I was reading a blog by Bear McCreary, he was interviewing Bruce Broughton about scoring cartoons. Here is a portion of that interview, "Believe it or not, this was actually for a recent episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles! It served as a pleasant break from the angst-ridden, dark, dramatic underscore I provide for this series.
Atomic Al stars in the safety training video shown to Sarah and Cameron at the Serrano Point Nuclear Power Plant in “Automatic for the People.” This “show within a show” is on screen for a fleeting 43 seconds (and the music is barely audible at that), but I nevertheless lavished a full day of my precious writing schedule scoring it. The labor that went into this brief cue made me appreciate this lost art in a whole new way."
It's a good read, here's the link if interested:
http://www.bearmccreary.com/blog/?p=484
Also, he made available the cue for the "Atomic Al" cartoon. Here it is if interested, @192.
Hello all! I'm a n00b, but I wanted to say how amazing this place is! I look forward to (hopefully) hanging out here more. :) Anyways, I'd just like to echo two requests, if possible: Paolo S's request for the soundtrack/score to "It Could Happen to You" (1994)
and Goonie's request for the incidental music and themes from the "Early Edition" TV show music by W.G. Snuffy Walden. I don't even have the main theme music, so I would love that as well, if possible.
I don't know if I'm going to finish off Elmer Bernstein before his Chronicles finish me (but I can guarantee you I'm not going to do something like this again).
So, here I am, hat in hand, with my final
ELMER BERNSTEIN Requests:
--The Field (1990) --A Rage In Harlem (1991) --Canadian Bacon (1995) --Roommates (1995) --Search And Destroy (1995) --Frankie Starlight (1995) --Buddy (1997) --The Rainmaker, John Grisham's (1997) --Puppies For Sale (1998) --The Deep End Of The Ocean (1999) --Keeping The Faith (2000) --Chinese Coffee (2000) --Taking The Wheel (2002) --The Rising Of The Moon (2002)
Again, thank you in advance; without the help of this community of like-minded friends, I wouldn't have even come close to completing this project.
Big Rozsa...dear friend, just wonder if there was another score, by Miklos, done early, like "Knight Without Armor"? One we don't know about? He was quite young when he did "Knight". I'm guessing "Thief Of Bagdad" came soon after this. Rosza went through 2 early stages...his "film noir" stage (Spellbound, Red House, Lost Weekend) and his religeous...open fifth harmonics stage (Ben-Hur, Quo Vadis, etc.).
It was only later he had is "adventurous" stage (Knights Of The Roundtable, Plymouth Adventure, Ivanhoe, etc.).
* If anyone owns the Lp's for "Revenge of the Ninja" or "Young Warriors", all of us in The Artwork Department would be overjoyed to receive scans of these!
I also want to thank Southview, and all others connected with putting it here....The Heiress, by Copland. From the "clicks", there's no telling how long that recording has been around :-). No doubt, it was lying under a bunch of other LPs. No wonder it never came to light, before! :-)
Thanks for your Bernstein inputs. I'm trying to be as complete as possible. And, as I've said before: The hardest part isn't what to put in, but what to leave out. Better too much "good stuff" than too little.
Wonder Woman (animated movie) by Christopher Drake has not been released yet, right? The actual cd, I mean. Did it release as d/l only and I somehow missed it? B/c I can't find a single link with more info after his interview in Feb. I was keeping track, but after he said that it might release late spring and didn't, I figured it was never gonna get release. Any help is VERY much appreciated.
Much has been noted about the difference between Main and End titles on the John Barry/Mike's Murder CD. People compare them unfavourably to rips from the DVD.
Apologies if I've missed this being offered before, but if anyone has good quality DVD rips of this so I can compare myself, I'd be grateful.
Well, since I was asking for the Early Edition incidental music, you are right... I already had the main themes. I acquired these on my own through a direct show source. It's rare to get them in this quality... especially considering these have never been released in any form prior to this post. Enjoy.
Great main theme. If anyone else has more, please post!
(2) EARLY EDITION Main Themes - W.G. Snuffy Walden - AIFF
@ all: Wasn't online for 4 days, quite a hard week. Wondered if anyone has the following score yet: ***SNS REQUEST*** Lee H0ldridge - Br0thers At War ***SNS REQUEST***
@isbum and Ms. Boricua, thanks so much for your kind welcome! :)
@Goonie, thanks for sharing the Early Edition themes. It's very generous of you. :) And again, if anyone else has any of the rest of the music from the show, please post!
@all, sorry for being a n00b, but can anyone tell me what "SNS" means? or what an "SNS Request" is? Thanks so much.
Hi guys, after seeing the Comic-Con footage of Disney's marketing blitz, I'm on a Tron kick. I can't remember if anyone has posted a 320 rip before of the 2002 CD release, so here it is.
Wendy Carlos - Tron (@320) http://www.sendspace.com/file/mrk4kj
Also, I was wondering if anyone could share Carlos' Rediscovering Lost Scores. I had a copy of the Tron tracks, but I must have deleted them.
And one more request: Daft Punk's Homework album. (You know, since they're doing the score for the sequel...)
@Araminta: 'SNS' stands for Saturday Night Special, that's usually when new and in-print limited edition scores get posted on the forum. This is usually for 48 hours before the link gets deleted.
I just noticed that the artwork for the rare soundtrack to the "In Search of" tv series is in the artwork department... anyone know if the actual recording is floating around? That would be creepy cool to have! @Southview-- thanks a ton for that Gerhardt/Newman disc, it was the one I didn't have!
@ trident - Nice collection of Barbarella images. Seems to be a complete Harkit edition in there, will post that one up at the Arthouse. But the ever-elusive LP covers remain just that. Any chance you got these somewhere too?
I remember Wendy Carlos when she was still Walter. Thanks.
Also: I remember the day I treated my now 14-year-old gamer grandson to a showing of Tron. Still a fantastic film.
@filmpac
Your "Field" will not lay fallow. I shall mine it along with my other newly acquired copy for the gems I'm sure are there.
You are a real "Buddy" to come up with that contribution. I will enjoy listening to it and extracting just the right representatitve cues for the Chronicles.
I'm going to see what I have that you guys might want. Often what everyone's searching for is too far off the beaten path to be found in my collection...
@Javier A few months back I requested Mario Nascimbene's original LP soundtrack at Sallie and Mel's Golden Age of Hollywood blog. The reason is that the currently available Barabbas soundtrack CD (with Alexander The Great) inexplicaby leaves out the original first track of the LP: the Overture (titled "Main Title") and starts with the second track, "The Whipping of Christ" which was also inexplicably shortened by a few second in its beginning and re-named Main Title (which in the movie it actually is). The CD also leaves out a non-music last track called "Musical Examples" which explains how Nascimbene obtains the sounds in his innovative score. Not surprisingly, blogger Buster generously whipped out his copy of the original 1962 stereo LP, ripped it and uploaded it. I just checked the link and it still works. Granted, it's got a few crackles and pops but it is the original soundtrack. If you're a fan of this soundtrack get it while it's still there! (once again thanks to Buster!) Mario Nascimbene Barabbas Original 1962 Colpix Stereo LP rip http://rapidshare.com/files/205630941/Barabbas.7z mp3 encoded @320Kb.
Thanks for the shout-out on Barabbas. By the way, if you or Javier or anyone else is interested I have a vinyl copy of Alexander the Great as well. I was thinking of offering this over at the Big 10-Inch Record.
Does anyone have the David Raksin release that features music from Will Penny as well as Too Late Blues and Sylvia? Also looking for the Folkways FS 3854 release for The Naked Prey (1966), music by Andrew Tracy, Cornel Wilde and Edwin T. Astley. Still looking for Bernard Herrmann Film Scores Vol. 2 Soundtrack Factory/Disconforme SFCD 33561 Rebecca/THE 39 STEPS (1935)/SABOTAGE(1936)/YOUNG AND INNOCENT(1937)
MC, can you give us more info on the Bernard Herrmann album you're looking for? Is is the BH at Fox series you're referring to or something else? Any personnel you can point to?
@ Abby- Marvellous Film World Of Bernard Herrmann, The - Vol.2 Track listing 1. A HATFUL OF RAIN (Giftiger Schnee) (06:17) Main Title/Mother/Lost In The Night 2. The Robbery (04:08)
3. The Car-Drive (04:22)
4. Coming Home/The Escape/Finale (05:22)
5. ON DANGEROUS GROUND (21:44) Selections from the Original Soundtrack of the film 6. HANGOVERSQUARE (33:10) Selections from the Original Soundtrack of the film
What an AWESOME movie!!! Here you go... wish they would have included the song the little girl native sang in the movie. Most of this is pure African drum stuff and not as identifiable as I was hoping.
My rip - sorry for the low bit rate.
The Naked Prey @192 http://rapidshare.com/files/259727002/Naked-Tracy.zip
Hi: @Buster: Hey man, credit where it's due! By the way, dunno if you've noticed but action's been kinda dead lately at Golden Age of Hollywood (no posts for weeks! wonder why...) On the other hand Filmscorium is hot! Anyway... yes, I'm down for Alexander The Great, just let me know if you decide to post at Big Ten-Inch. As always, Thanx!
Hello all. SNS request. Please, could anybody upload some of this: * The Americanization of Emily/The Sandpiper/Drums of Africa (1963/1964/ 1965) Music by Johnny Mandel (FSM) * The Split (1968) Music by Quincy Jones (FSM) * BLACK WIDOW / GOOD MORNING, MISS DOVE Music by Leigh Harline (Intrada special collection) * Hard contract, Music by Alex North (Varese cd club)
aaaahhhhhhhh! my internet is shite 2night. I'm waiting like 15 mins for a pg to load. wtf?
@Boogiepop, Seriously u always have the best requests (or atleast the ones i'm looking for)... I took just buried & the bodyguard, tysm.
I 2nd anything by Zacarías M. de la Riva (Imago Mortis, in this case) or Laid To Rest.
I also 2nd brothers @ war, altho i think imma buy it to support their doc & composer.
I'm looking for the music of the Spanish movie 'Por que se frotan las patitas'. You don't have to post, just if u could link me to a site that would ship the cd to usa (at a decent price) i will be happy. That movie is so good (just the meaning/msg), i deff recm it to all. Just watched for like the 3rd time 2night. If anyone wants, i'm willing to rip it and upload it (just to get it out there). I dunno if it has Eng subs, b/c i haven't try them or need them, but just email me. =) While i'm at it, the music for Caotica Ana, can't say i like the movie (well i did till the end), but i liked the music.
I know I said thx b4, but i wanna thank Isbum & Filmpac for Maldeamores & Before night falls, haven't stop listening to them since. ty!
@ bistis6....sorry my friend. As soon as I saw it requested I ran it. I had no intention of stepping on your feet. Thanks for all your shares. They are definately appreciated.
That is weird, and there is something....up with composer/arranger/musician Acogny - there was a thread about him at FSM that was deleted awhile back, seems like someone has a beef with this guy for some reason or another....very strange, don't have any more info, but know his name from certain albums (Street Fighter, Ghost & The Darkness,Duma)
This is not just for those of you who basically grew up in darkened theaters, but the film lovers who are continually discovering new and old wonders on the silver screen and TV.
The men of film were, suave and debonair, rough and tough, handsome and gnarly. We learned how to open a door for a the ladies from them and how to light their cigarettes (preferably with two in our mouth: one for us one for her). Unfortunately, some even learned what to do when served unexpected grapefruit for breakfast. We learned a certain amount of sophistication, and to appreciate that our dance partners were doing the same thing we did, except they did it backwards and in high heels.
Here’s one of those photo-morph montages of the MEN OF THE MOVIES. Something for a short trip down memory lane. Enjoy.
This is an SNS offering in the loosest sense of the word since it's certainly not new, but I believe it's still in print. (I've also never seen it up here so I figured, what the hey?)
Tucker: The Man and His Dream - by Joe Jackson @320 with artwork
Some of you might recall a previous posting of Charles Fox, ballet production of Zorro. Well, it seems he did another one. This is the score to the San Francisco Ballet production, which "trace the life of an Indian man from his birth to his death"...
Note: The ballet premiered in 1979, and was performed extensively throughout the US. In composing the score, rather than emulate Native American music, Fox worked in a contemporary classical style.
Thank you for the Fox double Hilda Crane & Mamie Stover. Nice to see guys like Friedhofer, Harline & Raksin getting some the exposure they've deserved for so long. Looking forward now to Harline's Miss Dove & Black Widow.
Thank you for the Fox double Hilda Crane & Mamie Stover. Nice to see guys like Friedhofer, Harline & Raksin getting some the exposure they've deserved for so long. Looking forward now to Harline's Miss Dove & Black Widow.
In keeping with my liberal interpretation of "SNS"...
Across The Sea Of Time (John Barry) http://rapidshare.com/files/260049046/across_the_sea_of__time_jb_320.zip
Courage Under Fire (James Horner) http://rapidshare.com/files/260065557/courage_under_fire_jh_320.zip
They Live (J. Carpenter/A. Howarth)Note: This is the original release, not the recent 20th Anniv. edition http://rapidshare.com/files/260069292/they_live_jc_ah_320.zip
These are my @320 rips from CD. To save time (and RS upload angst), this is a single link for all artwork: http://rapidshare.com/files/260079343/artwork_sns_072509.zip
And, of course...
A Request Robin and Marian: 15-track Silvå Amériçå edition (City of Prågüe/Nic Råine)
Thanks!
P.S. I posted "Tucker" earlier assuming it was still in print; turns out it's long OOP.
@ boogiepop: Thanks a ton for all your SNS shares. You're fantastic!
@ Ms Boricua: Thanks a bunch for all your SNS shares. Interesting stuff you share every weekend!
@ Steven64: Thanks for Tuck€r!
@ Southview212: I requested the M@N T0 M@N score some months ago. Unfortunately it's still an open request for me, too. But there is hope, I got an idea and contacted a friend. Maybe he can help us...
Upon searching for the 1984 Olympic Games CD (don't have it), I came across the 1988 Olympic Games CD. It's all songs except for the John Williams track called "Olympic Spirit". This is basically an almost four minute, trumpet fanfare. Here's "Olympic Spirit" plus Whitney Houston's "One Moment In Time", from the same CD.
@Southview212 Murder on the Orient Express Hard Contract Land of the Lost Robin and Marian (felt compelled to thank you again for this one)
@J.D. Australia G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (I actually had this waiting in my mailbox from F$M, but it was nice to get a sneak peek)
@Ms. Boricua Chess in Concert: Live From Royal Albert (at Mindy's World) Were the World Mine
@Wild The Fie!d
@Goonie Early Edition
@jerseydevil Frankie Starlight
@Hank Avaric Avatar Website (Be nice when they get some juicy stuff up there!)
My G4 has crashed and I am hoping some of you will take pity on me and help provide some of my favorite scores that I will not be able to listen to a while...
GOLDSMITH
* Dennis The Menace * The 'Burbs * The Shadow * Basic Instinct * Deep Rising * Small Solders * Matinee * Poltergeist * Gremlins (Extended) * Gremlins 2
I'm despearately looking for either version of Karate Kid Part II. The version with the pop songs hold great sentimental value while I am also a fan of the expanded score. Thanks!
For the next SNS can anyone share Out of Africa (Re-recordings) that came out in '97? Composed by John Barry, conducted by Joel McNeely and V@r3s3 (I think). Thx!
@ Isbum: Sorry, I didn't notice that you originally posted "In Search of ... " Thanks!
@ MsBoruica: Hi, here's "The Ballad of the Sad Cafe" by Richard Robbins @ 192 -- not my rip, I believe someone posted it here sometime ago -- thanks to whomever it was!
Bizarre low-fi electronics from Ivor Slaney -- a British composer with roots that go back towards much more serious music, working here in some wickedly gritty territory for a pair of late 70s horror films!
The music in Terror has some echoes of Italian horror of the period, but is much more low budget too -- keyboards that are often a bit fuzzy or distorted, and production values that muddle the sound, and add a nice layer of darkness in the process!
Prey follows in a very similar mode -- quite spooky in execution especially given some of the spare, noisy moments that really make the soundtrack great -- offbeat, abstracted, and really tripped-out sounds that make the usual horror score seem much more conventional and polished.
LP version features 9 less tracks from Terror than on the CD version. (Limited to 1000 copies.)
@LMG, thx, but that's not the one (is another cafe :P)... She's looking for Bagdad Cafe, I think is also known as Out Of Rosenheim by Bob Telson (1988) - I had the date wrong. :/
Your upload is very much appreciated tho, i'll give it a listen. Thx!
So, still looking for Bagdad Cafe AKA Out Of Rosenheim by Bob Telson (1988). tia. :P
@ Ms. Boricua: Not only did I misspell your name, I posted the wrong soundtrack ... I do remember that movie: it's the first time I ever heard of CCH Pounder. That's on my list of things to order from Amazon; if you don't mind waiting a week or so, I'll rip it at 320 for you with scans. Sorry about that! -- LMG
OK All - Here's my loooooong list of THANKS! ( I just started a new job, so, I've been leaching and not taking time to acknowledge uploaders. Bad 8HZUI!)
@ Southview212 Heavy Metal The Prince and the Pauper The Quiller Memorandum Anthony Adverse Waterworld GalaxyQuest Gerhardt Screen Classics Jerry @ Fox disc 5
@ gsw the rest of Jerry @ Fox!
@ bitsis6 The Boys from Brazil
@ Ms Boricua Mad Men link to "Vagos" Baby Evolution Anthony Bennedetto the new Chess (over at Mindy's Place)
@ abby That-Guy-Who-Scored-Peyton-Place: Mythical Personages Of That Crazy Place In L.A, volume 3 (hee hee)
@ JADSTERSDAD The Three Musketeers
@ Madman The Conan Brothers
@ Steven64 Star Trek/Fred Steiner Freud Saturn 3 None But the Brave
@ filmpac Spring Rain Three Amigos
@ Ruggo Star Crash American Portrait Hawkins on Murder Damnation Alley Rudy (exp) Along Came a Spider The Champ (God! I cried at that movie!) The Grifters (every time I eat chili, I want coffee and a cigarette - and I don't even smoke!)
@ Dusty Ennioman's The Deep Ultimate
@ L. Robb Hubb QB VII Nimh Rocketship X-M
@ MaD Harry Potter and the Half....
@ isbum The Happening The Champ (fixed version;-)) The DenoumenT project Dracula A.D. 1972 (I remember my Dad taking me to that movie, playing with "Wicked, Wicked". Anyone remember that one?) The Chairman
@ ZeCarlos Captain from Castile
@ straxfan Moonwalker
@ KevinG Angels in America Return to Neverland
@ Ost Troll Westworld Futureworld
@ Princes Valiant Prince Valiant (what else?)
@ sorei Legal Eagles sharing Jura007's Anna and the King The Reincarnation of Peter Proud (Anyone have a tracklist?)
@ NanM The Stripper/Nick Quarry The Right Stuff
@ Parzival all that wonderful Babylon 5!
@ Wild Von Ryan's Express
@ Clark BSG season 4 (Although I haven't unpacked it yet - damn ACE!)
@ Goonie Norma Rae Lonely Are the Brave
@ Ningue Shark's Machine
@ Trident the Gerhardt Sampler Mozart TV (wicked cool)
@ J.D. ST II: The Wr@th of Kh@n (yer beautiful fer sharin'!)
@ JM's Enterprise Inchon
There - My conscience is (somewhat) clear. I have just acquired an archiving turntable! I will try to get a few rarities/oddities up soon!
Although the sun was setting on Elmer Bernstein's life and career, the dazzling light of his musical genius was far from diminished or less prolific.
The first of the final six volumes of THE ELMER BERNSTEIN CHRONICLES is now posted over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations.
My big thanks to all those who have voluntarily and in many cases, unwittingly contributed to this project.
And an extra special thanks to our friend Jean for patiently walking me through the minefield of graphic album design and blog posting so I can walk on my own (more or less) where he has been running so well and for so long.
THE ELMER BERNSTEIN CHRONICLES 1990's & BEYOND Vol.23
Track list
Vol.23
1990__The Field - Revelation 1990__The Field - Stranger 1990__The Field - The Land 1990__The Field - The Widow And The Dance 1990__The Field - xThe Cliffs And The Sea 1990__The Grifters - Endings 1990__The Grifters - Myra's Blues 1990__The Grifters - The City 1990__The Grifters - The Racetrack 1991__Oscar - Cops And Real Crooks 1991__Oscar - Grifting 1991__Oscar - Lisa Dreams 1991__Oscar - Revelations 1991__Oscar - Tea And Romance 1991__Ramblig Rose - 'Hello, I'm Rose' 1991__Rambling Rose - Goodbye 1991__Rambling Rose - Love 1991__Rambling Rose - Safe Home 1991__Rambling Rose - 'So Long Rose' 1991__Rambling Rose - 'That Scruffy Looking Man' 1991__Rambling Rose - The Family Meets Rose
@ Ron - The Miracle of our Lady of Fatima - Max Steiner.... This score has never been released commercially. Many years ago the Steiner Society transfered several of Steiner's scores from the original acetate score recordings. There are 19 tracks of original score and it's a bit more than 40 minutes in length. There is not a track list or any artwork for this score. A good friend shared this acetate transfer and I am now sharing it with you. Here is Max Steiner's original motion picture score to "The Miracle of our Lady of Fatima"....
Eda-88 convinced me to FLAC, so, here Prince Valiant: http://rapidshare.com/files/260680292/PVLAC1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/260684392/PVLAC2.rar
@ di(aphanous, so you must be read Opera PM, thank you very much!
In fact, i miss you... I didn't see you so long time...
many many many thanks Yanis!
Many of your Morricone old the links (2007-2008) which have a link-protector, impossible to know the link, because Morricone lover blog was banned & the others protected by your "ripaprovvi...".
I didn't know how contact you & like in a high old time send you PM by Opera...
Many many tnanks for this TrovAIoli's share...
I know i downloaded this from your site 2 years ago but then i lost it...
and by the waY, YOUR GREAT ARTWORK posted in TAD long time ago...
@ Isbum, i love you!!! Awesome share!!!
@Southview,
Thanks!
@Princes,
Yes, i asked you upload in FLAC those new Morricone shares... but i didn't know that it was your first experience to make lossless share, merci mon ami, great work you made...!!!!
@ Ruggo -immense thanks for Captain Kronos by way of thanks here's Laurie Johnsons main theme from Siege of the Saxons http://rapidshare.com/files/260731539/Siege_of_the_Saxons__1963___Laurie_Johnson_.rar
@ 8HZUI - can't remember where i got this Peter Proud tracklist from but hope it fits
1. Main Title/The Lake/Murder 2. Dream Journal 3. Visions of the Past 4. Research 5. Dream House 6. A Talk with Nora (unused) 7. More Visions (unused) 8. The Book Store 9. Recording the Dream 10.The Television 11.Massachusetts 12.Hip Pain 13.The Bridge 14.Nora Leaves/The Statue 15.Police 16.Crystal Lake 17.Finding the House 18.Ghosts Inside 19.Bedroom Memories 20.Newspaper Clippings 21.The Cemetary 22.Following Ann 23.Tennis 24.Jeff's Murder 25.Watching Peter 26.The Picnic 27.Party Music (unused) 28.Grandmother Remembers 29.The Cottage 30.Love 31.Poolside 32.The Rape 33.Peter and Sam (unused) 34.Confrontation 35.Return to the Cottage/FInale/End Titles
That's explains a lot. No wonder that I couldn't find anything. Thanks for the detailed information. And thanks to you and your friend for the marvellous job. Much appreciated.
@ everyone who downloaded the BSG Season 4 CD's: Here are the track titles and some interesting comments from Bear McCreary: http://www.bearmccreary.com/blog/?p=2107
I was gone for the last three days so I missed the SNS, coming home I found several things I had ordered and hoped to share but most of them have been covered here over the weekend.
The only ones I found not shared were "Brothers @ War" and "L@st Embrace", hopefully I will be able to share them next weekend.
Thanks so very much to everyone for the great shares this weekend, I have been going thru them first thing to see what I missed...
Sorry I couldn't share last weekend, hopefully I can contribute next time.
@ 3410 - Yep, I did with Audacity. I shared it long ago, but was looking over my Megaupload files and decided to post a little Budd-Fest for the heck-of-it.
Just posted over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations:
THE ELMER BERNSTEIN CHRONICLES VOL.24 & VOL.25
Track Lists
Vol.24
1992__The Babe - Baby 1992__The Babe - Claire & The Dream 1992__The Babe - Courting Helen 1992__The Babe - Crying & Friends 1992__The Babe - Kids Ride 1992__The Babe - Orphanage 1902-1914 1992__The Babe - The Hero 1992__The Babe - Yankee Stadium 1993__Cemetery Club - Alone 1993__Cemetery Club - First Date 1993__Cemetery Club - Friends 1993__Cemetery Club - New Life 1993__Cemetery Club - The Club 1993__Lost In Yonkers - Beginnings 1993__Lost In Yonkers - Bella Speaks 1993__Lost In Yonkers - Campfire 1993__Lost In Yonkers - Leaving Yonkers 1993__Lost In Yonkers - The Candy Store 1993__Lost In Yonkers - Train
Vol.25
1993__Mad Dog And Glory - Frank And Wayne 1993__Mad Dog And Glory - Mad Dog And Glory 1993__Mad Dog And Glory - The Lonely Guy Theme 1993__Mad Dog And Glory - Window Magic 1993__The Age Of Innocence - Dangerous Conversation 1993__The Age Of Innocence - Ellen's Letter 1993__The Age Of Innocence - Passage Of Time 1993__The Age Of Innocence - The Age Of Innocence 1993__The Age Of Innocence - Van Der Luydens 1993__The Age Of Innocence - End Credits 1993__The Good Son - Evil 1993__The Good Son - Mark Arrives 1993__The Good Son - Mom 1993__The Good Son - The Good Son 1993__The Good Son - Treehouse 1993__The Good Son - End Credits 1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 01 1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 02 1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 09 1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 10 1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 27
Somewhere In Time - Extended by John Barry Mary, Queen of Scots by John Barry There are a few different editions of this and I'd prefer the Intrådå version, but, really, any one is fine.
Dear Friend, today I have come from trip and as I promised the first thing that I do it is to send the tracklist. Also I have prepared one compilation abot one the my favourite compositors, Mario Nascimbene. I hope that you like and could be in House of Compilations. Thanks dear friend.
THE BEST OF THE ARABIAN DANCES OF THE ANTIQUES WORLD (Tracks in orden of apparition)
1. Danza al Palazzo (La Battaglia di Maratona) - Roberto Nicolosi (5:18) 2. Siciliana Antica (Quo Vadis) - Miklós Rózsa (2:02) 3. Celebration (Spartacus) - Alex North (3:20) 4. Danze del Carnevale (Gli Ultimi Giorni Di Pompei) - A.F. Lavagnino (5:04) 5. Assyrian Dance (Quo Vadis) - Miklós Rózsa (1:57) 6. Sultan´s Feast (The 7th Voyage of Sinbad) - Bernard Herrmann (1:35) 7. Kali Dance (The Golden Voyage of Sinbad) - Miklós Rózsa (1:49) 8. The Feast (The Robe) - Alfred Newman (3:15) 9. Herod´s Feast (King of Kings) - Miklós Rózsa (2:29) 10. Cobra´s Dance (The 7th Voyage of Sinbad) - Bernard Herrmann 11. Fire Dance (Goliath and the Barbarians) - Les Baxter (2:53) 12. Moorish Feast (El Cid) - Miklós Rózsa (1:27) 13. Musica all´ Acamapamento (Il Terrore dei Barbari) - Carlo Innocenzi (0:58) 14. Egyptian Dance (The Egyptian) - Newman & Herrmann (2:26) 15. Ali Danzanti (I Giganti della Tessaglia) - Carlo Rustichelli (2:30) 16. Beduin Dance (The Ten Commandments) - Elmer Bernstein (1:35) 17. Dance (Il Ladro Di Bagdad) - Carlo Rustichelli (3:59) 18. Arrius´ Party (Ben Hur) - Miklós Rózsa (1:14) 19. Belly Dancing on Sinbad´s Ship (The Golden Voyage of Sinbad) - Miklós Rózsa (0:35) 20. Food (Cleopatra) - Alex North (0:55) 21. Spartan´s Dance (The 300 Spartans) - Manos Hadjidakis (1:37) 22. Oriental Dance (Barabbas) - Mario Nascimbene (2:41) 23. Dance Land of the Pharaohs (Land of the Pharaohs) - Dimitri Tiomkin (2:24) 24. Salome´s Dance (King of Kings) - Miklós Rózsa (4:07) 25. Dance of the Silvermaid (Thief of Bagdad) - Miklós Rózsa (3:14) 26. Danza delle Gemelle (Sodom and Gomorrah) - Miklós Rózsa (3:59) 27. Danza dei Peccatori (Sodom and Gomorrah) - Miklós Rózsa (2:39) 28. Danza Araba (Il Figlio di Spartacus) - Piero Piccioni (2:29) 29.Danza Sevaggia (Il Figlio di Spartacus) - Piero Piccioni (2:06)
THE BEST OF MARIO NASCIMBENE (30 tracks; 192 kbps) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP5NPO21
Request:
- Le Soldatesse (Legend) - Mario Nascimbene - Cronaca di un Delito / Operazione Mitra / La Valigia dei Sogni (Beat Records)- Mario Nascimbene - High Noon (includes suites from High Noon, Cyrano de Bergerac, 55 Days at Peking and The Alamo) BMG Classics/RCA Victor Red Seal - Last Embrace (Intrada Special Collection Volume 104, 27 tracks; TT: 57:25) - Miklós Rózsa - Miklós Rózsa Film Music for Guitar - The Alamo. The Essential Film Music of Dimitri Tiomkin. 4 CD´S
Hi dear friend. The truth is that you have reason. If that wera very young but great successes with these soundtracks. Besides all this let's not forget his last soundtracks such as Fedora, Eye of the Needle or Last Embarce, whose last edition of the label Intrada I am desseando to enjoy it as soon as possible. My dear friend, Rózsa is to lake more than a composer .......... and surely that these in agreement with me. A greeting. Thank you very much.
Hi: @Steven64: The following is the link posted over at Soundtrack Central for John Barry's Mary Queen of Scots. 48 tracks taken directly from the isolated score in the DVD - all the music in the film (50 mins of music vs. 27 mins of the Intrada).
1,391 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1001 – 1200 of 1391 Newer› Newest»@Ruggo,
Thanks very much, downloading it now, thanks for making it a @320 rip as well!
Does anyone have any rare Hammer scores, like any decent bootlegs?
Are there any bootlegs with 60's/70's themes, title music or whatever from Amicus,Tigon etc?
Something I ran across...
I was reading a blog by Bear McCreary, he was interviewing Bruce Broughton about scoring cartoons. Here is a portion of that interview, "Believe it or not, this was actually for a recent episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles! It served as a pleasant break from the angst-ridden, dark, dramatic underscore I provide for this series.
Atomic Al stars in the safety training video shown to Sarah and Cameron at the Serrano Point Nuclear Power Plant in “Automatic for the People.” This “show within a show” is on screen for a fleeting 43 seconds (and the music is barely audible at that), but I nevertheless lavished a full day of my precious writing schedule scoring it. The labor that went into this brief cue made me appreciate this lost art in a whole new way."
It's a good read, here's the link if interested:
http://www.bearmccreary.com/blog/?p=484
Also, he made available the cue for the "Atomic Al" cartoon. Here it is if interested, @192.
"Atomic Al" - Bear McCreary
http://rapidshare.com/files/259228307/atomic-al.mp3.zip
Thanks Parzival!
@Gremlin, thx for the early gift!
@Boogiepop , I have Were The World Mine @192, do you still want it?
@Ruggo, I took it also. Thank you very much!
Hello all!
I'm a n00b, but I wanted to say how amazing this place is! I look forward to (hopefully) hanging out here more. :)
Anyways, I'd just like to echo two requests, if possible:
Paolo S's request for the soundtrack/score to "It Could Happen to You" (1994)
and Goonie's request for the incidental music and themes from the "Early Edition" TV show music by W.G. Snuffy Walden. I don't even have the main theme music, so I would love that as well, if possible.
Thanks so much!
@Ms Boricua:
Definitely! Thanks in advance :-)
@ Araminta18 - Welcome to our house!
@Araminta18, I've seen you around, mainly over @ the soundtrack communities in LJ. Welcome! =)
@All, I made a cpl of requests over @ Mindy's place. Plz check them out and let me know if you can help. Thx!
@ gsw & GilinAZ - Your Gerhardt requests:
Captain Blood: Classic Film Scores for Errol Flynn....
http://rapidshare.com/files/259180328/CaptainBlood-CFSforFlynn_Gerhardt.rar
Captain From Castile: Classic Film Scores of Alfred Newman....
http://rapidshare.com/files/259197468/CaptainFromCastile-CFSofNewman_Gerhardt.rar
The Sea Hawk: Classic Film Scores of Erich Wolfgang Korngold (12 track - dolby release)....
http://rapidshare.com/files/259261480/TheSeaHawk-CFSofKorngold_Gerhardt_12trkDolby.rar
The artwork for all 3 is at the Artwork Dept.
I don't know if I'm going to finish off Elmer Bernstein before his Chronicles finish me (but I can guarantee you I'm not going to do something like this again).
So, here I am, hat in hand, with my final
ELMER BERNSTEIN Requests:
--The Field (1990)
--A Rage In Harlem (1991)
--Canadian Bacon (1995)
--Roommates (1995)
--Search And Destroy (1995)
--Frankie Starlight (1995)
--Buddy (1997)
--The Rainmaker, John Grisham's (1997)
--Puppies For Sale (1998)
--The Deep End Of The Ocean (1999)
--Keeping The Faith (2000)
--Chinese Coffee (2000)
--Taking The Wheel (2002)
--The Rising Of The Moon (2002)
Again, thank you in advance; without the help of this community of like-minded friends, I wouldn't have even come close to completing this project.
Big Rozsa...dear friend, just wonder if there was another score, by Miklos, done early, like "Knight Without Armor"? One we don't know about? He was quite young when he did "Knight". I'm guessing "Thief Of Bagdad" came soon after this. Rosza went through 2 early stages...his "film noir" stage (Spellbound, Red House, Lost Weekend) and his religeous...open fifth harmonics stage (Ben-Hur, Quo Vadis, etc.).
It was only later he had is "adventurous" stage (Knights Of The Roundtable, Plymouth Adventure, Ivanhoe, etc.).
Gil
Go 80's!
Celebrating the release of "Runaway Train" -complete score, I decided to put together this little collection.
Two Lp's from 1983 - V@rese!
"Revenge of the Ninja" Lp @256
By
Robert J. Walsh
W. Michael Lewis
Laurin Rinder
&
"Young Warriors" Lp @320
By
Robert J. Walsh
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KU16LUOY
Also, because I like organizing music by composers, the Television soundtrack to
"In Search of..." 1977 Lp @320
By
W. Michael Lewis
Laurin Rinder
http://rapidshare.com/files/259261566/WML_LR_InSearchOf.zip
EnJoY!
* If anyone owns the Lp's for "Revenge of the Ninja" or "Young Warriors", all of us in The Artwork Department would be overjoyed to receive scans of these!
@Ruggo:
Omigosh. I actually have something SOMEbody wants!
I'll post "The Rainmaker" @320 by end-of-day (CST).
@ Ruggo
I'll upload you "The Deep End Of The Ocean"
@Ruggo:
...and while you're waiting for that, here's "The Rainmaker" @320.
http://rapidshare.com/files/259284968/The_Rainmaker__Orignial_Motion_Picture_Soundtrack___1997___Elmer_Bernstein____320_.zip
@All:
I'll upload art for this later and post in The Art Dept.
Southview....thanks so much for the Newman/Gerhardt.
Gil
@ GilinAZ - It's double my pleasure...you are most welcome. I just hope you didn't run into problems downloading it.
@ sorei & boggiepop - Picking up on your problems with Fireproof. I'll send the complete score/song CD on Saturday as a SNS.
Southview..well, actually it hasn't finished...but it hasn't stopped, either :-)
Gil
I also want to thank Southview, and all others connected with putting it here....The Heiress, by Copland. From the "clicks", there's no telling how long that recording has been around :-). No doubt, it was lying under a bunch of other LPs. No wonder it never came to light, before! :-)
Gil
@ Ruggo
Bernstein's Deep End @ 320
Duplicity here. Full album is @320, but I accidentally left old 128 tracks in as well. The 128's are prefaced with "x"s.
Again, thank you so much for your compilations.
Gang--
I uploaded many more images at the Planetarium. Star Wars, Star Trek, Superman, Barbarella, etc.
Many of the images are album art.
@Trident
@Steven64
Thanks for your Bernstein inputs. I'm trying to be as complete as possible. And, as I've said before: The hardest part isn't what to put in, but what to leave out. Better too much "good stuff" than too little.
Wonder Woman (animated movie) by Christopher Drake has not been released yet, right? The actual cd, I mean. Did it release as d/l only and I somehow missed it? B/c I can't find a single link with more info after his interview in Feb. I was keeping track, but after he said that it might release late spring and didn't, I figured it was never gonna get release. Any help is VERY much appreciated.
While I'm at it... Wonder Woman Suite - Christopher Drake @128 :( & was ripped from the official site.
@southview
->fireproof
you're great! (As always)
@southview212:
I'm looking forward to it. Thanks a lot!
@All
>>>Request<<<
MEGAFORCE -Jerrold Immel (1982) [MCA Records-26016021]
OFFICIAL MUSIC OF THE 23rd OLYMPIAD LOS ANGELES 1984 (V/A) [Columbia Records]
Please Help if You can, Thanks in Advance for Your Time. ^•^ /
@All Big thank you to Isbum, Filmpac, Ruggo an the rest of the score gang for posting so many great soundtracks over the last month!!!
@Sorei Nobody is perfect. Thank you for your help.
Kind regards
SciFi
writerdirectorcollector
>OFFICIAL MUSIC OF THE 23rd OLYMPIAD LOS ANGELES 1984 (V/A) [Columbia Records]
I second the request!!
I have been searching for this CD for over a decade with no luck.
Rather an extraordinary compilation album which features score by a number of extraordinary artists.
@all
Im glad I can offer my little bit every now and then, you guys Rule!!
A bit of movie news: the site for the anticipated movie AVATAR by James Cameron is up. James Horner is doing the score.
Do you think the music playing on the website is Horner's?
Forgot something:
The site is
www.avatarmovie.com
@Ruggo -
Frankie Starlight coming up...
@Ruggo -
"Frankie Starlight" @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/259507568/FrankStar.zip
Thanks for all the awesome compilations!
jd
Much has been noted about the difference between Main and End titles on the John Barry/Mike's Murder CD. People compare them unfavourably to rips from the DVD.
Apologies if I've missed this being offered before, but if anyone has good quality DVD rips of this so I can compare myself, I'd be grateful.
Thanks
@araminta -
Well, since I was asking for the Early Edition incidental music, you are right... I already had the main themes. I acquired these on my own through a direct show source. It's rare to get them in this quality... especially considering these have never been released in any form prior to this post. Enjoy.
Great main theme. If anyone else has more, please post!
(2) EARLY EDITION Main Themes - W.G. Snuffy Walden - AIFF
http://rapidshare.com/files/259530387/Early_Edition.zip
(Both the original main theme by W.G. Snuffy Walden and the replacement theme after episode 403 by The Chamber Brothers are included in this download)
@Ruggo:
E!mer Bern$tein's "The Fie!d"
http://rapidshare.com/files/249854536/EB-1990TF-aS.zip
@jersey devil
@Wild
Thanks for your Elmer Bernstein contributions. I'm looking forward to them.
@ Isbum:
Thanks for Ballykissangel!
@ all:
Wasn't online for 4 days, quite a hard week.
Wondered if anyone has the following score yet:
***SNS REQUEST***
Lee H0ldridge - Br0thers At War
***SNS REQUEST***
Thanks for any help!
I think we have a first over at Ruggo and Jean's Fine House Of Compilations:
"The Grand Spaghetti Western Karaoke Slam: 9 Classic Italian Western Theme Songs And Their Backing Tracks"
This Callaway production may just be the first karaoke I have seen posted on FranklyYes.
Just in time for your weekend hayride or Friday night pub crawl.
@isbum and Ms. Boricua, thanks so much for your kind welcome! :)
@Goonie, thanks for sharing the Early Edition themes. It's very generous of you. :) And again, if anyone else has any of the rest of the music from the show, please post!
@all, sorry for being a n00b, but can anyone tell me what "SNS" means? or what an "SNS Request" is? Thanks so much.
Hi guys, after seeing the Comic-Con footage of Disney's marketing blitz, I'm on a Tron kick. I can't remember if anyone has posted a 320 rip before of the 2002 CD release, so here it is.
Wendy Carlos - Tron (@320)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mrk4kj
Also, I was wondering if anyone could share Carlos' Rediscovering Lost Scores. I had a copy of the Tron tracks, but I must have deleted them.
And one more request: Daft Punk's Homework album. (You know, since they're doing the score for the sequel...)
Apologies if I seem a bit pushy. Enjoy the music!
@Araminta: 'SNS' stands for Saturday Night Special, that's usually when new and in-print limited edition scores get posted on the forum. This is usually for 48 hours before the link gets deleted.
I just noticed that the artwork for the rare soundtrack to the "In Search of" tv series is in the artwork department... anyone know if the actual recording is floating around? That would be creepy cool to have!
@Southview-- thanks a ton for that Gerhardt/Newman disc, it was the one I didn't have!
@Jeffrey Scott Arnold:
Here's "In Search Of" @320. This isn't my rip, but I believe it's from a fellow FranklyYES-er. (And it is creepy cool.)
http://rs355.rapidshare.com/files/259261566/WML_LR_InSearchOf.zip
@kidflash:
I have "Rediscovering..." @320 and will upload shortly. (Depends on how cooperative RS is...)
@Steven64
Thought I could help on this one. ^_^ /
@kidflash
Here's Rediscovering Lost Scores Vol. 1 @ 320
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/5e6c1a00
Not My Rip, But It's where I got mine and it works fine!
Cheers!
@kidflash
And here's Rediscovering Vol. 2 @ 320
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/49cb44c2
Again, Not Mine, but thanks to the original uploader!
Varsågod!
@writerdirectorcollector:
Thanks for the assist!
@kidflash:
FYI - The six "Tron" tracks are on Vol. 2.
@ ruggo - I see you already got The Field, but I hate to see my Field go to waste. Plus a bonus buddy...
Elmer Bernstein "The Field" (1990), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/259464002/EB-Field.zip <---
Elmer Bernstein "Buddy" (1997), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/259466353/EB-Buddy.zip <---
@ trident - Nice collection of Barbarella images. Seems to be a complete Harkit edition in there, will post that one up at the Arthouse. But the ever-elusive LP covers remain just that. Any chance you got these somewhere too?
@kidflash, thanks for the clarification!
@writerdirectorcollector and Steven64: thank you both.
@Araminta: you're welcome.
@all: That's my rip of Tron, btw: if there are any issues, please post away.
An edited (1:42) portion of The White Dawn:
Right Stuff Addendum
@kidflash
@writerdirectorcollector
I remember Wendy Carlos when she was still Walter. Thanks.
Also: I remember the day I treated my now 14-year-old gamer grandson to a showing of Tron. Still a fantastic film.
@filmpac
Your "Field" will not lay fallow. I shall mine it along with my other newly acquired copy for the gems I'm sure are there.
You are a real "Buddy" to come up with that contribution. I will enjoy listening to it and extracting just the right representatitve cues for the Chronicles.
@Steven-- thank you very, very much.
I'm going to see what I have that you guys might want. Often what everyone's searching for is too far off the beaten path to be found in my collection...
hi,
does somebody have Masquerade (John Barry) (1988)?
constantine and the cross great/barrabas/alexander the great by mario nascimbene?
@Javier
A few months back I requested Mario Nascimbene's original LP soundtrack at Sallie and Mel's Golden Age of Hollywood blog. The reason is that the currently available Barabbas soundtrack CD (with Alexander The Great) inexplicaby leaves out the original first track of the LP: the Overture (titled "Main Title") and starts with the second track, "The Whipping of Christ" which was also inexplicably shortened by a few second in its beginning and re-named Main Title (which in the movie it actually is). The CD also leaves out a non-music last track called "Musical Examples" which explains how Nascimbene obtains the sounds in his innovative score. Not surprisingly, blogger Buster generously whipped out his copy of the original 1962 stereo LP, ripped it and uploaded it. I just checked the link and it still works. Granted, it's got a few crackles and pops but it is the original soundtrack. If you're a fan of this soundtrack get it while it's still there! (once again thanks to Buster!)
Mario Nascimbene Barabbas Original 1962 Colpix Stereo LP rip
http://rapidshare.com/files/205630941/Barabbas.7z
mp3 encoded @320Kb.
@Steven64: Hi, thanks for the "In Search Of" post.
@Javier: Hi, I have "Masquerade" @ 320. Uploading now.
Best, LMG
@ fpalafox,
Thanks for the shout-out on Barabbas. By the way, if you or Javier or anyone else is interested I have a vinyl copy of Alexander the Great as well. I was thinking of offering this over at the Big 10-Inch Record.
Does anyone have the David Raksin release that features music from Will Penny as well as Too Late Blues and Sylvia? Also looking for the Folkways FS 3854 release for The Naked Prey (1966), music by Andrew Tracy, Cornel Wilde and Edwin T. Astley.
Still looking for Bernard Herrmann Film Scores Vol. 2
Soundtrack Factory/Disconforme SFCD 33561 Rebecca/THE 39 STEPS (1935)/SABOTAGE(1936)/YOUNG AND INNOCENT(1937)
Thanks,
J
@ master cylinder - Courtesy of Isbum. If I recall, covers not included, you can find them at the Arthouse here...
David Raksin "Will Penny" (1968), LP @320:
Will Penny (1968), LP @320 <---
Bonus vintage vinyl, courtesy of Filmmusicman, comes a Nelson Riddle triple play...
Lolita (1962), LP @320 <---
Paris When It Sizzles (1964), LP @320 <---
What A Way To Go (1964), LP @320 <---
@ buster - Yo budster, definitely count me in on Alexander, your Barabbas rip was great mate :)
I posted "In Search of..." on
July 23, 2009 2:36 PM
:(
Nobody noticed...
@Isbum:
(sweet, patronizing smile) I did.
@ isbum - Filmpac noticed :)
MC, can you give us more info on the Bernard Herrmann album you're looking for? Is is the BH at Fox series you're referring to or something else? Any personnel you can point to?
@ Abby-
Marvellous Film World Of Bernard Herrmann, The - Vol.2
Track listing
1. A HATFUL OF RAIN (Giftiger Schnee) (06:17)
Main Title/Mother/Lost In The Night
2. The Robbery (04:08)
3. The Car-Drive (04:22)
4. Coming Home/The Escape/Finale (05:22)
5. ON DANGEROUS GROUND (21:44)
Selections from the Original Soundtrack of the film
6. HANGOVERSQUARE (33:10)
Selections from the Original Soundtrack of the film
thanks
@Filmpac-
Thanks for Will Penny.
@Master Cylinder -
What an AWESOME movie!!! Here you go... wish they would have included the song the little girl native sang in the movie. Most of this is pure African drum stuff and not as identifiable as I was hoping.
My rip - sorry for the low bit rate.
The Naked Prey @192
http://rapidshare.com/files/259727002/Naked-Tracy.zip
Enjoy!
@ Javier: I apologize for the delay. Here's "Masquerade" by J. Barry @ 320 with scans:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hi50o7
Best, LMG
Hi:
@Buster: Hey man, credit where it's due!
By the way, dunno if you've noticed but action's been kinda dead lately at Golden Age of Hollywood (no posts for weeks! wonder why...) On the other hand Filmscorium is hot! Anyway... yes, I'm down for Alexander The Great, just let me know if you decide to post at Big Ten-Inch.
As always, Thanx!
Great shares, one and all. SNS is off to a running start.
Can someone please post The Ugly Truth by Aaron Zigman? Thank you. :)
@southview212:
Thank you so much for Fireproof.
@Ms Boricua:
Thanks a lot for Were The World Mine.
@J.D. and Southview212
Thank you very much for fullfilling my requests so fast.
Kind regards
SciFi
Hello all.
SNS request. Please, could anybody upload some of this:
* The Americanization of Emily/The Sandpiper/Drums of Africa (1963/1964/ 1965)
Music by Johnny Mandel (FSM)
* The Split (1968)
Music by Quincy Jones (FSM)
* BLACK WIDOW / GOOD MORNING, MISS DOVE Music by Leigh Harline (Intrada special collection)
* Hard contract, Music by Alex North (Varese cd club)
A lot of thanks in advance
@All
A request: The Dr. Kildare Edition from FSM. I think it was postet last month but I missed it.
Kind regards
SciFi
The internet is really the strangest place one can imagine.
Today I got the following anonymous comment on my blog:
"Would you be interested in drinking my husband George Acogny's jism?
He's a great music composer (Rugrats in Paris, Duma, Lullaby for Pi, Blood Diamond) and I can't take all his dong anymore.
He pays very well.
5931 Pat Ave Woodland Hills, CA
818-713-0660
Merci,
Elisabeth"
Now what sort of weird prank is that ?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010122/
aaaahhhhhhhh! my internet is shite 2night. I'm waiting like 15 mins for a pg to load. wtf?
@Boogiepop, Seriously u always have the best requests (or atleast the ones i'm looking for)... I took just buried & the bodyguard, tysm.
I 2nd anything by Zacarías M. de la Riva (Imago Mortis, in this case) or Laid To Rest.
I also 2nd brothers @ war, altho i think imma buy it to support their doc & composer.
I'm looking for the music of the Spanish movie 'Por que se frotan las patitas'. You don't have to post, just if u could link me to a site that would ship the cd to usa (at a decent price) i will be happy. That movie is so good (just the meaning/msg), i deff recm it to all. Just watched for like the 3rd time 2night. If anyone wants, i'm willing to rip it and upload it (just to get it out there). I dunno if it has Eng subs, b/c i haven't try them or need them, but just email me. =)
While i'm at it, the music for Caotica Ana, can't say i like the movie (well i did till the end), but i liked the music.
I know I said thx b4, but i wanna thank Isbum & Filmpac for Maldeamores & Before night falls, haven't stop listening to them since. ty!
Just read about this in Mojo ... would anyone have the Clay Pigeon soundtrack by Arlo Guthrie?
Ms Boricua
Is this what you are looking for ?
B.S.O. PorQuE Se Frotan Las Patitas
@128 ONLY & working
http://rapidshare.com/files/121011088/B.S.O.-.Por.QuE.Se.Frotan.Las.Patitas.Por.Gamolama.rar
from
http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/1287692/B_S_O_-PorQuE-Se-Frotan-Las-Patitas.html
I still state the request for Two Sands of Iwo Jima, also for Joserael. Can't Find where to buy it. Someone?
@John James, thanks so much!
One more request....
Hugo Friedhofer The Revolt of Mamie Stover (1956)
@ Myrthuen: A lot of thanks
@ Southview212
Thank you very much for all the SNS
@ Master Cylinder
I can do MAMIE STOVER. That sounds funny.
@Ms Boricua:
I always try my best :-)
Thanks a lot for your SNS especially 2er Ohne.
Looking for Time Machine (original) F*M
Thanks in advance.
Does anyone have the Lion King II - Return to Pride Rock soundtrack?
@southview212
Thanx for the SNS shares
@ron
The doctor is in! Thank you
@ Master Cylinder.....(& bistis6)
Hilda Crane & Mamie Stover (ISC 31) @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/259899801/HildaCrane_DR_-_MamieStover_HF.rar
AARGH!!! I was almost finished uploading it.
>:(
@ bistis6....sorry my friend. As soon as I saw it requested I ran it. I had no intention of stepping on your feet.
Thanks for all your shares. They are definately appreciated.
J.D.
Thanks for your Wrath!
@Ruggo, thanks for The grifters!!
@fpalafox, thanks for Barrabas!
@LMG, thanks for Masquerade!
I don't want to get lynched....
But does anyone have an obscure cd for a children's UK TV show - Songs from Postman Pat, by Ken Barrie?
You know....for kids!
;-)
@Goonie,
Thanks for the The Naked Prey.
@Southview212,
Thanks for Hilda Crane & Mamie Stover.
All of you have helped a great deal.
J
@omega
That is weird, and there is something....up with composer/arranger/musician Acogny - there was a thread about him at FSM that was deleted awhile back, seems like someone has a beef with this guy for some reason or another....very strange, don't have any more info, but know his name from certain albums (Street Fighter, Ghost & The Darkness,Duma)
@Steven64,
thanks for The Detective additions!
--------------------------------
@ everyone,
does anybody knows how... WHERE! to order this new one...
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=88427&labelid=51115
A Tribute To Basil Poledouris (DVD) 2009
Basil Poledouris live in concert at the Ubeda Film Festival.
Basil Poledouris conducts The Andalucía Symphony Orchestra & Chorus.
Limited edition of 1,200 copies.
Singular Soundtrack DVDSING001
-------------
My friend would like to order & it's limited edition...
If somebody could jelp ... provide the good site, link... that would be great (he pay with VISA or Paypal).
And while we're in a children's mood (?) another request (not for me, you understand....)
The Wind in the Willows
the soundtrack to the British animated series that contains the song by Ralph McTell.
cheers
Just to round out my trio of strange requests....
I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle
by Dean Friedman
(not for kids) ;-)
@Southview212
Thanks for Cain's Hundred. I didn't even know this existed. Nice surprise.
This is not just for those of you who basically grew up in darkened theaters, but the film lovers who are continually discovering new and old wonders on the silver screen and TV.
The men of film were, suave and debonair, rough and tough, handsome and gnarly. We learned how to open a door for a the ladies from them and how to light their cigarettes (preferably with two in our mouth: one for us one for her). Unfortunately, some even learned what to do when served unexpected grapefruit for breakfast. We learned a certain amount of sophistication, and to appreciate that our dance partners were doing the same thing we did, except they did it backwards and in high heels.
Here’s one of those photo-morph montages of the MEN OF THE MOVIES. Something for a short trip down memory lane. Enjoy.
http://rapidshare.com/files/259988383/Men_in_Film.rar.html
A request:
Michel Legrand - WUTHERING HEIGHTS
(The Kritzerland CD Version)
Thanks in advance and a nice weekend - what great SNS shares today !
This is an SNS offering in the loosest sense of the word since it's certainly not new, but I believe it's still in print. (I've also never seen it up here so I figured, what the hey?)
Tucker: The Man and His Dream - by Joe Jackson
@320 with artwork
http://rapidshare.com/files/260026518/tucker_jj_320.zip
Some of you might recall a previous posting of Charles Fox, ballet production of Zorro. Well, it seems he did another one. This is the score to the San Francisco Ballet production, which "trace the life of an Indian man from his birth to his death"...
Charles Fox "A Song For Dead Warriors" (2003), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/259930174/CF-SongForDeadWarriors.zip <---
Note: The ballet premiered in 1979, and was performed extensively throughout the US. In composing the score, rather than emulate Native American music, Fox worked in a contemporary classical style.
@ southview 212
Thank you for the Fox double Hilda Crane & Mamie Stover.
Nice to see guys like Friedhofer, Harline & Raksin getting some the exposure they've deserved for so long. Looking forward now to Harline's Miss Dove & Black Widow.
Thanks again
Seasy
@ southview 212
Thank you for the Fox double Hilda Crane & Mamie Stover.
Nice to see guys like Friedhofer, Harline & Raksin getting some the exposure they've deserved for so long. Looking forward now to Harline's Miss Dove & Black Widow.
Thanks again
Seasy
@lisaboyle
WUTHERING HEIGHTS was done by LaLaLand Records.
Australia (Music From The Movie) 2009 iTunes Release by David Hirschfelder
http://rapidshare.com/files/260027910/australia_sc.rar
pw: bi0f0raLL
In keeping with my liberal interpretation of "SNS"...
Across The Sea Of Time (John Barry)
http://rapidshare.com/files/260049046/across_the_sea_of__time_jb_320.zip
Courage Under Fire (James Horner)
http://rapidshare.com/files/260065557/courage_under_fire_jh_320.zip
They Live (J. Carpenter/A. Howarth) Note: This is the original release, not the recent 20th Anniv. edition
http://rapidshare.com/files/260069292/they_live_jc_ah_320.zip
Wolfen & Deadly Blessing - Promo (James Horner)
http://rapidshare.com/files/260077004/wolfen_deadly_jh_320.zip
These are my @320 rips from CD. To save time (and RS upload angst), this is a single link for all artwork:
http://rapidshare.com/files/260079343/artwork_sns_072509.zip
And, of course...
A Request
Robin and Marian: 15-track Silvå Amériçå edition (City of Prågüe/Nic Råine)
Thanks!
P.S. I posted "Tucker" earlier assuming it was still in print; turns out it's long OOP.
@ J.D.
Thank you very much for
Australia & the very nice 51 page booklet.
A Request....
Does anyone have Patrick Doyle's "Man to Man".
Thanks!
@Southview212:
What took you so long? I posted this request nearly an hour ago! lol Thank you much. ;-)
And before it turns into tomorrow:
Total Recall: The Deluxe Edition (2000) (Jerry Goldsmith) @320 w/artwork:
http://rapidshare.com/files/260098481/tot_rcll_dlx_jg_320.zip
Does anyone have-
Marco Polo 8.223857 Hugo Friedhofer The Lodger Rains Of Ranchipur Seven Cities Of Gold (31 Tracks)
Thanks
Request for "The Man From Hong Kong"
Would anyone have this rare OST by Noel Quinlan...
http://www.blaxploitation.com/s_521.html
Any assistance with my request will be most appreciated.
Cheers.
@ momo17
I totally missed that you said you had a recording of the Williams concert from July 18th!
I would love it if you wouldn't mind posting it. :D
"Does anyone have-
Marco Polo 8.223857 Hugo Friedhofer The Lodger Rains Of Ranchipur Seven Cities Of Gold (31 Tracks)"
Here you go, MC:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/alp17r
@Chiops, where have you been? How are ya?
@ J.D.:
Thanks for The R1se 0f C0bra!
@ kidflash:
Thanks for Tr0n!
@ boogiepop:
Thanks a ton for all your SNS shares. You're fantastic!
@ Ms Boricua:
Thanks a bunch for all your SNS shares. Interesting stuff you share every weekend!
@ Steven64:
Thanks for Tuck€r!
@ Southview212:
I requested the M@N T0 M@N score some months ago. Unfortunately it's still an open request for me, too.
But there is hope, I got an idea and contacted a friend. Maybe he can help us...
this IS NOT a SNS (sold out)
Hard Contract - Alex North
http://rapidshare.com/files/259738584/HardContract_North.rar
@ Southview212: A lot of thanks for Hard Contract.
I really would like to thank Filmpac for that great Charles Fox ballet post SONG FOR DEAD WARRIORS.
@Filmpac - where can I find the links to ZORRO?
This IS a SNS....
Murder on the Orient Express (drg) - Richard Rodney Bennett....
http://rapidshare.com/files/255846020/MurderOnTheOrientExpress_RRB.rar
@abby,
Am I the only one with a problem unpacking Hugo Friedhofer?
It goes wrong halfway by the tracks 1 - 14.
I use Winrar.
Ron
Upon searching for the 1984 Olympic Games CD (don't have it), I came across the 1988 Olympic Games CD. It's all songs except for the John Williams track called "Olympic Spirit". This is basically an almost four minute, trumpet fanfare. Here's "Olympic Spirit" plus Whitney Houston's "One Moment In Time", from the same CD.
http://rapidshare.com/files/260231827/OlympicSpirit_JW_1988_Olympics.rar
***
From LMG
**
*
"Chicago Hope"
By
Jeff Rona
http://rapidshare.com/files/260302243/Chicago_Hope_TV_Soundtrack__Jeff_Rona_.rar
Many thanks to all!
And particularly to the following:
@LMG via Isbum
Chicago Hope
@Southview212
Murder on the Orient Express
Hard Contract
Land of the Lost
Robin and Marian (felt compelled to thank you again for this one)
@J.D.
Australia
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (I actually had this waiting in my mailbox from F$M, but it was nice to get a sneak peek)
@Ms. Boricua
Chess in Concert: Live From Royal Albert (at Mindy's World)
Were the World Mine
@Wild
The Fie!d
@Goonie
Early Edition
@jerseydevil
Frankie Starlight
@Hank Avaric
Avatar Website (Be nice when they get some juicy stuff up there!)
@Trident
Right Stuff Addendum
My G4 has crashed and I am hoping some of you will take pity on me and help provide some of my favorite scores that I will not be able to listen to a while...
GOLDSMITH
* Dennis The Menace
* The 'Burbs
* The Shadow
* Basic Instinct
* Deep Rising
* Small Solders
* Matinee
* Poltergeist
* Gremlins (Extended)
* Gremlins 2
And lastly, Peter Dasent's HEAVENLY CREATURES
Great posts! I saw some mention of Snuffy Walden's works. Does anybody have the West Wing Soundtrack?
@Diabolik6:
Here's one of them...
Poltergeist Deluxe @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/246718360/Poltergeist__1982___Jerry_Goldsmith_.zip
Hey, folks, I have another request:
"Inchon" Jerry Goldsmith
Thanks!
I'm despearately looking for either version of Karate Kid Part II. The version with the pop songs hold great sentimental value while I am also a fan of the expanded score. Thanks!
@Steve 64
Inchon by Mr. Goldensmith
http://rapidshare.com/files/139300291/Inchon.rar
@LMG/Isbum
Thanks for Chicago Hope! I've very fond memories of this series.
@Bond1965:
Michel Legrand: WUTHERING HEIGHTS
You're right, sorry for my mistake - I meant of course the LaLaLand Release...:-) Is it true that this was mastered from an LP source ?
@ scoredaddy - Zorro was posted a few months ago, but here's the link again. Ballet score...
Charles Fox "Zorro", @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/196432684/CF-Zorro.zip <---
A while back, you mentioned you had complete artwork to Mark Knopfler's Cal. Any chance you could toss that by way of the Artwork Department?
@ goonie - Many thanks for The Naked Prey, that one came outta left field. Got a scanner? Any chance of cover art?
Thanks to all for some terrific SNS shares, much appreciated :)
Hi all,
A request: Atlantis by Russel Garcia c/w The Power.
Please a late SNS.
Thanks in advance, Ron
Hi all!
Could you help my friend? She's looking for the soundtrack to Bagdad Cafe (1990). Thanks in advance!
PS I did looked, but all the links I find are expired. :(
Sorry, me again...
For the next SNS can anyone share Out of Africa (Re-recordings) that came out in '97? Composed by John Barry, conducted by Joel McNeely and V@r3s3 (I think). Thx!
"Room 222/Ace Eli and Rodger of the Skies", from F$M, anyone, please??
@ Isbum: Sorry, I didn't notice that you originally posted "In Search of ... " Thanks!
@ MsBoruica: Hi, here's "The Ballad of the Sad Cafe" by Richard Robbins @ 192 -- not my rip, I believe someone posted it here sometime ago -- thanks to whomever it was!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ostlot
@ Quinlan: Hi, please do not post.
Best, LMG
:\
RE:- "Out of Africa (Re-recordings) that came out in '97..."
Post this please, it's not a SNS.
@Ms Boricua (and Isbum):
Out Of Africa (Vårese Expanded)
http://rapidshare.com/files/260413667/out_of_africa_rerelease_jb_320.zip
Not my original rip (thanks to whomever), but my upload/link.
Cheers!
@LMG & Steven64 thank you very much!
@Isbum, thx for the clarification... I'm never sure. :P
I got something for y'all LP lovers...
Terror/Prey (LP Rip) - Ivor Slaney (1978) @VBR
http://rapidshare.com/files/260426765/Terror-Prey_LP_Rip_-_Ivor_Slaney_1978.zip
Bizarre low-fi electronics from Ivor Slaney -- a British composer with roots that go back towards much more serious music, working here in some wickedly gritty territory for a pair of late 70s horror films!
The music in Terror has some echoes of Italian horror of the period, but is much more low budget too -- keyboards that are often a bit fuzzy or distorted, and production values that muddle the sound, and add a nice layer of darkness in the process!
Prey follows in a very similar mode -- quite spooky in execution especially given some of the spare, noisy moments that really make the soundtrack great -- offbeat, abstracted, and really tripped-out sounds that make the usual horror score seem much more conventional and polished.
LP version features 9 less tracks from Terror than on the CD version. (Limited to 1000 copies.)
Thx to BCC for the rip!
@LMG, thx, but that's not the one (is another cafe :P)... She's looking for Bagdad Cafe, I think is also known as Out Of Rosenheim by Bob Telson (1988) - I had the date wrong. :/
Your upload is very much appreciated tho, i'll give it a listen. Thx!
So, still looking for Bagdad Cafe AKA Out Of Rosenheim by Bob Telson (1988). tia. :P
The Saturday Night Special Guide *
New Releases - Limited Editions -
---> Not Sold Out
Still Available for Purchase = SNS
NOT a SNS = Unlimited (regular) Releases Available
for OVER 1 Year*.
*This includes up to June 2008 releases.
If you aren't sure, post "2008" with your link and I will determine if it should stay or not.
Thank you Filmpac for digging out ZORRO link for me. I just uploaded artwork for CAL and posted the link over at the ARTWORK DEPT!
@ Ms. Boricua: Not only did I misspell your name, I posted the wrong soundtrack ... I do remember that movie: it's the first time I ever heard of CCH Pounder. That's on my list of things to order from Amazon; if you don't mind waiting a week or so, I'll rip it at 320 for you with scans. Sorry about that! -- LMG
Drag Me To Hell - (Christopher Young) (2009)
http://rapidshare.com/files/260447759/dragme-fy_sc.rar
pw: bi0f0raLL
mp3, 128k (better quality will come asap, at least at 08/18)
BAGDAD CAFE
http://rapidshare.com/files/195907793/BagdadCafe_Soundtrack_bySSagaz.rar
Thanks to the original poster
OK All - Here's my loooooong list of THANKS! ( I just started a new job, so, I've been leaching and not taking time to acknowledge uploaders. Bad 8HZUI!)
@ Obi Ralf Kenobi
Sleeping Beauty (50th Annv)
The Perfect Storm
@ scoremanscott
The Charge of the Light Brigade
@ Southview212
Heavy Metal
The Prince and the Pauper
The Quiller Memorandum
Anthony Adverse
Waterworld
GalaxyQuest
Gerhardt Screen Classics
Jerry @ Fox disc 5
@ gsw
the rest of Jerry @ Fox!
@ bitsis6
The Boys from Brazil
@ Ms Boricua
Mad Men
link to "Vagos"
Baby
Evolution
Anthony Bennedetto
the new Chess (over at Mindy's Place)
@ abby
That-Guy-Who-Scored-Peyton-Place: Mythical Personages Of That Crazy Place In L.A, volume 3 (hee hee)
@ JADSTERSDAD
The Three Musketeers
@ Madman
The Conan Brothers
@ Steven64
Star Trek/Fred Steiner
Freud
Saturn 3
None But the Brave
@ filmpac
Spring Rain
Three Amigos
@ Ruggo
Star Crash
American Portrait
Hawkins on Murder
Damnation Alley
Rudy (exp)
Along Came a Spider
The Champ (God! I cried at that movie!)
The Grifters (every time I eat chili, I want coffee and a cigarette - and I don't even smoke!)
@ Dusty
Ennioman's The Deep Ultimate
@ L. Robb Hubb
QB VII
Nimh
Rocketship X-M
@ MaD
Harry Potter and the Half....
@ isbum
The Happening
The Champ (fixed version;-))
The DenoumenT project
Dracula A.D. 1972 (I remember my Dad taking me to that movie, playing with "Wicked, Wicked". Anyone remember that one?)
The Chairman
@ ZeCarlos
Captain from Castile
@ straxfan
Moonwalker
@ KevinG
Angels in America
Return to Neverland
@ Ost Troll
Westworld
Futureworld
@ Princes Valiant
Prince Valiant (what else?)
@ sorei
Legal Eagles
sharing Jura007's Anna and the King
The Reincarnation of Peter Proud (Anyone have a tracklist?)
@ NanM
The Stripper/Nick Quarry
The Right Stuff
@ Parzival
all that wonderful Babylon 5!
@ Wild
Von Ryan's Express
@ Clark
BSG season 4 (Although I haven't unpacked it yet - damn ACE!)
@ Goonie
Norma Rae
Lonely Are the Brave
@ Ningue
Shark's Machine
@ Trident
the Gerhardt Sampler
Mozart TV (wicked cool)
@ J.D.
ST II: The Wr@th of Kh@n (yer beautiful fer sharin'!)
@ JM's Enterprise
Inchon
There - My conscience is (somewhat) clear. I have just acquired an archiving turntable! I will try to get a few rarities/oddities up soon!
Some thanks are in order...
J.D. for the GI Joe...
writerdirectorcollector for the Lost Scores...
NanM and trident for the Right Stuff...
steven64 for The Detective...
:)
Although the sun was setting on Elmer Bernstein's life and career, the dazzling light of his musical genius was far from diminished or less prolific.
The first of the final six volumes of THE ELMER BERNSTEIN CHRONICLES is now posted over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations.
My big thanks to all those who have voluntarily and in many cases, unwittingly contributed to this project.
And an extra special thanks to our friend Jean for patiently walking me through the minefield of graphic album design and blog posting so I can walk on my own (more or less) where he has been running so well and for so long.
THE ELMER BERNSTEIN CHRONICLES
1990's & BEYOND Vol.23
Track list
Vol.23
1990__The Field - Revelation
1990__The Field - Stranger
1990__The Field - The Land
1990__The Field - The Widow And The Dance
1990__The Field - xThe Cliffs And The Sea
1990__The Grifters - Endings
1990__The Grifters - Myra's Blues
1990__The Grifters - The City
1990__The Grifters - The Racetrack
1991__Oscar - Cops And Real Crooks
1991__Oscar - Grifting
1991__Oscar - Lisa Dreams
1991__Oscar - Revelations
1991__Oscar - Tea And Romance
1991__Ramblig Rose - 'Hello, I'm Rose'
1991__Rambling Rose - Goodbye
1991__Rambling Rose - Love
1991__Rambling Rose - Safe Home
1991__Rambling Rose - 'So Long Rose'
1991__Rambling Rose - 'That Scruffy Looking Man'
1991__Rambling Rose - The Family Meets Rose
Hi,
Is there anybody who can give me a tracklist of Max Steiner's Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima.
I'm very curious about the titles.
Thanks, Ron
@J D
Im glad Drag Me finally leaked, I have the cd preordered too.
@ Ron -
The Miracle of our Lady of Fatima - Max Steiner....
This score has never been released commercially.
Many years ago the Steiner Society transfered several of Steiner's scores from the original acetate score recordings. There are 19 tracks of original score and it's a bit more than 40 minutes in length. There is not a track list or any artwork for this score.
A good friend shared this acetate transfer and I am now sharing it with you.
Here is Max Steiner's original motion picture score to "The Miracle of our Lady of Fatima"....
http://rapidshare.com/files/203702635/TheMiracleOfOurLadyOfFatima_acetate.rar
requests : Luis Bacalov
Assassination Tango
Polish Wedding (@Southview... you posted covers, any chance to post the rip or the link if already posted...?)
....
@ eda-88 - Hello my friend, per your request...
• Armando Trovaioli _1974_ Profumo di Donna 13 tracks @320
+
booklet [rather imperfect]
Soon I will remove all those unnoying re-directions ;-)
___
@ filmpac,
The above uploads were done more than two years ago. I shall make better scans, were needed, for eventual placement at TAD.
___
Warm greetings and thanks to all.
Oops! Can't spell. How annoying...
Hey! Anybody have Just Visiting by John Powell, and an earlier request, West Wing by Snuffy Walden? Thanks!
@ eda-88 - I'll post Polish Wedding....be here soon.
@ Eda-88 - Funny request! I just got this a week ago.
"Assassination Tango" 2007 Cd @320
Various Artists (mostly)
and
Luis Bacalov
http://rapidshare.com/files/260675414/Luis_Bacalov.zip
Covers are in TAD.
Eda-88 convinced me to FLAC, so, here Prince Valiant:
http://rapidshare.com/files/260680292/PVLAC1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/260684392/PVLAC2.rar
wow, what a surpises today, guys!!!
@ di(aphanous, so you must be read Opera PM, thank you very much!
In fact, i miss you... I didn't see you so long time...
many many many thanks Yanis!
Many of your Morricone old the links (2007-2008) which have a link-protector, impossible to know the link, because Morricone lover blog was banned & the others protected by your "ripaprovvi...".
I didn't know how contact you & like in a high old time send you PM by Opera...
Many many tnanks for this TrovAIoli's share...
I know i downloaded this from your site 2 years ago but then i lost it...
and by the waY, YOUR GREAT ARTWORK posted in TAD long time ago...
@ Isbum, i love you!!!
Awesome share!!!
@Southview,
Thanks!
@Princes,
Yes, i asked you upload in FLAC those new Morricone shares... but i didn't know that it was your first experience to make lossless share, merci mon ami, great work you made...!!!!
@ eda-88 - As requested...
Polish Wedding - Luis Bacalov....
http://rapidshare.com/files/260693160/PolishWedding_Bacalov.rar
@ Ron
-Dr Kildare!!! wow
@ Southview212
- awe
@ Ruggo
-immense thanks for Captain Kronos
by way of thanks here's Laurie Johnsons main theme from Siege of the Saxons
http://rapidshare.com/files/260731539/Siege_of_the_Saxons__1963___Laurie_Johnson_.rar
@ 8HZUI
- can't remember where i got this Peter Proud tracklist from but hope
it fits
1. Main Title/The Lake/Murder
2. Dream Journal
3. Visions of the Past
4. Research
5. Dream House
6. A Talk with Nora (unused)
7. More Visions (unused)
8. The Book Store
9. Recording the Dream
10.The Television
11.Massachusetts
12.Hip Pain
13.The Bridge
14.Nora Leaves/The Statue
15.Police
16.Crystal Lake
17.Finding the House
18.Ghosts Inside
19.Bedroom Memories
20.Newspaper Clippings
21.The Cemetary
22.Following Ann
23.Tennis
24.Jeff's Murder
25.Watching Peter
26.The Picnic
27.Party Music (unused)
28.Grandmother Remembers
29.The Cottage
30.Love
31.Poolside
32.The Rape
33.Peter and Sam (unused)
34.Confrontation
35.Return to the Cottage/FInale/End Titles
@southview212
That's explains a lot. No wonder that I couldn't find anything. Thanks for the detailed information. And thanks to you and your friend for the marvellous job. Much appreciated.
Ron
@ mw - As requested...
Just Visiting - John Powell (2001)
http://rapidshare.com/files/260746660/JustVisiting_JPwl.rar
@ Southview212,
Thanks a lot, well, today i've grabbed a lot of Bacalov....
Much appreciated!
Southview212, Thanks !!!
I've looked for quite a while, this is great!
@ all:
Is the link for Toechwood: Children Of Earth still good? If so, could it be re-posted? I can't find it in the previous pages.
Also.....Thanks much to J.D. for ST2.....am downloading it now. Hope it stays good long enough for me to get it!
@ everyone who downloaded the BSG Season 4 CD's: Here are the track titles and some interesting comments from Bear McCreary:
http://www.bearmccreary.com/blog/?p=2107
Enjoy.
If you aren't familiar with the music of Roy Budd, this is a great 2 disc compilation.
"Get Budd"
By
Roy Budd
disc #1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZJ042EY
disc #2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RIQ2Y6QF
"Soldier Blue"
"Catlow" & "Zepplin"
by
Roy Budd
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VG0YHKBC
"Mamma Dracula"
by
Roy Budd
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBX3VXGY
"The Black Windmill"
* minus cue marks & voices
By
Roy Budd
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMDCISAD
Thanks to everyone who submitted this weekend.
That should cover everyone I hope. ;-)
@ fpalafox, filmpac, and all others interested:
My vinyl rip of Mario Nascimbene's 1956 score for Alexander the Great is available over at the Big 10-Inch Record.
http://big10inchrecord.blogspot.com/
@All
I was gone for the last three days so I missed the SNS, coming home I found several things I had ordered and hoped to share but most of them have been covered here over the weekend.
The only ones I found not shared were "Brothers @ War" and "L@st Embrace", hopefully I will be able to share them next weekend.
Thanks so very much to everyone for the great shares this weekend, I have been going thru them first thing to see what I missed...
Sorry I couldn't share last weekend, hopefully I can contribute next time.
I had these "interpretation" Lp rips Roman around my files and decided to pair them for a burned disc.
Together for the first time!
"Themes From Cleopatra" 1966 Lp @320
Music by Alex North/ The Rome Sound Stage Orchestra, Riz Ortolani
With
"Impressions of Cleopatra" 1963 Lp @320 - from Orgy In Rhythm blog!
By
Paul Horn
http://rapidshare.com/files/260815719/OrtolaniAndHornPlayCleopatra.zip
Just because nobody asp'd for it, doesn't mean you can turn your back on it. If it floats your boat... gonna stop with the shtick
now. EnjoY!
""The Black Windmill"
* minus cue marks & voices"
Did you do that too? I did, but pretty sure I didn't share it.
@ 3410 - Yep, I did with Audacity.
I shared it long ago, but was looking over my Megaupload files and decided to post a little Budd-Fest for the heck-of-it.
Great minds think alike.
;)
Just posted over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations:
THE ELMER BERNSTEIN CHRONICLES
VOL.24 & VOL.25
Track Lists
Vol.24
1992__The Babe - Baby
1992__The Babe - Claire & The Dream
1992__The Babe - Courting Helen
1992__The Babe - Crying & Friends
1992__The Babe - Kids Ride
1992__The Babe - Orphanage 1902-1914
1992__The Babe - The Hero
1992__The Babe - Yankee Stadium
1993__Cemetery Club - Alone
1993__Cemetery Club - First Date
1993__Cemetery Club - Friends
1993__Cemetery Club - New Life
1993__Cemetery Club - The Club
1993__Lost In Yonkers - Beginnings
1993__Lost In Yonkers - Bella Speaks
1993__Lost In Yonkers - Campfire
1993__Lost In Yonkers - Leaving Yonkers
1993__Lost In Yonkers - The Candy Store
1993__Lost In Yonkers - Train
Vol.25
1993__Mad Dog And Glory - Frank And Wayne
1993__Mad Dog And Glory - Mad Dog And Glory
1993__Mad Dog And Glory - The Lonely Guy Theme
1993__Mad Dog And Glory - Window Magic
1993__The Age Of Innocence - Dangerous Conversation
1993__The Age Of Innocence - Ellen's Letter
1993__The Age Of Innocence - Passage Of Time
1993__The Age Of Innocence - The Age Of Innocence
1993__The Age Of Innocence - Van Der Luydens
1993__The Age Of Innocence - End Credits
1993__The Good Son - Evil
1993__The Good Son - Mark Arrives
1993__The Good Son - Mom
1993__The Good Son - The Good Son
1993__The Good Son - Treehouse
1993__The Good Son - End Credits
1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 01
1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 02
1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 09
1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 10
1995__Devil In A Blue Dress - Unnamed Track 27
now in vbr v0 quality!
Drag Me To Hell - (Christopher Young) (2009)
http://rapidshare.com/files/260855094/dragme-v0-fy_sc.rar
pw: bi0f0raLL
Hi All -
I have a couple of requests:
Somewhere In Time - Extended by John Barry
Mary, Queen of Scots by John Barry There are a few different editions of this and I'd prefer the Intrådå version, but, really, any one is fine.
Advanced thanks to anyone who can help, and...
Current Thank Yous to:
@J.D.:
"Drag Me To Hell"
@Isbum:
Thanks Budd-y.
@ Ruggo & Others
Dear Friend, today I have come from trip and as I promised the first thing that I do it is to send the tracklist.
Also I have prepared one compilation abot one the my favourite compositors, Mario Nascimbene. I hope that you like and could be in House of Compilations.
Thanks dear friend.
THE BEST OF THE ARABIAN DANCES OF THE ANTIQUES WORLD
(Tracks in orden of apparition)
1. Danza al Palazzo (La Battaglia di Maratona) - Roberto Nicolosi (5:18)
2. Siciliana Antica (Quo Vadis) - Miklós Rózsa (2:02)
3. Celebration (Spartacus) - Alex North (3:20)
4. Danze del Carnevale (Gli Ultimi Giorni Di Pompei) - A.F. Lavagnino (5:04)
5. Assyrian Dance (Quo Vadis) - Miklós Rózsa (1:57)
6. Sultan´s Feast (The 7th Voyage of Sinbad) - Bernard Herrmann (1:35)
7. Kali Dance (The Golden Voyage of Sinbad) - Miklós Rózsa (1:49)
8. The Feast (The Robe) - Alfred Newman (3:15)
9. Herod´s Feast (King of Kings) - Miklós Rózsa (2:29)
10. Cobra´s Dance (The 7th Voyage of Sinbad) - Bernard Herrmann
11. Fire Dance (Goliath and the Barbarians) - Les Baxter (2:53)
12. Moorish Feast (El Cid) - Miklós Rózsa (1:27)
13. Musica all´ Acamapamento (Il Terrore dei Barbari) - Carlo Innocenzi (0:58)
14. Egyptian Dance (The Egyptian) - Newman & Herrmann (2:26)
15. Ali Danzanti (I Giganti della Tessaglia) - Carlo Rustichelli (2:30)
16. Beduin Dance (The Ten Commandments) - Elmer Bernstein (1:35)
17. Dance (Il Ladro Di Bagdad) - Carlo Rustichelli (3:59)
18. Arrius´ Party (Ben Hur) - Miklós Rózsa (1:14)
19. Belly Dancing on Sinbad´s Ship (The Golden Voyage of Sinbad) - Miklós Rózsa (0:35)
20. Food (Cleopatra) - Alex North (0:55)
21. Spartan´s Dance (The 300 Spartans) - Manos Hadjidakis (1:37)
22. Oriental Dance (Barabbas) - Mario Nascimbene (2:41)
23. Dance Land of the Pharaohs (Land of the Pharaohs) - Dimitri Tiomkin (2:24)
24. Salome´s Dance (King of Kings) - Miklós Rózsa (4:07)
25. Dance of the Silvermaid (Thief of Bagdad) - Miklós Rózsa (3:14)
26. Danza delle Gemelle (Sodom and Gomorrah) - Miklós Rózsa (3:59)
27. Danza dei Peccatori (Sodom and Gomorrah) - Miklós Rózsa (2:39)
28. Danza Araba (Il Figlio di Spartacus) - Piero Piccioni (2:29)
29.Danza Sevaggia (Il Figlio di Spartacus) - Piero Piccioni (2:06)
THE BEST OF MARIO NASCIMBENE (30 tracks; 192 kbps)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP5NPO21
Request:
- Le Soldatesse (Legend) - Mario Nascimbene
- Cronaca di un Delito / Operazione Mitra / La Valigia dei Sogni (Beat Records)- Mario Nascimbene
- High Noon (includes suites from High Noon, Cyrano de Bergerac, 55 Days at Peking and The Alamo) BMG Classics/RCA Victor Red Seal
- Last Embrace (Intrada Special Collection Volume 104, 27 tracks; TT: 57:25) - Miklós Rózsa
- Miklós Rózsa Film Music for Guitar
- The Alamo. The Essential Film Music of Dimitri Tiomkin. 4 CD´S
Thanks in advance!!!!!!
@Gilin AZ
Hi dear friend. The truth is that you have reason. If that wera very young but great successes with these soundtracks. Besides all this let's not forget his last soundtracks such as Fedora, Eye of the Needle or Last Embarce, whose last edition of the label Intrada I am desseando to enjoy it as soon as possible.
My dear friend, Rózsa is to lake more than a composer .......... and surely that these in agreement with me.
A greeting.
Thank you very much.
@ Big Rozsa
Hi my friend,
Is it possible that you post some things from Victor Young that hasn't been posted before. You are the expert.
Thanks in advance, Ron
@Big Rozsa
Thanks for track list to "Dances." Will get to work later today on artwork for album and posting.
Looking forward to Nascimbene compilation too.
I second the request for that 4CD collection of Tiomkin.
Hello To All ^_^ /
Looking for a 320kbps complete w/scans...
ELMER BERNSTEIN'S FILM MUSIC COLLECTION [FSM BOX 1] 12 CD-Box. Limited Edition of 2,000 Copies.
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=77217
Please Help if You Can. Thanks in Advance for Your Time. ^•^ /
Hi:
@Steven64: The following is the link posted over at Soundtrack Central for John Barry's Mary Queen of Scots. 48 tracks taken directly from the isolated score in the DVD - all the music in the film (50 mins of music vs. 27 mins of the Intrada).
http://rapidshare.com/files/139747896/John_Barry_-_Mary_Queen_of_Scots_iso_score.rar%20%20%5B1%5D
The Soundtrack Central Link is:
http://soundtrackcentral.blogspot.com/2008/08/mary-queen-of-scots.html
Hope it's what you're looking for!
@Big Rozsa & Ruggo:
The track list for your "Dances from Antiquity" compilation looks fantastic. Looking forward to your post!
Post a Comment