And as an added bonus, his 1972 album Soul Makossa is being shared in Rocket's Vinyl Adventures. Check out Downtown for the full blurb on this album and many other great vinyl gems.
I found very interesting files in this forum thanx everyone who shares these files.I have question is there anyone who knows how ı can find the albums which I wrote titles this link http://rapidshare.com/files/102051752/My_Wish_List.txt.html
@ isbum Don't worry, Isbum, I was confident support was on the way from one side or the other.
@ von Cheech I think the problem with the archive containing both scores is that the track in question was the last one packed (there were no track numbers in the file names, so "University" was the last, alphabetically).
For some reason it happens now and then that the very last track (from the "end" of the archive is corrupt, mutilated or whatever). I don't know why but I presume it has something to do with the "round-up" of the downloaded archive.
Hehe, a word on that Stone soundtrack. The graveyard scene was filmed in a dilapidated cemetery next door to where I spent one day a week with some off-campus classes during my university days, many many moons ago. To get to class we took a short-cut through the cemetery, from the train station. Filmpac got rounded up as an extra. My one and only taste of movie stardom.
The film is an Aussie cult classic. The score is funky, damn funky. I fell off my chair when I first saw it on a blog, posted (if I recall correctly) by 7 Black Notes. Recommended!
Speaking of funk, I should mention that funksters (and even jazzers) should give the Manu Dibangos a go, some great tracks on there.
I'm new here and I've been looking for the FILM SOUNDTRACK to "Jacques Brel Is Alive And Living In Paris" NOT the various cast cd's that are fairly easy to find, but the movie music. I listened to this throughout my grade school years. Who would ever imagine that the tiny local library in rural Minnesota would have anything by Brel?
Anyway I'm sure that it hasn't been on cd but perhaps one of you could help?
My "Premium" Rapidshare account has just tipped 20gb and those (insert your own expletive)'s at RS have informed me that my account will be "upgraded!" to an XXL account in 47hrs. Then any file not downloaded after 90 days will be deleted!!!
Excuse me but isn't this exactly what happens to "non-paying" FREE accounts?
So why, when I pay for a premium account am I being shafted?
****************************
First of all, does anyone know a way around this? short of downloading ALL my files every 89 days!
Any suggestions would be very welcome :)
I've always defended rapidshares great and reliable service up till now but I may have to change my mind.
I very much sympathize with your views on why this should happen to a paying customer - it's not cricket.
If the worst comes to the worst, however, Jason, I think some of us should rally round and help you every, say 80 days, to download all your files. I will be first in line to volunteer to do this - it's the least I can do - I owe all you good buddies plenty of favors and it would be a pleasure.
@ thxjay - Just to tickle your funny bone even more, the free rapidshare account lets you store 50 Gig.
Luckily there is a workaround. You don't actually need to download the whole file. Go through all the motions of downloading until you get to the very last step where you are about to save the file (the pop-up window), then click "Cancel". Silly rapidshare will still register it is a download. It does NOT need to complete to register. Try it, then refresh your rapidshare collection page (where it lists all the files in your collection) and check the last download date of that file.
@ filmpac - Cipriani is always a welcome site here, thanks!
Had no idea the Jekyll request was yours. With the stinking pages broken up it's very hard to search back through everything to find out who requested what. Grrr!
BONNIE AND CLYDE Warner Brothers celebrates Arthur Penn’s revisionist gangster film of 1967 with a new digital transfer, available on Blu-ray ($34.99), a standard-definition double-disc set ($20.98) and an “Ultimate Collector’s Edition” that includes Michael J. Pollard ($39.98).
No returns are available on that last set. (Warner Home Video, R.)
Thanks for recent soundtrack shares, also for sharing your excitement over movie books win. It's always nice to see someone still get excited over something.
The following is a repost minus a few in-print items.
gunshotwound said...
Today I want to tell everybody what a good mood I am in since yesterday. Yesterday I found out that I had become a winner in a internet giveaway sponsored by a newsletter that I subscribe to. Movie posters are one of my passions and I was chosen to recieve 25, count 'em 25 books of published movie posters. I am so excited I may just bust a gut before the books are shipped to me. I have never won anything. Some of you guys may think this is nothing and in the grand scheme of life it is nothing, but right now the way things are going in my life I am thrilled and exicited and I just wanted to let somebody know about it.
Now on the this posts selections of great music.
NOT OF THIS EARTH: THE FILM MUSIC OF RONALD STEIN (Not of This Earth; Attack of the Crab Monsters; Attack of the 50 Foot Woman; Spider Baby; The Terror; Dementia 13; Devil's Partner) (thank you Jorge) http://www.divshare.com/download/4051849-45c
IMAGES - John Williams (thanks to the original uploader) http://www.divshare.com/download/4070881-766
QUO VADIS - Miklos Rozsa (thanks to original uploader) http://www.divshare.com/download/4071143-8e2
Z - Mikis Theodorakis (thank you original uploader) http://www.divshare.com/download/4071213-89d
55 DAYS AT PEKING - Dimitri Tiomkin (thanks to original uploader) http://www.divshare.com/download/4071336-053
GODS AND MONSTERS - Cartwe Burwell (thank you Jorge) http://www.divshare.com/download/4079269-200
Hope there is something here to make you guys happy.
@ master cylinder - Was it you I saw posted somewhere one of your excellent home made rips, of Goldsmith's "Kingdom Of The Spiders"? It was gone before I grabbed it, got a link handy? If not, could I please ask for a re-up?
I'm getting like zarm, he who wooed and won on Goldsmith. Only I ain't wooing, just trying to plug the gaps. Cheers.
@ SLPMOC - Happy to confirm that the situation is indeed only temporary at La Leyenda, the forum. I just happened to be inside when it disappeared, and I got it straight from the horse's mouth that the blog is closed for one day while a bit of a tidy-up is undertaken. As for La Leyenda the blog, the host is migrating to a new blog.
Must be Spring somewhere in the world, it's spring cleaning time.
@ gunshotwound - No worries. I could tell you were really excited.
I don't know if you've been reading this blog since the beginning of the year, but the folks here reporting "good" luck are few (if any). If you could, spread some of that around, we need it!
I had only just extended my premium account a few hours before hitting the 20gb mark so am even more angry!!
The one thing that is baffling to me is that why the hell would anyone ever have a premium account if they have over 20gb of files stored???
There is no incentive at all to pay for it when someone who's using the free version gets exactly the same benefits (or lack of) and the fact that you mention free accounts get 50gb is even more infuriating.
I'm now completely baffled as to how rapidshare manage to "sell" premium accounts! The only slight benefit seems to be you can download multiple files without waiting (big deal)
Sorry for taking up space here whining on but it just drives me crazy...
Thanks for the tip Filmpac, I was wondering about that myself, now I know (still a pain in the ass though) Do any other file hosts cap your storage?
@ thxjay - I share your bafflement. I had considered going premium myself until I read that little clause in the terms and conditions. More, you also lose the listings in your free collectors zone when you make the move, they aren't ported across. Since I am on a dynamic ISP address I can even avoid the dreaded wait time by a simple disconnect and reconnect. Advantages for me in going premium... zero!
Note you don't need to do that pretend download trick on every file in your collection, just the ones nearing their 90-day use by date. I go through my shared collection every couple of weeks and tickle those getting close, they are then good to go for another 90 days.
@ honored general - Thanks for those request fills, also missing from my collection.
I requested VON RICHTHOFEN AND BROWN/PRIVATE PARTS and I thank you very much for the link. Also I tried downloading THE BIG SKY, but the ZIP file was empty. The download page also indicates that the ZIP file is empty, even though the file has had 19 downloads. I know you were having problems with the upload, but you may not know about the ZIP being empty.
@Elias
Thank you very much for the 2 THE TEN COMMANDMENTS links. They are greatly appreciated.
@isbum
I'll try my best to spread good cheer and positive vibes. Believe me life has not been that great for the past few years and I must say that finding this blog and my good fortune Monday have elevated my spirits more than I could ever tell. I wish nothing but happiness and the best of everything for every one on this blog. What we all must remember is that no matter how dark our lives may be things could be worse. Sometimes all we can do is hope and I am a firm believer in hope. As the saying goes, "hope springs eternal".
Oh man, this whopping collection of 99 drive-in intermission trailers just cracks me up. Enjoy this slice of Americana, and don't forget your hotdog and hot buttered popcorn from the snackbar. Buy two more for your friends!
Personal favs include "Castleberry's Pit Cooked Barbeque Sandwich" (finest lean chunks of meat slow cooked over a real barbeque pit, bwahahaha), "Chilly Dilly, The Personality Pickle", and "Burn-O-Matic In-Car Heaters" (enjoy the movie in comfort, this drive-in is now open all year around)... and many more.
"And be sure to remove the speaker before you leave. If you should accidentally pull a speaker loose, please turn it in at our snackbar, or box office. Thank you."
Hope someone will help you to cenvert the files in mp3. I wish i could do this myself, but i've got nothing to do it (and nothing i could undertsand, BTW)... *blush*
No need to blush. This is what friends are for. We all, try...
@ Breton Girl and @Lilleby
I have already converted it all. It's ready to be uploaded, but I gotta run now. I'll post it tmw morning E.S.T. sometime. Please bear with me, I hope noone else bothers, 'cause it would be duplicated, unnecessarily.
@ lilleby - Ooh, nice one on the Harry Potter. Bit of a shame about the bitrate, but I dare say you & Breton Girl are just happy to have it. Well done:)
@ all - It's comedy month for the Franklynot projects, so I thought I would share this Italian comedy compilation with y'all, to get you smiling and posting your contribution before Isbum brings down the curtain. Classic cuts from the 60s and 70s...
@ voncheech - I assume there is a Vol 2 mate, only because the one I put up says Vol 1 on the cover. But I've never seen it anywhere. If anyone has it and can share, would be super!
THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/REQUIEN FOR A ROGUE - Korngold (Delos Records)
KING KONG - Steiner (Entr'acte tracks conducted by Fred Steiner)
THE PINK PANTHER - Mancini (I can't believe I don't have all the tracks from the OST)
GREAT AMERICAN FILM SCORES - Herrmann, Newman, Waxman & Friedhofer (Suites from THE KENTUCKIAN, DOWN TO THE SEA IN SHIPS, SUNRISE AT CAMPOBELLO and IN LOVE AND WAR)
Hey Filmpac, Kingdom of the Spiders Jerry Goldsmith (1977) http://www.mediafire.com/?eojkva2nm14 Most of the music used in this move was originally composed by Goldsmith for the Twilight Zone Episodes "Back There" and "The Invaders". This is a mixture of a DVD rip and the suites from the CD Twilight Zone 40TH Anniversary Collection CD 2
"Island in the Sky" @ 320 - My Rip - by Hugo Friedhofer altho Emile Newman got the screen credit. (Why, we may never know) But John Wayne showed acting chops like he did in John Ford's "The Searchers" in this one (imho)
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/cef501a1
For all to enjoy!
honoredgeneral@gmail.com
P.S. For any private sharers - I use PANDO for private stuff, and this works out real well. So please let me know.
Greetings all -- Any chance anyone has the soundtracks for "The Princess Bride" (Mark Knopfler) or "Willow" (James Horner)? Evidently into 80s fantasy films lately... On a completely different note, possible anyone has heard of/has the soundtrack for the 2005 film "Voces Inocentes (Innocent Voices)"? I haven't been able to find anything about it, not even a listing, but perhaps someone has had better luck than me.
In the 1980's the trasures of Suleyman the Magnificent as is known to the West, (but Suleyman the Lawmaker as known to Turks) was brought to Europe and the States, on loan from the Topkapi Palace and Museum in Istanbul. At that time a great documentary film about this larger than life Ottoman Ruler (46 years of reign, the longest of all the Ottoman Kings)including the art work he left behind was shown on PBS.
The music was quite intriguing and I decided to buy it promptly. Here Brian Keane worked with Omer Faruk Tekbilek (has mastery of multitude of ancient and contemporary instruments of Turks and other Middle Eastern cultures).
This is something which can be more easily pidgeon holed into New Age music (yet it is rather quite of the old age - pun intended-) :)
While it may be not for every ear, it definitely is very interesting.
Booklet with history and covers included @320kbps.
@ Lilleby: Ok, i will not blush with you. :p BTW, do you think you will obtain the other HP scores on the My soundtracks blog, especially The Goblet of Fire?
@ Lilleby: here's a link for Dead Man's Chest CS: http://krokki.multiply.com/music/item/475 (Not sure if you have to register before or not....) You have to click on "play this playlist", and it will give you all the mp3 in 128 kb (not great, i know - but better than nothing). If you couldn't have this because of your mac, ask and i'll upload a zip file for you on yousendit... :)
Oh, and if you think you could ask him for Willow complete score too, i'm searching for this one since a couple of years now...
@ Lilleby: i've already downloaded 27 of the 29 tracks for you... :) The bad thing is that it's not mp3 but wma. :( Do you still want me to upload them tomorrow?...
Here's a 3 cd compilation of almost all of the instrumental Gainsbourg's pieces for films.
Notes from Movie Grooves : "Utterly fantastic 3 CD and book boxset containing over 70 tracks that the Gallic musical genius Serge Gainsbourg composed for soundtracks.
Ranging from L'Eau à la Bouche from 1959 right through to Stan the Flasher from 1990 with a whole lot of great tracks from his classic 60s, 70s and 80s work such as Strip-Tease, L'Horizon, La Horse and Cannabis, Le Cinéma de Serge Gainsbourg is a brilliant collection of Gainsbourg's eclectic musical styles that he created to accompany French cinema. "
You wont find here 70 tracks, because i removed all the songs, for different reasons : 1 - I made this comp first for myself, and i think that the songs "interfere" with the music 2 - All the songs are cult classics and can be found everywhere (for instance "Requiem pour un con" and many others) 3 - It sounds much better as a score without the songs, the music is great.
CD 1 : http://rapidshare.com/files/102999390/SG1.rar CD 2 : http://rapidshare.com/files/103003372/SG2.rar CD 3 : http://rapidshare.com/files/103006627/SG3.rar
Here's the CD-1 for H. Potter in MP3. I doublechecked everything. Hope this shall resolve it for you know.
I would however like to have a track-list or which particular version this here is (both CD's)because there are some sounds of thunder etc every now and then, if this is a DVD or rip, it is phenomenally good recording.
01. Opening Logo & Arrival Of Baby Harry 02. Visit To The Zoo 03. "Who'd Be Writing To You?" 04. Owls And Letters 05. Harry's Birthday & Hagrid's Enter 06. "You're A Wizard" 07. Confrontation With Dursley 08. Diagon Alley 09. Diagon Alley (alternate version) 10. The Gringotts Bank & Vault 11. The Magic Wand 12. The Story Of Voldemort 13. Platform Nine-And-Three-Qarters 14. Chocolate Frog 15. The Journey To Hogwarts 16. Draco & Harry's First Meeting / Entry In The Great Hall 17. The Sorting 18. The Banquet 19. Harry At The Window 20. The Mail 21. Mr Longbottoms Files 22. Harry VS Malfoy 23. The Moving Stairs 24. The Quidditch Lesson 25. Wingardium Leviosa 26. Seamus' Accident 27. Halloween 28. The Troll 29. Nimbus 200 & The Quidditch March 30. "Who's Nicholas Flamel?" & Christmas Tree 31. Christmas At Hogwarts 32. Invisible Cloak & Mirror Of Erised 33. Harry & Dumbledore 34. Change Of Season
CD 2:
35. The Philosopher's Stone 36. The Norwegian Ridgeback 37. Punishment 38. Dark Forest I 39. Dark Forest II 40. Scar's Pain 41. Warn McGonagall / Confrontation With Snape 42. Neville Petrified 43. Fluffy's Harp 44. The Dog's Attack 45. In The Devil Snare 46. The Flying Key 47. Chess Game 48. The Face Of Voldemort 49. There Are Ways & The Power Of Love 50. Reunion Of Friends 51. The House Cup 52. Leaving Hogwarts 53. End Credits 54. Prologue (album edit) 55. Harry's Wondrous World (album edit) 56. Hedwig's Theme (album edit) 57. Hedwig's Theme (alternate version) 58. Hogwarts Forever (unused)
btw - will you be so nice and upload CD 1 in WinZip? And CD 2 if you feel like, but I really want to hear the CD 1 :)
Here's a link for front and back cover, typos included (the worst is "Simus" instead of "Seamus")... :p http://mysoundtracks.oldiblog.com/?page=lastarticle&id=1447304 It's true taht the dvd rip is quite good. He's the same guy who made the complete Batman Returns Score, and it's just an excellent dvd rip too... :)
@ Segroeg - What can I say? I checked my previous message, went a few lines higher and... saw you! ‘OK,then,’ I told myself, ‘this is a sign to give yourself a present.’
And that's what I'm doing right now. Merci pour ton travail et l'edition personelle. :-)
Here's the only film music by the french contemporary classical composer Pierre Boulez, the soundtrack for the short film "La Symphonie Mécanique" by Jean Mitry (a very rare work):
-"La Minute de Vérité" (Paul Misraki) -"Montparnasse 19" (Paul Misraki) -"Sans Famille" (Paul Misraki) -"And God Created Woman" (Paul Misraki) -"Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" (Paul Misraki) + any other soundtrack by Misraki
-"Georges Van Parys et le cinéma" (compilation of film music by the great composer Van Parys) + any other work by Van Parys (particulary "Les Misérables")
-"Le Crabe-Tambour" (Philippe Sarde)
-"Corto Maltese: La cour secrète des Arcanes" (Franco Piersanti" -"Le Caiman" (Franco Piersanti) + any other work by Piersanti
if it exists a bootleg (without sounds) for: -"The Sword in the Stone" (Georges Bruns) (not the very bad "musical book") -"Robin Hood" (Georges Bruns) (not the very bad "musical book") -"Prince Donegal" (Georges Bruns)
Thanks in advance if you have the possiblity to reply at one of my requests
@ H2O Thanks so much for the Karl May Collection. This is very much appreciated.
I really dig this stuff. It's different in comparison to most other Western scores. Well, some tracks try to emulate US models, some are a bit Barry-esque, but all in all the scores are original approaches to the genre.
I have absolutely no problem of fulfilling your wish, the only problem though, I am not that good with handling the zip file matters..
What I did for you so far was one of the very few things I learned to do -after many mistakes- after I started to share in the bloglife.
I don't even know for instance, why you can not use the MP3 format which I shared with you. Like I said I don't know howe to deal with zip files. Somehow I have a mental block or something... Still though after reading your request I went ahead and downloaded the most recent version of zip file software, yet still I could not create anything, it was not responsive, perhaps of course I did not figure out what or how...
I would hope that maybe someone here could volunteer to help you, at this stage. Sadly this is the best I could manage, really I am quite a one trick pony.
And about the 'My Favorite Soundtrack'-site: No, the site is not sharing any music - but I did come in contact with him and ask him (that's how I get the HP1-complete)
Here is the 2nd in my Surfin' Movie Soundtracks, the 1st was "Big Wednesday", and the 3rd will be "Point Break". Hope you diggit! =)
North Shore Soundtrack (Hui o He'e Nalu Edition)
Tracks: 01. Living in a Dream - Pseudo Echo 02. Be My Lover - Nia Peeples 03. Sounds of Then - Ganggajang 04. Blue Hotel - Chris Isaak 05. M-Style - Lords of the New Church 06. Party Next Door - Black Uhuru 07. Body and the Beat - Dragon 08. Shine - Kids in the Kitchen 09. Am I the One - Gary Wright 10. Pearly Shells* - Don Ho 11. Feel the Spirit - Wailing Souls 12. Chessboards - Killing Joke 13. Nature of the Beast - Angels 14. Listening - Pseudo Echo 15. Stonewall - Angels 16. Happy to Give - Journey 17. Funkytown - Pseudo Echo 18. North Shore Roar - Paul Delph 19. [Bonus Track] Hui** - The W's
Here is one of my recent video game Score favorites (and not available anymore in this version as far as I can tell, well maybe if you live in japan and are a nintendo club member, or pre-ordered the thang way in advance, or you DL right now, heh)
Super Mario Galaxy Score ~ 2CD Platinum Version
Disc 1
1. Overture 2. Starbit Festival 3. Attack! Koopa's Fleet 4. Catastrophe 5. Peach's Castle is Stolen 6. Into the Galaxy 7. Egg Planet 8. Rosetta's Comet Observatory 1 9. Honeybee Kingdom 10. Stardust Road 11. Battlerock 12. Grass Beach 13. Rosetta's Comet Observatory 2 14. Koopa Jr. Appears 15. Teresa Waltz 16. Floater Land 17. Wind Garden 18. Rosetta's Comet Observatory 3 19. Nemesis King Koopa 20. Hell Prominence 21. Galaxy Plant 22. Battle for the Grand Star 23. Dawn ~A New Morning~ 24. Birth 25. Super Mario Galaxy 26. Purple Comet 27. Blue Sky Athletics 28. Super Mario 2007
Disc 2
1. File Select 2. Chico 3. To the Gateway 4. Capture the Grand Star 5. From the Observatory to the Comet 1 6. Astronomy Dome 7. Course Select 8. Dino Pakkun 9. Get Star Chance 10. Tension 11. The Mole Clan Counterattacks 12. Ota King 13. Kinopio's Expedition 14. Ship Plant 15. Ocean Race 16. Cosmos Illusion 17. Megaleg 18. From the Observatory to the Comet 2 19. Athletic Cosmos 20. Red Comet 21. Grass Beach ~Undersea~ 22. Intermezzo 23. Koopa's Fort Appears 24. Fight to the Death at Koopa's Fort 25. The Big Staircase 26. King Koopa's Entrance 27. Ball Rolling 1 28. Study 29. Floater Land ~Undersea~ 30. Rainbow Mario 31. Chase the Rabbits! 32. HELP! 33. Mog King 34. Inside the Drainpipe 35. Shadow Comet 36. Teardrop 37. King Bone 38. Teresa Race 39. Ice Mountain 40. Ice Mario 41. Lava Road 42. Fire Mario 43. Sand Island 44. The Evil Steel Mecha Koopa 45. AH-WA-WA-WA-WA 46. Dungeon Cave 47. Boss Kamek 48. Ball Rolling 2 49. The Girl's Sadness 50. Flying Mario 51. Star Babies 52. The Wish 53. Family
@ master cylinder - Thanks for Jerry's Spiders, didn't know it was partly Twilight Zone. One of these days I'll get around to signing up for your blog.
Filmpac is a little confused about this WinZip stuff. Surely, there are programs to handle these, even on a Mac. Perhaps one of the Mac gurus can lend a guiding hand on the best tools for zipping, converting etc. For PC's I use UltimateZip (handles all zip file formats), and dbPowerAmp (handles all music formats). Both are free to download, both work outstanding.
Filmpac is also a little confused about how a wma file @128 can come back as a mp3 file @320 bitrate. Unless some remastering work was done along the way, it strikes me this can only result in a bigger file at the same quality. I have read that wma is slightly better than mp3 at low bitrates, and is fine to convert to mp3 @160.
My Sister Eileen was (I think) a Sallie home made rip, no actual soundtrack exists. I've got it somewhere, will have to hunt it up in the morning. Too knackered now. So knackered I'm not touching your "on top of" crack. Laters mate.
@ riddim1903 - Thanks go to Sallie for this DVD rip (good luck on the move, see you back soon), George Duning for the music, and Jule Styne for the lyrics...
Roy Budd "The Music Of Gilbert O'Sullivan" 1973 Pye Records
Only because I was playing Isbum's "Fantasy Album", with Roy Budd conducting the LSO, and was hunting for a cover, stumbled over that site. No downloads on there, pity. Some info on that Fantasy Album, roundly criticized at the time, was financed by Budd himself. It's interesting, to say the least.
@ thxjay - It's been a while since I came up with anything for The Crime Lounge, you DON'T already have. Here's a cracker by Ray Davies, of Button Down Brass fame. Seen it before on blogs, but never at this bitrate. This contains the only recorded theme of Mr Majestyk I have EVER seen, and a rattling good Magnum Force...
Tracklist: 01. The Man With The Golden Gun 02. Big Boss 03. Earthquake 04. Mr. Majestyk 05. Love Said Goodbye [From Godfather II] 06. Kojak 07. Magnum Force 08. Gold 09. Live And Let Die 10. Airport 1975 11. We May Never Love Like This Again [From The Towering Inferno] 12. Fist Of Fury
I've seen that the links (mediafire posted by chimezatnight) for "Les Enfants Du Paradis Et Autres Musiques De Films De Marcel Carne" (by Kosma & Jaubert) are dead. Anybody can reupload theses scores ? Thanks a lot in advance !
I know I have been gone for far to long without explanation. The end of the Writer's Strike has created such a massive amount of work, both on my current show and a possible Pilot Order for something I pitched a few years back, I simply don't have the love left to give the community or my blog at this time. So rather than hope for a few extra moments that will never happen, I am simply going to bow out now gracefully and thank everyone for their support and friendship. This hopefully isn't a total goodbye, just a admission that I likely bit off more than I could chew. I apologize to all for anything that didn't happen, get posted or otherwise. I only had the best of intentions in mind from the beginning. I will be closing the blog in the next few days. For those here that I let in early, I left some pretty awesome parting gifts and contact info should you need help locating something "elite" in the future. I wish all of you the best and hope to be back sometime in the future. Regards, V.
Don't ask me. I have no idea...just checked his Daydream and found the same post reprinted here but everything else seems the same as when I looked at it in February.
I am convinced that he is a direct descendant of Dr. Lao. The Circus/Daydream only exists in the mind of those who can see a universe in a grain of soil.
@ boynotorious - Bummer(:- Best wishes for the future, put that acerbic wit to good use.
@ isbum - Thx for the heads-up on the Speakeasy bud. Rest assured I do wander downtown from time to time;) Glad you diggin' the Ray Davies, one cool record that. I took a peek over at Lemoncat's, no Budd there, so hopefully he or one of the lounge gurus spots my Budd request here.
@ honored general - Thank you for the recent Friedhofers, nice one:))
@ j - Thank you also for your soundtrack boots, excellent quality!
Hello, it's been awhile, but I thought I'd drop by a post a few things. Not sure if these have been posted here before. My memory is not the best, at the moment.
"Wild Bill / The Two Jakes" promo by Van Dyke Parks.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CW2E0BZI
"Behind The Scenes" promo by John Cacavas.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4M107EGT
Enjoy:)
If some kind friend could upload these Mark McKenzie scores, I'd be very thrilled indeed!
@j Just wanted to see if you were paying attention. You know how those alternate dimensions are, something is always getting left behind when you come back.
For those who could use a refresher on Mr. John Barry (I stopped being interested in Bond soundtracks after he quit). I hoped for the longest time that somebody, something could lure him back for a grand finale or something... Not to be.. Sigh..
Until such a day comes, let's enjoy his past stuff.
Here are 3 (covers included, Monte Walsh also includes the booklet) John Barry works, all at 320kbps all from CD.
The expanded CAMELOT is taken from the DVD isolated tracks. There are occasional sound effects, and the song arrangements are presented without vocals, thank God. I have the DVD but haven't tranferred it to WAV yet. Maybe someday.
768 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 601 – 768 of 768@ filmpac
Thanks so much. I will start downloading in a few minutes. Thnaks again.
As for Isbum, I won't tell him. ;-)
My DL manager says it will take about 7 hours before its thru (well, ISDN, hmpff ...)
I watched The Messenger: The Story Of Joan Of Arc last night. I thought the score was interesting. It is an Eric Serra score. Does anyone have this?
For whomever requested Manu Dibango months and months ago, recently acquired comes two great 70s scores from Africa...
Manu Dibango "Ceddo" (1977), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/101845218/MD-Ceddo.zip
Manu Dibango "L'Herbe Sauvage" (1977), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/101863220/MD-HerbeSauvage.zip
And as an added bonus, his 1972 album Soul Makossa is being shared in Rocket's Vinyl Adventures. Check out Downtown for the full blurb on this album and many other great vinyl gems.
I found very interesting files in this forum thanx everyone who shares these files.I have question is there anyone who knows how ı can find the albums which I wrote titles this link http://rapidshare.com/files/102051752/My_Wish_List.txt.html
Thanx everybody
@ carrasco - I was just going to send it to you privately.
Just write down the link.
I gotta hang the Judge again. ;)
@ filmpac - Thanks for posting those Manu's brother! I dig the afro beat!
@Lilleby
The version of harry potter are you talking about is this without SFX?
@carrasco
thanks for the info on torso. i missed the first post...
@ paskalya - Welcome!
That's a nice list. I can get you
"The Naked Ape" right off.
Here's paskalya's other requests:
1.Due Cuori Una Cappella Stelvio Cipriani
2.Afyon Oppio Guido and Maurizio De Angelis
3.R.P.M. Barry De Vorzon
4.Sea For Yourself, A Dennis Dragon
5.Winter Equinox Dennis Dragon
6.Stone Billy Green
7.Le Sauvage Michel Legrand
8.Olympic Games 1976 Andre Mathieu
9.Daniele E Maria Nicola Piovani
10.Marcia Trionfale Nicola Piovani
11.Selma Album, The Paul Riser
12.Vai Col Liscio Sante Maria Romitelli
13.Brutti, Sporchi e Cattivi Armando Trovaioli
14.Tristan et Iseult Christian Vander
15.Naked Ape, The Jimmy Webb
I have "Stone" too. That's 2! :)
"The Naked Ape" Lp @320
by Jimmy Webb
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MWUTIE2O
Enjoy!
@ isbum
Don't worry, Isbum, I was confident support was on the way from one side or the other.
@ von Cheech
I think the problem with the archive containing both scores is that the track in question was the last one packed (there were no track numbers in the file names, so "University" was the last, alphabetically).
For some reason it happens now and then that the very last track (from the "end" of the archive is corrupt, mutilated or whatever). I don't know why but I presume it has something to do with the "round-up" of the downloaded archive.
Anyone else encountering this problem?
" S T O N E " lp @320
by Billy Green
http://rapidshare.com/files/102087294/BG_Stone.zip
Enjoy!
Hehe, a word on that Stone soundtrack. The graveyard scene was filmed in a dilapidated cemetery next door to where I spent one day a week with some off-campus classes during my university days, many many moons ago. To get to class we took a short-cut through the cemetery, from the train station. Filmpac got rounded up as an extra. My one and only taste of movie stardom.
The film is an Aussie cult classic. The score is funky, damn funky. I fell off my chair when I first saw it on a blog, posted (if I recall correctly) by 7 Black Notes. Recommended!
Speaking of funk, I should mention that funksters (and even jazzers) should give the Manu Dibangos a go, some great tracks on there.
While we're chucking out hard-to-find requests, and since I just got reminded by that other Jimmy Webb, here's my current top three...
#1 - Jimmy Webb "Voices" (1979)
#2 - Charles Strouse "The Night They Raided Minsky's" (1968)
#3 - Herbie Hancock "Colors" (1988)
Would be thrilled if anyone has these!
@ filmpac - 7 Black Notes did a rip of "Voices", but darned if I can find it now.
Calling the dark one via mind meld.
Did someone here request
Dottor Jekyll E Gentile Signora by Armando Trovaioli?
Or am I imagining it?
@ filmpac - It was 7Black Notes, and he's re-upping "Voices" for you tonight.
For Mystery Requester:
"Dottor Jekyll e Gentile Signora"
by Armando Trovaioli
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQ0FKQ2H
enJoy!
@ tony - Jeepers buddy, come up for air will ya? Starting to worry.
@ Carrasco
Martin Bottcher - Karl-May-Kollektion Vol.1
http://rapidshare.com/files/102193188/MB-DKMK1.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/102194146/MB-DKMK1.part2.rar
@ Segroeg
Gitanes Jazz & Cinema is excellent.
Nice job !
@ filmpac
OH ! Manu Dibango !!
Thank you sir.
@ isbum
Thanks for "Dottor Jekyll e Gentile Signora".
ennioman has requested it.
Thanks to him too.
Thanks to everyone.
@ amadues
No, it has some SFX's - he told me myself :)
May I echo all of H2O's appreciations.
I'm new here and I've been looking for the FILM SOUNDTRACK to "Jacques Brel Is Alive And Living In Paris" NOT the various cast cd's that are fairly easy to find, but the movie music. I listened to this throughout my grade school years. Who would ever imagine that the tiny local library in rural Minnesota would have anything by Brel?
Anyway I'm sure that it hasn't been on cd but perhaps one of you could help?
My "Premium" Rapidshare account has just tipped 20gb and those (insert your own expletive)'s at RS have informed me that my account will be "upgraded!" to an XXL account in 47hrs.
Then any file not downloaded after 90 days will be deleted!!!
Excuse me but isn't this exactly what happens to "non-paying" FREE accounts?
So why, when I pay for a premium account am I being shafted?
****************************
First of all, does anyone know a way around this? short of downloading ALL my files every 89 days!
Any suggestions would be very welcome :)
I've always defended rapidshares great and reliable service up till now but I may have to change my mind.
@ Thxjay - Bummer.
On the bright side, Downtown is springing to life and in no small way due to your fantastic and welcoming designs!
Thanks once again for sharing your talents with everyone here!
@ thxjay
I very much sympathize with your views on why this should happen to a paying customer - it's not cricket.
If the worst comes to the worst, however, Jason, I think some of us should rally round and help you every, say 80 days, to download all your files. I will be first in line to volunteer to do this - it's the least I can do - I owe all you good buddies plenty of favors and it would be a pleasure.
@isbum - Heya friend!
I'm still hanging in there. I've just had so much here on the ole plate of mine, that I've not much time to pop in.
Thanks for thinking of me :)
@ thxjay - Just to tickle your funny bone even more, the free rapidshare account lets you store 50 Gig.
Luckily there is a workaround. You don't actually need to download the whole file. Go through all the motions of downloading until you get to the very last step where you are about to save the file (the pop-up window), then click "Cancel". Silly rapidshare will still register it is a download. It does NOT need to complete to register. Try it, then refresh your rapidshare collection page (where it lists all the files in your collection) and check the last download date of that file.
Hope that helps ease the pain, a little.
@ tony - Papa bear has to keep track of his cubs. ;) Nice hearing that you're OK.
@ filmpac - Good trick to know, I'll try it.
@ isbum - Dottor Jekyll was me, thanks bud! Thanks in advance also to 7 Black for Voices... was this really shared before??
@ h2o & 3410 & isbum - Welcome all, on the Manus. Surprisingly few downloads, take a chance people.
@ paskalya - One from your list, and a great little score it is too. Plus a bonus Cipriani I've not seen out there before. Enjoy...
Stelvio Cipriani "Due Cuori, Una Cappella" (1975), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/102139980/SC-DueCuori.zip
Stelvio Cipriani "Concorde Affaire '79" (1979), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/102137090/SC-ConcordeAffaire.zip
Clint, thanks so much for pee wee, yer a lifesaver!
@ filmpac - Cipriani is always a welcome site here, thanks!
Had no idea the Jekyll request was yours. With the stinking pages broken up it's very hard to search back through everything to find out who requested what. Grrr!
Make me anger! :(
OK, well, fruster really. ;)
Just released!
BONNIE AND CLYDE Warner Brothers celebrates Arthur Penn’s revisionist gangster film of 1967 with a new digital transfer, available on Blu-ray ($34.99), a standard-definition double-disc set ($20.98) and an “Ultimate Collector’s Edition” that includes Michael J. Pollard ($39.98).
No returns are available on that last set. (Warner Home Video, R.)
@gunshotwound
Thanks for recent soundtrack shares, also for sharing your excitement over movie books win. It's always nice to see someone still get excited over something.
@chimesatmidnight
It's almost worth $39.98 just to see Michael J. Pollard opposite Warren Beatty.
Arthur Penn's masterpiece is well worth any number of extra looks. Never grows old.
@ ruggo - I guess chimez meant you actually "get" Pollard with the movie.
I hear he keeps telling dirty jokes he got from Dub Taylor, so I'll pass.
The following is a repost minus a few in-print items.
gunshotwound said...
Today I want to tell everybody what a good mood I am in since yesterday. Yesterday I found out that I had become a winner in a internet giveaway sponsored by a newsletter that I subscribe to. Movie posters are one of my passions and I was chosen to recieve 25, count 'em 25 books of published movie posters. I am so excited I may just bust a gut before the books are shipped to me. I have never won anything. Some of you guys may think this is nothing and in the grand scheme of life it is nothing, but right now the way things are going in my life I am thrilled and exicited and I just wanted to let somebody know about it.
Now on the this posts selections of great music.
NOT OF THIS EARTH: THE FILM MUSIC OF RONALD STEIN (Not of This Earth; Attack of the Crab Monsters; Attack of the 50 Foot Woman; Spider Baby; The Terror; Dementia 13; Devil's Partner) (thank you Jorge)
http://www.divshare.com/download/4051849-45c
IMAGES - John Williams (thanks to the original uploader)
http://www.divshare.com/download/4070881-766
QUO VADIS - Miklos Rozsa (thanks to original uploader)
http://www.divshare.com/download/4071143-8e2
Z - Mikis Theodorakis (thank you original uploader)
http://www.divshare.com/download/4071213-89d
55 DAYS AT PEKING - Dimitri Tiomkin (thanks to original uploader)
http://www.divshare.com/download/4071336-053
GODS AND MONSTERS - Cartwe Burwell (thank you Jorge)
http://www.divshare.com/download/4079269-200
Hope there is something here to make you guys happy.
March 25, 2008 3:39 PM
Howdy filmpac,
As requsted, here's that reup of Voices. Take a listen!
http://rapidshare.com/files/102388332/Voices.rar
isbum,
Congratulations on such a wildly appropriate prize for you to win!!!
Except..
I thought WE were your movie posters.
@ 7 Black Notes,
Thanks a bunch for that Cipriani of a couple of weeks ago.
@ chimezatmidnight - ;) Yes you are.
But it was gunshotwound who won the poster books.
Quite a ball-o-confusion we got going today.
Hi,
Did something happen to l@ leyend@ de l0s compositores? The content is all gone. And l@ leyend@ de l0s soundtracks site was removed completely?
Is it temporary or ... !?! (fearing the worse has happened...)
@ master cylinder - Was it you I saw posted somewhere one of your excellent home made rips, of Goldsmith's "Kingdom Of The Spiders"? It was gone before I grabbed it, got a link handy? If not, could I please ask for a re-up?
I'm getting like zarm, he who wooed and won on Goldsmith. Only I ain't wooing, just trying to plug the gaps. Cheers.
@ SLPMOC - Happy to confirm that the situation is indeed only temporary at La Leyenda, the forum. I just happened to be inside when it disappeared, and I got it straight from the horse's mouth that the blog is closed for one day while a bit of a tidy-up is undertaken. As for La Leyenda the blog, the host is migrating to a new blog.
Must be Spring somewhere in the world, it's spring cleaning time.
Thanks filmpac...can sleep peacefully now ... off to bed I go :)
@isbum
I am sorry I included in-print titles. I think maybe I lost my head a little bit. Thank you for deleting the titles and re-posting.
@ruggo
Thank you for the kind comments.
I have been pleasantly suprised at the number of downloads the titles have gotten.
@ gunshotwound - No worries. I could tell you were really excited.
I don't know if you've been reading this blog since the beginning of the year, but the folks here reporting "good" luck are few (if any).
If you could, spread some of that around, we need it!
@All
Hi, guys! I have two requests(CD rip, please):
1-Philippe Sarde-1990-MUSIC BOX;
2-Maurice Jarre-1989-ENEMIES: A LOVE STORY.
May God bless you all!
Someone asked for it:
Elmer Bernstein-1956-THE TEN COMMANDMENTS(18 Tracks-Rerecording-my own CDrip-from my blog):
http://rapidshare.com/files/54155478/TTC-DLE-EB-1956-ODM-www.viagemusical.blogspot.com.rar.html
And:
Elmer Bernstein-1956-THE TEN COMMANDMENTS(14 tracks-Original-my own CDrip-from my blog):
http://rapidshare.com/files/54170231/TTC-OST-EB-1956-www.viagemusical.blogspot.com.rar.html
Enjoy!
Hi!
Someone a while back requested Von Richtofen and Brown/Private Parts by Hugh Friedhofer. Here it is in 320.
http://rapidshare.com/files/102381566/HFvrb.rar
Enjoy!
honoredgeneral@gmail.com
Thanks fellas!
@Filmpac,
I had only just extended my premium account a few hours before hitting the 20gb mark so am even more angry!!
The one thing that is baffling to me is that why the hell would anyone ever have a premium account if they have over 20gb of files stored???
There is no incentive at all to pay for it when someone who's using the free version gets exactly the same benefits (or lack of) and the fact that you mention free accounts get 50gb is even more infuriating.
I'm now completely baffled as to how rapidshare manage to "sell" premium accounts!
The only slight benefit seems to be you can download multiple files without waiting (big deal)
Sorry for taking up space here whining on but it just drives me crazy...
Thanks for the tip Filmpac, I was wondering about that myself, now I know (still a pain in the ass though)
Do any other file hosts cap your storage?
@Mel,
Thanks for the offer, you're a Gentleman :)
I wouldn't wish to impose, besides if Filmpacs right, it not too much hassle to do myself.
Regards
@ elias
is this your only blog:
http://raield.blogspot.com/
?
I didn't see the cd rips you mentioned there...
only one score there actually.
thank you for the help.
looking for this one song...
“At Last!” from the film “Um-Pa.”
Stoogemania : Hummie Mann
i wish...
@ thxjay - I share your bafflement. I had considered going premium myself until I read that little clause in the terms and conditions. More, you also lose the listings in your free collectors zone when you make the move, they aren't ported across. Since I am on a dynamic ISP address I can even avoid the dreaded wait time by a simple disconnect and reconnect. Advantages for me in going premium... zero!
Note you don't need to do that pretend download trick on every file in your collection, just the ones nearing their 90-day use by date. I go through my shared collection every couple of weeks and tickle those getting close, they are then good to go for another 90 days.
@ honored general - Thanks for those request fills, also missing from my collection.
@ filmpac - File tickler?
What a tease you are. ;)
"The Big Sky" by Dimitri Tiomkin. Ripped at 320-sorry, having trouble uploading this - I am working on it - Please bear with me.
honoredgeneral@gmail.com
@Filmpac The Master Tickler :)
Good thinking Tonto!
I'll do it your way and when my premium account expires they can go whistle from then on :)
robbing *!**##**'s ;)
@Honored General
I requested VON RICHTHOFEN AND BROWN/PRIVATE PARTS and I thank you very much for the link.
Also I tried downloading THE BIG SKY, but the ZIP file was empty. The download page also indicates that the ZIP file is empty, even though the file has had 19 downloads. I know you were having problems with the upload, but you may not know about the ZIP being empty.
@Elias
Thank you very much for the 2 THE TEN COMMANDMENTS links. They are greatly appreciated.
@isbum
I'll try my best to spread good cheer and positive vibes. Believe me life has not been that great for the past few years and I must say that finding this blog and my good fortune Monday have elevated my spirits more than I could ever tell. I wish nothing but happiness and the best of everything for every one on this blog. What we all must remember is that no matter how dark our lives may be things could be worse. Sometimes all we can do is hope and I am a firm believer in hope. As the saying goes, "hope springs eternal".
@honored general
Good things come to those who wait, (The Big Sky-Tiomkin)and that we shall do. Thanks for your timely response !
Here's something new...
This film has one of the dearest things to my heart as a subject.
In the Shadow of The Moon (2008)
@ 320kbps including a 5 page digital booklet. By Philip Sheppard.
I hope you'll enjoy...
DWNLD..
http://rapidshare.com/files/102417877/In_the_Shadow_of_the_Moon.rar
Booklet:
http://rapidshare.com/files/102417809/ISOTM_-Booklet.rar
And now, a word from our sponsor...
Various "It's Intermission Time, Folks: Drive-In Intermission Trailers", @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/102645180/Misc-IntermissionTime.zip
Oh man, this whopping collection of 99 drive-in intermission trailers just cracks me up. Enjoy this slice of Americana, and don't forget your hotdog and hot buttered popcorn from the snackbar. Buy two more for your friends!
Personal favs include "Castleberry's Pit Cooked Barbeque Sandwich" (finest lean chunks of meat slow cooked over a real barbeque pit, bwahahaha), "Chilly Dilly, The Personality Pickle", and "Burn-O-Matic In-Car Heaters" (enjoy the movie in comfort, this drive-in is now open all year around)... and many more.
"And be sure to remove the speaker before you leave. If you should accidentally pull a speaker loose, please turn it in at our snackbar, or box office. Thank you."
Did you get a private share from me?
Please let me know or the check won't be on your addie next time.
Ooh, yes boss, I did indeedy. You know I'm complete rubbish at checking mail. Thanks for the heads-up, and to everybody involved. Jolly jolly:))
Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone Complete Score 2 CD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MUONKSSX
Can someone upload it in mp3 (the are in wma)
Thank you :)
@ Lilleby: THANKOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ breton girl
You're welcome :)
But my mac can't open them in wma-files so if someone please could upload them in mp3-files I will be very happy :)
@ all -
"The Big Sky" CD rip @ 320 -
let's try this again!
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/ec08970e
They say that the upload was successful.
sorry for the delay :(
honoredgeneral@gmail.com
@ All -
"the Big Sky" link works - tested and extracted successfully! XD!!!
Enjoy All!
Honored General
@ Lilleby: thanks again! :)
Hope someone will help you to cenvert the files in mp3. I wish i could do this myself, but i've got nothing to do it (and nothing i could undertsand, BTW)... *blush*
@ Breton Girl :))
No need to blush. This is what friends are for. We all, try...
@ Breton Girl and @Lilleby
I have already converted it all. It's ready to be uploaded, but I gotta run now. I'll post it tmw morning E.S.T. sometime. Please bear with me, I hope noone else bothers, 'cause it would be duplicated, unnecessarily.
Peace to all...
@ lilleby - Ooh, nice one on the Harry Potter. Bit of a shame about the bitrate, but I dare say you & Breton Girl are just happy to have it. Well done:)
@ all - It's comedy month for the Franklynot projects, so I thought I would share this Italian comedy compilation with y'all, to get you smiling and posting your contribution before Isbum brings down the curtain. Classic cuts from the 60s and 70s...
Various Composers "Comedy Italian Style", @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/102656921/VA-ComedyItalianStyle.zip
@ All - Filmpac's right, only 4 more days to make me laughter!
I'd kiss your bottoms but you need to get off of them first. ;)
@ riddim1903
Thank you :)
@ breton girl
As riddim1903 say: No need to blush. :)
@filmpac
way to go with that drive-in music...
clap clap clap.
is there a volume 2 ?
@ voncheech - I assume there is a Vol 2 mate, only because the one I put up says Vol 1 on the cover. But I've never seen it anywhere. If anyone has it and can share, would be super!
@Honored General
Thanks for THE BIG SKY link. This time it worked.
A couple of requests:
THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/REQUIEN FOR A ROGUE - Korngold (Delos Records)
KING KONG - Steiner (Entr'acte tracks conducted by Fred Steiner)
THE PINK PANTHER - Mancini (I can't believe I don't have all the tracks from the OST)
GREAT AMERICAN FILM SCORES - Herrmann, Newman, Waxman & Friedhofer (Suites from THE KENTUCKIAN, DOWN TO THE SEA IN SHIPS, SUNRISE AT CAMPOBELLO and IN LOVE AND WAR)
Thank you guys.
Hey Filmpac,
Kingdom of the Spiders Jerry Goldsmith (1977)
http://www.mediafire.com/?eojkva2nm14
Most of the music used in this move was originally composed by Goldsmith for the Twilight Zone Episodes "Back There" and "The Invaders". This is a mixture of a DVD rip and the suites from the CD Twilight Zone 40TH Anniversary Collection CD 2
@ ALL -
"Island in the Sky" @ 320 - My Rip - by Hugo Friedhofer altho Emile Newman got the screen credit. (Why, we may never know)
But John Wayne showed acting chops like he did in John Ford's "The Searchers" in this one (imho)
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/cef501a1
For all to enjoy!
honoredgeneral@gmail.com
P.S. For any private sharers - I use PANDO for private stuff, and this works out real well. So please let me know.
Thank You! XD!
Greetings all -- Any chance anyone has the soundtracks for "The Princess Bride" (Mark Knopfler) or "Willow" (James Horner)? Evidently into 80s fantasy films lately...
On a completely different note, possible anyone has heard of/has the soundtrack for the 2005 film "Voces Inocentes (Innocent Voices)"? I haven't been able to find anything about it, not even a listing, but perhaps someone has had better luck than me.
@isbum et al
A favor please..?
The link is dead for "My Sister Eileen" by George Duning which was located in the "JUNE 07" links excel-sheet.
Can I bother someone who might have it?
Thanks a lot in advance...
@ Lilleby & @ Breton Girl and @All
Here... As promised both CD's of HPotter now as MP3's and @320kbps.
Enjoy and peace !
CD-1)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40D3OWOC
and
CD-2)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0JA9TBZ
======================
@ paskalya
Michel Legrand - Le Sauvage (1975)
http://rapidshare.com/files/102907485/ML-LS.rar
@ Elias
I love your "viagemusical" the blog !
Philippe Sarde - MUSIC BOX (1990)
http://rapidshare.com/files/102905307/PS-MB.rar
@ filmpac
Fantastico, "Due Cuori, Una Cappella" !!!
As a token of my gratitude...
Stelvio Cipriani - Questo Si Che E'Amore [aka : The Last Night of Christmas] (1978)
http://rapidshare.com/files/102943226/SC-QSCEA.rar
Do you (or anyone) have his "Dedicato A Una Stella" (1976) ?
Thanks.
Here's something different...
In the 1980's the trasures of Suleyman the Magnificent as is known to the West, (but Suleyman the Lawmaker as known to Turks) was brought to Europe and the States, on loan from the Topkapi Palace and Museum in Istanbul. At that time a great documentary film about this larger than life Ottoman Ruler (46 years of reign, the longest of all the Ottoman Kings)including the art work he left behind was shown on PBS.
The music was quite intriguing and I decided to buy it promptly. Here Brian Keane worked with Omer Faruk Tekbilek (has mastery of multitude of ancient and contemporary instruments of Turks and other Middle Eastern cultures).
This is something which can be more easily pidgeon holed into New Age music (yet it is rather quite of the old age - pun intended-) :)
While it may be not for every ear, it definitely is very interesting.
Booklet with history and covers included @320kbps.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQFM9HLD
Enjoy,
Peace
@ Riddim: thanks a lot! :)
@ Lilleby: Ok, i will not blush with you. :p BTW, do you think you will obtain the other HP scores on the My soundtracks blog, especially The Goblet of Fire?
@ Riddim
Thank you, thank you, thank you :D :D :D
@ Breton Girl
Yeah, I really think so - but I will not bother him so I will ask for CoS next week and later GoF (I'm really looking forward to this one) :D
And last I will ask him for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Complete, but that's maybe only me who want this one :)
@ Lilleby: here's a link for Dead Man's Chest CS: http://krokki.multiply.com/music/item/475
(Not sure if you have to register before or not....)
You have to click on "play this playlist", and it will give you all the mp3 in 128 kb (not great, i know - but better than nothing).
If you couldn't have this because of your mac, ask and i'll upload a zip file for you on yousendit... :)
Oh, and if you think you could ask him for Willow complete score too, i'm searching for this one since a couple of years now...
@ Riddim: your first HP file is the complete score in wma, not the mp3... :(
@ breton girl
I can't play the PotC-one on my mac so I will be really glad if you did a zip-file to me :)
And I promise to ask him for Willow complete score after the GoF :D
@ Lilleby: THANKOO!!!!!!!! :))
I will download Dead Man's chest for you later today, and i will upload it tomorrow, if it's ok for you... :)
@ breton girl
Sure, it's okay :D
@ Lilleby: i've already downloaded 27 of the 29 tracks for you... :) The bad thing is that it's not mp3 but wma. :( Do you still want me to upload them tomorrow?...
@ breton girl
Oh... yeah - I can burn them to a CD and then hear them :)
@Isbum & all french soundtrack lovers
Here's a 3 cd compilation of almost all of the instrumental Gainsbourg's
pieces for films.
Notes from Movie Grooves :
"Utterly fantastic 3 CD and book boxset containing over 70 tracks that the Gallic musical genius Serge Gainsbourg composed for soundtracks.
Ranging from L'Eau à la Bouche from 1959 right through to Stan the Flasher from 1990 with a whole lot of great tracks from his classic 60s, 70s and 80s work such as Strip-Tease, L'Horizon, La Horse and Cannabis, Le Cinéma de Serge Gainsbourg is a brilliant collection of Gainsbourg's eclectic musical styles that he created to accompany French cinema. "
You wont find here 70 tracks, because i removed all the songs, for different reasons :
1 - I made this comp first for myself, and i think that the songs
"interfere" with the music
2 - All the songs are cult classics
and can be found everywhere (for instance "Requiem pour un con" and many others)
3 - It sounds much better as a score without the songs, the music is great.
CD 1 :
http://rapidshare.com/files/102999390/SG1.rar
CD 2 :
http://rapidshare.com/files/103003372/SG2.rar
CD 3 :
http://rapidshare.com/files/103006627/SG3.rar
I hope you will enjoy it!
@ Lilleby: ok, so i'll upload the file tomorrow... :)
@gunshotwound
You can find The Pink Panther soundtrack into this site .
http://u2n2.com/article.asp?id=43968
@Breton Girl 7 @ Lilleby
Here's the CD-1 for H. Potter in
MP3. I doublechecked everything. Hope this shall resolve it for you know.
I would however like to have a track-list or which particular version this here is (both CD's)because there are some sounds of thunder etc every now and then, if this is a DVD or rip, it is phenomenally good recording.
Peace,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMESSLBO
@ Riddim
Here is the track-list:
CD 1:
01. Opening Logo & Arrival Of Baby Harry
02. Visit To The Zoo
03. "Who'd Be Writing To You?"
04. Owls And Letters
05. Harry's Birthday & Hagrid's Enter
06. "You're A Wizard"
07. Confrontation With Dursley
08. Diagon Alley
09. Diagon Alley (alternate version)
10. The Gringotts Bank & Vault
11. The Magic Wand
12. The Story Of Voldemort
13. Platform Nine-And-Three-Qarters
14. Chocolate Frog
15. The Journey To Hogwarts
16. Draco & Harry's First Meeting / Entry In The Great Hall
17. The Sorting
18. The Banquet
19. Harry At The Window
20. The Mail
21. Mr Longbottoms Files
22. Harry VS Malfoy
23. The Moving Stairs
24. The Quidditch Lesson
25. Wingardium Leviosa
26. Seamus' Accident
27. Halloween
28. The Troll
29. Nimbus 200 & The Quidditch March
30. "Who's Nicholas Flamel?" & Christmas Tree
31. Christmas At Hogwarts
32. Invisible Cloak & Mirror Of Erised
33. Harry & Dumbledore
34. Change Of Season
CD 2:
35. The Philosopher's Stone
36. The Norwegian Ridgeback
37. Punishment
38. Dark Forest I
39. Dark Forest II
40. Scar's Pain
41. Warn McGonagall / Confrontation With Snape
42. Neville Petrified
43. Fluffy's Harp
44. The Dog's Attack
45. In The Devil Snare
46. The Flying Key
47. Chess Game
48. The Face Of Voldemort
49. There Are Ways & The Power Of Love
50. Reunion Of Friends
51. The House Cup
52. Leaving Hogwarts
53. End Credits
54. Prologue (album edit)
55. Harry's Wondrous World (album edit)
56. Hedwig's Theme (album edit)
57. Hedwig's Theme (alternate version)
58. Hogwarts Forever (unused)
btw - will you be so nice and upload CD 1 in WinZip?
And CD 2 if you feel like, but I really want to hear the CD 1 :)
@ Riddim
Forget about my last comment - I can hear it now :D
Hi, everybody! I'm 1½ page behind you all ;-)
@ isbum - Check your email.
[and good-bye again...]
@ Riddim: thank you! :)
Here's a link for front and back cover, typos included (the worst is "Simus" instead of "Seamus")... :p
http://mysoundtracks.oldiblog.com/?page=lastarticle&id=1447304
It's true taht the dvd rip is quite good. He's the same guy who made the complete Batman Returns Score, and it's just an excellent dvd rip too... :)
@ Segroeg - What can I say? I checked my previous message, went a few lines higher and... saw you! ‘OK,then,’ I told myself, ‘this is a sign to give yourself a present.’
And that's what I'm doing right now. Merci pour ton travail et l'edition personelle. :-)
@ segroeg - I'll 2nd what di(aphanous said. I'm psyched to hear this special Serge Gainsbourg collection!
@filmpac
"It's Intermission Time, Folks!" CDs are sold here...
http://hometown.aol.com/driveinexchange1/IITFCDS.html
they also sell transfers of the trailers on DVD..
Hi,
Here's the only film music by the french contemporary classical composer Pierre Boulez, the soundtrack for the short film "La Symphonie Mécanique" by Jean Mitry (a very rare work):
http://rapidshare.com/files/103070149/PierreBoulez-SymphonieMecanique.mp3.html
I have also some requests (if it's possible):
-"La Minute de Vérité" (Paul Misraki)
-"Montparnasse 19" (Paul Misraki)
-"Sans Famille" (Paul Misraki)
-"And God Created Woman" (Paul Misraki)
-"Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" (Paul Misraki)
+ any other soundtrack by Misraki
-"Georges Van Parys et le cinéma" (compilation of film music by the great composer Van Parys)
+ any other work by Van Parys (particulary "Les Misérables")
-"Le Crabe-Tambour" (Philippe Sarde)
-"Corto Maltese: La cour secrète des Arcanes" (Franco Piersanti"
-"Le Caiman" (Franco Piersanti)
+ any other work by Piersanti
if it exists a bootleg (without sounds) for:
-"The Sword in the Stone" (Georges Bruns) (not the very bad "musical book")
-"Robin Hood" (Georges Bruns) (not the very bad "musical book")
-"Prince Donegal" (Georges Bruns)
Thanks in advance if you have the possiblity to reply at one of my requests
@ H2O
Thanks so much for the Karl May Collection.
This is very much appreciated.
I really dig this stuff. It's different in comparison to most other Western scores. Well, some tracks try to emulate US models, some are a bit Barry-esque, but all in all the scores are original approaches to the genre.
@ segroeg
Merci beaucoup pour tout les Gainsbourg...;)
@Lilleby
I have absolutely no problem of fulfilling your wish, the only problem though, I am not that good with handling the zip file matters..
What I did for you so far was one of the very few things I learned to do -after many mistakes- after I started to share in the bloglife.
I don't even know for instance, why you can not use the MP3 format which I shared with you. Like I said I don't know howe to deal with zip files. Somehow I have a mental block or something... Still though after reading your request I went ahead and downloaded the most recent version of zip file software, yet still I could not create anything, it was not responsive, perhaps of course I did not figure out what or how...
I would hope that maybe someone here could volunteer to help you, at this stage. Sadly this is the best I could manage, really I am quite a one trick pony.
Sorry that I can not do better than this.
Also many thanks for sharing the tracklisting.
Peace
@Breton Girl :)
I want to thank you for the website link with covers. I see that there are others there.
But does this blog actually share any music? If so I failed to figure out how. Do you think you could help..?
Peace
@ Riddim
It's ok - I find it out by myself :)
And about the 'My Favorite Soundtrack'-site:
No, the site is not sharing any music - but I did come in contact with him and ask him (that's how I get the HP1-complete)
Hope that helped :)
Here is the 2nd in my Surfin' Movie Soundtracks, the 1st was "Big Wednesday", and the 3rd will be "Point Break". Hope you diggit! =)
North Shore Soundtrack (Hui o He'e Nalu Edition)
Tracks:
01. Living in a Dream - Pseudo Echo
02. Be My Lover - Nia Peeples
03. Sounds of Then - Ganggajang
04. Blue Hotel - Chris Isaak
05. M-Style - Lords of the New Church
06. Party Next Door - Black Uhuru
07. Body and the Beat - Dragon
08. Shine - Kids in the Kitchen
09. Am I the One - Gary Wright
10. Pearly Shells* - Don Ho
11. Feel the Spirit - Wailing Souls
12. Chessboards - Killing Joke
13. Nature of the Beast - Angels
14. Listening - Pseudo Echo
15. Stonewall - Angels
16. Happy to Give - Journey
17. Funkytown - Pseudo Echo
18. North Shore Roar - Paul Delph
19. [Bonus Track] Hui** - The W's
* - Different Version in Film
** - Not in Film
http://rapidshare.com/files/101606606/N0RTH_SH0R3.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/101609643/N0RTH_SH0R3.part2.rar
@Amadues
Thank you very much for the PANTHER link.
Here is one of my recent video game Score favorites (and not available anymore in this version as far as I can tell, well maybe if you live in japan and are a nintendo club member, or pre-ordered the thang way in advance, or you DL right now, heh)
Super Mario Galaxy Score ~
2CD Platinum Version
Disc 1
1. Overture
2. Starbit Festival
3. Attack! Koopa's Fleet
4. Catastrophe
5. Peach's Castle is Stolen
6. Into the Galaxy
7. Egg Planet
8. Rosetta's Comet Observatory 1
9. Honeybee Kingdom
10. Stardust Road
11. Battlerock
12. Grass Beach
13. Rosetta's Comet Observatory 2
14. Koopa Jr. Appears
15. Teresa Waltz
16. Floater Land
17. Wind Garden
18. Rosetta's Comet Observatory 3
19. Nemesis King Koopa
20. Hell Prominence
21. Galaxy Plant
22. Battle for the Grand Star
23. Dawn ~A New Morning~
24. Birth
25. Super Mario Galaxy
26. Purple Comet
27. Blue Sky Athletics
28. Super Mario 2007
Disc 2
1. File Select
2. Chico
3. To the Gateway
4. Capture the Grand Star
5. From the Observatory to the Comet 1
6. Astronomy Dome
7. Course Select
8. Dino Pakkun
9. Get Star Chance
10. Tension
11. The Mole Clan Counterattacks
12. Ota King
13. Kinopio's Expedition
14. Ship Plant
15. Ocean Race
16. Cosmos Illusion
17. Megaleg
18. From the Observatory to the Comet 2
19. Athletic Cosmos
20. Red Comet
21. Grass Beach ~Undersea~
22. Intermezzo
23. Koopa's Fort Appears
24. Fight to the Death at Koopa's Fort
25. The Big Staircase
26. King Koopa's Entrance
27. Ball Rolling 1
28. Study
29. Floater Land ~Undersea~
30. Rainbow Mario
31. Chase the Rabbits!
32. HELP!
33. Mog King
34. Inside the Drainpipe
35. Shadow Comet
36. Teardrop
37. King Bone
38. Teresa Race
39. Ice Mountain
40. Ice Mario
41. Lava Road
42. Fire Mario
43. Sand Island
44. The Evil Steel Mecha Koopa
45. AH-WA-WA-WA-WA
46. Dungeon Cave
47. Boss Kamek
48. Ball Rolling 2
49. The Girl's Sadness
50. Flying Mario
51. Star Babies
52. The Wish
53. Family
http://rapidshare.com/files/101634785/SUP3R_M4R10_G4L4XY.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/101639384/SUP3R_M4R10_G4L4XY.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/101639982/SUP3R_M4R10_G4L4XY.part3.rar
@ elias
Maurice Jarre "Enemies: A Love Story" (1989), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103164916/MJ-Enemies.zip
@ master cylinder - Thanks for Jerry's Spiders, didn't know it was partly Twilight Zone. One of these days I'll get around to signing up for your blog.
Filmpac is a little confused about this WinZip stuff. Surely, there are programs to handle these, even on a Mac. Perhaps one of the Mac gurus can lend a guiding hand on the best tools for zipping, converting etc. For PC's I use UltimateZip (handles all zip file formats), and dbPowerAmp (handles all music formats). Both are free to download, both work outstanding.
Filmpac is also a little confused about how a wma file @128 can come back as a mp3 file @320 bitrate. Unless some remastering work was done along the way, it strikes me this can only result in a bigger file at the same quality. I have read that wma is slightly better than mp3 at low bitrates, and is fine to convert to mp3 @160.
Hi Thanks all for sharing my requests I have another requests for the following files http://rapidshare.com/files/103225499/My_Wish_List2.txt.html
If you can help me I will be very happy Thanks again
Has "Apology"
by Maurice Jarre been posted?
It was released on V@rese in 1986 on LP ONLY. Soundtrack Collector rating is *****! or ?
I saw a copy of it recently, but because the release date was '86 I figured a Cd was issued at the same time.
Let me know if you have it soon.
Thanks!
@ Lilleby: PotC Dead Man's Chest CS, wma @ 128 (in a zip file):
http://download.yousendit.com/39FAF7A407A389CE
hope you will enjoy :)
@ filmpac - Are you on top of
"My Sister Eileen"? :))
@ breton girl
Thank you :D
I think I soon will get the CoS :)
@ Lilleby: you're welcome! :)
I'll be waiting for the CoS...
@ isbum - Yeah, I've posted Apology before. You're right, it's LP only. Here's the link again...
Maurice Jarre "Apology" (1986), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/22679690/MJ-Apology.rar
My Sister Eileen was (I think) a Sallie home made rip, no actual soundtrack exists. I've got it somewhere, will have to hunt it up in the morning. Too knackered now. So knackered I'm not touching your "on top of" crack. Laters mate.
@parzival
Sorry... a little late to the party. Here's a request you made a while ago.
SUPERNOVA Promo Score by David C. Williams. Covers Included.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PB62SCEU
Enjoy!
Now a couple requests from me...
True Romance (Score)
Captain Ron
Heavenly Creatures
Scrooged (Score)
@ goonie
Hey, thanks a lot for the Supernova!
I wanted this like 10 yrs. ago already! :))
@ all
Massive and continuing "killer-update" of re-ups and new orchestral stuff from the gaming world at my blog:
http://melancholiasubobscura.blogspot.com/
Isbum Google's "knackered"
Downloads new Jarre.
Wonders if he needs to make an apology to filmpac.
See's Wikipedia description of
"knackered" as "Australasian slang for testicles".
Imagines Eileen with a smile ;)
@Gogol
I've posted "Misraki, Jazz & Cinema" some time ago, you will find it on Quinlan's list.
I will post "Van Parys et le Cinema"
this week-end.
Thank you for Boulez :)
@ filmpac - Cipriani's "Una Cappella" is marvelous...don't quite know what to make of Jarre's "Apology" though.
Kinda coo-coo for coconuts. ;)
@ isbum
If filmpac cannot find his copy of My Sister Eileen (indeed Sallie's dvd rip) I will upload it for you.
I'll hold fire for a day or two.
@ Mel - Thank you. Also Mel, thanks for popping around to the "shops" Downtown. It does me good seeing that you enjoy them so much.
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition 2 CD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDEOVGWN
@Gogol
"Georges Van Parys et le Cinema"
cd rip @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/103354574/Georges_Van_Parys.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/103358031/Georges_Van_Parys.part2.rar
Does it need to be asked if these HARRY POTTER's have any SFX?
Happy Weekend to you all!
:)
STooth
@parzival
HOLY SMACKS OF LOVE!
Thanks for the link to your site!
:)
STooth
@ riddim1903 - Thanks go to Sallie for this DVD rip (good luck on the move, see you back soon), George Duning for the music, and Jule Styne for the lyrics...
George Duning & Jule Style "My Sister Eileen" (1955), DVD rip @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103389061/GD-MySisterEileen.zip
@ isbum - Hehe, funny guy. No, not that knackered, the other knackered.
Request, spotted on this page here...
Roy Budd
"The Music Of Gilbert O'Sullivan"
1973 Pye Records
Only because I was playing Isbum's "Fantasy Album", with Roy Budd conducting the LSO, and was hunting for a cover, stumbled over that site. No downloads on there, pity. Some info on that Fantasy Album, roundly criticized at the time, was financed by Budd himself. It's interesting, to say the least.
@ filmpac - That's what you say.
Eileen's got a different story. ')
BTW filmpac, their's a sweet smell of Bernstein over at Quinlan's Speakeazy for you.
@ thxjay - It's been a while since I came up with anything for The Crime Lounge, you DON'T already have. Here's a cracker by Ray Davies, of Button Down Brass fame. Seen it before on blogs, but never at this bitrate. This contains the only recorded theme of Mr Majestyk I have EVER seen, and a rattling good Magnum Force...
Ray Davies Orchestra "Flashpoint" (1975), LP @256:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103410104/RD-Flashpoint.zip
Tracklist:
01. The Man With The Golden Gun
02. Big Boss
03. Earthquake
04. Mr. Majestyk
05. Love Said Goodbye [From Godfather II]
06. Kojak
07. Magnum Force
08. Gold
09. Live And Let Die
10. Airport 1975
11. We May Never Love Like This Again [From The Towering Inferno]
12. Fist Of Fury
Hope you like!
@ filmpac - I'd lay money on it that
Lemoncat of Grooves of Delight blogspot has that Roy Budd record.
Thumbs up for the Ray Davies filmpac!
Does anyone have The Marvellous Film World Of Bernard Herrmann, Vols 1 & 2. Both were released by Tsunami and feature Herrmann's original conducting.
Thanks a bunch in advance!!!
@ Lilleby: THANKOO THANKOO!!!!!!
@jp4151
I have your 2 Herrmann-requests, will up later.
@H2O
@filmpac
Thank you so much for MUSIC BOX and ENEMIES: A LOVE STORY! Was searching for a long time and finaly can retire my vinyl...
Peace and happiness, great guys!
THE MARVELOUS FILM WORLD OF BERNARD HERRMANN Vols. 1 & 2
Vol.1
http://rapidshare.com/files/103525655/BHV1.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/103518170/BHV1.part2.rar
Vol.2
http://rapidshare.com/files/103535782/BHV2.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/103528533/BHV2.part2.rar
@ Segroeg: Thank you so much !
I've seen that the links (mediafire posted by chimezatnight) for "Les Enfants Du Paradis Et Autres Musiques De Films De Marcel Carne" (by Kosma & Jaubert) are dead.
Anybody can reupload theses scores ?
Thanks a lot in advance !
To All,
I know I have been gone for far to long without explanation. The end of the Writer's Strike has created such a massive amount of work, both on my current show and a possible Pilot Order for something I pitched a few years back, I simply don't have the love left to give the community or my blog at this time. So rather than hope for a few extra moments that will never happen, I am simply going to bow out now gracefully and thank everyone for their support and friendship. This hopefully isn't a total goodbye, just a admission that I likely bit off more than I could chew. I apologize to all for anything that didn't happen, get posted or otherwise. I only had the best of intentions in mind from the beginning. I will be closing the blog in the next few days. For those here that I let in early, I left some pretty awesome parting gifts and contact info should you need help locating something "elite" in the future. I wish all of you the best and hope to be back sometime in the future. Regards, V.
@ All -
a request- for an oldie but a goodie.
"Bernard Herrmann Conducts Great British Film Music"
Decca Records/London 448 954-2 LPF
Country
Germany
Format
CD
Release Date
1996
UPN
0-2894-48954-2-1
Also contains music from:
Richard III
Anna Karenina
Oliver Twist
Ideal Husband, An
Escape Me Never
Forty-Ninth Parallel
This label refers to the following compilation album:
Bernard Herrmann Conducts Great British Film Music
If anyone could do this, it would be most appreciated! I will have 3 more Dimitri Tiomkin scores to share later today!
Many Thanks,
honoredgeneral@gmail.com
Re: boynotorious post
Don't ask me. I have no idea...just checked his Daydream and found the same post reprinted here but everything else seems the same as when I looked at it in February.
I am convinced that he is a direct descendant of Dr. Lao.
The Circus/Daydream only exists in the mind of those who can see a universe in a grain of soil.
Would anyone happen to have the Buckaroo Banzai Score. I have only been able to locate bits and pieces, or dead end links. thanks in advance. =)
--J.
@ boynotorious - Bummer(:- Best wishes for the future, put that acerbic wit to good use.
@ isbum - Thx for the heads-up on the Speakeasy bud. Rest assured I do wander downtown from time to time;) Glad you diggin' the Ray Davies, one cool record that. I took a peek over at Lemoncat's, no Budd there, so hopefully he or one of the lounge gurus spots my Budd request here.
@ honored general - Thank you for the recent Friedhofers, nice one:))
@ j - Thank you also for your soundtrack boots, excellent quality!
Hello, it's been awhile, but I thought I'd drop by a post a few things. Not sure if these have been posted here before. My memory is not the best, at the moment.
"Wild Bill / The Two Jakes" promo by Van Dyke Parks.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CW2E0BZI
"Behind The Scenes" promo by John Cacavas.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4M107EGT
Enjoy:)
If some kind friend could upload these Mark McKenzie scores, I'd be very thrilled indeed!
"Frank And Jesse" / "The Lost Child"
Many thanks
@j
MICHAEL BODDRICK
BUCKAROO BANZAI (OST)
Enjoy your trip to the 8th dimension.
@Ruggo
Hmmm...do I have to actually travel to the 8th dimension to see the link, cuz my overthruster is in the shop... ;)
@j
Just wanted to see if you were paying attention. You know how those alternate dimensions are, something is always getting left behind when you come back.
MICHAEL BODDICKER
BUCKAROO BANZAI
http://rs297cg.rapidshare.com/files/103650136/Michael_Boddicker_Buckaroo_Banzai.rar
@filmpac
Thank you for your sensitivity and kindness. Sister Eileen is now in a good place ...
Peace
Hey folks, it's share time again. Hope you all enjoy the choices.
MR. BUDDWING - Kenyon Hopkins (12 tracks) Thank you Jorge.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4073854-949
OUR MOTHER'S HOUSE - Georges Delerue (12 tracks) Thank you Jorge.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4079346-00e
TARAS BULBA - Franz Waxman (11 tracks) Thanks to the original uploader.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4079456-6af
LES MISÉRABLES - Alex North (15 tracks) Thanks to the original uploader.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4079756-44f
LES MISÉRABLES - Arthur Honegger (17 tracks, Adriano conducting) Thank you Jorge.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4079756-44f
LORD JIM - Bronislau Kaper (13 tracks) Thanks to the original uploader.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4080101-ea4
AUNTIE MAME - Bronislau Kaper (8 tracks) Thank you Jorge.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4082432-476
BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN - Franz Waxman (9 tracks conducted by Kenneth Alwyn) Thank you Jorge.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4082679-e26
ANATOMY OF A MURDER - Duke Ellington (13 tracks) Thanks to the original uploader.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4082913-6c1
CRUISING - various vocals (16 tracks) Thanks to original uploader.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4104178-4f9
THE WAR LORD - Jerome Moross (11 tracks) Thank you Jorge.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4083752-7d6
For those who could use a refresher on Mr. John Barry (I stopped being interested in Bond soundtracks after he quit). I hoped for the longest time that somebody, something could lure him back for a grand finale or something... Not to be.. Sigh..
Until such a day comes, let's enjoy his past stuff.
Here are 3 (covers included, Monte Walsh also includes the booklet) John Barry works, all at 320kbps all from CD.
MONTE WALSH:
(Cover&Booklet)
http://rapidshare.com/files/103435373/Monte_Walsh-CVRS.rar
Dwnload:
SENDSPACE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/onozm2
MEGAUPLOAD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6RNJYGGO
Beyondness Of Things (February 1999):
Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oz0pk7
Megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4LAFKMUA
ETERNAL ECHOES:
Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gzmij6
Megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMMUMCG8
Hi everyone.
There appears to be an extended
2CD set of incidental music etc from the 1968 soundtrack of 'Camelot'.
Has anyone got that one????
Best regards
SEASY
@Filmpac,
Thanks for thinking of me with that awesome Ray Davies :)
It's great to have a nice copy at last, you little ripper!
@Isbum,
Yep, I reckon Lemoncat will have that Roy Budd in his vast vinyl warehouse :)
@ ALL -
Here, for anyone who needs them are
Giant 1956 Dimitri Tiomkin original 12 track ost, my rip @ 320
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/d339b285
Giant EXPANDED release 31 tracks expanded boot my rip @ 320
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/aed5583d
The Sundowners not my rip @ 320. Many Thanks to the original poster!
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/07ab3f07
Enjoy with my thanks, all!
honoredgeneral@gmail.com
@ seasy
The expanded CAMELOT is taken from the DVD isolated tracks. There are occasional sound effects, and the song arrangements are presented without vocals, thank God. I have the DVD but haven't tranferred it to WAV yet. Maybe someday.
@honored general
I've downloaded your Giant (expanded) file a couple times and I keep getting the same unidentifiable text file which I can't open.
'Splain me.
Thanks
Here's a re-up that Sallie requested.
Perhaps something for the Crime Lounge THXjay?
"Lady In Cement" Cd @320
by Hugo Montenegro
http://rapidshare.com/files/103912973/HM_LadyInCement.zip
EnJoY!
@ carrasco - Had to go and hunt this up, I only had the LP version. Thanks go to the original ripper...
Georges Delerue "Les Tribulations D'Un Chinois En Chine (aka Chinese Adventures In China)" (1965), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103917734/GD-ChineseAdventures.zip
Oops, probably not clear enough that. The Chinese Adventures above is indeed the CD version. Cheerio!
Thanks Parzival for posting the Herrmann CDs. It made my day pass by a lot faster.
Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment