Maurice Jarre-Musique de Scene pour le Theatre National Populaire 1951-1963 Milan 74321 46831-2 CD rips @ 320
This is stage music that Jarre wrote for plays preformed by Jean Villar's theater company in France, the National Popular Theater, or TNP. Juliette Greco sings the song included in Disc 3 Track 4.
So, here is the reupload of all the 3 CD's to Megaupload one big file (by Lowephato): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UY0TALF
also, you can find at Buster's he very interesting LP: http://big10inchrecord.blogspot.com/2009/04/distinguished-film-composer-maurice.html in LOSSLESS
and OST converted to mp3
Musique de Scène pour le Théâtre National Populaire - Maurice Jarre (LP)
Source is FLAC transcoded to mp3 vbr -0 to reduce size..... Duration: 00:51:18 / 44 tracks Artwork : front+back signed by Gerard Philipe....
* fixed * You noticed a missing track on this Giorgio Gaslini soundtrack eda. It was because #12 & #13 were combined in one track. Now split & tagged correctly. IGNORE that the split tracks are 320 - I couldn't reset it!
"Le Tue Mani Sul Mio Corpo" 1970 Lp by Giorgio Gaslini
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J09WZDLB
@ Janus2810 - Sorry to rub this in every time this Lp comes up for share. Hopefully this will be the end of it.
A pot-smoking coloured fellow and a rather fat chronic masturbating axe-wielding redneck as brothers, a drunk priest, an alcoholic wife-murderer, reindeer and sex? Could you wish for more?
@ eda-88 - I only have disc 1 of "I Quattro Dell'Ave Maria" which has to be ripped from my Cd-r. I'll ask ennioman for disc 2.
Sometimes I use the US or British titles on folders, so, if possible when you request to list the alternate titles as in (US Version Titled or Released Title).
@ eda-88 - it appears that I combined the 2 disc Rustichelli of "Aces High" I'm not going to rip this because it's incomplete and you'll probably ask for the missing tracks.
:) Sorry. Perhaps ennoman can just give out the whole enchilada again. Obviously, this score has a following.
wow! thanks to Rolico and Eda-88 for the megapost of nicolai! just one small question re: Allora Il Treno (LP) (1974)...was this a request, or was there supposed to be a link for that one as well? in either case, i'll be too busy downloading all the other great shares, so thanks to everybody for breathing some life back in here!
eda -- I was just about to upload RENDEZ-VOUS and LOVEBIRDS for you when I happened upon this site, which supplies both titles ... and much more besides!
"Stavisky" - Stephen Sondheim..... http://rapidshare.com/files/326258529/Stavisky_SS.rar
"A Maurice Jarre Trilogy", FLAC (this download is 678mb)..... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D4M9FGW6
December 26, 2009 2:42 PM ---------------------
Stavisky - 1974, jean-Paul Belmondo, Francois perier, Gerard Depardieu, french movie, great score conducted by Carlo Savina!
Artwork can be found at TAD!
Jarre's LOSSLESS post (Alchemist before posted mp-3 version of 3CD) including : -The Damned / La Caduta Degli Dei -A Season in Hell / Una Stagione All'Inferno -For Those I Loved / Au Nom De Tous Les Miens
I guess someone on that site posted the rips before posted here, Love Birds, Rendez-Vous, L'Alpin... My god, how many sites already stolen from here....
@ 3410 - Yes, ennioman didn't reply to my email request for a re-up of it. It's eda-88's request and if you don't mind posting the links here and in ZeCarlos' shop, I'd be very grateful.
More, i also Thank for the great Pierre Porte - Docteur Justice, LP... But i don't know who is originator, isbum or janus2810. another great and one of my favorites of Porte, the music and the songs. Calming themes!
Hi my dear friend. Can anyone help me with these eurpeans soundtracks, please?:
- Totó d´Arabia (Digitmovies) - A.F. Lavagnino - Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli - Le Soldatesse (Legend LP or CD) -Mario Nascimbene - Cronaca di un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni (Beat Records)- Mario Nascimbene
Here is a bootleg of Piccioni's "The 10th Victim" with Bruno Nicolai's "DeSade '79" or "Eugenie" - both were later released and I suspect this was made from Lp transfers.
So really, more for some completest collectors than anything.
here is the all Bolling with the still active links:
Le Magnifique / Louisiane (Universal Jazz France)
Segroeg's Rip @320
Le Magnifique aka The Magnificent One http://rapidshare.com/files/126595434/CB-LM.rar
Louisiane REMOVED
Covers at TAD ------------------
L'Année Sainte (1976) CAM http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P780FZD7
@192 or 160 MAIN TITLE is AWESOME! Also, this is last movie of Jean Gabin, great movie, i saw it lots of time...
by Manucosma --------------------- Alain Delon movie!
Doucement les basses!
Provided by H2O!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HCMV7K98 Doucement Les Basses (aka Easy Down There) http://rapidshare.com/files/65233378/CB-DLB.rar ----------------------
Il Faut Vivre Dangereusement (1975) CAM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXNW434E
Provided by Manucosma! -----------------------------
Netchaïev est de retour (1991) / On ne meurt que 2 fois (1985)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1LZHUT6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQCR71UW
by Manucosma -------------------------------
Alain Delon Movie
Flic Story (1975) http://rapidshare.com/files/106508118/CB-FS.rar
Claude Bolling - Plaisir D'Amour (The Pleasure Of Love) / La Fiancée du Pirat [CD]
-----------------
This is what is the OST posted:
La Fiancée du pirate - (2 tracks) / EAC secure rip /Ape extra-high
18. Moi, Je Me Balance (02:46)
(by Georges Moustaki, from the Nelly Kaplan's film "La Fiancée Du Pirate") Tracks 18-19
19. Marche de Marie (02:35)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BNJVAYJS
password : eda-88
--------------------
ONE MORE REQUEST!!!!
L'Homme En Colere (1979) [LP]
this was very sad action movie starring Lino Ventura!
Very great dramatic score!
Couple tracks can be found on a compilation LINO VENTURA (see october - i've already posted). And in SUPREME LOUNGE compilation!
Also, on that compilation (LINO VENTURA), you can find the only single track from the other VENTURA movie: Un papillon sur l'épaule (1978) ----------------------- LE MUR DE L'ATLANTIQUE --------------------------
You can find on Torrents.ru (http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php) the following titles:
(Crossover Jazz) Claude Bolling - Vintage Bolling - 1995, APE (image+.cue), lossless
Claude Bolling, Jean-Pierre Rampal, Alexandre Lagoya - Picnic Suite - 1980, APE (tracks+.cue), lossless
(Jazz) Claude Bolling - Jazz A La Francaise - 1984, FLAC (tracks)
(Jazz) Claude Bolling & Jean-Pierre Rampal - Suite For Flute And Jazz Piano Trio (2 CD) - FLAC (tracks)
(Contemporary Jazz) Roselli Quartet - Claude Bolling - Suites for Flute and Jazz Trio - 2003, FLAC (tracks+.cue), lossless
(Flute, Piano) Jeanne Baxtresser - Claude Bolling Suite for Flute & Jazz Piano - 1995, APE (image + .cue), lossless
Jazz) Claude Bolling & Yo-Yo Ma - Suite For Cello & Jazz Piano Trio - 1984, FLAC (tracks)
(Jazz) Claude Bolling & English Chamber Orchestra - Suite For Chamber Orchestra And Jazz Piano Trio - 1983, FLAC (tracks)
(Jazz) Stephane Grappelli & Claude Bolling Big Band - First Class - 2003, APE (image + .cue)
+
Claude Bolling Big Band (Black Brown & Beige de Duke Ellington Concert du 25/7/90)1990 (Coproduction A2) [1990 г., Jazz, SATRip]
I need the reuploads of the following titles (Italian Compilations):
The Beat, the Shake and the Lounge (2001) (Provided by Isbum)
Cinema Italiano - The Golden Years (1997) (Provided by Isbum)
Pier Paolo Pasolini (Provided by Isbum) http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2008/11/piero-paolo-pasolini.html
Diva Italiana (Provided by Isbum) http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2008/12/diva-italiana.html
Classic Italian Soundtracks : The Horror Films Collection (Provided by Isbum) http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/07/classic-italian-soundtracks-horror.html
Bossa Cinematica Vol.2 & 3 (Provided by h20)
Bossa in Italy
In Lounge (provided by statvs.qvo)
I Sogni Della Musica Vol. 1 (Provided by Agent Double)
Italian Movie Style: Sexy Voices (Provided by filmpac) http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/italian-movie-style-sexy-voices.html
SALON LETRO CHIC (2004) http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/salon-retro-chic.html
Love, Strings and... Bossa (Provided by Segroeg)
THE BEST OF ITALIAN PEPLUMS (Provided by Big Rózsa)
Psicoerotica (Provided by JIM)
Rome By Night
Comedy Italian Style
70s Italian Gangster Jazz Compilation (1996)
CRIME AND SPY THEMES (Vol.1 & 2) (by moogsensations)
ITALIAN COMEDY (by moogsensations)
Easy Tempo: Eighteen Street Lounge Music (CD-11) Easy Tempo: The Third Dimension (Thermosphere) (CD-12)
@Reza, do you have EASY TEMPO ? -------------------------- ALL THE LINKS ARE REMOVED... That would be great to reupload everything!
Thanks in advance, i hope the previous post will be not ignored, i need them for myself! I missed them when in due time, and now i'll download them quickly if someone will reup for me!
Here is the 4 Egisto Macchi rarities, provided by Rolico :
Egisto Macchi - Italiani Come Noi (1963) (LP) conducted by Bruno Nicolai
By the way i'm still looking for Macchi's - Mascara (1987) LP. It was erotic movie, i saw about 7 years ago, starring Charlotte Rampling, i recorded the music on Audio-Tape... but i would like to find the LP!
@ isbum and all Bacalov lovers / French Cinema / Belmondo lovers,
Don't know if you saw it too, but about in november/ december 2002, on TV i saw the French TV-series "L'aîné des Ferchaux (2001)" starring old Jean-Paul Belmondo, by the way he already played in the same movie in 1963 (by Georges Simenon novel).
There was dramatic score by Luis Bacalov, i tried to find it for the past years, but the OST seem to be UNRELEASED, strange...
I bought DVD couple years ago and watched this TV again... Good one, not the best, but good TV, and also, Bacalov's score...
I just decided to make the short bootleg, not the FULL BOOTLEG, only Main/ End TiTles, but that's enough, i'm sure!
Source DVD: Original French Language Audio sounds is perfect, i've converted @320.
Added the posters and as i'm lazy to write the credits manually, i've made the screenshots...
thanks herffi, but i need more, you saw the long list, i need it, at least these, if you always visit you could reup:
The Beat, the Shake and the Lounge (2001) Cinema Italiano - The Golden Years (1997) Classic Italian Soundtracks : The Horror Films Collection http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/07/classic-italian-soundtracks-horror.html Bossa Cinematica Vol.2 & 3 Bossa in Italy In Lounge I Sogni Della Musica Vol. 1 Italian Movie Style: Sexy Voices http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/italian-movie-style-sexy-voices.html Love, Strings and... Bossa Psicoerotica Rome By Night Comedy Italian Style CRIME AND SPY THEMES (Vol.1 & 2) ITALIAN COMEDY Easy Tempo: Eighteen Street Lounge Music (CD-11) Easy Tempo: The Third Dimension (Thermosphere) (CD-12)
------- also, if someone interested to listen one more Claude Bolling rare LP : Le Mille Pattes Fait Des Claquettes (1977) and Delerue - Hibernatus http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/6070318/Claude-Bolling-C-Bolling-33-Tours.html
I'd really like to hear the first German Cd release of Peter Thomas' "Erinnerungen An Die Zukunft" aka "Chariots of the Gods"
1. Erinnerungen an die Zukunft (17:40) Nasca..., Im Tal der Könige, Volksmythos.., Hizen Itza.., Die Bibel.., Das rote Meer.., Der Obelisk von Karnak, Sterne und Raketen, Götter von fremdem Sternen 2. Zurück zu den Sternen (17:21) Raketenwissenschaft, Tula..., Die Pyramide von Cholula, Titicacasee, Auch Wondina kam..., Engel der Verheißung, Der fliegende Gott von Palenque
Though I'm not sure this is release you're looking for. It sounds like CD, but have 19 tracks and total duration 45:31. So it doesn's fit any release listed ad SC :)
And thanks for "Jerry Cotton". Funny, but been searching it today :)
Newly a million thanks my dear friend. Eternally grateful. I would like help to you with your request but Unfortunately I haven´t soundtrack of Krishna Levy.
Indeed thank you very much because about a lot of time for that L'Eneide was looking, now only it is necessary to me to find: - Cronaca de un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni - Mario Nascimbene (Beat Records)
Is the only soundtrack one that lacking me to complete Mario Nascimbene's discography.
Mario Nascimbene - Cronaca de un Delitto (1954) / Operazione Mitra (1951) / La Valigia dei Sogni (1953) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9MU2XW23
you have complete Nascimbene? if you have this 3 LP box set, would you share it? http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=61609
Haven't been around much but someone asked me to post this so here goes (and my apologies it took me forever to get around to it):
Una Sull'Altra (1969) - Teresa La Ladra (1972) - Tiffany Memorandum (1967) - Riz Ortolani Beat Records CDCR 38 (1997)
EAC / FLAC / LOG / CUE / M3U / CD COVER ARTWORK
Track listing
01. Una sull'altra (02:25) 02. Susan And Jane (02:25) 03. Lombard Street (01:38) 04. Sitar In Blues (02:44) 05. St. Francisco Railways (02:26) 06. St. Quintin (02:54) 07. Golden Gate Bridge (03:00) 08. Latin Quarter (02:26) 09. Susan And Jane (04:01) 10. The Roaring Twenties (04:36) 11. Una sull'altra (02:27) Tracks 1 - 11: Una sull'altra
12. Teresa (03:31) 13. Teresa l'illusa (02:34) 14. Aria di bosco (01:35) 15. Teresa And Blues (01:21) 16. Teresa For Sax (00:58) Tracks 12 - 16: Teresa la ladra
17. Beat fuga shake (02:39) 18. Notte al Grand Hotel (03:23) 19. Tiffany Sequence M8 (01:12) 20. A luci spente (02:17) 21. Tiffany Sequence M22 (01:17) 22. Tiffany 23 (03:44) 23. Tiffany Sequence M7 (03:20) 24. Tiffancy suspence (02:18) 25. Notte al Grande Hotel (01:24) Tracks 17 - 25: Tiffany memorandum
MANY, MANY THANKS MY DEAR FRIEND, I´M VERY HAPPY BECUASE THIS SOUNDTRACK I´M SEARCHING A LONG TIME. ETERNALLY GRATEFULL.
I HAVEN´T COMPLETE 3 LP´S FROM L´IMPRONTA DEL SUONO BY MARIO NASCIMBENE, BUT I HAVE ALL TRACKS OF LP ONE(EXCEPT GLI ATTI DEGLI APOSTOLI). WITH THIS TRACKS MOORE OTHER TRACKS OF OTHERS NASCIMBENE´S SOUNDTRACKS I PUBLISHED A COMPILATION CALLED "THE BEST OF THE MARIO NASCIMBENE"
THIS IS THE LINK:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP5NPO21
I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE AND NEWLY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
"- Cronaca de un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni - Mario Nascimbene (B**t Records)
Is the only soundtrack one that lacking me to complete Mario Nascimbene's discography."
Does this mean you have everything else that Nascimbene has done that's been released?
If the answer is yes, would you happen to have the release (from that same label) where "Constantino Il Grande" is paired with "Giuseppe Venduto Dai Fratelli"? This release has 30 tracks.
(Please note that I already have the version where Constantine is paired with Barabbas and Alexander The Great)
If you or anyone else could help me, I would be most grateful.
Not unfortunately also I´m never looking for her a lot of time ago but never I had found. I said that I have all her) dyscography but I wanted to sayto which I possess anyone track of her soundtracks not everything complete soundtracks published, this I would lije very much. I have also Alexander The Great/Barabbas / Constantine and only Two Tracks from Giusseppe vendutto dai Fratelli (fron Mario Nacimbene Anthology; 2 CD'S). I feel do not prune to help yourself.
I confide in that next future I will have alls soundtracks and I will can to share with alls my friends of the blog. Thanks and Sorry.
Mario Nascimbene - Costantino il Grande & Giuseppe venduto dai fratelli [1960,62] @320, 146mb. http://rapidshare.com/files/362378886/MN-CiG-Gvdf.rar (Not my rip.)
@Ben Marriage - thanks for the heads up...do you know where i might be able to hear "L'horloger de Saint Paul" by Sarde? Thanks! btw, if i may ask, how did you know that i was into breaks? i appreciate the heads up!
Hi, i'm looking for the next scores : -The Servant by Losey -Ingmar Bergman's movies -Barefoot Comtessa by Nascimbene Do you have one ? Thanks in advance...
I'm also looking for a rip with the music composed by the late Johnny Dankworth for the Servant. Only the song "All Gone" has been released(sung by Cleo Laine and an orchestral take)
A million thanks for Constantino Il Grande / Giusseppe Vendutto dai Fratelli, because it´s a dream acomplished thanks to you. Please, you can help me with this edition?:
THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA / SONS AND LOVERS (DRG) - MARIO NASCIMBENE
I haven't this one - and i didn't know about DRG edition 'Barefoot Contessa + Sons and Lovers', only about this: http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=18356
...which i haven't too;) ...But maybe somebody has...? I hope.
thanks everyone for all the request responses, and just all the great posts in general. one compilation i've been looking for has been the 'Moon Flowers and Mini-Skirts" album. it is on a blog, but the link is dead.
Have some of you seen the movies with Terence Hill - Bud Spencer?
One of them PARI E DISPARI? (1978) aka Odds and Evens (1978)...
The movie full of great score by brothers De Angelis! Released on 2 RPM (Italian & French) (H2O provided 2 sites) http://www.budterence.tk/colsonparidispari.php http://www.budterence.tk/downloadmusiche.php
And END TITLES - SONG, Brotherly Love - released later on a compilation CD.
Main Title - very good, the same theme, but instrumental.
I have noticed interesting details.
In 1977, De Angelis wrote outstanding score and especially Main Titles for action drama "Goodbye & Amen". It's also UNRELEASED. I already have made the good bootleg of unreleased De Angelis score...
and now, i noticed the song version of main titles - not used in Goodbye & Amen, but used as song on the background in PARI E DISPARI, when Hill, Salvatore Borgese and his gang plays poker in the night club while Bud Spencer's hero sleeps in the truck.
Great - average quality, sorry, but i have only russian translate movie, under which can be heard original english audio track (or dubbed).
GOODBYE & AMEN - Main Title for verification i have included too.
ENJOY! --------------------------------
MOREOVER, did you notice how many masterpieces brothers wrote in those years ? 77-78?
Just look on the filmography:
# Pari e dispari (1978) ... aka "Trinity: Gambling for High Stakes" - USA # Lo chiamavano Bulldozer (1978) ... aka "Bulldozer" - Canada (English title) ... aka "They Call Him Bulldozer" - Philippines (English title) ... aka "Uppercut" - International (English title) # La montagna del dio cannibale (1978) ... aka "Mountain of the Cannibal God" - USA (DVD box title) ... aka "Mountain of the Cannibals" - Philippines (English title) ... aka "Slave of the Cannibal God" - USA (censored version) ... aka "The Mountain of the Cannibal God" - International (English title) # Piedone l'africano (1978) ... aka "Flatfoot in Africa" - International (English title) ... aka "Knock-Out Cop" - International (English title) # Formula uno, febbre della velocità (1978) ... aka "Speed Fever" - USA # Tod oder Freiheit (1977) ... aka "Death or Freedom" - International (English title) # La tigre è ancora viva: Sandokan alla riscossa! (1977) (TV) # Tre tigri contro tre tigri (1977) ... aka "Three Tigers Against Three Tigers" - International (English title) # Messalina, Messalina! (1977) (as The De Angelis Brothers) ... aka "Caligula II: Messalina, Messalina" - USA (DVD title) ... aka "Caligula: Sins of Rome" - USA (video title) ... aka "Messalina, Empress of Rome" - USA # I due superpiedi quasi piatti (1977) ... aka "Crime Busters" - USA ... aka "Trinity: In Trouble Again" - USA # Il Fausto di Marlowe (1977) (TV) # Charleston (1977) # Die Brüder (1977) ... aka "The Brothers" - International (English title) # Goodbye e amen (1977) # Il figlio dello sceicco (1977) ... aka "The Son of the Sheik" - International (English title) # Squadra antitruffa (1977) # Mannaja (1977) ... aka "A Man Called Blade" - USA # L'uomo di Corleone (1977) ... aka "Man of Corleone" - International (English title) # Il signor Robinson, mostruosa storia d'amore e d'avventure (1976) ... aka "Mr. Robinson" - International (English title)
Outstanding years ==============================
I'm gonna cut Piovani's work for SBATTI IL MOSTRO IN PRIMA PAGINA (1972) - politic movie, i cut the main titles, coming soon.
Oooops, forgot to mention 3410, great friend, i didn't ask here and didn't provide my big ALESSANDRONI list of requests, only because i knew, nobody will reply again as always, thanks to 3410, who have all ALESSANDRONI and will reup for me everything!
But i request:
Michel Magne: 25 Ans De Musique De Film
CD-1 REUP PLEASE
BIBLE series, Carlo Siliotto and others... DAVIDE, SANSONE E DALILA
@ Tripmaster, i have some tracks from "L'horloger de Saint Paul" by Sarde, if you still need them, let me know, it's from Sarde-tavernier compilation posted here long time ago.
And... as you requested: Carlo Siliotto & Ennio Morricone (theme) - La Bibbia - Davide (tv) [1997] @192, 99,2mb, front cvr. http://rapidshare.com/files/365350989/CS-EM-LB-D.rar
I haven't another Siliotto's 'La Bibbia' scores - well, i seconded the request!
"MOREOVER, did you notice how many masterpieces brothers wrote in those years ? 77-78?"
During these years, I would frequent a record shop in Westwood, where UCLA is. This store had several bins filled with Lp's Imported from Europe. I was thrilled to find scores for the first two "Trinity" films there. It seemed every subsequent visit I would see 3 or 4 more soundtracks by Guido & Maurizio De Angeles had arrived at the store.
I couldn't blind buy most of them, but yes, during that period the brothers were incredibly active.
Also, track 1, generique, main title - had TWINS, just hear main title from LA VALISE, almost the same...drums, etc...
Old share by Manucosma:
Michel Magne - Les Misérables (1982) [With André Hossein collaboration] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTSBNK3D @320
Recently i downloaded this French TV-series, always the same plot by Victor Hugo, but Lino Ventura against Michel Bouquet is brilliant performances !!!
@ isbum,
Nice story and remembering, i like when you tell us about your young years!!!GREAT! Thanks!!!
-------------------------------
Above after isbum posted Polnareff, i posted some links and one of them already dead by Di(Aphanous!
So, i emailed to Di(aphanous!
And receive the links!
Michel Polnareff: His First Three Eps http://rapidshare.com/files/100661133/MP.x3.EPs.rar (link by Di(APhanous is gone) --------------
Di(Aphanous wrote:
The 1966 Polnareff collection has been travelling all over the blogo-sphere, a few months after my upload. I found it here http://raridadesdopipiu.blogspot.com/ on 4 November 2008.
I have checked the download-link, and it seems to still be OK -- with over 500 downloads!
[Eda-88: My reup http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0YK77JA]
As I don't know what that blogger may include in his/her archive, I uploaded for you all the covers that I have, adding two videos: One that I had converted for isbum [Goodbye Marylou live (BercyConcert).mp4], and another, of VHS quality, from YouTube [Polnareff - Love me, please Love me.flv]. http://rapidshare.com/files/357401341/MP.x3.EPs_cvrs._.vids.rar
Please, tell me when I can delete that rar of mine. I am very close to my storage limit at Rapidshare, and in need to start deleting and cleaning up, so that I will be in control of what stays and what goes -- I won't like Rapidshare to auto-delete my files which are "not in demand" within 60 days...
------------------------
I told him he could remove the links, anyway the both links still active and i reuploaded the one posted on zshare to megaupload.
Super Snooper / Poliziotto superpiù (1980) by Carmelo La Bionda / the Oceans
Track listing
01. Super Snooper (06:01) 02. Bad Guy, Good Guy (05:26) 03. Miami Beach (03:49) 04. Explosion (00:55) 05. Rocket Theme (05:02) 06. Do Ya (03:49) 07. Funky Snooper (03:14) 08. Synth Good Guy (03:08)
I found in the movie later another theme, i don't know if it's released, but anyway i cut it too, it's theme of killer Paganini, il sicario, who must to kill Spencer-Hill couple:
Please forgive me for being lazy but I don't feel like typing stuff out as I just spent about 75 minutes updating my blog.
So check it out:
http://terrorxpress.blogspot.com/
I added soundtracks for Lucio Fulci's ZOMBIE aka ZOMBI 2 aka ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS (1979) as well as Lucio Fulci's A CAT IN THE BRAIN aka NIGHTMARE CONCERT aka UN GATO NEL CERVELLO (1990).
I also added the soundtrack to MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY aka CANNIBAL FEROX (1981).
All of these are on my BLOG and available in Lossless FLAC and MP3 (320 CBR).
thanks eda-88! and sorry, i don't have any of the other releases from the Romantic series. Italian LP's are really hard to come by here in Los Angeles.
@ tripmaster, you're welcome, but i surprised that Italian LPs rare in L.A., in Russia, or here, in Asia, Kazakhstan, where i live, indeed RARE and hard to find, but in L.A. so many stores, for instance the one isbum send us recently, and he did grant most of great Lps, just recently we had conversation and i remember when year ago he found and uploaded some Lps (Bacalov, Sarde, Wagner, Jarre, etc...) ... I guess he found them in L.A.!
In our city stores we have some stores but most of Vinyl's sold here not a soundtracks, just a music, jazz, beatles, scorpions, rap, etc...
I just think the question of money, for instance, my friend indy from Moscow, never bought in Moscow some rarities by COSMA, Legrand, Lai and Italian LP's, CD's...
he always buy via online stores or eBay, CD&LP, amazon shops, etc...
Hope you'll enjoy Sarde!
-----------
I already posted Indy's LP rip of Cosma "La Telephone Rose" (1975) score, unfortunately only 2 tracks released, and still unreleased on CD track 2 - L'Amour A Mille Francs.
But in the movie (i have this funny great movie by Molinaro, written by Francis Veber, i love his humor so much), great movie, about old man & prostitute, funny plot & gags, Cosma's score is very unforgettable & catchy tune!
So, in the movie can be heard so many great tracks, still unreleased, some variations of Main Title, others original tracks..
And one of my friends Geebon, recently downloaded the movie from Russian torrents with my help (because in the russian torrent good release with French & Russian -2 Audio - and because he couldn't find it in any French sites).
So, he cut of of the variations of Main Theme, nice track, cut, UNRELEASED.
You have SAVE AS to download, not clik to link, just Save Us!
Super Snooper / Poliziotto superpiù (1980) by Carmelo La Bionda / the Oceans
Track listing
01. Super Snooper (06:01) 02. Bad Guy, Good Guy (05:26) 03. Miami Beach (03:49) 04. Explosion (00:55) 05. Rocket Theme (05:02) 06. Do Ya (03:49) 07. Funky Snooper (03:14) 08. Synth Good Guy (03:08)
@ all: This one is a longshot, but maybe FulciLives might be able to help...
I was watching Lucio Fulci's 'The New York Ripper' this past week, and I was wondering if anyone knew who sang the song that was playing during the scene at the sex show...I believe the song is called "I Got A Misery"? There's a video on YouTube playing the tune, but damned if it isn't available on the soundtrack. Any help on tracking this one down is greatly appreciated!
@FulciLives - I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get any comments to post on your blog so I'll thank you here for all your recent shares. Great stuff! Actually, thanks for ALL you shared there...I was like a kid in a candy store!
Anyway, given your most recent post you might want to check out the latest issue of Fangoria - has a fairly in-depth account of the making of Zombi 3!
HI MY DEAR FRIENDS, I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO WORK IN "THE BEST OF PEPLUM" VOL.II; BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVEN´T SUFFICIENT SOUNDTRAKS. PERHAPS YOU CAN HELP ME WITH ANYONE PEPLUM REQUEST:
- Le Fatiche di Ercole (Digitmovies or CAM) - Enzo Masetti - Ercole e la Regina di Lidia (Digitmovies or CAM) - Enzo Masetti - Compiliation Ursus (Cinevox) - La Guerra di Troia / La Leggenda di Eneas (Digitmovies) - Giovanni Fusco - Roma contro Roma (Digitmovies) - Roberto Nicolosi - Scipionne Detto Anche L´Africano (LP) - Severino Gazelloni - Maciste, L´Eroe piu grande del Mondo (CAM) - F. de Masi - I Giganti di Roma (Digitmovies) - Carlo Rustichelli - Seven Slaves Aganist the World / Spartacus and the Ten Gladiators (CAM) - F. de Masi - Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli
I've quickly made couple more UNRELEASED TRACKS - CUES, listen & check it out, it's 128 kbit/sec - because it's original sound quality of the rip, if you even convert @192, like Geebon did with his CUT [read above : March 20, 2010 8:42 AM], the quality will not changed.
------------------- here's Cosma : Duos sur canapé (1979) & 2 INEDITS [Unknown Tracks]
Michael Ponchon wrote:
I join the main title of Cosma's DUOS SUR CANAPE & 2 others themes from Cosma but I don't know from what movie they comes from .
Maybe someone can help us to identify these 2 tracks .
Help to identify!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wfpee4
Large Image http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/1003/35/2eac38c6672d.jpg
provided by Michael Ponchon! -------------------
ALSO!
I wouldn't boast, it's not my way or style (mostly i share) ... but if someone interested some LP's / Music:
Philippe Sarde-Garcon (1983) Philippe Sarde - L'Horloger de St-Paul (1974) (45RPM) Alain Goraguer & Jacques Datin - Le Silencieux (1973) [45 RPM] Claude Bolling - Le mur de l'Atlantique (1970) Claude Bolling - Le Mille Pattes Fait Des Claquettes (1977) [LP] Delerue - Hibernatus (1969) - 2 Tracks Francis Lai - Association De Malfaiteurs (1987) [LP] Vladimir Cosma - LIVE concert [LOSSLESS]
email me... i have told why i won't share some Lps here [my message seems to be removed - anyway you know], it's conditions of my friends, they sorried when saw at other places theirs rips and credited to other, email me if you wish to hear, because i can't post them...
Hello there all - thanks for your wonderful posts! Just wondering if anyone has the new-ish Cipriani "Bermuda Triangle" collection to share? PS: Can someone please direct me to the post for Gerhard Heinz "Erotic & Painful Jess Franco" collection? I'm sure I saw it here a while back but it seems to have escaped me... Once again, thanks - you guys are the best!
@ Agent Double - You nailed it! 2 X Thanks for that!
I'll re-post the link now, but with the title now that it's solved.
But wait! I have one more, a Western also Italian, listed only as "A". Makes me think Alessandro Alessandroni for some reason, but I don't think he did many westerns.
Here's the link - 27 tracks @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/175920858/A.zip December 22, 2008 3:43 PM ---------------
I found one interesting thing, in that funny movie, in restaurant as a background used the funny track, when i made bootleg - i called it "In the Restaurant"...
But actually this track title is "Airport Drinks", it was released in another Cosma soundtrack for the movie "Un eléphant ca trompe enormément", one friend identified it.
Hello again, many thanks to eda-88, 7 Black Notes, Fulcilives, Isbum and the rest of the gang for your kind shares.
In the spirit of 'giving back', I'm setting up my own blog (http://spasmo-mixtape.blogspot.com/2010/03/spasmo-returns.html) - nothing there yet, but just wanted to offer up my first share here:
7 Notes From The Crypt - Unreleased Italian Schlock Themes http://www.megaupload.com/?d=206O2062
Probably nothing on there that most of you don't already have but most of those original bloggers are long gone and it's kinda nice to have them all in one comp. Enjoy!
Chico Buarque De Hollanda & Ennio Morricone - "Per un pugno di samba" RCA LSP 34085 (1970)
PER UN PUGNO DI SAMBA Lp by CHICO BUARQUE DE HOLLANDA / ENNIO MORRICONE ORCHESTRA / I CANTORI MODERNI DI ALESSANDRONI / EDDA DELL'ORSO. Original Italian pressing on the RCA VICTOR label (LSP 34085), from 1970. Seldom seen and desirable vocal samba / bossa session with soundtrack orchestrations / brazilian rhythms and lots of strange psychedelic motifs. All songs are original compositions of Buarque supported by Alessandroni's vocal group. The beautiful, unconventional sounds from Morricone give the session a unique Italian soundtrack feel serious collectors now search for. Psych hammond / harpsichord / trippy instrumentation / afro percussion / splashes of batucada / weird spaghetti western touches / off-beat sounds and strange vocal phrasings. Every track is superb, a real head trip! The groovy dreamscape LEI NO, LEI STA BALLANDO has the un-mistakeable voice of Edda Dell'Orso and ED ORA DICO SUL SERIO / SOGNO DI UN CARNEVALE and ROTATIVA are great for lounge DJs. Seldom comes up for sale. Very rare Lp!!! Full track listing: ROTATIVA / SAMBA E AMORE / SOGNO DI UN CARNEVALE / / IL NOME DI MARIA / FUNERALE DI UN CONTADINO / IN TE / QUESTE E QUELLE / TU SEI UNA DI NOI / NICANOR / IN MEMORIA DI UN CONGIURATO
vinyl rip @ 192 Kbps courtesy by Verdier il vampiro http://rapidshare.com/files/375907053/cbdhempupds.rar password to unrar= for_music_pleasure
@ Quidtum - My High School offered classes in Spanish, French and Italian, and it was to my detriment that I didn't pursue at least one or two of them. The thought was, "where am I ever going to use this?"
Now. I have communication with people from these country's via the love of music and the internet.
I will have to take your word on these lyrics. I can only rely on the vocal inflections to impart feeling and intention.
Always saddens me a bit when people here apologize for their English. It reflects on my decision not to learn at least a little of their language, so I'd have something to apologize for too. :) Only fair if we can both have the opportunity to make a ruin of an old language. ;)
Hi my dear friends,please, can anyone help me with these requests?:
- Nerone e Poppea / Caligula e Messalina (Hexacord HCD 9304 - 16 tracks, 43:07) - Giacomo Dell'orso - La Guerra di Troia (CD1: 23 tracks, 52:11) / La Leggenda di Enea (CD2: 24 tracks, 58:20)(Digitmovies CDDM093) - Giovanni Fusco - Roma Contra Roma (Digitmovies CDDM076 - 29 tracks, 55:13) - Roberto Nicolosi - Scipionne Detto Anche L´Africano (LP) - Severino Gazelloni - I Giganti di Roma (Digitmovies) - Carlo Rustichelli - Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies) - Carlo Rustichelli
Hi Isbum, no bids for me or even a turntable :( but getting up to speed rapidly :) Going to get myself acquanted with AoA AudioExtractor shortly. Have a stack of originals and rips to share (mostly genre & library) but nothing that strikes me as particularly rare - especially to you guys!
@ Schtoffer - Don't be intimidated, you are just the kind of people we like here. By that, I mean, music enthusiast willing to share and enjoy the camaraderie here. Welcome!
3,342 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 3001 – 3200 of 3342 Newer› Newest»One of my SAVINA requests reuploaded:
Fonovideo Music Library - Carlo Savina - Musical Mood (flp 119, 1977)
Ripped by Double-O-Soul (Agent Double)
litlgrey a dit...
Allow me to beat these two magnificent internet citizens to it....
Carlo Savina - Musical Mood:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nrw4qc
and
http://www.mediafire.com/?kydl0twhnnm
Thanks to Litlgrey so much for the reupload!
Enjoy!
@ everyone,
Please requests:
Requests reups:
Bacalov:
L'Amica
Caravaggio
Il Cielo Cade
Concerto Premio Rota
Carlo Rustichelli
Operazione Paura (Bootleg by QUINT)
Boot Hill,
Aces High,
Rosolino Paterno, Soldato... aka Situation Normal, All Fouled Up
EGISTO MACCHI
Preludi e Non [Library]
To Buster Keaton
Contemporanea [Library]
GASLINI
Luci Di Cristallo (1 track) from Le Tue Mani Sul Mio Corpo
Le Sorelle aka My Sister, My Love
The Alchemist said...
Maurice Jarre-Musique de Scene pour le Theatre National Populaire 1951-1963
Milan 74321 46831-2
CD rips @ 320
This is stage music that Jarre wrote for plays preformed by Jean Villar's theater company in France, the National Popular Theater, or TNP. Juliette Greco sings the song included in Disc 3 Track 4.
Disc One:
http://rapidshare.com/files/280793728/Jarre-TNP-1.zip
Disc Two:
http://rapidshare.com/files/280795522/Jarre-TNP-2.zip
Disc Three:
http://rapidshare.com/files/280797561/Jarre-TNP-3.zip
September 16, 2009 2:50 AM
-----------------------------
So, here is the reupload of all the 3 CD's to Megaupload one big file (by Lowephato):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UY0TALF
also, you can find at Buster's he very interesting LP:
http://big10inchrecord.blogspot.com/2009/04/distinguished-film-composer-maurice.html
in LOSSLESS
and OST converted to mp3
Musique de Scène pour le Théâtre National Populaire - Maurice Jarre (LP)
Source is FLAC transcoded to mp3 vbr -0 to reduce size.....
Duration: 00:51:18 / 44 tracks
Artwork : front+back signed by Gerard Philipe....
Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PHS2AUYT
Password : eda-88
# eda-88 -
From Janus2810 -
* fixed *
You noticed a missing track on this Giorgio Gaslini soundtrack eda.
It was because #12 & #13 were combined in one track.
Now split & tagged correctly.
IGNORE that the split tracks are 320 - I couldn't reset it!
"Le Tue Mani Sul Mio Corpo" 1970 Lp
by Giorgio Gaslini
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J09WZDLB
@ Janus2810 - Sorry to rub this in every time this Lp comes up for share. Hopefully this will be the end of it.
I said "hopefully"... ;)
@ eda-88 -
"Situation Normal, All Fouled Up" 1970 Cd @320 - 20 tracks
by
Carlo Rustichelli
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I308AIK
I don't know who shared this, sorry.
"Kapo" not included.
Thanks to the original sharer!
@ eda-88 -
You asked me for
EGISTO MACCHI
"Contemporanea" [Library]
I'm hoping this is what you are looking for.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYCT0U75
Absolutely marvelous work, Isbum!
Thanks so much to you, to janus 2810 and also to the original sharers!
---------
This been posted several times already:
Bebo’s Girl (La Ragazza Di Bube) | Carlo Rustichelli | (1963) CAM
@320
http://rapidshare.com/files/70357707/www.filmmusic.ru__LRDB_.rar
password: www.filmmusic.ru
from h2o:
another request filled:
Egisto Macchi - preludi e non
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC1Y62SR
A pot-smoking coloured fellow and a rather fat chronic masturbating axe-wielding redneck as brothers, a drunk priest, an alcoholic wife-murderer, reindeer and sex? Could you wish for more?
How about an equally disturbing score?
Ok. Here it is.
"Svidd Neger" 2004 Cd @320
By
Ulver
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BBSD1TM
Yikes! Seeing that review in the main page was crazy.
Got your attention, didn't it? LOL!
I'll check it out isbum!
Some reups!
Claude Bolling - Vivre La Nuit (1967) [LP]
originally by Filmpac!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L97MKTRB
my reup!
-------------
also some great requests filled by H2O once again!
Carlo Rustichelli - La Collina Degli Stivali (Boot Hill)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2UEXBMOF
Egisto Macchi - To Buster Keaton (2CD)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5BL9P7D0
Giorgio Gaslini - Le Sorelle [LP]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXRMXOCK
Thanks to the original sharers!
One more old share from Rolico:
Morricone-Prima Della Rivoluzione (1964) - Mastertapes!
@320
(cd-r copy from the original master tape, 25 tracks version)
http://rapidshare.com/files/346172597/emPDRrecses.rar
--------------
reupload of Quint's bootleg for mario bava movie giallo : Operazione Paura (1966) (Kill Baby Kill)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4m4yyz
------------------
Coming soon Rolico's Bruno Nicolai Incredible feast!
Number of ratities!
---------------------
Still missing requests:
Bacalov:
L'Amica (LP)
Caravaggio (RaiTrade)
Il Cielo Cade (CAM)
Concerto Premio Rota (CAM)
Carlo Rustichelli
Aces High (I quattro dell'Ave Maria (1968))
Kapo (1959)
Thanks in advance!
New requests:
Carlo Rustichelli's..
Ace High (2 CD) - in fact, already posted 3 years ago by ennioman, but the link has expired.
Vogliamo i colonnelli (1973) (LP)
Alfredo Alfredo (1972) (CAM CD)
Sedotta e abbandonata (1964) (CAM CD)
Delitto d'amore (1974)
Serafino (1968)
L'Homme Presse (1977)
Io Io Io... E Gli Altri (1966) (CAM CD)
I don't think any of these titles been shared here, but i saw all these movies (and also RoGoPaG) and there is really nice, great score!
I also emailed to rolico, statvs.qvo, maybe they could have them and upload!
and to ennioman for the reup of ACE HIGH....
@ eda-88 - I only have disc 1 of "I Quattro Dell'Ave Maria" which has to be ripped from my Cd-r.
I'll ask ennioman for disc 2.
Sometimes I use the US or British titles on folders, so, if possible when you request to list the alternate titles as in (US Version Titled or Released Title).
This will help my search.
@ eda-88 - it appears that I combined the 2 disc Rustichelli of "Aces High"
I'm not going to rip this because it's incomplete and you'll probably ask for the missing tracks.
:) Sorry. Perhaps ennoman can just give out the whole enchilada again.
Obviously, this score has a following.
"Kapo"
Carlo Rustichelli
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IIV211SC
22 tracks @320
Luis Bacalov
"Caravaggio" 2007 Cd @192
27 tracks
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IOYZSK2J
Luis Bacalov
"L'Amica" 1969 Cd @192
12 tracks
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJXEW6E8
@Isbum,
Once again, excellent reups, thanks so much!!!
i'll provide always US titles!
Thanks for asking Ennioman, because he own 2CD of Ace High, i'm sure.
Hoping one day you or Ennioman will post it....
I have listened 'Svidd Neger', and you know, couple themes reminded me the brilliant OST for the French movie '36 Quai Des Orfèvres'!
Erwann Kermorvant & Axelle Renoir: 36 Quai Des Orfèvres (2004)
A Great Soundtrack!
http://rapidshare.com/files/194651679/el_muelle2004.zip
@192
Thanks to the original sharer...
Also looking for some new De Roubaix CD's released, i'll try to post the requests in TWS!
Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME SO HAPPY!!!
Rolico just emailed me:
--------------------------
I can share these:
Delitto D'Amore
(original master tape)
http://rapidshare.com/files/349591016/CR-deliamoMT.rar
Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrive; Le Gang; L'Homme Pressé (LP)
http://rapidshare.com/files/349598213/CR-beaujoLP.zip
Io Io Io E Gli Altri (CAM CD)
http://rapidshare.com/files/349604543/CR-ioioiCam.zip
Alfredo Alfredo you will find here:
http://sleazy-listening.blogspot.com/2009/01/carlo-rustichelli-alfredo-alfredo-1972.html
I will share a lot of rare Rustichelli in the future... (and other Italian composers will follow)
I'm looking also for these:
Rustichelli's THIEF OF BAGDAD by Digitmovies
Krishna Levy's LOUP by Universal France
--------------------
Guys????
Did anybody get Rolico's requests???
he also requested from me lots of new Released Rustichelli's CD's...
But unfortunately i don't have none of them...
What a great Rustichelli's posts :)!!!!
Rolico - Sorry to say that the following Bruno Nicolai rips have some corrupted tracks on them. I for one would be very grateful if you could reup:
L'ARMA MERVAGLIOSA
GOODNIGHT MARY
DRAMMA E PAESSAGGIO
VITA D'ARTISTA
VITA DI MICHELANGELO
I MIEI AMICI
LA MURAGLIA ASIASTICA
Many thanks!!
Rolico's BRUNO NICOLAI's MEGAPOST!
Vita D'Artista (LP) (1975)
http://rapidshare.com/files/348747364/BN-vidart.rar
Canossa (LP) 1972
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=35970
http://www.italiansoundtracks.com/soundtracks/gemelli/gemellicanossa.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/347866656/BN-can.rar
Thomas (LP)
http://www.italiansoundtracks.com/soundtracks/gemelli/gemellithomas.html
(not sure if it's really composed by Nicolai, any comment on that would be welcome)
http://rapidshare.com/files/348743091/BN-thom.rar
Eleonora (LP) (17 tracks version without dialogues) (1973)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=11001
http://rapidshare.com/files/348654868/BN-eleo.rar
Vita Di Michelangelo (LP) (1981)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=11024
http://rapidshare.com/files/348755025/BN-vidimich.rar
Tempo Sospeso (LP) (1975)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=39217
http://rapidshare.com/files/348729538/BN-temso.rar
Mythos (LP) (1975)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=36485
http://rapidshare.com/files/348719085/BN-myt.rar
L'Arma Meravigliosa (2LPs) (1974)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=10990
http://rapidshare.com/files/348690487/BN-larmera.rar
La Muraglia Asiatica (LP) (1976)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=11015
http://rapidshare.com/files/348705290/BN-lmuras.rar
I Miei Amici (LP) (1976)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=11013
http://rapidshare.com/files/348677827/BN-imiam.rar
Girasole (LP) (1975)
http://www.italiansoundtracks.com/soundtracks/gemelli/gemelligirasole.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/348663016/BN-gira.rar
El Cristo Del Oceano (LP) (1979)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=10997
http://rapidshare.com/files/348384270/BN-ecdo.rar
Ecuba (LP) (1971)
http://www.italiansoundtracks.com/soundtracks/sale/gemelliecuba.html
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=61617
http://rapidshare.com/files/348329922/BN-ecu.rar
Dramma E Paesaggio (LP)
http://rapidshare.com/files/348301527/BN-dep.rar
Don Giovanni In Sicilia (LP) (1974)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=11000
http://rapidshare.com/files/348272531/BN-dgis.rar
Contrasti (LP) (1975)
http://rapidshare.com/files/348256730/BN-con.rar
Civilta' Del Mediterraneo (LP) (1979)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=26031
http://rapidshare.com/files/347894379/BN-cdm.rar
Cammina Cammina (LP) 1982
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=10992
http://rapidshare.com/files/347884702/BN-cc.rar
Canto Alla Terra (LP) (1975)
http://rapidshare.com/files/347874927/BN-cat.rar
Allora Il Treno (LP) (1974)
Goodbye Mary (LP) (1980)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=36061
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=11008
Tracklisting:
http://rapidshare.com/files/347833969/BN-ait.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/348671715/BN-gomar.rar
ALL CREDITS GOES to ROLICO!
EXCELLENT FEAST!
By the way, i request :
Claude Bolling - Plaisir D'Amour (The Pleasure Of Love) / La Fiancée du Pirat [CD]
-------
This already posted coupel years ago, but manucosma's link has expired, already told about it to manucosma...
Unfortunately Manucosma sold this CD and couldn't reup / rerip..
So, request it again...
@ everyone who missed,
ZeCarlos posted at Western's:
Ace High - Alhambra 15 tracks Version
@128-WMA
Complete Covers Included!
@ eda-88 - If Rolico can provide lossless rips, Italian scores, ask him to email me.
Louis Bacalov
"Le Jeune Marie"
in lossless .wav
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ELR9BFF
A chick-flick from 1983, this score features vocals in the style of Elvis and Bacalov doing a bit of Reggae. Fun score.
Louis Bacalov
"Le Juge" 1984 Lp
(crime film)
in lossless .wav
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MP2AM2NH
in .mp3 @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=348NSW45
wow! thanks to Rolico and Eda-88 for the megapost of nicolai! just one small question re: Allora Il Treno (LP) (1974)...was this a request, or was there supposed to be a link for that one as well? in either case, i'll be too busy downloading all the other great shares, so thanks to everybody for breathing some life back in here!
not a soundtrack, but more an easy listening/lounge record, off of the italian phase 6 super stereo imprint...my vinyl rip
armando sciascia - tenderly [flac]: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JFC2IHFD
cover/label scans:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OIY34OMO
Can someone reupload Nicolai's:
Love Birds (Komm, Süßer Tod: Original Title) (1969)
Rendez-Vous (1975)
LPs?
No problem re RENDEZ-VOUS and LOVE BIRDS, eda. Keep watching this space!
Thanks a lot, benbridges !
Mikael488 (other good friend) proposed also the other LP of Nicolai: Liber Organum
He'll post tomorrow...
eda -- I was just about to upload RENDEZ-VOUS and LOVEBIRDS for you when I happened upon this site, which supplies both titles ... and much more besides!
Well worth checking out:
http://hellobazounga.blogspot.com/2009/12/bruno-nicolai-19641970.html
http://hellobazounga.blogspot.com/2009/12/bruno-nicolai-19641970.html
I forgot once to duplicate this great post here:
-------------
Southview212 said...
@ eda-88 -
As you requested...
"Stavisky" - Stephen Sondheim.....
http://rapidshare.com/files/326258529/Stavisky_SS.rar
"A Maurice Jarre Trilogy", FLAC (this download is 678mb).....
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D4M9FGW6
December 26, 2009 2:42 PM
---------------------
Stavisky - 1974,
jean-Paul Belmondo, Francois perier, Gerard Depardieu, french movie, great score conducted by Carlo Savina!
Artwork can be found at TAD!
Jarre's LOSSLESS post (Alchemist before posted mp-3 version of 3CD) including :
-The Damned / La Caduta Degli Dei
-A Season in Hell / Una Stagione All'Inferno
-For Those I Loved / Au Nom De Tous Les Miens
@ benbridges,
Thanks to pointing on that site, did they get and post your's L'Alpin?
I guess someone on that site posted the rips before posted here, Love Birds, Rendez-Vous, L'Alpin...
My god, how many sites already stolen from here....
Lavagnino requests:
1) L'Impero Del Sole (1956)
The Ahemist posted once: Alhambra A 8972, CD!
But the link is removed...
2) Das Vermächtnis des Inka (1965)
@benbridges & all,
here are alternate links for those which have corrupted tracks:
L'ARMA MERVAGLIOSA
http://rapidshare.com/files/349711605/BN-armamera.zip
GOODBYE MARY
http://rapidshare.com/files/349653608/BN-goodbye.zip
DRAMMA E PAESSAGGIO
http://rapidshare.com/files/349647654/BN-drampaes.zip
VITA D'ARTISTA
http://rapidshare.com/files/349715145/BN-vitadartist.zip
VITA DI MICHELANGELO
http://rapidshare.com/files/350187282/BN-vitadimichel.zip
I MIEI AMICI
http://rapidshare.com/files/349671544/BN-imieiami.zip
LA MURAGLIA ASIASTICA
http://rapidshare.com/files/349677661/BN-muragasia.zip
@ Isbum,
Is "Aces High" 2CD@320 still required?
@ 3410 - Yes, ennioman didn't reply to my email request for a re-up of it.
It's eda-88's request and if you don't mind posting the links here and in ZeCarlos' shop, I'd be very grateful.
@ tripmaster,
Pino Calvi - Romantic Number 4 [LP]
Link is expired (by Isbum)...
You have said it's your own LP - rip.
So, if possible, REUP would be welcome!
@3410, YES, I DO! PLEASE!
i FORGOT TO ASK YOU, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DOWNLOADED IT TOO!
REQUEST:
I Sette Mari" 1968 Lp (by Ugo Calise)
Originally shared by janus2810!
The link is removed.
@ eda,
Sorry, 192, not 320; my mistake.
This one came from E-man:
Carlo Rustichelli,
"Ace High [I Quattro Dell'ave Maria]"
1968 / '05 2CD / 192
http://sharebee.com/53cd36ff
@ 3410,
Thanks for your reup!
Great stuff!
Ugo Calise - I Sette Mari (LP)
http://rapidshare.com/files/350490532/UC-sema.zip
rolico, thanks!
@ tripmaster,
RE: Allora Il Treno (LP) (1974),
rolico posted the link, it's not a request!
Par Le Sang Des Autres (1974) [Single]
2 Tracks! / @192
http://rapidshare.com/files/95477732/Par_Le_sang_Des_Autres.rar
EXCELLENT 2 THEMES
--------------------------
Janus2810 posted it long time ago, one of his excellent Lai's LP/EP/Single's POSTS!
Outstanding electronic music!
Maybe is not suitable for this Valentine's, luminous day, but maybe yes!
Thanks to his excellent Lai's posts! janus2810!
I have already the theme on one of my Lai's CD compilations, but the excellent themes!
Both lengths about 4 minutes!
More, i also Thank for the great Pierre Porte - Docteur Justice, LP...
But i don't know who is originator, isbum or janus2810.
another great and one of my favorites of Porte, the music and the songs.
Calming themes!
Not for me, but for a friend, REUPLOAD WANTED:
Luis Bacalov - Summertime Killer (Ricatto Alla Mala)(1972) / La Polizia E Al Servizio Del Cittadino? (1973)
SC: Point Records PRCD 115 (1995) CD
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=22565
@ eda-88 - Pierre Porte - Docteur Justice was from my friend in Wisconsin, Mark.
I've been looking for a copy of Inconscientes by Sergio Moure for years. No luck getting a CD and it's OOP.
Anyone have this?
I don't like any other Piccioni's themes so much like the theme from TV-series : Cristo si è fermato a eboli (1979) with Gian-Maria Volonte
Very sad, melancholy, sorrowful, mournful theme, but exactly for the plot!
Always been lookinf for it, i know there was 2 LP's (Piccioni-Rosi) and also this CAM-LP:
http://www.pieropiccioni.com/immagini/450x450/cristo_eboli/01.jpg
http://i.ebayimg.com/23/%21BeOCb,wB2k~$%28KGrHqQOKj%21Eq4rgh,o%28BK8Z%28ezi1%21~~_12.JPG
You can hear this wonderful theme (titles) here.
But Rolico made a miracle, posted a bootleg for me:
http://rapidshare.com/files/350896422/PP-csefae.zip
18 tracks / 45 minutes
ENJOY!!!
Liber Organum (1972) - Bruno Nicolai
(Gemelli GG. ST. 10.018)
Vinyl-rip
EAC | FLAC | LOG | CUE | Tracklisting
http://rapidshare.com/files/350541060/BN_-_Liber_Organum.rar
Provided by Mikael488
------------------------
Please any chance to reupload (for a friends):
Luis Bacalov - Summertime Killer (Ricatto Alla Mala)(1972) / La Polizia E Al Servizio Del Cittadino? (1973)
Claude Bolling - Plaisir D'Amour (The Pleasure Of Love) / La Fiancée du Pirat [CD]
?
Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Greatest Hits (6 CD's)
REQUEST!
Adventure, Comedy, Western, different movies...
I know it's been several times posted, but all the links are removed, Micalizzi, Morricone, De Angelis, etc...
Looking @320, Covers or Lossless!
But i do believe, Benbridges got them...
May be somebody has the complete score for the Servant by Johnny Dankworth.
I saw it on a blog but without any link.
Thanks
REQUEST -
I'm wondering if anyone has gotten
"Napoli Si Ribella" expanded yet?
Love the score for this and I'm dying to hear the re-mastered music from it!
New Lp rip from me!
"The Garden of the Finzi-Continis"
By
Manuel De Sica
In .mp3 @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G67ARPHY
In lossless .wav
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7Z1IYPO
@Alls
Hi my dear friend.
Can anyone help me with these eurpeans soundtracks, please?:
- Totó d´Arabia (Digitmovies) - A.F. Lavagnino
- Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli
- Le Soldatesse (Legend LP or CD) -Mario Nascimbene
- Cronaca di un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni (Beat Records)- Mario Nascimbene
Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have the Beat Records "Constantino il Grande / Giuseppe Venduto Dai Fratelli" -release?
The music is of course composed by Mario Nascimbene.
Request for Mikis Theodorakis
"Biribi" & "Actas de Marusia" 1971
Sakkaris Records PR.SR 109 Cd
"The Trojan Women" 1971
ECM New Series 1810 472 139-2
Much thanks to anyone who can share these with me, I'm very curious.
@ isbum -
Avaxhome has "The Trojan Women".
ECM 1810 is not by Theodorakis but by Karaindrou.
http://avaxhome.ws/music/ost_soundtrack/E_K_T_W.html
Avax has more mega ECM.
Statvs.qvo was so kind and reuploaded for me bacalov's:
Ricatto Alla Malla (Summertime Killer) (1972) / La Polizia E Al Servizio Del Cittadino? (1973)
@320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EDWC2UMA
Thanks so much again!
------------------
Still want reup for BOLLING, please...
my good friend Jacques Clouseau provided nice French TV-compilation:
TF1 L'ALBOOM des génériques (1991)
@320+Booklet Inside:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMGNDPG4
password: ALBOOM
Cancel Lavagnino's Request:
Alchemist reuploaded for me:
Angelo Francesco Lavagnino-L'Impero Del Sole (1956)
Alhambra A 8972
CD rip @ 320
http://www.mediafire.com/?5cctyfozmjo
RE: Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Greatest Hits (6 CD's)
benbridges helped me again!
He found some links, not his rips...(about @192)
http://rapidshare.com/files/61770277/Bud_Spencer___Terence_Hill_Greatest_Hits_1.zip
Vol 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/61777255/Bud_Spencer___Terence_Hill_Greatest_Hits_2.zip
Vol 3:
http://rapidshare.com/files/61789544/Bud_Spencer___Terence_Hill_Greatest_Hits_3.zip
Vols 4, 5 and 6 are here:
http://www.rapidshareindex.com/O-S-T-Original-Soundtracks-Bud-Spencer_29401.html
Here is a bootleg of Piccioni's "The 10th Victim" with Bruno Nicolai's "DeSade '79" or "Eugenie" - both were later released and I suspect this was made from Lp transfers.
So really, more for some completest collectors than anything.
in .wav
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IIDXTQ0Y
Covers ONLY:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30LJ2FD9
@ eda-88 - What Bolling?
Claude Bolling's "California Suite"
performed by Hubert Laws.
Not my rip, so thanks to the original uploader!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBR4QZON
@ Isbum,
This one i need:
Claude Bolling - Plaisir D'Amour (The Pleasure Of Love) / La Fiancée du Pirat [CD]
Maybe you still have it on your folders, manucosma sold the CD and couldn't reup..
By the way, you've posted this album:
"Homage to Piero Piccione" Cd @320
Conducted by Gianni Ferrio - Live
(15 tracks)
http://rapidshare.com/files/150125713/GF_HomageToPieroPiccioni.zip
-------------
i just realized - in this CD, Ferrio (Roma Simfonietta) conducted also great my favorite heme from 'Cristo Si E Fermato A Eboli'!
Great share!thanks.
here is the all Bolling with the still active links:
Le Magnifique / Louisiane (Universal Jazz France)
Segroeg's Rip @320
Le Magnifique aka The Magnificent One
http://rapidshare.com/files/126595434/CB-LM.rar
Louisiane REMOVED
Covers at TAD
------------------
L'Année Sainte (1976) CAM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P780FZD7
@192 or 160
MAIN TITLE is AWESOME!
Also, this is last movie of Jean Gabin, great movie, i saw it lots of time...
by Manucosma
---------------------
Alain Delon movie!
Doucement les basses!
Provided by H2O!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HCMV7K98
Doucement Les Basses (aka Easy Down There)
http://rapidshare.com/files/65233378/CB-DLB.rar
----------------------
Il Faut Vivre Dangereusement (1975) CAM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXNW434E
Provided by Manucosma!
-----------------------------
Netchaïev est de retour (1991) / On ne meurt que 2 fois (1985)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1LZHUT6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQCR71UW
by Manucosma
-------------------------------
Alain Delon Movie
Flic Story (1975)
http://rapidshare.com/files/106508118/CB-FS.rar
From H2O
-------------------
Alain Delon movies:
Le Gitan (1975)
Track 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/153707869/Claude_Bolling___Lick_-_Le_Gitan_OST.rar.html
Track 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TYALXLD
Provided by Manucosma & SoundtrackMania
---------------------
Trois hommes à abattre (1980) [LP]
Provided by Michael Ponchon
http://rapidshare.com/files/193139977/Claude_Bolling_-_Trois_hommes_a_abattre__1980.rar
password: eda-88
4 Tracks + 5 (I've included CD-Version of "Theme")
192 Kbits/sec + 320 Kbits/sec
WMA + MP3
--------------------------
Le Magnifique (CAM) LOSSLESS
Provided by Dimich
http://rapidshare.com/files/195695976/CB-Magnifique.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/195753938/CB-Magnifique.part2.rar
Borsalino (1970) / Borsalino & Co (1974)
Belmondo & Delon!
Provided by Filmpac
@192
Borsalino
http://rapidshare.com/files/16840024/CB-Borsalino.rar
Borsalino & Co.
http://rapidshare.com/files/16848155/CB-BorsalinoAndCo.rar
"Borsalino" (1970), LP @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230976593/CB-Borsalino_LP.zip <---
----------------------
Segroeg wrote:
@Eda-88
Claude Bolling "Qui?"
EP 4 tracks including the famous
"Full Speed" featured in many comps,
@320
http://rapidshare.com/files/119533595/Qui.rar
-------------------------
Bolling Story (Compilation) (presque complete)
32 Tracks!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TG7PWVRQ
Provided by ChiefDundee & SoundtrackMania
-------------------
Bolling Films (1990)
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=41672
Provided by h2o ! @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/33814427/BF.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33815136/BF.part2.rar
-------------------------
Cinemadreams (1996)
Provided by Filmpac
http://rapidshare.com/files/36694804/CB-Cinemadreams.rar
ART:
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/cinemadreams.html
------------------------
Isbum's
"Enchanting Versailles" 1996 Cd @320
By
Claude Bolling
http://rapidshare.com/files/247960704/CB_EnchantingVersailles.zip
----------------------
The Awakening (LP)
http://rapidshare.com/files/158598030/Awakening.zip
by gunshotwound
The Awakening by Manucosma!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Y3IIN7W
I guess it's posted at the Vintage...
-------------------------
Vivre La Nuit (1967) [LP]
Provided by filmpac (link is gone)
my reup:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L97MKTRB
-------------------------
Lucky Luke Au Cinéma [Lossless]
LOSSLESS (WV) + ARTWORK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FF7636YJ
Provided by AC_2111, but original uploader from e-mule
--------------------------
isbum (may 2007)
http://rapidshare.com/files/33397916/CB_Toot_Suite.zip
----------------------
Hope these links are working, i didn't check them:
isbum said...
The Claude Bolling Collection
All ripped from Lp's @320 - EnjOY!
"Big Band" Lp @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/293569426/CB_BigBand.zip
"Bolling Boogie"
http://rapidshare.com/files/293584111/CB_Bolling_Boogie.zip
"Bolling Plays Ellington"
http://rapidshare.com/files/293594889/CB_BollingPlaysEllington.zip
"Concerto for Guitar and Piano"
http://rapidshare.com/files/293624786/CB_ConcertoGuitarPiano.zip
"Picnic Suite"
http://rapidshare.com/files/293648698/CB_Picnic_Suite.zip
"Suite for Chamber Orchestra"
http://rapidshare.com/files/293662657/CB_Suiteforchamberorchestra.zip
October 16, 2009 3:05 PM
--------------------
Claude Bolling & Jean-Pierre Rampal & Alexandre Lagoya - Picnic Suite [Lossless]
http://rapidshare.com/files/12926354/Picnicbolling_tdev.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/12929375/Picnicbolling_tdev.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/12956330/Picnicbolling_tdev.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/12958885/Picnicbolling_tdev.part4.rar
Provided by AVAXHOME!
Claude Bolling & Jean-Pierre Rampal & Alexandre Lagoya - Picnic Suite
Posted By : apache | Date : 28 Jan 2007 09:30:00 | Comments : 7
---------------------------
# Claude Bolling & Jean-Pierre Rampal - Suite for Flute & Jazz piano trio No.2
http://avaxhome.ws/music/t_bolling_rampal_suite_no_2.html
# Claude Bolling & Jean-Pierre Rampal - Suite for Flute & Jazz piano trio No.1
http://avaxhome.ws/music/t_bolling_rampal_suite_no_1.html
Les Brigades Du Tigre (TV) [lossless]
ART:
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/03/les-brigades-du-tigre.html
OST (good friend and TAD contributor only) made this great post!!!!!
[LOSSLESS UPGRADE]
Duration : 01:10:42 / 37 tracks (complete)
CD rip / EAC secure rip (+crc test) (log file incl.) / .m3u list
Compression : Easy CD-A Extr. 12 / Ape [Extr.-high] / Overall bitrate = 665 kbps
Links : (APE) [336 Mo]
1)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAEBYP8A
2)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J7KMG59G
Password : eda-88
Artwork : frt/back/CD + booklet (400 dpi) 100 % complete.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHWRIYYT
-----------------
One of the oldest his messgaes at the comments of my blog (before shutting down)
Les Brigades du Tigre _ TV (1974-1983)
- Complete TV soundtrack (37 tracks) & frt + bck + booklet (150 ppp)
- Lame 3.98 / mp3 vbr -v0 (extreme)
link :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPZNINME
password : Clemenceau
---------------------------
Les Brigades du Tigre - Claude Bolling - 2CD version
VBR
provided by AC 2111
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z55TXJ34
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22GXPDVG
---------------------
California Suite [LP]
Isbum's: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXQQ47BP
Manucosma's:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=927JJVJ9
REQUEST!!!
Claude Bolling - Plaisir D'Amour (The Pleasure Of Love) / La Fiancée du Pirat [CD]
-----------------
This is what is the OST posted:
La Fiancée du pirate - (2 tracks) / EAC secure rip /Ape extra-high
18. Moi, Je Me Balance (02:46)
(by Georges Moustaki, from the Nelly Kaplan's film "La Fiancée Du Pirate") Tracks 18-19
19. Marche de Marie (02:35)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BNJVAYJS
password : eda-88
--------------------
ONE MORE REQUEST!!!!
L'Homme En Colere (1979) [LP]
this was very sad action movie starring Lino Ventura!
Very great dramatic score!
Couple tracks can be found on a compilation LINO VENTURA (see october - i've already posted).
And in SUPREME LOUNGE compilation!
Also, on that compilation (LINO VENTURA), you can find the only single track from the other VENTURA movie:
Un papillon sur l'épaule (1978)
-----------------------
LE MUR DE L'ATLANTIQUE
--------------------------
You can find on Torrents.ru (http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php) the following titles:
(Crossover Jazz) Claude Bolling - Vintage Bolling - 1995, APE (image+.cue), lossless
Claude Bolling, Jean-Pierre Rampal, Alexandre Lagoya - Picnic Suite - 1980, APE (tracks+.cue), lossless
(Jazz) Claude Bolling - Jazz A La Francaise - 1984, FLAC (tracks)
(Jazz) Claude Bolling & Jean-Pierre Rampal - Suite For Flute And Jazz Piano Trio (2 CD) - FLAC (tracks)
(Contemporary Jazz) Roselli Quartet - Claude Bolling - Suites for Flute and Jazz Trio - 2003, FLAC (tracks+.cue), lossless
(Flute, Piano) Jeanne Baxtresser - Claude Bolling Suite for Flute & Jazz Piano - 1995, APE (image + .cue), lossless
Jazz) Claude Bolling & Yo-Yo Ma - Suite For Cello & Jazz Piano Trio - 1984, FLAC (tracks)
(Jazz) Claude Bolling & English Chamber Orchestra - Suite For Chamber Orchestra And Jazz Piano Trio - 1983, FLAC (tracks)
(Jazz) Stephane Grappelli & Claude Bolling Big Band - First Class - 2003, APE (image + .cue)
+
Claude Bolling Big Band (Black Brown & Beige de Duke Ellington Concert du 25/7/90)1990 (Coproduction A2) [1990 г., Jazz, SATRip]
DVD!
--------------------
You need to register first...
@ eda88:
I can't open "TF1 L'ALBOOM des génériques (1991)" the password doesn't work aparently. Can you help please. Thanks
How can i help you?
I gave you link, i gave you password, but i also must to know how to help?
Try again or copy or manually...
Maybe your keyboard problem...
Try again, if you still have the problems with opening, i'll report to jacques!
-----------
One of Japanese good friends MAESTRO, posted these MICHEL MAGNE LP's:
Michel Magne - Éléments No.2 'L'Eau' (1980)
http://rapidshare.com/files/330185815/Magne_Eau.rar
Michel Magne - Eléments No.1 - La Terre (1978)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3zm0gyqhnwl
try this : "ALBOOM " (with a space at the end)
@ all,
I need the reuploads of the following titles (Italian Compilations):
The Beat, the Shake and the Lounge (2001) (Provided by Isbum)
Cinema Italiano - The Golden Years (1997) (Provided by Isbum)
Pier Paolo Pasolini (Provided by Isbum)
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2008/11/piero-paolo-pasolini.html
Diva Italiana (Provided by Isbum)
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2008/12/diva-italiana.html
Classic Italian Soundtracks : The Horror Films Collection (Provided by Isbum)
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/07/classic-italian-soundtracks-horror.html
Bossa Cinematica Vol.2 & 3 (Provided by h20)
Bossa in Italy
In Lounge (provided by statvs.qvo)
I Sogni Della Musica Vol. 1 (Provided by Agent Double)
Italian Movie Style: Sexy Voices (Provided by filmpac)
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/italian-movie-style-sexy-voices.html
SALON LETRO CHIC (2004)
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/salon-retro-chic.html
Love, Strings and... Bossa (Provided by Segroeg)
THE BEST OF ITALIAN PEPLUMS (Provided by Big Rózsa)
Psicoerotica (Provided by JIM)
Rome By Night
Comedy Italian Style
70s Italian Gangster Jazz Compilation (1996)
CRIME AND SPY THEMES (Vol.1 & 2) (by moogsensations)
ITALIAN COMEDY (by moogsensations)
Easy Tempo: Eighteen Street Lounge Music (CD-11)
Easy Tempo: The Third Dimension (Thermosphere) (CD-12)
@Reza, do you have EASY TEMPO ?
--------------------------
ALL THE LINKS ARE REMOVED...
That would be great to reupload everything!
Thanks in advance, i hope the previous post will be not ignored, i need them for myself!
I missed them when in due time, and now i'll download them quickly if someone will reup for me!
Here is the 4 Egisto Macchi rarities, provided by Rolico :
Egisto Macchi - Italiani Come Noi (1963) (LP)
conducted by Bruno Nicolai
http://www.comingsoon.it/Film/Scheda/Trama/?key=18840&film=ITALIANI-COME-NOI
http://rapidshare.com/files/353305069/EgM-Italcnoi.zip
Egisto Macchi - Andes (1975) (LP)
http://rapidshare.com/files/353293339/EgM-And.zip
Egisto Macchi - Antonio Gramsci (1977) (LP)
http://rapidshare.com/files/353299126/EgM-Antgram.zip
Egisto Macchi - Salome (1985) (LP)
http://rapidshare.com/files/353313477/EgM-Sal.zip
ENJOY! and THANK ROLICO!
By the way i'm still looking for Macchi's - Mascara (1987) LP.
It was erotic movie, i saw about 7 years ago, starring Charlotte Rampling, i recorded the music on Audio-Tape... but i would like to find the LP!
@eda-88:
ALBOOM with a space at the end work thanks for your time and wise advice!
@ isbum and all Bacalov lovers / French Cinema / Belmondo lovers,
Don't know if you saw it too, but about in november/ december 2002, on TV i saw the French TV-series "L'aîné des Ferchaux (2001)" starring old Jean-Paul Belmondo, by the way he already played in the same movie in 1963 (by Georges Simenon novel).
There was dramatic score by Luis Bacalov, i tried to find it for the past years, but the OST seem to be UNRELEASED, strange...
I bought DVD couple years ago and watched this TV again...
Good one, not the best, but good TV, and also, Bacalov's score...
I just decided to make the short bootleg, not the FULL BOOTLEG, only Main/ End TiTles, but that's enough, i'm sure!
Source DVD: Original French Language
Audio sounds is perfect, i've converted @320.
Added the posters and as i'm lazy to write the credits manually, i've made the screenshots...
Here you go: Main Title & End Credits
DOWNLOAD HERE
password is my nickname
Hope you'll enjoy!
@ EDA 88 http://salottoborghese.blogspot.com/2009/02/varioussalon-retro-chic-rambling.html
P.S : check all the blog
Come and get it while it's hot! SUPERFANTAGENIO (a.k.a. ALADDIN) by Fabio Frizzi - vinyl rip (unforunately @ 128), complete with custom covers:
http://www.mediafire.com/?duriywgymtn
thanks herffi, but i need more, you saw the long list, i need it, at least these, if you always visit you could reup:
The Beat, the Shake and the Lounge (2001)
Cinema Italiano - The Golden Years (1997)
Classic Italian Soundtracks : The Horror Films Collection
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/07/classic-italian-soundtracks-horror.html
Bossa Cinematica Vol.2 & 3
Bossa in Italy
In Lounge
I Sogni Della Musica Vol. 1
Italian Movie Style: Sexy Voices
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/italian-movie-style-sexy-voices.html
Love, Strings and... Bossa
Psicoerotica
Rome By Night
Comedy Italian Style
CRIME AND SPY THEMES (Vol.1 & 2)
ITALIAN COMEDY
Easy Tempo: Eighteen Street Lounge Music (CD-11)
Easy Tempo: The Third Dimension (Thermosphere) (CD-12)
-------
also, if someone interested to listen one more Claude Bolling rare LP : Le Mille Pattes Fait Des Claquettes (1977) and Delerue - Hibernatus
http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/6070318/Claude-Bolling-C-Bolling-33-Tours.html
let me know, if no, i won't upload it...
eda, I'd be interested in Delerue's HIBERNATUS :)
As a request
carlo savina's La scuola delle vergini
thansk very much.
Georges Delerue: 30 Ans De Musique De Film (1998)
CD-1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QWFQMBUG
CD-2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QUXIE0G7
224 Kbits/sec
Front & Back Covers Included
More info:
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=9435
And with this score, Polnareff wrote no more.
"La Vengeance du Serpent a Plumes"
by
Michel Polnareff
In lossless .wav
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8LOKZC2
In .mp3 @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/356059381/MP_LaVengeanceDuSerpentAPlumes320.zip
I'm looking for Polnareff's:
Michel Polnareff: His First Three Eps
http://rapidshare.com/files/100661133/MP.x3.EPs.rar
(link by Di(APhanous is gone)
But this one is works:
Né Dans Un Ice Cream / Dans La Maison Vide (2 tracks)
http://rapidshare.com/files/39506000/Michel_POLNAREFF.rar
------------------------
Someone who interested to listen:
Luis Bacalov - Misa Tango, Tangosain /Astor Piazzolla - Adios Nonino, Libertango
Masci-Bacalov-Morricone - Pitturamusica/Corpopaesaggio (2009)
Enrico Pieranunzi - Fellini Jazz
(Nino Rota, Luis Bacalov)
LET ME KNOW...
Looking for the reuploads:
NICOLA PIOVANI music:
Ginger & Fred (May 16, 2008 - filmpac)
Daniele E Maria (aka Daniele And Maria) (April 24, 2008 - janus2810)
Tu Ridi (aka You're Laughing)
La Notte Di San Lorenzo (aka Night Of The Shooting Stars) (November 23, 2007 - isbum)
De Eso No Se Habla (aka I Don't Want to Talk About It) (June 21, 2008 - isbum)
Good Morning, Babylone [Lossless]
Scoredaddy said...
Good Morning, Babylone by Nicola Piovani in lossless
FLACS+CUE+LOG+SCANS@300DPI
http://rapidshare.com/files/225260456/nicpio-goo.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/225259883/nicpio-goo.part2.rar
July 6, 2009 5:26 AM
--------------------------
ALL THE LINKS ARE REMOVED...
PLEASE REUPLOAD...
The Best of Nicola Piovani - Original RAI Soundtrack
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4C7RHSW7
psw: nikitoz555
320 kbps | 254 MB | HQ Scans
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=70532
-----------------
Nicola Piovani-Il Sole Anche Di Notte
P@c1f1c T1m3 PTE8511-2
http://rapidshare.com/files/317154472/Piovani_Il_Sole_Anche_Di_Notte.zip
Provided by The Alchemist
--------------------
Nicola Piovani - Marcia Trionfale [LP] (1976)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SC60Q1DX
Provided by inalto
----------------------
Nicola Piovani - Il Profumo Della Signora In Nero
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZKTH7MX
Provided by :
http://the-manchester-morgue.blogspot.com/2007/12/nicola-piovani-il-profumo-della-signora.html
----------------
"La voce della luna"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NLX35LIK
from Statvs.qvo
----------------------
LENIN – THE TRAIN (1988)
@CD-Rip @13 Tracks/256kBit @Front/Inlay included
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EEPOIIV8
Provided by TOSC
------------------
Provided by Isbum:
Here it is in .wav lossless format.
"Il Camorrista" 1985 Cd @320
By
Nicola Piovani
http://rapidshare.com/files/296674097/NP_IlCamorrista.zip
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SECNVFP
---------------------
La vita è bella (Life is beautiful) (1998)
www.megaupload.com/?d=PAD3H6D3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNOF5020
Provided by Statvs.qvo
-----------------
la vita in gioco
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L060JQC6
provided by lubrary
-------------
Caro Diario / Palombella Rossa/ La Messa E' Finita [Lossless]
Link :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9U0U56IK
Password : eda-88
Provided by OST
----------------
Flavia, La Monaca Musulmana aka Flavia The Heretic Nicola Piovani
http://rapidshare.com/files/77174033/NP-FlaviaTheHeretic.zip
Provided by filmpac!
-------------------
ONE MORE REQUEST:
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2009/04/la-stanza-del-figlio-aka-sons-room.html
Nicola Piovani - La Stanza Del Figlio (aka The Son's Room) [Lossless]
this guy is crazy, he gave us the lossless links:
APotter said...
Here is:
Nicola Piovani - La Stanza Del Figlio (2001 - VIRGIN SOUNDTRACKS)
http://rapidshare.com/files/222527177/Nicola_Piovani_-_La_Stanza_Del_Figlio__2001_-_VIRGIN_SOUNDTRACKS_.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222533951/Nicola_Piovani_-_La_Stanza_Del_Figlio__2001_-_VIRGIN_SOUNDTRACKS_.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222515055/Nicola_Piovani_-_La_Stanza_Del_Figlio__2001_-_VIRGIN_SOUNDTRACKS_.part3.rar
Eac-ape-cue, full hq scans.
---------------------
But he didn't provide the PASSWORD!
And Disappeared...what the guy...
As a request
carlo savina's La scuola delle vergini
thanks very much.
Here's my finished version of Ennio Morricone's "Days of Heaven" soundtrack Lp.
In lossless .wav
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=89B28BZ9
In .mp3 @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/358536079/EM_DaysOfHeavenLp320.zip
Sorry, "Enderlin" should be credited to Leo Kottke, not Doug Kershaw.
File under "Nobody's Perfect" ;)
I'd really like to hear the
first German Cd release of
Peter Thomas'
"Erinnerungen An Die Zukunft"
aka "Chariots of the Gods"
1. Erinnerungen an die Zukunft (17:40)
Nasca..., Im Tal der Könige, Volksmythos.., Hizen Itza.., Die Bibel.., Das rote Meer.., Der Obelisk von Karnak, Sterne und Raketen, Götter von fremdem Sternen
2. Zurück zu den Sternen (17:21)
Raketenwissenschaft, Tula..., Die Pyramide von Cholula, Titicacasee, Auch Wondina kam..., Engel der Verheißung, Der fliegende Gott von Palenque
@ isbum - A good copy of Peter Thomas' "Chariots of the Gods" could be found here:
http://adventurejazz.blogspot.com/2009/04/chariots-of-gods-peter-thomas-sound.html
Though I'm not sure this is release you're looking for. It sounds like CD, but have 19 tracks and total duration 45:31. So it doesn's fit any release listed ad SC :)
And thanks for "Jerry Cotton". Funny, but been searching it today :)
@ Dimich - Turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted! Left a thank you at the blog & my thanks to you too!
@ Tripmaster
I am not sure but "l'horloger de Saint Paul" by P.Sarde had some jazzy drums break in it if i remember well....
@Alls
HI MY DEAR FRIENDS.PLEASE, CAN ANYONE WITH THESE REQUEST?:
LO SCIALO (LP) - MARIO NASCIMBENE
L´ENEIDE - MARIO NASCIMBENE
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!
@ Big Rózsa
Mario Nascimbene - L'Eneide [1971] @192, 50.9mb.
http://rapidshare.com/files/361246833/MN-LEn.rar
(Not my rip.)
Cheers:)
*
@All
Request:
Krishna Levy - Au Bout Du Monde a Gauche, 2004, here is info:
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=64832
Thanks in advance!
@nemesis67
Newly a million thanks my dear friend.
Eternally grateful.
I would like help to you with your request but Unfortunately I haven´t soundtrack of Krishna Levy.
Indeed thank you very much because about a lot of time for that L'Eneide was looking, now only it is necessary to me to find:
- Cronaca de un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni - Mario Nascimbene (Beat Records)
Is the only soundtrack one that lacking me to complete Mario Nascimbene's discography.
THANKS, THANKS AND MILLION THANKS.
A BIG EMBRACE.
@ Big Rózsa -
Mario Nascimbene - Cronaca de un Delitto (1954) / Operazione Mitra (1951) / La Valigia dei Sogni (1953)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9MU2XW23
you have complete Nascimbene?
if you have this 3 LP box set, would you share it?
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=61609
Haven't been around much but someone asked me to post this so here goes (and my apologies it took me forever to get around to it):
Una Sull'Altra (1969) - Teresa La Ladra (1972) - Tiffany Memorandum (1967) - Riz Ortolani
Beat Records CDCR 38 (1997)
EAC / FLAC / LOG / CUE / M3U / CD COVER ARTWORK
Track listing
01. Una sull'altra (02:25)
02. Susan And Jane (02:25)
03. Lombard Street (01:38)
04. Sitar In Blues (02:44)
05. St. Francisco Railways (02:26)
06. St. Quintin (02:54)
07. Golden Gate Bridge (03:00)
08. Latin Quarter (02:26)
09. Susan And Jane (04:01)
10. The Roaring Twenties (04:36)
11. Una sull'altra (02:27)
Tracks 1 - 11: Una sull'altra
12. Teresa (03:31)
13. Teresa l'illusa (02:34)
14. Aria di bosco (01:35)
15. Teresa And Blues (01:21)
16. Teresa For Sax (00:58)
Tracks 12 - 16: Teresa la ladra
17. Beat fuga shake (02:39)
18. Notte al Grand Hotel (03:23)
19. Tiffany Sequence M8 (01:12)
20. A luci spente (02:17)
21. Tiffany Sequence M22 (01:17)
22. Tiffany 23 (03:44)
23. Tiffany Sequence M7 (03:20)
24. Tiffancy suspence (02:18)
25. Notte al Grande Hotel (01:24)
Tracks 17 - 25: Tiffany memorandum
Total Duration: 01:02:35
Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NABG0DN8
This file is approximately 332MB
Please Enjoy !!!
@ H20
MANY, MANY THANKS MY DEAR FRIEND, I´M VERY HAPPY BECUASE THIS SOUNDTRACK I´M SEARCHING A LONG TIME.
ETERNALLY GRATEFULL.
I HAVEN´T COMPLETE 3 LP´S FROM L´IMPRONTA DEL SUONO BY MARIO NASCIMBENE, BUT I HAVE ALL TRACKS OF LP ONE(EXCEPT GLI ATTI DEGLI APOSTOLI). WITH THIS TRACKS MOORE OTHER TRACKS OF OTHERS NASCIMBENE´S SOUNDTRACKS I PUBLISHED A COMPILATION CALLED "THE BEST OF THE MARIO NASCIMBENE"
THIS IS THE LINK:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP5NPO21
I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE AND NEWLY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
A BIG EMBRACE.
@ Big Rozsa
You said that:
"- Cronaca de un Delito/Operazione Mitra/La Valigia dei Sogni - Mario Nascimbene (B**t Records)
Is the only soundtrack one that lacking me to complete Mario Nascimbene's discography."
Does this mean you have everything else that Nascimbene has done that's been released?
If the answer is yes, would you happen to have the release (from that same label) where "Constantino Il Grande" is paired with "Giuseppe Venduto Dai Fratelli"? This release has 30 tracks.
(Please note that I already have the version where Constantine is paired with Barabbas and Alexander The Great)
If you or anyone else could help me, I would be most grateful.
Not unfortunately also I´m never looking for her a lot of time ago but never I had found. I said that I have all her) dyscography but I wanted to sayto which I possess anyone track of her soundtracks not everything complete soundtracks published, this I would lije very much. I have also Alexander The Great/Barabbas / Constantine and only Two Tracks from Giusseppe vendutto dai Fratelli (fron Mario Nacimbene Anthology; 2 CD'S).
I feel do not prune to help yourself.
I confide in that next future I will have alls soundtracks and I will can to share with alls my friends of the blog.
Thanks and Sorry.
Hi all,
I have one request:
Le Battant (Christian DORISSE)(The complete LP rip)
If anyone can help me, it's not easy to find it...
Very thanks !!!
Enjoy!!!
@ Joona
Mario Nascimbene - Costantino il Grande & Giuseppe venduto dai fratelli [1960,62] @320, 146mb.
http://rapidshare.com/files/362378886/MN-CiG-Gvdf.rar
(Not my rip.)
Cheers:)
@ nemesis67
Thanks, I was beginning to think I would never find this one.
@ Big Rózsa, nemesis67 - Thanks for the super Mario! :)
@Ben Marriage - thanks for the heads up...do you know where i might be able to hear "L'horloger de Saint Paul" by Sarde? Thanks! btw, if i may ask, how did you know that i was into breaks? i appreciate the heads up!
Hi, i'm looking for the next scores :
-The Servant by Losey
-Ingmar Bergman's movies
-Barefoot Comtessa by Nascimbene
Do you have one ?
Thanks in advance...
I'm also looking for a rip with the music composed by the late Johnny Dankworth for the Servant.
Only the song "All Gone" has been released(sung by Cleo Laine and an orchestral take)
@nemesis67
A million thanks for Constantino Il Grande / Giusseppe Vendutto dai Fratelli, because it´s a dream acomplished thanks to you.
Please, you can help me with this edition?:
THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA / SONS AND LOVERS (DRG) - MARIO NASCIMBENE
Thanks in Advance!!!!!!
@ Big Rózsa
I haven't this one - and i didn't know about DRG edition 'Barefoot Contessa + Sons and Lovers', only about this:
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=18356
...which i haven't too;) ...But maybe somebody has...? I hope.
Best regards:)
thanks everyone for all the request responses, and just all the great posts in general. one compilation i've been looking for has been the 'Moon Flowers and Mini-Skirts" album. it is on a blog, but the link is dead.
@ cigarous -
"Le Battant" 1983 Lp @320
By
Christian Dorisse
Music supervised by Michael Columbier
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LDIMNGL
@ isbum
Very thanks for "Le Battant"!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it...Wonderful!!!:-)))))
Enjoy!
@ ALL!
Have some of you seen the movies with Terence Hill - Bud Spencer?
One of them PARI E DISPARI? (1978) aka Odds and Evens (1978)...
The movie full of great score by brothers De Angelis!
Released on 2 RPM (Italian & French) (H2O provided 2 sites)
http://www.budterence.tk/colsonparidispari.php
http://www.budterence.tk/downloadmusiche.php
And END TITLES - SONG, Brotherly Love - released later on a compilation CD.
Main Title - very good, the same theme, but instrumental.
I have noticed interesting details.
In 1977, De Angelis wrote outstanding score and especially Main Titles for action drama "Goodbye & Amen".
It's also UNRELEASED.
I already have made the good bootleg of unreleased De Angelis score...
and now, i noticed the song version of main titles - not used in Goodbye & Amen, but used as song on the background in PARI E DISPARI, when Hill, Salvatore Borgese and his gang plays poker in the night club while Bud Spencer's hero sleeps in the truck.
Great - average quality, sorry, but i have only russian translate movie, under which can be heard original english audio track (or dubbed).
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8wxv0x
@192
password: eda-88
Several tracks (Listen them, it's great)!
GOODBYE & AMEN - Main Title for verification i have included too.
ENJOY!
--------------------------------
MOREOVER, did you notice how many masterpieces brothers wrote in those years ? 77-78?
Just look on the filmography:
# Pari e dispari (1978)
... aka "Trinity: Gambling for High Stakes" - USA
# Lo chiamavano Bulldozer (1978)
... aka "Bulldozer" - Canada (English title)
... aka "They Call Him Bulldozer" - Philippines (English title)
... aka "Uppercut" - International (English title)
# La montagna del dio cannibale (1978)
... aka "Mountain of the Cannibal God" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Mountain of the Cannibals" - Philippines (English title)
... aka "Slave of the Cannibal God" - USA (censored version)
... aka "The Mountain of the Cannibal God" - International (English title)
# Piedone l'africano (1978)
... aka "Flatfoot in Africa" - International (English title)
... aka "Knock-Out Cop" - International (English title)
# Formula uno, febbre della velocità (1978)
... aka "Speed Fever" - USA
# Tod oder Freiheit (1977)
... aka "Death or Freedom" - International (English title)
# La tigre è ancora viva: Sandokan alla riscossa! (1977) (TV)
# Tre tigri contro tre tigri (1977)
... aka "Three Tigers Against Three Tigers" - International (English title)
# Messalina, Messalina! (1977) (as The De Angelis Brothers)
... aka "Caligula II: Messalina, Messalina" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "Caligula: Sins of Rome" - USA (video title)
... aka "Messalina, Empress of Rome" - USA
# I due superpiedi quasi piatti (1977)
... aka "Crime Busters" - USA
... aka "Trinity: In Trouble Again" - USA
# Il Fausto di Marlowe (1977) (TV)
# Charleston (1977)
# Die Brüder (1977)
... aka "The Brothers" - International (English title)
# Goodbye e amen (1977)
# Il figlio dello sceicco (1977)
... aka "The Son of the Sheik" - International (English title)
# Squadra antitruffa (1977)
# Mannaja (1977)
... aka "A Man Called Blade" - USA
# L'uomo di Corleone (1977)
... aka "Man of Corleone" - International (English title)
# Il signor Robinson, mostruosa storia d'amore e d'avventure (1976)
... aka "Mr. Robinson" - International (English title)
Outstanding years
==============================
I'm gonna cut Piovani's work for SBATTI IL MOSTRO IN PRIMA PAGINA (1972) - politic movie, i cut the main titles, coming soon.
Oooops, forgot to mention 3410, great friend, i didn't ask here and didn't provide my big ALESSANDRONI list of requests, only because i knew, nobody will reply again as always, thanks to 3410, who have all ALESSANDRONI and will reup for me everything!
But i request:
Michel Magne: 25 Ans De Musique De Film
CD-1 REUP PLEASE
BIBLE series, Carlo Siliotto and others...
DAVIDE, SANSONE E DALILA
@ ALL!!!
I cut the MAIN TITLES from "SBATTI IL MOSTRO IN PRIMA PAGINA" (1972) by NICOLA PIOVANI
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6i85ie
@128
Listen it, unusual track, and little, very little, similar with Francois De Roubaix - Les Aventuriers (Main Titles)
Enjoy!
http://ilbuonoilbruttoilcattivoidioto.blogspot.com/2010/03/girl-and-general-bootleg-ennio.html
Here, the bootleg of Ennio Morricone's score for old WAR comedy farcical movie LA RAGAZZA E IL GENERALE (1967)
Enjoy!
@ Tripmaster, i have some tracks from "L'horloger de Saint Paul" by Sarde, if you still need them, let me know, it's from Sarde-tavernier compilation posted here long time ago.
@ eda-88
I have "Michel Magne 25 ans de musique de films"
I can upload this, tomorrow afternoon(after 17).
Enjoy!
@ cigarous - I have it here.
@ eda-88 -
Michel Magne: 25 Ans De Musique De Film
CD-1 REUP PLEASE
Disc One
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVKRM4AM
LA RAGAZZA E IL GENERAL - two words - thank you!
@ eda-88
Thanks for your kindness words:)
And... as you requested:
Carlo Siliotto & Ennio Morricone (theme) - La Bibbia - Davide (tv) [1997] @192, 99,2mb, front cvr.
http://rapidshare.com/files/365350989/CS-EM-LB-D.rar
I haven't another Siliotto's 'La Bibbia' scores - well, i seconded the request!
Cheers:)
@ Isbum & Nemesis67,
Thanks for your posts!
@ nemesis67,
"Mose" (1995) & "Giacobbe" (1994)
http://rapidshare.com/files/284059382/www.filmmusic.ru_LABMS.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/284061044/www.filmmusic.ru_LABMS.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229130728/www.filmmusic.ru_JACOB.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229134557/www.filmmusic.ru_JACOB.part2.rar
"Abramo" (first one) provided by Princes Valiant [FLAC]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZCP3IJV
Morricone's Tracks only:
1. Monodia
6. Primi suoni
11. Monodia sospesa
16. Voci lontane
22. Una tromba
http://rapidshare.com/files/237546957/www.filmmusic.ru_ABRAH.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/237547795/www.filmmusic.ru_ABRAH.part2.rar
Password: www.filmmusic.ru
@320-ALL
ALL BOOKLETS HERE:
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/search/label/Marco Frisina
@ eda-88
Tkanks a lot!:)
@ eda-88 - yes please, i would love to hear that sarde compilation! thank you!
@ eda-88 - Regarding your comment:
"MOREOVER, did you notice how many masterpieces brothers wrote in those years ? 77-78?"
During these years, I would frequent a record shop in Westwood, where UCLA is.
This store had several bins filled with Lp's Imported from Europe.
I was thrilled to find scores for the first two "Trinity" films there.
It seemed every subsequent visit I would see 3 or 4 more soundtracks by Guido & Maurizio De Angeles had arrived at the store.
I couldn't blind buy most of them, but yes, during that period the brothers were incredibly active.
@ tripmaster,
L'Horloger de Saint-Paul (1974)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o3foxc
2 tracks!
Very good movie by the way, great duet - Philippe Noiret / Jean Rochefort, plot is great and very sad story.
Main title (Track 1) is "some jazzy drums break" - what meant Ben Marriage i guess.
But end title, very tender, loving theme...
Hope you'll like them, it's from Segroeg's rip @320.
But i'll ask Monty for the LP!
I would reup full compilation, but currently my speed is very slow...
While please enjoy couple of tracks (the only tracks from this movie).
Also, track 1, generique, main title - had TWINS, just hear main title from LA VALISE, almost the same...drums, etc...
Old share by Manucosma:
Michel Magne - Les Misérables (1982)
[With André Hossein collaboration]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTSBNK3D
@320
Recently i downloaded this French TV-series, always the same plot by Victor Hugo, but Lino Ventura against Michel Bouquet is brilliant performances !!!
@ isbum,
Nice story and remembering, i like when you tell us about your young years!!!GREAT! Thanks!!!
-------------------------------
Above after isbum posted Polnareff, i posted some links and one of them already dead by Di(Aphanous!
So, i emailed to Di(aphanous!
And receive the links!
Michel Polnareff: His First Three Eps
http://rapidshare.com/files/100661133/MP.x3.EPs.rar
(link by Di(APhanous is gone)
--------------
Di(Aphanous wrote:
The 1966 Polnareff collection has been travelling all over the blogo-sphere, a few months after my upload. I found it here http://raridadesdopipiu.blogspot.com/ on 4 November 2008.
I have checked the download-link, and it seems to still be OK -- with over 500 downloads!
http://www.4shared.com/file/64045304/a4af8353/Michel%20Polnareff%20-%20Love%20Me%20Please%20Love%20Me%201966%20NOSR.html
[Eda-88: My reup http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0YK77JA]
As I don't know what that blogger may include in his/her archive, I uploaded for you all the covers that I have, adding two videos: One that I had converted for isbum [Goodbye Marylou live (BercyConcert).mp4], and another, of VHS quality, from YouTube [Polnareff - Love me, please Love me.flv].
http://rapidshare.com/files/357401341/MP.x3.EPs_cvrs._.vids.rar
Please, tell me when I can delete that rar of mine. I am very close to my storage limit at Rapidshare, and in need to start deleting and cleaning up, so that I will be in control of what stays and what goes -- I won't like Rapidshare to auto-delete my files which are "not in demand" within 60 days...
------------------------
I told him he could remove the links, anyway the both links still active and i reuploaded the one posted on zshare to megaupload.
Super Snooper / Poliziotto superpiù (1980)
by Carmelo La Bionda / the Oceans
Track listing
01. Super Snooper (06:01)
02. Bad Guy, Good Guy (05:26)
03. Miami Beach (03:49)
04. Explosion (00:55)
05. Rocket Theme (05:02)
06. Do Ya (03:49)
07. Funky Snooper (03:14)
08. Synth Good Guy (03:08)
Total Duration: 00:31:24
224-256 VBR
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TECH15FW
Image
http://i26.tinypic.com/n39l5z.jpg
@ tripmaster,
you posted Pino Calvi - Romantic Number 4 [LP], but did you get others?
Pino Calvi - Romantic Number 2?
there was Anonimo Veneziano, Rota, and more...????
Just watching old another action Spencer-Hill comedy "Altrimenti Ci Arrabbiamo" aka Watch Out We're Mad (1973)
And there was released main theme, the song, Dune Buggy:
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=42887
I have this track
But i just foudn in the movie episode the interesting theme, WESTERN MOTIVE...
I uploaded it:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2m2ny6
It's also De Angelis work!
I found in the movie later another theme, i don't know if it's released, but anyway i cut it too, it's theme of killer Paganini, il sicario, who must to kill Spencer-Hill couple:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nkniha
Listen & enjoy!
Please forgive me for being lazy but I don't feel like typing stuff out as I just spent about 75 minutes updating my blog.
So check it out:
http://terrorxpress.blogspot.com/
I added soundtracks for Lucio Fulci's ZOMBIE aka ZOMBI 2 aka ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS (1979) as well as Lucio Fulci's A CAT IN THE BRAIN aka NIGHTMARE CONCERT aka UN GATO NEL CERVELLO (1990).
I also added the soundtrack to MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY aka CANNIBAL FEROX (1981).
All of these are on my BLOG and available in Lossless FLAC and MP3 (320 CBR).
Cheers!
thanks eda-88! and sorry, i don't have any of the other releases from the Romantic series. Italian LP's are really hard to come by here in Los Angeles.
@ tripmaster, you're welcome, but i surprised that Italian LPs rare in L.A., in Russia, or here, in Asia, Kazakhstan, where i live, indeed RARE and hard to find, but in L.A. so many stores, for instance the one isbum send us recently, and he did grant most of great Lps, just recently we had conversation and i remember when year ago he found and uploaded some Lps (Bacalov, Sarde, Wagner, Jarre, etc...) ...
I guess he found them in L.A.!
In our city stores we have some stores but most of Vinyl's sold here not a soundtracks, just a music, jazz, beatles, scorpions, rap, etc...
I just think the question of money, for instance, my friend indy from Moscow, never bought in Moscow some rarities by COSMA, Legrand, Lai and Italian LP's, CD's...
he always buy via online stores or eBay, CD&LP, amazon shops, etc...
Hope you'll enjoy Sarde!
-----------
I already posted Indy's LP rip of Cosma "La Telephone Rose" (1975) score, unfortunately only 2 tracks released, and still unreleased on CD track 2 - L'Amour A Mille Francs.
But in the movie (i have this funny great movie by Molinaro, written by Francis Veber, i love his humor so much), great movie, about old man & prostitute, funny plot & gags, Cosma's score is very unforgettable & catchy tune!
So, in the movie can be heard so many great tracks, still unreleased, some variations of Main Title, others original tracks..
And one of my friends Geebon, recently downloaded the movie from Russian torrents with my help (because in the russian torrent good release with French & Russian -2 Audio - and because he couldn't find it in any French sites).
So, he cut of of the variations of Main Theme, nice track, cut, UNRELEASED.
You have SAVE AS to download, not clik to link, just Save Us!
Vladimir Cosma - La Telephone Rose (1975)
Unreleased track (Main Title variation)
http://etok.online.fr/tunes/Vladimir%20Cosma%20-%20Le%20Telephone%20Rose.mp3
ENjoy!
Super Snooper / Poliziotto superpiù (1980)
by Carmelo La Bionda / the Oceans
Track listing
01. Super Snooper (06:01)
02. Bad Guy, Good Guy (05:26)
03. Miami Beach (03:49)
04. Explosion (00:55)
05. Rocket Theme (05:02)
06. Do Ya (03:49)
07. Funky Snooper (03:14)
08. Synth Good Guy (03:08)
Total Duration: 00:31:24
@320
http://www.megaporn.com/?d=SSK6JBEF
Image
http://i26.tinypic.com/n39l5z.jpg
@ all: This one is a longshot, but maybe FulciLives might be able to help...
I was watching Lucio Fulci's 'The New York Ripper' this past week, and I was wondering if anyone knew who sang the song that was playing during the scene at the sex show...I believe the song is called "I Got A Misery"? There's a video on YouTube playing the tune, but damned if it isn't available on the soundtrack. Any help on tracking this one down is greatly appreciated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2grlwMKq0
REQUEST PLEASE
commandos > mario nacimbene
flavia > nicola piovani
i titani > carlo rustichelli
dalle ardenne all inferno (complete) > ennio morricone
THANKS A LOT
@ okfiction -
I have to rip "Flavia", but here's the Rustichelli.
"I Titani" Cd @192 not my rip, so thanks to the original poster.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MSPJI75
@ okfiction - Also not my rip.
Thanks to the original sharer!
"Flavia the Heretic" Cd @320
By
Nicola Piovani
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8W9Q3F1
@ isbum
Thanks for I TITANI
@FulciLives - I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get any comments to post on your blog so I'll thank you here for all your recent shares. Great stuff! Actually, thanks for ALL you shared there...I was like a kid in a candy store!
Anyway, given your most recent post you might want to check out the latest issue of Fangoria - has a fairly in-depth account of the making of Zombi 3!
isbum you are the best !
Thanks so much for the scores.
@isbum
A MILLION THANKS FOR I TITANI, IT´S FANTASTIC.
@Alls
HI MY DEAR FRIENDS, I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO WORK IN "THE BEST OF PEPLUM" VOL.II; BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVEN´T SUFFICIENT SOUNDTRAKS.
PERHAPS YOU CAN HELP ME WITH ANYONE PEPLUM REQUEST:
- Le Fatiche di Ercole (Digitmovies or CAM) - Enzo Masetti
- Ercole e la Regina di Lidia (Digitmovies or CAM) - Enzo Masetti
- Compiliation Ursus (Cinevox)
- La Guerra di Troia / La Leggenda di Eneas (Digitmovies) - Giovanni Fusco
- Roma contro Roma (Digitmovies) - Roberto Nicolosi
- Scipionne Detto Anche L´Africano (LP) - Severino Gazelloni
- Maciste, L´Eroe piu grande del Mondo (CAM) - F. de Masi
- I Giganti di Roma (Digitmovies) - Carlo Rustichelli
- Seven Slaves Aganist the World / Spartacus and the Ten Gladiators (CAM) - F. de Masi
- Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies CDDM147) - Carlo Rustichelli
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!
Here's one of your requests, Big Rozsa - SEVEN SLAVES AGAINST ROME plus LA VENDETTA DI SPARTACUS by Francesco de Masi - my rip @ 320, covers included:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bnzh3mtzlwz
About Italian peplum score,
it will be great if someone got :
NERONE E POPPEA > giacomo dell'orso
voice by edda dell'orso
thank you very much !
@ benbridges
A million thanks for De Masi´s Soundtrack. It´s fantastic.
MACISTE L´EROE PIU GRANDE DEL MONDO
20Tracks
CAM
FRANCESCO DE MASI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALBW07OX
@Ze Carlos
Many thanks for Maciste. It´s Fantastic.
Thanks.
01 URSUS
02 URSUS NELLA VALLE DEI LEONE
03 URSUS NELLA TERRA DI FUOCO
04 GLI INVINCIBILE TRE
43 Tracks
CINEVOX
ROMAN VLAD
RIZ ORTOLANI
CARLO SAVINA
ANGELO FRANCESCO LAVAGNINO
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AE2NL62
ERCOLE E LA REGINA DI LIDIA
33 Tracks
ENZO MASETTI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKOOO61I
LE FATICHE DI ERCOLE
46 Tracks
ENZO MASETTI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3T3R5ITP
No covers no name sorry
ZeCarlos
Only one word > Fantastico !
Re: Le Telephone Rose (Cosma-1975)
I've quickly made couple more UNRELEASED TRACKS - CUES, listen & check it out, it's 128 kbit/sec - because it's original sound quality of the rip, if you even convert @192, like Geebon did with his CUT [read above : March 20, 2010 8:42 AM], the quality will not changed.
2 tracks
128 kbit/sec
Main Title Variations
Enjoy!
Bruno Coulais - Le Libertin
http://www.multiupload.com/M2SDVF406J
Reinhardt Wagner - 2005 - Mon petit doigt m'a dit (320)
http://www.multiupload.com/0CFAEG9S4V
Bruno Coulais - 2004 - Voyageurs du Ciel et de la Mer (VBR 256)
http://www.multiupload.com/GE14JK64B2
Bruno Coulais - 2006 - La Planete Blanche (192)]
http://www.multiupload.com/0ELRH59EMN
@Ze Carlos
A million thanks my dear friend. It´s the Best.
Eternally Grateful.
Vladimir Cosma - Le Telephone Rose (1975) [My own new bootleg]
http://rapidshare.com/files/369130119/Vladimir_Cosma_-_Le_Telephone_Rose__1975___UNRELEASED_BOOTLEG_by_Eda-88_.rar
psw: eda-88
ENJOY!
------------
V.Cosma - Le Jouet (1976)
UNRELEASED TRACK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/esuv6q
---------------
Philippe Eidel- Yom Yom (my own VHS-rip / a film by Amos Gitaï)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T0FJA64L
1. Suite (contains some dialog and sfx) (18:13)
Provided by Monty
Check out here for more EUROPEAN BOOTLEGS...
-------------------
here's Cosma : Duos sur canapé (1979) & 2 INEDITS [Unknown Tracks]
Michael Ponchon wrote:
I join the main title of Cosma's DUOS SUR CANAPE & 2 others themes from Cosma but I don't know from what movie they comes from .
Maybe someone can help us to identify these 2 tracks .
Help to identify!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wfpee4
Large Image http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/1003/35/2eac38c6672d.jpg
provided by Michael Ponchon!
-------------------
ALSO!
I wouldn't boast, it's not my way or style (mostly i share) ...
but if someone interested some LP's / Music:
Philippe Sarde-Garcon (1983)
Philippe Sarde - L'Horloger de St-Paul (1974) (45RPM)
Alain Goraguer & Jacques Datin - Le Silencieux (1973) [45 RPM]
Claude Bolling - Le mur de l'Atlantique (1970)
Claude Bolling - Le Mille Pattes Fait Des Claquettes (1977) [LP]
Delerue - Hibernatus (1969) - 2 Tracks
Francis Lai - Association De Malfaiteurs (1987) [LP]
Vladimir Cosma - LIVE concert [LOSSLESS]
email me...
i have told why i won't share some Lps here [my message seems to be removed - anyway you know], it's conditions of my friends, they sorried when saw at other places theirs rips and credited to other, email me if you wish to hear, because i can't post them...
And if i'll get time, i'll upload them!
Bruno Coulais - 2005 - Brice De Nice 192
http://www.multiupload.com/QYNPHC47ZN
from Tlkjwe
LOSSLESS
Bruno Coulais - Voyageurs du Ciel et de la Mer @APE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DEZTOPUX
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2010/03/princess-fantaghiro.html
Amedeo Minghi - Prinzessin Fantaghiro (2 CD)
http://thecrimelounge3.blogspot.com/2010/03/princess-fantaghiro.html
CD1 @lossless:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EOUFMMAT
And provided by myself!
CD 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/36299579/Prinzessin_Fantaghiro_-_Soundtrack_CD2.rar.html
Password:www.nowa.cc
VOL 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/36345101/Prinzessin_Fantaghiro_Vol.2.rar.html
Password:www.nowa.cc
The Films of Jacques Tati
as remixed by Mr. Untel
2002 Cd
Genre:Electronic, Jazz
Style:Deep House, Downtempo, Jazzdance, Easy Listening
"Mr. Untel uses snippets of melody and dialogue of Tati movies to create his own soundtrack."
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ML7LSNA3
Whoever posted Armando Trovaioli's "Che Ora è?" I must say thanks to you!
The man was exuding unique and beautiful music in 1989.
Wow! Great share!
@ isbum,
i remember the movie, i watched it this summer, but i missed the soundtrack, could you upload? thanks!
I remember the main title...only.
Hello there all - thanks for your wonderful posts! Just wondering if anyone has the new-ish Cipriani "Bermuda Triangle" collection to share?
PS: Can someone please direct me to the post for Gerhard Heinz "Erotic & Painful Jess Franco" collection? I'm sure I saw it here a while back but it seems to have escaped me... Once again, thanks - you guys are the best!
@ eda-88 - Armando's
"Che Ora e"
re-up
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BM821HWA
As I said, I don't remember who shared this, but I am very grateful to have it. :)
@ Schtoffer -
"Bermuda" dbl Cd
By
Stelvio Cipriani
Thanks to 7 Black Notes
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BHMRFAK
"Obsessions of Jess Franco"
My cd re-up
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IBNO2TMJ
Thanks Isbum!
I don't know who shared that too, you wrote once:
--------
isbum said...
@ Agent Double - You nailed it!
2 X Thanks for that!
I'll re-post the link now, but with the title now that it's solved.
But wait! I have one more, a Western also Italian, listed only as "A".
Makes me think Alessandro Alessandroni for some reason, but I don't think he did many westerns.
Here's the link - 27 tracks @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/175920858/A.zip
December 22, 2008 3:43 PM
---------------
Do you still have this "A"?
Could you reupload?
RE 3: Vladimir Cosma - Le Telephone Rose (1975)
I found one interesting thing, in that funny movie, in restaurant as a background used the funny track, when i made bootleg - i called it "In the Restaurant"...
But actually this track title is "Airport Drinks", it was released in another Cosma soundtrack for the movie "Un eléphant ca trompe enormément", one friend identified it.
Enjoy...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnd676
@isbum
about "Che ora é"...
I am the man, thanks for your wows!
@ Magnus - Thanks for raising your hand, friend!
Pardon me for not having the mental capacity of our friend eda-88.
My decline in this department since 2007 is worrisome.
Not an excuse, but the revolving door of sharers in and out of this place has taken it's toll.
It's a rare screen name that sticks these days.
RoddyMcChimp springs to mind, but mostly because it provided a much needed dose of laughter.
Cheers!
Che ora è?
Now it's time for Covers
http://rapidshare.com/files/374006377/COEcovers.zip
p.s. "Che ora è" means "what time is it"
"American Movies" 2009 Cd @320
By
Claude Bolling
Disc ONE:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3V5KUFPO
Disc TWO:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TLX93GV8
* COMPLETE cover scans are in BOTH downloads.
"Il Boom" 1963 Lp @320
(9 tracks)
Some one posted this before but the link is dead ... can someone re-upload it?
Thanks! :)
http://cinecocktail.blogspot.com/
Hello again, many thanks to eda-88, 7 Black Notes, Fulcilives, Isbum and the rest of the gang for your kind shares.
In the spirit of 'giving back', I'm setting up my own blog (http://spasmo-mixtape.blogspot.com/2010/03/spasmo-returns.html) - nothing there yet, but just wanted to offer up my first share here:
7 Notes From The Crypt - Unreleased Italian Schlock Themes
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=206O2062
Probably nothing on there that most of you don't already have but most of those original bloggers are long gone and it's kinda nice to have them all in one comp. Enjoy!
@ Schtoffer - Neat share and a very original way to introduce your new blog.
Good luck with the launch and keep us updated on the progress.
Here's a superb record I bought recently
Chico Buarque De Hollanda & Ennio Morricone - "Per un pugno di samba" RCA LSP 34085 (1970)
PER UN PUGNO DI SAMBA Lp by CHICO BUARQUE DE HOLLANDA / ENNIO MORRICONE ORCHESTRA / I CANTORI MODERNI DI ALESSANDRONI / EDDA DELL'ORSO. Original Italian pressing on the RCA VICTOR label (LSP 34085), from 1970. Seldom seen and desirable vocal samba / bossa session with soundtrack orchestrations / brazilian rhythms and lots of strange psychedelic motifs. All songs are original compositions of Buarque supported by Alessandroni's vocal group. The beautiful, unconventional sounds from Morricone give the session a unique Italian soundtrack feel serious collectors now search for. Psych hammond / harpsichord / trippy instrumentation / afro percussion / splashes of batucada / weird spaghetti western touches / off-beat sounds and strange vocal phrasings. Every track is superb, a real head trip! The groovy dreamscape LEI NO, LEI STA BALLANDO has the un-mistakeable voice of Edda Dell'Orso and ED ORA DICO SUL SERIO / SOGNO DI UN CARNEVALE and ROTATIVA are great for lounge DJs. Seldom comes up for sale. Very rare Lp!!! Full track listing: ROTATIVA / SAMBA E AMORE / SOGNO DI UN CARNEVALE / / IL NOME DI MARIA / FUNERALE DI UN CONTADINO / IN TE / QUESTE E QUELLE / TU SEI UNA DI NOI / NICANOR / IN MEMORIA DI UN CONGIURATO
vinyl rip @ 192 Kbps courtesy by Verdier il vampiro
http://rapidshare.com/files/375907053/cbdhempupds.rar
password to unrar=
for_music_pleasure
@ Quidtum - Always a great pleasure seeing you visit!
My thanks to Verdier il vampiro and you for sharing this record!
@ isbum
you're welcome.
It's a pity most of you cannot understand Italian language because lyrics of Per un pugno di samba are delicate and poetic as well.
Cerco "Nell'anno del Signore" e "C'eravamo tanto amati" di Trovajoli
"La mia signora-Il magnifico cornuto-Le fate"-A.Trovajoli http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0D9OVEG0...visit my blog http://cinecocktail.blogspot.com/
@ Quidtum - My High School offered classes in Spanish, French and Italian, and it was to my detriment that I didn't pursue at least one or two of them.
The thought was, "where am I ever going to use this?"
Now. I have communication with people from these country's via the love of music and the internet.
I will have to take your word on these lyrics. I can only rely on the vocal inflections to impart feeling and intention.
Always saddens me a bit when people here apologize for their English. It reflects on my decision not to learn at least a little of their language, so I'd have something to apologize for too. :) Only fair if we can both have the opportunity to make a ruin of an old language. ;)
Does anyone have a link to the score of Annibale/Hannibal (Carlo Rustichelli)?
Thanks.
Looking for 2 scores
by Alberto Iglesias:
The Flower of my Secret (1995)
La flor de mi secreto
The Dancer Upstairs (2003)
Pasos de baile
Any hope?
I picked up the Lp of
"Extérieur, Nuit"
Motion Picture Composer(s):
Karl-Heinz Schäfer
Before I rip it, does anybody have the Playtime Cd to share?
Hi Alchemist et al: I'd be grateful if someone could share the link for Jarre's The Damned / La Caduta Degli Dei as I've lost it.
thanks in advance!
@Alls
Hi my dear friends,please, can anyone help me with these requests?:
- Nerone e Poppea / Caligula e Messalina (Hexacord HCD 9304 - 16 tracks, 43:07) - Giacomo Dell'orso
- La Guerra di Troia (CD1: 23 tracks, 52:11) / La Leggenda di Enea (CD2: 24 tracks, 58:20)(Digitmovies CDDM093) - Giovanni Fusco
- Roma Contra Roma (Digitmovies CDDM076 - 29 tracks, 55:13) - Roberto Nicolosi
- Scipionne Detto Anche L´Africano (LP) - Severino Gazelloni
- I Giganti di Roma (Digitmovies) - Carlo Rustichelli
- Il Dominatore del Deserto/Maciste alla Corte dello Zar/I Predoni della Steppa (Digitmovies) - Carlo Rustichelli
Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!!!
Hello there everyone, I hope I'm not being out of place here (apologies if so) but here's a couple of items that just caught my attention:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LP-OST-LE-PIU-BELLE-MUSICHE-DA-FILM-CIPRIANI-VG-VG_W0QQitemZ350297015907QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDischi_Vinile_33_giri_12_?hash=item518f544663
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/G-M-DE-ANGELIS-JAPAN-LP-VA-OST-MICALIZZI-ORTOLANI_W0QQitemZ360251089337QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDischi_Vinile_33_giri_12_?hash=item53e0a361b9
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARCELLO-GIOMBINI-LIBRARY-LP-1969-ITALIAN-XIAN-POP_W0QQitemZ360251096286QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDischi_Vinile_33_giri_12_?hash=item53e0a37cde
http://cgi.ebay.com/Org-LP-ARMANDO-TROVAJOLI-RIZ-ORTOLANI-S-CIPRIANI-Brazil-/370326597440?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item56392f6f40
Mmmmmm, Brazilian lps....
@ Schtoffer - I'm sure one of our members or visitors can offer more information on these.
*May even be able to provide rips*
Are you currently bidding on any of them?
Do you have a turntable?
Hi Isbum, no bids for me or even a turntable :( but getting up to speed rapidly :) Going to get myself acquanted with AoA AudioExtractor shortly. Have a stack of originals and rips to share (mostly genre & library) but nothing that strikes me as particularly rare - especially to you guys!
@ Schtoffer - Don't be intimidated, you are just the kind of people we like here.
By that, I mean, music enthusiast willing to share and enjoy the camaraderie here.
Welcome!
@ eda-88
Thank you for offering Masci-Bacalov-Morricone - Pitturamusica/Corpopaesaggio (2009)- It would be nice to listen to.
Post a Comment