April Requests 2010

558 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   401 – 558 of 558
Unknown said...

"The Shipping News" - Chris Young, @320.....

http://rapidshare.com/files/373277041/ShipNews_CY.zip

the link don't work.
Please, another good link??
Thanks so much
Best regards

Isbum said...

@ Southview212 - Could you see that ssa get's requesated, please?

I'm sure you have to pack before "shipping", but it'll be very appre'ssa'ted. ;)

Jim Barg said...

@southview: OBI? I'm afraid I don't know what that means.

Thanks anyway. Off to convert it to @320 mp3 since I haven't gone lossless yet!

Southview212 said...

@ kidflash.....

An OBI strip is part of the artwork that goes with only Japanese releases. It's a name strip that wraps around the spine of a jewel case.

Southview212 said...

@ssa -

As requested...

Here is "The Shipping News", lossless-flac w/complete artwork.
I'm sending it lossless because I already have the link built.....

http://hotfile.com/dl/38086893/b0c7c22/ShipNews_CY.rar.html

Southview212 said...

To All -

Many of my scores are now built & saved lossless.
That is how I'll be sharing most of them, if they are already made.

Jim Barg said...

@Southview: Thanks for the pointer.

Southview212 said...

@ kidflash -

Here's an example of a couple of OBI strips.....

http://rapidshare.com/files/379441326/OBI_Strips.zip

Isbum said...

Silly me. I thought OBI strips were something gynecologists used. ;)

Ruggo said...

@isbum

No, no, no. That's what a gyneologist does when she takes off her clothes!

Ruggo said...

Gee.

Have you noticed that Friday nights aren't as much fun as they used to be?

Anonymous said...

@Ruggo-- Yes.

Trident said...

Here is some Bruce Broughton folder-sized (350x350) art:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8O4TO77

GSW said...

I was going through my Max Steiner files and was wondering if anyone could help me with some upgrades, 320 or lossless.

Battle Cry (B Why U)
Casablanca (Rh!n@)
The Flame & the Arrow (B Why U)
Gone with the Wind (Cee Be S Special Products)
Gone with the Wind (2 disc Rh!n@)
Helen of Troy (2 disc-Mythu$)
King Kong (S@uthern Cr@ss)
King Kong + She (S@und Tr@ack F@ct@ry)
The Letter (25 trk bootleg)
Laura+Since You Went Away+Now Voyager+The Informer (S@und Tr@ck F@ctory)

Also looking for these @320 or lossless.

She (B Why U)
Gone with the Wind (rechanneled stereo 13 trk LP rip MGeeM S1E-10-ST) I am sure this LP got a cd release but I don't know which one listed at STC is the correct one so I can't give you a label/catalog number. If there was a cd release of this rechanneled stereo LP I am looking for it also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trident said...

@ GSW
Here's one of your requests:

King Kong / Fred S. conducts on SC label / CD rip @320 / front, back, Easter egg
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I93Y805B

I'll up the 2-disc GWtW and the Casablanca shortly.

Southview212 said...

@GSW -

I'll share...
Flame & Arrow
King Kong / She -STFac
Laura - STFac

They'll be up in a little while, @320.

Joona said...

Since we happen to be talking about Max Steiner here, does someone know a link to the Tsunami one-disc boot of "Helen of Troy"? I hear it has better sound than the Mythus edition, though I might be wrong on this matter.

Trident said...

@ GSW

Original GWtW 2-Disc release @320:
Gone With the Wind Disc 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HV70VEV8
Gone With the Wind Disc 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QS08YED2

The Artwork Department's GWtW booklet link still works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Casablanca @320:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2DOAFYAV

Anonymous said...

Re: Obi strips, although Japanese in origin, have been used by western labels for releases. The British independent label F*nd*rs K**p*ers use them as did Univ*rs*l with their LP repro series of Impulse re-releases. The obi strip on the Impulse series included space for the bar code which allowed the replica LP sleeve to be just that.

Southview212 said...

@ Dom1 -
OBI strips can also be found on all of the R@ko releases from the late 90's.

Southview212 said...

@ GSW -

Here are the 3 that I told you I would share, all @320...

Flame & Arrow.....
http://rapidshare.com/files/379613983/Flame_Arrow.rar

King Kong & She - STFac.....
http://rapidshare.com/files/379621850/Kong_She_STFac.rar

Laura + 3 - STFac.....
http://rapidshare.com/files/379627561/Laura_STFac.rar

muratori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isbum said...

@ muratori - It's just Varese that want's us to stop sharing their releases.
The impact of that has sent many people off to private blogs.

Whoever informed on us also told them about TWS. So, in order to save the blog from deletion, we complied with the request.

Personally, as much as I've loved hosting this great community, I'm a known figure now, so any other blogs I open will risk the same threats and actions from anti-sharing fanatics and label copyright protectors.

Hopefully we've created a growing interest in film music by sharing it with each other.

Southview212 said...

@ muratori -

As requested....

"The Man Who Would Be King", lossless-flac.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztjnzxwyyyn

muratori said...

@ Southview212 : many thanks.

@ Isbum : thanks for let me know.
I understand V@rese's point of view...sharing for me is not against labels or composers but against retailers who buy lot of copies making CD OOP and speculate...

Isbum said...

Re-upped these for Tony @I Love My Turntable.
They include Tony's original artwork!

A salute to the fine television scores of Fred Karlin!

"Death Be Not Proud" 1975 TV @320
by
Fred Karlin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZELCSWD9

"Dream West" 1986 TV @320
By
Fred Karlin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CZL1RFB

"Green Eyes" 1977 TV @320
By
Fred Karlin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W98BDAHE

"Homeward Bound" 1980 TV @320
By
Fred Karlin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CAINGIDY

"Strawberry Road" 1991 TV @320
By
Fred Karlin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DA8P0MS1

"The Last Giraffe" 1979 TV @320
By
Fred Karlin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ISW3PLB7

EnJoY!

Ruggo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruggo said...

MEMORIES OF HOLLYWOOD

I made a comment recently about so many movies (and of course their soundtracks) being an important part of our collective consciousness. Here's a unique documentary that reminds us of that truth.

With MEMORIES OF HOLLYWOOD film buffs can see clips of their favorite stars from Hollywood's golden age in a tribute to classic movies. Clips are set to the music of master film composers and include scenes with such silver screen legends as Shirley Temple, Gene Autry and Jimmy Stewart. Features include the original trailers from The Wizard of Oz and Casablanca, along with footage of more than 100 actors, dancers and musicians.


MEMORIES OF HOLLYWOOD
DIVIX (avi) 46 MIN.




http://rapidshare.com/files/379647398/Memories_Of_Hollywood.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/379647400/Memories_Of_Hollywood.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/379647393/Memories_Of_Hollywood.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/379647399/Memories_Of_Hollywood.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/379647395/Memories_Of_Hollywood.part5.rar.html

OR


Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LT3QHPBQ
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4O6ZRHW0
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=422INVTG
Part 4; http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJUI6UIQ
Part 5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BR433W38

J.D. said...

Hi there! Does anyone has these in lossless?

Children of the Night (1991) by Daniel Licht
Soul Survivors (2001) by Daniel Licht
Thinner (1996) by Daniel Licht

thanks in advance :)

GSW said...

@Trident & Southview212 - Thank you both very much for your help.

seasy said...

Hi, to our somewhat subdued group.

Anyone have that wonderful grim score by Lei** *arline?

Hang in there folks !!

ZeCarlos said...

Mo. JOHN BARRY
http://loungelegends.blogspot.com/2010/04/john-barry-best-of-emi-years.html

Doctor Go said...

Apropos of something else...

About a week or two ago, I watched The original Star Trek episode "Trouble With Tribbles," scored by Jerry Fielding.

Inn that episode's score, Fielding gave a little squeaky musical motif to the Tribbles.

Today, I finally opened my copy of "Straw Dogs" for a listen, and lo and behold, Fielding reprises that squeaky motif in track 11 of the CD.

Javier said...

hi, some request please

comes a horseman by michael small, last release by intrada

electric horseman/bobby deerfield

Graham the Funky Aardvark said...

Isbum - nice to see the "logo" back :)

djnoland said...

Anyone have the soundtrack to the movie "A Fine Mess"?

Magnus said...

@Doctor Go

This is one of the reason for I consider this blog at the top,
the joy to figure out these little gems and the pleasure to disclose them to other collectors
So here is my humble gem about Jerry:

Jerry Fielding - The Outfit (1973)
Vs
Goblin - Profondo Rosso (1975)

http://rapidshare.com/files/380288075/Fielding-Goblin.zip

Dannyboy said...

Hi all, a couple of requests at lossless or 320kb:
Judge Dredd (OST w/ 6 Silvestri cues)
Forces of Nature - John Powell
Spawn - Graeme Revell
Go - BT
Fugitive (original OST) - James Newton Howard
Outbreak (original OST) - James Newton Howard
Fled - Graeme Revell
Species 2 (any release) - Edward Shearmur

Many thanks

Steven64 said...

@Dannyboy:
I've got one of your requests.

"Judge Dredd" by Alan Silvestri & V.A. - @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSB3YK05

Enjoy!

oscarjaffe said...

Does anyone have Michel Legrand's Bicyclette Bleue?

thanks in advance.

Varese Sarabande said...

Jean,

Complete albums are still a violation of copyrights.

Isbum said...

@ Jean - Sorry, Varese has written asking for the removal of "Outbreak" complete. It contains music available on their officially released Cd, and as such is a violation.

@ All - Please check with Soundtrack Collector before posting to confirm that the material has never been issued on the Varese or their Euro label Colosseum.

Jean said...

No, I am Sorry Isbum, I dindn't know about this (Complete Score)on others Label.

Jean said...

@ Varese Sarabande,

Please to decrease your much lower prices for limited editions and also for other editions as it will not be necessary any more to share your products, it will be has the reach of all. I say to you it without wickedness nor irony I really think of it.

I see last week a product from Varese on AMAZON sale at $225.00 to bad I forget witch one, I leaving my search because I was so disgusted, I am retired and cannot paid such prize. A luck for many of us to have such blog. This blog is a non profite blog, and only for private share, with friends only.

Anyway I sincerely thank you for you good taste in Music.

Please I hope you think about it. thank You.

Sorry my English are not very good .

Best regards,

Jean.

muratori said...

I just hope that the guy who sell his copy of "Becket" is not regret his CD, as we believe that Intr@d@ will release it tomorrow, but there is a clue that it's from a B & W movie, so it's not Becket....

muratori said...

...on Ebay...sorry I forgot that point...

DANIEL KREMER said...

Some last requests:
THE NIGHT THEY RAIDED MINSKY'S (released with the GAILY, GAILY OST)

CONTINENTAL DIVIDE (album never released, but you never know...specifically looking for Michael Small's cues and not the Helen Reddy love theme)

SUNDAY IN NEW YORK: Anyone have any luck with Peter Nero's score for this film? There's an album out there. I used to own it. I have no idea where it went and, even if I did know, wouldn't have the means to rip it to digital form.

SUCH GOOD FRIENDS (Shepard)

HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS (Broughton)

CIRCUS WORLD (Tiomkin)

If anyone has any of these handy. You don't have to make a special effort to rip and all that.

GSW said...

@Daniel Kremer - You can find a LP rip @192 of Circus World at Vintage. Click on Dimitri Tiomkin on the right side of the page. The link is still active. I just checked it.

I will upload a LP rip @320 of Minsky's and cd rip @320 0f Hendersons. Can't help you with the others.

GSW said...

@Daniel Kremer - Two requests.

Harry & Hendersons-Intr@s@
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBFZXZ82
All thanks to the original uploader.

The Night They Raided Minsky's (LP)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GMMY6BQ3
Thanks goes to Rocket from Mars, the original ripper & uploader.

Ruggo said...

Just checking to see if it's actually the 27th and no one has posted anything here. I'm getting lonely.

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody,

Does anyone have the soundtrack (LP or CD) from the Czech chiildseries Navstevnici (in German Die Besucher). The music is by Karel Svoboda.

Thanks in advance

stereoelf said...

@Daniel Kremer
Posted in The Planetarium a while back:

Harry And The Hendersons-1987 (2007) - Intr@d@ - Broughton @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOTXNUJ1

Harry And The Hendersons - The Goonies (1989) - Bootleg (Japan) - Soundtr@ck Libr@ry 018 - Broughton/Grusin @320
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHM1M3J0

turk182 said...

Hello,I'm Request "Cinema Classics" a collection of 3 cd's plays by Berlin Cinema Orchestra and others orchestras.Thanks

Big Rózsa said...

@Alls

Hi my dera friends, please, can anyone help me with those request?:

-Samson and Delilah (from LaserDisc's mono isolated music & effects track - 28 tracks, 73:15) - Victor Young
-The Killers / Brute Force / Naked City (Soundtrack Library CD-76 - 7 tracks; 65:47) - Miklós Rózsa
-East of Eden (cond. Ray Heindorf)(Soundstage Records 535 - 6 tracks, 48:29) - Leonard Rosenman
-55 Days at Peking (expanded - 20 tracks, 52:49) - Dimitri Tiomkin
-For Whom the Bell Tolls (expanded, from original and re-recordings - 21 tracks, 72:02) - Victor Young
-Great Epic Film Scores (Cloud Nine Records CNS 5006) Includes; El Cid, The Fall of the Roman Empire, 55 Days at Peking, and Circus World
-The Westerner (10 tracks, 23:31) - Dimitri Tiomkin
-The Fountainhead (BYU Film Music Archives MS114 - 29 tracks, 57:32) - Max Steiner
-Gone with the Wind / Casablanca 2CD set (Trumpets of Jericho 20.3102-HI - 36 tracks, 125:13) - Max Steiner
-Random Harvest / The Yearling (Film Score Monthly FSM Vol.9 No.13 - 31 tracks, 78:31) - Herbert Stothart

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

DANIEL KREMER said...

Thank you all for your help. My iTunes looks especially handsome. And I visited, for the first time just a couple days ago, the Vintage Vinyl page. It blows my mind how amazing it is. Well done to everyone involved!

A couple invalid links are offered on the site:
Filmpac posted SUNDAY IN NEW YORK and now the Rapidshare link no longer works. Any chance of reuploading? That's one I'd love to have. Peter Nero's "Taxi" cue is one of my favorite jazz-in-movie tunes ever.
Isbum posted DIVORCE AMERICAN STYLE, but that link is also faulty.

Any chance I can get in on this and post my soundtrack recording of A SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS by Jim Steinman?

oscarjaffe said...

does anyone have the Rhino release of the Astaire BAND WAGON? The old rapidshare link I have has expired. Many thanks for this and for all of your help in the past.

Unknown said...

Does anyone have the complete score for "Pe@rl Harb@r" (HZ)?
I have the original CD but I've heard the complete score was much better...
Thanks in advance

Doctor Go said...

@Pauline

Try here:

http://scoreplace.blogspot.com/2010/02/pearl-harbor-complete-by-hans-zimmer.html

http://scoreplace.blogspot.com/2010/02/pearl-harbor-recording-sessions-by-hans.html

Not my blog or uploads.

Thanks to the blog owner!

georges said...

I'm looking for a rip in mp3 of
Criss Cross by Miklos Rozsa.
Thanks

GSW said...

@Daniel Kremer - 2 more requests filled originally posted by isbum & filmpac.

Divorce American Style (LP rip @320)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFHT6S65

Sunday in New York (LP rip @320)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2KO9XBJT

Please feel free to join in the fun and post anything you want. New participants are always welcome.

DANIEL KREMER said...

Awesome...this should be it for at least awhile. So good to hear that Taxi track again from Sunday in New York.

DANIEL KREMER said...

I might add that I grew up loving the last two soundtrack (Divorce American Style and Sunday in New York). I saw them both on television as a kid and always loved the music to both very dearly.

Unknown said...

@Doctor Go

Thanks a lot! Have a nice day

Big Rózsa said...

@Alls

Hi my dear friends, yesterday I received one m@il from Los Angeles of a great soundtrack collector and he said to me that also he is very interesting in my request Samson and Delilah (from LaserDisc's mono isolated music & effects track - 28 tracks, 73:15) by Victor Young. Also he said that he have anyone original masters of Victor Young such as The Greatest Show on Earth or Drum Beat. For me it´s a surprising notice. This collector offer send me this masters to change that previosly I send to her m@il Samson and Delilah (from LaserDisc's mono isolated music & effects track). I´m searching a long time this soundtrack but unfortunatelly I never found. Please, I´m very interesting in this offer and also I would like vey much to share with private m@il this original masters.
Please, It´s very important for me. If you anyone have or know anyone person that have this soundtrack Samson and Delilah (from LaserDisc's mono isolated music & effects track) please send me the link to my e-m@il. In the next days I will publish if I have this request and other masters for all friends of Isbumsplace also enyoying with this soundtracks og the great Victor Young.
Please, please, please,please help me!
Only I confide in my dear friends of isbumsplace
A million thanks.

Send the link to:

hombrerodado@hotmail.com

Eternally garteful.

fdfdfdfd said...

I have the following request:

Spartacus OST Alex north

Tsunami TCI 0603

track list
1. Overture (04:04)
2. The Mine (03:02)
3. The Gladiator School (06:21)
4. General Crassus/Preparations/After The Fight (08:38)
5. The Rebellion (03:29)
6. Deserted School (02:23)
7. The Vesuvius (03:34)
8. Night Camp (01:30)
9. Final Act One (02:28)
10. Triumph At Metapontum (01:36)
11. Roman Legions (05:51)
12. The Battle/Aftermath/Child Birth (09:07)
13. "Who Is Spartacus?" (03:21)
14. Varinia & Crassus/Spartacus & Anthony/Spartacus & Crassus (13:31)
15. Exit Music (Original Version) (02:46)
16. Intermission (Original Version) (02:45)
17. Child Birth (Alternate Version) (02:07)
18. Gladiator Fight (Demo Version) (02:35)

please can anyone help with the above????

Ghost In Reverse said...

Battle of the Bulge!
I was in the UK recently, at the Bradford film festival and I discovered the movie for the 1st time in 70mm Ultra Panavision. So great!
And the Frankel music in 6 magnetic stereo tracks is unbeatable. (and BTW, the blu ray is also fantastic).

Isbum said...

@ All - Our friend Mel is still missing, and we are getting very concerned over this.
If anyone reading this has seen Mel posting at other blogs, please tell us that he is Ok.
We're hoping that the reason for his inactivity is due to our recent troubles, and not anything serious.

Please advise here if you can.
Mel is a dear friend to me and the community of this blog.

Ruggo said...

@isbum

I've been communicating with Mel on a regular basis. Will try to get ahold of him in case he hasn't been following the blog recently.

Isbum said...

@ Ruggo - Thanks man! Make sure he writes to Sallie, she's very concerned too.

ZeCarlos said...

Glad to know that you care about people
not knowing where she is
isbum you are a very human boy
now you think that here some time if the blog no longer exists
will be without our friends
only remained homesick

J.Z. said...

Does anyone have Jerry Fielding Film Music Vol. 2?

Doctor Go said...

@jesse

Just so happens that I do. Up in a few...

Doctor Go said...

@Jesse

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S0M28QWM

Doctor Go said...

Has anyone ever experienced this with Megaupload?

You upload a file, and it's done almost instantaneously...I'm talking a few seconds.

This has happened to me twice - and the file is OVER 100MB.

I'm not seeing things, because I can then download the file.

It's weirding me out. Even on a broadband connection, this is faster than should be possible.

J.Z. said...

I am downloading it now! Thank you so much doctor go!

Steven64 said...

@Doctor Go:
Should your mega MegaUpload experience be filed under "don't look a gift horse..."? lol! To answer your question, no, I've never had anything upload that fast. Weird. The cybermoons must be in retrograde or something. (Or something!)

Goldiemusic said...

Hi guys I am looking for certain new blackout in a japanese city by a certain Jarre

anyone ?

scorefanster@gmail.com

Many Thanks !

xuhlma said...

REQ: anybody have Harry Gregson-Williams' "Deceiver" (AKA "Liar")?
Thanks anyway

Jean said...

@ Isbum and all

I just receive some news from Mel, there is no reason to be worried.

Isbum he send you a Mail.

Jean.

DANIEL KREMER said...

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't ask, but I've been humming it the last couple days after seeing the film. Bill Conti's AN UNMARRIED WOMAN soundtrack. And WHO IS HARRY KELLERMAN AND WHY IS HE SAYING THOSE TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT ME? These should be the last two. I promise.

fdfdfdfd said...

hi everyone... does anyone have the following... i have been looking for this for sometime now...

Agatha Christie's Miss Marple

Composer(s):
Ken Howard (title and incidental music)
Alan Blaikley (title music)


Silva Screen FILMCD 127

1. Miss Marple Main Title (02:43)
Main Title (Howard & Blaikley)
2. 4.50 From Paddington (04:31)
Music From: Train murder/Lucy suite/church suite/plane flyover
3. At Bertrams Hotel (05:10)
Sedgwick Drive/Bertrams suite/Sedgwick escape & death/Bertrams Reprise
4. A Pocketful Of Rye (04:40)
Song of six pence/Yew Tree Intro/Gladice phones/Percival returns/Yew Tree Reprise
5. The Moving Finger (05:26)
Love theme/body discovered/train ride & makeover
6. A Carribean Mystery (05:30)
Carribean style Marple theme/incidental jazz
7. Nemesis (04:11)
Raphiel estate flyover/coach tour suite/coach tour Stalker
8. The Body In The Library (01:35)
Gossington Hall suite
9. A Murder Is Announced (02:03)
Chipping Cleghorn suite
10. The Mirror Crack'D (04:54)
Film star suite/various/film star reprise/death of film star
11. Sleeping Murder (06:30)
Gwenda & Giles suite/staircase shock/bathtub revelation/looking for clues/couple reprise
12. They Do It With Mirrors (06:20)
Miss marple arrives/Gina & Marple drive/Hudd theme/Gulbrandsen arrival & death/woodland chase

Doctor Go said...

@ jesse

Don't know if sent messages at FFShrine are getting through...

Probably some bad on my part, as they aren't my original rips. I downloaded two files called "Jerry Fielding Film Music 1" and "Jerry Fielding Film Music 2." I assumed that they represented the music on JFFM Volumes 1 and 2. I didn't take a look at any actual tracklists to verify.

Volume 1 contains music from Lawman, The Mechanic and The Big Sleep." Volume 2 contains music from Straw Dogs, Chato's Land and The Nightcomers." So if these don't have what you are looking for, you might want to make your request again.

Apologies for any difficulties.

k said...

Hi all,

Been searching for Gone with the wind. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Isbum said...

@ ALL - I'm going ramble today and lay down everything that's going on with me and the blog right now.

Isbum's State of Affairs Address.

My roommates income was cut off because his boss got a Tax lean from the IRS and it caused us a 3 week loss of income.
Long story short, we're out of a place to live again.

I'm going off-line for an undetermined period of time while we find housing.

Because I won't be able to monitor the blog to remove Varese postings, I'm closing the Filmscorium.

The other shops will remain open and I can only ask that you don't post Varese releases in those during my absence.

Now, for my honest opinion on the future of the Filmscorium.
I would like to leave it closed.
I'm fairly sure you all still have places to find soundtracks on the net or have joined one or two private blog communities.

We have "Popeye" Doyle sitting in our bar saying "Now I'm gonna bust your ass for those three Varese links and I'm gonna nail you for picking your feet in Poughkeepsie."

It's just not going to be the same place it was. I feel if we just end it, Byron Davis can have some free time to spend in other peoples blogs.
Cause' you know people are picking their feet and posting Varese out there somewhere else. ;)

I'll be back to oversee the other shops, and you'll probably also find me swinging through a few private blogs.

I may have to change my name, though. Isbum was funny to me for a while, but now feels like a self-fulfilling prophesy. :(

Isbum's State of Affairs Address continues after a brief recess for lunch.

Steven64 said...

@k:
This was posted recently. Not my rip or link, so thanks go to the original uploader. ;)

Original GWtW 2-Disc release @320
Disc 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HV70VEV8
Disc 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QS08YED2

Doctor Go said...

@Isbum, et al...

Well, this is a sad state of affairs, both for Isbum's current circumstances (I really DO feel your pain, since my financial circumstances are similar), and and for this little community in general.

Yes, there are other places out there, and I do check them out daily. However, this place is the NICEST of the bunch. And believe me, I know, having been to a few other places where the atmosphere is similar to that of the Spanish Inquisition (as in "Nobody Expects The..."). Okay, well not even THAT fun!

Izzy, I hope that you're housing circumstances work out soon, and that you are back to keep the jocularity functioning around here.

Trident said...

@ Isbum

Your first duty is to yourself. Thank you SO MUCH! for the work and for the community you put together.

Good luck with the move (doing it myself this weekend).

KevinG said...

@Isbum

My friend, I am saddened to hear about your housing situation, I am confident that things will work out for you and your roommate. I hope your spirits remain high thru your new search...

As for closing the blog, I am of course saddened by that also, not because I will miss out on the newest greatest thing but because I will miss the fine people here.

This place is like a fine pub where you can meet with friends and discuss anything, in this case mostly our obsession with soundtracks. It's just comfortable (most of the time;) ).

In my selfish thoughts, I hope it doesn't close but my rational mind tells me that you know best.

I'm here 'till the lights go out...

Isbum said...

Part two.

Indulge me a bit as I'm feeling like crap and getting some stuff off my mind may be therapeutic in some way.

Skip past it and you may feel better too! ;)

A few here might think, "Izzy's a nice guy, he must have plenty of friends that would take him in."
Herein lies a cautionary tale, if you've spent a good number of years with people who party all the time, as in drink and do drugs, you don't really have friends when you get sober and stop living that way.

I was always curious about the other people I've met along the way who got sober. They all acted a bit weird and just "off" somehow.

Well, now I know. They lost all their friends and haven't much of a clue as to how to socialize with strangers without the enhancement of drugs or alcohol.

Regardless of how messed up your friends were, they were still your support system and part of your life.

Here's the save...you people.:)
My 2nd year into sobriety I found music blogging. The friends I met became my new family and support system. For me, it was a gift from God. The social network proved to me that I was a much better person sober than I ever was drunk and high.

Being able to hear music from your soundtrack collections and talk about it created a close bond with people from all over the world.
I entered your world of music and it was totally exhilarating to me.


I'm gonna go throw out some stuff and pack some more. I'll be back and bore you some more later. :))

Isbum said...

Haha! Could I have said "some" a few more times in that last line?? LOL!

GSW said...

@Isbum, my friend, I understand being friendless in the real sober world more than I can possibly say.

It has been a fun ride and I am sorry for the way things have turned out. I will be floating around somewhere and you know how to contact me. :(

Ruggo said...

My Dearest Friend, Isbum

I am chagrined and disappointed that you have decided to close the Filmscorium. But your actions are understandable and we should not be an added burden at this time of more transition for you.

That you have decided to keep the shops open gives me some small hope that this closure will in effect be only a hiatus from which you will return refreshed and renewed to the awesome community you have so carefully nurtured into world-wide existence. Think about that: WORLD-WIDE! And it all started with you and a few friends.

Speaking of friends, I understand all too well how bereft of friends we become when we finally chose sobriety over a more destructive alternative. Divorce results in the same abandonment of friends who were only comfortable with you as part of a marriage rather than your own inimitable self. It is the nature of things, and probably not all that bad as it provides the opportunity for new acquaintances we might never have found otherwise.

Multiple daily visits to the Filmscorium have been an important part of my life. Whether we have been cheering each others’ accomplishments, sharing our music or even joining in mutual grief, this community has become a living entity. Yes, we can find all the music we want in a thousand other venues, but never the camaraderie we have achieved through your leadership.

If all good things must come to an end, I can only hope and pray that this is not the end of all good things here, but merely a pause…a hitch in the get-a-long on a much longer journey yet to come.

To those whose lives you’ve touched, I can only say let us all remain in communication; let us do more than rub metaphorical elbows in cyberspace and continue to haunt the hall of the shops where we can walk among friends and perhaps eventually come back together in Filmscorium2: The Sequel.

--dave

Anonymous said...

Hey isbum...thanks my friend for this community, it was a pleasure to create the customs for you and an even greater pleasure thinking of you as a friend...this community you set up saved me more than you know and although i've been absent from proceeding of late I've checked in reguarly to catch the chatter. I really hope the housing situation comes good - I'm sure everyone here will be willing you a swift change in luck. You truly deserve it. I hope to see you elsewhere on other blogs and please do check in and tell us how you are . God bless my friend...3 cheers for the greatest blog in the blogosphere. We will remember!

The Countess said...

@Ruggo
Eloquently phrased; I echo your sentiments. Many of us do, and we hope Isbum feels the genuine affection behind all our words.

@Isbum
Yeah, talk is cheap, and right now your life is kinda sucky, and there’s not much any of us can do to help your current dilemma, but maybe, just maybe, all our good thoughts will somehow buoy you up through your most recent series of trials. Stiff upper lip, old chap, pip pip, and all that. Our best and deepest thanks for this community; without you, none of us would have bothered to make it anything other than any site is. You’re the best, mate!

Anonymous said...

Well everybody, it was a lot of fun.

Good luck, Isbum. I was unemployed out here in the "wonderful" state of California for over 16 months. I almost lost my home, everything. Just this last week, I finally got a job, and I think things will be okay. I hope you find similar fortune (without having to be jobless for that long, of course). Thanks for everything, everybody.

Steven64 said...

@Ruggo:
I'm with The Countess. I've been trying to think of something to say that wouldn't sound too corny or insincere. And then you said it.

@isbum:
Read Ruggo's comment again. Then delete his name and insert mine. ;-) (Just don't forget to put his name back in!)

RoddyMcChimp said...

Hi Isbum and company! I've wanted often to join in on the conversation, but because of the few months I spent as a lurker (largely non-downloading, for the record - I prefer to own the discs when I can afford them), I felt too much an outcast; too intimidated by the established familial unity to join in. I wish now that I had found my voice and gotten to know all of you better.

I stumbled onto your site while on a quest to find the still elusive score to "The Naked Gun Thirty-Three and a Third", and discovered a world of people who shared my same passion for film scores. Where I live, film score fans are a closeted few who rarely reveal their obsession. Reading everyone's comments here, and feeling the joy from others that I've always had about film music has been a pleasure that I will miss greatly and always regret that I didn't get involved. I just wanted to thank all of you for showing each other such respect, honor, unmatched kindness and yes, love. Isbum, may you find new housing quickly, and may your friends here always stay in touch. You are clearly someone special.

Thank you for letting me say my peace while I still had the chance. Two weeks ago, I lost my job, and this forum has been a frequent source for raising my spirits in the aftermath. I didn't want it all to go away without expressing my sincere appreciation to everyone who contributed toward making this truly the happiest place on Earth of film score fans.

Robert said...

@ Isbum & all

Some genuine sentiments expressed here in the last few posts I've read. I certainly don't disagree with any of them.

I have been here - so it seems, such a ling time, but I guess its may be 2 years.

With a few exceptions, you have all been curtious in your posts & generous beyond measure in your giving of the various soundtracks that we sometimes rake for granted 'will appear'.

For us to be here at all means someone has to run the show, be in charge & take the stick when things go wrong.

It would be too easy & most boring for me or anyone really to rattle on saying out grateful we are & we would miss each other, but it is true. There is a sort of 'family' here. Evidenced by the concerns over the health of 'Big Rózsa' & only this weel 'Mel'.

You are a big hearted family & when one member of that family is feeling down & sorry for him or herself, we should all share that collective sorrow.

So - I've said this before folks, but it is so very true,

THANKYOU TO YOU ALL.

To Isbum, Ruggo & ThxJAY, for running the sites on the web.

I thank you for your efforts on our behalf.

Robert
(No I'm not drunk....about to drink a cup of tea....TEA ;)

Willow Ufgood said...

@Isbum and all,i know that i am very new to discovering this collection of blogs and with living in the UK there is a time difference,but i am genuinely greatful to all the kind people on here that fulfilled my requests,they did not need to.3 months ago when i stumbled into TheCrimeLounge i did'nt believe what i was seeing,that such a community existed.My thanks go out to THXjay,Southview212,Pagemaster65,Trident and particularly Stereoelf and Isbum.Good luck and wishing you well with your situation.

John

Count Istvan said...

Darn! As a relative newcomer not only to this site but to blogs in general (until late last year I didn’t even know what a blog was) I was just starting to feel like I’d found a “cyber-home” here. The kameraderie is just amazing. This was the first film music blog I ever visited, a few months ago, and for a long time the only one. Even though I do check other blogs now, this is still the best one (IMO of course), especially as it was largely responsible for rekindling my waning interest in film music; and it’s all due to the efforts put in by Isbum and everyone else.

I’ve been interested in film music since I first drove my parents crazy singing High Noon (constantly) as a kid at the age of about 6, and later getting even more interested when I heard things like Bernstein’s TV theme for Riverboat. I was an ardent collector of film music from then on for the next 40 years or so. Then I went through a long, 8-year period of diminished interest in film music and I have to say that one of the things that re-awakened that interest to the level it is now was the discovery of Isbum’s blog and its associated sites. And it wasn’t just the finding of things I’d never had before, it was the whole atmosphere. Admittedly it took a few months for me to come out of my shell enough to feel sufficiently confident to post a few modest offerings, but I enjoyed doing it. Now it’s too late… but the interest is back and will stay back.

I know we’d all like to stay in touch somehow – at least I would – but I know that realistically it’s probably not feasible. If anyone can come up with a way of doing it, maybe privately, this “newbie” would certainly like to be a part of that. Whether anything like that happens or not, I shall add my commiserations to Isbum for his troubles, and say thanks very much for all you’ve done.

So once more, con brio e affettuoso, thanks Isbum and everyone!

Cheers (not hardly…)
The Count

Magnus said...

I have always considered this blog a
cove for sympathetic people who have a common passion and love to share it.
But more of this, behind a nickname I always found a story never banal,
as these last posts testify!
I'll miss all of this, but I'll be optimistic about the Sequel and a new beautiful house for Isbum
Good luck friend! (and sorry for my english)

gpdlt2000 said...

@Doctor Go

Can you tell in which date you posted Jerry Fielding vol. 1?
I've been unable to find it.
Thanks in advance.

TinyPlanet said...

@Isbum

I'm very saddened to hear that you'll be closing this blog, but your reasons for doing so are completely understandable. The Filmscorium has been a part of my life for over one year and I'm gonna miss it big time! I wish you the very best financially and every other way...

Southview212 said...

For those looking, here is Jerry Fielding Film Music, Vol. 1 (2 CD's), lossless-flac. It's a 707 mb dwnload.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KCNWS2UO

Southview212 said...

@ isbum -

It's been real.

God bless you.

Thanks is not enough.

Count Istvan said...

@ Southview212

I've been meaning to ask, was it you who upped links to some scores by Karim Sebastian Elias some time ago? I’ve tried to search with Ctrl F but no find… I’ve since heard Rhythm Is It and loved it, and was hoping to get some more by him.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John James said...

@ isbum
I wish you all the very best for the future.
You will be missed very much & thank you very much for the great place this has been.
Good luck & I hope to see you back soon.

@ Everybody else
I thank you very much for all your help and friendship.

@ Ruggo
You said it all.

John James

Count Istvan said...

@ Son of Colonel Saunders

OOPS! Sorry about the "mis-credit". The only other score of his I've been able to find is Treasure Island, which I also like. I'd sure appreciate anything else you could throw my way.

count.istvan@gmail.com

@ All

I never got around to posting the last of my Scandinavian series, because that was when the trouble started. It's from Iceland, Tears of Stone, by Jon Leifs. It's probably my least favourite of the Scandinavian scores I have, but I guess it has a certain topicality at the moment. Happy to post it if anyone is interested.

DL Warner said...

Thank you for a very helpful forum and a very civilized experience.

My own contributions being woefully inadequate, I can but thank you for providing such a wondrous venue.

JonC

Anonymous said...

@ Isbum & All.

Just sad really, not a lot I can add to that...

It feels like the end of Breakfast Club...

"Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't. Don't you, forget about me. Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't. As I walk on by..."

I'll never forget all of you, I know that.

The Filmscorium is dead. Long live the Filmscorium!

Love you all. Thanks so very much to everyone for enriching my life with your generosity, comradery, passion and positivity.

Isbum & FranklyYES, you're all some natural-born world-shakers!

Anonymous said...

@ Son of Colonel Saunders

So what is to become of the JW Collection?

My e-mail is octagonproplex@gmail.com (if that helps).

By the way, ANY of the fine family here are welcome at ANY time to e-mail me regarding ANYTHING. Because I love ya, and am gonna miss you all like crazy.

ElvinHawke said...

Isbum,

The power of music is a healing ointment for many ills... remember that, my friend.

Finding a new place to live is just part of life, we all go through that at different times in our existence.

Keep your head up, and thanks for everything you've done here... for yourself and for others. Keep clean and just remember all the good times that were provided for all involved with this great site.

I can't really blame the record companies point-of-view on sharing (except when I go to try and buy a cd, and it's either no longer in print and unavalable, or it has sold out in 24 hours!!!....grrrrrrrrrr)

Keep us all up-to-date on your adventures when ya can.

Thanks again for everything! :)

Hawke!

Doctor Go said...

Errr, read a little further. Thanks Southview!

Doctor Go said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andreas said...

thanks, Isbum, for all the work. I will miss the blog

Javier said...

hi, Isbum

I feel sad to read about your choise, but you are in your right. Only I can say THANKS for to make this community and to share many wonderful scores and soundtracks trought excellent people. I found many friends in this blog and during these two years to hear the music of the music makes me happy.

I got the hope you will be back and re open this site. If not, as I said you I cant thank you enough. If you open a private blog, please dont forget me, you have my email: jals40@gmail.com

I will never forget you. Remember Shane?
come back isbum, come back soon

thanks to all

Lucretius said...

From the shadows; I wish you well Isbum..Thank you seems woefully inadequate now I suppose..
We are strangers to one another; and yet through your efforts here I feel I know you in some way.. I can only hope that you will be able to take some solace from the multitude of good-will messages here.. As you are clearly a good person...someone we all like!
I salute you, I thank you, and I wish you well with whatever the future brings for you..Because with each ending; comes a new beginning...

bistis6 said...

So many folks have passed through these pages, so much good will, so much love, so much generosity. We've unearthed jaw-dropping rarities (FAMILY PLOT, anyone? And you're welcome, by the way. My crowning achievement here.) We've celebrated births and commiserated deaths and become part of one another's lives. The likes of this friendly place have no equal in blogland. But, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. We've had a great run, it's been a pleasure, and I look forward to seeing you all somewhere down the road.

RonH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RonH said...

Isbum.

Thanks for, first of all the great music, for the possibility to exchange great music. I shall miss you. It was the first thing I'd did at 8.30AM....Filmscorium. I'm retired so I have all the time, every day holiday. Good luck en hope to hear from you again sometimes. RonH

frodo said...

I would like to thank you most sincerely for the wonderfull environment you created en the joy you gave us with this Mekka of filmmusic.

I wish you all the best and shall never, never forget this marvelous place.

brobrer said...

I was always glad to have an opportunity to contribute when I could and am grateful to find much sought after treasures here as well.

Thank you, isbum!

Jim Barg said...

@Isbum:

You know, as a journalism student, I should have a better choice of words available here. About how this place became not just a hub of cool soundtracks (a godsend for those of us without the money for them), it was a generally nice place without the snipery that most music forums become.

All I can say is thank you for the music and the community. And please let me know if there is a sequel, as I hope this is not the end. Just a beginning.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riddim1903 said...

Dear Isbum and all the other great folks I got to know, because of isbum. As all of you, I too feel that thank you is too limited a word to express how we all feel for this rarified air we all breathed off and on in the past two or three years.

Isbum, please take care of your self and your worldly affairs at this time, because only you can do so, as you came to realize when you reported the situation to us. I wish you and your roommate the best possible recovery and outcome from the current sitation.

Most of us have referred to "this place" and "US ALL" in the past tense. It doesn't necessarily have to be so.

I have thought about something. If-as one last favor for some time to come- (in other words until you join us again) isbum and/or his longtime immediate administrative commanders we could generate an e-mail network or if we could meet on MSN chat kind of an environment I say that we should consider trying to create a similar domain or whatever the proper technical jargon is. I could even put some money to keep such a place in tact.

All the shop keepers, all the technical gurus or geniuses could still help (hopefully). To me this would be the best tribute to isbum and to each others. This would mean that a like enbvironment could stll exist as is. Then isbum or by any other name "izzy" or "bumis" could later on rejoin the troops and continue to be at his cyber home with his cyber friends listening to the "REAL MUSIC" which has been shared for all this time in this place.

While I sincerely thank and appreciate all the work isbum, thxjay, gsw, southview212, jean, ruggo and others have unselfishly put forth, I sincerely believe hat the idea of continuation is worth seriously considering.

I am ready and willing to discuss this with all who are interested and concerned.

Feel free to shoot me e-mails @ riverrunsinto@gmail.com.

Thanks to all and isbum, all the blogs which found life after first stopping by here are isbum's satellites :))

You gave me and many a folks a lot of happiness dear isbum. I hope that our sentiments give you the same. Keep these thoughts and feelings from us with you at all times Mr. David Hemmings Fan :)))

See you soon buddy!

DANIEL KREMER said...

I just found this blog just this past week and I likewise found it such an excellent relief from the humdrum worlds we create around ourselves, in spite of efforts to sustain freshness. I thoroughly enjoyed my short time coming to the blog and reading the comments that had been left and the great soundtracks that had been posted.

Isbum, best of luck with everything. Hatzlacha rabba as I like to say. I wish you every success and, just remember, no hardship, no matter how titanic it seems at the time, is permanent.

DANIEL KREMER said...

Oops, meant to say, is NOT permanent. Ha ha.

Rocket From Mars said...

HAPPY MAY DAY COMRADES!
(in the spring sense NOT international workers of the world unite and throw off the yoke of oppression etc.etc...but y'know? that don't sound half bad right about now...)

@isbum---I feel for you brother...I really do...I wish I could help out in some way other than words and sympathy but man-oh-man I've hit a BIG dry spell myself as of late and am also facing some dire economic issues...oh well...these are tough times for a lot of us keem-o-sabe! HANG IN THERE! [F-ck those f-ing a-holes I used it FIRST and those lame-O's can all go f-ck themselves as far as I'm concerned ;)]

I don't feel this is a goodbye (at least I refuse to believe that's the case but hey I'm a hopeless dreamer! Why I still think my dead cat might rise up out of the grave any day now)

Keep in touch buddy---you have to! Life wouldn't be quite the same without you and your sparkling---ah hum---wit!

@ everyone else---as long as the site itself is still around I plan to continue dropping stuff off here and over at Vinyl Adventures...case in point:

I believe DANIEL KREMER requested this one recently (and the title is VERY applicable to how I feel right about now):

SOUNDTRACK/ FILM (Various Artists w/only one Mancini cut!)
(lp rip @ 320 w/ART)

A FINE MESS (1986) - VA

DANIEL KREMER said...

Didn't request that one, but not a bad thing that it's up. I plan on uploading my SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS soundtrack tomorrow. Underrated soundtrack.

pp312 said...

Isbum, it's a credit to you that you've emerged from such a chequered past such a nice guy. (Or maybe it's having been through all that chequering that makes you such a nice guy). Just remember that though nice guys may sometimes appear to finish last, they win in the end simply by having been nice guys. As Maxwell Smart might have said, "The niceness is all". :)

I'll miss what you created here. Nowhere else have I found such consistent good humour and intelligence. It always seemed like a safe port of rationality and discrimination in a raging sea of sheer silliness.

All the best for the future.

Roryseber said...

:O( Sorry to hear this site may be a thing of the past. This site is the best site I've ever found on the internet. Where else can a bunch of like-minded folks get together and share our love of film music? If it weren't for this sight, I would never have experienced, or even known about, some of my now-favorite pieces of music. I would never have met Ruggo, and learned that he was such a great writer. I would be less of who I am if not for this blogsite. Isbum, thank you for what you have done, and best of luck in the future. I'll stick around here until the bitter end if need be. :O)

Witlessd said...

Everyone has said it better than I can already. Simply this: thanks for it all.

And, listen: if you deal with your problems out there in the "real world" with half the commitment and true gentilesse with which you have moderated this blog, well, I'm sure things will go well for you. Take care and see you again. To coin a phrase, this is not goodbye, just... au revoir.

Ruggo said...

Lest we eulogize ourselves into premature oblivion, I suggest that until isbum pulls the actual plug and closes this blog, we continue doing what we all do best: sharing and discussing, uploading and downloading.

There is still music to share, opinions to offer and friends who visit frequently and take comfort in the civility of this community.

With special attention not to post anything from SANIBAND VARESNEEZE, we can continue to honor the intentions that brought us all together as long as possible.

GSW said...

I agree Ruggo. Let us all remember that once the Filmscorium is actually closed, as Isbum has said, the other shops will remain open and we can all still share through them. Just because the shops may be more specialized than the Filmscorium doesn't mean they will not host some generalized sharing, at least I hope not, we will just have to adjust. So all is not lost. Hopefully when Isbum gets on his feet he will reopen and we can all return home.

Graham the Funky Aardvark said...

"Its been fun...... oh my"

Isbum - take care and good luck

gpdlt2000 said...

@Doctor Go
@Southview212

Thanks for Jerry Fielding!!!

bistis6 said...

@ gpdlt2000

I'm assuming that's you who posted the Fielding request at ffshrine. I uploaded it, but in case you didn't see it, here's Jerry Fielding Film Music, Vol.2.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/thkmp9

My rip, 320.

Madman said...

Thanx Isbum for those years you have spent with us and given us a sanctuary to visit here :)

I hope it will get better for you and your roomie and that we will meet again in other places and continue our fun quest for moviemusic...
I hope you have saved alot of emails and remember that this is your friends all over the world.

Take care and all the best to you

/Starman

Straxfan said...

Good Luck Isbum,

& Thanks everyone for your stories & music!

Doctor Go said...

@bistis6

Thanks for Jerry Fielding, volume 2.

since we're discussing it, any chance of posting Jerry Fielding Film Music Volume 3?

cigarous said...

@ isbum

Very thanks for all!You have changed my life...
Good luck, a long life for you, and enjoy!

bistis6 said...

@ Doctor Go

Sure, I'll have it up later on tonight.

That sounds dirty.

Doctor Go said...

@bistis6

Well, I guess it's okay as long as you wash your hands first.

GSW said...

boo

bistis6 said...

Sorry, got busy and didn't have time to rip the Fielding. Tomorrow.

PeGo said...

Isbum,

thanks for everything, it was a blast while it lasted.

Also many thanks to everyone here who helped making this (soundtrack) blog the best there ever was.

Everything else has been said by others already, so I'll leave it at that.

JADSTERSDAD said...

A sad day. My thanks and thoughts to you, Issy. Take care.

gpdlt2000 said...

@bistis6
Thanks for the Fielding!
Can't remember if it was I who posted at the ffshrine, but no matter.

CBlack said...

I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. For me this site has been the source of a great education. Endless thanks to you and the rest of the team for so much fantastic music. It's time to start getting to know what I have rather than looking constantly for what I don't. That should still take a while.

Don said...

@Isbum,

Thank you for all the hard work and a great community here at the Filmscorium. You said earlier that there are other places to find scores, but I've found this place to be the best.


@Son of Colonel Saunders,
I, too, have been following the JW collection. If you would: Tanorfalk@yahoo.com

Thanks, all.

muratori said...

@ Isbum : others speak better than I can do...Thanks for this great place and best luck for the future !

@ Southview212 : you posted the covers of "Lighth@rsemen" by Mari@ Mill@. Do you have a lossless rip of it ? Thanks. (found it 299 $ used !)

Southview212 said...

@ muratori....

Probably my last post here.....

The Lighthorsemen, lossless-flac.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MP556P21

georges said...

@Isbum and all film music friends.
It's a pity a so wonderful music adventure has to stop after 3 years of shares and discovers.
Of course,there are the Isbum problems(my average english doesn't allow me to completely understand what happens),but the Varese position is also responsable for the end of this fabulous blog.
Let me say to Varese people,they are wrong:without the shares on this blog I never bought their CDs;
the shares made us discover unknown scores and then we have the idea to buy the CDs.
Thanks to all and their fantastic rips,some of them are priceless(House of Usher,Berserk,...)
But first of all,thanks to you Isbum to have made all this,possible;thanks to Filmpac(no news from him since a long time?).
My only regret is not to have the practical possibility to share music.
Good luck to you Isbum and remember the words of Cervantés in Don Quijote: "Where there is Music,there is no place for evil"

bistis6 said...

Jerry Fielding Film Music Vol. 3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e3j1by


My rip, 320.

Unknown said...

hi, all

We have to do something, this site is great. I know that there many sites on the web, but this blog was a magnificent community where people share all the music and discussing about only one thing: the soundtracks

How about a list of emails where exchange about links, blogs, and sharing music

How about a private blog where only the fans of the soundtrack, a rare species can be safe y sharing the music of the stars

How about to respet this blog and follow the currentrules

not many blogs have the essential of this blog, note this, please

remember, the stores are introducing about the virtual music and sell download, sony has began with UP, only by itunes

a few years, mp3, mp4, lossless will be the format of buying music, good bye to cds

well, i write my thoghts and i hope that you fell as same like me

my friends

My name is Javier Lopez. Im from Peru and my email is jals40@gmail.com

I hope to see them very soon

THANKS

Doctor Go said...

@bistis6

Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

@isbum
Thanks a lot for this unique site!

«Oldest ‹Older   401 – 558 of 558   Newer› Newest»