Soundtrack & Score Project

611 comments:

1 – 200 of 611   Newer›   Newest»
Isbum said...

Man alive! I'm incredibly happy to announce the Grand Opening of this new shop!
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Welcome one & ALL to
The Master Cylinder's
SOUNDTRACK & SCORE PROJECT!

Give a warm welcome to The Master Cylinder and enjoy the unreleased film soundtrack music that he's meticulously ripped from the movies!

Feel free to request and post your own movie rips right HERE!

Welcome to Franklynot, Master Cylinder!

Isbum :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the new home of “The Master Cylinder Soundtrack & Score Project”. Here you’ll not only find bootleg scores and soundtracks, but extended versions of already existing releases. Feel free to post your own version here. Enjoy.
..And if you feel the need to post one of the posts here somewhere else, show us some love and give us credit. Some of the posts here took along time to put together.



MC 208 Legend of Hell House (1973)
Composer & Artists:D. Derbyshire & B. Hodgson
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mytbmjrem04



MC 209 The Freakmaker (1974)
Composer & Artists:Basil Kirchin
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?gwzyhm99ofj



MC 210 Haute tension (2003)
Composer & Artists:François Eudes Chanfrault (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:19
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ASSD4AN1




MC 211 Shock Waves (1977)
Composer & Artists:Richard Einhorn
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?tcjmx1izzaz



MC 212 Trancers (1985)
Composer & Artists:Richard Band
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?czujdwjygzj



MC 213 The Sender (1982)
Composer & Artists:Trevor Jones
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?3uy4zlc1l0o



MC 214 Horror Hotel (1960)
Composer & Artists:D.Gamley & K.Jones
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?noleqmxlabo



MC 215 Damnation Alley (1977)
Composer & Artists:Jerry Goldsmith
Source:VHS/DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ycytdmkdmnn




MC 217 Kingdom of the Spiders Jerry Goldsmith (1977)
Composer & Artists:Jerry Goldsmith
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?3msxcdmd4jd



MC 218 The Chosen Survivors (1974)
Composer & Artists:Fred Karlin
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?pumlifdmji9



MC 242 The Wraith Extended Soundtrack (1986)
Composer & Artists:Michael Hoenig & J. Peter Robinson (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:20
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q87C1QUA



MC 244 Killdozer (1974)
Composer & Artists:Gill Mellé
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?9yymfwmcium



MC 251 Abby (1974)
Composer & Artists:Robert O. Ragland
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?0jgdqdbystd



MC 252 Rage
Composer & Artists:Lalo Schifrin
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?unzcjhzucbl



MC 253 Race with the Devil (1975)
Composer & Artists:Leonard Rosenman
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?pinnz5hm1mk



MC 254 Rat Pfink a Boo Boo Soundtrack (1966)
Composer & Artists:(VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ybotjmqj3qz



MC 255 Shatter (1974)
Composer & Artists:David Lindup
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ybo1kt22oml



MC 257 They Might Be Giants (1971)
Composer & Artists:John Barry
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jem1xxuzkhv



MC 258 The Long Goodbye (1972)
Composer & Artists:John Williams & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:16
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?hnvcwjeda0b



MC 260 The Getaway (1972)
Composer & Artists:Quincy Jones
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:7
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?euoytmlmz23



MC 261 Vampire Circus (1972)
Composer & Artists:David Whitaker
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?wnnz15dg2zn



MC 262 Terror Train (1980)
Composer & Artists:John Mills-Cockell
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:23
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?iynmj4m1nmz



MC 263 White of the Eye (1987)
Composer & Artists:Rick Fenn & Nick Mason
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?afmzgwh0mg9



MC 264 The World According to Garp (1982)
Composer & Artists:David Shire
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:9
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2r4kjwx3xyh



MC 265 Phase IV (1974)
Composer & Artists:Brian Gascoigne
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ozhm2ogyzzz



MC 266 Class of 1984
Composer & Artists:Lalo Schifrin & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mdztgygnsjf



MC 267 Willard (1971)
Composer & Artists:Alex North
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?nmjwgznddjy



MC 268 The Boys Next Door (1985)
Composer & Artists:George S. Clinton (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?rzrkzho4znj



MC 269 Killer Workout (1986)
Composer & Artists:(VA)
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Tracks:7
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ewmzzzymrvv



MC 272 Night School (1981)
Composer & Artists:Brad Fiedel
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?deu0tzbrnym



MC 274 The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)
Composer & Artists:Bernard Herrmann
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2b0lcjzz5ze



MC 276 Picnic at Hanging Rock (1975) (VA)
Composer & Artists:
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKULHMJM



MC 277 Shampoo (1975)
Composer & Artists:(VA)
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?y5qjnmjzg3w



MC 278 Hondo (1953)
Composer & Artists:Hugo Friedhofer
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zgenmihf2d1



MC 279 Rio Bravo (1959)
Composer & Artists:Dimitri Tiomkin
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:15
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?amfdommivwn



MC 280 The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)
Composer & Artists:Cyril Mockridge
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?llydhbjdmjm



MC 281 The War Wagon (1967)
Composer & Artists:Dimitri Tiomkin
Source:DVD
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?kl4mxwmngnw



MC 282 Chisum (1970)
Composer & Artists:Dominic Frontiere
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?yjdhjmyohyz



MC 283 Cahill U.S. Marshal (1973)
Composer & Artists:Elmer Bernstein
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?dumntzjdfzi



MC 284 The Train Robbers (1973)
Composer & Artists:Dominic Frontiere
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zgz2yvnumji



MC 285 Rooster Cogburn (1975)
Composer & Artists:Laurence Rosenthal
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2jgzgci53yd



MC 286 The Shootist (1976)
Composer & Artists:Elmer Bernstein
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jtimmkzyyyn



MC 288 They Made Me a Criminal (1939)
Composer & Artists:Max Steiner
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ericnz2rziz



MC 289 Death Hunt (1981)
Composer & Artists:Jerrold Immel
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?xmzdvzzwm5z



MC 290 4D Man (1959)
Composer & Artists:Ralph Carmichael
Source:DVD Rip
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ytwmjowy4ut



MC 291 Vigilante (1983)
Composer & Artists:Jay Chataway
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?nitog25mqyi



MC 295 The Green Slime (1968)
Composer & Artists:Charles Fox & Toshiaki Tsushima
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ykgynyljkzd



MC 296 The Night of the Hunter (1955)
Composer & Artists:Walter Schumann
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ymotyeqymw5



MC 298 The Killers (1964)
Composer & Artists:J Williams & H Mancini
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?4zzq0gcwmdc



MC 299 Double Indemnity (1944)
Composer & Artists:Miklos Rozsa & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AWZ6E9A



MC 300 Dark Passage (1947)
Composer & Artists:Franz Waxman
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?y5qkkyntmmi



MC 301 Endless Night (1972)
Composer & Artists:Bernard Herrmann
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Tracks:21
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?rjn4mmuem5m



MC 302 Laura (1944)
Composer & Artists:David Raksin & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CM1GU6HP



MC 303 Tarzan and the Mermaids (1948)
Composer & Artists:Dimitri Tiomkin
Source:VHS/DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:25
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?hm2downgggd



MC 304 The Naked Kiss (1964)
Composer & Artists:Paul Dunlap
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zmwmyuzmfm1



MC 305 The Asphalt Jungle (1950)
Composer & Artists:Miklos Rozsa
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?tycn3immtqy



MC 307 Journey to the Seventh Planet (1962)
Composer & Artists:Ronald Stein
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:13
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zgkmknuzmmm



MC 308 Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet (1965)
Composer & Artists:Ronald Stein
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?wowxtjtjoyl



MC 309 Queen Of Blood (1966)
Composer & Artists:Ronald Stein
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?nj3zzm5t52h



MC 311 The Amazing Colossal Man (1957)
Composer & Artists:Albert Glasser
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:8
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ttwjtqt1tlu



MC 312 The Cyclops (1957)
Composer & Artists:Albert Glasser
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?fhjrmj5gg22



MC 313 The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941)
Composer & Artists:Bernard Herrmann
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:20
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jzrjt4znjnm



MC 314 The Big Sleep (1946)
Composer & Artists:Max Steiner
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:30
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?xeruglzwym0



MC 315 Dementia (1955)
Composer & Artists:Ernest Gold
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:20
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2mkjiyjnnzy


MC 316 Inherit the Wind (1960)
Composer & Artists:Ernest Gold
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?nzdnw2tmmyz



MC 317 The Screaming Skull (1958)
Composer & Artists:Ernest Gold
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Tracks:16
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?5m2522k0mv2



MC 318 Witness for the Prosecution (1957)
Composer & Artists:Matty Malneck & Ernest Gold
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?vnmoyfidzdo



MC 320 Johnny Got His Gun (1971)
Composer & Artists:Jerry Fielding
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:16
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?dnnmoyyodwx



MC 321 Kiss Me Deadly (1955)
Composer & Artists:Frank Devol
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:23
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?yyn4tzmmzyo



MC 322 Strange Behavior (1981)
Composer & Artists:Tangerine Dream
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:26
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jyhmuwzuezt



MC 323 Robot Monster (1943)
Composer & Artists:Elmer Bernstein
Source:
Tracks:16
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jx2wziw4tqw



MC 324 Cat-Women of the Moon (1953)
Composer & Artists:Elmer Bernstein
Source:
Tracks:17
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mmm0dznv4yi



MC 325 The Atomic Submarine (1959)
Composer & Artists:Alexander Laszlo
Source:
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mw2zejmqmtq



MC 326 Dr. Strangelove (1964)
Composer & Artists:Laurie Johnson
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?utnymhodlwy



MC 327 Black Patch (1957)
Composer & Artists:Jerry Goldsmith
Source:VHS/DVD Rip
Tracks:21
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?tnwwzdtzjft



MC 328 Seconds (1966)
Composer & Artists:Jerry Goldsmith
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zmzmnmi4un2



MC 329 The Other (1972)
Composer & Artists:Jerry Goldsmith
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:18
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?minvyow2ujy



MC 331 Shamus (1973)
Composer & Artists:Jerry Goldsmith
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?dhzettclxjj



MC 332 Aloha, Bobby and Rose (1975)
Composer & Artists:(VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ndh3j5mmmyz



MC 333 Barfly (1987)
Composer & Artists:Jack Baran (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:21
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCGPMB30



MC 334 American Heart (1992)
Composer & Artists:James Newton Howard (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:15
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ximmi5znc2z



MC 335 Being There (1979)
Composer & Artists:Johnny Mandel (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:9
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zgzgiynjjnm



MC 336 Ben (1972)
Composer & Artists:Walter Scharf
Source:VHS/DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:13
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?od4b2ng5v5m



MC 337 Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
Composer & Artists:Charles Strouse & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:31
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VO7UVDWM



MC 338 Helter Skelter (1976)
Composer & Artists:Billy Goldenberg
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:29
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?adwoztwik3j



MC 339 Manson (1973)
Composer & Artists:(VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:6
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jyziwtmmdyz



MC 340 The Helter Skelter Murders (1970)
Composer & Artists:(VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:4
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mgizmkomhzz



MC 341 Stone Cold (1991)
Composer & Artists:Sylvester Levay (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?glmm2zt2ijm



MC 342 Play Misty for Me (1971)
Composer & Artists:Dee Barton
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:15
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?h0ygolcntdy



MC 344 High Plains Drifter (1973)
Composer & Artists:Dee Barton
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jy2mwtkj3zw



MC 345 Gran Torino (2008)
Composer & Artists:Kyle Eastwood (VA)
Source:MP3 Files
Tracks:17
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ijinzmx52yh



MC 346 Streets of Fire (1984) (2 Disc)
Composer & Artists:Ry Cooder & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:Disc 1 (22 Tracks) Disc 2 (13 Tracks)
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCKUTA9D



MC 347 Dudes (1988)
Composer & Artists:Charles Bernstein & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:22
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BGCBZE2U



MC 348 Dead-End Drive In (1986)(VA)
Composer & Artists:Frank Strangio
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?eyktzzmnt0u



MC 349 Fade to Black (1980)
Composer & Artists:Craig Safan
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:22
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?ythztyigtxd



MC 350 Parents (1989)
Composer & Artists:Jonathan Elias
Source:VHS/DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:9
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jjnzumimijm



MC 352 The Soldier (1982)
Composer & Artists:Tangerine Dream
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?dggxnzjdm0y



MC 353 Wanted Dead or Alive (1987)
Composer & Artists:Joe Renzetti
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:7
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?hwn12hmjm0z



MC 354 Incubus (1981)
Composer & Artists:Stanley Myers
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?njndt4dmzyt



MC 355 Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted (1990)
Composer & Artists:(VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=25WXSQYA



MC 356 IT! (1966)
Composer & Artists:Carlo Martelli
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:18
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?hyuz4xmtnwm



MC 357 Night Moves (1975)
Composer & Artists:Michael Small
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:7
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jjeyf5z3mnd



MC 358 Class of 1999 (1990)
Composer & Artists:Michael Hoenig (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:9
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?umtnjmvzltj



MC 359 The Exterminator (1980)
Composer & Artists:Joe Renzetti
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?tj5mdogyrio



MC 360 Devil Girl from Mars
Composer & Artists:Edwin Astley
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mw3cdjzzti4



MC 361 Death Race 2000 (1975)
Composer & Artists:Paul Chihara
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?nm2dedzyyzu



MC 362 Rocky Balboa (2006)
Composer & Artists:Bill Conti & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:19
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?moojncitdkj



MC 363 Someone to Watch Over Me (1987)
Composer & Artists:Michael Kamen & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:28
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E2978C58



MC 364 Street Smart (1987)
Composer & Artists:R Irving & M Davis
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2jimqd5ydmt



MC 365 The Brave (VA) (1997)
Composer & Artists:Iggy Pop & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:26
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ5RUXTH

mel said...

Hi, Master Cylinder, my new neighbor, and a hearty welcome to you.

May your shop thrive and prosper here at Franklynot!

I will drop by and visit every day with a friendly nod.

With my best wishes,
Mel

laurent said...

Waouuuh what a great post thank you

GSW said...

@Master Cylinder - Welcome to the Franklynot family of shops! I know you will be a great success.
Best wishes and thank you for all the hard work and loving care you put into your rips.

sorei said...

Master Cylinder

welcome, how nice to see you here, and: you gave me a wonderful sunday morning!!!!!

best wishes
sorei

sorei said...

I had to actually wake up to identify all those downloads and get started...*lol*

thanks again!
(marked email follow-ups, not yet THAT awake)

--mcc said...

Hello MC,

Welcome back! Some of us were concerned for you after the old blog never started up again post-holidays. Good to see you up and back in circulation... and offering the usual great material. Thanks!

Incidentally, did the redo of Miklos Rozsa's THE KILLERS score ever pan out? I see the 1964 edition listed above, but not the score to the Robert Siodmak film from 1946 with Burt Lancaster. If it's on the way I'm sure it'll be great, as usual.

At any rate... Welcome home to Franklynot! :)

GrammFrance said...

Please, this file
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2b0lcjzz5ze (Herrmann's The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956))have problems.
Thanks for this amazing web!

georges said...

What a nice place !
I hope,to find here,some rare scores:
Tales of terror and The Raven by Les Baxter.
The File of the golden goose by Harry Robinson
Frenzy by Ron Goodwin
The Servant by Johnny Dankworth
The Damned by James Bernard

georges said...

@The Master Cylinder
A good and welcome job for film music Lover.
I can add to my hopes:
The Last Tycoon by Maurice Jarre
Berserk by John Scott
Some british thrillers:Nightmare(Don Banks)-Paranoiac-Psychopath- Maniac(1963 Stanley Black)
and a never made project:The complete The Damned(Visconti)with not only the Jarre's score but with all the sources musics.
In the same way the complete Dr Phibes with all the source musics;they are fundamental for this film.

georges said...

@The Master Cylinder
The last Max Steiner's score :Two on a guillotine is worth a rip.
And ,of course scores for William Castle's films(Straitjacket,House on Haunted Hill...)
Thanks

GilinAZ said...

Master Cylinder....it's really great to see some scores by Ronald Stein, Albert Glasser, and Alexander Laszlo.

Speaking of Laszlo, have you come across his score for "Forbidden Island"? The LP has it labled as "Atlantis In Hi Fi".

Gil

Omega said...

MC,

I've just listened to your NIGHT OF THE HUNTER and like to say that you made a dream come true !

Your file is the soundtrack album that some of us have been waiting for since 50 years !!!

Many, many thanks. Really great work.

I'm very happy that you are now here at the soundtrack center of the world. Isbum, you really started a thing here. Congratulations to you also. In a way you are the Lukas Kendall of Sherwood Forrest. :)

Dimich said...

Hello, Master Cylinder, isbum and all the mighty bootleggers!
Gongratulations with the opening of this great corner of FranklyNot! It's really great when so much lovely film music is not available on CDs or vinyls.

Here are some of my movie rips posted time ago at the European Cinema Department and eda-88 blog. Maybe this project is more proper place for them.

Detto Mariano - Il Bisbetico Domato (1980)
http://rapidshare.com/files/164487286/DettoMariano-IlBisbeticoDomato1980.rar
DVDrip
15 tracks

Carlo Rustichelli - Divorzio All'Italiana (1961)
http://rapidshare.com/files/166457073/CarloRustichelli-DivorzioAll_Italiana1961.rar
DVDrip
6 tracks

Bernardo Bonezzi & Various - Sin Noticias de Dios (2001)
http://rapidshare.com/files/171218116/SinNoticiasDeDios2001.rar
DVDrip + album tracks
11 tracks

Lelio Luttazzi - Bluff Storia di Truffe e di Imbroglioni (1976)http://rapidshare.com/files/190355154/LL-Bluff.rar
DVDrip
3 tracks

Andy Caine & Carlos Sotto Mayor - Life Time (End Credits) - Le Solitaire (1987)
http://rapidshare.com/files/198427094/Life_Time_-_Le_Solitaire__End_Credits_.mp3
DVDrip

Best wishes and Happy Easter!

Dimich said...

Pardon - forgot to say that artwork at the top of this section is cool :)

Ruggo said...

@ THE MASTER CYLINDER

WOW! When do you come up for air?

Isbum said...

@ Dimich - You are right, this is the perfect place and you contributions are exactly what The Master Cylinder and I want!

We want your VHS and DVD movie and television soundtrack rips! We've all heard the horror stories of lost and discarded music from wonderful composers. This is the place to preserve and hear them.

Southview212 said...

@ The Master Cylinder & the entire gang of assistants, GREAT SHOP!
I am presenting John Barry conducting the English Chamber Orchestra, at Royal Albert Hall. Performance date is April, 22, 1998.

http://rapidshare.com/files/218550288/BarryConcert_4-22-98.rar

Princes Valiant said...

@Master Cylinder:
MS 368 is the original El Cid, Miklos Rozsa???
Best Greetings

3-Pin said...

@MC
What marvelous works (the composers and you). Thank you very much for a virtual treasure trove of material and its preservation. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

ttube said...

@MC
This place is a goldmine.
My request is Barry's Midnight Cowboy with all the Nillson bits and especially the end title music. TIA

luckymike said...

@ MC, Isbum and Filmpac

Just when you think the FranklyNot experience couldn't possibly be any more mind-blowingly wonderful, along comes the MasterCylinder department! MC, the care and affection that has gone into your rips is evident. Hopefully now that you're here, you'll receive the kind of thanks and feedback you richly deserve for all your hard work. And a shoutout to all the other "department heads" WE LOVE YOU TOO!

The Long Island Ripper said...

@Master Cylinder and Isbum

great idea to incorporate your stash into franklynot. Your work is always very impressive. I was wondering what happened to your reopened blog that was supposed to happen after the holidays. Keep doing your thing pal. :)

gpdlt2000 said...

Congratulations to the Master Cylinder & many thanks for all the wonderful posts!

eda-88 said...

Congratulations to the Master Cylinder & good luck with new shop here!

THXjay said...

Great to see the Master back in action :)

There are some superb titles amogst those first posts. I will probably have to create some custom covers for some of them ;)

I'll post 'em here if I do any so everyone can use them.

My recent call for help in compiling a Thriller collection unearthed a few bootlegs and only now, seeing your posts do I realise that some of them are yours.
I apologise for not giving you any credit for these on my covers. I got them from Steve over in the Filmscorium so just credited him.
Just to be clear, he wasn't passing them off as his own, he was just helping me out by finding them for me.

If you need any help with covers in future just let me know.

And I'll drop a few requests for rip jobs in here soon ;)

All the best with the new digs!

tony said...

To The Master of Movie Rips-Bravo!

You've done some outstanding work here, and it is very much appreciated :)

Dimich said...

Nelson Riddle & Various (Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr.) - Ocean's Eleven (1960)

http://rapidshare.com/files/220870934/OceansEleven1960.rar
DVDrip
13 tracks

I have one

REQUEST:

Any music from "The Streets of San Francisco", Quinn Martin TV series (1972 - 1977) - more than main theme (awesome) composed by Pat Williams, wich is available on different TV themes compilations.
I tried to make it myself but those mono tracks are killing me - too much SFX :(
Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, so much good stuff going on here! Very exciting. Much love and admiration to you Master Cylinder. Respect.

God bless.

Josh Banks said...

@MasterCylinder

Welcome. What an amazing collection. The very definition of distraction :)

Quick question on MC322 Strange Behavior.

The Zip should contain 26 tracks, but Track 6, 7 and 12 seem to be missing. Are they missing or is this just where the non TD music should slot in?

Many Thanks again for all your contrbutions.

Steve said...

@ The Master Cylinder

Great and no doubt painstaking work here mate, well done. Can finally play Dee Barton's rip-snorting theme to Play Misty For Me in the car at full blast!

mel said...

@ Dimich

Ocean's Eleven (1960) happens to be one of my favorite movies. So much so that I have refused to watch the remake(s). Perhaps that's being narrow-minded but that's the way I am with movies. I will also never watch the remakes of The Manchurian Candidate or The Day The Earth Stood Still. For me, the originals are sacrosant.

Thank you very much for your DVD rip of Ocean's Eleven. I'm looking forward to listening to it.

mel said...

@ Dimich

By the way, and it's off topic here, but I forgot to thank you for the Armando Trovajoli - Gente di Roma (2003)score which Isbum kindly sent to me (he knows so well what I like).

NYPRBLUE said...

Wow. A treasure trove. Your obsessiveness is a true gift for us. Great work, much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Hello Master Cylinder; thanks very much for these: I've been looking for Barfly for years and -- oddly enough -- Death Hunt. Could I ask you to look at the link MC 289 as it appears to be broken? Thank in advance!

Dimich said...

@ mel

You're welcome!
Glad to know that you like Armando :)
Regarding "Ocean's Eleven" - I understand what you feel about such things. Though I first saw "Ocean's" remakes and as I like them (with David Holmes' scores) I decided to check the original film, which is really great :)
I tried to make the best I could with the source mono audio. I didn't include and have shortened some themes to eliminate much SFX, but almost all film themes are presented. They are in sequence they appear in the movie except track 4 - in context of the bootleg I decided to put that reprise closer to the beginning.

Best wishes to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. It’s much appreciated. As far as the links go, all of them work. Just make sure you’re copying and pasting correctly.

Here are some new posts, enjoy.

MC 351 S.F.W. (1994)
Composer & Artists:Graeme Revell (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:22
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJY1XFX1


MC 366 The Hidden (1987)
Composer & Artists:(VA) Soundtrack
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?nymjjmzljn5


MC 367 The Day of the Triffids (1962)
Composer & Artists:Ron Goodwin
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:32
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mtm1izhy3mz


MC 368 Resurrection (1980)
Composer & Artists:Maurice Jarre
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:14
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2yzmieczdmu


MC 369 The New Centurions (1972)
Composer & Artists:Quincy Jones
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:7
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jjmzhz1hhv5


MC 370 Pale Rider (1985)
Composer & Artists:Lennie Niehaus
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 File
Tracks:8
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?itdooyzttjn


MC 371 Night of the Demon (1957)
Composer & Artists:Clifton Parker
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 File
Tracks:20
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?kcbwzdmgkeo


MC 372 Venom (1981)
Composer & Artists:Michael Kamen
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?huymjtmijgy

Anonymous said...

Thx Master Cylinder Im lovin these some of this stuff I can't find anywhere else I found one thats down MC 323 Robot Monster if you could get that up again much appreciated the title sounds interesting i love cheesy monster movies.

Isbum said...

@ Don - I just downloaded "Robot Monster" and it worked fine.

Like MC said, copy the link all the way across and paste.

THXjay said...

I've designed a simple template design to use as covers for some of my favorite scores from these rips.

They're just for my own use but if anyone else wants them they can find them over in the Artwork Department (direct link below)
I'm not doing covers for ALL of Master Cylinder's rips but will probably add quite a few more as time goes on!

The Master Cylinder Custom Artwork
Thanks for all the hard work on ripping these MC. I hope these covers go some way to saying thankyou :)

Enjoy!

P.S.
As most of these rips are quite short I'll probably be doing some "Double-Bill" style covers for some in the future.

Isbum said...

@ Quint - Thanks for your contribution! This score is a holy grail for all of us Dave Grusin fans.

--mcc said...

@ THE MASTER CYLINDER --

Hey there, just wondering if you'd be interested in putting together a little something for NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (Carter Burwell). I'd try it myself but I have neither the equipment nor the know-how. :)

I researched the track locations already; my findings are in the "Incredible Filmscorium" Store uner April 11th.

No biggie if you're already booked with requests. Just floating the idea out there. And thanks for PALE RIDER! :)

Isbum said...

@ --mcc - Funny thing is, I read your post and thought you were already making the NCFOM project yourself.
I wonder if other people thought the same thing.

Why not re-post your research on this here, so even if The Master can't get to it right away, someone else can try?

You see what I'm saying?
It might just work. :)

--mcc said...

Heh heh, yes... I'm not too technologically savvy in the track isolation department... Here we go, the rerun follows... :)

I've gone through the DVD and taken notation of (noticeable) moments when pieces of music or some of my favorite dialogue appears. Just something to see how much music there really is...


NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN: Score by Carter Burwell and Dialogue Track Listing

Beginning - 2.53: Dialogue/Tommy Lee Jones: "Part Of This World"
(includes score - 2:00 - 2:53)

15:20 - 16.12: Dialogue/Josh Brolin & Kelly McDonald: "Something Dumber Than Hell"

18.15 - 19.20: Desert Chase

21.00 - 25.15: Dialogue/Javier Bardem & Gene Jones: "Friend-O"
(includes score - 23.40 - 24.53)

26.17 - 26.27: Riding Bitch

31.30 - 31.40: Dialogue/Garret Dillahunt & Tommy Lee Jones: "It's A Mess"

36.40 - 36.50: Dialogue/Garret Dillahunt & Tommy Lee Jones: "Impressions"

40.30 - 41.59: A Jackpot/As The Crow Flies
(includes Dialogue/Josh Brolin & Jason Douglas)

43.15: Dialogue/Josh Brolin & Matthew Posey: "Tents and Poles"

59.00 - 59.30: Hotel

1.08.22 - 1.09.10: Mariachis Interruptus

1.35.52 - 1.36.50: The Desert Sands Hotel

1.39.05 - 1.40.55: Return to the Deserts Sands

1.55.00 - 2.01.58: Dialogue/Tommy Lee Jones: The Dream and End Credits Theme

Supporting actor names above compiled from imdb.com. Times are approximate, going by the counter on the new special edition DVD of the film. Of course, the whole this is very subjective. Someone putting their own compilation together could extract what they think the best dialogue scenes are. (Or delete usage of dialogue entirely. It'd be up to them, naturally.) :)

Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quint said...

@ isbum @ All

Here is the link about one of my favourite soundtrack : Johnny Mandel "The Baltimore Bullet" it sounds like a tv 3 Days of the condor by Dave Grusin

Now i'm sure it is the definitive version i can give to you (i work a lot with it)

If someone has a similar soundtrack, don't hesitate to share

http://rapidshare.com/files/221951268/J_Mandel_-_The_Baltimore_Bullet__1980_.rar

Quint

THXjay said...

Added a few more custom covers to my Master Cylinder series...

Master Cylinder Custom Covers

Hope you like 'em!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isbum said...

@ Quint - Thanks for these contributions. I'm going to check them out today. Grusin/3 Days of the Condor...you have my complete attention. :)

Quint said...

@ Isbum @ All

I'm glad to share with you some Rip i have done
Thank you very much for The Master Cylinder for all the passion he share with us.
His collection is a goldmine.

Here is a new link about the Spiderman Tv soundtrack (only the pilot and it is a suite)
If somenone have the occasion to do a CD jacquet , it will be great (photos are joint)

I think we should discover some unknown gems through TV movies.
(Great thanks for the guy who give us the link about "Columbo" by Billy Goldenberg + "Duel")

Spiderman TV 1977 by johnny Spence , here it is :

http://rapidshare.com/files/222725384/Spiderman_Tv_-_Johnny_Spence_1977.rar

Enjoy !

Quint

THXjay said...

I've added a "double-bill" cover for Cahill & The Shootist (Elmer Bernstein) over in the Artwork Department HERE

I have combined these two rips and re-tagged them to match the cover.
You can grab the finished version below:


CAHILL & THE SHOOTIST (DOUBLE BILL)

I need some more cool rips to make covers for MC!

:)

Sucre said...

Here goes nothing! After having looked for this for ages...I couldn't resist posting this challenge for this community!

I'm looking for the soundtrack for The tv-series Zorro with Guy Williams. Not just the title track which can easily be found.
"Composer William Lava wrote a different musical theme for each of the show's main characters, similar to the technique used in Peter and the Wolf. These brief themes were played when the characters were on the screen, and they helped to set the mode for the action to follow. When the bumbling Sergeant Garcia entered a scene, for example, a lively piece of music in the background foreshadowed the events to come.
The most important piece of music, though, was the series' theme song. A relatively short song, it would become one of the best known television themes of all time. It was written by Norman Foster (words) and George Bruns (music)."

So here it is the gauntlet has been thrown.

Even if this challenge proofs too much ... congrats on wonderful entertaining work!

Jonny said...

Request:
BURIAL GROUND: Nights of Terror (1981)
Berto Pisano & Elsio Mancuso

I know that there's never been any soundtrack release, but wondering if anyone's found a DVD rip? I love the synth stuff that runs throughout the movie. Thanks in advance...

Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
georges said...

@QUINT
Good news!I'm longing for this Raven ; may be have you planned a rip with Tales of Terror( Les Baxter) it would be great!

georges said...

A few months ago,7 black notes has posted:Fall of House of Usher,Pit and the Pendulum,The Mask of the Red Death and the Tomb of Ligeia.
The Raven and may be Tales of Terror,will complete the never released scores for Corman's films.

Quint said...

@ Georges

My dvd rip "the raven" is about to be finished, about 33 minute duration and 12 titles
I have to check it and listen it on my Hifi
Sure I 'll post it this week end

My next projects are : house of wax (1953) (i have a dvd rip made by someone but there are too many dialogues); the house on the haunted hill (vincent price); Operazione paura (1966 "carlo rustichelli") ; the anderson tapes (since i have the DVD); a cartoon tv "the secret lives of Waldo Kitty"... (that 's all for the moment).
I can add tales of terror on the list (I already have the DVD , and i love the music of Les Baxter(especially the exotica album))

Quint

THXjay said...

@Quint - You've got some tasty rips coming up in that list :)

If you don't intend to do any covers for them, I'll be happy to whip some up ;)

I'll be doing one for The Anderson Tapes anyway. Always wanted a dvd rip, it's a favourite of mine.

Thanks

Quint said...

@ THXjay

No problem at all if you want to do covers for my DVD rips (i think you are better than me (i could admire your work for the rip of The Master Cylinder))

I was surprise that nobody done a RIP for the "Anderson Tapes"
I hope my Rips are good enough (i'm only an "amateur" and not a professional)
I do that for my pleasure and i'm glad if i can share this pleasure with you.

Your anthousiasm encourage me to buy now the Anderson Tapes'DVD. I'll give you inform when i start to process the Rip of this DVD

Quint

georges said...

@QUINT
What a good idea !Operazione paura and House on haunted hill;and why not Strait jacket and Homicidal,they are quite interesting scores.
Another score by the great Max Steiner can be add:Two on a guillotine.

Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
georges said...

@Quint
Thanks for the Raven;
By the way,me too I'm only French.

GSW said...

@Quint - Thank you for The Raven. Look forward to what you have up your sleeve next.

georges said...

A rip from the wonderful lyric score for the Phantom of the opera(Hammer)by Edwin Astley, who composed here a mini opera,would be welcome.

Quint said...

@ All

I re-upload Murder By Death by Dave Grusin. I explain : when i convert 128Kbits/s into 320Kbits , i heard to many pops (it sounds like a vinyl rip (more perceptible on Hifi material than a computer material)).

So here the new and definitive link about "Murder By Death" in its Original version (128Kbits/s): Suite + Bonus : open and close Titles separately

Enjoy !

http://rapidshare.com/files/224669823/Murder_By_Death-DG.rar


Quint

Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quint said...

@ Georges

Un petit mot special pour toi aujourd'hui : Bonne fĂŞte !!!!

Quint

THXjay said...

@Quint - I'm looking forward to your future projects :)

A note:
If you rip something at 128kb, you can't increase the quality after by re-converting it to 320kb, it will just sound worse because of the extra processing involved.

I would rip everything at 320kb anyway to maintain the best quality in the first place.

I have the DVD of Tha Anderson Tapes but I have no idea how to do these audio rips!

If someone could post an idiots guide to doing these I for one would be very interested.

Thanks

P.S.
Master Cylinder, where are you?
Busy ripping I hope ;)

Quint said...

@ THXjay

To process my DVD rip : i only use 2 free softwares :

- the first one is "DVD audio extractor" (i use it to have all the dvd chapters in mp3 version).
- the second is "Audacity" to cut and mix the differents mp3 chapters.
To save the tracks you work : you'll have to export it (you can find explanations in a blog)

Maybe this link can help you :
http://audacityteam.org/manual/export/

I hope i was clear enough.

If you don't success about it i 'll do the Anderson Tapes DVD rip (i buy it from ebay and i 'll receive it sooner) so be patient :-)

Quint

Quint said...

@ THXjay

Just an other thing : to do a DVD rip it takes very long times, so i 'm not surprised we don't have news about the Master Cylinder (i 'm very impressed about his collection).

To do a good DVD rip you'll have to be isolated, in a calm room , the best is to be a single (ah...women...(they will kill us (i 'm not surprised they live much longer than us ;-) oh , i must stop here , i'm feeling too mucho at this moment and my fiancee will kill me !!!!

So THXjay good luck and a VERY VERY GOOD COURAGE !!

Quint

georges said...

@QUINT
Merci;mon prénom est associé aux Dragons,c'est peut être pourquoi je les aime bien,en particulier celui du Lac de Feu.

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted, been ill.

@Everyone, thanks for the support.

@ THXjay
Thanks for the covers, GREAT as always.

Here are some new and some improved posts.

MC 243 The Parallax View (1974)
Composer & Artists:Michael Small
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:7
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?um1aoemnom1


MC 292 Cutters Way (1981)
Composer & Artists:Jack Nitzsche
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?yiwanigmnhb


MC 373 Prime Cut (1972)
Composer & Artists:Lalo Schifrin
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mmwkmny43mx


MC 374 The Killers (1946)
Composer & Artists:Miklos Roza
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:19
Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HI5DEI6N


MC 375 The Innocents (1961)
Composer & Artists:Georges Auric
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:16
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zcfmmyzjmij


MC 376 The Haunting (1963)
Composer & Artists:Humphrey Searle
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:13
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?nyzztoznlco

THXjay said...

Great to see you back Master Cylinder!

Hope you're feeling better.

I feel a few more covers coming on with those new rips ;)

THXjay said...

Not sure if it's a problem my end but I've tried three times to download those files and they come up corrupted :(

Only The Killers works for me!

Anonymous said...

I've tried all the files, they work for me. Keep me updated if any more issues occur.

THXjay said...

Still not working at all for me :(

I'll leave it for a day or two and see if it rights itself.

Don't worry about it, it's abviously at my end!

Thanks for checking :)

THXjay said...

OK, seems to be working for me finally!

Sorry for the hassle.

georges said...

@THE MASTER CYLINDER
I have a problem with the mediafire links.

Anonymous said...

@MASTER CYLINDER
Me, too - problem with database connection.

Javier said...

marathon man by michael small, please???

georges said...

@MASTER CYLINDER
Mediafire links work to-day;it probably was a connection problem:nothing to do with the links.
I wish you a fast and complete recovery.

Quint said...

@ All

Here is a new link about my last DVD RIP : House of The Haunted Hill (1959 - Von Dexter).

@ THXjay

If you have the possibilty to do a cover about the RIP , i recently post it will be great (for exemple "Murder by Death (Dave Grusin);"House of Haunted Hill" ; "Spiderman Tv" ???)

so now , be terrified and by frightened by :


http://rapidshare.com/files/226037656/Quint-260409-House_Of_Haunted_Hill-1959-Von_Dexter.rar

Quint

Quint said...

@ All

I was not quite satisfied about My DVD RIP "The Raven" , The sound is not louder that i expected (i think it depends of the quality of the DVD), so today i amplify all the 12 tracks !!

Here is the new link about the Raven-Les Baxter-1963 (amplified)

http://rapidshare.com/files/226060358/Quint-260409-The_Raven-1963-Les_Baxter.rar

Enjoy

Quint

Quint said...

@ All

I'm sad , no comment about my last DVD rip , snif .... maybe they are not good enough... :-(
I know, i'm not The Master Cylinder

Quint

georges said...

@QUINT
Don't worry about...your rips are interesting and I'm waiting for the Operazione Paura by Rustichelli.

Quint said...

@ Georges

I'm happy you appreciate my Rip !
Actually i work on "The Anderson Tapes" and i use a new audio editor "Goldwave" , now i can keep my mp3 rip in 320Kbits/s :-)

But i try to reduce vocals without any succeed :-(

@ All

If someone know an audio editor which is good to reduce vocals parts and keep only the music, it will save us !!!!
Someone has done this miracle (on a blog by Tony : the soundtrack "The nutty professor (walter Scharf 1963)" has been made by a Wizard !!


Quint

Isbum said...

@ QUINT - I'm thrilled to have you making rips! Sorry that I'm unable to download any of them right now. :(

Just believe me when I say your willingness to try makes you an asset to everyone here.

Chin up mate, the kudos will come!

THXjay said...

@Quint - The Raven has some compression/conversion noise spoiling the sound. It's like a warbling sound in the background.

Maybe it's because you've "messed" with it too much :)
I'll re-download the older (quieter) version to see if it's any cleaner.

I'm glad to hear you can now rip @320kbps it should really help the qaulity.
And I'm not against a little dialogue on the rips, I think it adds to the atmosphere of the film!

Sorry to be a little negative about The Raven, it's just that I was about to do a cover for it and then got put off by the sound quality (maybe we've all been spoilt by The Master Cylinder)
I just thought you would appreciate some constructive feedback ;)

Happy Ripping!

Quint said...

@ THXjay

I agree with U. I was not satisfied myself about this latest Rip. I think I'll do it again in the future.
Now i work with another software ; it seems to be a better one

Quint

Quint said...

@ THXjay

As i said , i work actually on the Anderson Tapes

Here is a link about the main title
How is your impressions about it ??

Many thanks for your comment

http://rapidshare.com/files/226794547/1-The_Anderson_Tapes-QJ-1971.mp3

Quint

THXjay said...

@Quint - Sounds very good to me :)

I'm really looking forward to hearing the final rip. I've wanted this score for years, it's a favourite movie of mine.

I'll start putting a cover together for this baby!

Thanks Quint

Dimich said...

@ Quint - Yep, the sound is pretty good :)
As to reducing vocals in tracks - this is possible with multichannel source sound (5.1 Dolby for example) and relevant software which allows to demux it.
In mono audio I'm afraid there's no way to cut vocals (without much damage to the music). Of course if you are not studio engineer or something :)

Good luck and keep up your good work!

THXjay said...

@Quint - While your ripping The Anderson Tapes, could you please rip the complete trailer as well to add to the final soundtrack.

I see there is a remake of this coming next year!
How can you replace Sean Connery!!

Thanks Quint :)

abby said...

Hello,

This is my first time posting here. I've always considered myself an avid soundtrack devotee but, I must say, I am stunned and humbled by the embarrassment of riches I have found here. Once I learn my way around here (and how to upload!), I look forward to our sharity.
Thank you.

Quint said...

@ THXjay

Now i'm back and i'm glad to post the link about my latest RIP "The Anderson Tapes" with my new process.
Thank you very much for your comments.
Now, we're waiting for the beautiful cover (as usual) you will made.

@ All

Maybe some of you think there are too many dialogues and sfx but as THXjay had said it help to keep the spirit of the movie...

Now this version contains 16 Tracks , total duration : 30,41 minutes at @320

Enjoy !!!


http://rapidshare.com/files/227221363/Quint-290409-The_Anderson_Tapes-QJ-1971-320.rar


Quint

THXjay said...

@Quint - Awesome Job!!!

I thought you had added the "clean" recording of the main theme as one of those bonus tracks.
I have it but it's only @192 so I've asked over in the filmscorium for a 320 rip.

I'll add it to the tracklist as another bonus track :)

I'm really amazed to finally have this soundtrack in my collection.

Thanks so much for all your hard work, I'm looking forward to your next rips ;)

P.S.
Would you mind if I featured this rip on my site when I finish the covers?

Quint said...

@ THXjay

No problem at all, i'm proud if you featured this rip on your site :-)

Quint

GilinAZ said...

Quint...for some reason, I can't seem to get the download for "The Raven" to start. Any help??

Gil

THXjay said...

@Quint - I've finished The Anderson Tapes covers :)

I've added another couple of versions of the main theme so the covers are different to your original upload.

If anyone wants the finished album it's available now on my site. I've re-tagged the files and added embedded artwork.

http://thecrimelounge.blogspot.com/

Hope you like the covers!

Thanks again Quint for making one of my soundtrack wishes come true :)

Quint said...

@ THXjay

As usual, your covers are great !!!

If you want to collaborate with me for some others projects why not, it will be a pleasure :-)

I'm impatience now to download the final work ;-)

I re upload one of my favourite ripping (not for my job rip but for the happy ambiance of the soundtrack)and this in real @320Kbits


http://rapidshare.com/files/227583975/Quint-290409-The_Baltimore_Bullet-JMandel-1980-320.rar


@ GillinAZ

The link about the raven had been broken because many of us and myself the creator weren't satisfied about the quality :-( .
By chance, i've recently search and found an new ripping process and obtain a better quality :-)

I think i'll ripping again the raven in the futur but i have some other project now.

Nevertheless to answer you request i re upload the raven


http://rapidshare.com/files/227586261/Quint-220409-The_Raven-LB-1963.rar

Quint

Sucre said...

Z ? Anyone (sniff)?

GilinAZ said...

Thanks, Quint...I appreciate it!

Gil

--mcc said...

Thanks very much for THE KILLERS, Master Cylinder! :)

soundtracks80s.blogspot.com said...

I search this soundtrack...

Tomboy 1985 movie

summer job 1989

hot resort

Anonymous said...

MC 287 Mr. Majestyk (1974)
Composer & Artists:Charles Bernstein
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:18
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?dczyghj4olj


MC 293 The Stepford Wives (1975)
Composer & Artists:Michael Small
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:12
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mejwc1z2mmo


MC 294 Colossus The Forbin Project (1970)
Composer & Artists:Michel Colombier
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:11
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?dfyndjyyjtj


MC 377 The Anderson Tapes (1971)
Composer & Artists:Quincy Jones
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?yznz2oyzn2k
*This is a bit of a reconstruction. On several tracks, I sampled bits from the "The Anderson Tapes Suite" and slowed down or sped up the speed of the track and edited into the track to give it more of an actual track length.


MC 378 The Legend of Billie Jean (1985)
Composer & Artists:Craig Safan & (VA)
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:18
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?z4m2jmqyqmz

THXjay said...

I wait all my life (well nearly) for The Anderson tapes to have a soundtrack release, then I get two in the same week :)

@Master Cylinder - What is that "Anderson Tapes Suite" that you mentioned? Was it a previous rip of yours?

Mr. Majextyk too, you spoil us :)

Covers imminent!

THXjay said...

@MC - That Anderson Tapes rip has NO audio on tracks 6,7,8,9 :(

So that "Theme" that I added to Quints rip is in fact a "Suite"?

Was it labelled as a suite on the original albums. If so I'll redo the covers to match....thought it was a bit long for the theme :)

Quint said...

@ Master Cylinder

I have just download your rip version about "The Anderson Tapes".
You have cancelled all the dialogues and voices, your work was harder than mine but I think you cut the atmosfear of the movie (IN my point of view, there is something missing in your rip). But nevertheless your work is still great as USUAL !!!


I have the same problem as you : I can't reduce voices without cancelled some music.


As Dimich had said, i think it is possible to cancel only voices for a stereo version (but we had to invest to a hi-tech system as a professionnal).

Maybe one day, we 'll found a solution to cut only the voices and keep the music ;-)

Sorry for my english, i 'm only french

PS : I appriciate the new site name FranklyYes (positive attitude)

Quint

Quint said...

@ THXjay

I don't want to be in competition with the Master Cylinder.
I do ripping for my pleasure and i 'm glad to share these ripping with good friends as yours in this blog.

Maybe we should communicate between us about the project we have and our wish list ( it depend of our DVD collection (sorry i can't do "Zorro")).

@ Master Cylinder

As always, i admire your work and continue to do so !!!! :-)

Quint

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone,
@THXjay-
Sorry, Ineed to check my files when I post them. I’ll have thecorrect one up by this evening. The suite at the end is the Theme from The Naderson Tapes from The Quincy Jones – The Hollywood Years. It’s a mixture of different versions of the main theme plus some action/funk cues.
@QUINT-
No competition here baby, the post was something I had waiting and figured I would post it. I really dug your version. Also, a friend of mine just slid me 20 episodes of Zorro. I am currently ripping them now and will start the editing process.

georges said...

@QUINT
We all are hoping for your Operazione Paura rip;a very good Rustichelli score.Thanks

THXjay said...

@MC - Sorry to be the bearer of bad news there buddy...at least I'm not going deaf, which was the only other explanation :)

@Quint - I thought you would like an update on my downloads for your Anderson Tapes on my site.
So far it has had 135 downloads :)

Anonymous said...

MC 377 The Anderson Tapes (1971) (FIXED)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1uwjegqmzyt

soundtracks80s.blogspot.com said...

please

(welcome to 18) 1986 movie soundtrack

Rocky Share - Taste of Passion

soundtracks80s.blogspot.com said...

please

ninja 3 the domination 1984 soundtrack

hot resort 1985 soundtrack

Quint said...

@ THXjay

Whaouh i 'm very impressive 135 download !!!!!

That's encourage me to continue ripping :-)

If you have other great ideas for futures ripping , it will be great.
We should made all together a common wish list and The Master Cylinder , myself or someone else, proceed for the ripping (but before we should communicate to avoid to do the same ripping ;-).

@ The Master Cylinder

I'm glad , you have post your latest version of "The Anderson Tapes" , i will download it at once ! :-)

The project i have now is "Operazione Paura" (carlo rustichelli)

I have also the project of "The persuaders" (i know there is already a beautiful link on THXjay blog but i can't resist to do my own version (24 story to cut and mix (oula la) and the second more harder "Starsky and Hutch TV" (4 seasons (Arrrgh !!) : it will takes a lot of time !!
Maybe i'm crazy ;-)

Quint

GSW said...

@All you ripper snappers. I have a request if possible. Mario Nascimbene's One Million Years B.C. It is a beautiful score and has never been released other than the 7 tracks on the Legend label. I was watching the movie tonight and really paid attention to the music. Since there is practically no dialogue there are long stretches filled with Nascimbene's beautiful score. I don't know, but it might be fairly easy to rip. Just a title for you guys to think about. Hope somebody gives it a try.

THXjay said...

@Master Cylinder - Thanks for sorting out that re-upload so quickly :)

@Quint - I'm glad you're happy with the amount of downloads (now 141) we haven't had many comments but obviously lots of people are enjoying it :)

I'm really looking forward to The Persuaders, we'll do the same again if you like ;)
Starsky & Hutch too!!

Amazing!

Good idea about a wishlist so you don't work on the same rips.

@gsw - good call on that One Million Years B.C. :)
I'm also open to any Hammer movie scores not yet released ;)

I've always been a big fan of the Jon Dark/Kevin Conner films from Amicus. These include The Land That Time Forgot, At The Earths Core, Warlords Of Atlantis (my favourite score) and The People That Time Forgot.

Speaking of Amicus films.....anything from them would be amazing, I don't think anything has ever been released from their catalogue.
Dr Terrors House Of Horror, Asylum, Tha House That Dripped Blood, From Beyond The Grave etc, etc :)

Just a thought, I can see that you're going to be extremely busy for now :)

sorei said...

@all

wishlist:
any chances for 'Gallipolli'?

best wishes
sorei

Quint said...

@ All

A idea about how we can process to do a common wish list :

1) each of us post a top ten about the titles they want to have.
2) One of our boss (Isbum, Filmpac or THXjay) make a synthese about the result obtain. (at the top, the title most wanted at the bottom the title only demand once)
3) So we (Master Cylinder, someone else or myself), according to our avability to obtain the DVD, we'll proceed to do the rips demands.

What about this idea ??

Quint

Isbum said...

@ QUINT - I like your idea.
If you can, just make a note of each title and put a mark (check) next to the ones that other people say they want also.
Announce here when you plan to start working on it, so TMC knows what you will be working on.

I don't see the chances of another "Anderson Tapes" incident occurring again.

"Coincidence" happens here at FranklyYES, but not when we know what is going on.

Great to know that your work is being heard and enjoyed. I appreciate the efforts QUINT.:)

Madman said...

@Quint
It sounds like a cool thing as myself like to make my own scores from soundtracks that doesnt exist in any way shape or form...

I have recently put together from two movies (DVD source)my first soundtracks editing out dialogue and some SFX, without trying to destroy the pacing in the music...

Here are my first two atempts:

Return of the Living dead Part II
http://sharebee.com/a2d1958a

The Stepfather
http://sharebee.com/29bbedba

and also a nice editing using the DVD and original music to put together a most sought after score

Rocky IV
http://sharebee.com/5f612935

georges said...

Another Nascimbene's master score(and here no recordind at all,not even a cover) I Mongoli

Dimich said...

Pat(rick) Williams - The Streets of San Francisco: Pilot Eposode (1972)
http://rapidshare.com/files/228859767/PW-TheStreetsOfSanFrancisco-Pilot-1972.rar

DVDrip
51 tracks + Opening Credits ("The Streets of San Francisco" Main Theme) from the first episode of the first season ("The Thirty-Year Pin").
This pack contains all musical cues from the episode with my super light editing. On the other hand more music = more dialogues & SFX.

Hope you'll enJoy!

Dimich said...

Sorry, Pilot EpIsode, of course :)

Isbum said...

@ Madman & Dimich - Thanks for contributing gent's!
Rip-ON and keep the Cylinder spinning! I'm loving your choices!

THXjay said...

My covers for "Colossus" are now added to the rest of my customs over in the Artwork Department :)

Master Cylinder Covers
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

THXjay-

The covers are awesome!

Quint said...

@ Isbum

Don't be worried about the incident about the 2 ripping for "The Anderson Tapes", for me it's just a funny incident :-).

I was only embarassed to post it one day before the Master Cylinder post its own version, and THXjay was so enthousiast about posting this Title in his site, that i couldn't refuse him to post my rip.
I'm glad that The Master Cylinder wasn't offensed about that !! (he is really THE MASTER Cylinder)


Actually i rip "Kill baby Kill aka Operazione paura" (carlo Rustichelli) : it takes more time than i thought because the italian soundtrack is different from the french version , maybe i'll post the 2 versions at the same time.

@ Madman @ Dimich

I'm glad about your last ripping too !!

@ Master Cylinder @ All ripping men

Actually work on :
"Operazione paura" and after : "Black Moon rising" (lalo Schifrin (i love him + john carpenter : that's why i'm called "Quint"); "House of Wax ((1953)starring Vincent Price); "Tales of terror", i have also the possibilty to Rip "Dr Terror" (THXjay want this title) and the 2 colossus project "Starsky and Hutch" and "The persuaders"

Georges seems to have a tasty list but i don't have all the title he mention.

@ All

Sorry for my synthax , I must make progress in English :-)

Quint

georges said...

@QUINT
What's exactly is the difference between french and italian rustichlli's score ? the both rips should be interesting.

Dimich said...

@ isbum & Quint - With my pleasure :)
I wanted to listen to this music apart from the film since I remember myself. Glad that someone else is interested in it. If they'll release it I'll be a happy kid. Heh... :)

Btw, some of my previous posts are my first attempts in this business and not as good as they could be. So if someone like the music and whant to have an improved version, just tell me.

Wheatielicious said...

@ Quint

I was wondering if you guys had any guides or what-not to remove vocals from the score rips. I've been attempting to use Audacity to edit a few scores, (in that regard I've been tinkering around with the FFT Filter but haven't gotten it to work). As of yet, I haven't been able to localize a single piece of music, even if the frequencies present are much higher than that of the music.
The guide that you linked to under Audacity did not work.
I guess I just want a basic guide to filtering out sounds that I don't want and as of yet I can't figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated!

Sucre said...

This made my day, after Quint's reaction I saw The Master Cylinder announcing he has someone taking care of the 'Zorro' soundtrack.
This after (honestly) years of searching, the prospect of obtaining the music is almost to much...
One little request on this, the site of sites...
Waaaw! R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

THXjay said...

Prime Cut Covers

THXjay said...

@Dimich -

I'm working on some covers for your Frisco rip. Would you mind if I featured it on my site?

Quint said...

@ Georges

The italian soundtrack must be the original version (with organ) the french version is more modern (it sounds like synthesizers)

@ wheatielicious

I don't have found how to reduce the voices , maybe reduce the frequency during vocals when you zoom ??? I use now Goldwave to keep the best quality ( @320)
I will looking for a manuel about audacity but actually i don't know where (i used to test the main fonction to discover how it works).
I know your problem if you are not english like me :-)

Quint

georges said...

@QUINT
I do am longing for hearing your both rips from Operazione Paura.

pooter said...

Master Cylinder. Can I just say that the scores you are offering are fantastic. I've scrolled through your lists and have never ceased to be delighted by the titles you choose. The Stepford Wives, The Haunting, Killdozer, The Stepfather and so many more! Wow! Your hard work is most certainly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Are there other rips you have done that are listed anywhere else, or are they all on this page?

Thanks

Dimich said...

@ THXjay - No probs. Feel free to post "The Streets" on your site. And thank you very much for making covers for my rip - it will be awesome to have proper artwork for this lovely stuff :)
Btw, if you don't mind I would ask you not to put my nick on the front cover. That's not a problem for me, but my nick is not serious for Russian person and I think it will not fit to the concept of the arwork :)

THXjay said...

@Dimich - Thanks for the go ahead to put it on my site :)

I'll have to change the artwork because I put your name on it.

I changed the line "A Quinn Martin Production" to read "A Dimich Production" :)

I thought it fitted well and told everyone who's rip it was!

Are you sure you don't want any name on it?

Let me know asap so I can change it.

Thanks!

Dimich said...

@ THXjay - Thanks for responce :)
That's O.K. If the work is already done, there's no need to change anything.

Quint said...

@ Georges
The italian soundtrack for "Operazione paura" is finished at 99 % (just last listen) and the french is actualy done at 75 % (just some mix)
The italian version is the OST of the movie realised in 1966 and the French soundtrack version might be realesed at the beginning of the 80's, when the movie was commercialised for the first time in video tape format (i recognise a french vocal that i already heard in "Dallas" or "Dynastie")

Quint

THXjay said...

@Dimich - Thanks, just uploading now :)

I forgot to say how great the rip is. I love the snippets of dialogue, they really enhance the mood of the music :)

I look forward to your future productions ;)

@Quint - I'm a little confused about your Kill Baby Kill (Operazione Paura) rip. Are you doing two separate versions?

abby said...

Might anyone have the following titles:

THE GARDEN OF THE FINZI-CONTINIS (DeSica? Brooks?)
BRIAN'S SONG: THEMES AND VARIATIONS (Legrand)
GANGS OF NEW YORK (rejected Bernstein score)
SONG OF NORWAY

Thank you!

Quint said...

@ THXjay

The rip "Kill baby kill" will be post less 24 hours. no dialogues at all :-)
20 Titles : 1-11 : OST recorded in 1966 (italian version) 12-20 : re-orchestration in 80's
Total duration : 51'08 minutes @320 Kbits/s

Quint

georges said...

@QUINT
I have a DVD of Operazione paura,I wonder if the 2 versions are on this DVD,(no opportunity to watch it for the moment)

Dimich said...

@ THXjay - You're very welcome. And thanks a lot for the covers - they are superb!

Yeah, that pieces of dialogues are nice :) "Come on, hot shot, we got work to do!"
Will try to come up with some new stuff asap.

Quint said...

@ All

Here the link of "Kill Baby Kill" aka "Operazione Paura" by Carlo Rustichelli , it follow the "el corpo e il fuerta" "sei donne per l'assasino"

http://rapidshare.com/files/230491672/Quint-070509-Operazione_Paura-CR-1966.rar

Enjoy

Quint

Quint said...

@ Dimich & THXjay

I have just to download "the street of san francisco" what a great job you have done !!!! :-)

I wonder if i will not proceed to start to rip "Starsky and Hutch" now, and continue "Black Moon Rising" later ??

Quint

Quint said...

@ All

I wasn't satisfied about the last title of Kill Baby Kill(the mix wasn't correct at all).

So here i post a new link for it

http://rapidshare.com/files/230512777/20-Operation_Peur-Carlo_Rustichelli-video_tape-80_s.mp3



Personnaly i prefer the titles 1 to 11 (original version).
I think i should only rip the main title for the re-orchestration in the 80's

Hope , you 'll enjoy for this DVD rip

Quint

Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
georges said...

@QUINT
The others episodes from The Avengers probably are interesting too.
No time for the moment for listening to any music,because of my job;as soon as it will be possible,I shall give my impression about the 2 versions of this score.

scifisoundtrack said...

@TMC Thank you for your excellent work.

A question: could you rip the soundtrack from The Golden Blade,1953 (Rock Hudson, etc.) composed by Herman Stein?

Kind regards

SciFi

tristana said...

Hello,

I'm looking for this:
Ron Godwin : the village of the damned.

Thanks.

Quint said...

@ Georges

I check the Avengers suite in My Hi-fi (in my computer i can't here the correct result), there are two many distortion in this rip, so i delete the link (it was a shame for me to post it):-(

It was time for me to replace Audacity by Goldwave (The possibilty are much higher)

Quint

Isbum said...

@ QUINT - Not to worry much about it, friend. It's actually fun witnessing your journey to the perfect rip.

THXjay said...

@Quint & Dimich - I thought you guys would like an update on how many downloads you're rips are getting at my site!

Anderson Tapes = 285
Streets of San Francisco = 134

Hope this inspires you to keep going :)

Dimich said...

O-la-la

Anonymous said...

I'll have more posts soon everyone. Thanks to everyone for contributing and keeping this place alive, much appreciation.

Dimich said...

Sweet score from 1973 Soviet/Italian adventure comedy "Unbelievable Adventures of Italians in Russia" aka "Una Matta, Matta, Matta Corsa in Russia" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070439

Carlo Rustichelli - Unbelievable Adventures of Italians in Russia (1973)
DVD rip
24 tracks
http://rapidshare.com/files/233361068/CR-ItaliansInRussia-1973.rar

*No dialogues but some SFX.

Stephan said...

Hey, could you rip THE NAKED AND THE DEAD by Bernard Herrmann? Unfortunately, the score is unreleased yet and there is no DVd available, but perhaps you have a source..?? Would be great!

Anonymous said...

Some new tunes for your ears. Have A Great Weekend...

MC 379 Marathon Man (1976)
Composer & Artists:Michael Small
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:22
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zlzznokkmqm

MC 380 The Cars That Ate Paris (1974)
Composer & Artists:Bruce Smeaton
Source:DVD Rip
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?dt2dmz0ztix

MC 381 Les Yeux Sans Visage (1960)
Composer & Artists:Maurice Jarre
Source:DVD Rip & MP3 Files
Tracks:10
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?n3nimyioljn

Quint said...

@ All

Some news : actually RIP "Starsky & Hutch tv" , it will be a bit long , so patience ;-)

Quint

Quint said...

@ All

My dear friends,

I couldn't resist to post you (with my new process)the pilote about "Starsky & Hutch Tv" (11 titles : 20,51 minutes @320)

http://rapidshare.com/files/233705209/Quint-160509-Starsky___Hutch_Tv-Pilote-LSchifrin-1975-320.rar



The complete version will be post later (+season 1 & 2 (the best)). :-)

N'joy

Quint

Quint said...

@ Jedi

I think it is possible to have a mp3 version of "The Naked and the dead" from the link from you tube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9vrWvvJUEc

Then you have to download the video and convert extension .flv to mp3

I search a free converter "Flv to mp3" but i don't find a good one.
The only one good i know is "Moyea" and it cost 30 dollars!!

If someone know a FREE good converter flv to mp3 , it will be great and we could rip video from youtube.

Quint

mel said...

@ Quint

The easiest way is to record the sound of the YouTube flv with Audacity - a most useful and efficient program which is easy to download and use - and it's freeware. The only drawback is that you have to do that in real time.

Video from YouTube, when available, can be downloaded with VDownloader. With this, of course, you get both the video and the audio. It automatically converts from flv to avi. Also freeware.

Quint said...

@ mel

Thank U for your rapid answer but i found the solution from another way (personaly i was unsatisfied by Audacity , i prefer Goldwave)

I found now how to rip from youtube if someone notice a good music in you tube it will be a pleasure to rip it

@ Jedi

Here is a link about Bernard Hermmann "The naked and the gun" 1958 , source : youtube

http://rapidshare.com/files/233933898/The_naked_and_The_gun-B_Hermann-1958-source-youtube.rar

If someone else has better that rip, why not to post it ?

Quint

Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quint said...

@ All

I couldn't resist to Rip from youtube the main theme from the movie "The big Mouth" 1967 with Jerry Lewis
music by Harry Betts

If someone could be interessed here is the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/233944139/The_Big_Mouth-Harry_Betts-1967-_Jerry_Lewis_.rar

Quint

--mcc said...

Heya there,

So if I were interested in compiling scores like this from DVD files, is there a website that features any kind of tutorial as far as then how-to of the process? Or perhaps can someone point give a hopeful helper a little instruction? Like what programs to use and such? Love to be able to contribute... I'm just not all that teechnically savvy. :)

mel said...

@ Quint

Thank you for the main theme from "The Big Mouth".

I'm always interested in anything to do with Jerry Lewis.

Quint said...

@ mel

I will add in my futur RIP project 2 jerry Lewis complete score : The big mouth and the ladies man

Already convert the movies (from youtube) in mp3 version

Quint

Quint said...

@ mel

If you know another great soundtrack about Jerry Lewis to do , please tell me

One of my favourite download i do these last 2 years is : the nutty professor by walter scharf (many thanks to Tony)


Quint

filmpac said...

@ mel & quint - You guys might be aware of this already, but Check The Cool Wax for a Dean & Jerry collection.

@ MC - I have been remiss, great to see you onboard, haven't had too much of a chance to download but will do so soon. A quick and early thanks for "The Cars That Ate Paris", an early Peter Weir flick that I never expected to see. My #1 wishlist rip would be Gallipoli, if possible?

Stephan said...

@ Quint:

Thank you very much for NAKED AND THE DEAD but unfortunately it is very short and I'd be very interested in the whole music- especially the Prelude :-)
Nevertheless, thank you very much!!

Sucre said...

I'll second the remark by mcc.
A Guide (idiot proof) would be nice!

Quint said...

@ filmpac

Thank you very much for the link about jerry lewis & Dean Martin but it concern ESPECIALLY the duo except (cinderfella and the geisha boy)

@ Jedi

If someone post the complete movie on youtube , i could rip it. Or maybe someone has a DVD version and can rip it??

Quint

Dimich said...

Lalo Schifrin's music to the film of Roger Vadim.

Lalo Schifrin - Pretty Maids All in a Row (1971)
http://rapidshare.com/files/234470458/LS-PrettyMaids-1971.rar
DVD rip
21 track
@ 256

Main Theme ("Chilly Winds") performed by The Osmonds, lyrics by Mike Curb.

* contains dialogues & SFX
** dialogues are nice

Dimich said...

@ Quint - Thanks for "Starsky & Hutch" pilot. It contains some really powerful stuff.

Dimich said...

@ mcc, Sucre & others interested in ripping music from video

I know two ways to do this.

1) Using software which allows to edit both video and audio.

2) Extracting sound from video files and than processing it in audio editors.

First kind of software usually is not free so I prefer the second method.
There are some free audio converters/extractors/grabbers in the Web which allow to get sound from video. There are also free audio editors.
If sound containing in video is stereo or mono you can simply extract it into mp3 format and then process in some audio editor. When video supports multichannel sound you should extract sound in multichannel format (AC3 for example) and then edit it or (because not all audio editors, especially free, allow to process multichannel audio) have to extract each channel into separate file (usually WAV) than edit and mix them into mp3 in audio editor using multitrack option. You can convert multichannel sound into mp3 directly from video, but first way gives more abilities to "clean" music from dialogues & SFX.

Here are two free programmes that many people use to edit audio in video files:
Audacity - audacity.sourceforge.net
VirtualDub - www.virtualdub.org
On this sites you can also find some instructions.

Sorry my English, hope you've got the point :)
Experiment with various software, float the Web and I hope you'll find your best method.
Good luck!

mel said...

@ Quint

I have a lot of Jerry Lewis mateial. If there is anything specific you are looking for, let me know.

If you are interested in the movies themselves, send me an e-mail:
mel468 at gmail dot com

Quint said...

@ mel

Thank you very much about Jerry Lewis, there is already a great collection here at youtube site

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=lovejoecartwright&view=videos&start=420

Quint

Marquise said...

Master Cylinder ~ Your 2 Disc Edition of STREETS OF FIRE is A-MA-ZING. Thank you so much for taking the time and putting this together. Quite an impressive job! I'm lovin' it!!

mel said...

@ Quint

To try to watch a movie split into a myriad of separate parts on a fraction of your computer screen YouTube is no fun imo.

I'm talking about the real thing.

Isbum said...

@ Quint - Just listened to "S & H" today. Thanks! Verrrry cool!

Quint said...

@ mel

I agree with u but if you have an editing video , you can mix all the several parts.

I only use youtube to convert into mp3 for the soundtracks, i'm french and to follow completly a movies in english without subtitles is for me a torture ;-)

@ Isbum

Thank you boss for your compliments, i actually RIP all the episodes of the 1st season and i will add the best episodes of the others seasons.

@ Dimich

Thank you very much for you rip
Lalo Schifrin - Pretty Maids All in a Row , great job as always

@ The Master Cylinder

Thank you very much Boss for your hard work , you are the sun of our life.

Quint

--mcc said...

Thanks for the response regarding the DVD score isolation files! When I have some more spare time in the coming weeks, I'll definately give it a go! :)

Meantime, yesterday I picked up the newly released dvd of the great film, "The Friends of Eddie Coyle." A real Boston-based crime classic with Robert Mitchum. Love the flick's dialogue and score by Dave Grusin. I went through and researched score track and key dialogue ocations, in case anyone felt like tackling this baby...

THE FRIENDS OF EDDIE COYLE: music by Dave Grusin & dialogue by various artists

0.01.08 - 0.04.12 Opening Titles
0.06.23 - 0.07.30 "Four More Knuckles" - Robert Mitchum & Steven Keats
0.08.00 - 0.08.14 "Shake Hands" - Robert Mitchum & Steven Keats
0.10.30 - 0.11.45 The Quarry
0.14.05 - 0.14.53 The Trunk - Part One
0.15.53 - 0.16.12 The Trunk - Part Two
0.17.30 - 0.16.12 "Remember Eddie Fingers?" - Peter Boyle & Richard Jordan
0.18.30 - 0.18.53 "Mr. Partridge" - Alex Rocco
0.19.46 - 0.20.30 Let's Go To The Bank
0.27.14 - 0.28.30 The Bank Job - Part One
0.28.43 - 0.30.20 The Bank Job - Part Two
0.39.10 - 0.40.15 Meet Up on the Charles
0.44.45 - 0.46.25 "In A Hurry" - Robert Mitchum & Steven Keats
0.52.35 - 0.54.25 The Second Bank Job
0.55.40 - 0.56.25 The Second Bank Job Goes Bad
1.01.00 - 1.01.28 "Bags Of Bread" - Robert Mitchum & Steven Keats
1.02.30 - 1.02.40 "Get Me Foley" - Robert Mitchum
1.07.49 - 1.09.10 We Take 'Em
1.13.53 - 1.14.47 "Shoulda Known Better" - Richard Jordan & Robert Mitchum
1.18.26 - 1.20.53 April Fool
1.37.30 - 1.38.10 The Last Ride
1.38.37 - 1.39.50 50 Tenpin
1.41.20 - 1.41.57 End Titles
1.41.15 - 1.41.18 "Have A Nice Day" - Richard Jordan

Just putting it out there. ;)

--mcc

Isbum said...

@ --mcc - I'd love hearing this!
Fingers crossed that somebody will.

Dimich said...

Patrick Williams & Various - Hot Stuff (1979)

http://rapidshare.com/files/235699109/PW-HotStuff-1979.rar
20 tracks
@256

Title song composed and performed by Jerry Reed.
Track "Keep It Loose" performed by Paulette McWilliams, lyrics by Will Jennings.

Quint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Official Craig Adams Blog said...

Hello there,

Has anyone got Barry Gray's Stingray 2 CD TV Soundtrack from Fanderson as 320 kb's Mp3 Format to upload ?

Please let me know

Kind Regards

Craig Adams

Quint said...

@ Dimich

Thank you very much for your last Rip "Hot Stuff", great job !!

@ All

I realize yesterday a childhood dream (mel will appreciate that) : these 2 Jerry Lewis soundtracks : The Ladies Man (1961) by Walter Scharf & The Big Mouth (1967) by Harry Betts

Here the links :

http://rapidshare.com/files/236225213/Quint-220509-The_Ladies_Man-Walter_Scharf-1961-256.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/236223262/Quint-220509-The_Big_Mouth-Harry_Betts-1967-256.rar

Enjoy

Quint

Dimich said...

@ Quint - You're very welcome. Thanks for thanks and for your own projects :)

@ mcc & isbum - I love Dave Grusin's crime style very much so I would like to take up "The Friends of Eddie Coyle" but have no DVD at moment. Will try to find it.

Quint said...

@ All

If someone can post the completly dvd of "The Friends of Eddie Coyle" music by Dave Grusin in YOUTUBE site, someone could RIP it (personnaly i have the possibility)

@ Dimich

If you want to rip the DVD of "The Friends of Eddie Coyle", someone should post it on you tube
and i could give you the name of a free software to convert and download files from youtube into MP3

Quint

Brosnan said...

REQUEST:

"Charles Bronson Original Motion Picture Soundtracks: Kinjite-Forbidden Subjects, Messenger of Death, Assassination" Performed by Greg De Bellis, Robert O. Ragland and Valentine McCallum.

I once had these music files from a mediafire link on a blog. Once my computer crashed and the blog disappeared, I've been having a REAL hard time finding this again. Thank you.

Dimich said...

@ Quint - Thanks, mate :) No need to post it on youtube, hope to buy a copy soon.

mel said...

@ Quint

Yes, you're absolutely right - thank you very much for the two Jerry Lewis soundtracks.

Isbum said...

@ Modern Man - Your REQUEST:

"Charles Bronson Original Motion Picture Soundtracks: Kinjite-Forbidden Subjects, Messenger of Death, Assassination" Performed by Greg De Bellis, Robert O. Ragland and Valentine McCallum.



http://rapidshare.com/files/236615462/Original_Motion_Picture_Soundtracks-_Charles_Bronson.zip

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 611   Newer› Newest»