May 2009 Requests Archive

1,428 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1428   Newer›   Newest»
Dylan S said...

Buster,

This is an amazing project! I downloaded your "Written on the Wind" and the AMAZING "Four Girls in Town," but I'm unable to play .flac files. Can you (or anybody else here) recommend a program for download that can transfer lossless to MP3?

Isbum said...

@ Buster - I know "the bloggers lament" all to well.
Frankly, I'd rather have 10 people who said thanks than 500 who walked away like I owed a download to them.

People who say thanks get their requests filled. It's always been that way.

filmpac said...

@ buster - Ditto what Isbum said. There are some folk who must wonder "why oh why don't my requests ever get filled". To them I can only say it ain't rocket science. Just had a listen myself, so here is my hearty THANK YOU!

@ dylan - You prolly need to download a FLAC codec in order to play FLAC files. Depending on what your media player is, there is usually some kind of support or download page. Almost all players will support and play FLAC files nowadays, once the codec has been installed.

Anonymous said...

@EliotW - thanks for Golden Breed.

Buster said...

@ Dylan,

Thanks. I use foobar2000, which is free and simple, to transfer to mp3 from flac.

@ Isbum,

Getting 10 comments in exceptional!

EW said...

filmpac's slave ... could you repost Golden Breed with the tracks split up? Also, could you recommend an app that breaks up tracks on a Mac. The ones I've come across so far are for PCs. Thanks!

filmpac said...

Dagnabbit, forgot to mention this earlier. For anyone who downloaded "Golden Breed", I managed to extract the covers from the PDF file at fairly good quality. You can get them from the Artwork Department HERE <---

Thanks again to EliotW for the rip and scans, gets my nod for share of the month so far. Closely followed by the new and improved "Written On The Wind". Buster has excelled once more!

@ eliotw - Don't suppose you have any more Mike Curb LPs laying around? I've got music for most, but would love to see cover scans. Here's hoping :)

Late Edit: Sure, I can re-up "Golden Breed" with tracks split up. Not a problem, coming soon. As for Macs, sorry, you got me stumped there.

Anonymous said...

@ buster etc - everytime I hear the blogger's lament in me about to explode, I just think of what Jean said, 'It is good to share with friends'...the only other solution is to go invite only.

Buster said...

Hi all,

It really was a lament, not a complaint. I enjoy what I do, or I wouldn't do it! I have more records than I could ever listen to, and sharing them is a great joy. I love to hear that people such as Dom1 and filmpac like what they hear.

budarc said...

It's funny that you say you have "more records than I could ever listen to." So I'm not the only one who gets overwhelmed by a massive amount of music and the fact that there's hardly enough time to listen to it all? Man, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat just thinking about that. There isn't enough time...

filmpac said...

Today's UBI (Useless Bit Of Information):

TRIVIA QUIZ: How many grooves are there on a 12" 33 1/3 RPM record?

The answer is of course two!... One continuous groove on each side!

BONUS QUIZ: To every rule there is an exception. Are you aware there was (at least one) three-sided album released, which on first glance appeared to be a perfectly normal two-sided album. Can you name it, and how this neat trick was achieved?

Buster said...

@ budarc,

I may be an anomaly here in that I am actually a record collector, per se. Not CDs (although I have tons of those as well), records. Vinyl, shellac, that stuff. I enjoy downloads but I love records, as much as I love music. The strange thing is that I don't listen to as much music as I used to because transferring old records for the blog and for requests is very time consuming! I also have discovered that I would rather listen to my own transfers than anyone else's, which must be some kind of strange narcissism.

GSW said...

@Dylan - I use the Koyote converter which is very simple to use. It is free and you can download it here. My player will play FLAC but I convert to mp3 because of the large file size.
http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mp3-Wma-Converter/3000-2140_4-10442362.html?tag=mncol

GSW said...

@All - I have a request I sure hope someone can help me with.

I am looking for the 1:32 minute abridged Main Title to How the West Was Won in stereo @320.

Ruggo said...

@Buster

I have learned a long time ago that the number of downloads is usually enough thanks for the work that has gone into posting items.

And speaking about work.............................................................

Ruggo said...

CO M I N G A T T R A C T I O N S

Speaking of JERRY GOLDSMITH (oh, weren’t you just speaking of JERRY GOLDSMITH?): I have just completed my 17-Volume tribute to this master of the motion picture/TV soundtracks.

Jean is currently designing the albums and they will be shortly posted over in RUGGO’S AND JEAN’S FINE HOUSE OF COMPILATIONS.

Although there is no way to totally satisfy every collector, I have hopefully included some of the most memorable cues written for the screen, and enough to do this musical genius some sort of justice and a proper homage.

Here are the track lists, so you will have something to look forward to:

Vol. 1
1959___City Of Fear
1959___Face Of A Fugitive
1960___Studs Lonigan - Main Title
1960___Studs Lonigan - The Depression
1961___The General With The Cockeyed Id - Suite
1962___Freud - Main Title
1962___Lonely Are The Brave - Jerry's Theme
1962___Lonely Are The Brave - Sleeping ChildGoodbyes
1962___Lonely Are The Brave Theme
1962___The Spiral Road - Main Title_ The Bus_ Down the Riv
1963___A Gathering Of Eagles
1963___Lilies_of_the_Field___01 Main Title
1963___Lilies_of_the_Field___02 The Roof
1963___Lilies_of_the_Field___03 Amen_ (Vocal by Jester Hairston)
1963___The List Of Adrian Messenger
1963___The Prize - Main Title
1963___The Prize - Prelude
1963___The Stripper End Titles
1963___The Stripper___Main Title

Vol.2
1964___Fate Is The Hunter___Fate Is The Hunter
1964___Finale And End Titles from Fate Is The Hunter
1964___Rio Conchos Bandits Ho!
1964___Rio_Conchos___01_Main_Title
1964___Rio_Conchos___02_Vocal_by_Johnny_Desmond
1964___The Man From U.N.C.L.E._(TV)___First Season Main Title
1964___Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea TV
1965___In_Harm_s_Way___01_Battle Theme From _In Harm's Way_
1965___In_Harm_s_Way___02_Attack
1965___Morituri Main Title Tokyo Assignment
1965___The Agony And The Ecstasy (Prologue)
1965___The_Loner_(TV)___Main_Title
1965___The_Satan_Bug___Main Title_The Base
1965___Von Ryan’s Express___01_The Compound
1965___Von Ryan’s Express___02_Fire Sale
1965___Von Ryan’s Express___03_Fire Sale, alternate version

Vol.3
1966___Our Man Flint___01_Our Man Flint
1966___Our Man Flint___02_You’re A Foolish Man, Mr. Flint
1966___Seconds___Main Title
1966___Stagecoach___Main Title
1966___The Blue Max___01_Main Title
1966___The Blue Max___02_First Blood
1966___The Blue Max___03_The Attack
1966___The Blue Max___04_Retreat (Parts I & II)
1966___The Girl From U.N.C.L.E._(TV)___Main Title
1966___The Sand Pebbles Main Title
1966___The Sand Pebbles___Overture
1966___The Trouble With Angels
1967___Hour of the gun___The Hour of the Gun
1967___In Like Flint___Mince and Cook Until Tender
1967___In Like Flint___Where the Bad Guys Are Gals
1967___The Hour Of The Gun - Main Title
1967___The_Flim_Flam_Man___01_Main_Title
1967___The_Flim_Flam_Man___02_No Rest For the Wicked

Vol.4

1968___Bandolero___Bandolero
1968___Planet_of_the_Apes___01_Main Title
1968___Planet_of_the_Apes___02_The Hunt
1968___Sebastian___Track_01
1969___100_Rifles___01_Main Title
1969___100_Rifles___02_Escape and Pursuit
1969___Justine___01_Justine
1969___Justine___02_Dance Of Death
1969___Room 222_(TV)___Main Title (long)
1969___Suite (from The Chairman)
1969___The_Chairman___Escape

Vol. 5

1970___Patton___01_Main_Title
1970___Patton___02_Attack
1970___Patton___03_Patton March
1970___Rio Lobo- The Trade_Retribution_End Title
1970___Rio_Lobo___Main Title
1970___The_Ballad_of_Cable_Hogue___Tomorrow Is The Song I Sing
1970___Tora! Tora! Tora! Pre-flight Countdown
1970___Tora_Tora_Tora___Main Title
1970___Traveling Executioner - End Title
1970___Traveling Executioner - The Fields of Ambrosia
1970___Traveling Executioner Main Title
1971___Escape_From_the_Planet_of_the_Apes___Main_Title
1971___The Homecoming - End TV
1971___The Homecoming TV
1971___The Mephisto Waltz___Main Title
1971___The_Going_Up_of_David_Lev___Song 1___(Vocal_by_Topol)
1971___The_Going_Up_of_David_Lev___Song 2___(Vocal_by_Topol)
1971___The_Last_Run___Main title
1971___The_Waltons_(TV)___Main_Theme
1971___Wild_Rovers___01_Early Morning_The Wild Rover
1971___Wild_Rovers___02_Bronco Bustin'
1971___Wild_Rovers___03_Ballad of the Wild Rovers (Bonus Track)

Vol.6

1972___ March Of The Royal Children (from Anna And The King)
1972___Anna and the King_(TV)___Main Title
1972___Main Title (from The Other)
1972___Pursuit-Theme TV
1972___The Flight (from The Other)
1973___Ace_Eli_and_the_Rodger_of_the_Skies___Ace Eli Rag
1973___Barnaby_Jones_(TV)___Main_Theme
1973___Hawkins On Murder - The Bodies_Main Title_No Tourist TV
1973___Papillon___Theme From Papillon
1973___Police_Story_(TV)___Main_Theme
1973___Shamus
1973___The Don Is Dead
1973___The Red Pony TV
1974___Islands In The Stream Eddie's Death
1974___Islands In The Stream The Island
1974___Main Title (from A Tree Grows In BrooklynTV
1974___Main Title (from S_P_Y_S)
1974___QB_VII___Rekindling The Flame Of Jehovah

Vol.7

1975___A Girl Named Sooner)
1975___Breakheart_Pass___01_Main_Title
1975___Breakheart_Pass___02
1975___Breakout - Farewells
1975___Breakout___Main Title
1975___Ransom___Sky Chaser
1975___Reincarnation Of Peter Proud - Main Title; The Lake; Murder
1975___Reincarnation Of Peter Proud Return to the Lake; Peter's Fate; End Titles
1975___Take A Hard Ride Wagon Train
1975___Take_a_Hard_Ride___Main Title
1975___The_Wind_and_the_Lion___01_Main Title
1975___The_Wind_and_the_Lion___02_The Horsemen
1975___The_Wind_and_the_Lion___03_Raisuli Attacks

Vol.8

1976___Cassandra_Crossing___01 Main Title
1976___Cassandra_Crossing___02 Break-In
1976___Cassandra_Crossing___03 Helicopter Rescue
1976___High Velocity - Welcome to the Phillippines-The Observers-The Sniper
1976___High Velocity - End title
1976___Logan's Run - Love Theme
1976___Logan's Run - The Dome
1976___The_Omen___01_Ave Satani
1976___The_Omen___02_The Killer Storm
1976___The_Omen___03_The Piper Dreams
1977___Contract on Cherry Street - Main Title
1977___Contract on Cherry Street - Finale
1977___Damnation Alley___Main Title, The Missile Site
1977___MacArthur___MacArthur March Main Title
1977___Twilight's Last Gleaming - General Mackenzie Arrives
1977___twilight's Last Gleaming - The Final Betrayal

Vol. 9

1978___Capricorn_One___Main Title
1978___Capricorn_One___Main Title
1978___Coma - Love Theme
1978___Damien_Omen II___01_Main Title
1978___Damien_Omen II___02_Broken Ice
1978___Damien_Omen II___03_Fallen Temple
1978___Magic___Main Title
1978___The Swarm- End Title
1978___The_Boys_from_Brazil___Titles
1978___The_Swarm___The_Bees_Arrive
1979___Alien___01_Main
1979___Alien___02_The Droid
1979___Players___Main_Title
1979___Star_Trek__The_Motion_Picture___01_Main Title
1979___Star_Trek__The_Motion_Picture___02_Klingon Battle
1979___The First Great Train Robbery (Overture)
1979___The_First_Great_Train_Robbery___End Title

Vol.10

1980___Caboblanco___Main Title
1981___Home Work (from Shock Treatment)
1981___Main Title (from Shock Treatment)
1981___Masada___01_Main Title
1981___Masada___02_The Road To Masada
1981___Night Crossing - Main Title
1981___Night Crossing - End Credits
1981___Outland___Spiders
1981___Raggedy Man
1982___First_Blood___01_First Blood
1982___First_Blood___02_Its A Long Road (Theme From First Blood)
1982___Inchon___01_Main title
1982___Inchon___02_Inchon theme
1982___Poltergeist - Carol Annes Theme (End Title)
1982___Poltergeist The Calling The Neighborhood (Main Title)
1982___The Challenge - Interlude
1982___The Challenge - Main Title
1982___The Omen III__The Final Conflict___Main Title

Vol.11

1983___The_Twilight_Zone___Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, Twilight Zone End Title
1983___Under Fire - the Rebel March
1983___Under_Fire___01_Bajo Fuego
1983___Under_Fire___02_19 de Julio
1983___Under_Fire___03_Rafael
1984___Gremlins - Buying Gizmo
1984___Gremlins - Bye, Billy
1984___Gremlins___The Gremlin Rag
1984___Supergirl___Main Title & Argo City (film version)
1984___The_Lonely_Guy___The_Wedding
1985___ Runaway_The Resolution
1985___Baby, Secret Of The Lost Legend - Just a Legend
1985___Baby, Secret Of The Lost Legend - The Family (Jerry Goldsmith cond.)
1985___First_Blood_2__Rambo___Main_Title
1985___King Solomon_s Mines___Theme from King Solomon's Mines
1985___Legend___Sing The Wee
1985___Runaway Main Title

Vol. 12

1986___Explorers___The Construction
1986___Hoosiers - Best Shot (Theme From Hoosiers)
1986___Hoosiers - The Finals
1986___Link___01_Angry Link
1986___Link___02_Flaming Link
1986___Link___03_End Link
1986___Poltergeist II
1987___Extreme Prejudice___01_Un-used Trailer Score
1987___Extreme Prejudice___02_Arrivals - Main Title
1987___Extreme Prejudice___03_A Deal - End Credits
1987___Innerspace
1987___Lionheart___The_Future
1987___Rent-A-Cop

Vol.13

1988___Alien Nation - Alien Landing (rejected)
1988___Chinatown - Jake And Evelyn
1988___Chinatown - Jake, It's Chinatown
1988___Chinatown Main Title-Love Theme
1988___Criminal Law -End Title
1988___Rambo 3___Final Battle
1989___Leviathan___A Lot Better
1989___The_burbs___01_My Neighborhood
1989___The_burbs___02_Square One (End Credits)
1989___Warlock - The Weather Vane
1990___Gremlins II - Just You Wait
1990___Gremlins_2___Gremlin Credits
1990___The Russia House - Katya
1990___The Russia House - The Family Arrives
1990___The Russia House- Love Theme
1990___Total_Recall___The Dream

Vol. 14

1991___Brotherhood_of_the_Gun_(aka_Hollister)___Main_Title
1991___Not Without My Daughter - The Lake
1991___Not Without My Daughter Suite
1991___Sleeping with the Enemy - A Brave Girl
1991___Sleeping with the Enemy - Morning On The Beach
1992___Basic Instinct___Main Title
1992___Forever Young - Love Theme
1992___Love Field - Family Album
1992___Love Field - Together Again
1992___Medicine Man - Rae's Arrival
1992___Medicine Man- The Trees
1992___Mom_and_Dad_Save_the_World___Tod_the_Destroyer
1992___Mr. Baseball - Final Score
1992___Mr. Baseball - First Night Out
1992___The Secret of NIMH - Main Title
1992___The Secret of NIMH - Flying High; End Title

Vol.15

1993___Burial Ground, Resolution & Coda (from The Vanishing)
1993___Dennis_the_Menace___Main Title
1993___Malice Main Title
1993___Powder - Theme From Powder
1993___Rudy___Take Us Out
1993___Six Degrees Of Separation___Ouisa And Flan
1993___The Haunting - Finally Home
1993___The Haunting - Home Safe
1993___The Haunting - The Carousel
1994___Angie - Angie's Theme
1994___Bad Girls My Land
1994___Bad_Girls___The Hanging
1994___The River Wild - Family Reunion (End Title)
1994___The River Wild - Gale's Theme (Main Title)
1994___The Shadow- Main Theme

Vol.16

1995___Congo___Spirit of Africa_(Vocal_by_Lebo M)
1995___First_Knight___01_Night_Battle
1995___First_Knight___02_Arthur_s_Farewell
1995___Judge Dredd___Trailer Music
1995___Star Trek Voyager_(TV)___Main Title
1996___Executive Decision - Main Title
1996___Ice Chase (from Chain Reaction)
1996___The_Ghost_and_the_Darkness___Theme
1997___Air_Force_One___Escape From Air Force One
1997___Fierce_Creatures___Track No_01
1997___L.A. Confidential-Theme
1997___Stargate SG-1 - Theme
1997___The Edge (from The Edge)
1998___Deep_Rising___Collision Course
1998___Mulan___Victory celebration
1998___Small_Soldiers___Assembly Line
1998___U_S_Marshals___Nuggets_and_Bullets

Vol. 17

2001___ Disney's California Adventure - Golden State
2001___Along_Came_a_Spider - Megan's Abduction
2001___Along_Came_a_Spider -Testing
2001___The Last Castle - Irwin Arrives
2002___Star_Trek_10__Nemesis___The Battle Begins
2002___The Sum Of All Fears - If We Could Remember(Yolanda Adams)
2002___The Sum Of All Fears - Real Time
2003___Looney_Tunes_Back_In_Action___Tasmanian Devil
2003___Timeline - Victory For Us
2004___Stargate Atlantis - Theme From Stargate Atlantis
2006___Hollowman II

budarc said...

Holy shit! How do I follow a post like that? I'll let you know once I've finished downloading that, Ruggo. In about 3 months... ;)

Anyway, for anyone interested in my "A Touch of Romance" collection (available at the House of Fine Compilations), I have made available an "add-on" pack for those of you not adhering to that silly "80-minute CD" rule. Here it is for your convenience:

Add-on packhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=3W7EZ2XR to "A Touch of Romance"

Archive includes:
Theme from "A Summer Place" - Percy Faith
Un Homme et Une Femme - Francis Lai
The Bridges of Madison County ("Doe Eyes" long version) - Lennie Niehaus
What's Eating Gilbert Grape? - Alan Parker and Bjorn Isfalt
Benny & Joon - Rachel Portman
Big Fish - Danny Elfman
Ghost ("Unchained Melody" orchestral version) - Alex North

budarc said...

I don't know how I botched up that link, but there you have it. ;) Copy and paste for the rest of us.

Isbum said...

@ budarc - I'm giving you the nickname budcrac because you crack me up!
I know, it sounds like buttcrack, what can I say? ;)

Buster said...

Well so far we have buttcrack and hisbum. I'm gonna change my name from Buster to Buttster.

Isbum said...

@ Buttster - No. I won't change the blogs name to FranklyAss! ;)

budarc said...

@ hisbum

buttcrack, eh? I've always wanted one of those "chummy" work nicknames. Guess this'll have to do. ;)

budarc said...

@ Buttster

Jeez, looks like everyone's going anal lately.

Southview212 said...

@ Buster - Since I've been around these parts since January, I've gotten quite used to going commentless for days at a time.

I for one truly appreciate all the hard work you put into your music sharing, so others can smile.

As a person who uploads a lot more than I download, I always smile broadly when I click on the "upload" button. It's a great feeling to be able to share my music love with others.

Isbum said...

@ Southview - I'd like to bottle that sentiment.

Dylan S said...

I was able to transfer the lossless files (thanks guys!) and I gave the entire Wind/Four Girls album a listen, and it's a top notch LP transfer. Have never heard these scores sound so good (outside of the "Written on the Wind" Criterion). Thanks Buster!

boogiepop said...

@Buster & All:
Referring to the blogger's lament: You're so right about this. That's something that really bugged me for a while now too. Uploaded some files two days ago fulfilling requests. 40+ downloads, 0 comments. It's not that hard to leave a comment after downloading even if you're not the one who requested the file in the first place.

I planned another big promo score launch for next week but put that on hold for now.

Anonymous said...

@ Ruggo

Oh wow man, awesome! 17 volumes of pure unadulterated Goldsmith...sign me up, book me a ticket and swear me in 'cause I am so there! Looks fantastic, can't wait!

Thank you Ruggo for all of your exhaustive dedication to excellence, to which I have the devine privilege of being a benefactor of. Fortune has favored me as of late thanks to the kind generosity of people such as yourself & Jean. This community is truely the very finest on all of the web. Isbum I salute you sir, as do I salute all the marvelous folks here.

God bless.

Ghost In Reverse said...

to boogiepop:

the best of howl for Cry_Wolf. Thanx!

Quint said...

@ All

I search these titles, i wonder if they already exist (official version) : Appointment with death (pino donaggio)
and the HG LEWIS : blood feast; 2000 maniacs and the Gruesome twosome

I have the DVD for these movies and i can rip them

Quint

Anonymous said...

@Ruggo - I can't wait to enjoy your Goldsmith collection! Over the past week I've been revisiting the L.A. Confidential recording sessions...

John James said...

@ Southview212
Thank you very much for the 3 Oz scores @ 320
@ filmpac
Thank you very much for the other 1

EW said...

More Curb ("Softly Whispering I Love You"):

http://rapidshare.com/files/227520421/mike_curb.zip

Also, check here:

http://zip-your-rip.blogspot.com/search?q=mike+curb

EW said...

BTW, would someone have "The Omega Man 2.0 Unlimited" from FSM? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

@All
I am new here and have been lurking for a couple weeks, but I want to thank everyone who shares all this great music.

3410 said...

@ Filmpac,

I'll go for "Monty Python's Matching Tie and Handkerchief"?

There are others, probably, and I believe that the phenomenon is more common in singles (for no particular reason), but one of the most bizzarre examples must be the 1975 UK 3xLP set with 4! grooves on each side. It was a horse racing game called "They're Off!"

bistis6 said...

@ Quint

Selections from APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH were released with TEN LITTLE INDIANS by George S. Clinton and THE AMBASSADOR by Dov Seltzer under the title MYSTERY MOVIE SCORES Here's a link.



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PNOB8MC8

My rip, 320.

Quint said...

@ bistis6

Many thanks for your help !!! you are fantastic !!

That will complete my agatha's christie collection :-)

Quint

filmpac said...

Had to duck out for a while, so here's the slightly delayed re-up of EliotW's rip of "Golden Breed". The one big mp3 file is now 12 separate tracks, all tagged and titled. All credit to Eliot for this share...

Mike Curb & Harley Hatcher "Golden Breed" (1968), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230425443/MCHH-GoldenBreed_LP.zip <---

@ 3410 - Right you are, right you are, right you are! Oh man, we had a similar racing game here in Australia, based around past Melbourne Cup winners. Fun for the first few spins, until you'd heard all the different races and knew the winners.

@ eliotw - Now soul'd out...

Ron Grainer "Omega Man 2.0" (1971), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/161067823/RG-OmegaMan.zip <---

Not sure if the download contains the artwork or not (I am thinking not, it came along later), so grab it at the Artwork Department HERE <---

ash said...

What a nice place! Thanks a lot for the treasures sheered.
Has anybody listened "Ponyo on the cliff by the sea" from Joe Hisaishi?
A true Masterpiece from the very first note.
Someone asked for "Man to man" from Patrick Doyle... I'd like to join this request! (Sorry for my English...)

Isbum said...

@ Filmpac - "Omega" is unlimited.
Still in print. The good news...

it's Friday and you got to kick-off the SNS's! :)

@ Deadmeat & Ash - Welcome and thanks for the compliments!

ash said...

A lot of David Raskin has been shared recently. There is one I'm looking for, for years: "The Big Combo", an excellent film noir with a gorgeous main title.
Is there a soundtrack for this film?

filmpac said...

@ isbum - How peculiar. Now, I was gonna save Omega for SNS, then thought to check the FSM site. It is listed as N/A... erm, meaning OOP, or at least so I thought. Perhaps it became a limited Unlimited after all.

Deadmeat & Ash, now there's a scary combination. Bruce Campbell would be like BOOM with the boomstick ;)

Isbum said...

@ ALL - It's our friend Jean's Birthday this weekend.

Let's show him some love, he's been a great friend to everyone here at FranklyYES!

John James said...

@ Jean
Have a very Happy Birthday & all the best till the next one.

Jean said...

Thank you very much John James , I'm very happy of this mark of sympathy

EW said...

Many thanks for "Omega Man"!

Buster said...

Happy birthday to the generous, the kindly, the hard-working, the one-and-only Jean!

Tlkjwe said...

@ all:
A few requests:

--> Pheloung, Johnston, Hinchliffe - Red Riding (TV) @ 320 or lossless if possible

--> Patrick Doyle - Man To Man @ 320 if possible

--> Philippe Rombi - Ricky - Track 01: "Ricky (Theme)" @ lossless

Have a nice weekend and thanks in advance!
Any help is very appreciated!!!

@ Jean:
Discovered the cover for Rob Lane - John Adams at the Artw. Dept.
Would love to have a listen, could you share it @ 320, please?
Thanks in advance!

And of course - happy birthday to you, Jean, wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

@filmpac --

About those "3-sided" records, wasn't one of them Joe Jackson's "Big World"? Love that album.

Did they somehow get a 2nd groove on one side of the record?

jd

Isbum said...

@ All - Regarding the "bloggers lament" conversation.
Going private, from my experience, has not been the "magic bullet" to cure a lack of appreciation.
Sure, all of your closest friends will be downloading your shares, but comments, compliments and appreciation are often unspoken because you are among friends.

I'm not saying private blogs are bad, I'm saying there are better reasons for creating them.

2 cents. :)

Jean said...

@ Buster - Oh! Buster I'm so happy to have news from you, and Your wishes and wondeful comment are a realy gift for me.

I read Your post on the lament's comments, and of course I can only agree with you. But you know I have the same problem, how can I find something to write more.

I also agree to isbum, It is not because you have a private blog you will have more thanks or comment, for your share, your hard work, Your Post. Ho! Certainly Not. The only thing your sure it's your friends who's download your share that's all. When people get the habit to come it is normal they download and forget to said thanks, this don't mean they are not polite, They just forget. Please be happy, I will not giving any names but they are many time the same who's thank you, enjoy this.

Buster said...

I agree with Isbum. Going private isn't really useful from that POV.

As for sharing being its own reward, I am not that selfless. People who come here, for example, come as much for the interaction as for the sharing. For a blogger like myself, the comments ARE the interaction!

Jean said...

@ Tlkjwe - Big great thank for your birthday Whishes I appreciate very much.

Here are your two Request @320 the second in two Part.
Download---
Download---
Download

Ms Boricua said...

@Jean, Happy b-day!

Sorry for the late reply, here you go...
http://rapidshare.com/files/192100977/Gabriel.zip @160

Not my link or upload, all thx to Joserael!

Ms Boricua said...

I sound like a broken record, but I 2nd the request for Red Riding (TV). Thx in advance!

Ms Boricua said...

Well not like a broken record, maybe like echo or one of those birds that are always repeating stuff (that I forgot the name in English, in Spanish is Cotorra). I dunno why I had to come back and explain this, but whatever, don't pay attn to my craziness. lol

@EliotW, thx for Golden Breed.

@Filmpac, thx for The Man From Snowy River, Omega & splitting Golden Breed.

@Southview212, thx for the Australian shares.

@Bistis6, I took it too, thx.

Donovans Brain said...

@ georges

The Venetian Affair theme can be found on "Mission Impossible and More" uploaded by our venerable host Isbum. Here's the link. The track is called Venice After Dark.

budarc said...

Happy Birthday, Jean. Here's to another year of finding new and inventive ways to butcher the English language! ;) (Just kidding -- hey, someone had to say it!)

And may your Paul Newman six-pack live on indefinitely.

@ Ms Boricua

I believe the word you're looking for is parrot? ;)

filmpac said...

@ jean - Joyeux anniversaire à mon ami belge!

@ jersey devil - A quick google on Joe Jackson's Big World indicates it had a fourth side, consisting of a single centering groove and a label stating "there is no music on this side". In the case of the Monty Python record, it was indeed a three-sided single record, the second side actually had two grooves. If you got the wrong one you simply got a recording saying something like the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck...

@ ms boricua - Welcome, welcome, welcome :)

@ isbum - Welcome back bud!

Jean said...

@ Ms Boricua - Thank you very Much for your Birthday whishes.

And Big Thanks for Gabriel, I must wait 10 days for the CD , Now I can listen them before I got IT many thanks.

@ Burdac - I thank you very much for you whishes of long Live, it's very Nice and very appreciated.

Well for the first thing at the age of 67 I don't think I can expecting something more about my English, and my dyslexic problem growing up. I think you will still need a decrytor for my very personal English. And I thanks to all of you for the effort you need to understand me.:))

Jean said...

@ Filmpac - Many, many thanks and in perfect French. How happy am I. That's realy very Nice.

Anonymous said...

@Jean - Happy Birthday.

budarc said...

@ Jean

Heh-heh, no hard feelings, man. It takes many creative leaps to decypher this entire internet sphere as a whole, and believe me, you're not the worst I've encountered. ;)

P.S. And don't call me Burdac! ;) It's bad enough I've got people around here calling me buttcrack! ;P

Jean said...

@ Dom1 - Thank You Twice, I know why, your a real gentleman. And you see without many or any thanks all The friends are there, and whish me an happy Birthday, I'm so happy. Please beleive me Dom1 we all Love you be sure of that.

I also have something for you but You will need to E-Mail me, of course if you would. You will find it in my profile. I cannot share this without giving isbum trouble and I don't want my friend have some trouble;)

Jean said...

@ BUDARC - Sorry but it is my dyslexic problem. I don't see the difference, For me it's OK, but of course not to others.

filmpac said...

Vintage vinyl double play for you few remaining vinyl diehards. Yes, these are from the original vinyl, not the later CD updates. Thanks for both go to that ubiquitous unknown ripper, covers included...

Bronislau Kaper "The Swan" (1956), LP @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/207555409/BK-Swan_LP.zip <---
Bronislau Kaper "Auntie Mame" (1958), LP @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230032825/BK-AuntieMame_LP.zip <---

Request:
Looking for Goldenthal's SWAT @320 please?

@ burdcrac - Beats the caboose outta me what you're upset about, I've been mangled so many times over the years I lost count. Including one I can't mention in mixed company ;)

budarc said...

@ Mr. Jean

I'm just joshin' you, my friend. Don't want people thinking I'm a bird is all. ;)

I was an English major in college, so I'm very sensitive to spelling and grammatical errors. That's why I obsessively review my messages 2-3 times before I post. And everytime I DO make a mistake, I self-flagellate.

Make of that what you will. ;)

Anonymous said...

@all - (I know this is a paltry amount) after 215 downloads of my custom covers and some decent, (flattering) feedback from the Frankly Yes regulars, only 2 people have acknowledged using a cover. My latest cover, still to be 'exhibited', has already been downloaded 3 times and, remarkably, some folk have chosen to download my covers when the originals have been available - a high compliment indeed. Because I take so long over my covers and endeavour to personalise them as much as it is possible to personalise a CD cover, I become (and I hesitate to use the word for sounding precious or at least pretentious)attached to my covers and sometimes wonder whose home they are going to. This might seem ridiculous to some and perhaps only another artist can empathise. But there it is. I enjoy making covers and I get a thrill that other people are enjoying the results. Of course I'd love to hear more feedback but as I've learnt from my short time on Frankly Yes, I'm not alone. Anyway, I'd just like to thank isbum, filmpac, THXjay and all the regulars for giving me a home to strut my style (or lack of it)- this blog and it's satelite of shops has brought a smile to my face when quite frankly (scuse the pun)I've had very little to smile about, so thank you.

filmpac said...

@ dom1 - A high compliment indeed mate, when folk download a custom cover even though an actual exists. Personally, I love 'em, and do appreciate the time and effort involved. Happy to report that your latest offering is proudly adorning the walls of the Arthouse.

While I've got you, could you possibly share the music that goes with your covers of "Picnic At Hanging Rock"? I've now got 3 versions of this (two of them from the Master Cylinder) and none of them match your back cover. Would be great if you could, thanks!

MaD said...

SNS Time!

Angels & Demons (2009) - Hans Zimmer @320

@FLAC:
part1part2

Ruggo said...

@Jean

My good friend, Jean: A very happy birthday to you. Although we have never met face-to-face, I consider you one of my closest friends.

And thank you again for the wonderful work you are doing on the covers of THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES.



@Dom1

Whether you recieve ackowledgement of your personal cover designs or not is (I am sure) secondary to the satisfaction you get by creating them. So don't let a lack of comment keep you from continuing.


@budarc

You may want to curtail that self-flagellation. You could go blind.

Jean said...

HO! Ruggo One of my first friend on Franklynot. How could it be otherwise I consider you also as one of my closed friend, The years goes by and we are still there and you longer than me. Thank you very much For your wishes ruggo Thank you so much.

What is a cover ( and they are not special only a name, a great one ) against the great work your done on Jerry goldsmith, and I know most of us will love this new work, Thank you to spend so much time for our love of music.

I will post the first volume and make the second covers of course friends need to know what music are in the CD :))

Jean said...

Edit : @ Ruggo-sorry Not one of my First friend " My First Friend"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh yeah, for those who care about bit rates it's all @320 barring one track which is @224.

GSW said...

@Jean - I wish you a happy birthday and many many returns of the day.

@isbum - I hope for your sanity that you will be happy at your new apt. and that things settle down for you and your roomie.

Jean said...

@ gsw - Thank you so much for your whishes as I said to ruggo he was the first friend I got to franklynot and you where the second, I can't expected more than my two first and very closed friends are there. As you said Happy Birthday ! Yes I am happy to get you and I am proud to be one of yours. And of course I don't forget isbum without him nothing could it be possible, I realy love you friends.

Ruggo said...

The first volume of THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES has been posted over in Ruggo's and Jean's Fine House Of Compilations. Artwork by Jean himself.

Vol. 1 track list
1959___City Of Fear
1959___Face Of A Fugitive
1960___Studs Lonigan - Main Title
1960___Studs Lonigan - The Depression
1961___The General With The Cockeyed Id - Suite
1962___Freud - Main Title
1962___Lonely Are The Brave - Jerry's Theme
1962___Lonely Are The Brave - Sleeping ChildGoodbyes
1962___Lonely Are The Brave Theme
1962___The Spiral Road - Main Title_ The Bus_ Down the Riv
1963___A Gathering Of Eagles
1963___Lilies_of_the_Field___01 Main Title
1963___Lilies_of_the_Field___02 The Roof
1963___Lilies_of_the_Field___03 Amen_ (Vocal by Jester Hairston)
1963___The List Of Adrian Messenger
1963___The Prize - Main Title
1963___The Prize - Prelude
1963___The Stripper End Titles
1963___The Stripper___Main Title

budarc said...

Does anyone have the OST to Last Chance Harvey by Dickon Hinchcliffe? Apparently a score album WAS released, but I am shocked that no one's gotten ahold of it yet.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

@ Jean

Yes indeed friend! Best wishes of a most excellent birthday for a most excellent gentelman. May you have many more, full of joy, strength, peace, friendship and music.

God bless.

Out Of The Past said...

I've been meaning to give some shout-outs for some awesome shares a couple weeks ago and with the above posts I better do them now:

@filmpac,thanks for DARK OF THE SUN

@CountZero, thanks for DEVIL'S BRIGADE

@KevinG big thanks for ONE LITTLE INDIAN primo Goldsmith

@scoremanscott, wow Hall Of Fame stuff, LORD JIM, NIGHTWING just superb stuff

@scoredaddy, thanks so much for your blog and the great shares, with the GUNS OF NAVARONE a stand-out for me.

With that said, you saw this coming, some requests:

SAND PEBBLES (Deluxe, Varese)
Re-up THE GRIFTERS (Varese)

Thanks again and I hope you guys keep this site and the shares coming despite the lameness of us downloaders.

Go Bruins, just need 3 more wins.

Quint said...

@ Jean

J'ai failli oublié quelque chose : Bon Anniversaire !!!

Quint

John James said...

@ MaD
Thank you very much for A & D in Flac.

John James said...

@ Ms Boricua
Thank you very much for Gabriel.

ash said...

@KevinG, two reasons to thank you:
"One little Indian" is a very good, unexpected, timeless Goldsmith I've never heard of (I'm a longtime big fan!)

Seeing the cover, I could identify this as the very first live-action movie I saw on the big screen (36 years ago!). Could it be the reason I became a Goldsmith aficionados later?

John Hartigan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mel said...

@ Jean

I wish you all the very best on the occasion of your birthday. May it be a happy, music- and movie-filled day for you!

Jean said...

@ Quint- Merci beaucoup pour ton joyeux souhait, c'est pout moi un réel plaisir de recevoir ton souhait, Vous-êtes toujours présent, quel joie de vous connnaîtres tous, les anciens, vous êtent tous l'âme de franklyyes.

Jean said...

@ Mel - My dear friend , You, isbum , filmpac, Ruggo, gsw, Tony, Quint, bistis6, 7Balck Notes, Clint archives, Scoredaddy, Buster, THXjay, Quinlan, etc... Are the soul of Franklyyes, Thanks you very much for your Wishes, I hope to stay some more years with all my family here at Franklyyes.

I know it was not easy for you to read my very bad English , but as a self made man, I always make the best I can. I thank you to the deep of my heart to accept me just as I am.

I love the old team of franklynot now franklyyes. Thank you, Thank you , I will never forget the kindly words from all of this team the fist day I came in. “ Hello I’m New Here “ and Y was received just like a Prince” Maybe I’m to emotional but I am like that, It’s much better to don’t have any feeling at ALL.


@ Octagonproplex, Thank you so much my friend, I would like to said your are a realy gentleman, Never but never you forget to said thank for something youd ask and your download, Dear Sir You Have al my Gratitude for your wonderful education. There is not enough peoples like you. I'm realy enjoy to see somone like you here at franklyyes.

bistis6 said...

SNS!!!

S@mething Wick@d...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRGSFOMJ


My rip, 320.


QUINLAN, Do Not List.

MaD said...

@Jean

Joyeux Anniversaire!!

Princes Valiant said...

Sand Pebbles @320 (own rip):
http://rapidshare.com/files/230920756/SP.rar

Jean said...

@ Vacuum Cleaner Sucks Up Budgie - Your request
Here are the deluxe Edition od "the Sand Pebbles" @320

http://rapidshare.com/files/178191001/Jerry_Goldsmith_The_Sand_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/178199143/Jerry_Goldsmith_The_Sand_2.rar

Please Enjoy.

MaD said...

@Ms Boricua

Cashback (2008, Silva Screen) - Guy Farley @320

Princes Valiant said...

@Jean: hi Jean! :)

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tlkjwe said...

@ Jean:
Thanks for the music by Rob Lane, my friend!!!
And for Xena Vol. 2 as well!

@ MaD:
Thank you very much for Cashback, i requested it sometime ago, too ;)

@ filmpac:
For the S.W.A.T score (FLAC & VBR ~224kbps) you can go here: http://www.vagos.fm/showthread.php?t=62884
I know it's not the requested 320 bitrate, but however it could be of interest to you.

@ all:
Don't know if it has been posted before, if yes, sorry.
I found a lossless version of the
Complete Recordings of Lord Of The Rings 1-3 on a blog, sometime ago.

Here are the links:
http://rapidshare.com/files/182249475/LOTR_2_Towers_Disc_1_pt_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182237069/LOTR_2_Towers_Disc_1_pt_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182241039/LOTR_2_Towers_Disc_2_pt_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182254200/LOTR_2_Towers_Disc_2_pt_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182249238/LOTR_2_Towers_Disc_3_pt_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182255006/LOTR_2_Towers_Disc_3_pt_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182463020/LOTR_-_Return_Of_The_King__1__pt_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182465398/LOTR_-_Return_Of_The_King__1__pt_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182456982/LOTR_-_Return_Of_The_King__2__pt_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182471440/LOTR_-_Return_Of_The_King__2__pt_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182474999/LOTR_-_Return_Of_The_King__3__pt_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182479729/LOTR_-_Return_Of_The_King__3__pt_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182483805/LOTR_-_Return_Of_The_King__4_.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182970813/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_1.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182971467/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_2.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182972174/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_3.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182973369/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_4.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182974879/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_5.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182976054/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_6.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182978012/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_7.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182979141/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_8.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/182981550/LOTR_-_FOTR_-_pt_9.wav

All the credits go to the original uploader!
Enjoy!

EW said...

Here is "Song of Summer," by The Surf Symphony:

http://rapidshare.com/files/230977709/TheSurfSymphony.zip

scifisoundtrack said...

@Jean Happy birthday and big thank you for the SNS

SciFi

Out Of The Past said...

Good Saturday to all,

Wow what a day!

@bistis6, awesome, can't wait to listen to this

@Jean and Prince Valiant, thanks a bunch for SAND PEBBLES, I and others will enjoy this immensely

@Jean, Joyeux Anniversaire!

John James said...

@ Jean
Thank you very much for the SNS Birthday presents.

@ MaD
Thank you very much again for Cashback this time.

Javier said...

@jean

happy birthday, jean, have a nice day. I wish you all the best and thanks for to share the music you have and part of your life

The Official Craig Adams Blog said...

Hi there,

Craig Adams here. Please donate what ever little money you can spare please to Max Appeal, So far my target is £97.00 - I am trying to raise them £2,000 this year to help them out.

I'm 24 & a half years old and I suffer from DiGeorge Syndrome - 22q11.2 deletion, At the moment I am trying to raise money for Max Appeal via a website called Just Giving.com my target is £2,000 pounds & so far I have got £97.00 Pounds.


Max Appeal is a Charity which is based in Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK. The Charity helps out Families who have someone suffering from DiGeorge Syndrome within them I.E Babies, Children, Adults. Max Appeal have been going for around 10 years now & continue to grow, They keep families informed by there Website, Forum, Newsletters, General Meetings, Day Trips Out, Different Research goes on behind the scences with loads of Voluntary member's invovled with Max Appeal, The two main people in charge are: Julie & Paul Wootton


They decided to setup this Max Appeal in honour of there son because he sadly died from this Syndrome - Going back quiet a few years Doctor's couldn't give this Syndrome a name "but" since then Doctor's have been able to name this Syndrome, which is a bonus.


We have got our own Patron to the charity, Mr. Anthony Head from Little Britain, Doctor Who, Buffy, Merlin etc.


I suffer with different problems with this DiGeorge Syndrome, Here's just some of my problems I get from day to day life:


Leg Pains, Small Hole In Heart, Weak Immune System, Bent Spine (S Shape), Small Jaw, General Special Needs - Disabled, Asthma & Heyfever.

To find out more Information, Please visit there website & my donation page:

Donation Page Link:

http://www.justgiving.com/craigadams2009

Max Appeal's main website link:

http://www.maxappeal.org.uk/

P.S I am a EBay seller too, Check out my account page link:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/captaincubbio22_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

Thank you so much

Regards

Craig Adams

Anonymous said...

@ Jean

You're far too kind friend, but thank you. It warms my heart to read those words from such a gracious man as yourself. Mine is simply natural graditude for such amazing and selfless friends as those of this bright community.

HATTY BIRTHDAY!!! May all God's blessings be upon you always.

3-Pin said...

@budarc aka all those other silly names
Thanx for the Touch of Romance and the bonus pack. Played it last night at dinner and it was well received. Looking forwrd to the add-on.

@Ruggo
Holy smokes re the Goldsmith!

@Jean
Joyeux Anniversaire. Enjoy the day and thanx for all of your shares.

Jean said...

@ Prince Vailiant, scifisoundtrack, Vacuum Cleaner Sucks Up Budgie, John James, Javier, octagonproplex, 3-Pin,

Thank you so much for all your mark of Sympathy, your are so nice, that’s recall me when I was to the hospital you where all there, Oh my god! You will never believe how it was so encouraging for me, and now also with your whish. I am a lucky man to have all of you as a friends. I also recall me my first share at franklynot, it was exactly the 2007/06/07 and my share was Malice from Goldsmith, I could not forget that, I was so scare, and my English more bad as now, and I never stop to share. Your becoming my second family. A few week more and it’s two years I am at franklynot, For me it is just like it was yesterday.
And thanks to Isbum who is a very wonderful man to keep all this family together. Thank you, Thank You.

budarc said...

@ 3-Pin

I'm so glad you liked it! Somehow I feared it would be one of those projects that was lost and forgotten forever... ;)

--burdcrap

Anonymous said...

if somebody wants it:

SNS
Next Day Air (2009) vbr

http://rapidshare.com/files/230676759/Next09.rar

budarc said...

SNS!

Not my upload, thanks to "grepe."

Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

budarc said...

Whoop. Forget to mention that it's by Alan Silvestri. But you already knew that, didn't you?

budarc said...

@ bistis6

Thanks for something wicked! I took it. ;)

@ Jean

Thanks for all the birthday shares. Have a good one!

Charlie said...

@Jean

Thank you for the Barry, and happy birthday!

Ruggo said...

@jean

Your bad English is better than most's good English. The whole point is to communicate in any way possible, and you do it very well. Hope you're enjoying your birthday weekend.

3-Pin said...

@filmpac
Your "groovy" problem reminded me of my old James Gang Rides Again album in college. The end groove on the first side played "Turn Me Over" and the end groove on the second side said "Play Me Again." I had an old AR turntable so if you were slow to get up to flip the record you heard it repeat over and over (and over...).

EW said...

Brewster McCloud:


http://rapidshare.com/files/231070678/brewster_mccloud.zip

Anonymous said...

@filmpac - I hope you got Picnic At Hanging Rock.

Response as usual: zero, yet many downloads!

filmpac said...

@ dom1 - You looking over my shoulder? Just playing it now pal, and merging yours and MC's together. So far your DVD rip sounds terrific, nice clean sound. So here ya go... THANKS!

Seriously received with great appreciation, I feel this is now THE definitive version of Picnic.

I mentioned this a long long time ago, but I've actually been to Hanging Rock, and there is most definitely something eerie about the place. Downright spooky it is, and I don't get easily rattled.

Just to add re this whole thanks thing, I confess I am also often guilty. Part of the reason is I don't wish to comment until I've downloaded AND had a good listen (EliotW, take note, I'll get to you soon re Brewster there), and time constraints often play havoc with that plan. Anyhow, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it ;)

Anonymous said...

@filmpac - no probs mate, I, too, had the great pleasure of visiting Hanging Rock when I lived in Melbourne back in the 90's - it was a must. I was with a g-fr and have to shamefully admit we didn't behave ourselves - man, the magnetism ;) Although my family all live in Sydney (my gr gr grfther was born in Sydney but returned to the UK...my parents met in Sydney)and I'm a loyal to the bone NSW man, I gotta say Hanging Rock was a highlight.

filmpac said...

@ dom1 - The magnetism, I hear you saying? LMAO! That's YOUR story and your stickin' to it! All I can say is I hope you lined her up north-south before divining the mysteries of Hanging Rock :))

Reminds me of my old drive-in days. You young whippersnappers have no idea what you missed out on. Can't begin to tell you how many movies I went to but never watched. Ah, those where the days ;)

If ever you get the hankering to tackle another DVD rip, my #1 wishlist would be Gallipoli.

budarc said...

Thanks for making me feel like crap, guys. :P Oh well, there's always self-flagellation...

Anonymous said...

@filmpac - for safety reasons due to my religous persuasion, I tend to shy away from any barbie Mr. Gibson is throwing in case he decides to add me to the pyre! Gallipoli was however a masterpiece, unfortunately my English parentage would undoubtedly give Mr. Gibson double the reason for using my outta shape frame to cook his (obviously pork) snags.

I remember spending a fantastic evening with the actress Maggie Dence and her director husband Graham Rouse talking about that whole era of Australian New Wave Cinema...god I loved Summerfield.

filmpac said...

@ dom1 - It was quite a time for Aussie cinema. Hanging Rock, The Last Wave, Devil's Playground, Chant Of Jimmie Blacksmith, Picture Show Man, Sunday Too Far Away, and yes, Summerfield. All came out in the space of a few short years. Anywhere else in the world these would have been hailed as masterpieces. Alas, only Mad Max grabbed any attention outside of Oz.

Only last night I was watching John Jarratt in "Wolf Creek", who also had a part in Hanging Rock. A bit of a throwback to some bloody effective horror flicks we came up with, that's fer sure. Who can forget Razorback hehe ;)

@ burdcrap - Wotsamatter you, why you looka so sad, itsa notsa bad, itsa nicea place, ah ... ok, I'll stop there bud. You've been warned about that self-flagellation already, don't make us change yer nick again ;)

Southview212 said...

@ Budarc - Thsnks for sharing Museum 2...appreciated

Anonymous said...

@filmpac - all great movies, a lot of my parents friends earnt their spurs in those movies...great actor John Jarrett, kind of reminds me of the great Chips Rafferty, mind you the less said 'bout 7's Better Home & Gardens which he presented with ex Noni Hazelhurst the better...Razorback featuring the gorgeous Arkie Whitely daughter of Australia's finest painter Brett. Btw did you get hold of the triple disc version of Picnic At Hanging Rock? Haven't got round to viewing mine but it's packed with extras...fortunately the cast weren't re-visting the Rock during my visit ;)

Anonymous said...

@ Budarc - Thanks for Museum!

Mister T said...

A late SNS request - LOST Seasons 1-4. I would love it if some or all could be found.

Danke in advance!

budarc said...

This was a pretty dead SNS. Here are the Losts c/o Joserael:

Season 1Season 2Season 3 1 2 3Season 4Music by Mr. Giacchino, Esq.

budarc said...

Boy, my HTML was WAY off. Well, figure it out. ;)

John James said...

@ budarc & grepe
Thank you very much for Night at the Museum 2

Tlkjwe said...

@ budarc:
Thanks for Night at the Museum 2!!!

RonH said...

Jean,

Net vernomen dat je gisteren jarig was. Nog van harte proficiat en dat het vooral een gezond en gelukkig jaar voor je mag worden. Het weer heb je in ieder geval mee, ik ga er van uit dat het in Belgie net zo lekker is als in Nederland, for the time being. Ga vooral door met je fantastische projecten en je geweldige muzikale bijdragen.

Groet, Ron

3-Pin said...

@filmpac and @dom1
Don't forget one of my favorite Aussie flicks "Breaker Morant." Thanx for the shares and art work.

@elliotw
Thank you for Brewster - one of the best Altman films (and the funniest license plates ever featured on screen, especially Sally Kellerman's Gremlin).

--mcc said...

Just checking in to see if anyone can help with SNS of the following...
TIME AFTER TIME (FSM)
POINT BLANK/THE OUTFIT (FSM)
It's still Saturday somewhere, right? Maybe? ;)

And Happy Mother's Day, mothers of the film score world! :)

MaD said...

@--mcc

I uploaded Time After Time (FSM) few times ago.
Here are the links:
part1
part2

Anonymous said...

@3-pin - Breaker Morant absolutely, it's date precludes it from Australian New Wave, but contains sterling work from Bryan Brown, Jack Thompson & John Waters and of course direction curtesy of Bruce Beresford. Have had reservations about Woodward ever since my father worked with him...let's just say he behaved like a star!

Anonymous said...

@Elliottw - thanks for Brewster.

MaD said...

X-Men Origins: Wolverine @FLAC:
part1
part2

Isbum said...

Alfred Newman is making me go MAD!

For weeks now, perhaps stress induced, the "Ada Quonsett, Stowaway!" track keeps popping into my head and stays far longer than it's 1:27 seconds running time.

Perhaps something from Elmer Bernstein's "Airplane!" will be the antidote for this ailment.

Otherwise, I think the men in white coats will take me off to a very different la la land. ;)

Isbum said...

Ha ha! MAD posted while I was typing that post.

Weird.

budarc said...

It took you 7 minutes to post that, Izzy? Maybe you are going MaD. ;)

Hey, who was that one composer who went crazy from constantly hearing the same notes repeating in his head over and over. Oh, no reason for mentioning it...

Isbum said...

Doo dooo

do do do do

didley didley do do doo doo doo...

I'm living in a Hellin' Hayze!

:))

Jean said...

Beste Ron,

Wederom weer gul vandaag, ik dank u voor de wil van verjaardag, alsook voor toekomstige projecten.

Mijn Nederland is getest, is het jaar dat ik nooit meer over de zogenaamde Vlaamse in Belgie, maar die is zeer nuttig. Een zeer grote dank u

Unknown said...

@ Budarc - Thanks a lot for the entry in the Museum...

Gt said...

Has anyone ever come across the score to Becket? I would be very much in your debt. Thanks for any help.

Anonymous said...

maybe someone is interested in two pieces from maurice jarre:

Moon Over Parador Moon Over Parador @192
http://rapidshare.com/files/231375395/Moo88rar.rar


The Mosquito Coast @192
http://rapidshare.com/files/231379970/Mos86.rar

Jean said...

I would like to give to all of you a last big thanks for all your kindness and your wishes, for my Birthday. The Weekend is over and now I’m going to bed, I think everybody of you know why. :))

abby said...

Here is BECKET, taken from another site (I'm assuming that's okay):

http://rapidshare.com/files/66853648/BECLAURO.rar

You will need this password:
str2-tai

Christine Cougar said...

@ MaD

You have my eternal thanks for that post of Angels And Demons. I loved The Da Vinci Code, but I think I like this one even more!

Just a question..........are you any relation to MaDKalnod over at FFS?

MaD said...

Christine Cougar said:
> Just a question..........are you any relation to MaDKalnod over at FFS?
not at all

budarc said...

Nope, he's mad777! ;)

3410 said...

@ Isbum,

"To be is to do." - Socrates
"To do is to be." - Satre
"Do be do be do." - Sinatra

Ruggo said...

@3410

Thank you. I am now set for life with enough wisdom to last forever.

Ruggo said...

THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES

Newly added to Ruggo's and Jean's Fine House Of Compilations:

The Goldsmith Chronicles Vol.2
The Goldsmith Chronicles Vol.3

Track lists:

Vol.2
1964___Fate Is The Hunter___Fate Is The Hunter
1964___Finale And End Titles from Fate Is The Hunter
1964___Rio Conchos Bandits Ho!
1964___Rio_Conchos___01_Main_Title
1964___Rio_Conchos___02_Vocal_by_Johnny_Desmond
1964___The Man From U.N.C.L.E._(TV)___First Season Main Title
1964___Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea TV
1965___In_Harm_s_Way___01_Battle Theme From _In Harm's Way_
1965___In_Harm_s_Way___02_Attack
1965___Morituri Main Title Tokyo Assignment
1965___The Agony And The Ecstasy (Prologue)
1965___The_Loner_(TV)___Main_Title
1965___The_Satan_Bug___Main Title_The Base
1965___Von Ryan’s Express___01_The Compound
1965___Von Ryan’s Express___02_Fire Sale
1965___Von Ryan’s Express___03_Fire Sale, alternate version

Vol.3
1966___Our Man Flint___01_Our Man Flint
1966___Our Man Flint___02_You’re A Foolish Man, Mr. Flint
1966___Seconds___Main Title
1966___Stagecoach___Main Title
1966___The Blue Max___01_Main Title
1966___The Blue Max___02_First Blood
1966___The Blue Max___03_The Attack
1966___The Blue Max___04_Retreat (Parts I & II)
1966___The Girl From U.N.C.L.E._(TV)___Main Title
1966___The Sand Pebbles Main Title
1966___The Sand Pebbles___Overture
1966___The Trouble With Angels
1967___Hour of the gun___The Hour of the Gun
1967___In Like Flint___Mince and Cook Until Tender
1967___In Like Flint___Where the Bad Guys Are Gals
1967___The Hour Of The Gun - Main Title
1967___The_Flim_Flam_Man___01_Main_Title
1967___The_Flim_Flam_Man___02_No Rest For the Wicked

Only 14 more to go!

Gt said...

To Abby: Thank you very much. :)I can't wait to enjoy it. Saw the film for the first time today. Amazing.

--mcc said...

@ everybody --
Tonight, watching Martin Scorsese's GOODFELLAS for the two-dozenth or so time, it struck me just how much music the man's films have that never quite make the soundtrack release album cut. GOODFELLAS has what seems like at least a dozen cuts left off the OST... Likewise THE COLOR OF MONEY, BRINGING OUT THE DEAD, NEW YORK STORIES: LIFE SESSONS... And were there ever releases for MEAN STREETS or AFTER HOURS? It's a big internet, after all... Has anyone ever heard or seen anywhere out there any kind of compilations for all the "lost music" of the films of Martin Scorsese? (I actually have some of the tracks from LIFE LESSONS somewhere, I think, if anyone's interested.)

@ MaD --
Thank you very, very much for T.A.T., 'tis a thing of beauty! :)

boogiepop said...

Quick requests for this week:
Rob Simonsen - Westender
John Murphy - 28 Days Later in 320 or lossless
Does anybody here have one of those?
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

@ jura007 thank you very much for Mosquito Coast: I've been looking a for a replacement of my long-lost cassette!

Anonymous said...

@ EliotW thanks for the Brewster!

bat99 said...

Hi, everyone.For some time now i have been enjoying guilty pleasures here but i made a promise to isbum that i would return a favor so after many months of exploring what i could share, here is "momo" a lesser known story by Michael ende ,he of neverending story fame.Composer is Angela Branduardi.Hope this is rare enough.
www.rapidshare.com/files/231172069/momopt1.zip & 231172072/momopt2.zip
in 320kbs...enjoy

Big Rózsa said...

Hi Friends!
Please, Can Anyone help me with this Soundtrack? :
SANDS OF IWO JIMA - VICTOR YOUNG
Thanks in Advance!

Mabuse said...

Hello, friends. I´m searching for John Williams' BLACK SUNDAY. Anyone can help me??? Thanks!!!

Isbum said...

@ bat99 - Thanks for returning with this rare score to share.
Keeping track of promises is a quality characteristic, and one I bet a lot of people wish they had.
Cool "handle" too, bat99. :)

gordonblu said...

@ budarc Thanks for Museum 2! I'm amazed how things pop up on here BEFORE they are released! BTW, Budarc, You're NOT a bird?

Southview212 said...

I was just reading some really nice comments about this fine score. Composed by Mark Isham, it's the FYC release of "Fly Away Home" @320. The score fits the movie perfectly.

http://rapidshare.com/files/231758039/FlyAwayHome_FYC__Isham.rar

Tlkjwe said...

@ all:
Googled this one at the weekend.
Here is The Fox and The Child aka Le Renard Et L’enfant @ 192 by the composers E. Galperine, A. Lewis, D. Reyes: http://rapidshare.com/files/200312896/_Le.Renard.Et.L_Enfant_._MP3_.rar
Enjoy!

Ruggo said...

THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES

Now posted over at Ruggo's and Jean's Fine House of Compilations


The Goldsmith Chronicles:

Vols.4-7

Track lists:

Vol.4
1968___Bandolero___Bandolero
1968___Planet_of_the_Apes___01_Main Title
1968___Planet_of_the_Apes___02_The Hunt
1968___Sebastian___Track_01
1969___100_Rifles___01_Main Title
1969___100_Rifles___02_Escape and Pursuit
1969___Justine___01_Justine
1969___Justine___02_Dance Of Death
1969___Room 222_(TV)___Main Title (long)
1969___Suite (from The Chairman)
1969___The_Chairman___Escape

Vol.5
1970___Patton___01_Main_Title
1970___Patton___02_Attack
1970___Patton___03_Patton March
1970___Rio Lobo- The Trade_Retribution_End Title
1970___Rio_Lobo___Main Title
1970___The_Ballad_of_Cable_Hogue___Tomorrow Is The Song I Sing
1970___Tora! Tora! Tora! Pre-flight Countdown
1970___Tora_Tora_Tora___Main Title
1970___Traveling Executioner - End Title
1970___Traveling Executioner - The Fields of Ambrosia
1970___Traveling Executioner Main Title
1971___Escape_From_the_Planet_of_the_Apes___Main_Title
1971___The Homecoming - End TV
1971___The Homecoming TV
1971___The Mephisto Waltz___Main Title
1971___The_Going_Up_of_David_Lev___Song 1___(Vocal_by_Topol)
1971___The_Going_Up_of_David_Lev___Song 2___(Vocal_by_Topol)
1971___The_Last_Run___Main title
1971___The_Waltons_(TV)___Main_Theme
1971___Wild_Rovers___01_Early Morning_The Wild Rover
1971___Wild_Rovers___02_Bronco Bustin'
1971___Wild_Rovers___03_Ballad of the Wild Rovers (Bonus Track)

Vol.6
1972___ March Of The Royal Children (from Anna And The King)
1972___Anna and the King_(TV)___Main Title
1972___Main Title (from The Other)
1972___Pursuit-Theme TV
1972___The Flight (from The Other)
1973___Ace_Eli_and_the_Rodger_of_the_Skies___Ace Eli Rag
1973___Barnaby_Jones_(TV)___Main_Theme
1973___Hawkins On Murder - The Bodies_Main Title_No Tourist TV
1973___Papillon___Theme From Papillon
1973___Police_Story_(TV)___Main_Theme
1973___Shamus
1973___The Don Is Dead
1973___The Red Pony TV
1974___Islands In The Stream Eddie's Death
1974___Islands In The Stream The Island
1974___Main Title (from A Tree Grows In BrooklynTV
1974___Main Title (from S_P_Y_S)
1974___QB_VII___Rekindling The Flame Of Jehovah

Vol.7
1975___A Girl Named Sooner)
1975___Breakheart_Pass___01_Main_Title
1975___Breakheart_Pass___02
1975___Breakout - Farewells
1975___Breakout___Main Title
1975___Ransom___Sky Chaser
1975___Reincarnation Of Peter Proud - Main Title; The Lake; Murder
1975___Reincarnation Of Peter Proud Return to the Lake; Peter's Fate; End Titles
1975___Take A Hard Ride Wagon Train
1975___Take_a_Hard_Ride___Main Title
1975___The_Wind_and_the_Lion___01_Main Title
1975___The_Wind_and_the_Lion___02_The Horsemen
1975___The_Wind_and_the_Lion___03_Raisuli Attacks


Artwork and liner notes provided by JEAN

Rorschach said...

Hi everybody!
Still a mystery for me...
Anyone who knows where i can find the double feature TOMMMY BOY/NUTTY PROFESSOR by David Newman?

http://soundtracklistcovers.blogspot.com/2008/11/tommy-boythe-nutty-professor-david.html

Thanks in advance.

budarc said...

@ gordonblu

Yes, it is amazing how official soundtracks get leaked before their street dates. Which means we WILL get Terminator Salvation sometime this week! ;)

I'm not a bird. I am Batman!

Anonymous said...

@filmpac...sorry for my ignorance but are you also filmpac's slave...that doesn't quite sound right...are you one and the same?

Isbum said...

@ Dom1 - Yes, Filmpac may be a Gemini like me.

Is there a Dom2? ;)

Anonymous said...

@isbum - I'm not going to let you confuse my over-loaded, Jewish, Aquarian brain...I could spend many hours deciphering your answer - your exsquite use and positioning of ",. ?" ...it is an unfortunate trait of mine that my long suffering therapist has warned me against ;) Sir, you have the Moriarty about you...and I have said too much...Dom2, the game's afoot...

filmpac said...

For anyone who downloaded the vinyl rip of Auntie Mame a couple of days ago, here is a new and improved version @320, better still it contains the other score tracks from Side 2. Thanks to an unknown ripper for this recent find from p2p...

Bronislau Kaper "Auntie Mame" (1958), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/231722530/BK-AuntieMame_LP320.zip <---

Plus a bonus, vintage vinyl double play from Filmmusicman...

Alex North "The Rainmaker" (1956), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230050477/AN-Rainmaker_LP.zip <---
Alex North "A Dream Of Kings" (1969), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230055462/AN-DreamOfKings_LP.zip <---

@ dom1 - Isbum is quite right, filmpac and the slave are indeed one and the same. But only on days ending in a Y. Tomorrow, who knows? Wrap your deerstalker around that one if you dare ;)

Ruggo said...

THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES

Now posted over at Ruggo's And Jean's Fine House of Compilations:

THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES VOL.8-9

Track List

Vol.8
1976___Cassandra_Crossing___01 Main Title
1976___Cassandra_Crossing___02 Break-In
1976___Cassandra_Crossing___03 Helicopter Rescue
1976___High Velocity - Welcome to the Phillippines-The Observers-The Sniper
1976___High Velocity - End title
1976___Logan's Run - Love Theme
1976___Logan's Run - The Dome
1976___The_Omen___01_Ave Satani
1976___The_Omen___02_The Killer Storm
1976___The_Omen___03_The Piper Dreams
1977___Contract on Cherry Street - Main Title
1977___Contract on Cherry Street - Finale
1977___Damnation Alley___Main Title, The Missile Site
1977___MacArthur___MacArthur March Main Title
1977___Twilight's Last Gleaming - General Mackenzie Arrives
1977___twilight's Last Gleaming - The Final Betrayal

Vol.9
1978___Capricorn_One___Main Title
1978___Capricorn_One___Main Title
1978___Coma - Love Theme
1978___Damien_Omen II___01_Main Title
1978___Damien_Omen II___02_Broken Ice
1978___Damien_Omen II___03_Fallen Temple
1978___Magic___Main Title
1978___The Swarm- End Title
1978___The_Boys_from_Brazil___Titles
1978___The_Swarm___The_Bees_Arrive
1979___Alien___01_Main
1979___Alien___02_The Droid
1979___Players___Main_Title
1979___Star_Trek__The_Motion_Picture___01_Main Title
1979___Star_Trek__The_Motion_Picture___02_Klingon Battle
1979___The First Great Train Robbery (Overture)
1979___The_First_Great_Train_Robbery___End Title

Liner notes, album design and artwrk by JEAN

budarc said...

There's something a little scary about what you just said, filmpac. A little somnambulistic, perhaps? Ooh, could I be filmpac's slave's slave? Sounds rapturous! :P

Anonymous said...

Dr. Caligari, anyone? Hee hee hee!

Isbum said...

I'm gonna check the blogs settings.
Jay or Filmpac must have ticked on the "weird" button by accident. ;)

budarc said...

I have no idea what is going on. ;)

Anonymous said...

@budarc...comin' soon from the chamber of Frankly Yes the joyous sounds of flagellation...

budarc said...

With all this corporal mortification, I should call myself Silas!

luckymike said...

@ isbum

I'm weeks behind on the blogs, so forgive that I only just now read your "Ada Quonsett, Stowaway" remark and I slipped a disc laffing it off. It's incredible how within a certain subculture (i.e. present lunatics) a reference that would be utterly meaningless in the real world is layered with subtext. And even within our subculture, there are even more specific subcultures. A certain generation of fans within our own community wouldn't get it either...and that's probably a good thing. :) Still, I remember seeing Airport for the first time at a drive-in in 1970 with my parents, and that particular, jocular cue and character have amused me ever since...so for me that was a pop culture in-joke about 39 years in the making.

gordonblu said...

I was gonna try some self-flagellation, but I couldn't find my flagell.

Isbum said...

@ Luckymike - Good golly you've been gone for too long!
My brain got baked while looking for a place to land and I couldn't figure out what was missing here.
All I could come up with was "some guy with a red avatar".

You'd think with my Muckylike play on your username would have locked it in between a few gray cells, but it didn't.
At any rate, glad your back. :)

Isbum said...

@ luckymike - Oh damn, my Quonsett is acting up again! ;)

Bigbro411 said...

Thanks for LOOK and CRY WOLF. :)

EW said...

Back again with more Curb (Put You Hand in the Hand):

http://rapidshare.com/files/232038614/mike_curb.zip

Big Rózsa said...

Hi Friends
Please I need those soundtracks. It´s very important:
IL FARO IN CAPO AL MONDO (GDM, 20 tracks) - PIERO PICCIONI
A FAREWELL TO ARMS / SONS AND LOVERS (DRG) - MARIO NASCIMBENE
THE SEA HAWK: PREVIN CONDUCTS KORNGOLD (DEUTSCHE GRAMMOPHON)
MIKLOS ROZSA FILM MUSIC FOR PIANO VOLS. I & II

Thanks in Advance!

Scoredaddy said...

@Big Rozsa
You can find the Andre Previn recordingof Korngold's Sea Hawk at this link: http://ladiscotecaclasica.blogspot.com/2009/03/previn-conducts-korngold-sea-hawk-film.html

Big Rózsa said...

@Scoredaddy

Many Thanks dear friend. The blog it´s veri interesting.
Thanks!

Zuneo said...

Hello, people

It is my first time to submit a comment here.

I have just checked the past comments store in the site.

My God!! Thank you very much for some of the extraordinary scores that you have shared!!

To make available some of the great heritages of this neglected art of film music is simply invaluable.

In any case, I have been looking for the following scores in LOSSLESS quality for years.

Jerry Goldsmith: Lionheart Volume 2
John Barry: Jagged Edge
Mark Isham: Fly Away Home
Mark Mancina: Training Day
Trevor Jones: Runaway Train
Trevor Jones: Cleopatra
Trevor Jones: Dinotopia

All of these scores are out of print and they are very difficult to obtain, especially outside of the US where I reside.

In case you happen to have any of these, I would deeply appreciate if you would kindly upload for us.

Warmly,

Scoredaddy said...

Goldsmith's PATCH OF BLUE on In&tr%da - LOSSLESS:
FLACS+CUE+LOG+SCANS@300DPI
http://rapidshare.com/files/230041114/jergol-ptchfblu.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/230038263/jergol-ptchfblu.part2.rar

luckymike said...

@ isbum

Hey thanks for the great 'welcome back'. I should say the same to you, especially since you had a more unpleasant absence from this forum.

@ big rozsa

I have Rosza's 'Music For Piano' discs (at home), but I just arrived at work this morning. So I'll try to get them up for you/everyone tonight. (Eastern U.S. Time Zone) Some day I expect to read you've discovered something quite monumental, and all along you needed all these VERY IMPORTANT cds to accomplish it! (ha ha ha)

@ filmpac, scoredaddy and everyone else

Thanks for all your recent shares, including a couple I helped myself to, such as Alex North's "Dream Of Kings" - which somehow I've never heard and am quite looking forward to! Also way interested in hearing what the Mike Curb surf music is all about! And the mammoth effort on the Goldsmith compendium is incredible. I've pretty much got all of those titles, so I'll not crowd out others trying to download, but I stand in awe of your efforts.

3410 said...

Request:

"More" (1969) by Pink Floyd
[1996 edition or newer, please.]
Thanks.

ash said...

@ Scoredaddy: Thanks a lot for A PATCH OF BLUE. Wonderfull score in such a good sound-quality. We are very lucky!

Stephan said...

Does anybody have *NSIDE D*ISY CL*VER by Andre Previn?

Ruggo said...

THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES

Now posted over at Ruggo's and Jean's Fine House Of Compilations

THE GOLDSMITH CHRONICLES VOL.10-12


Track Lists

Vol.10
1980___Caboblanco___Main Title
1981___Home Work (from Shock Treatment)
1981___Main Title (from Shock Treatment)
1981___Masada___01_Main Title
1981___Masada___02_The Road To Masada
1981___Night Crossing - Main Title
1981___Night Crossing - End Credits
1981___Outland___Spiders
1981___Raggedy Man
1982___First_Blood___01_First Blood
1982___First_Blood___02_Its A Long Road (Theme From First Blood)
1982___Inchon___01_Main title
1982___Inchon___02_Inchon theme
1982___Poltergeist - Carol Annes Theme (End Title)
1982___Poltergeist The Calling The Neighborhood (Main Title)
1982___The Challenge - Interlude
1982___The Challenge - Main Title
1982___The Omen III__The Final Conflict___Main Title

Vol.11
1983___The_Twilight_Zone___Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, Twilight Zone End Title
1983___Under Fire - the Rebel March
1983___Under_Fire___01_Bajo Fuego
1983___Under_Fire___02_19 de Julio
1983___Under_Fire___03_Rafael
1984___Gremlins - Buying Gizmo
1984___Gremlins - Bye, Billy
1984___Gremlins___The Gremlin Rag
1984___Supergirl___Main Title & Argo City (film version)
1984___The_Lonely_Guy___The_Wedding
1985___ Runaway_The Resolution
1985___Baby, Secret Of The Lost Legend - Just a Legend
1985___Baby, Secret Of The Lost Legend - The Family (Jerry Goldsmith cond.)
1985___First_Blood_2__Rambo___Main_Title
1985___King Solomon_s Mines___Theme from King Solomon's Mines
1985___Legend___Sing The Wee
1985___Runaway Main Title

Vol.12
1986___Explorers___The Construction
1986___Hoosiers - Best Shot (Theme From Hoosiers)
1986___Hoosiers - The Finals
1986___Link___01_Angry Link
1986___Link___02_Flaming Link
1986___Link___03_End Link
1986___Poltergeist II
1987___Extreme Prejudice___01_Un-used Trailer Score
1987___Extreme Prejudice___02_Arrivals - Main Title
1987___Extreme Prejudice___03_A Deal - End Credits
1987___Innerspace
1987___Lionheart___The_Future
1987___Rent-A-Cop

Artwork, akbum design and liner notes by JEAN

Dusty said...

@3410

More: http://rapidshare.com/files/232182076/More.zip

Just ripped. Let me know if any issue.

Isbum said...

@ Zuneo - Welcome to FranklyYES!
May all your requests be filled and thanks for the compliments!

Isbum said...

@ Luckymike - It isn't over yet. The move-in happens this weekend.
BTW - Loved the BR comment, and we can keep the "dream" alive that something "very important" will show up...can't we? ;)

georges said...

I'm interested too in Inside Daisy Clover.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1428   Newer› Newest»