I have the following requests ....can anybody out there help
Elmer Bernstein & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Original Scores From The MGM Classics
track listing
1. Kismet: Bridal Procession "Night of My Nights" 2. Band Wagon: "Dancing in the Dark" 3. Meet Me in St. Louis: The Trolley Song 4. Gigi: Titles and Fountain Scene 5. Gigi: Waltz Sequence 6. Singin' in the Rain (From Singin' in the Rain) 7. Pirate: "The Pirate Ballet" 8. Brigadoon: "The Heather on the Hill" 9. Ziegfeld Follies: "This Heart of Mine"
For all my friends (and even those who might not be), just posted over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations:
LISTEN TO THE LIGHT Vol.3 Various Artists
Track list 301.Allison At The Stoplight - World Trade Center (Craig Armstrong) 302.Light Over Earthsea - Legend Of Earthsea (Jeff Rona) 303.Light And Shadow - 1492-Conquest of Paradise (Vangelis) 304.Frenetical Action, The Green Light Shines - Adventures Of Rock & Bullwinkle (Mark Mothersbaugh) 305.Light in the Plaza (Mario Nascimbene) 306.First Light - Bat 21 (Christopher Young) 307.Moonlight Serenade - Big (Glenn Miller) 308.Lightshow - Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (John Williams) 309.Red Light - Contract On Cherry Street (Jerry Goldsmith) 310.Stay in the Light - Darkness Falls (Brian Tyler) 311.Lights Out - F.I.S.T. (Bill Conti) 312.The Night Lighthouse - Final Analysis (Jerry Fielding) 313.Learning By Firelight - Firelight (Christopher Gunning) 314.Loving By Firelight - Firelight (Christopher Gunning) 315.Day Light in New Orleans - Hitman Blood Monet (Jesper Kyd) 316.Light Of Life - Kingdom Of Heaven (Harry Gregson-Williams) 317.A Place of Light and Song - Kung Fu (Jeff Dana) 318.The Barge Goes Towards the Light Ray (Ronald Stein) 319.Lights Out - Neighbors (Bill Conti) 320.Light in the Bedroom - The Terror(Ronald Stein) 321.Light and Darkness - Sonatine (Joe Hisaishi) 322.Daylight Chase - The Cabinet Of Dr. Claigari (Gerald fried) 323.Lightning Strikes - The Craft (Graeme Revell) 324.The Light - The Light At The Edge Of The World (Piero Piccioni) 325.The Living Daylights (John Barry)
I have been converting Flac into uncompressed wav (1411) and then burning to CD...but suddenly I realized there were other wav rates available for me to convert to... which one do most folk use and is there much of a difference?
First and foremost I'd like to express my deepest admiration for what You're all doing here. And I whish You all a great 2010 from us folks over at Blaxploitationpride! With that said I wonder what's become of the spreadsheat? It's been very useful in trying to locate if someting that I've been looking for has been upped here recently. I managed to cull a few gems that way and was going to locate the original posts in the requests archive, in order to thank the uploader properly, when we had a powerloss. I lost the spreadsheet and quite a few links with it, can someone please help me relocate it?
My first request would be for The Man (1972) By Jerry Goldstein. The Megaupload link has ceased to function I'm afraid. We posted the movie as a sort of anticipation of Obamas election over at our blog. With his recent problems it would be great to have a new post w. the OST and of course the uploader will recieve proper credit. We rather link to others when possible and not claim credit for others work unnecessarily.
Please let me know if it's anything I can do soundtrackwize. I don't claim to have a large vinyl collection or anything, but I've managed to scrape a few Blaxploitation-related OST's through the years. /Funkback
Thanks for paying attention. You are absolutely right, Final Analysis is by George Fenton, not Jerry Fielding.
I had almost come to the conclusion that no one notices these postings as there are never any comments over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House and I have been reluctant to look at the Rapidshare activity to see if anyone is downloading.
Went to download a file from Rapidshare where I have a premium account (and the avatar is housed). Got the message that I had exceeded my daily download limit.
CD is 16 bit / 44.1 khz (= 1411 kbps); no more, no less. Higher rates, such as 1536(?) (which is 48khz) will not improve quality, since it will all be burned to CD at 1411.
Short answer: stick with 1411 if burning to CD.
(I have some files that are 24 bit, which I ilsten to from my PC. If I wanted to preserve that fidelity on a disc I'd have to burn to DVD. If I burned those to CD they would be 16/44.1).)
As of May 2009, the downloads limit has been established for Premium Members at 5 gigabyte per day. The unused volume is automatically rolled over to the following day, up to a maximum limit of 25 gigabytes. If the complete download capacity is used up during one day, the premium-user is able to download another 5 gigabytes the following day (or after midnight CET).
@ The Alchemist - Thanks for "The Moon in the Gutter" - I'd completely forgotten about this score! I used to listen to my cassette (!) of this all the time!
@ joeytino - Thanks fir "All That Jazz"
What's this I've read about the score for "Santa Claus the Movie"? I can't find this post in the archives. @ GrammFrance, any chance of a re-up?
Hi Dear Friends, Big Rózsa Returns!!!!!!!!! but this turn is definitive thanks to God!!!!!. I´m very happy and moved because I´m had missed to alls. For me isbumplace it´s my second family. I hope that this 2010 start with the best desires. During the last days in the Hospital I had think about more questions but always I had think in my friends of isbumsplace. I´m very good and I had exit before of the hospital because the medics said that I would exit 15 january approximately. The quirurjic intervetion was a exit and I had started with exercises for recover and I feel god. Also the medics says that will recover me very quickly, although I can´t to work in more time. It´s very difficult to be in the hospital during the Christmas only with my wife and without my son but thanks to music and film I´m amusemented. I seen more films (specially film with music of mester Rózsa) but I had enjoyed very much with "Gone with the Wind". I have got a big illusion with MIKLÓS RÓZSA FSM BOX but unfortunately nobody posted during this time.It´s a pity but I have got himself illusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Many thanks to alls friends that had preoccupied by my health and help me with your prayers and good desires. I hope more health and the best music for alls friends in this new year. I make one compilation dedicated to Neal Hefti because is a music very opstimist, glad and funny. It´s fantastic return to isbumsplace with my dears friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FILM MUSIC OF NEAL HEFTI
http://www.sendspace.com/file/owdu77
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REQUEST:
Miklós Rózsa FSM Box 04 Gone With the Wind (Blue Moon BMCD 7009) 16 tracks; TT: 69:07 Gone With the Wind (Disconforme GV1343) 17 tracks; TT: 45:54 Gone With the Wind (Polydor 817 116 2) 16 tracks; TT: 43:33 Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli
I'm a big Hefti fan. Thanx for this fine compilation. I agree he always makes me smile. His arrangements and songs for The Atomic Basie album are an important part of my childhood memories as the theme from Swedish television show Teknikmagasinet.
I wonder is it possible to get a re-up of this: April 24, 2008 janus2810 The Liberation Of L.B. Jones Elmer Bernstein http://rapidshare.com/files/109961359/The_Liberation_Of_L.B._Jones.rar
Bones - Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330742459/Bon5esSoun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 3 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330754136/Char5medSe5ason3Soun5dtrack.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/330757123/Char5medSe5ason3Soun5dtrack.part2.rar
Charmed Season 2 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330769962/Char5medSea5son2Soun5dtrack.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/330782168/Char5medSea5son2Soun5dtrack.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/330788155/Char5medSea5son2Soun5dtrack.part3.rar
Charmed Season 5 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330797534/Char5medSea5son5So5undtrack.rar
Charmed Season 6 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330806848/Char5medSea5son6Soun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 7 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330814099/Char5medSea5son7Soun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 8 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330818258/Char5medSea5son8Soun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 4 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330923474/Char5medSeas5on4Soundt5rack.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/330923851/Char5medSeas5on4Soundt5rack.part2.rar
Charmed Season 1 Soundtrack - VA http://rapidshare.com/files/330933330/Charm5edSe5ason1Sou5ndtrack.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/330942323/Charm5edSe5ason1Sou5ndtrack.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/330943093/Charm5edSe5ason1Sou5ndtrack.part3.rar
Cold Case Soundtrack - VA 194 MB, mp3 192 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/330950999/Col5dCa5seSoundtr5ack.rar
Dark Skies TV OST (1996) 160 MB; mp3 320 kb/s Michael Hoenig,pilot score by Mark Snow http://rapidshare.com/files/330958398/Da5rkSk5iesSound5track.rar
Dark Angel The Ultimate Soundtrack (VA) 228 MB, mp3 ~ 192 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/330967443/Dar5kAn5gelTheUltim5ateSoun5dtrack.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/330968816/Dar5kAn5gelTheUltim5ateSoun5dtrack.part2.rar
Dead Like Me TV Soundtrack (VA) 72 MB, mp3 http://rapidshare.com/files/330972103/De5adLik5eMeTheTVSou5ndtrack.rar
Six Feet Under Vol.1 - Soundtrack (VA) http://rapidshare.com/files/330995328/SixFe5etUn5derVol.1Soun5dtrack.rar
Six Feet Under Vol.2 Everything Ends (2005) Soundtrack (VA) http://rapidshare.com/files/330998288/SixFe5etUn5derVol.2Everyt5hingEn5dsSou5ndtrack.rar
Smallville (The Ultimate Soundtrack) (VA) http://rapidshare.com/files/331005519/Sma5llvilleTheUltim5ateSoun5dtrack.rar
Supernatural Soundtrack - Unofficial Rock Album (VA) http://rapidshare.com/files/331013911/Super5naturalSound5trackUnoff5icialRo5ckAlb5um.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/331014614/Super5naturalSound5trackUnoff5icialRo5ckAlb5um.part2.rar
The 4400 Soundtrack (VA) http://rapidshare.com/files/331017955/The4400Sou5ndtrack.rar
The Bionic Woman - Soundtrack (1976 - Jerry Fielding) 10 Tracks 106 MB; mp3 320 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331022516/TheBio5nicWom5anSoun5dtrack.rar
The Time Tunnel - Soundtrack (John Williams & George Dunning) 60 MB, mp3 192 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331025104/TheTim5eTun5nelSou5ndtrack.rar
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust Original Soundtrack Released August 27, 2002 Length 66:02 86 MB; mp3 320 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331052435/Vam5pireHu5nterDBloo5dlustOri5ginalSoun5dtrack.rar
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea - Soundtrack (1964) 12 Tracks Paul Sawtell,Jerry Goldsmith 46 MB; mp3 192 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331054493/Voya5geToTheBot5tomOfTheSe5aSoun5dtrack.rar
Young Hercules - TV Series Soundtrack (Joseph LoDuca 1998) 61 MB, mp3 192 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331057244/You5ngHerc5ulesTVSer5iesSoun5dtrack.rar
Doctor Who - 30 Years At The Radiophonic Workshop (1993) 88 tracks, 91 MB; mp3 192 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331171048/Doc5torW5ho30Ye5arsAtTheRad5iophonicWork5shop.rar
Doctor Who 25th Anniversary Album Delia Derbyshire, Peter Howell, Dominic Glynn and McCulloch 60 MB; mp3 192 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331174281/Doc5torWho25thAnni5versaryAlb5um.rar
Doctor Who - Devils' Planets (2000) CD 1 83 Tracks CD 2 46 Tracks 112 MB; mp3 160 kb/s Tristram Cary http://rapidshare.com/files/331180278/Doct5orWh5oDe5vilsPla5nets.rar
Kung Fu The Legend Continues Soundtrack (Jeff Danna) (1993) 106 MB; mp3 320 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331186041/Kun5gFuTheLeg5endCont5inuesSou5ndtrack.rar
Planet of the Apes TV Series Soundtrack (Lalo Shiffrin) (1974) 79 MB; mp3 160 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331190364/Plan5etoftheAp5esTVSeri5esSoun5dtrack.rar
Robin of Sherwood (1984) - Soundtrack Clannad 53 MB; mp3 224 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331193289/Rob5inofSher5wood1984Sou5ndtrack.rar
Tales from the Crypt TV Soundtrack - Four Unreleased Scores Alan Silvestri, Brad Fiedel, Branford Marsalis 124 MB, mp3 320 kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/331200889/Tale5sfromtheCry5ptTVSound5trackFourUnre5leasedSco5res.rar
Does anyone have or can anyone point me toward the correct track playing order for Jerry Goldsmith's expanded Executive Decision? It's a 2 CD set, around 61 tracks total.
I couldn't help but notice that Isbum had uploaded great looking covers to the Quincy Jones scored movie The Split from 1968 in the Artwork department here: http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/07/split.html As it's a CD cover I'm curious wether it's possible to get an upload of the score here. I can't find it in the spreadsheet links ansyway. All I've got is a cover version of the Theme and It's Just A Game, Love (another song from The Split) from an LP by Crusader Wilton Felder from 1970. It features a great cover version of Bullitt BTW. I can up it here in FLAC upon request. I'm a great fan of Quincy's and am trying to collect all his scores. I totally support Tony's project in putting together a themes and endings collection. /Funkback
@Funkback...I think The Spl*t is still an in print score (please correct me if I'm wrong isbum) - you would normally request such an item in the SNS Special which starts on Friday/Saturday & ends on Monday (depending of course on timezones) - the forum for this is usually located on the main page. This is of course at isbum's discretion.
@ isbum - Your kind words of wisdom are most welcome. As requested - "Capricorn One" - Jerry Goldsmith (the good version)..... http://rapidshare.com/files/332006124/CapricornOne_JG_ISC.rar
The T0uch (2oo1) (by B@sil P0ledouris) http://rapidshare.com/files/224013380/BP-2001TT-aS-b.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/224004667/BP-2001TT-aS-a.zip
The Endur@nce (2ooo) (by Mich@el Sm@ll) http://rapidshare.com/files/181911992/MS-2000TESLAE-S.rar
The St@r Ch@mber (1983) / The Dr!ver (1978) (by Mich@el Sm@ll) http://rapidshare.com/files/165571870/MS-1983TSC.1978.TD-S.rar
The Bl00d 0f Her0es (1988) (by T0dd B0ekelheide) http://rapidshare.com/files/170181917/TB-1988TBoH-S.rar
D0wn Twi$ted (1987) (by Berlin G@me) http://rapidshare.com/files/166836101/BG-1987DT-S.rar
B0y 0n A D0lphin (1957) (by Hug0 Friedh0fer) http://rapidshare.com/files/164139501/HF-1957BoaD-S.rar
The Fl0ck (2oo7) (by Guy Farley) http://rapidshare.com/files/299471816/GF-2007TF-fS-a.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/299485489/GF-2007TF-fS-b.zip 0r http://rapidshare.com/files/298425331/GF-2007TF-S.zip
Under The Tusc@n Sun (2oo3) (by Christophe Beck) http://rapidshare.com/files/221112088/CB-2003UtTS-aS-a.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/221114841/CB-2003UtTS-aS-b.zip
@Isbum thanx 4 the willingness to repost it! I will check with Self ASAP. Have You noticed the little celebration that's going on over at our blog currently?
@ GSW Thank You sir, thank You very kindly. Please let me know if it's anytning I can do for You anything at all!
I couldn't help but contribute a little to this place: Here are in two parts. Wilton Felder - Bullitt (1970) in Flac format. http://rapidshare.com/files/332145500/Wilton_Felder_-_Bullitt.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/332145509/Wilton_Felder_-_Bullitt.part1.rar
@isbum Thanks. I do not seem to be recieving 'follow-up comments', even though it sais it's activated? Are you able to shed any light on this problem please. Thanks very much
Richard Robbins - The White Countess [2005], @320, 66,2MB. http://rapidshare.com/files/332308614/RR-TWC.rar
1. Illya Kisses Sophia's Hand (00:40) 2. Jackson Says Goodnight (01:51) 3. Sophia Gives Olga Money (00:27) 4. The Looking Box (01:12) 5. Maria in the Rain (00:45) 6. I Had A Daughter (01:28) 7. Public Gardens (00:56) 8. Jackson Gives $300 (01:17) 9. Jackson Leaves Liu (02:15) 10. Last Call (01:06) 11. The Real White Countess (02:05) 12. Search for Katya (01:53) 13. Katya Cries Out (02:20) 14. Pre-Flashback Harp (00:20) 15. Post-Flashback Harp (00:27) 16. Billowing Sails (02:47) 17. Pink Sea (01:14) 18. Yellow Angel (02:41) 19. The Old Teahouse (01:06) 20. Shanghai Blues (00:33) 21. Russian Gypsy (03:55) Total Duration: 00:31:18
....I somehow think I have seen the soundtrack (or score) 'the flying doctors' by Garry McDonald (australian movie) but I don't remember where. Or when.
Does anybody have a link or an info? That would be great :-)))
Does anyone know of a free program that will join multiple videos into one? I am looking for a program that is totally FREE, not one of those with a trial period and then you buy.
@GSW: HI! I just saw your request for the Sony El Cid @320K... here it goes (my own rip from CD)
Miklós Rósza - El Cid File Size: 96M Bit Rate: 320K
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0WD7FIFA
As you know, Sony's is the CD edition of the original Rózsa re-recording of selections of the score on MGM records so I've thrown in images of the MGM gatefold jacket (front, back and inside) as well as of the Sony CD insert (Front, back and inside notes). On a personal note, even though we finally have the complete score magnificently recorded by Nic Raine and the Prague Philharmonc on Tadlow, I still think that Rózsa's own version on this recording can't be beat for sheer Spanish bravado on the Overture, Prelude, Fight For Calahorra and the Intermezzo!
fpalafox - Thank you, thank you, thank you!! El Cid is probably my favorite Rozsa score. I prefer Rozsa's recording also, but I truely love "The Wedding" and the flute/harp alt. cue for "Palace Music". I am a total sucker for music like those two cues.
@ GSW - You see friend, when a dude writes unabashedly that he's a sucker for flute/harp cues, I start wondering who's scraping all the candle wax off the bathtub. ;)
@ Isbum I saw that You popped in an discovered Frayker's most recent work. Badass isn't it. Between You guys in the Master Cylinder's place and Him I seriously doubt wether there'll be very many unreleased scores unavaliable in the future. It's truly great teamwork going on here!
I've talked to Sefscience and he doesn't have The Split, so I'll gladly take You up on the offer to get it from You.
I've also discovered the Amazing score/OST to Slaves w. Bobby Scott & Gary McFarland plus one of my favurite Jazz singers Grady Tate. It's Your discovery/rip I believe so I'd like to ask Your permission before I make it public elsewhere.
Again thanx for everything You do around here! /Funkback
@ benbridges, I have troubles with two download-links of your Pino Donaggio-Megafest: "Three Soundtracks" and "Joe Petrosino" doesn't work. Can you fix the links? Thanks in advance.
Hej isbum and all, many, many thanks for this wonderful site and your uploads!
@ benbridges special thanks for your Donaggio Festival sorry but i can't any tracks unzip: Banchiera - Track 6 Don Camillo - Track 19 Grande Torino - Track 5 Milano Palermo - Track 12 Vaticano - Track 11
@filmpac Trying to get hold of The Unforgiven by Tiomkin for myself and another searcher - unfortunately your link in the archive is dead. Could I prevail upon you for a re-upload? Or if anyone has a link @320 handy that would be great. Thanks.
I have... 1952 Singin' in The Rain(10tracks/V.A.) 1961 West Side Story(15tracks/V.A.) 1964 Les Parapluies De Cherbourg(2CD/36tracks/Michel Legrand). 1975 The Eiger Sanction(13tracks/John Williams). 1976 King Kong(13tracks/John Barry). 1977 New York, New York(23tracks/V.A.). 1977 Roots(TV)(17TRACKS/Quincy Jones). 1987 Adventures in Babysitting (12tracks/V.A). and more,etc...
Of course,these are All CD's.
Someone, need these?
my request.
Does anybody have this CD? If Looks Could Kill(1991)
I use to visit a forum I am registered in, never was a problem. Ever since about 2 days ago, I am not able anymore to visit this site: I get error 404, but for me the site does not show anymore. BUT: when I use a proxy program I get the site again. ONLY when using this proxy thing. Hippo has no problems with the site at all...
how can something like that be?? I don't get it, I haven't changed anything in the settings?
Does someone know more (which is easy, because my knowledge is limited to almost zero) and can maybe enlighten me?
@ CarlosAlberto: Thanks for telling me this. That royally sucks. But I'm not sure what I can do about it. I'll try, at some point, to re-rip the file under a different name & see if that can succeed in getting smuggled past customs.
@ all: Things here appear to be normal. However, as a contingency plan, I've opened up my own blog. I have no wish to get busted & don't have time to monitor a blog so, in comparison, it would be a very limited affair, probably just a place where you could download my links until they disappear from RapidShift:
Frankly, yes. I use VirtualDubMod, freeware from http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdubmod/
Will join parts of avi's and I believe can do lots other useful things too. I found the learning curve a bit trying but that's just me with all new stuff.
How To Join AVI Files Using VirtualDubMod
After downloading and installing, start up VirtualDubMod, click "Video" at the top and then click "Direct stream copy".
Now go ahead and click "File" at the top, then "Open video file..." and select your first .avi file you wish to join and then click the "Open" button. (Click "NO" if it asks you if you want to rewrite the header)
After it is loaded, click "File" at the top, then click "Append segment" and select the 2nd avi file or the file you want to join to. Do not continue selecting files after appending the 2nd file (see note below) - simply click “cancel”, then go ahead and click "File" at the top, then click "Save As..." and type a file name for the final .avi you will produce. Then click "Save" and wait for it to finish. Done!
Note: If there are more than two files to be joined, the software will autodetect the rest of the files and you should click “Save As” after appending the second file, otherwise you will get multiple repeated segments after saving.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ROOTS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 1977 Quincy Jones POCM-1955 A&M RECOREDS
1 Motherland 2 Roots Mural Theme 3 Main Title/ Mama Aifambeni 4 Behold, The Only Thing Greater Than Yourself (Birth) 5 Oluwa (Many Rains Ago) (African Theme/African Version) 6 Boyhood To Manhood (Africian Manhood Training) 7 The Toubob Is Here! (The Capture) 8 Middle Passage (Slaveship Crossing) 9 You In Americun Now, African 10 Roots Mural Theme Intor (Slave Acction) 11 Ole Fiddler 12 Jumpin De Broom (Marriage Ceremony) 13 What Can I Do? (Hush Hush, Somebody's Calling My Name) 14 Roots Mural Theme Bridge (Plantation Life) 15 Oh Lord, Come By Here 16 Free At Last? (The Civil War) 17 Many Rains Ago (Oluwa) (Africian Theme/English Ver.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now ended, all tracks ripping of flac. and covers scanning(300dpi).
01 Red Cinders In the Sand 02 Song Without an Ending 03 Time Again for the Golden Sunset 04 Icing Up 05 Like a Sun Rising Through My Garden 06 Out of Control 07 Bugle Boy 08 Delirious 09 The River Flows East In Spring 10 Another Boy Drowning
I'm collecting anything with Sandy Dennis involved. You could say I am the only guy who really is into Sandy Dennis. Up the down staircase, Splendor in the grass, The four seasons, The out-of-towners, Virginia Woolf, you name it. extraordinary actress, and the soundtracks - I love them just as much
@ VF-1A You could be my hero! PLEASE "Adventures in Baby Sitting". Thankyou. My version has some low quality sound. I hope your one is better. Thanks in advance
@Garland - Go to the main FranklyYes page, scroll down until you see the shop sign for Vintage Vinyl. Click the sign. Once you enter the shop look on the right side of the page click Alex North and Fred Karlin. You will find vinyl rips of Up the Down Staircase and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? If by any chance the links are no longer good request a re-up in the comment section.
I used to have all those CDs, then about 10 years ago I thought I was done and sold them to a local record shop. Idiot. I rarely sell off CDs now because I know that after a few years you always get back into stuff.
I will look them up, thanks! What great opportunities, and people, this blog has to offer.
@Luckymike
no problem, Mr. Lucky! Yeah, we always come back to the stuff. Like the stereotypical serial killer, listening to classic music. Drinking a nice bottle of wine.
@ isbum (and everyone else) - You said you were tired of listening to scores and looking for something else to listen to (I think). Well, here is a really great soundtrack that features a lot of the great music I (Southview)grew up with, in New York City, in the late '50's. "You Gotta Dig It!!"
Thanks. FranklyYES is very kindly and Great bbs. and I am very grateful to all everyone.
@VOODOO MAGIC
However mine CD is bootleg. but this bootleg's sound quality...very good or fine. that was before hearing the original disk. I think that quality is a most original disc with the same level. so...please listen to it.
@Garland - In case you would prefer a cd rip instead of a vinyl rip, here is the Ts@n@mi release of Virginia Woolf. I don't think Up Staircase was released on cd.
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? @ 320 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4LR8AUH4
This is not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader.
A short time ago somebody posted a link to a compilation that included music from Tati's "Playtime." Does anybody still have the link to this? I just saw "Playtime" (in 70mm!) and loved the music.
1968 Romeo & Juliet original motion picture soundtrack(Nino Rota/9tracks) but no arts. (my cd rip.)
01 Prologue 02 Romeo's Foreboding And The Feast At The House Of Capulet (Meeting Of Romeo & Juliet) 03 The Balcony Scene 04 Romeo & Juliet Are Wed 05 The Death Of Mercutio And Tybalt 06 Farewell Love Scene (Juliet's Bedchamber) 07 The Likeness Of Death 08 In Capulet's Tomb (Death Of Romeo & Juliet) 09 All Are Punished
art↓ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SS3_P5BhN88/Sby_bv7fGSI/AAAAAAAALiM/DkmTpRPawT8/s1600-h/Romeo+%26+Juliet+-+Thumb.jpg or http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t3QpjNOGNDQ/SyT4pUyyvEI/AAAAAAAACMA/nXKLJyzawmM/s1600-h/Romeo+%26+Juliet+Dialogue+Soundtrack+LP+Front.jpg
Hello to the entire Frankly family: Can anyone help me fill some requests for my sister. I do not have these and it's turned into a "See you don't have every soundtrack" situation. I only collect scores, and usually not the songs, unless they are part of the score cd. Because the one thing that scares me most on a soundtrack cover is "inspired by". I mean, what the.......!!! If it's not in the movie, don't put it on my soundtrack. Well, anyway I never say I have every soundtrack. She wants "Postcards From The Edge" and "Freejack". Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure you have all been in the same situation with a family member or friend. They love to make fun of your collection, but don't mind tapping into it when they can. Thanks to everyone for even entertaining my post here. Have a great day.
Hey there! Sorry I've been out of touch since the holidays. The minute I got back to reality, well, they don't call it "reality" for nothing. Looks like you're as busy as ever, cataloging every one of the maestro's precious notes (well, SOMEONE has to do it!) I look forward to your next, and still have a couple of rare JW covers I intend to send you when I have time.
The last volume of a 4-volume set has just been posetd over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations.
LISTEN TO THE LIGHT Vol.4 Various Artists
Track list
401.The Light - Poltergeist (Jerry Goldsmith) 402.The Light Field - The Prestige (David Julyan) 403.Torchlight Parade - Taras Bulba (Franz Waxman) 404.Light Of Faith - Absolute Truth (Debbie Wiseman) 405.Orange Light - Apocalypse Now (Carmine Coppala) 406.Exterior Lights - Atlantis The Lost Empire (James Newton Howard) 407.There Is a Light - Batman Forever (Nick Cave) 408.Temple Of Light - Blade (Mark Isham) 409.Love Is A Very Light Thing - Fanny (Morris Stoloff) 410.Tunnel Of Light Second Expedition - Flatliners (James Newton Ho... 411.The Creature Sees the Light - Flesh For Frankenstein (Claudio Gizzi) 412Beaming Sunlight - Full Metal Alchemist (Michiru Oshima) 413.No Ghosts In Daylight - Gothic (Thomas Dolby) 414.Half Light Main Title (Brett Rosenberg) 415.Torchlight Parade(Hohenfriedberger March - Hitler (Hans J. Salter) 416.Children Of The Light (Keith Emerson) 417.Party Lights - Trespass (Ry Cooder) 418.The Power of Light - Taste The Blood Of Dracula (James Bernard) 419.The Mission at China Light - The Sand Pebbles (Jerry Goldsmith) 420.Losing The Light - The State Of Things (Jurgen Knieper) 421.Neon Lighted Love - The Thing From Another World (Dimitri Tiomkin) 422.Love Light in Flight The Woman In Red (Stevie Wonder) 423.Love Theme From Twilight Of Honor (Johnny Green) 424.Candlelight and Champagne - The Nightwalker (Vic Mizzy) 425.Twilight Mercy - Urban Legend (Christopher Young)
@ sorei - Regarding - ..did I imagine that or did someone request ..did I imagine that or did someone request Giordano Bruno/Morricone(1973)?Bruno/Morricone(1973)?
What is this? If it's Jacky Giordano actually in the same recording studio with Bruno Nicolai & Ennio Morricone, I'm really surprised to hear that.
Certainly blood was drawn or at the very least some cursing in Italian got recorded.
(from IMDB comments - soundtrack produced and performed by "shudder to think" with guests such as Matt Johnson Jeff Buckley Liz Phair Billy Corgan Nina Persson Robin Zander
Don't mess with the ZORAN! ;) I dug this though. His last released score. He worked on the TV Series "Total Recall 2070" which was pretty highly regarded among sci-fi fans.
Hey cool that you love Catatonia. Turned on to the band by a friend of mine from Wales. Great stuff! Sorry you or someone in your family was unwell over the holidays. Happy new year to you.
@ HG
Glad I could help with the Great Gantry. he he
@ All
Only the second time I've ever requested something! Just watched the adorable and criminally underrated "Zathura" - what a pity no one saw that movie. Pretty delightful stuff. I will likely actually buy the score, but until now I've been fairly indifferent to John Debney. Don't disklike him, but the music has sorta of not stuck with me much after the movie. But this one is more of a throwback score, and has a certain charm. I'd love to give it a better listen before buying a hard copy. If anyone has it, I'd be grateful. I'm so not worried about bitrate and such. And if you haven't seen the film, check it out, especially on a big ol' widescreen tv with surround.
Does somebody have these cd a streetcar named desire by alex north, including some suites of max steiner (the informer, since you went away and now voyager?
@Tlkjwe - Your Delerue request. Not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader. The Black Robe @320 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2J3R3GQB
@Javier - Your North/Steiner request. Not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader. A Streetcar Named Desire + 3 Steiner tracks @ 320 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQL1IXA4
Fulfiller of my all-time Second-Only Request? Check
Colonel, where have you been all my life? LOL Thanks so much for the instant fulfillment of my request. I will HAVE to get those promised JW tracks to you this week. For the moment, I'm going to download your share and get to bed. Thanks again, so very much.
I'm prepping shares and scanning like mad, so I still haven't heard anything I've grabbed this weekend.
I've had a pretty decent weekend when it came to finding interesting scores on sale.
Kinda ticks me off when people say we sharers never buy music. I spend 10 to 25 dollars every week on music. Lot's of you spend more, I know...but you have incomes! ;)
Hi dear friends, it´s fantastic to be newly with all your. I had seen that this 2010 start with the best music,hahaha. Please, can anyone help me with anyone of my request?:
REQUESTS:
- Miklós Rózsa FSM Box 04 (Treasury 1949-1968) - Gone With the Wind (Blue Moon BMCD 7009) 16 tracks; TT: 69:07 - Gone With the Wind (Disconforme GV1343) 17 tracks; TT: 45:54 - Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli - Le Soldatess - Mario Nascimbene (Legend LP or CD) - It´s Wonderful Life - Dimitri Tiomkin (Budmovies BUD4005) - Cronaca di un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni - Mario Nascimbene (Beat Records) - Jesus of Nazareth (Expanded Score) - Maurice Jarre
...I have canceled the link to Sch1frin's The Fx that Rapidshare seems to have put a block on. I have re-uploaded the file under a name having nothing to do with The Fox in the hopes that this subterfuge will get around the road block. We'll see:
@ Comeback Shane: Know what you mean. Thanks for the hint ;)
@ filmpac: I'm really glad you could fill this request, thank you very much!
@ Colonel Saunders: I absolutely agree with you, Murder In The First is such a sad and good score, it's number 2 of the most sad scores of all time for me. Have a guess, what's on position 1 of my ranking? It's not too difficult ;)
@ isbum: Thanks for The Learning Curve!
@ GSW: Thanks for the Delerue, but it was a lossless wish on my list (see the explanation of the beginning of that list). But I appreciate your efforts, thanks anyway!!!
@Soundtrackhunter Silver Bullet and The Dungeon Master/The Day Time Ended @320 over at The Planetarium - I've also posted a link for The Monster Squad but it's in FLAC, just in case you could use it.
HEY! I swear someone posted "Down Twisted" here, but I can't find it now.
I was going to see if the rip (no Cd, I think) was better than the one I did. Offbeat little synth score that I listened to recently...but alas, my copy was kinda messed up.
The Expl0rers: A Century 0f Disc0very (1988) (by Lee H0ldridge) http://rapidshare.com/files/296161475/LH-1988TEACoD-fS-a.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/296175247/LH-1988TEACoD-fS-b.zip
Mr. M@je$tyk (1974) (by Ch@rles Bernste!n) http://rapidshare.com/files/320692339/CB-1974MM-fS.zip
F.I.$.T. / Sl0w D@ncing In The Big City (1978) (by B!ll C0nti) http://rapidshare.com/files/221935086/BC-1978F.I.S.T..SDitBC-aS-a.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/221938687/BC-1978F.I.S.T..SDitBC-aS-b.zip
The Dunge0nMa$ter (1985) / The D@y T!me Ended (198o) (by R!chard B@nd) http://rapidshare.com/files/257887808/RB-1985TD.1980TDTE-fS-a.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/257892682/RB-1985TD.1980TDTE-fS-b.zip
N0t W!th0ut My D@ughter (1991) (by Jerry G0ldsmith) http://rapidshare.com/files/242554222/JG-1991NwMD-fS-a.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/242558389/JG-1991NwMD-fS-b.zip
s0me are in lo$sless but if y0u w@nt 32o kb/s, y0u can circumcise the quality with any s0ftware
@Jeffrey Scott Arnold Just in case you missed my post over at The Planetarium - I'd like to take you up on your offer for the Universal compilation, if it still stands?
@ sorei - Well, wrong Giordano, but it's a Morricone I've never heard so no complaints from me. :)
Jacky Giordano is considered the Italian Lalo Schifrin in some circles. I could imagine Ennio and Bruno explaining to him that "they don't do...funky". :))
1,060 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 1060 Newer› Newest»Gabriel Yared-Hanna K/Les Petites Guerres/Invitation Au Voyage
http://rapidshare.com/files/331083396/Yared_Hanna_K_Les_Petites_Guerres_Invitation_Au_Voyage.zip
Franz Waxman-Peyton Place
[Spanish re-issue of orig 0st]
Rip from CD
http://rapidshare.com/files/331089729/Peyton_Place__Original_Soundtrack_.zip
Jack Nitzsche-The Raz0r's Edge
http://rapidshare.com/files/331090192/The_Razor_s_Edge__1985_Score_.zip
Jer0me Mor0ss-The Pr0ud Rebel
http://rapidshare.com/files/331092203/Moross_The_Proud_Rebel.zip
@@ GSW
hi , thanx i have the above osts,
but i was just saying that the osts i mentioned deserve a more complete and a remastered release
My biggest complaint is that FSM has released a definitive edition of Cleopatra score by alex north.... why cant they do the same with Spartacus!!!
Nightmare Revisited (itunes with bonus track) (2008) - Danny Elfman & VA @320
Password: MiNT
I have the following requests ....can anybody out there help
Elmer Bernstein & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Original Scores From The MGM Classics
track listing
1. Kismet: Bridal Procession "Night of My Nights"
2. Band Wagon: "Dancing in the Dark"
3. Meet Me in St. Louis: The Trolley Song
4. Gigi: Titles and Fountain Scene
5. Gigi: Waltz Sequence
6. Singin' in the Rain (From Singin' in the Rain)
7. Pirate: "The Pirate Ballet"
8. Brigadoon: "The Heather on the Hill"
9. Ziegfeld Follies: "This Heart of Mine"
@ sorei:
You're welcome. I hope you'll enjoy! ;)
@ The Alchemist:
Thanks for Hanna K!
For all my friends (and even those who might not be), just posted over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations:
LISTEN TO THE LIGHT Vol.3
Various Artists
Track list
301.Allison At The Stoplight - World Trade Center (Craig Armstrong)
302.Light Over Earthsea - Legend Of Earthsea (Jeff Rona)
303.Light And Shadow - 1492-Conquest of Paradise (Vangelis)
304.Frenetical Action, The Green Light Shines - Adventures Of Rock & Bullwinkle (Mark Mothersbaugh)
305.Light in the Plaza (Mario Nascimbene)
306.First Light - Bat 21 (Christopher Young)
307.Moonlight Serenade - Big (Glenn Miller)
308.Lightshow - Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (John Williams)
309.Red Light - Contract On Cherry Street (Jerry Goldsmith)
310.Stay in the Light - Darkness Falls (Brian Tyler)
311.Lights Out - F.I.S.T. (Bill Conti)
312.The Night Lighthouse - Final Analysis (Jerry Fielding)
313.Learning By Firelight - Firelight (Christopher Gunning)
314.Loving By Firelight - Firelight (Christopher Gunning)
315.Day Light in New Orleans - Hitman Blood Monet (Jesper Kyd)
316.Light Of Life - Kingdom Of Heaven (Harry Gregson-Williams)
317.A Place of Light and Song - Kung Fu (Jeff Dana)
318.The Barge Goes Towards the Light Ray (Ronald Stein)
319.Lights Out - Neighbors (Bill Conti)
320.Light in the Bedroom - The Terror(Ronald Stein)
321.Light and Darkness - Sonatine (Joe Hisaishi)
322.Daylight Chase - The Cabinet Of Dr. Claigari (Gerald fried)
323.Lightning Strikes - The Craft (Graeme Revell)
324.The Light - The Light At The Edge Of The World (Piero Piccioni)
325.The Living Daylights (John Barry)
@ Ruggo - Minor correction.
"Final Analysis"
Motion Picture Composer(s):
George Fenton
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
@ruggo
your work is again an enlightening thing this year! thx!
@ruggo
damn
I meant element, not 'thing', the phone rang...
@all - technical question
Converting Flac into Wav to burn
I have been converting Flac into uncompressed wav (1411) and then burning to CD...but suddenly I realized there were other wav rates available for me to convert to... which one do most folk use and is there much of a difference?
I am using Audio Transcoder to do my conversion.
Any help would be appreciated
Hello all and Happy New Year!
A request:
Does anyone have Richard Robbins' "The White Countess?" I believe this was a Japan-only release...
First and foremost I'd like to express my deepest admiration for what You're all doing here. And I whish You all a great 2010 from us folks over at Blaxploitationpride! With that said I wonder what's become of the spreadsheat? It's been very useful in trying to locate if someting that I've been looking for has been upped here recently. I managed to cull a few gems that way and was going to locate the original posts in the requests archive, in order to thank the uploader properly, when we had a powerloss. I lost the spreadsheet and quite a few links with it, can someone please help me relocate it?
My first request would be for The Man (1972) By Jerry Goldstein. The Megaupload link has ceased to function I'm afraid. We posted the movie as a sort of anticipation of Obamas election over at our blog. With his recent problems it would be great to have a new post w. the OST and of course the uploader will recieve proper credit. We rather link to others when possible and not claim credit for others work unnecessarily.
Please let me know if it's anything I can do soundtrackwize. I don't claim to have a large vinyl collection or anything, but I've managed to scrape a few Blaxploitation-related OST's through the years.
/Funkback
@Funkback - for spreadsheet you need to make a personal request to GSW via email: http://www.blogger.com/profile/15145639417403616193
Hello All.
Here's another cool item I found while surfing the web...
Tron 1.5: "Rise Of The Virals"
(Digitally Remastered)
"For The Love Of ENCOM" (4:16) (Team9)
"Askew" (5:08) (Solcofn)
"Build A Better Lightcycle" (3:24) (Tiger Mendoza)
"Rise Of The Virals" (3:37) (World Famous Audio Hacker)
"Any Way You Want It" (4:30) (Rhythm Scholar Syntax Error Remix)
"Electro City" (5:24) (Lilith The Kitten)
"March To Silicon Palace" (3:34) (Future Sound Of Tron)
"Lora's Theme" (4:34) (Team9)
"Technojazz" (5:56) (Solcofn)
"Love Theme" (4:11) (Tiger Mendoza)
"Paranoid Space" (2:45) (Tiger Mendoza)
"T128.Flynn.FK@yf" (6:30) (EBNC)
"Core Dump" (6:01) (Lilith The Kitten)
"Means To An End" (8:00) (Solcofn)
"Theme From Tron 105" (1:26) (Carl Walters)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QIZMYCM0
[Cover]
http://files.posterous.com/zerrissenheit/uDpBtaJcBxrdeIqmbHlvklxfaFizfsGAqjEpyeoaqidwsHxBAwAbwbBvfyzB/media_httptronfmcvrrise450jpg_JivgGumocDhyiIm.jpg.scaled500.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1C9REJR1EMRZ83Q7QRG2&Expires=1262827591&Signature=l6zvdMue%2F2d1Ccvi6%2Fi4TNS8eqs%3D
Enjoy!
@isbum
@sorei
Thanks for paying attention. You are absolutely right, Final Analysis is by George Fenton, not Jerry Fielding.
I had almost come to the conclusion that no one notices these postings as there are never any comments over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House and I have been reluctant to look at the Rapidshare activity to see if anyone is downloading.
Just noticed that my avatar is not showing.
Went to download a file from Rapidshare where I have a premium account (and the avatar is housed). Got the message that I had exceeded my daily download limit.
When the hell did that start?
@ Dom
CD is 16 bit / 44.1 khz (= 1411 kbps); no more, no less. Higher rates, such as 1536(?) (which is 48khz) will not improve quality, since it will all be burned to CD at 1411.
Short answer: stick with 1411 if burning to CD.
(I have some files that are 24 bit, which I ilsten to from my PC. If I wanted to preserve that fidelity on a disc I'd have to burn to DVD. If I burned those to CD they would be 16/44.1).)
Please ask for clarification if reqd.
As of May 2009, the downloads limit has been established for Premium Members at 5 gigabyte per day. The unused volume is automatically rolled over to the following day, up to a maximum limit of 25 gigabytes. If the complete download capacity is used up during one day, the premium-user is able to download another 5 gigabytes the following day (or after midnight CET).
@3410 - thank you.
On reflection my question was rather stupid - like trying to turn a 128kbps into a 320. But I find lossless codecs confusing.
I kind of hunched my settings were correct but I got confused because on Audio Transcoder there are 2 settings:
16 bit Uncompressed Wav which seems to come up as default
& then
16 bit stereo 44100HZ (CD Quality)
Both produce 1411 & exactly the same file size, so presumably they are one and the same.
I also got confused because Audio Transcoder defines CD quality for MP3s as 192...
Anyway, thank you very much for getting back to me. At least I won't have to re-do them all over again :-)))
@ Dom,
Not a stupid question. :)
@ The Alchemist - Thanks for "The Moon in the Gutter" - I'd completely forgotten about this score! I used to listen to my cassette (!) of this all the time!
@ joeytino - Thanks fir "All That Jazz"
What's this I've read about the score for "Santa Claus the Movie"? I can't find this post in the archives. @ GrammFrance, any chance of a re-up?
@Dom1
Thanks for Rapidshare info. Didn't realize I was driving on fumes until the car stopped. Gonna have to put my download button on ice for a while.
@Alls
Hi Dear Friends, Big Rózsa Returns!!!!!!!!! but this turn is definitive thanks to God!!!!!. I´m very happy and moved because I´m had missed to alls. For me isbumplace it´s my second family. I hope that this 2010 start with the best desires. During the last days in the Hospital I had think about more questions but always I had think in my friends of isbumsplace. I´m very good and I had exit before of the hospital because the medics said that I would exit 15 january approximately. The quirurjic intervetion was a exit and I had started with exercises for recover and I feel god. Also the medics says that will recover me very quickly, although I can´t to work in more time. It´s very difficult to be in the hospital during the Christmas only with my wife and without my son but thanks to music and film I´m amusemented. I seen more films (specially film with music of mester Rózsa) but I had enjoyed very much with "Gone with the Wind". I have got a big illusion with MIKLÓS RÓZSA FSM BOX but unfortunately nobody posted during this time.It´s a pity but I have got himself illusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Many thanks to alls friends that had preoccupied by my health and help me with your prayers and good desires. I hope more health and the best music for alls friends in this new year. I make one compilation dedicated to Neal Hefti because is a music very opstimist, glad and funny.
It´s fantastic return to isbumsplace with my dears friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FILM MUSIC OF NEAL HEFTI
http://www.sendspace.com/file/owdu77
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REQUEST:
Miklós Rózsa FSM Box 04
Gone With the Wind (Blue Moon BMCD 7009) 16 tracks; TT: 69:07
Gone With the Wind (Disconforme GV1343) 17 tracks; TT: 45:54
Gone With the Wind (Polydor 817 116 2) 16 tracks; TT: 43:33
Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli
Thanks in Advance!!!!!
@Dom
Thanx GSW already heeded my call and sent me the sheet. Thanx for telling me about the 411.
@Colonel Saunders
Thanx for the Goldsmith theme!
According to GSW's fine spreadsheet a fella named Zarm shared the entire disc a few years back.
July 01, 2007 zarm The Man Jerry Goldsmith http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HC9CZN4F (3.8 MB)
Has he been around recently or does anyone know if someone managed to save a copy for themselves?
/Funkback
@ Big Rózsa
Welcome back! Your optimism was really inspirational. Thanks for the Hefti; like Mizzy, always upbeat and fun.
@Big Rózsa
I'm a big Hefti fan. Thanx for this fine compilation. I agree he always makes me smile. His arrangements and songs for The Atomic Basie album are an important part of my childhood memories as the theme from Swedish television show Teknikmagasinet.
I'll groove to this!
/Funkback
I'm also a big Elmer Bernstein fan.
I wonder is it possible to get a re-up of this:
April 24, 2008 janus2810 The Liberation Of L.B. Jones Elmer Bernstein http://rapidshare.com/files/109961359/The_Liberation_Of_L.B._Jones.rar
Grateful for any considerations.
/Funkback
some tv soundtracks:
password xili
Bones - Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330742459/Bon5esSoun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 3 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330754136/Char5medSe5ason3Soun5dtrack.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330757123/Char5medSe5ason3Soun5dtrack.part2.rar
Charmed Season 2 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330769962/Char5medSea5son2Soun5dtrack.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330782168/Char5medSea5son2Soun5dtrack.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330788155/Char5medSea5son2Soun5dtrack.part3.rar
Charmed Season 5 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330797534/Char5medSea5son5So5undtrack.rar
Charmed Season 6 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330806848/Char5medSea5son6Soun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 7 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330814099/Char5medSea5son7Soun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 8 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330818258/Char5medSea5son8Soun5dtrack.rar
Charmed Season 4 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330923474/Char5medSeas5on4Soundt5rack.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330923851/Char5medSeas5on4Soundt5rack.part2.rar
Charmed Season 1 Soundtrack - VA
http://rapidshare.com/files/330933330/Charm5edSe5ason1Sou5ndtrack.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330942323/Charm5edSe5ason1Sou5ndtrack.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330943093/Charm5edSe5ason1Sou5ndtrack.part3.rar
Cold Case Soundtrack - VA
194 MB, mp3 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/330950999/Col5dCa5seSoundtr5ack.rar
Dark Skies TV OST (1996)
160 MB; mp3 320 kb/s
Michael Hoenig,pilot score by Mark Snow
http://rapidshare.com/files/330958398/Da5rkSk5iesSound5track.rar
Dark Angel The Ultimate Soundtrack (VA)
228 MB, mp3 ~ 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/330967443/Dar5kAn5gelTheUltim5ateSoun5dtrack.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330968816/Dar5kAn5gelTheUltim5ateSoun5dtrack.part2.rar
Dead Like Me TV Soundtrack (VA)
72 MB, mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/330972103/De5adLik5eMeTheTVSou5ndtrack.rar
Dinotopia - Soundtrack(Trevor Jones) (2002)
12 Tracks
83,4 MB; mp3 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/330975904/Dino5topiaSoun5dtrack.rar
Jourmneyman Soundtrack (VA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/330984768/Jourm5neymanSou5ndtrack.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/330986938/Jourm5neymanSou5ndtrack.part2.rar
Monk - Soundtrack
127 MB; mp3 320 kb/s
Jeff Beal
http://rapidshare.com/files/330992642/Mo5nkSound5track.rar
Six Feet Under Vol.1 - Soundtrack (VA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/330995328/SixFe5etUn5derVol.1Soun5dtrack.rar
Six Feet Under Vol.2 Everything Ends (2005) Soundtrack (VA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/330998288/SixFe5etUn5derVol.2Everyt5hingEn5dsSou5ndtrack.rar
Smallville (The Ultimate Soundtrack) (VA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/331005519/Sma5llvilleTheUltim5ateSoun5dtrack.rar
Supernatural Soundtrack - Unofficial Rock Album (VA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/331013911/Super5naturalSound5trackUnoff5icialRo5ckAlb5um.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/331014614/Super5naturalSound5trackUnoff5icialRo5ckAlb5um.part2.rar
The 4400 Soundtrack (VA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/331017955/The4400Sou5ndtrack.rar
The Bionic Woman - Soundtrack (1976 - Jerry Fielding)
10 Tracks
106 MB; mp3 320 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331022516/TheBio5nicWom5anSoun5dtrack.rar
The Time Tunnel - Soundtrack (John Williams & George Dunning)
60 MB, mp3 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331025104/TheTim5eTun5nelSou5ndtrack.rar
The Triangle - Miniseries (Joseph LoDuca 2006)
48 MB, mp3 128 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331027324/TheTria5ngleMini5series.rar
Torchwood Unofficial Soundtrack (VA)
232 MB; mp3 256 - 320 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331035541/Torch5woodUno5fficialSound5track.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/331037124/Torch5woodUno5fficialSound5track.part2.rar
Tru Calling - Soundtrack (VA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/331040941/TruCall5ingSoun5dtrack.rar
Twilight Zone (bootleg) [Basil Poledouris]
28 Tracks, 66 MB, mp3 44100Hz 320 kb/s , cbr
http://rapidshare.com/files/331043427/Twil5ightZo5neSoundtr5ack.rar
VA-John-Doe-TV-Soundtrack-2008
http://rapidshare.com/files/331048867/VA-John-Doe-TV-Soundtrack-2008.rar
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust Original Soundtrack
Released August 27, 2002
Length 66:02
86 MB; mp3 320 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331052435/Vam5pireHu5nterDBloo5dlustOri5ginalSoun5dtrack.rar
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea - Soundtrack (1964)
12 Tracks
Paul Sawtell,Jerry Goldsmith
46 MB; mp3 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331054493/Voya5geToTheBot5tomOfTheSe5aSoun5dtrack.rar
Young Hercules - TV Series Soundtrack (Joseph LoDuca 1998)
61 MB, mp3 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331057244/You5ngHerc5ulesTVSer5iesSoun5dtrack.rar
Doctor Who - 30 Years At The Radiophonic Workshop (1993)
88 tracks, 91 MB; mp3 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331171048/Doc5torW5ho30Ye5arsAtTheRad5iophonicWork5shop.rar
Doctor Who 25th Anniversary Album
Delia Derbyshire, Peter Howell, Dominic Glynn and McCulloch
60 MB; mp3 192 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331174281/Doc5torWho25thAnni5versaryAlb5um.rar
Doctor Who - Devils' Planets (2000)
CD 1 83 Tracks
CD 2 46 Tracks
112 MB; mp3 160 kb/s
Tristram Cary
http://rapidshare.com/files/331180278/Doct5orWh5oDe5vilsPla5nets.rar
Kung Fu The Legend Continues Soundtrack (Jeff Danna) (1993)
106 MB; mp3 320 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331186041/Kun5gFuTheLeg5endCont5inuesSou5ndtrack.rar
Planet of the Apes TV Series Soundtrack (Lalo Shiffrin) (1974)
79 MB; mp3 160 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331190364/Plan5etoftheAp5esTVSeri5esSoun5dtrack.rar
Robin of Sherwood (1984) - Soundtrack
Clannad
53 MB; mp3 224 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331193289/Rob5inofSher5wood1984Sou5ndtrack.rar
Sanctuary Unofficial Soundtrack
5 MB; mp3 128 - 256 kb/s
Ian Browne
http://rapidshare.com/files/331193730/Sanct5uaryUnof5ficialSo5undtrack.rar
Tales from the Crypt TV Soundtrack - Four Unreleased Scores
Alan Silvestri, Brad Fiedel, Branford Marsalis
124 MB, mp3 320 kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/331200889/Tale5sfromtheCry5ptTVSound5trackFourUnre5leasedSco5res.rar
@All
Request...
Planet of the Apes (Television Score) INT@DA @ 320k PLEASE
Thanks! : )
I've also posted these in the Planetarium (where they were originally requested):
Monstrous Movie Music @320:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UEF7BZL1
More Monstrous Movie Music @320:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A1AX7Y8J
Hello all:
I'm looking for two varese cdclub that are sold out:
*Bird Of Paradise / Lydia Bailey
By Daniele Amfitheatrof, Hugo Friedhof
* The Tall Men By Victor Young
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance
Last request for a while -
Pope Joan by Marcel Barsotti.
Heard it was among the best scores of 2009.
Thanks in advance!
Does anyone know if Goldsmith's In Like Flint is available in a longer version than the mid '90's Varese release?
There's a fun piece as Flint goes skydiving that wasn't included on the CD.
Thanks for the help!
As requested:
Bird of Paradise / Lydia Bailey
@320
Enjoy!
http://rapidshare.com/files/331927838/BOP_LB.rar
Does anyone have or can anyone point me toward the correct track playing order for Jerry Goldsmith's expanded Executive Decision? It's a 2 CD set, around 61 tracks total.
I couldn't help but notice that Isbum had uploaded great looking covers to the Quincy Jones scored movie The Split from 1968 in the Artwork department here:
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/07/split.html
As it's a CD cover I'm curious wether it's possible to get an upload of the score here. I can't find it in the spreadsheet links ansyway. All I've got is a cover version of the Theme and It's Just A Game, Love (another song from The Split) from an LP by Crusader Wilton Felder from 1970. It features a great cover version of Bullitt BTW. I can up it here in FLAC upon request. I'm a great fan of Quincy's and am trying to collect all his scores. I totally support Tony's project in putting together a themes and endings collection.
/Funkback
@Funkback...I think The Spl*t is still an in print score (please correct me if I'm wrong isbum) - you would normally request such an item in the SNS Special which starts on Friday/Saturday & ends on Monday (depending of course on timezones) - the forum for this is usually located on the main page. This is of course at isbum's discretion.
@ Rebecca:
Pope Joan (Marcel Barsotti):
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=l3xgp46o27b
Enjoy!
Okay, I think I've answered my own question. I found CD covers over at Free Covers (http://plissken.free.fr/) that show the correct playing order.
@ funkback - Thought I passed it to SelfScience back when it came out?
Ask him and if not, I'll re-up it for you this weekend.
@ Hank Avaric - "D@ybre@kers"
can come again on TWS.
It's too new right now.
@ Southview212 - My copy of JG's "Capricorn One" special edition has become unplayable. :(
Could you share this and the Lalo Schifrin "Pl@net of the Apes" Television scores at 320, please?
Thanks in advance for any help with these.
@ isbum -
I think we have ESP....
As requested by Soundtrackhunter...
Planet of the Apes (TV) - Lalo Schifrin.....
http://rapidshare.com/files/331994673/PlanetOfTheApes_LS.rar
Cparicorn One will be appearing soon.
@ Southview212 - ESP is a hallmark of this place. Happens ALL the time here.
I saw the request for POTA-TV and checked my LaloF.I.L.E.S. only to discover mine @160 as well.
Hehe! No wonder I thought it was kinda "drab"! LOL!
@ isbum -
Your kind words of wisdom are most welcome.
As requested - "Capricorn One" - Jerry Goldsmith (the good version).....
http://rapidshare.com/files/332006124/CapricornOne_JG_ISC.rar
How about that, Southview212?
Rapidshambles ;) let me grab them both in a row!
No wait time, nice! :)
@Southview212 - Did I miss your Spies Like Us @320 post? I don't remember seeing it.
@Funkback - Here is a re-up of L.B. Jones. No track names. Thanks goes to the original uploader janus2810
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6M6ZFIUX
Does anyone have Bitch Slap score by John Graham?
@ GSW - Southview212 got a wee-bit clever and introduced the link with a line from the movie.
Follow the Dom Pérignon corks backwards and you'll find it. ;)
@The Alchemist
Thanks for sharing The Fox
@ All
Speaking of Planet of the Apes,
Request the following in 320k, PLEASE...
• Conquest / Battle for for the Planet of the Apes [F$MCD Vol. 4, No. 1]
• Planet of the Apes [VCD-5848]
__________________________________________________
* Most Wanted - Lalo Schifrin [Boutique 00440 0692072] (2004)
Thank You Very Much! : )
@isbum
Where is everybody???
@ gpldt2000 - Who you looking for?
@ soundtrackhunter - You need to thank Southview212 for TVApes.
@Magnus,
Thank you so much!
For all my friends here, but especially for eda-88, a Pino Donaggio megafest. My CD rips @ 320, covers included:
Over the Brooklyn Bridge -
http://www.mediafire.com/?o14imlmnmmg
Il Banchieri di Dio –
http://www.mediafire.com/?k5jzfmkzbhn
La Terra –
http://www.mediafire.com/?jzycyqwzbgj
Colpo di Coda –
http://www.mediafire.com/?ntuox5lyzyr
Morte in Vaticano –
http://www.mediafire.com/?mqgdz2gmk3m
Botte di Natale –
http://www.mediafire.com/?ani21ilnnwl
Milano-Palermo Il Ritorno -
http://www.mediafire.com/?dmxzz1muyti
Il Mio West –
http://www.mediafire.com/?m20et3zqtxy
Commesse 2 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?lmj0idmaqit
Don Matteo –
http://www.mediafire.com/?yztgkmyimim
Made in Italy –
http://www.mediafire.com/?mowjliqivj2
Three Soundtracks –
http://www.mediafire.com/?ekmmyoyweeg
Joe Petrosino –
http://www.mediafire.com/?hnqzcumywln
Cinema e Cronaca –
http://www.mediafire.com/?kknne4zfmdw
Dove Siete? Io Sono Qui –
http://www.mediafire.com/?mn0zjjzynin
Un Eroe Borghese -
http://www.mediafire.com/?zctxnmcymy1
Il Grande Torino –
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjwbqen2nyy
Tra due Mondi –
http://www.mediafire.com/?qnzmnmwjngn
@ Suthview212
Thanks Very Much for the POTA (TV) upgrade!!! : ))
@ isbum
Ooops, My eyes skipped a line, I think it's time for Me to invest in some reading glasses. lol : )
@Soundtrackhunter - Here are your Ape requests. These are not my rips. All thanks go to the original uploader(s).
Conquest of/Battle for the Planet of the Apes @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VTP86UKD
Planet of the Apes @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRQT4U37
Pl@net 0f The @pes (TV) (1974) (by Lal0 $chifrin, E@rle H@gen)
http://rapidshare.com/files/295727832/LS.EH-1974PotA-S.zip
A R@ge In H@rlem (1991) (by Elmer Bernste!n)
http://rapidshare.com/files/270872020/EB-1991ARiH-S.zip
Sp@wn (1997) (by Gr@eme Reve!l)
http://rapidshare.com/files/275649838/GR-1997S-S.zip
Chri$tine (1983) (by J0hn C@rpenter)
http://rapidshare.com/files/203099583/JC-1983C-aS.rar
Leprech@un 2 (1994) (by J0nathan Eli@s)
http://rapidshare.com/files/297016790/JE-1994L2-S.zip
Tw0 M00n Juncti0n (1988) (by J0nathan Eli@s)
http://rapidshare.com/files/181648308/JE-1988TMJ-S.rar
The T0uch (2oo1) (by B@sil P0ledouris)
http://rapidshare.com/files/224013380/BP-2001TT-aS-b.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/224004667/BP-2001TT-aS-a.zip
The Endur@nce (2ooo) (by Mich@el Sm@ll)
http://rapidshare.com/files/181911992/MS-2000TESLAE-S.rar
The St@r Ch@mber (1983) / The Dr!ver (1978) (by Mich@el Sm@ll)
http://rapidshare.com/files/165571870/MS-1983TSC.1978.TD-S.rar
The Bl00d 0f Her0es (1988) (by T0dd B0ekelheide)
http://rapidshare.com/files/170181917/TB-1988TBoH-S.rar
D0wn Twi$ted (1987) (by Berlin G@me)
http://rapidshare.com/files/166836101/BG-1987DT-S.rar
B0y 0n A D0lphin (1957) (by Hug0 Friedh0fer)
http://rapidshare.com/files/164139501/HF-1957BoaD-S.rar
The Fl0ck (2oo7) (by Guy Farley)
http://rapidshare.com/files/299471816/GF-2007TF-fS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/299485489/GF-2007TF-fS-b.zip
0r
http://rapidshare.com/files/298425331/GF-2007TF-S.zip
T!mber F@lls (2oo7) (by Henn!ng L0hner)
http://rapidshare.com/files/165234737/HL-2007TF-S.rar
B@sement J@ck (2oo8) (by Al@n H0warth)
http://rapidshare.com/files/201474285/AH-2008BJ-S.rar
G0od M0rning, Miss D0ve (1955) / Bl@ck Wid0w (1954) (by Leigh Harline)
http://rapidshare.com/files/299555197/LH-1955GMMD.1954BW-fS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/299577052/LH-1955GMMD.1954BW-fS-b.zip
976-Ev!l II: The Astr@l Fact0r (1992) (by Chuck Cirino)
http://rapidshare.com/files/162711427/CC-1992NSSE2TSF-a.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/162713926/CC-1992NSSE2TSF-b.rar
Under The Tusc@n Sun (2oo3) (by Christophe Beck)
http://rapidshare.com/files/221112088/CB-2003UtTS-aS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/221114841/CB-2003UtTS-aS-b.zip
Fl@sh G0rdon (1980) (by Queen)
http://rapidshare.com/files/244781893/Q-1980FG-aS.zip
Sp@ceballs (1987) (by J0hn M0rris)
http://rapidshare.com/files/244796643/JM-1987S-aS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/244802000/JM-1987S-aS-b.zip
Malc0lm X (1992) (by Terence Bl@nch@rd)
http://rapidshare.com/files/216508785/TB-1992MX-aS-a.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/216512404/TB-1992MX-aS-b.rar
Everyone,
Hi!
[Top gun Special Expanded Edition]
my CD Rip FLAC+SCAN(300dpi)
and 2tracks(7inch vinyl rip)
DOG FIGHT#3
RADAR RADIO
...With a little humor.
TOMCAT.zip(462.07MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQT5PKGF
Let's enjoy!
Please.
@ GSW
Thanks for the APES links... That was F A S T !!! : )
@Isbum thanx 4 the willingness to repost it! I will check with Self ASAP. Have You noticed the little celebration that's going on over at our blog currently?
@ GSW
Thank You sir, thank You very kindly. Please let me know if it's anytning I can do for You anything at all!
I couldn't help but contribute a little to this place:
Here are in two parts. Wilton Felder - Bullitt (1970) in Flac format.
http://rapidshare.com/files/332145500/Wilton_Felder_-_Bullitt.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/332145509/Wilton_Felder_-_Bullitt.part1.rar
Enjoy!
/Funkback
Have TWS stopped???
Thanks
TWS open on page 2.
@isbum
Thanks.
I do not seem to be recieving 'follow-up comments', even though it sais it's activated?
Are you able to shed any light on this problem please.
Thanks very much
@xili
Thanks for all the great stuff!
Your work is awesome!
Splendid!
A request please for:
"The Accused" by Brad Fiedel
I came accross the original cd cover art for it , so it DOES exist somewhwere out there.
Thanks all.
@voodoo magic
follow up comments are not working at the moment for some of us: GSW, Hippo and me have the same problem, for the Filscorium at least....
@sorei
Oh i see. Thanks.
@Prospero
Thanks for Bird of Paradie
@Wild
Thanks for Good Morning, Miss Dove
Hi:)
@ jersey devil
@ Colonel Saunders
Here's...
Richard Robbins - The White Countess [2005], @320, 66,2MB.
http://rapidshare.com/files/332308614/RR-TWC.rar
1. Illya Kisses Sophia's Hand (00:40)
2. Jackson Says Goodnight (01:51)
3. Sophia Gives Olga Money (00:27)
4. The Looking Box (01:12)
5. Maria in the Rain (00:45)
6. I Had A Daughter (01:28)
7. Public Gardens (00:56)
8. Jackson Gives $300 (01:17)
9. Jackson Leaves Liu (02:15)
10. Last Call (01:06)
11. The Real White Countess (02:05)
12. Search for Katya (01:53)
13. Katya Cries Out (02:20)
14. Pre-Flashback Harp (00:20)
15. Post-Flashback Harp (00:27)
16. Billowing Sails (02:47)
17. Pink Sea (01:14)
18. Yellow Angel (02:41)
19. The Old Teahouse (01:06)
20. Shanghai Blues (00:33)
21. Russian Gypsy (03:55)
Total Duration: 00:31:18
(Not my rip.)
Enjoy!:)
@Prospero
A lo of thanks Bird of Paradie
....I somehow think I have seen the soundtrack (or score) 'the flying doctors' by Garry McDonald (australian movie) but I don't remember where. Or when.
Does anybody have a link or an info?
That would be great :-)))
@nemesis67 -
Big thanks for The White Countess!
@ sorei -
I found it. I thought it would be dead by now, but it is still alive,buried in my list...
"The Flying Doctors" - Garry McDonald.....
http://rapidshare.com/files/283689437/TheFlyingDoctors_McDonaldAndStone.rar
@ Colonel Saunders -
The submarine score you requested along with it's mate.....
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WO3PLHV8
@ Prospero
Thanks for BIRD OF PARADISE / LYDIA BAILEY !!! : )
HELP REQUEST
I've invested in a Blu Ray disk drive/burner. (Also thinking of those isolated soundtrack possibilities).
Need recommendations for best ripping software.
Much appreciated in advance.
Hello everyone,
Looking for a little help,
Kelly's Heroes @ 320.
Thanks Big E
Does anyone know of a free program that will join multiple videos into one? I am looking for a program that is totally FREE, not one of those with a trial period and then you buy.
@GSW:
HI! I just saw your request for the Sony El Cid @320K... here it goes (my own rip from CD)
Miklós Rósza - El Cid
File Size: 96M
Bit Rate: 320K
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0WD7FIFA
As you know, Sony's is the CD edition of the original Rózsa re-recording of selections of the score on MGM records so I've thrown in images of the MGM gatefold jacket (front, back and inside) as well as of the Sony CD insert (Front, back and inside notes). On a personal note, even though we finally have the complete score magnificently recorded by Nic Raine and the Prague Philharmonc on Tadlow, I still think that Rózsa's own version on this recording can't be beat for sheer Spanish bravado on the Overture, Prelude, Fight For Calahorra and the Intermezzo!
@southview
you made someone very happy, thanks a lot for that!!!
:-)))))
@John James
thx my friend, for commenting the acatar, I like brown much better :-))
fpalafox - Thank you, thank you, thank you!! El Cid is probably my favorite Rozsa score. I prefer Rozsa's recording also, but I truely love "The Wedding" and the flute/harp alt. cue for "Palace Music". I am a total sucker for music like those two cues.
@ GSW - You see friend, when a dude writes unabashedly that he's a sucker for flute/harp cues, I start wondering who's scraping all the candle wax off the bathtub. ;)
That said,
NP: Cleopatra's Barge - Alex North ;)
Hello All... a REQUEST in 320k PLEASE,
HOUSE I & II - Henry Mandfredini (V@rèse) [VCD47295]
Thanks in Advance! : )
@isbum - Don't wonder about the candle wax. Wonder about the Mr. Bubble and the baby oil!! :)
@Big E - Your Schifrin request. Not my rip. Thanks goes to the original uploader.
Kelly's Heroes @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1B9SXHYW
@Alchemist your link to Schifrin's THE FOX has been blocked by RapidSh!t
@ Wild:
Thank you very much for The Bl00d 0f Her0es & T!mber F@lls!
@ nemesis67:
Thanks for The White Countess!
@ Isbum
I saw that You popped in an discovered Frayker's most recent work. Badass isn't it. Between You guys in the Master Cylinder's place and Him I seriously doubt wether there'll be very many unreleased scores unavaliable in the future. It's truly great teamwork going on here!
I've talked to Sefscience and he doesn't have The Split, so I'll gladly take You up on the offer to get it from You.
I've also discovered the Amazing score/OST to Slaves w. Bobby Scott & Gary McFarland plus one of my favurite Jazz singers Grady Tate. It's Your discovery/rip I believe so I'd like to ask Your permission before I make it public elsewhere.
Again thanx for everything You do around here!
/Funkback
@ benbridges,
I have troubles with two download-links of your Pino Donaggio-Megafest:
"Three Soundtracks" and "Joe Petrosino" doesn't work.
Can you fix the links?
Thanks in advance.
Hej isbum and all,
many, many thanks for this wonderful site and your uploads!
@ benbridges
special thanks for your Donaggio Festival
sorry but i can't any tracks unzip:
Banchiera - Track 6
Don Camillo - Track 19
Grande Torino - Track 5
Milano Palermo - Track 12
Vaticano - Track 11
please can you re-upload this tracks
greetings
@filmpac
Trying to get hold of The Unforgiven by Tiomkin for myself and another searcher - unfortunately your link in the archive is dead. Could I prevail upon you for a re-upload? Or if anyone has a link @320 handy that would be great.
Thanks.
Hi, everyone,
I have...
1952 Singin' in The Rain(10tracks/V.A.)
1961 West Side Story(15tracks/V.A.)
1964 Les Parapluies De Cherbourg(2CD/36tracks/Michel Legrand).
1975 The Eiger Sanction(13tracks/John Williams).
1976 King Kong(13tracks/John Barry).
1977 New York, New York(23tracks/V.A.).
1977 Roots(TV)(17TRACKS/Quincy Jones).
1987 Adventures in Babysitting (12tracks/V.A).
and more,etc...
Of course,these are All CD's.
Someone, need these?
my request.
Does anybody have this CD?
If Looks Could Kill(1991)
Sorry to post so soon but am requesting on behalf of a friend of mine who is desperate.
Anyone have Howard Shore's score for 'Spider'? 160 or over is fine. Thanks in advance!
@@ VF-1A
hi, happy new year,
can you post the roots(1977) CD?
are the 17 tracks all seperate cues or one suite?
@all
(technical?)question
I use to visit a forum I am registered in, never was a problem. Ever since about 2 days ago, I am not able anymore to visit this site: I get error 404, but for me the site does not show anymore. BUT: when I use a proxy program I get the site again. ONLY when using this proxy thing.
Hippo has no problems with the site at all...
how can something like that be??
I don't get it, I haven't changed anything in the settings?
Does someone know more (which is easy, because my knowledge is limited to almost zero) and can maybe enlighten me?
A BIG REQUEST... CAN ANYONE POST THE FOLLOWING?
it is a recent release...
Now That's Entertainment! (The Very Best Of Hollywood And Broadway)
London Symphony Orchestra / Hollywood Studio Orchestra (Artist)
4 CDS 73 tracks
@ GSW - Baby oil in the bathtub?
I've had both good & bad experiences with that. ;)
@ Funkback - Yes, you can post "Slaves" and you will find TheSpl*t" on the TWS (page2-here).
@ fdfdfdfd - "Roots" on A&MCd has breaks. The music is continuous, just as the Lp was mixed, so you'll hear a slight drop-out between them.
Our dear Quinlan did an Lp rip that let it play out as SIDE ONE & SIDE TWO.
Which version do you want?
@ CarlosAlberto: Thanks for telling me this. That royally sucks. But I'm not sure what I can do about it. I'll try, at some point, to re-rip the file under a different name & see if that can succeed in getting smuggled past customs.
@ all: Things here appear to be normal. However, as a contingency plan, I've opened up my own blog. I have no wish to get busted & don't have time to monitor a blog so, in comparison, it would be a very limited affair, probably just a place where you could download my links until they disappear from RapidShift:
http://truegen.blogspot.com/
@ GSW
Frankly, yes. I use VirtualDubMod, freeware from http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdubmod/
Will join parts of avi's and I believe can do lots other useful things too. I found the learning curve a bit trying but that's just me with all new stuff.
How To Join AVI Files Using VirtualDubMod
After downloading and installing, start up VirtualDubMod, click "Video" at the top and then click "Direct stream copy".
Now go ahead and click "File" at the top, then "Open video file..." and select your first .avi file you wish to join and then click the "Open" button. (Click "NO" if it asks you if you want to rewrite the header)
After it is loaded, click "File" at the top, then click "Append segment" and select the 2nd avi file or the file you want to join to. Do not continue selecting files after appending the 2nd file (see note below) - simply click “cancel”, then go ahead and click "File" at the top, then click "Save As..." and type a file name for the final .avi you will produce. Then click "Save" and wait for it to finish. Done!
Note: If there are more than two files to be joined, the software will autodetect the rest of the files and you should click “Save As” after appending the second file, otherwise you will get multiple repeated segments after saving.
@fdfdfdfd
Hi,
It's are 17tracks all seperate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROOTS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
1977
Quincy Jones
POCM-1955
A&M RECOREDS
1 Motherland
2 Roots Mural Theme
3 Main Title/ Mama Aifambeni
4 Behold, The Only Thing Greater Than Yourself (Birth)
5 Oluwa (Many Rains Ago) (African Theme/African Version)
6 Boyhood To Manhood (Africian Manhood Training)
7 The Toubob Is Here! (The Capture)
8 Middle Passage (Slaveship Crossing)
9 You In Americun Now, African
10 Roots Mural Theme Intor (Slave Acction)
11 Ole Fiddler
12 Jumpin De Broom (Marriage Ceremony)
13 What Can I Do? (Hush Hush, Somebody's Calling My Name)
14 Roots Mural Theme Bridge (Plantation Life)
15 Oh Lord, Come By Here
16 Free At Last? (The Civil War)
17 Many Rains Ago (Oluwa) (Africian Theme/English Ver.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now ended,
all tracks ripping of flac.
and covers scanning(300dpi).
Roots.zip(FLAC/142.05MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G622KMUW
Enjoy Please!
@ VF-1A - Thank you for the fine share! Welcome to FranklyYES!
Hello Everyone! Looking for a complete score from Iron Gi@nt (M. K@men)
Does it exist?
Thanks a lot.
Request - Not Soundtrack ...I need a break.
I'm in need of hearing some Matt Johnson "The The" music.
Anything by him would be appreciated.
By coincidence, he's supposed to be releasing a soundtrack this month for a film titled "Tony" about a serial killer!
TIA
@Isbum
burning blue soul - 1981
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KMRQDA7J
01 Red Cinders In the Sand
02 Song Without an Ending
03 Time Again for the Golden Sunset
04 Icing Up
05 Like a Sun Rising Through My Garden
06 Out of Control
07 Bugle Boy
08 Delirious
09 The River Flows East In Spring
10 Another Boy Drowning
@ Garland - Thanks! I've not heard this album!
Any of his older releases would also be quite welcomed too. :)
@Isbum
only one i've got, chap! My ex was a glutton for the the; I sent you the last leftovers of this relationship
as a matter of fact, I'm looking for a soundtrack
Mr. Sycamore - 1975 - Maurice Jarre
i've got the song, but is there more? you are the experts, so I went here to ask
I'm collecting anything with Sandy Dennis involved. You could say I am the only guy who really is into Sandy Dennis. Up the down staircase, Splendor in the grass, The four seasons, The out-of-towners, Virginia Woolf, you name it.
extraordinary actress, and the soundtracks - I love them just as much
@ VF-1A
You could be my hero!
PLEASE "Adventures in Baby Sitting". Thankyou. My version has some low quality sound. I hope your one is better.
Thanks in advance
@ all-
A request
Not a soundtrack
"The Prophet" as told by Richard Harris. 1970's.
Many Thanks!
@Garland - Go to the main FranklyYes page, scroll down until you see the shop sign for Vintage Vinyl. Click the sign. Once you enter the shop look on the right side of the page click Alex North and Fred Karlin. You will find vinyl rips of Up the Down Staircase and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? If by any chance the links are no longer good request a re-up in the comment section.
@ all-
A request for
"Elmer Gantry" by Andre Previn, @ 320.
Many Thanks!
@ isbum
How cool was The The / Matt Johnson?
I used to have all those CDs, then about 10 years ago I thought I was done and sold them to a local record shop. Idiot. I rarely sell off CDs now because I know that after a few years you always get back into stuff.
@ garland
Thanks for your MJ (not Michael Jackson!) share
@ HG
I have Elmer Gantry. Working on it now. Check back in a bit.
@GSW
I will look them up, thanks! What great opportunities, and people, this blog has to offer.
@Luckymike
no problem, Mr. Lucky! Yeah, we always come back to the stuff. Like the stereotypical serial killer, listening to classic music. Drinking a nice bottle of wine.
@ Honored General
Previn_Elmer Gantry
My rip @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/332983235/AP_EG_320.zip
Scans already in the Art Dept.
Enjoy
@ isbum (and everyone else) -
You said you were tired of listening to scores and looking for something else to listen to (I think). Well, here is a really great soundtrack that features a lot of the great music I (Southview)grew up with, in New York City, in the late '50's.
"You Gotta Dig It!!"
http://rapidshare.com/files/332991074/LookingForAnEcho.rar
@isbum
Thanks.
FranklyYES is very kindly and Great bbs.
and I am very grateful to all everyone.
@VOODOO MAGIC
However mine CD is bootleg.
but this bootleg's sound quality...very good or fine.
that was before hearing the original disk.
I think that quality is a most original disc with the same level.
so...please listen to it.
AIB.zip(FLAC/246.58MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1V9BGQ0
@Garland - In case you would prefer a cd rip instead of a vinyl rip, here is the Ts@n@mi release of Virginia Woolf. I don't think Up Staircase was released on cd.
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? @ 320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4LR8AUH4
This is not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader.
Oh,sorry,
I forgot to write the title.
Adventures In Babysitting Soundtrack(bootleg)
AIB.zip(FLAC/246.58MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1V9BGQ0
A short time ago somebody posted a link to a compilation that included music from Tati's "Playtime." Does anybody still have the link to this? I just saw "Playtime" (in 70mm!) and loved the music.
@ Dylan - Not positive this is exactly what you want, it's a compilation/tribute to the director.
Sonorama Tati
Disc One
http://rapidshare.com/files/287902768/Tati_SonoramaDisc1.zip
Disc Two
http://rapidshare.com/files/287927290/TatiSonoramaDisc2.zip
@Mel - Thank you very much for your help. I will try it out.
I'm looking for a lossless rip of a rare gem :
Ex@dus + Judith. Tsunami TSU 115. Re-recording by Mitchell Powell.
Thanks
Hi,everyone,
1968 Romeo & Juliet original motion picture soundtrack(Nino Rota/9tracks)
but no arts. (my cd rip.)
01 Prologue
02 Romeo's Foreboding And The Feast At The House Of Capulet (Meeting Of Romeo & Juliet)
03 The Balcony Scene
04 Romeo & Juliet Are Wed
05 The Death Of Mercutio And Tybalt
06 Farewell Love Scene (Juliet's Bedchamber)
07 The Likeness Of Death
08 In Capulet's Tomb (Death Of Romeo & Juliet)
09 All Are Punished
art↓
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SS3_P5BhN88/Sby_bv7fGSI/AAAAAAAALiM/DkmTpRPawT8/s1600-h/Romeo+%26+Juliet+-+Thumb.jpg
or
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t3QpjNOGNDQ/SyT4pUyyvEI/AAAAAAAACMA/nXKLJyzawmM/s1600-h/Romeo+%26+Juliet+Dialogue+Soundtrack+LP+Front.jpg
R&J_NR.zip(FLAC/158.73 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2P2WAM7
A Request for TWS Please...
SUPERNOVA - David Williams & Burkhard Dallwitz
INTR@DA Signature Edition [ISE1038]
Thanks Much! : )
Hello to the entire Frankly family: Can anyone help me fill some requests for my sister. I do not have these and it's turned into a "See you don't have every soundtrack" situation. I only collect scores, and usually not the songs, unless they are part of the score cd. Because the one thing that scares me most on a soundtrack cover is "inspired by". I mean, what the.......!!! If it's not in the movie, don't put it on my soundtrack. Well, anyway I never say I have every soundtrack. She wants "Postcards From The Edge" and "Freejack". Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure you have all been in the same situation with a family member or friend. They love to make fun of your collection, but don't mind tapping into it when they can. Thanks to everyone for even entertaining my post here. Have a great day.
@ Saunders
Hey there! Sorry I've been out of touch since the holidays. The minute I got back to reality, well, they don't call it "reality" for nothing. Looks like you're as busy as ever, cataloging every one of the maestro's precious notes (well, SOMEONE has to do it!) I look forward to your next, and still have a couple of rare JW covers I intend to send you when I have time.
@ all:
Uploaded 2 scores, not my rips, so thanks to the original rippers!
Mark Isham - Bobby @WAV
Rachel Portman - The Emperor's New Clothes @WV
Enjoy!
@ all:
*********REQUESTS*********
"(*)" = mp3 is enough
nothing behind title = lossless wanted
Clouser, Charlie
The Stepfather(*)
Colbert, Serge
Tough Luck(*)
The Body (Bootleg)
Danna, Jeff
The Cry of the Owl(*)
The Grey Zone(*)
The Boondock Saints (Bootleg)
Davis, Don
The Unsaid (regular release, 19 tracks)
Debney, John
Swing Vote (Promo)
Delerue, Georges
Black Robe
Desplat, Alexandre
Les Péchés Mortels (Innocent Lies)(*)
Restons Groupés(*)
Upside Of Anger
Dong-June, Lee
Besame Mucho (Kiss Me Much)(*)
Edelman, Randy
Pontiac Moon(*)
Farley, Guy
Cashback
Folk, Robert
Police Academy (Bootleg - Expanded, 22 tracks)(*,[better than VBR])
Fung, Darren
Just Buried
Any help would be very appreciated!
Thanks!
Happy 2010 all. Looking for two long out-of-print Marvin Hamlisch scores:
Ordinary People (1980)
Sophie's Choice (1982)
Many thanks in advance!
@ luckymike
Many thanks for Elmer!
@ Isbum,
That's it! Delightful music. Thank you so much!
@ Dylan - Oh, goodie! :)
Speaking of Epic Film Scores like El Cid, Would anyone happen to have this in 320k PLEASE...
El Cid • Ben-Hur • King of Kings - Hamburg Concert Orchestra • Richard Muller Lampertz
V@rèse Sarabande [VCD 47268] (1986)
_________________________________________________
Also looking for a 320k upgrade of...
Barabbas - Mario Nascimbene (1961/81)
[STEREO] Colpix (or) Citidel release, whichever is the best sounding LP rip. Unless there is a CD version, PLEASE.
Thanks in Advance! : )
@ GSW
For Kelly's Heroes,
Thanks goes to the original uploader and GSW.
Big E
..did I imagine that or did someone request Giordano Bruno/Morricone(1973)?
here it is:
http://rapidshare.com/files/333348403/Gior.danoB.runoMor.ricone__1973_21_320.rar.html
@ tlkjwe - Better late than never...
David Newman "Daddy Day Care" (2003), 36-tracks complete @320:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ylngtwzvj5z <---
@ stereoelf - I'll repost Unforgiven next day or so, unless someone else has a link handy.
The last volume of a 4-volume set has just been posetd over at Ruggo And Jean's Fine House Of Compilations.
LISTEN TO THE LIGHT Vol.4
Various Artists
Track list
401.The Light - Poltergeist (Jerry Goldsmith)
402.The Light Field - The Prestige (David Julyan)
403.Torchlight Parade - Taras Bulba (Franz Waxman)
404.Light Of Faith - Absolute Truth (Debbie Wiseman)
405.Orange Light - Apocalypse Now (Carmine Coppala)
406.Exterior Lights - Atlantis The Lost Empire (James Newton Howard)
407.There Is a Light - Batman Forever (Nick Cave)
408.Temple Of Light - Blade (Mark Isham)
409.Love Is A Very Light Thing - Fanny (Morris Stoloff)
410.Tunnel Of Light Second Expedition - Flatliners (James Newton Ho...
411.The Creature Sees the Light - Flesh For Frankenstein (Claudio Gizzi)
412Beaming Sunlight - Full Metal Alchemist (Michiru Oshima)
413.No Ghosts In Daylight - Gothic (Thomas Dolby)
414.Half Light Main Title (Brett Rosenberg)
415.Torchlight Parade(Hohenfriedberger March - Hitler (Hans J. Salter)
416.Children Of The Light (Keith Emerson)
417.Party Lights - Trespass (Ry Cooder)
418.The Power of Light - Taste The Blood Of Dracula (James Bernard)
419.The Mission at China Light - The Sand Pebbles (Jerry Goldsmith)
420.Losing The Light - The State Of Things (Jurgen Knieper)
421.Neon Lighted Love - The Thing From Another World (Dimitri Tiomkin)
422.Love Light in Flight The Woman In Red (Stevie Wonder)
423.Love Theme From Twilight Of Honor (Johnny Green)
424.Candlelight and Champagne - The Nightwalker (Vic Mizzy)
425.Twilight Mercy - Urban Legend (Christopher Young)
@ sorei - Regarding -
..did I imagine that or did someone request ..did I imagine that or did someone request Giordano Bruno/Morricone(1973)?Bruno/Morricone(1973)?
What is this?
If it's Jacky Giordano actually in the same recording studio with Bruno Nicolai & Ennio Morricone, I'm really surprised to hear that.
Certainly blood was drawn or at the very least some cursing in Italian got recorded.
Psst... it's downloading now. :))
Recent purchases from me.
"First Love, Last Rites" 1997 Cd @320
(from IMDB comments -
soundtrack produced and performed by
"shudder to think"
with guests such as
Matt Johnson
Jeff Buckley
Liz Phair
Billy Corgan
Nina Persson
Robin Zander
http://rapidshare.com/files/333405613/STT_FirstLoveLastRites.zip
"The Learning Curve" 2001 Cd @320
By
Zoran Borisavljevic as Zoran Boris
http://rapidshare.com/files/333431929/ZB_TheLearningCurve.zip
Don't mess with the ZORAN! ;)
I dug this though. His last released score.
He worked on the TV Series
"Total Recall 2070" which was pretty highly regarded among sci-fi fans.
!YOJNE
"B.A.P.S" 1997 Cd @320
By
Stanley Clarke
Various Artists
http://rapidshare.com/files/333451167/SC_BAPS.zip
@ Saunders
Hey cool that you love Catatonia. Turned on to the band by a friend of mine from Wales. Great stuff! Sorry you or someone in your family was unwell over the holidays. Happy new year to you.
@ HG
Glad I could help with the Great Gantry. he he
@ All
Only the second time I've ever requested something! Just watched the adorable and criminally underrated "Zathura" - what a pity no one saw that movie. Pretty delightful stuff. I will likely actually buy the score, but until now I've been fairly indifferent to John Debney. Don't disklike him, but the music has sorta of not stuck with me much after the movie. But this one is more of a throwback score, and has a certain charm. I'd love to give it a better listen before buying a hard copy. If anyone has it, I'd be grateful. I'm so not worried about bitrate and such. And if you haven't seen the film, check it out, especially on a big ol' widescreen tv with surround.
HI,
Does somebody have these cd
a streetcar named desire by alex north, including some suites of max steiner (the informer, since you went away and now voyager?
thanks in advance
@Rebecca -
Here is Howard Shore's SPIDER @320k
http://rapidshare.com/files/333485459/HS-Spdr.zip.html
Enjoy!
@Tlkjwe - Your Delerue request. Not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader.
The Black Robe @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2J3R3GQB
@Javier - Your North/Steiner request. Not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader.
A Streetcar Named Desire + 3 Steiner tracks @ 320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQL1IXA4
@ Saunders
Catatonia Fan? Check
John Williams Completist? Check
Fulfiller of my all-time Second-Only Request? Check
Colonel, where have you been all my life? LOL Thanks so much for the instant fulfillment of my request. I will HAVE to get those promised JW tracks to you this week. For the moment, I'm going to download your share and get to bed. Thanks again, so very much.
@VF-1A
thx for Roots!(Almost overlooked that)
@isbum
no blood before my first cup of coffee.... ;-)
glad I actually had something you downloaded!!!
@ sorei - You GOT me...finally! ;)
I'm prepping shares and scanning like mad, so I still haven't heard anything I've grabbed this weekend.
I've had a pretty decent weekend when it came to finding interesting scores on sale.
Kinda ticks me off when people say we sharers never buy music. I spend 10 to 25 dollars every week on music.
Lot's of you spend more, I know...but you have incomes! ;)
I'm looking for Alan Howarth' expanded HALLOWEEN III -Season Of The Witch soundtrack. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!
The Eiger Sanction original motion picture soundtrack
John Williams MCA MVCM-423(=MCA-2088)
Eiger.zip(FLAC/150.7mb)
http://rapidshare.com/files/333569942/Eiger.zip.html
my cd rip(Included 300dpi scan)
Enjoy!
@Alls
Hi dear friends, it´s fantastic to be newly with all your.
I had seen that this 2010 start with the best music,hahaha.
Please, can anyone help me with anyone of my request?:
REQUESTS:
- Miklós Rózsa FSM Box 04 (Treasury 1949-1968)
- Gone With the Wind (Blue Moon BMCD 7009) 16 tracks; TT: 69:07
- Gone With the Wind (Disconforme GV1343) 17 tracks; TT: 45:54
- Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli
- Le Soldatess - Mario Nascimbene (Legend LP or CD)
- It´s Wonderful Life - Dimitri Tiomkin (Budmovies BUD4005)
- Cronaca di un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni - Mario Nascimbene (Beat Records)
- Jesus of Nazareth (Expanded Score) - Maurice Jarre
Thanks in Advance and more embraces!!!!!
@isbum
save the best for last, don't I? ;)
...this income-thing is a difficult one... I'd like to buy much more.
I guess we could both use a star-trek-replicator just for the money ;)
Just a few Request in 320k PLEASE... : )
TROLL - Richard Band [INTR@DA Signature Editions]
National Geographic Explorers - Lee Holdridge [INTR@DA Signature Editions]
TOPKAPI - Manos Hadjdakis
Invasion U.S.A. - Jay Chattaway [INTR@DA Signature Editions]
Missing In Action - Jay Chattaway [INT@DA Signature Editions]
Braddock: Missing in Action III [INTR@DA Special Collection]
Little Monsters - David Newman [INTR@DA Special Collection]
MR. MAJESTYK - Charles Bernstein [INTR@DA Special Collection]
F.I.S.T. - Bill Conti [V@rèse CD Club]
House of Cards - James Horner [INTR@DA Special Editions]
10 to Midnight - Robert O. Ragland [INTR@DA Special Editions]
THE BIG SLEEP - Jerry Feilding [INTR@DA Special Editions]
Silver Bullet - Jay Chattaway [V@rèse CD Club]
The Day Time Ended and The Dungeonmaster - Richard Band [INTR@DA Signature Editions]
Gray Lady Down - Jerry Fielding [INTR@DA Special Collection]
Honey I Shrunk The Kids - James Horner [INTR@DA Special Collection]
Captain Nemo and the Underwater City [F$M]
The Ice Pirates - Bruce Boughton [F$M]
The Monster Squad - Bruce Boughton [INTR@DA Special Collection]
Max Dugan Returns / I Ought To Be In Pictures [INT@DA]
Narrow Margin - Brouce Boughton [INTR@DA Special Editions]
Not Without My Daughter - Jerry Goldsmith
Whew...
Thanks Much! : )
@Mamoulian
Check out The Planetarium - might be what you're looking for.
...I have canceled the link to Sch1frin's The Fx that Rapidshare seems to have put a block on. I have re-uploaded the file under a name having nothing to do with The Fox in the hopes that this subterfuge will get around the road block. We'll see:
Lal0 Sch1fr1n-The F0x
[ost-rip from cd]
http://rapidshare.com/files/333687007/mr_does_dhl.zip
@soundtrackhunter
missing in action(19 tracks) + not without my daughter(20 tracks) @320
I am unaware about the record company though, I can pack + upload if you wish!
Henry M@nc1n1-Pr3m1er P0ps
[Th0rn B1rds/Sunfl0w3r/Gl@ss M3n@g3r1e/TV Th3m3s/etc.]
http://rapidshare.com/files/333699155/Prem1er_P0ps.zip
@ Comeback Shane:
Know what you mean. Thanks for the hint ;)
@ filmpac:
I'm really glad you could fill this request,
thank you very much!
@ Colonel Saunders:
I absolutely agree with you, Murder In The First is such a sad and good score, it's number 2 of the most sad scores of all time for me.
Have a guess, what's on position 1 of my ranking? It's not too difficult ;)
@ isbum:
Thanks for The Learning Curve!
@ GSW:
Thanks for the Delerue, but it was a lossless wish on my list (see the explanation of the beginning of that list).
But I appreciate your efforts, thanks anyway!!!
@Soundtrackhunter
Silver Bullet and The Dungeon Master/The Day Time Ended @320 over at The Planetarium - I've also posted a link for The Monster Squad but it's in FLAC, just in case you could use it.
HEY! I swear someone posted
"Down Twisted" here, but I can't find it now.
I was going to see if the rip (no Cd, I think) was better than the one I did.
Offbeat little synth score that I listened to recently...but alas, my copy was kinda messed up.
@ sorei
Yes, PLEASE, and Thanks for the help! : ))
@ stereoelf
Totally Awesome, Thanks for those shares! : )))
@soundtrackhunter
Missing in action - Jay Chattaway:
@320
http://rapidshare.com/files/333790950/Miss.ingInAc.tionChat.taway_19_320_.rar.html
as usual, not my rips, thx to the uploaders!
not without my daughter is uploading...
(sorry I am really record company ignorant, I never know things like that...)
@ sorei
Thanks Again! : ))
@All
stereoelf & I requested this over at the Sci/Fi Planetarium, But We might double Our chances here...
The Faculty [INTR@DA] promo
Thanks a Million folks! : )
Addition to the Long wish list...
Missing In Action II [INTR@DA Special Collection]
Please help if You can, Thanks Again. : ))
@soundtrackhunter
not without my daughter - jerry goldsmith @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/333811878/No.twitho.utMyDaug.herGol.dsmith_1991_20_320_.rar.html
The Expl0rers: A Century 0f Disc0very (1988) (by Lee H0ldridge)
http://rapidshare.com/files/296161475/LH-1988TEACoD-fS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/296175247/LH-1988TEACoD-fS-b.zip
Inv@s!on U.S.@. (1985) (by J@y Ch@ttaway)
http://rapidshare.com/files/242545067/JC-1985IUSA-aS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/242548658/JC-1985IUSA-aS-b.zip
Mr. M@je$tyk (1974) (by Ch@rles Bernste!n)
http://rapidshare.com/files/320692339/CB-1974MM-fS.zip
F.I.$.T. / Sl0w D@ncing In The Big City (1978) (by B!ll C0nti)
http://rapidshare.com/files/221935086/BC-1978F.I.S.T..SDitBC-aS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/221938687/BC-1978F.I.S.T..SDitBC-aS-b.zip
H0use 0f C@rds (1993) (by J@mes H0rner)
http://rapidshare.com/files/295709079/JH-1993HoC-S.zip
1o T0 Midn!ght (1983) (by R0bert 0. Ragl@nd)
http://rapidshare.com/files/292423063/ROG-1983TtM-S.zip
The B!g Sleep (1978) (by Jerry F!elding)
http://rapidshare.com/files/313900269/JF-1978TBS-S.zip
Gr@y L@dy D0wn (1978) (by Jerry Field!ng)
http://rapidshare.com/files/313864169/JF-1978GLD-S.zip
S!lver Bullet (1985) (by J@y Chatt@way)
http://rapidshare.com/files/179941117/JC-1985SB-S.rar
The Dunge0nMa$ter (1985) / The D@y T!me Ended (198o) (by R!chard B@nd)
http://rapidshare.com/files/257887808/RB-1985TD.1980TDTE-fS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/257892682/RB-1985TD.1980TDTE-fS-b.zip
N0t W!th0ut My D@ughter (1991) (by Jerry G0ldsmith)
http://rapidshare.com/files/242554222/JG-1991NwMD-fS-a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/242558389/JG-1991NwMD-fS-b.zip
s0me are in lo$sless but if y0u w@nt 32o kb/s, y0u can circumcise the quality with any s0ftware
@Jeffrey Scott Arnold
Just in case you missed my post over at The Planetarium - I'd like to take you up on your offer for the Universal compilation, if it still stands?
I didn't know that Monday was "bring your daughter to work day". ;)
@isbum
....as long as it is not me, working, everybody is welcome, even daughters :D
(sorry, already tired)
@ sorei - Well, wrong Giordano, but it's a Morricone I've never heard so no complaints from me. :)
Jacky Giordano is considered the Italian Lalo Schifrin in some circles. I could imagine Ennio and Bruno explaining to him that
"they don't do...funky". :))
"Jazz Themes for Cops & Robbers" 1955 Lp @320
By
Leith Stevens
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=84KUYCJD
@ Wild - I found "Down Twisted" in your previous post. Thanks!!
@isbum
tonight there's nothing more funky than my bed....
*alreadysnoring*
Post a Comment