A Compilation called "The JAY CHATTAWAY FORMULA" which includes music from movies during 1980-1990 (and NO Star Trek) 27 track in all, tracklist and cover in the download :)
n´joy PART 1 http://sharebee.com/6d749745 PART 2 http://sharebee.com/5f25a3a2
Which format of audio files do you want to convert to wma and why? (AVI is a video file). WMA is Microsoft's proprietary format and they have made it just about impossible to convert wma into anything else because it would be illegal for the software developers to incorporate it (but I can do it in a round about way). I don't see any reason to convert anything into wma. Please elaborate.
Another Lossless score: JOHN WILLIAMS: Space Camp (FLAC+CUE+LOG+Scans) http://rapidshare.com/files/213753372/JW-SC.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/213753385/JW-SC.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/213747435/JW-SC.part3.rar
ERICH WOLFGANG KORNGOLD: The Warner Bros. Years (FLAC+CUE+LOG+Scans) http://rapidshare.com/files/217170693/EWK-WBY.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/217170675/EWK-WBY.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/217174886/EWK-WBY.part3.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/217175718/EWK-WBY.part4.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/217165949/EWK-WBY.part5.rar
ERICH WOLFGANG KORNGOLD: Sea Hawk/The Classic Film Scores (1974/FLAC+CUE+LOG+Scans) This the Gerhardt CD http://rapidshare.com/files/215136984/CG-EWG.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/215139657/CG-EWG.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/215140411/CG-EWG.part3.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/215140573/CG-EWG.part4.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/215126773/CG-EWG.part5.rar
Hi All: further to my request about Richard Rodney Bennett's "Return of the Soldier" I found a brilliant recording available from NMC "Love From A Stranger - Four British Film Scores" is has Bennett's "Soldier", as well as Roberto Gerhard's "This Sporting Life"! Super stuff.
Does anyone have the soundtrack to the animated (Disney) movie The Jungle book? I believe it was released in 1997 with 21 tracks. (Dunno if it helps, Walt Disney Records 60950-7) and The Jungle book 2 (Disney) released in 2003 with 12 tracks (Walt Disney Records 60076-7).
If you do, can you please upload them? Thanks to anyone that can help. =)
I've been trying to find the Korngold/WB set for purchase for some time! Thanks so very much for sharing, at least to hold me over until I find one in a store. As I've said before, the taste and variety of what you share and explore are excellent.
@Scoredaddy - Thank you very much for the 2 Korngolds, and the Herrmann and Williams. I don't totally understand how to make a FLAC file but I know they are excellent.
@georges - I can probably post Barbarian/Geisha for you later tonight (Tuesday).
@georges - Here is the Friedhofer for you. Not my rip. Much thanks to the original uploader. The Barbarian and the Geisha (21@320-Intrada) http://www.sendspace.com/file/ej7508Enjoy!
Thanks for your wonderful ideas. I used to tell isbum the same thing when he was producing his Franklynot compilations.
Then it struck me that if i wanted compilations of specific themes, I would have to do them myself.
So, Javier, take a look at your list, see what you'd most like to hear, compile about 20 tracks along that theme give it a title and post it in the new shop. Try it, you might like it.
Here is my own rip of my John Barry Moviola album. at 320. I'll try to do Moviola 2 later (unless someone beats me to it!) and attempt to put the artwork on the Artwork section (if it's not already there.. I haven't checked).
As long as we are talking about compilations, does someone know of a collection of various music by Gabriel Yared? He is a composer I would like to explore, but have very little of. If there is no existing Yared collection, would someone who has a comprehensive Yared collection be kind enough to put together a collection of his/her opinion of Yared's best tracks (preferably @320)? This would be much appreciated!
Scoredaddy....Josereal is currently featuring some scores by Gabriel Yared, on his "private" site. I didn't know if you had seen them, or not. I'm familiar with his name, but not too much about his music. I believe he is from Lebanon.
@ Javier: I would like to added a word about what Ruggo said.
I totally agree of what ruggo said and of course also what isbum reply to Ruggo.
Maybe I'm wrong for Rugoo but I'm not sure of that. Of course I cannot talking on is place, but we are doing compilation because we love the music we compiled , it is a personal choice, all the tracks we compiled are in our mind before we starting this one. And the Same for the Covers we are not specialist at All but we see the covers like that and we love them, and of course we love to share them whit all the friends on franklynot.
Now about your Idea I find it very good, but really if you order a compilation it's the same to going in a shop and buy them this will be no surprise anymore.
Here the last Word of Ruggo "So, Javier, take a look at your list, see what you'd most like to hear, compile about 20 tracks along that theme give it a title and post it in the new shop. Try it, you might like it."
Please my Friend you will be a great help to this blog if you try or if you would give us some of your own work, I can assure you this will be very appreciated.
Just a lasted thing, A compilation about " Orchestra Philharmonic of Prague" I'm not sure of that But I have maybe one the greatest collection of this Orchestra 75 Album x 2 CDs and 10 Box from 4CDs , That's mean 190. Sincerely Why should I compile the one I all ready have. All these album are compilations. ;)
Does anyone have Pennies From Heaven - Music From The TV Series And Other Songs From The 1930s? is a 3cd set (import) and was released in 2006. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thx.
@writerdirectorcollector - I can post the music tracks for Mysterious Film World of B.H. (@320) but they are not ripped from the specific CD you mention. Same exact tracks, just different source. Let me know if you want them. I also have Amerika by Poledouris (25@192) and can post tomorrow.
@GillinAZ: thanks for the tip. I was really more looking for a "sampler" at this point, as I do not know where to start with a composer that has so many scores.
Scoredaddy...I think Jose had a sampler of music, by Yared, on his private site...along with the full scores. Other than that, I suppose you could download all, and then pick from each :-)
Does anyone here have J.G. Thirwell's (Foetus) over the top, high octane, Johnny Quest like score to THE VENTURE BROS. THE - Original TV Soundtrack? It was just released, check it out here Link text It's listed on BSX's website as a CD, but apparently its only been released on LP, so be warned.
Oh man, love the Venture Bros. music!!! This is thrilling news. I didn't know it was available, even on LP. I've been spending way too much on DVDs and CDs lately...but if I get this I'll let you know.
Here's J.G. Thirwell's (Foetus) super charged score to the hit animated show, THE VENTURE BROS. It's like the composer wrote a mashup of Johnny Quest meets James Bond while he was on an LSD kick. Pretty intense stuff that will blow your mind, so enjoy. :) Special thanks to the original up=-loader (?)
@MaD, Tysfm for Scott Glasgow's score!!!!! I'm assuming you'll share it here too for the next SNS? I love that movie (more than what I would like to admit) and the score is so beautiful (in it's own way of course). Dunno if you noticed, but it was one of my requests from the beginning of March. Thx again! ::hugs::
@ Steve "I love Stott's work especially his arrangemnet of Scott Walker's solo albums - a style you can hear in LGW"Do you have something of that to share? If not, what are the titles specifically? Thank you!
@E-Man "I actually just found a plug-in for that to work in Audacity 1.3.7 - it works really well"Could you please share the name of that plug-in? How do you get AC3 audio from a DVD? Any progress with BMW sound track? Cheers!
Sorry pals, haven't checked in here for a while and have just now become aware of scoredaddy's requests/interests. Well, calling myself a huge fan of Yared would probably overstress things a little, but I do enjoy his work a lot and have also posted 2-3 scores of his at my blog in its time. GillinAZ is right, he's of lebanese descent and has worked in french cinema before hitting it even bigger in Hollywood (cf. Alexandre Desplat) As far as I know, there's no such thing as a 'best-of-Yared-sampler', but 2 volumes of an anthology compiling selections from his earlier french scores were once passed around here, maybe that's what you guys remember (can't recall who posted them originally, eda-88 or segroeg?). Anyhow, I can only recommend Yared's music, especially for those listeners leaning towards classical music, as an overtly 'european/classical' style seems to be his trademark now. It is true though, he does have a lot of credits. A good reference-point would thus be starting out with his more recent Hollywood-scores - I myself discovered him only through his international work (i.e. The English Patient, Wings of Courage etc.). I am not badly stashed on Yared-music, so if there's an interest I can either assemble something like a compilation (given some leisurely time though) or provide some titles from his catalogue. Just say the word and let me know what you have in mind and I'd be happy to share something here again at the highest bitrates I can provide.
BTW, check out my humble April-offerings at my blog before it turns May, please. ;)
It's going pretty well. I've had a ton of stuff going on, so I've had to put it on hold a bit... I'll send it out when I can... I've been working on a cover too.
I've had great progress with the programs "DVD Decrypter" or "DVD Shrink" which can extract the AC3 audio (if you simply uncheck the image track, it will make a new movie with audio only).
Then, bring the VOB file into Audacity 1.3.7 beta (and make sure you have the FFMpeg plug in), and it will bring in all 5 or 6 audio tracks. From there, you can edit the audio to take out the dialogue. It sometimes sounds a bit tinny, but it's the best we have until a real release!
@MacDream Re: Scott Walker (nee Engel)- his classic solo albums (arranged by Stott) are known as 1-5. All volumes are very much in print and budget priced. 'Classic Collectibles', a double CD on the Mercury label contains a decent overview of his work from 'The Walker Bros' right through 'the classic period' and the then not so 'classic period.' This not so 'classic period' was characterized by Country and movie song covers which though decent do not compare to Scott 1-5. The influence of European cinema pervades Walker's work and Stott's cinenmatic arrangements should appeal to fans of 70's soundtracks. Walkers latest work 'The Drift' and 'Tilt' are exceedingly difficult to listen to and should be approached with caution. Hope this helps.
@JJ If this is the problem....: Click on the download link at Jensenbrazil then you'll get the "Link protection-continue to rapidshare.com" and click on it. Next you'll get the odd naggy screen. Here just copy and paste the rapidshare link into the browser navigation bar. (Do not click on the link.) It works for me. Good luck,
I have now repeatedly seen you request Chris Young's Power-score...;) I have it, though at a rather meager bitrate only... :(
Christopher Young - THE POWER (LP) 1 9 2 http://rapidshare.com/files/222543251/cyTP.rar
Thanks to the original ripper & u-loader! ;)
@ all
All this Yared talk eventually made me find out that I in fact do not have my copy of the complete "City Of Angels" anymore! :( So, *REQUEST, could somebody please share:
CITY OF ANGELS (complete score) by Gabriel Yared?
(aside to scoredaddy: That's a really good one to start out with! ;))
It goes to something called paysoftless or something. I see Rapishare on the left, but no links to get the file. I promise I'm not this dumb! I must be missing something! :-)
@jj "this doesn't seem to work for me." To make things simpler, let me try the link or album you are trying. Just drop me a line. I will let you know if I get the same "joke" Take it easy,
Vintage vinyl double play. "Man Called Horse" contains a bonus track, Richard Harris singing(?) "Ballad Of A Man Called Horse" not included on the original album. Thanks to the original rippers...
I have a request that may be a longshot, but here it goes…
I had an old tape copy of two Doctor Who themes made from a special square-shaped mini CD (from a person I knew years ago, but I no longer see anymore), which features two different renditions of that classic theme: Moog Version & Terror Version.
Anyone out there that either has that rare disc, or a good quality copy from it, I would greatly appreciate it.
I've got an SNS of the BMW Films DVD Rip score I've been working on (it's SNS because there are some licensed songs on there which are still in print).
Reading about "BMW Films" here has reminded me about the BMW Films series called THE HIRE that starred Clive Owen. I was wondering if anyone has been able to extract the scores from each of the 7 short films?
I'd like to share with you all a compilation I made. I worked long and hard on it, so please don't dismiss it as mere fanboy trifle. I know there will be many criticisms of it, the main one being that there are SO SO many themes missing from this collection, to which of course I reply that there will be future volumes. The other complaint will be the choices made, which of course are subjective since I'm the one who put them together. I tried to sample the obvious ones as well as some not-so-obvious ones, and in some cases used re-recordings or suites that I felt better conveyed the spirit of the album. All in all, it's a pretty solid 80 minutes of rousing adventure music!
Track listing: (All are themes or suites from each movie, and so I didn't bother to label them any further)
01) Raiders of the Lost Ark - John Williams 02) King Solomon's Mines - Jerry Goldsmith 03) The Mummy - Jerry Goldsmith 04) The Mummy Returns - Alan Silvestri 05) Sahara - Clint Mansell 06) National Treasure - Trevor Rabin 07) Tomb Raider - Graeme Revell 08) Stargate - David Arnold 09) The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Laurence Rosenthal 10) The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr - Randy Edelman 11) The Librarian - Joseph LoDuca 12) Back to the Future - Alan Silvestri 13) Wizards & Warriors - Lee Holdridge 14) Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - Michael Kamen 15) Dragonheart - Randy Edelman 16) Jurassic Park - John Williams 17) E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial - John Williams 18) Hook - John Williams 19) The Rocketeer - James Horner 20) Willow - James Horner 21) Lord of the Rings - Howard Shore 22) Pirates of the Caribbean - Klaus Badelt
General Surgeon's Warning: Please don't listen to this album if you have a weak heart, are easily excitable, or experience any sort of incontinence. You may pee and/or shit yourself. Do not use if you have a history of medical problems including high blood pressure or poor body circulation. It will get your blood pumping, your heart throbbing, and cause extreme sexual arousal...
Oh wait, for a second there I was reading off the back of my Viagra bottle. ;P
If not, and you want some made, just ask. We got people.
Please share this at Ruggo and Jean's Fine House of Compilations.
And in case some of you haven't been over there to check it out, Southview212, 7 Black Notes and myself have contributed some new compilations of our own.
Go to the blogs Main Page and click on the sign to enter.
No covers. I'm not really in the business of making artwork or custom covers. I'm all about the music, baby. ;) But if anyone wants to take a shot at it, you're completely welcome to. (I sort of imagined a plain white cover with "Ultimate Adventure" in Indiana Jones type font; I like understated stuff like that.)
I'd be happy to share this at the House of Pain...er, Compilations.
If Anyone has the following, Please let Me know...
-The Mysterious Film World of Bernard Herrmann (1996) [MFSL / UDCD 692]
-AMERIKA - by Basil Poledouris?
-ANTARCTICA (Expanded)- Vangelis [Off World Music]
-SYNTHESIZER SOUNDTRACKS (Blade Runner-Vangelis, Tangerine Dream, Yanni, Giorgio Moroder, Mark Isham) - V/A [Silva Treasury] 1995
... any info on those would really be appreciated...
I'm also looking for 2 cues from "OUTLAND" [The' Leiser Club' music featured in 2 scenes of the film performed by Michael Bodiker or as listed in the film credits as "Ganymede".
I've put together some quick and simple covers for anyone that wants them :) I had to go with the leather effect as it's Indy but have also included a plain white background version as envisioned by budarc!
You can grab them over in the Artwork Department HERE
@ all: ***REQUESTS***Jeff Danna - Closing The Ring ***REQUESTS***Found a cover art for this score, which makes me curious. Any chances to get it? Thanks!!!
It's a John Barry Concert. John Barry conducting the English Chamber Orchestra, at Royal Albert Hall, on Apr. 22, 1998. This is the complete concert w/front cover and tracklist @320. I have previously posted this at Master Cylinder's shop.
@ Jegar: As always, huge thanks for fulfilling my requests. Fantastic that you are willed to share them! Much appreciated!!!
@ all: Short time ago, The Time Machine by Klaus Badelt was requested @ 320. I found it, but can't download it, cause I'm not from Slovakia. In case someone can download it, could he/she upload the file on a different hoster to share it with us. Here's the link: http://www.ulozisko.sk/20294-KB_TTM02.rar.html The password is kRaMo.
Awesome work on "BMW Films: THE HIRE" DVD Rip! Really appreciate your fine efforts and kind share.
Do you have any idea who is responsible for the DVD title menu music? I tried looking around the net and reaading through the credits of the DVD but found no definitive answer. My best guess is that Primal Scream did the menu music, but I don't know.
Whomever did it, I sure do dig it, so thank you E-Man, for sharing!
@ KevinG - I'm not positive, but I think this one may be @320. If you download it, let me know if it is 320. If it's @192 I'll remove the link so everyone can grab yours.
Thanks! I had fun with it... I assumed Primal Scream did it too. I just wish there was more to those last few tracks on the album I made - those menu tracks would be great in a longer form!
I saw the movie "Dark Matter" last night, which contained some songs by the Beijing Angelic Choir. They are as follows:
"Nostalgia" "Old Black Joe" "Beautiful Dreamer" "Long, Long Ago" "Serenade"
Sadly, I was only able to find two of these online (Beautiful Dreamer and Serenade) off their "Beautiful Dreamer" album. The remaining three tracks come off "Praying."
gremlin...I can't seem to open your Dr. Who, Varations on a Theme" file. When I extract the RAR (from Rapidshare.de...not Rapidshare.com), it says 'No archives found'.
@ GilinAZ - I just downloaded the Dr.Who variations and everything went fine.
Your asking Gremlin to re-up them at the Rapidshare we are all more familiar with, then?
@ KevinG - The music for Cahill/Shootist are separately available in The Master Cylinder's shop. THXjay has asked the Cylinder to tag and re-upload these in order to match the covers he made. I'll go out on a limb and say that the Cylinder will re-post these as a duo when he get's the time to do so. Keep watching his shop for an update.
@ THXjay - It's great that you did even a 'quickie' without my having to track you down to ask. Twas' a nice surprise I discovered when I arrived here this morning!
As to TMC's rips, I did think you were requesting the changes from him, but you are right, he has visited (so far) mostly to say thanks and post several more of his rips.
Now that I'm getting all this exorcise jumping to conclusions, think I'll take a nap.;)
@ budarc - The compilation you shared, Ultimate Adventure" is absolutely great. I've been listening to it in my car all afternoon. Really great selections. Thanks!
I have compiled 26 tracks from 26 different movies spanning 26 years of Gabriel Yared's career for ya! I hope that'll serve as a suitable general introduction. It's in chronological order, so it might appear to start a lil' weird, but it certainly gets better once Yared reaches Hollywood in the mid-90s... ;) I hope you enjoy.
Gabriel Yared - The Music of Gabriel Yared (1980 - 2006) http://rapidshare.com/files/222992099/Gabriel_Yared.rar
Isbum...well, I don't have a Rapidshare.de account, so had to wait about 2 minutes before getting the link. Then after I activated, and tried to open the ZIP file, it said there was nothing there. So...either there was nothing there, or the download quit too soon. I'm really not sure.
Isbum I don't know if you will read this message, But take care of yourself and a very good luck for your moving day. Hopefullly your problem will be very quickly out of your mind and you can enjoy better moments,that's my whishes for you.
an expected loss doesn't protect from the pain or every of the other feelings that can come up... Somehow, it's never really expected, even if it is, at that moment it hits you. For you and your wife I wish you strength and warmth and air to breath...the ability to let go... recovery all in all for you both
@Southview212 - I am very sorry to hear your mother has died. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. No matter if this was expected or not it is still a sad and traumatic experience. Peace be with you. Please give your wife my get well wishes and I hope she is home soon.
@isbum - I hope your move goes smoothly and that life settles down for you very soon. This last year has been rough for you and you are in my thoughts.
as usual, not my rip. Thx to the original uploader and thx to my friend, who changed these files from wv to mp3 for me AND splittet them. I had 'driving Miss Daisy' only in @128 so I'm glad for the upgrade.
by the way, the Yared of course wasn't my rip or upload either, I forgot to say that...
best wishes and have a good and sunny monday! sorei
@sorei Here a new upgrade of "Driving Miss Daisy" in WAV (with full artwork): Part 1 http://rapidshare.com/files/183133690/HZ-VA-DMDwavp1.rar Part 2 http://rapidshare.com/files/183187711/HZ-VA-DMDwavp2.rar
Also, here: The Adventures of Superman (50's TV Series) @192 http://rapidshare.com/files/222903703/TAOS_50TVS_192.rar
@ ALL - Yesterday's temperature soared into the low 90's and nearly put one of our movers into the hospital. The landlord gave us an extra day to finish getting everything into the truck we rented.
The last things out will be the computer and tonight the cat's go with us to stay with friends.
What a great group of people you are! The well wishes here have definitely given me an emotional lift, and believe me, it's truly appreciated.
Hi All: about 3 months ago I was hunting around and found someone with Delerue's The Escape Artist" on their site; does anyone know what site I may be thinking about? By the way, anyone else up for a discussion on the best composers to emerge over the decade? I've been thinking of how Nice Cave/Warrent Ellis, Desplat, Alberto Iglesias and some others set the bar high during the decade.
@ gsw - To look for techno, trance, etc., go to http://youdonthavetovisit.blogspot.com/ and look at all the blog links on the right side of the page (but you probably already have been to this site).
891 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 600 of 891 Newer› Newest»A Compilation called
"The JAY CHATTAWAY FORMULA"
which includes music from movies during 1980-1990 (and NO Star Trek) 27 track in all, tracklist and cover in the download :)
n´joy
PART 1
http://sharebee.com/6d749745
PART 2
http://sharebee.com/5f25a3a2
@ gsw,
Thanks for the shout-out on the Lawrence of Arabia, but I don't think it was my handiwork. (Thanks to the unknown original uploader.)
@ Seasy
Which format of audio files do you want to convert to wma and why? (AVI is a video file). WMA is Microsoft's proprietary format and they have made it just about impossible to convert wma into anything else because it would be illegal for the software developers to incorporate it (but I can do it in a round about way). I don't see any reason to convert anything into wma. Please elaborate.
fauxteur you might try these two links
http://www.mediafire.com/?bzh1m5ooou1
http://rs41l34.rapidshare.com/files/3680268/Lawrence_of_Arabia.rar
oroginally posted by ruggo along time ago. I can not say if the links are dead or not.
Happy Hunting
Robert
For those who DEMAND lossless:
BERNARD HERRMANN: The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951/FLAC+CUE+LOG+Scans)
http://rapidshare.com/files/213449688/BH-TDTESS.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/213448639/BH-TDTESS.part2.rar
Another Lossless score:
JOHN WILLIAMS: Space Camp (FLAC+CUE+LOG+Scans)
http://rapidshare.com/files/213753372/JW-SC.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/213753385/JW-SC.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/213747435/JW-SC.part3.rar
@ All
a request : Roy budd "the casey treatment"
Many thanks in advance
Quint
ERICH WOLFGANG KORNGOLD: The Warner Bros. Years (FLAC+CUE+LOG+Scans)
http://rapidshare.com/files/217170693/EWK-WBY.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/217170675/EWK-WBY.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/217174886/EWK-WBY.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/217175718/EWK-WBY.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/217165949/EWK-WBY.part5.rar
ERICH WOLFGANG KORNGOLD: Sea Hawk/The Classic Film Scores (1974/FLAC+CUE+LOG+Scans)
This the Gerhardt CD
http://rapidshare.com/files/215136984/CG-EWG.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215139657/CG-EWG.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215140411/CG-EWG.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215140573/CG-EWG.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215126773/CG-EWG.part5.rar
A request for Southview212
"Video-Hit-Collection '93" (Varèse Compilation):
http://rapidshare.com/files/221343158/Video-Hit-Collection__Var_se_Compilation_.rar
Enjoy :)
I'm looking for The Intrada release for The Barbarian and the Geisha by Friedhofer.Thanks
Hi All: further to my request about Richard Rodney Bennett's "Return of the Soldier" I found a brilliant recording available from NMC "Love From A Stranger - Four British Film Scores" is has Bennett's "Soldier", as well as Roberto Gerhard's "This Sporting Life"! Super stuff.
hey gsw, MacDream, Buster, Robert ....
thanks for the links, I'll check them out. :)
Hi all!
I'm afraid I have some requests...
Does anyone have the soundtrack to the animated (Disney) movie The Jungle book? I believe it was released in 1997 with 21 tracks. (Dunno if it helps, Walt Disney Records 60950-7) and The Jungle book 2 (Disney) released in 2003 with 12 tracks (Walt Disney Records 60076-7).
If you do, can you please upload them? Thanks to anyone that can help. =)
@ QUINT -
"The Carey Treatment" 1972 Cd @320
By
Roy Budd
http://rapidshare.com/files/221395098/RB_TheCareyTreatment.zip
*no official covers inside, just some rather poor one's I made. ;)
The Barbarians (by Pino Donaggio) (1987)http://rapidshare.com/files/182370233/PD-1987TB-S.rar
@ scoredaddy
I've been trying to find the Korngold/WB set for purchase for some time! Thanks so very much for sharing, at least to hold me over until I find one in a store. As I've said before, the taste and variety of what you share and explore are excellent.
@Scoredaddy - Thank you very much for the 2 Korngolds, and the Herrmann and Williams. I don't totally understand how to make a FLAC file but I know they are excellent.
@georges - I can probably post Barbarian/Geisha for you later tonight (Tuesday).
I might be imagining it, but I thought I saw a request for this.
"Summer Lovers"
Various & Basil Poledouris
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0X2ALHJL
@ Madman - Thanks for the Chattaway Formula! Great track from "Relentless"- love to hear more...but no official release yet.
"The Hit List" isn't listed at Soundtrack Collector. Was it a rejected score?
***REQUEST***
Looking for John Barry's great "Moviola" and "Moviola II: Action Adventure" compilation albums at 320kbps mp3.
If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.
God bless.
@jean and ruggo
why dont you do some compilations by genere, composer or specific theme, for example:
about james bond
about henry mancini, john williams o jerry goldsmith (more over the titles)
or about Orchestra Philarmonic of Prague
or music by directors: spielberg, hitchcock,de mille, capra, trufautt, edwards, burton, wyler
or something about like great oscar's nominees and winners scores during the 20th and 21th century
well, it an idea
@georges - Here is the Friedhofer for you. Not my rip. Much thanks to the original uploader.
The Barbarian and the Geisha (21@320-Intrada)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ej7508Enjoy!
@javier
Thanks for your wonderful ideas. I used to tell isbum the same thing when he was producing his Franklynot compilations.
Then it struck me that if i wanted compilations of specific themes, I would have to do them myself.
So, Javier, take a look at your list, see what you'd most like to hear, compile about 20 tracks along that theme give it a title and post it in the new shop. Try it, you might like it.
@ Isbum
Your blog is : Fantastic
Many thanks for sharing Roy Budd "The casey treatment"
May i request an other miracle : Lalo Schifrin "St Ives"
Here is a great blog i found on the web
http://soundtrackcentral.blogspot.com/
Quint
@ QUINT -
All I have is the suite from "St.Ives".
http://rapidshare.com/files/221514949/LS_St.Ives_suite.zip
You run a private blog, Quint?
@octagonproplex
Here is my own rip of my John Barry Moviola album. at 320. I'll try to do Moviola 2 later (unless someone beats me to it!) and attempt to put the artwork on the Artwork section (if it's not already there.. I haven't checked).
all the best
JAD
http://rapidshare.com/files/221581337/Moviola.rar
And Moviola 2 - Action and Adventure.
again at 320. Enjoy!
http://rapidshare.com/files/221669462/Moviola2.rar
As long as we are talking about compilations, does someone know of a collection of various music by Gabriel Yared? He is a composer I would like to explore, but have very little of.
If there is no existing Yared collection, would someone who has a comprehensive Yared collection be kind enough to put together a collection of his/her opinion of Yared's best tracks (preferably @320)?
This would be much appreciated!
@ Isbum
Many thanks for sharing Lalo Schifrin about "St Ives"
You says "i run after a blog" that means i would like to create a blog ???
Sorry i'm french and i don't use to practice english language
I'll try to create a blog in the future but in France we have several problems with the law
@ JADSTERSDAD
Oh man, thank you, THANK YOU, for the Moviola shares. My heart is full right now, you're truely great.
God bless.
@octagonproplex
You're very welcome! I see Moviola covers are already in the dept. I'll rip M2 and post shortly.
take care.
Scoredaddy....Josereal is currently featuring some scores by Gabriel Yared, on his "private" site. I didn't know if you had seen them, or not. I'm familiar with his name, but not too much about his music. I believe he is from Lebanon.
Gil
@ Javier: I would like to added a word about what Ruggo said.
I totally agree of what ruggo said and of course also what isbum reply to Ruggo.
Maybe I'm wrong for Rugoo but I'm not sure of that. Of course I cannot talking on is place, but we are doing compilation because we love the music we compiled , it is a personal choice, all the tracks we compiled are in our mind before we starting this one. And the Same for the Covers we are not specialist at All but we see the covers like that and we love them, and of course we love to share them whit all the friends on franklynot.
Now about your Idea I find it very good, but really if you order a compilation it's the same to going in a shop and buy them this will be no surprise anymore.
Here the last Word of Ruggo "So, Javier, take a look at your list, see what you'd most like to hear, compile about 20 tracks along that theme give it a title and post it in the new shop. Try it, you might like it."
Please my Friend you will be a great help to this blog if you try or if you would give us some of your own work, I can assure you this will be very appreciated.
Just a lasted thing, A compilation about " Orchestra Philharmonic of Prague" I'm not sure of that But I have maybe one the greatest collection of this Orchestra 75 Album x 2 CDs and 10 Box from 4CDs , That's mean 190. Sincerely Why should I compile the one I all ready have.
All these album are compilations. ;)
Best Whishes .
I'm with Jean & Ruggo on this!
We want to hear YOUR compilations!
Ruggo & Jean's blog is just the kick-in-the-pants I needed to stop dreaming up compilation's and start making them.
I hope some of you feel the same way I do:).
@ Scoredaddy - Parzival is a huge fan of Yared's music. I'll try to get his attention by posting your request in his game score arcade.
Hi everybody,
I can't find the artwork for Moviola 2 in the Artwork Department.
Could somebody please provide it or the location?
Thanks a lot,
anyone have Marco Beltrami In the Electric Mist ?
@ MacDream - It's the top post now.
Someone must have noticed your request.
i am looking for twin peaks soundtrack...
thank you
Isbum,
Check out Disturbing Strokes.
The Doberman Gang (Bootlrg) by Alan Silvestri
http://rapidshare.com/files/140699626/Doberman_AS.zip
Does anyone have Pennies From Heaven - Music From The TV Series And Other Songs From The 1930s? is a 3cd set (import) and was released in 2006. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thx.
@ 3410 - Reminded me of "Mandingo".
Oddly enough!
Wondering if the boys were used to cure Conrad Bain's rheumatism up in the tower. ;)
I love the Mary Poppins one too.
@isbum
Thank you very much isbum.
I hope so.
Anybody have the Mandingo/Topaz (Jarre) bootleg?
And James, please let us know when you transfer "Magician of Lublin," I can't wait to hear it! :-D
Hi all looking for the Yes Man promo OST by Lyle Workman & Mark Everett Thanks!
@ Ms Boricua
The Jungle Book (1967) soundtrack (20 tracks)is available here:
http://viagemusical-trilhas.blogspot.com/2008/12/jungle-book-mogli.html
You will have to e-mail them to request the links. Instructions at the blog.
Hi all,
My requests for the next SNS:
-Dr Kildare-FSM-(Goldsmith)
-Checkmate/Rythm in motion(FSM)
(I saw the covers in the artwork department...)
Very thanks!
Enjoy!
@ Dylan - Regarding:
"Anybody have the Mandingo/Topaz (Jarre) bootleg?"
http://rapidshare.com/files/221940260/MJ_MandingoTopaz.zip
Includes Roy Budd's score for "Catlow" - the original recording of this score has never been released.
@writerdirectorcollector - I can post the music tracks for Mysterious Film World of B.H. (@320) but they are not ripped from the specific CD you mention. Same exact tracks, just different source. Let me know if you want them. I also have Amerika by Poledouris (25@192) and can post tomorrow.
@ Isbum: Thanks!
@GillinAZ: thanks for the tip. I was really more looking for a "sampler" at this point, as I do not know where to start with a composer that has so many scores.
Scoredaddy...I think Jose had a sampler of music, by Yared, on his private site...along with the full scores. Other than that, I suppose you could download all, and then pick from each :-)
@Mel, bless you. Thanks so much! :D
@ Scoredaddy - Yes. If I am right, Parzival shared a 2 disc sampler/promo from Yared.
Let me see if I can get him to share it with you. I mean I'll drop him an email to see how he's doing. :)
@ All
Does anyone here have J.G. Thirwell's (Foetus) over the top, high octane, Johnny Quest like score to THE VENTURE BROS. THE - Original TV Soundtrack? It was just released, check it out here Link text It's listed on BSX's website as a CD, but apparently its only been released on LP, so be warned.
Any help on this would be appreciated!
Wild on!
SToothy
@ scoretooth
Oh man, love the Venture Bros. music!!! This is thrilling news. I didn't know it was available, even on LP. I've been spending way too much on DVDs and CDs lately...but if I get this I'll let you know.
@ all/Lucymike
FOUND IT!!!
Here's J.G. Thirwell's (Foetus) super charged score to the hit animated show, THE VENTURE BROS. It's like the composer wrote a mashup of Johnny Quest meets James Bond while he was on an LSD kick. Pretty intense stuff that will blow your mind, so enjoy. :) Special thanks to the original up=-loader (?)
Wild on!
SToothy
@ scoredaddy
Coincidentally, Jose just posted 5 of the 6 Yared sampler promos at his blog. Volume 2 seems to be missing.
@ scoretooth
GO TEAM VENTURE!
Awesome share, many thanks.
@MaD, Tysfm for Scott Glasgow's score!!!!! I'm assuming you'll share it here too for the next SNS? I love that movie (more than what I would like to admit) and the score is so beautiful (in it's own way of course). Dunno if you noticed, but it was one of my requests from the beginning of March. Thx again! ::hugs::
Yes Ms Boricua, I will share it for the next SNS ;)
I am wondering if there is someone who has some Henry Mancini stuff from LPs, like Arabesque, etc. ? at 320?
I love his stuff to death and can't record it myself even though I have a few LPs.
@ JJ - Add your request in Quinlan's Jazz Speakeasy. I know for a fact that Quinlan has a great number of Mancini Lp rips on hand.
You can count on Mel for sharing some too.
Hi Tlkjwe and all: I saw the cover for Adrian Johnstone's "Perfect Strangers" do you have a copy of it you could share? Tx!
@ JJ
I recommend going here for Henry Mancini albums - they seem to have most of them:
http://jensenbrazil1.blogspot.com/search?q=mancini
@ Steve
"I love Stott's work especially his arrangemnet of Scott Walker's solo albums - a style you can hear in LGW"Do you have something of that to share?
If not, what are the titles specifically?
Thank you!
@E-Man
"I actually just found a plug-in for that to work in Audacity 1.3.7 - it works really well"Could you please share the name of that plug-in?
How do you get AC3 audio from a DVD?
Any progress with BMW sound track?
Cheers!
@ scoredaddy & isbum
Re: Gabriel Yared
Sorry pals, haven't checked in here for a while and have just now become aware of scoredaddy's requests/interests.
Well, calling myself a huge fan of Yared would probably overstress things a little, but I do enjoy his work a lot and have also posted 2-3 scores of his at my blog in its time.
GillinAZ is right, he's of lebanese descent and has worked in french cinema before hitting it even bigger in Hollywood (cf. Alexandre Desplat)
As far as I know, there's no such thing as a 'best-of-Yared-sampler', but 2 volumes of an anthology compiling selections from his earlier french scores were once passed around here, maybe that's what you guys remember (can't recall who posted them originally, eda-88 or segroeg?).
Anyhow, I can only recommend Yared's music, especially for those listeners leaning towards classical music, as an overtly 'european/classical' style seems to be his trademark now.
It is true though, he does have a lot of credits.
A good reference-point would thus be starting out with his more recent Hollywood-scores - I myself discovered him only through his international work (i.e. The English Patient, Wings of Courage etc.).
I am not badly stashed on Yared-music, so if there's an interest I can either assemble something like a compilation (given some leisurely time though) or provide some titles from his catalogue.
Just say the word and let me know what you have in mind and I'd be happy to share something here again at the highest bitrates I can provide.
BTW, check out my humble April-offerings at my blog before it turns May, please. ;)
@MacDream
It's going pretty well. I've had a ton of stuff going on, so I've had to put it on hold a bit... I'll send it out when I can... I've been working on a cover too.
I've had great progress with the programs "DVD Decrypter" or "DVD Shrink" which can extract the AC3 audio (if you simply uncheck the image track, it will make a new movie with audio only).
Then, bring the VOB file into Audacity 1.3.7 beta (and make sure you have the FFMpeg plug in), and it will bring in all 5 or 6 audio tracks. From there, you can edit the audio to take out the dialogue. It sometimes sounds a bit tinny, but it's the best we have until a real release!
Thanks!
E
@MacDream
Re: Scott Walker (nee Engel)- his classic solo albums (arranged by Stott) are known as 1-5. All volumes are very much in print and budget priced. 'Classic Collectibles', a double CD on the Mercury label contains a decent overview of his work from 'The Walker Bros' right through 'the classic period' and the then not so 'classic period.' This not so 'classic period' was characterized by Country and movie song covers which though decent do not compare to Scott 1-5. The influence of European cinema pervades Walker's work and Stott's cinenmatic arrangements should appeal to fans of 70's soundtracks. Walkers latest work 'The Drift' and 'Tilt' are exceedingly difficult to listen to and should be approached with caution. Hope this helps.
@E-Man
I'm happy you are doing well with the BMW sountrack.
Thanks a lot for the technical info.
Very valuable for me.
I'll try it in my work.
Cheers!
@Dom1
"Re: Scott Walker..."
Awesome post.Excellent synopsis for this artist reference.
I really appreciate it!
Many, many thanks for sharing your time and knowledge,
@isbum and mel,
thank you mucho!
I don't really seem to be able to download stuff at jensenbrazil site, the download links go to something odd.
@JJ
If this is the problem....:
Click on the download link at Jensenbrazil then you'll get the "Link protection-continue to rapidshare.com" and click on it.
Next you'll get the odd naggy screen. Here just copy and paste the rapidshare link into the browser navigation bar. (Do not click on the link.)
It works for me.
Good luck,
@ BossEllis:
Regarding Adrian Johnston's "Perfect Strangers".
Link is still active, you're lucky.
Here is it @ 192, the password is horsewoman:
http://rapidshare.com/files/89745794/PS.rar
All the credits goes to the original uploader!!!
Enjoy, it's an interesting score ;)!
@MacDream
It was a pleasure, glad to have been some help.
@ writerdirectorcollector
I have now repeatedly seen you request Chris Young's Power-score...;)
I have it, though at a rather meager bitrate only... :(
Christopher Young -
THE POWER (LP)
1
9
2
http://rapidshare.com/files/222543251/cyTP.rar
Thanks to the original ripper & u-loader! ;)
@ all
All this Yared talk eventually made me find out that I in fact do not have my copy of the complete "City Of Angels" anymore! :(
So, *REQUEST, could somebody please share:
CITY OF ANGELS (complete score)
by
Gabriel Yared?
(aside to scoredaddy: That's a really good one to start out with! ;))
Thx in advance! :)
@Parzival
Thank You Very Much for The Power link, I was really quite curious to here this one...
Cheers!
Thanks Tlkjwe for pointing the way to Perfect Strangers!
@macdream, this doesn't seem to work for me.
not sure why.
It goes to something called paysoftless or something. I see Rapishare on the left, but no links to get the file. I promise I'm not this dumb! I must be missing something! :-)
@ JJ - You may be on Rapidshare's Scrabble site. ;)
Looks like we got ourselves a recurring joke!
"Make me laughter." :))
Request:
Master of the World/Goliath and the Barbarians - Les Baxter
2 CD set from Intrad@ that is now sold out.
Thanks
SNS Time!
The Gene Generation (2009) - Scott Glasgow @320
@jj
"this doesn't seem to work for me."
To make things simpler, let me try the link or album you are trying.
Just drop me a line.
I will let you know if I get the same "joke"
Take it easy,
@ writerdirectorcollector
I finally have a CD that someone wants. Since I've gotten several excellent scores here, I figure that it's finally time I contribute.
Here is your request for the Airwolf/Knight Rider Star Child CD.
Hope you enjoy it!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EAYKON7J
Vintage vinyl double play. "Man Called Horse" contains a bonus track, Richard Harris singing(?) "Ballad Of A Man Called Horse" not included on the original album. Thanks to the original rippers...
Leonard Rosenman "A Man Called Horse" (1970), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/222251746/LR-ManCalledHorse.zip <---
Dominic Frontiere "On Any Sunday" (1971), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/214346444/DF-OnAnySunday_LP.zip <---
Request:Lionel Bart - The Optimists (1973), LPThanks if anyone can help, and enjoy!
I have a request that may be a longshot, but here it goes…
I had an old tape copy of two Doctor Who themes made from a special square-shaped mini CD (from a person I knew years ago, but I no longer see anymore), which features two different renditions of that classic theme: Moog Version & Terror Version.
Anyone out there that either has that rare disc, or a good quality copy from it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
a SNS request:
Hanover Street -John Barry. The Varese release...please :)
Unfortunately, the one posted last week was a boot :(
@darial
http://rapidshare.de/files/46787098/Doctor_Who_-_Variations_On_A_Theme.7z.html
Enjoy
@darial
Im a big Doctor Who fan so I have quite a bit of the music.
@gremlin
Wow! Ask and you shall receive!
Thank you very much for the Doctor Who Themes, they are exactly how I remember them, except better sound.
Hi all:
I've got an SNS of the BMW Films DVD Rip score I've been working on (it's SNS because there are some licensed songs on there which are still in print).
Let me know what you think!
http://rapidshare.com/files/222474634/BMW_F_S.rar
E
Reading about "BMW Films" here has reminded me about the BMW Films series called THE HIRE that starred Clive Owen. I was wondering if anyone has been able to extract the scores from each of the 7 short films?
SNS requests:
HINDENBURG (Intrada)
BANDOLERO(expanded)
DEVIL'S BRIGADE (Intrada)
Have a great weekend
@chiops
That's what the SNS is... it's actually all 8 films: Hostage, Ticker, Beat the Devil, Ambush, The Follow, Star, and Powder Keg.
Enjoy!
E
@ E-man...
Oops! OK, so I didn't follow the conversation closely enough. LOL! Thanks for the clarification mate.
I'd like to share with you all a compilation I made. I worked long and hard on it, so please don't dismiss it as mere fanboy trifle. I know there will be many criticisms of it, the main one being that there are SO SO many themes missing from this collection, to which of course I reply that there will be future volumes. The other complaint will be the choices made, which of course are subjective since I'm the one who put them together. I tried to sample the obvious ones as well as some not-so-obvious ones, and in some cases used re-recordings or suites that I felt better conveyed the spirit of the album. All in all, it's a pretty solid 80 minutes of rousing adventure music!
ULTIMATE ADVENTURE VOLUME ONEAction & Fantasy Adventure Themes/Suites
(A compilation by Mr. bud J. arc)
Track listing:
(All are themes or suites from each movie, and so I didn't bother to label them any further)
01) Raiders of the Lost Ark - John Williams
02) King Solomon's Mines - Jerry Goldsmith
03) The Mummy - Jerry Goldsmith
04) The Mummy Returns - Alan Silvestri
05) Sahara - Clint Mansell
06) National Treasure - Trevor Rabin
07) Tomb Raider - Graeme Revell
08) Stargate - David Arnold
09) The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Laurence Rosenthal
10) The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr - Randy Edelman
11) The Librarian - Joseph LoDuca
12) Back to the Future - Alan Silvestri
13) Wizards & Warriors - Lee Holdridge
14) Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - Michael Kamen
15) Dragonheart - Randy Edelman
16) Jurassic Park - John Williams
17) E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial - John Williams
18) Hook - John Williams
19) The Rocketeer - James Horner
20) Willow - James Horner
21) Lord of the Rings - Howard Shore
22) Pirates of the Caribbean - Klaus Badelt
General Surgeon's Warning: Please don't listen to this album if you have a weak heart, are easily excitable, or experience any sort of incontinence. You may pee and/or shit yourself. Do not use if you have a history of medical problems including high blood pressure or poor body circulation. It will get your blood pumping, your heart throbbing, and cause extreme sexual arousal...
Oh wait, for a second there I was reading off the back of my Viagra bottle. ;P
@ budarc - You got covers for it?
If not, and you want some made, just ask. We got people.
Please share this at Ruggo and Jean's Fine House of Compilations.
And in case some of you haven't been over there to check it out, Southview212, 7 Black Notes and myself have contributed some new compilations of our own.
Go to the blogs Main Page and click on the sign to enter.
No covers. I'm not really in the business of making artwork or custom covers. I'm all about the music, baby. ;) But if anyone wants to take a shot at it, you're completely welcome to. (I sort of imagined a plain white cover with "Ultimate Adventure" in Indiana Jones type font; I like understated stuff like that.)
I'd be happy to share this at the House of Pain...er, Compilations.
@ budarc - THXjay could do that easy-peasy. I'll ask him and see if he's interested.
Hi,
does someone please have Ludovic Bource's "OSS 117: RIO NE REPOND PLUS" and Dario Marianelli's "THE SOLOIST" ?
Many thanx to anyone who can help me! ;)
Thought I'd share some underrated Ennio -- come back to this one every few years. Not my rip, incidentally.
http://rapidshare.com/files/136094616/In_The_Line_Of_Fire__1993_.rar
Somebody posted an expanded promo (22 minutes) for Election, composed by Rolfe Kent on another site. The link is dead, unfortunately.
Does anybody here have it?
I LOVE that movie.
Or maybe the original OST for Election, which features a 7-minute suite by Kent?
Thanks a lot in advance!
@darial
Thank You Very Much for taking You personal time to post AW/KR. It sounds better than I thought it would and the 256 kbps rate is a nice plus.
Some day I hope to buy this one, as it is hard to find and usually sells between $50-135*, on the internet.
*http://www.vgmworld.com/catalog/index.php?table=cocoebiz_music&item_num=1421
Thanks Again!
If Anyone has the following, Please let Me know...
-The Mysterious Film World of Bernard Herrmann (1996) [MFSL / UDCD 692]
-AMERIKA - by Basil Poledouris?
-ANTARCTICA (Expanded)- Vangelis [Off World Music]
-SYNTHESIZER SOUNDTRACKS (Blade Runner-Vangelis, Tangerine Dream, Yanni, Giorgio Moroder, Mark Isham) - V/A [Silva Treasury] 1995
... any info on those would really be appreciated...
I'm also looking for 2 cues from "OUTLAND" [The' Leiser Club' music featured in 2 scenes of the film performed by Michael Bodiker or as listed in the film credits as "Ganymede".
Thank You Very Much \(°•°)/
Re: Ultimate Adventure!
I've put together some quick and simple covers for anyone that wants them :)
I had to go with the leather effect as it's Indy but have also included a plain white background version as envisioned by budarc!
You can grab them over in the Artwork Department HERE
Hope they'll do!
@ BossEllis:
You're welcome!
@ all:
***REQUESTS***Jeff Danna - Closing The Ring
***REQUESTS***Found a cover art for this score, which makes me curious.
Any chances to get it?
Thanks!!!
Request of a SNS
JCVD by Gast Waltzing
It's a John Barry Concert.
John Barry conducting the English Chamber Orchestra, at Royal Albert Hall, on Apr. 22, 1998. This is the complete concert w/front cover and tracklist @320. I have previously posted this at Master Cylinder's shop.
http://rapidshare.com/files/218550288/BarryConcert_4-22-98.rar
@Vacuum Cleaner Sucks Up Budgie
Whew! long name there Budgie...
I have The Hindenberg @320...am uploading
I have The Devil's Brigade but only @192...am uploading also but if anuone has a higher bitrate I'll grab that also.
Give it a couple of hours.
@scoretooth
Thanks very, very much for The Venture Brothers. I always thought the music was great!
@ Tlkjwe
Here you have some of your request.
James Newton Howard - Restoration (1995)
http://rapidshare.com/files/222434237/JaNeHoRe.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222448766/JaNeHoRe.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222570806/JaNeHoRe.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222583150/JaNeHoRe.part4.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SFOERKE5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOSOJNQJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOAR3TWZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5SGSMWTV
Joseph LoDuca - The Triangle (2006)
http://rapidshare.com/files/222583554/JoLoDuThTr.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222595372/JoLoDuThTr.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222608963/JoLoDuThTr.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222619414/JoLoDuThTr.part4.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LFNXUZKB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XUCJHD2T
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M7OSHA01
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2SELSEG
John Williams - Hook (1991)
http://rapidshare.com/files/222620807/JoWiHo.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222630808/JoWiHo.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222639217/JoWiHo.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222648536/JoWiHo.part4.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CHFIBXUH
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N78HOAPJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8O58TPCH
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BW50AJDI
Enjoy.
@KevinG
Thanks in advance, I'm off to work right now. My posting name is the last line of "The Magnificent 7" by the greatest group of all-time, THE CLASH.
Thanks to everyone for the rockin' shares
@JJ
Head over to THXJay's Crime Lounge Blog and go into the Spy Forum. In some earlier posts MarioBeat identified a bunch of Mancini links.
@ Jegar:
As always, huge thanks for fulfilling my requests.
Fantastic that you are willed to share them!
Much appreciated!!!
@ all:
Short time ago, The Time Machine by Klaus Badelt was requested @ 320.
I found it, but can't download it, cause I'm not from Slovakia.
In case someone can download it, could he/she upload the file on a different hoster to share it with us.
Here's the link:
http://www.ulozisko.sk/20294-KB_TTM02.rar.html
The password is kRaMo.
Thanks for your help!
@ E-Man
Awesome work on "BMW Films: THE HIRE" DVD Rip! Really appreciate your fine efforts and kind share.
Do you have any idea who is responsible for the DVD title menu music? I tried looking around the net and reaading through the credits of the DVD but found no definitive answer. My best guess is that Primal Scream did the menu music, but I don't know.
Whomever did it, I sure do dig it, so thank you E-Man, for sharing!
God bless.
@Vacuum Cleaner Sucks Up Budgie
Here is The Hindenberg @320-Artwork is in the covers department.
http://rapidshare.com/files/222928048/TheHindenbergIntrada.zip
Here is The Devil's Brigade, sadly only @192. Artwork is in the covers department.
http://rapidshare.com/files/222928045/DevilsBrigadeNorth.zip
Glad to help with requests when I can.
@ KevinG - I'm not positive, but I think this one may be @320.
If you download it, let me know if it is 320.
If it's @192 I'll remove the link so everyone can grab yours.
"The Devil's Brigade"
by
Alex North
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKLGBNTA
@ THXJay (Re: Ultimate Adventure)
Awesome! Better than I could have expected. Thanks for whipping that up, man. :)
@ DrZock02- Great Big thanks for Innerspace.I follow your notice and download only the CD1, It's OK my friend like them very much.
@ Jegar- Thank you very much for "Retoration" JNH.
A wish for a saturday night special:
FSM Inside Daisy clover.
@gsw
Thanks for the link,it works pretty well.
@Octagonproplex
Thanks! I had fun with it... I assumed Primal Scream did it too. I just wish there was more to those last few tracks on the album I made - those menu tracks would be great in a longer form!
Glad you liked it...
E
I saw the movie "Dark Matter" last night, which contained some songs by the Beijing Angelic Choir. They are as follows:
"Nostalgia"
"Old Black Joe"
"Beautiful Dreamer"
"Long, Long Ago"
"Serenade"
Sadly, I was only able to find two of these online (Beautiful Dreamer and Serenade) off their "Beautiful Dreamer" album. The remaining three tracks come off "Praying."
Can anyone help me out here?
gremlin...I can't seem to open your Dr. Who, Varations on a Theme" file. When I extract the RAR (from Rapidshare.de...not Rapidshare.com), it says 'No archives found'.
Anyway you might transfer it to Rapidshare.com?
Gil
@isbum
Thanks, I'll let you know about The Devil's Brigade.
Don't know who wanted this, but...
The Time Machine - Klaus Badelt @224
http://rapidshare.com/files/168562659/maquina_temporal_KB15.zip
The Time Machine (complete score) - Klaus Badelt @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/168578429/maquina_temporal_cmplt_KB16.zip
Both thx to Joserael!
@THXjay
Just absolutely fantastic covers you provided for "Cahill U.S. Marshall" and "The Shootist", just great.
Do you have the music that goes with this release?
Thanks so much.
@ GilinAZ - I just downloaded the Dr.Who variations and everything went fine.
Your asking Gremlin to re-up them at the Rapidshare we are all more familiar with, then?
@ KevinG - The music for Cahill/Shootist are separately available in The Master Cylinder's shop.
THXjay has asked the Cylinder to tag and re-upload these in order to match the covers he made.
I'll go out on a limb and say that the Cylinder will re-post these as a duo when he get's the time to do so.
Keep watching his shop for an update.
@Budarc - Sorry the Adventure covers are a bit basic but they were only quickies!
@KevinG & Isbum - My comment about having to re-tag the files wasn't meant for MC but for anyone downloading it :)
I can upload it for everyone to save MC having to mess about (I'm sure he's busy)
Stay Tuned!
@ THXjay - It's great that you did even a 'quickie' without my having to track you down to ask.
Twas' a nice surprise I discovered when I arrived here this morning!
As to TMC's rips, I did think you were requesting the changes from him, but you are right, he has visited (so far) mostly to say thanks and post several more of his rips.
Now that I'm getting all this exorcise jumping to conclusions, think I'll take a nap.;)
@GilianAZ
Just got your message uploading now, soon.
@ budarc - The compilation you shared, Ultimate Adventure" is absolutely great. I've been listening to it in my car all afternoon. Really great selections. Thanks!
This is probably a silly SNS request but I'll ask anyhow. Does anyone have F$M's T-Zone?
I think that it's out already but I could be wrong.
http://rapidshare.com/files/222978806/Doctor_Who_-_Variations_On_A_Theme.7z.html
try this one :)
how about X-Men Origins , or Star Trek or Lost season 4 ?
Im a Dreamer.
:)
@ scoredaddy
I have compiled 26 tracks from 26 different movies spanning 26 years of Gabriel Yared's career for ya!
I hope that'll serve as a suitable general introduction.
It's in chronological order, so it might appear to start a lil' weird, but it certainly gets better once Yared reaches Hollywood in the mid-90s... ;)
I hope you enjoy.
Gabriel Yared -
The Music of Gabriel Yared
(1980 - 2006)
http://rapidshare.com/files/222992099/Gabriel_Yared.rar
@isbum
It appears that The Devil's Brigade you uploaded is @320 from what I can tell.
Thanks very much for the upgrade.
@Mister T
I ordered Twilight the instant I heard about it and have not received it yet.
@Filmpac-
You're the one my friend. Can't thank you enough. :))
Isbum...well, I don't have a Rapidshare.de account, so had to wait about 2 minutes before getting the link. Then after I activated, and tried to open the ZIP file, it said there was nothing there. So...either there was nothing there, or the download quit too soon. I'm really not sure.
Gil
Gremlin...if you read my reply to Isbum, you'll see what's happening, when I try to open the Dr. Who file.
Gil
Thanks, Gremlin...that one's working MUCH better :-)
Gil
@ Southview212
I'm really glad you like. Be careful while listening when you're driving, though; some cues get me up to about 95mph on the freeway! ;)
Alatriste by Roque Baños
http://rapidshare.com/files/43144977/ARB320.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/43150119/ARB320.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/43154553/ARB320.part3.rar
Thank you Parzival for the Yared sampler. I much appreciate it.
Bram Stoker's Count Dracula by Bruno Nicolai
http://rapidshare.com/files/54023588/Il_Conte_Dracula_Bruno_Nicolai.zip
...anyone got "Dreams and Imaginations (4 cd)" by Two Steps from Hell...?? I finally found some links but they are no longer working.....
Anyone have "Burn After Reading By Carter Burwell?
Thanks a ton!!
@ All - It's moving day. Hopefully, I'll be coming back soon.
Take care everybody.
Isbum I don't know if you will read this message, But take care of yourself and a very good luck for your moving day. Hopefullly your problem will be very quickly out of your mind and you can enjoy better moments,that's my whishes for you.
God Bless.
Good luck isbum!
@isbum-
please let us know how the move went.
I wish you only the best-you deserve it my friend :)
@Isbum
Come back soon!
@ isbum,
Best of luck to you on the move. We all wish you the best!
@ isbum
Good luck with the move. May it all arrive when and where you want it.
Good luck isbum
(mine is in about 3 months)
Isbum...here's wishing you the best with the move. Just remember to take it easy, while doing so.
My wife and I moved to our present location 8+ years ago, and I remember what a hassle it was!
Gil
Hi Parzival, thanks for the Yared compilation; do you have Wings of Courage and L'Avion? and could you share them?
@BossEllis
Coincidentally I saw
Yared - wings of courage
http://rapidshare.com/files/222977154/WingsCourage.rar
PW:
XDD
I don't want to interfere with Parzival though....
and I'll upload Zimmer - driving Miss Daisy in @320 soon...
best wishes
sorei
(who enjoys spring in germany at the moment)
@southview212
an expected loss doesn't protect from the pain or every of the other feelings that can come up...
Somehow, it's never really expected, even if it is, at that moment it hits you.
For you and your wife I wish you strength and warmth and air to breath...the ability to let go...
recovery all in all for you both
@Isbum
I'll be thinking of you
@Southview212 - I am very sorry to hear your mother has died. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. No matter if this was expected or not it is still a sad and traumatic experience. Peace be with you. Please give your wife my get well wishes and I hope she is home soon.
@isbum - I hope your move goes smoothly and that life settles down for you very soon. This last year has been rough for you and you are in my thoughts.
@ isbum
I hope that your move is hassle-free and that it will be "lossless", and that your troubles will be over when you've settled into your new abode.
All the best.
@ Isbum
I hate moving days, you have my deepest sympathies. Best of luck!
'Burn After Reading' for noxtatia:
http://rapidshare.com/files/172191338/Carter_Burwell_-_Burn_After_Reading__320_.zip
Two requests/questions:
Can anyone direct me to Lalo's The Dead Pool (recent commercial release, not previous 20-something-track bootleg)?
And: Anyone have any Sylvester Levay stuff (besides Airwolf, Cobra, Hot Shots)? Anything from Touch and Go or Burglar or Choke Canyon out there?
Thanks guys.
@
here is Hans zimmer - Driving Miss Daisy in @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/223483139/HansZimmerDrivingMissDaisy320.rar
as usual, not my rip.
Thx to the original uploader and thx to my friend, who changed these files from wv to mp3 for me AND splittet them.
I had 'driving Miss Daisy' only in @128 so I'm glad for the upgrade.
by the way, the Yared of course wasn't my rip or upload either, I forgot to say that...
best wishes
and have a good and sunny monday!
sorei
@ sorei thanks for routing me to that Yared!
Here's a Michael Convertino, Sci Fi Thriller from 1987. "The Hidden" @320.
http://rapidshare.com/files/223467881/TheHidden_Convertino.rar
@sorei
Here a new upgrade of "Driving Miss Daisy" in WAV (with full artwork):
Part 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/183133690/HZ-VA-DMDwavp1.rar
Part 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/183187711/HZ-VA-DMDwavp2.rar
Also, here:
The Adventures of Superman (50's TV Series) @192
http://rapidshare.com/files/222903703/TAOS_50TVS_192.rar
Enjoy!
;)
@Barazula
thanks for your kindnes,, even though it's a misunderstanding!
thanks for the efforts!
:-))
@sorei
You're right... I didn't read the whole message, Sorry... But I believe those links could be useful for someone else, though :-)
;)
@Isbum:
Good luck with your move, man.
I hope you settle in as well as you have in your old area.
-SB
@ Isbum
Good luck to you on the move.
We wish all the best for you.
Quint
@ Ms Boricua:
Late, but not too late ;)
Thanks for The Time Machine!
@NYPRBLUE
Thanks a ton for Burn After Reading!!
Betcha wondered who Transit was. ;)
@ ALL - Yesterday's temperature soared into the low 90's and nearly put one of our movers into the hospital. The landlord gave us an extra day to finish getting everything into the truck we rented.
The last things out will be the computer and tonight the cat's go with us to stay with friends.
What a great group of people you are!
The well wishes here have definitely given me an emotional lift, and believe me, it's truly appreciated.
Thank you all.
Isbum...well, just so long as your name changes from "transit" to "settled", once you get there ;-)
Gil
@DrZock02
http://rapidshare.com/files/218035852/TS_-_DREA.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/218043373/TS_-_DREA.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/218051100/TS_-_DREA.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/218058983/TS_-_DREA.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/218063011/TS_-_DREA.part5.rar
I got these digging around they seem to be ok.
Two Steps from Hell - Dreams and Imaginations
the above, sorry.
Some vintage vinyl to aid Isbum while he is in "transit". Thanks to Filmmusicman for rolling these tracks out...
Riz Ortolani "The Yellow Rolls-Royce" (1964), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/211825839/RO-YellowRollsRoyce_LP.zip <---
Trevor Jones "Runaway Train" (1985), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/223593008/TJ-RunawayTrain_LP.zip <---
Adolph Deutsch "The Apartment" (1960), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/209561129/AD-Apartment_LP.zip <---
G'luck with everything pal, we eagerly await your return!
Hi All: about 3 months ago I was hunting around and found someone with Delerue's The Escape Artist" on their site; does anyone know what site I may be thinking about?
By the way, anyone else up for a discussion on the best composers to emerge over the decade? I've been thinking of how Nice Cave/Warrent Ellis, Desplat, Alberto Iglesias and some others set the bar high during the decade.
Anybody know a site where I can find some rave/techno/trance tunes?
Looking for groups such as Lords of Acid. Any help would be appreciated.
@ Scoredaddy - WOW!! Thank you so much for the "John Williams Space Camp" Great covers Scan and what a sound, it's great. Amazing Work. :)
@Gremlin
thx a lot for Dreams & Imaginations..the links worked fine (this trailermusic stuff seems to be disappearing quite fast)
Now, a lossless:
K-19, THE WIDOWMAKER (WAV) (2002) - Klaus Badelt (artwork included)
PART 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/223832042/KB-K-19TWwavp1.rar
PART 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/223846993/KB-K-19TWwavp2.rar
PART 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/223863552/KB-K-19TWwavp3.rar
;)
@Gremlin
Nice share on the Two Steps from Heck. This is movie trailer music, is it not?
@isbum
Here's hopes if you're reading this that you are newly settled and have got everything up and working.
I know, at my age, getting everything up and working is a daily miracle.
@ gsw - To look for techno, trance, etc., go to
http://youdonthavetovisit.blogspot.com/
and look at all the blog links on the right side of the page (but you probably already have been to this site).
@BossEllis
I don't know where you were looking for, but it sure was posted here some time ago...
DELERUE-ESCAPE ARTIST
The Escape artist and then some ;0))
Post a Comment