September 2008 Requests Archive

927 comments:

1 – 200 of 927   Newer›   Newest»
Reza said...

@Ennioman

Many thanks for the Micky One soundtrack, been considering trying to buy that one recently, from what I've read the film sounds pretty cool as well

What would you think re posting it on my blog (its a jazz blog) as your post of course ...

Clint's archive said...

@ reza

It done mate and waiting approval.

Ennioman

Victor said...

Hello İsbum I am a musician in turkey I will go to the concert and holidsy in turkey for a long time I dont want anything for you I reduced my wish list I am writing I wish You can share this time.

1.Sea For Yourself Dennis Dragon
2.Winter Equinox Dennis Dragon
3.Olympic Games 1976(Games of the XXI Olympiad) Andre Mathieu
4.Selma Album Paul Riser and Tommy Butler
5.Benjamin Gary Wright
6.Stony Island David Matthews
7.Alex North Somebody killed her husband
8.Artie Butler The Love Machine
9.Bruno Nicolai Eleonora [TV]
10.Howard Roberts Lord Shango
11.Angelo Francesco Lavagnino - La battaglia dell'ultimo panzer
12.Andre Hossein - Point de Chute(Falling Point)
13.Franco Campanino,Gigi Campanino - I Guappi(Blood Brothers)
14.Nicola Piovani - Marcia Trionfale(Victory March)

Thank you

Victor said...

Thanks for your interest

Clint's archive said...

...alright.

Here's one I don't think you see around too much, but I may be wrong?

Q The Winged Serpent
1982
Robert O.Ragland

http://rapidshare.com/files/141876375/Q_The_Winged_Serpent.zip

Ennioman

Reza said...

@Ennioman

Thank you my friend,
make sure to check for comments/questions etc

Thanks again :)

Unknown said...

Bonjour, hello,

Merci à Jean pour le Lalo Schifrin.
Je recherche activement "point of no return" 15 tracks & "Beyond Rangoon expanded" 10 tracks de Hans Zimmer.

Merci à tous,

Thanks again

KevinG said...

Bruce Broughton, "CARTOON CONCERTO"

I think it's out of print.

http://rapidshare.com/files/141856670/CartoonConcerto.zip.html

Clint's archive said...

Here's a great promo release,

SPLASH
Lee Holdridge
Includes full inserts

http://rapidshare.com/files/141906088/Splash_Promo.zip

@ Keving
Many thanks for the Broughton.

Ennioman

KevinG said...

@ clint's archive

Happy to share, I have more Broughton if you need something.

Clint's archive said...

@ Keving

Well there are several from Broughton I have never heard.

I'm not one to break any rules, so maybe someone can confirm if any of the following are safe to upload? All from In*r*Da

Young Sherlock Holmes 2 disc promo 23 tracks (Not the Bootleg version)

Harry and the Hendersons

Homeward Bound

The Ballard of Lucy Whipple

Roughing it

If you have any of those Kev and they are out of print, they would be very welcome thanks.

Ennioman

Isbum said...

@ Mel & Quinlan -
Wonnnnderful record!

"Vive Legrand!" 1973 Lp @320
Nelson Riddle Salutes Michel Legrand

http://rapidshare.com/files/141902321/NR_ViveLegrand_.zip

* Don't miss the liner notes inside, they're written by Michel Legrand.

EnJoY!

Isbum said...

@ Keving & All - If I think a post will get us into trouble, I'll remove it in 48 hours.

Please feel free to post any of those Broughton scores you'd like.

Clint's archive said...

A great soundtrack from a classic TV show and a very underated composer.

Nature Walkabout
Sven Libaek
1965

http://rapidshare.com/files/141919833/Nature_Walkabout.zip

Ennioman

bistis6 said...

@ clint's archive and keving

I posted YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES some time ago. The links are still active:

YOUNG SHERLOCK HOMLES (Intr@d@ Promo) - Bruce Broughton

Disc 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3QFDVC4

Disc 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1Z0TK76S

Clint's archive said...

@ Isbum
Just a question, The posts I made earlier today (which show up as Sept 1st), will they be moved to this new thread? Not quite sure how this works as I've been away for a while?
Or perhaps you would like me to re-paste the links here?

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

@ bistis6

Excellent!
Many thanks

Ennioman

Isbum said...

@ ennioman & All - Sorry for messing it up guys.
YES - If any of you that posted today want your links seen this month feel free to paste and re-post them here.

Clint's archive said...

No Problem boss.

Here's Cliffhanger by Trevor Jones, not a bad score at all, and with a glorious main theme.

http://rapidshare.com/files/141778631/Cliffhanger.zip

Here's
Richard Rodney Bennett's
beautiful 1967 score for
Far from the Madding Crowd

http://rapidshare.com/files/141795199/Far_From_The_Madding_Crowd.zip

Here's one I can't remember seeing here, from an old file of mine,
This is a Re-recording of Stu Phillip's
Battlestar Galactica
by the Scottish National Orchestra

Only @128 but a very very good 128, so don't be put off, give it a go.

http://rapidshare.com/files/141804005/Battlestar_Galactica_RR_SNO.zip

An interesting one which may appeal to Roy Budd fans out there. Arguably, GET CARTER remains one of his greatest and most loved scores and of course contains one of the greatest Killer main title tunes (what a Bass line). So here is a selection of 10 remixed versions of that main title for Budd fans to enjoy.

May not appeal to all, but only one way to find out..

Just want to advise that there is also some strong language included.

http://rapidshare.com/files/141824393/Carterremixes.zip

Here's Stan Getz great 1965 Jazz score for Mickey One

http://rapidshare.com/files/141848022/Mickone.zip

Ennioman

Buster said...

@ Isbum,

Thanks for the Riddle-Legrand. I'm a fan of both, so I can't believe I've never seen this one before! Much obliged.

Clint's archive said...

Last one of the day for me, from one of the great comedies that emerged from the 60's.

How to Murder your Wife
Neal Hefti
1965

http://rapidshare.com/files/141931885/How_To_Murder_Your_Wife.zip

From Vinyl, not my rip, so thanks to the original uploader.

Hope there's been something here today that someone enjoys.

Ennioman

KevinG said...

Here is "BABY'S DAY OUT" also by Broughton, Out of Print I believe.

I'll work on the rest of the Broughton scores requested throughout the week as I can.

http://rapidshare.com/files/141919537/Baby.zip.html

Isbum said...

@ Keving - Yep! That Baby's Way Way Out of Print. ;) Thanks for posting these today & I look forward to seeing your upcoming posts.

Cheers!

mel said...

@ isbum

Thanks very much for Vive Legrand!

Looking forward to listening to it.

KevinG said...

Last for tonight...

"HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS" Bruce Broughton

http://rapidshare.com/files/141961638/Harry_part1.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/141961639/Harry_part2.zip.html

Isbum said...

Because we're on a Legrand kick at the moment, I'll place this here instead.

"Trois Places Pour Le 26" 1988 Cd@320
by Michel Legrand
Vocals by Yves Montand & Mathilda May

http://rapidshare.com/files/141962055/ML_TroisPlacePourLe26.zip

From what I've gathered, it's all about the life of Yves Montand.
A fairly good description can be read here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096309/usercomments

Apparently no vocals by Frank Sinatra.

EnjoY!

Honored General said...

@ all -

Does anyone have, or can point me to, JG's "Dennis the Menace" ?

Thank You in advance!

Honored General

Honored General said...

@ all -

Did anyone that needed the artwork files for AN's "DB" and EB's "C/YD"
get them? If you need the links, please e-mail me and I'll send 'em to you.

Didn't get any feedback on 'em, and the links are gone in last month's post.

honoredgeneral@gmail.com

Clint's archive said...

@ The General

Dennis is being ripped for you now.
Ennioman

Honored General said...

@ Ennioman -

Thank You so very much!

Clint's archive said...

@ General

Here you go mate, ripped from my own CD @320

Jerry Goldsmith
Dennis The Menace

http://rapidshare.com/files/142019802/Dennis_The_Menace.zip

Ennioman

attax said...

Repost:
Hi my friends here at the great Isbum Place.
I am looking for two italian scores maybe someone can help ??
Ritratto D' Autore from Claudio Simonetti
and
Marcello Giombini
Le Dolci Notti CAM LP 1962
Thanks guys :)

quinlan said...

@ isbum
Thank you, my friend, for the Legrand/Riddle.
Very nice way indeed to start september.

KevinG said...

These were requested, all by Mr. Broughton:

"HOMEWARD BOUND"

http://rapidshare.com/files/142018985/Homeward_Bound__The_Incredible_Journey.zip.html

"THE BALLAD OF LUCY WHIPPLE"

http://rapidshare.com/files/142027050/The_Ballad_Of_Lucy_Whipple.zip.html

"ROUGHING IT"

http://rapidshare.com/files/142098234/Roughing_It_pt_1.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/142098235/Roughing_It_pt_2.zip.html

Isbum said...

Hey diddle diddle, I got another Riddle!

"The Bright & The Beautiful" 1967 Lp@320
by Nelson Riddle

http://rapidshare.com/files/142131222/NR_TheBrightAndTheBeautiful.zip

Here's something I didn't know:
"In 1950, Riddle was hired by arranger Les Baxter to write arrangements for a recording session with Nat King Cole."

This record is Riddle's first for the Liberty label. I suppose Sinatra allowed him out of any obligation to Reprise Records.

Of interest to Film music fans:
Gabrielle "Paris When It Sizzles"
3rd Man Theme
And We Were Lovers from "The Sand Pebbles" Goldsmith's also
Your Zowie Face from "In Like Flint"
Alfie & Georgy Girl natch!

Enjoy!

Clint's archive said...

Here's

1492 Conquest of Paradise
Vangelis
Full booklet scans included

http://rapidshare.com/files/142134680/Conquest_Of_Paradise.zip

@ Keving
Many Thanks!

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

Not sure if this has appeared here before.

Academy Promo recording @ 320
Bowfinger
David Newman

...seems quiet here tonight?

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

Errr sorry, a link might actually help...

http://rapidshare.com/files/142150840/Bowfinger_Academy_Promo.zip

Ennioman

GSW said...

@Keving - Thank you for a better version of MONSTER SQUAD.

@Honored General - Expanded TOMBSTONE is mighty nice. Thank you sir. [salute icon]

Have a couple of Herrmann requests.
1.Classic Fantasy Film Scores - (inc. 7th Sinbad;Mysterious Island;Jason Argonauts & Gulliver) fron Cloud 9

2. Mysterious Island - from Cloud 9

3. Jason and the Argonauts - Broughton version. higher than 128kbs.

4. 7th Voyage Sinbad - Debney version. higher than 128kbs.

Plus I am still searching for Friedhofer/Stromberg (Marco Polo;Rains Ranchipur;7 Cities of Gold;Lodger)

Hope everybody had a good Labor Day. My server decided to take the day off. No internet all day!!!

Isbum said...

This 1961 Lp comes with a big stamp of approval by composers Max Steiner and Ernest Gold. (liner notes included as .jpg) The Warner Brothers Orchestra Conducted by Felix Slatkin.

"George Greeley Plays Popular Piano Concertos of Famous Film Themes"

http://rapidshare.com/files/142180719/GG_FamousFilmThemes.zip

Main Themes from"
West Side Story
Gone With the Wind
Tender Is the Night
Goodbye Again
Fanny
Picnic (and Moonglow)
Parrish & The Second Time Around
Plus the
Full 10 1/2 Minuet Concert Version of the Main Theme from EXODUS.

Enjoy!

Clint's archive said...

Here's a score I just love and find myself playing several times over.
If it's new to anyone here, I envy you ;-)

Wonderland
Michael Nyman
Front and back covers inc

http://rapidshare.com/files/142171168/Wonderland.zip

@ The General
I have the Classic Fantasy Film Scores CD from Cloud 9 (I hear this disc is creeping up in value now?) If you can wait I'll rip the disc tomorrow sometime, unless someone has it on file and can provide it earlier.

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

Right, making this the last one of the night/morning/whatever..

Another good jazz score
Young man with a Horn
Harry James et al

http://rapidshare.com/files/142196105/Youngmanwithahorn.zip

Ennioman

KevinG said...

@gunshotwound

I have the Debney version of SINBAD at 192kbs if interested.

I'll get on it tomorrow, or when Rapidshare is cooperating and letting me upload.

Gt said...

Anyone have:

The Mutiny on The Bounty 3 disc set
Homeward Bound
Animal House (Score) The Great Escape Expanded
Gallipoli

all of your help is apprec.

this is the greatest blog i've ever see!

Isbum said...

@ gt - Drop your email address and the Bounty will sail your way.
@ Ruggo - Unless you'd like to do this private share matey?
Let me know, their your links! :)

Gt said...

gtmunn@yahoo.com

Is it Mutiny on the Bounty, or the Bounty you have. I already have the latter.

Thank you very much!

Gt said...

Thank you very much RUGGO for Mutiny on the Bounty!!!!!!!!!

mel said...

@ isbum

Thank you very much for The Bright And The Beautiful.

Nelson Riddle: Nat - An Orchestral Portrait Of Nat King Cole (1965) is available at http://singinandswingin.blogspot.com/.

Thank you also for the George Greeley. He was a relatively unknown but fantastic pianist and I'm more than happy to get this one!

Ruggo said...

@isbum
@gt

Go ahead and send gt the links to Mutiny. Mr. Christian and I sould appreciate it.

GSW said...

@keving - The Debney SINBAD @192 would be great.

@clint's archive - I'm patient. Tomorrow will be fine for the Cloud 9 Herrmann.

KevinG said...

@gunshotwound

"THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD"

John Debney Conducts the Royal Scottish National Orchestra.

http://rapidshare.com/files/142214719/The_7th_Voyage_of_Sinbad.zip.html

KevinG said...

@gt

Homeward Bound was posted just a few days ago by me, look for the link in an earlier post.

mel said...

@ isbum

Thanks again for the George Greeley and the two Riddles.

Greeley came up with a gorgeous album here; and you can’t possibly go wrong with any Nelson Riddle record. I am a bit puzzled, however, with the Vive Legrand! album. According to the track list on the cover, there are supposed to be 12 tracks. I downloaded 13, and found that there are two completely different arrangements of Windmills Of Your Mind. Don’t get me wrong - I’m not complaining! I just wondered if you could shed a little light on the mystery.

ALEX said...

Hello¡

@Scoretooth: Please, give me one of your teeth as a reminder of you.

I'll keep the teeth under my pillow,he,he. Funny teeth,he,he

And a pair of requests:

* The Rare Breed (John Williams), The Suite made by Silva Screen in one John William's compilation

* The Secret Of My Success (David Foster)

Thanksssss

quinlan said...

@ isbum
One Riddle is great!
But two Riddles + George Greeley as a bonus is just fantastic!!
Thank you is not enough to express my deepest appreciation.
Otherwise I am as puzzled as mel is with the two versions of Windmills Of Your Mind in the NR's "Vive Legrand".
I would have a tendancy to think that the one per the second track five is not by Nelson but by Michel himself. It may have been added here as a nod at Michel Legrand by the original uploader if it wasn't you??
Cheers

Isbum said...

@ Mel & Quinlan - It was an error on my part. I have been trying to restore the Don Randi record one track at a time for over a month now, so the .mp3 of Randi's "Windmills" snuck into the Riddle without me noticing.
I gave it to Lounge Legends for posting already, so now over 120 people have the same question.

You can delete #5 if you'd like. One day I'll finish the Randi record and post the cleaned up version for everyone.

I feel extremely lucky to have found these wonderful Lp's & find that they have never been shared before. With so many blogs out there that cater to easy listening music, it's like hitting the jackpot! :)

It's a joy to share with you gent's!

riddim1903 said...

@Clint's archive

Thanks alot for the "Wonderland". Beautiful score !

SciFiSoundtrack said...

Im searchin for a long time for the following soundracks:

The Liquidator by Lalo Shifrin

Wolfen by James Horner

Can anybody help?

Kind regards

SciFiSoundtrack

KevinG said...

A little taste of lots of scores from Bruce Broughton:

"DOUBLE FEATURE"

Disc 1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/142293319/Double_Feature__Disc_1_.zip.html

Disc 2 - http://rapidshare.com/files/142304449/Double_Feature__Disc_2_.zip.html

"DOUBLE FEATURE-THE LIGHTER SIDE"
http://rapidshare.com/files/142304450/Double_Feature__The_Lighter_Side_Sounds_Exciting_.zip.html

Dimich said...

Hi, communawty!
@request
Any scores (if they are exist) to The Streets of San Francisco TV series (1972-1977) with Karl Malden and Michael Douglas.
Music for different episodes was composed by Patrick Williams, Richard Markowitz, Duane Tatro and John Carl Parker.
Any scores to Mike Hammer TV series (1984) with Stacy Keach (some of them were composed by Ron Ramin).
Joe Delia's Bad Lieutenant (1992) with Harvey Keitel.
And (finally)
Ennio Morricone's A Crime (2006).
Can't find it nowere.
Thanks in advance.

bistis6 said...

@ scifisoundtrack


WOLFEN - James Horner

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YOA7NJTN


Not my rip, at 320. TTTOU!

Scoredaddy said...

@ isbum
Thanks very much for the Riddles. By the way, I am pretty sure that Riddle's contract with Reprise had expired by the time he recorded his first Liberty album.
I am a big Riddle buff and read his biography last year. His relationship with Les Baxter was a stormy one because he was hired as a ghost writer (arranger) for Baxter's recordings with Nat King Cole and Cole early hits such as "Too Young" and "Mona Lisa" were released without credit to Riddle, only as "music by Les Baxter". Through the years, Baxter would never concede that Riddle had written the arrrangements (which were often praised as a prime reason for the sucess of the records, along with Cole's brilliant singing). There is a priceless anecdote about Riddle's feelings about Les Baxter in Andre Previn's book, NO MINOR CHORDS: MY LIFE IN HOLLYWOOD. When I get a chance, I'll scan it and include it here.

Isbum said...

@ scoredaddy - Nobody leaves Frank, they "expire". ;) I've seen Previn tell stories on talk show clips.
He's marvelous at it. I bet the book is hilarious. Is this book on that slow boat to Argentina?

Clint's archive said...

@ The General

Sorry it's late in the day, been really busy, Fantasy film scores is on its way up the tube now, some good news though, just found I also have the Cloud 9 Mysterious Island!
So I'll try and do that right after.

@ riddim1903
So glad you enjoyed 'Wonderland' a beautiful score in deed.

Ennioman

scoreman said...

Request:

Anyone have the composer promo to The Rising Place by Conrad Pope?

It has 35 tracks (ten more than the commercial release) 68 minutes long.

Thanks for any help out there.

Clint's archive said...

@ The General

Here's the rare Cloud 9 release
Classic Fantasy Film Scores
Bernard Herrmann

http://rapidshare.com/files/142408118/Classicfantasyfilmscores.zip

Ripped from my own CD @192

Enjoy.

Mysterious Island up next.
Ennioman

Scoredaddy said...

@ Isbum
you wrote: Is this book on that slow boat to Argentina?

YES it is... but Iam praying on a regular basis that all my stuff arrives safe back with papa.

Scoredaddy said...

Speaking of Riddle: Does anyone have this CD?
http://www.nelsonriddlemusic.com/nr_news.htm

GSW said...

@Clint's Archive - A great big thank you for the CLASSIC FANTASY FILM SCORES. Looking forward to MYSTERIOUS ISLAND.

@keving - A big thanks to you also for the Debney 7TH SINBAD.

@SciFiSoundtrack - THE LIQUIDATOR will be uploaded for you in about 45 minutes.

Clint's archive said...

@ The General

no problem mate, to complete your wants, here's Cloud 9's
Mysterious Island
Bernard Herrmannn

http://rapidshare.com/files/142428069/MysteriousIsland_Cloud_9.zip

Ripped from CD @320

Next up, a classic thriller from the 70's

Ennioman

Ruggo said...

Wish I could tell you more about this set. Don’t doubt that some of you will probably know more about it than I do, but I know I’ve had it on file forever and can’t think of a better group to share it with.

JAZZ IN PARIS: JAZZ IN CINEMA
Various Artists.

http://rapidshare.com/files/142402795/Jazz_In_Paris_And_Cinema_Vol._1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/142402731/Jazz_In_Paris_And_Cinema_Vol._2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/142402481/Jazz_In_Paris_And_Cinema_Vol._3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/142402554/Jazz_In_Paris_And_Cinema_Vol._4.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/142402617/Jazz_In_Paris_And_Cinema_Vo._5.rar

Track Lists
JAZZ IN PARIS: AND CINEMA

vOL.1
Barney Wilen

Témoin Dans La Ville
La Pendaison
Mélodie Pour Les Radio-Taxis
Poursuite Et Métro
Ambiance Pourpre
Préméditation Dans L’Appartement
La Vie N’Est Qu’Une Lutte
Complainte Du Chauffeur
Sur L ‘Antenne
Blues De L’Antenne
S.O.S. Radio-Taxis
Final Au Jardin D’Acclimatation
Alain Goraguer

Blues De Memphis
14. Générique
Thème D’Amour
Thème De Liz
Blues De Memphis
Surprise-Partie Au Bord De L’Eau

vOL.2
Stan Getz & Coleman Hawkins & Oscar Peterson

Les Tricheurs
Clo’s Blues
Phil’s Tune
Mic’s Jump
Art Blakey & Lee Morgan


Generique
Pierre et Beatrice
Nasol
Tom
Poursuite dans la Ruelle
Ne Chuchote Pas
Mambo dans la Voiture
Merlin
Juste pour eux Seuls
Blues pour Doudou
Blues pour Marcel
Blues pour Vava
Pasquier
Quaglio
La Divorce de Le Fall
Suspense, Tom et Nasol
Des Femmes Disparaissent
Final Pour Pierre et Beatrice
Francois Jeanneau


La Bride sur le Cou
Brigitte Strip Blues

VOL.3

Serge Gainsbourg/Alain Goraguer (from the film “Les Loups Dans La Bergerie“)

Generique
Fuite Du Rouquin
Les Loups Dans La Bergerie
Cha Cha Cha Du Loup
Les Loups Dans La Bergerie (Fin)
Le Jazz Groupe de Paris (from the film “Les Tripes Au Soleil“)


Rhythm And Blues #1
Spiritual
Danse
Le Desert
Blues
Daniel Humair (from the film “The Connection”)


Theme For Sister Salvation
Overdose
Wiggli’
Music Forever
One Mint Julep

VOL.4

Alain Goraguer

Cora
Patricia
Belinda
Amanda
Michel de Villers

Générique (Le Saint Mène La Danse)
Slow Bleu Bleu Bleu
Cha Cha De Cullera
Il Se Passe Quelque Chose
Le Ciel C’est Toi
Gonzalo Fernandez & Martial Solal

No Hay Dinero Caballo
Va’ Ya Pa’ti
Les Ennemis (Générique)
L’espionnage
Sentimental Slow
Jean Wetzel

Touchez Pas Au Grisbi
Grisbi Blues
Touchez Pas Au Grisbi [Alt.Take]
Touchez Pas Au Grisbi (Reprise)

VOL.5

Henri Crolla & Hubert Rostaing

Cette Sacrée Gamine - Boidi, Boidi, Boidi, Boi
Cette Sacrée Gamine - Dans Ma Tête
Cette Sacrée Gamine - Des Filles Sensass’
Cette Sacrée Gamine - Jardin Dans La Nuit
Une Parisienne - Paris B.B.
Une Parisienne - La Parisienne
Une Parisienne - Valse De Balcon
Une Parisienne - Duo De Balcon
Saint-Tropez Blues - Paris Saint-Tropez
Saint-Tropez Blues - Tumbleweed
Saint-Tropez Blues - Saint-Tropez Blues (Instrumental)
Saint-Tropez Blues - Générique (La Bravade)
Saint-Tropez Blues - Mambo
Saint-Tropez Blues - Barbecue I
Saint-Tropez Blues - Tumbleweed (Instrumental)

Isbum said...

@ ruggo - These are fantastic Cd's!
I could be wrong, but I believe our friend Quinlan initially shared these.
If so, Quinlan, feel free to give us some background and take a bow! :)

GSW said...

@SciFiSoundtrack - Here is THE LIQUIDATOR (12@320). Thanks to the original uploader.
http://rapidshare.com/files/142433054/The_Liquidator-LSchifrin__12_320_.zip

Enjoy!!

Honored General said...

@ gunshotwound -

Please drop me a line when you have the time.

Thank You,

honoredgeneral@gmail.com

Clint's archive said...

@ Ruggo
Nice set ruggo, look forward to downloading em, thanks.

Here's the soundtrack from the superb 70's thriller
The Odessa File
Andrew Lloyd Webber

http://rapidshare.com/files/142435687/The_Odessa_File.zip

Nice Vinyl rip, thanks to the original uploader.

Ennioman

Isbum said...

I see some Herrmann's being shared!

Just last weekend I ran across this rarity (bootleg) from Cine Sound Records.

Front cover says:
"The Film Music of Bernard Herrmann" 1976 Lp @320

Back cover says:
"The TV Music of Bernard Herrmann"
Performed by
The Werzburg Radio Orchestra
Conducted by Klauss Kuse

Side one
"The Virginian" (1962) OST
Last Grave at Socorro Creek

Side two
Suite from TV Themes
(unidentified themes, probably from the CBS Library)

http://rapidshare.com/files/142433514/BH_TheTVMusicOfBernardHerrmann.zip

EnjoY!

Isbum said...

Regarding the Herrmann I just posted.

You can find a full cover scan as a .GIF here:

http://uib.no/herrmann/rec/c_tmo75.html

deadman36g said...

Just checking if someone may have the Leprechaun 2 soundtrack? I was able to track down the one for the first Lep but I need the 2nd one.

SciFiSoundtrack said...

@bistis6 and @gunshotwound

Thank you, thank you very much. You safed my life.

But another question: Does exist a complete score or a bootleg from Stu Phillips Score Battlestar Galactica?

Thank you in advance.

Greetings from Germany.

SciFi

Isbum said...

@ deadman36g - Filmpac posted it near the end of last month.

Filmpac:
Jonathan Elias "Leprechaun 2" (1994), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/140937336/JE-Leprechaun2.zip

SciFiSoundtrack said...

Does anyone have the Bernard Herrmann score Cape Fear from 1961, not the recording from 1991 conducted by Elmer Bernstein.

Thanks

SciFi

Ruggo said...

IN MEMORIAM:
DON LAFONTAINE

Don LaFontaine, the man who popularized the catch-phrase, "in a world where ..." and lent his voice to thousands of movie trailers, has died. He was 68.

LaFontaine made more than 5,000 movie trailers in his 33-year career while working for the top studios and television networks.

In a world where legends are often created by hype, the hype-meister himself was invisible.

His voice was the promise of love and adventure, thrills and chills that brought us back into the theater time after time.

He will be missed.

Prospero said...

First, Adam West is NOT on Dancing with the Stars.

THEN, Don LaFontaine passes away.

THEN, Jerry Reed passes away.

What a crappy week.

deadman36g said...

Ooops, I must have missed that.

Thanks filmpac for posting, and thanks isbum for making me aware.

Gt said...

@ keving
thanks a ton for homeward bound man!!!!

has anyone ever heard of a ghost and the darkness expanded?

GSW said...

@isbum - Love that Herrmann. THE VIRGINIAN was a BIG favorite growing up.

@Clint's Archive - I found "Christmas Dream" from ODDESSA FILE about a year ago but didn't think I would ever find the whole thing. Thank you. And thanks for MYSTERIOUS ISLAND. My favorite Herrmann/Harryhausen.

GSW said...

@Honored General - Did you get my e-mail?

Elias said...

Here is a nice live recording of themes composed by Zbigniev Preisner:

Zbigniew Preisner-1995-Preisner's Music(CDrip-192kbps-74min-102MB):

01 Eminent Domain
02 Decalogue 1
03 A Short Film About Killing
04 A Short Film About Killing
05 Decalogue 8
06 Decalogue 9
07 The Double Life Of Veronika
08 Secret Garden
09 Secret Garden
10 Secret Garden
11 Secrte Garden
12 Mouvements Du Desir
13 Mouvements Du Desir
14 At Play In The Filds Of The Lord
15 Damage
16 When A Man Loves A Woman
17 Europa, Europa
18 Quartet In 4 Movements
19 Egyptian Opera
20 Egyptian Opera
21 Three Colours-White
22 Three Colours-Red
23 The Double Life Of Veronika
24 Three Colours-Blue
25 Eminent Domain

http://rapidshare.com/files/142480015/Z.Preisner-1995-Priesner_s_Music-Elias.rar.html

Enjoy!

Clint's archive said...

@ scifisoundtrack

Cape Fear 61 on it's way up.

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

@ scifisoundtrack

Bernard Herrmann's
Cape Fear
1961

http://rapidshare.com/files/142536957/Cape_fear_61.zip

Not my rip, so thanks to the original uploader.

Ennioman

SciFiSoundtrack said...

@Clint's archive s

Thank you. You rock.

SciFiSoundtrack

Clint's archive said...

...it's been known..;-)

Sticking with Herrmann, here's McNeely's Re Recording of Herrmann's
Citizen Kane

http://rapidshare.com/files/142551893/Citizen_Kane_Herrmann-McNeely_RR.zip

Ennioman

Ruggo said...

@elias

Thank you for calling attention to the music of Zbigniew Preisner. I probably have most of his soundtracks and they are incredible.

But as a filmmaker he is without peer. If you haven't seen the DECALOGUE you are missing one of the great moral achievements in cinema. Beg, borrow, rent it. It's that good.

The Three Colors trilogy is fantastic, but BLUE stands out in my mind because the music becomes a primary character driving and motivating the story to stunning effect.

Thanks again.

Dimich said...

For lovers of 70's library sound.
Accidentally came across two nice bootleg compilations of long time out-of-print Hamburg based Selected Sound Library. They are on this blog

http://selectedsounds.blogspot.com

Sadly, but it seems to be the only post there (posted in 2006).

http://rapidshare.com/files/5811623/V.A._flAPs_compiles__The_Pearls_Of_The_Selected_Sound_Libraries___1968-1980_.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/6109504/_The_Pearls_Of_The_Selected_Sound_Libraries_Vol._II___1968-1979_.rar

@ 320, sound is good.
Tracks are titled (tracklists also posted on selectedsounds blog).
No artwork (due to the compillator original covers were very simple).

SciFiSoundtrack said...

Another request:
I'm searching for the score Prince Valiant 1954 from Franz Waxmann.

Again I want to thank all guys who helped me to find rare soundtracks.

Greetimgs from Germany.

SciFi

--mcc said...

Would anyone happen to the know (or have) the most complete and sound effects-less version of the score to SPIDER-MAN 3 available out there?

This is the one I currently have:

http://scorecoverart.blogspot.com/2008/01/spider-man-3-original-score.html

It has excellent sound quality but is missing most of the big action cues.

I've seen a 43-track version talked about in various forums but I'm guessing the extra material is DVD-ripped with the same dialogue issues I heard on a previous version that I dumped from hy hard drive (the screaming of Venom during the tracks was just too much). :)

Anyone have a line of whatever the best release might be?

Thanks!

--Your friendly neighborhood mcc

Anonymous said...

@ all

I'm certain that this topic has been covered here, but to save me the time, can anyone point me to an app that will able me to rip a CD quick and @ 320? Right now I just rip them from itunes, convert to mp3, but notice that the bitrate is way low. Any ideas/help would be appreciated.

Have been away fro about a week, but will upload my FALL SCORE PREVIEWS when I get a free moment. There will be some good stuff from MI, MB, CGordon, KB, CPope, DM, IEshkeri, DS, GYared and maybe a few others that just keep escaping me right now. Anyone interested in any of this?

Probably not, huh?

SToothy

Isbum said...

@ scoretooth - If DS is David Shire, bring it ON! ;)

SciFiSoundtrack said...

@Clint's archive

Thank you for Citizen Kane.

Does have anybody an idea for my Battlestar Galactica request?

I have the all cd-recordings an d the 4-cd promo score.

Thanks.

SciFiSoundtrack

Clint's archive said...

@ scoretooth

I also use itunes to rip, and convert the same way, why don't you simply change the bit rate, where it states 'custom', under the import tab..

Here's Philip Glass
The Secret Agent
1996
http://rapidshare.com/files/142622389/Philip_Glass_The_Secret_Agent.zip

Bit rate on this is only 128, but a good sounding 128, not my rip naturally.

Ennioman

mel said...

@ scoretooth

I use Windows Media Player - it rips CDs very quickly and at the bitrate of your choice.

If you don't have a PC, though, I doubt whether it would work with a Mac.

Anonymous said...

@ clint's archive

Thanks! That tip on itunes was the difference. I'd just never looked that deep into the app.

@ mel
Yup, I'm on a Mac, but thanks for the info.

@ isbum
DS = David Shire?
You'll just have to wait and see. I'm still deciding on what I will or shouldn't share.

Wild on!

SToothy

Ruggo said...

@soretooth

I've been using CD-DA Extractor for all conversions as well as burning CD's or MP3 collections. Lots of versitility and will convert anything except rocks into gold. Maybe the next version.

Clint's archive said...

@ SToothy

You're welcome mate,

Here's the deluxe edition of Ron Goodwin's superb
Battle of Britain

http://rapidshare.com/files/142645821/Battle_Of_Britain_deluxe.zip

Ennioman

Anonymous said...

@ ruggo

lol... "sOretooth" Good one.
Will take a look at CD-Extractor.

Wild on!

SToothy

Elias said...

Bernard Herrmann was the best composer (at his time) for fantasy films, and this fantastic CD proves it(Not my rip-this link is older than me):

Bernard Herrmann-1974-Film Fantasy:Cinema Gala(National Philharmonic Orchestra-CDrip-320):

01 Journey To The Centre Of The Earth
02 The Seventh Voyage Of Sinbad
03 The Day The Earth Stood Still
04 Fahrenheit 451

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=90NGPDCV

Enjoy!

@ruggo

I've seen all Krzysztof Kieslowski's main films and the music of Zbigniew Preisner is one of the reasons I like they; Juliette Binoche was the reason why I saw his work for the first time. But the composer made wonderful works for other film directors: Secret Garden is the best, in my opinion. At Play In The Fields Of The Lord was entirely filmed here and have a nice incidental music, but the CD of the soundtrack shows the worst music made in Brazil, a shame!
Hugs, nice guy!

Elias said...

@scoretooth

If you don't have Nero or SoundForge(They are complete, but paid-the serial takes time to find), I sujest CDex:

http://baixaki.ig.com.br/download/CDex.htm

Freeware, easy quick...

Clint's archive said...

From Hammer, the home of British Horror, Big Bold and dripping with atmosphere.

James Bernard's excellent
The Devil Rides Out
1968
Full booklet scans and covers inc.

http://rapidshare.com/files/142662076/The_Devil_Rides_Out.zip

Ennioman

Classic US TV score next..

Clint's archive said...

Request please:

I'd really like to hear a German promo release for
Franz Waxman's
The Nun's story

It's a 2 CD Promo Including the original Rome sessions, the Hollywood re-recordings and the new music written in Hollywood.

Sounds mouth watering..

Many thanks if anyone here can help.

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

Here is the TV score for
The Fugitive
Peter Rugolo
Front and back scans inc

http://rapidshare.com/files/142677310/The_Fugitive.zip

Ennioman

Isbum said...

@ Ennioman - Firing on all pistons I see! Like we got an in-house D.J.:)

Jean's on holiday, so I can't be sure if this is what your looking for, but try it and let us know.

"The Nun's Story" - Franz Waxman
Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64FV6Z2Q

Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4R2VPDK

Fingers crossed under my habit. ;)

Clint's archive said...

Izzy, my friend, Just trying to make up for lost time..
I have a small gap in between some work projects, so want to get up as much as I can, I owe so much to the good people here and that often lays heavy on my mind. Random choices I admit, but looking at the downloads it looks as if people are enjoying em :-)

Excellent fast response on The Nun's Story thanks bud, will download ASAP, but already have another on its way up the pipe for the good folk here.

Thanks again.
Ennioman

Isbum said...

@ Ennioman - Indeed freind, we've missed you around here!

Here's a bootleg from the late 7O's.

Many of these got released after nearly 2o years. A good number still haven't been.

"FILMUSIC" 1978? Lp @320
Various Artists

http://rapidshare.com/files/142678796/VA_FILMUSIC.zip

Here's the track list:
1.ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN
(DAVID SHIRE)
2.FROM NOON TILL THREE
(ELMER BERNSTEIN)
"HELLO AND GOODBYE" - JILL IRELAND
3.THE REINCARNATION OF PETER PROUD
Jerry Goldsmith
MAIN THEME - LEON HERBERT ORCHESTRA
4.VICTORY AT ENTEBBE Main Theme
Charles Fox
5.UP THE SANDBOX (BILLY GOLDENBERG)
"IF I CLOSE MY EYES" -
vocal BARBRA STREISAND
6.MIDWAY (JOHN WILLIAMS)
MIDWAY MARCH - JOHN WILLIAMS
7.THE MACKINTOSH MAN
MAURICE JARRE
8.THE MARSEILLE CONTRACT
MAIN TITLE - ROY BUDD
9.PETE 'N' TILLY (JOHN WILLIAMS)
"LOVE'S THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN" Vocal SUSANNE STEVENS
10.THE LONG GOODBYE (JOHN WILLIAMS)
MAIN THEME - LOU DONALDSON ORCHESTRA
11.SCORPIO MAIN TITLE
JERRY FIELDING
12.RIO CONCHOS
MAIN TITLE/DEPARTURE
JERRY GOLDSMITH
13.HARRY AND WALTER GO TO NEW YORK (DAVID SHIRE)
"I'M HARRY, I'M WALTER"
Vocals JAMES CAAN & ELLIOT GOULD
14.THE BIRDMAN OF ALCATRAZ
MAIN THEME - ELMER BERNSTEIN
15.THE CHEYENNE SOCIAL CLUB
WALTER SCHARF
"ROLLING STONE"
Vocals JAMES STEWART & HENRY FONDA
16.THE MAN IN THE GREY FLANNEL SUIT BERNARD HERRMANN
LOVE THEME - HENRI RENE ORCHESTRA
17.THE BALLAD OF CABLE HOGUE
JERRY GOLDSMITH
"TOMORROW IS THE SONG I SING"
Vocal RICHARD GILLIS
18.THE CLASS OF '44
MAIN THEME -DAVID SHIRE
19.MR. SYCAMORE - MAURICE JARRE
"TIME GOES BY" Vocal LAURA DEVAN
20.OUR TIME
MAIN THEME - MICHEL LEGRAND
21.THE JOURNEY BACK TO OZ
VAN HEUSEN & CAHN
"KEEP A HAPPY THOUGHT"
Vocal LIZA MINELLI
22.COOGAN'S BLUFF
MAIN THEME - LALO SCHIFRIN
23.THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE
JOHN WILLIAMS
FINALE

EnJoY!

Clint's archive said...

Cracking London gangland actioner with Bob Hoskins, and an excellent score!

The Long Good Friday
Francis Monkman
@320

http://rapidshare.com/files/142691780/Longgoodfriday.zip

Ennioman

Isbum said...

Perhaps this quirky soundtrack will gather a little more attention here.
Sort of has the "Graduate" feel crossed with "I (heart) Huckabees" goofiness. French road comedy.

"Cocktail Molotov" 1980 Lp @320
by Yves Simon
Songs by Murray Head

http://rapidshare.com/files/142240810/YS_CocktailMolotov.zip

EnjoY!

Isbum said...

Requesting several John Scott scores.

"The Whistle Blower"
(link at Septembo Arte is dead)

"Red King, White Knight"
(also dead) However, if this is a VHS/DVD rip, don't bother with it, I rarely enjoy those.

Isbum said...

If any of you who downloaded
"The TV Music of Bernard Herrmann"
Lp that I posted are looking for front & back covers, our friend Tony has made some nice ones here:

http://tonyssecondhandscores.blogspot.com/

riddim1903 said...

isbum said...
Requesting several John Scott scores.

"The Whistle Blower"
(link at Septembo Arte is dead)

"Red King, White Knight"
(also dead) However, if this is a VHS/DVD rip, don't bother with it, I rarely enjoy those.

September 4, 2008 6:17 PM
.........................
@isbum

Aug. 31 I had posted these here, explaining I had reupped these for him.
...........................

riddim1903 said...
@isbum and friends...

Hadn't been around a while...Was too busy with my own work as well as posting etc. I enjoy sharing...

Below are several John Scott scores with isbum's request "The Whistle Blower" being the first one in the line up.

I had re-up on josereals request for his forum, thus I have them and quite a bit more actually.

Please note that after the links went dead and I was asked to re-up using my own keeps, I noticed that there is no track info on The Whistle Blower, nor are the tracks marked, they're all called track one track two etc. in Spanish as unrecognised manner. The back cover shows also no signs of track info, so my own conclusion is that this must be a bootleg, an unofficial copy of sorts.

Well enjoy and nice being here again...

Yes isbum is right as soon as I get the "Blazing Saddles-John Morris" and "El Cid - 3 CD's-ROZSA",

I'd like to share on a private basis.

Simply drop a line to riverrunsinto@gmail.com. I'll do the rest :)

JOHN SCOTT:

- THE WHISTLE BLOWER

http://rapidshare.com/files/141559592/J.Scott-TWhstleBlowr.rar

- A STUDY IN TERROR

http://rapidshare.com/files/111070204/A_Stdy_In_Trr1-JScott.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/111073563/A_Stdy_In_Trr2-JScott.rar

- A COLCHESTER SYMPHONY

http://rapidshare.com/files/111076612/A_Colchstr_Symph.1-JScott.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/111079889/A_Colchstr_Symph.2-JScott.rar

- KING OF THE WIND

http://rapidshare.com/files/111169421/KING_O_TH_Wind-JScott-P1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/111171270/KING_O_TH_Wind-JScott-P2.rar

- MAN ON FIRE

http://rapidshare.com/files/111166428/Man_on_Fire-JSctt.rar

- LIONHEART (Arguably one of the best John Scott scores...)

http://rapidshare.com/files/111275407/LIONHEART_JScott-A.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/111276746/LIONHEART_JScott-B.rar

August 31, 2008 12:29 PM

bistis6 said...

@ Isbum

I have the RED KING WHITE KNIGHT CD. I'll be back in NY the 15th and can upload it then.

Isbum said...

@ riddim1903 - Great! I'm so lucky that you just happened by here!
I downloaded "A Study In Terror" while I was over there. That was something I requested here ages ago, but it never turned up.

Cheers!

@ bistis6 - I'd definitely appreciate that score. Shall keep a lookout for it after the 15th.

Gt said...

Hey everyone!!

Anyone have:
The Wind And The Lion 2 Disc


And who is looking forward to the Indiana Jones box set? I read the first three scores are expanded AND remastered. I guess this kind of throws out the bootleg versions.

Isbum said...

And they'll be limited! Ka-Ching big time!

Gt said...

I know. It sucks...
*sigh*

Quint said...

Hello

Does anyone can give us a link about LALO SCHIFRIN BLACK MOON RISING (a bootleg about 18 minutes existed last october 2006)
Thank you for your help

GSW said...

@All - It's Friday and to me Friday night is horror movie night. So I offer up for your pleasure some classic tunes from a classic studio.

HAMMER: THE STUDIO THAT DRIPPED BLOOD (2 disc@192)
Disc 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/142709145/Hammer-The_Studio_That_Dripped_Blood_Disc_1__14_192_.zip

Disc 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/142709147/Hammer-The_Studio_That_Dripped_Blood_Disc_2__14_192_.zip

GSW said...

@All - More Hammer treats.

HAMMER STUDIO FRANKENSTEIN FILM MUSIC COLLECTION (45@192)
http://rapidshare.com/files/142724460/Hammer_Studio_Frankenstein_Collection__45_192_.zip

HAMMER FILM MUSIC COLLECTION VOL. 2 (25@320)
http://rapidshare.com/files/142716527/Hammer_Film_Music_Collection_Vol._2__25_320_.zip

Thanks to the original uploader for all 3 of these Hammer shares.

If anybody has HAMMER FILM MUSIC COLLECTION VOL. 1 would you share with us?

Enjoy!!

Isbum said...

@ Quint -

"Black Moon Rising" TTTOU!
by Lalo Schifrin

http://rapidshare.com/files/142768522/LS-BlackMoonRising.zip

I wonder if this was an early effort from Master Cylinder?

EnjOy!

ALEX said...

Hellooo¡

@ISBUM: I'm delighted with the lp with rare themes that you have posted¡ Incredible compilation with some of my favorite composers: David Shire, Marvin Hamlisch, Michel Legrand, Williams, Goldsmith and more¡¡

You and Filmpac must have a great archive of scores. Do you know if there are more bootlegs or lps like this? Great stuff. The world of soundtracks, bootlegs, promos,etc is without end¡¡

@Scoreteeth: Your previews of score will be very wellcome, and your teeth too,he,he.

@To all: John Scott is a master, this is one of the truths of life.

Someone can post a double cd compilation with Scott works and soundtrack classics called "CONCERT FOR ADVENTURE"

Thanksss

Simon Underwood said...

@ gunshot wound

Thanks for "The Studio That Dripped Blood", never had that one. I was the one who orginally upped the Hammer Film Music Collection Vol 2, so glad to see it's still going.

I did think Vol.1 was available on the net still, but give me an hour or so and I'll have it up for you (and the other good people here)

KevinG said...

Working on uploading the John Scott 2 disc "CONCERT POUR AVENTURE"

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm JIM PHELPS (aka QUINT)

Many Thanks To Isbum !!!!
He is a Great Person !!!

Does anybody could give us a link for these 3 marvellous soundtracks :
1 ) "The Baltimore bullet" by johnny Mandel (it sounds like a tv "3 days of condor" ) maybe the best soundtrack i ever heard !!!
2 ) "Looker" by Barry de Vorzon it is a nice soundtrack as very plaisant like "black moon rising" by Master LALO Schifrin
3 ) "Kill baby Kill" aka "Operazione Paura" by Carlo Rustichelli very great soundtrack the film was not bad but the soundtrack is incredible great

These are my 3 wishes of my utopic list !!!!
Maybe we can find bootlegs of these 3 wonderful soundtracks ???

Many thanks !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm JIM PHELPS (aka QUINT)

Many Thanks To Isbum !!!!
He is a Great Person !!!

Does anybody could give us a link for these 3 marvellous soundtracks :
1 ) "The Baltimore bullet" by johnny Mandel (it sounds like a tv "3 days of condor" ) maybe the best soundtrack i ever heard !!!
2 ) "Looker" by Barry de Vorzon it is a nice soundtrack as very plaisant like "black moon rising" by Master LALO Schifrin
3 ) "Kill baby Kill" aka "Operazione Paura" by Carlo Rustichelli very great soundtrack the film was not bad but the soundtrack is incredible great

These are my 3 wishes of my utopic list !!!!
Maybe we can find bootlegs of these 3 wonderful soundtracks ???

Many thanks !!!!

ALEX said...

@KevinG: Anticipated thanks for the Scott stuff

This is the original score by Patrick Williams, a rare and unreleased score, with a sweeping theme and a nice love theme

*Patrick Williams: Hero At Large
http://sharebee.com/53fa6f7d
(was posted in Soundtrack Lover's Paradise Blog)

Clint's archive said...

While on a Hammer Kick here I was just about to put up an old classic from SILVA 'Dracula Classic Scores from Hammer Horror'(SSD1026) only to find it has skips all over the place! }:-(

I have the full booklet scans, but wondered if anyone has got a nice rip of this that I can replace mine with.

Thanks guys.
Ennioman

PS will start on some additional Hammer...

cigarous said...

Hello,

I search for many back covers of soundtracks:
-Heavy metal(FSM)
-Escape to Victory(front and back)
-Wait until dark(FSM)
-Napoleon(Bill Conti-back and front cover)
-North and South(inlay track listing)
-Peter the Great(Rosenthal)
-The Star chamber/The driver(back and front)
-The coversation(back and front)
-Without a clue(Buysoundtrax)

Very thanks for your help...

Score-Brother said...

Hello everyone.


How is everything?

I am doing fine, myself.


Well, I just dropped by to briefly say hello.


-Score-Brother


P.S., Would anyone happen to have the rare soundtrack to "Fire, Ice & Dynamite?"

There is an "mp3" site for it here:
http://www.mp3sparks.com/r2/Fire__Ice___Dynamite/Soundtrack_(by_Willy_Bogner)/group_2161/album_1/mcatalog.shtml?albref=25

I could get it myself, but I lack a PayPal account, so it will be difficult for me...


Other than that, take care guys and gals.

Clint's archive said...

Hammertime!

The Lost Continent
Gerard Schurmann

Full booklet and covers inc

http://rapidshare.com/files/142838047/Hammers_The_lost_Continent.zip

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

Hammertime!!

Twins of Evil
Harry Robinson

Full booklet and covers inc

http://rapidshare.com/files/142855222/Hammers_Twins_of_Evil.zip

Ennioman

Simon Underwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon Underwood said...

Hammer Film Music Collection Vol 1 @ 320:

http://rapidshare.com/files/142859708/Hammer_Film_Music_Collection_Vol_1.zip.html

Enjoy! You may have to rearrange play order when unzipped (all tracks are correctly numbered though!)

@ clint's archive.

Got you covered on Dracula, Classic Scores from Hammer Horror. You post the scans, I'll up the tracks.

KevinG said...

John Scott

"CONCERT POUR AVENTURE"

Disc 1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/142830371/Concerts_pour_Aventure__Disc_1_.zip.html

Disc 2 - http://rapidshare.com/files/142830373/Concerts_pour_Aventure__Disc_2_.zip.html

KevinG said...

Sorry, forgot to add the bitrate is 192 because I rip my CD's to iTunes at a lower rate to save disk space.

Enjoy!

Clint's archive said...

Hammertime!!!

Scars of Dracula
James Bernard

Full booklet and covers inc

http://rapidshare.com/files/142870427/Hammers_Scars_of_Dracula.zip

Ennioman

@ Simon
On their way.

Clint's archive said...

Hammertime!!!!

Classic Dracula
Scans of booklet and covers

http://rapidshare.com/files/142873564/Classic_Dracula_scans.zip

Simon Underwood to provide music
Cheers Simon

Ennioman

Simon Underwood said...

DRACULA - Classic Scores from Hammer Horror @ 320:

http://rapidshare.com/files/142874658/Dracula_-_Classic_Scores_from_Hammer_Horror.zip.html

Enjoy, one and all.

J said...

Hey, thanks to everyone who uploaded those Herrmann scores - there were a couple there I didn't have. I've often heard about this place over on Parzival's (now sadly defunct) Melancholia Subobscura and finally got around to investigating. Great stuff, and thanks again!

Anyone interested in a 2010 soundtrack by David Shire, see here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/136817922/DS-2010.zip.html

Clint's archive said...

@ All

Is anyone else getting a problem with rapidshare?
3 bloody times I've attempted to upload The Vampire Lovers and it just keeps going down.

Pissing me off..

Clint's archive said...

wow, quiet here tonight?

Well I gave up on Vampire Lovers after 5 attempts, instead here's

Theatre of Blood
Michael J Lewis

http://rapidshare.com/files/142936992/Michael_j_Lewis_Theatre_of_Blood.zip

Ennioman

GSW said...

@Simon Underwood & Ennioman - Thank you both for the HAMMER shares especially LOST CONTINENT. I've got my crucifix and holy water ready, my room is loaded with garlic and I'm putting a sharp point on my stake. I'm ready for Friday night frights.

@All - Have any of you guys ever seen a movie called THE HAND OF DEATH? It has a strange score by Sonny Burke featuring mainly bongos. It seems to be inspired by PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE and possibly it inspired Howard Shore when he wrote the score for ED WOOD. STC does not show any soundtrack but I was wondering if anyone had any recording of the music.

Clint's archive said...

Hammer(about time!!!!!)

Well I stuck with it...

The Vampire Lovers
Harry Robinson

Full covers and booklet inc

http://rapidshare.com/files/142957845/Hammers_The_Vampire_Lovers.zip

@ gunshotwound
Sounds good, now, if only you'd remembered to lock the door :-0

Enjoy

Ennioman

Isbum said...

Remember my idea of starting a Drive-In just outside of Franklynot?

Well, somebody here in L.A. started a Drive-In smack dab in downtown Hollywood every Friday night!

To check it out go here:

http://www.steveallentheater.com/

GSW said...

@All - I forgot to add something when I posted the HAMMER titles.

HAMMER-THE STUDIO THAT DRIPPED BLOOD does not include the booklet and although the tracks are numbered not all are titled completely. Does anyone have the booklet & covers to share? STC does not list the tracks so it would help with naming the tracks.

Also THE FRANKENSTEIN COLLECTION and HAMMER FILM MUSIC VOL. 1 do not have the booklet or covers. Can anyone share those?

GSW said...

I meant to say that HAMMER Vol. 2 does not have the booklet or covers. Not Vol. 1.

filmpac said...

You guys are on a roll with the Hammers. Outstanding:))

@ simon underwood - I've had two tries at the Dracula compilation, same result both times. Two tracks fail to unzip cleanly (with CRC errors), and chop off early on playback. Could these two tracks only be checked, and re-upped separately please? They are tracks #6 and #12. Thanks in advance!

@ gunshotwound - I have complete artwork for Hammer Film Music Vol 2, but not Vol 1, how cool is that! I've also got the Frankenstein artwork including booklet. Will upload when Rapidshare is playing nice, can't even start an upload at the mo.

Clint's archive said...

@ Filmbud
How are you mate.

Yep, just came back to report the exact same problems with the comp, also had 2 attempts at downloading, same errors as filmpac reports.

Ennioman

filmpac said...

My contribution to the Hammer festival. Unreleased music (promo? bootleg? isolated?) from three films, by Hammer regular Harry Robinson...

Harry Robinson "Hammer Film Music", @320:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZZ5W686

Contains music from:
"Demons of The Mind"
"Legend Of The Werewolf"
"The Ghoul"

Plus, previously posted, another unreleased bootleg from Harry, this one with music from:
"Countess Dracula"
"Lust For A Vampire"
http://rapidshare.com/files/90012771/HR-CountessDracula.zip

All come without dialogue or sound effects, and have never been officially released. With deepest appreciation to the unknown ripper and original poster. Enjoy!

quinlan said...

@ isbum & ruggo
Re Jazz In Paris: Jazz & Cinema.
Yes I did post these 5 CDs with complete artwork and booklet scans in Jazz Speakeasy and European Cinema as well on June 11.
Jazz in Paris is a very fine collection of CDs released by Emarcy Universal.
This is what is repeated in each booklet:
"Jazz In Paris is a collection of over 100 recordings, retracing the epic tale of the jazz musicians listened to, and cherished, by the capital throughout the past seven decades."
I have a number of them and keep buying regularly those I don't have.
This collection, as its title says, is dedicated to jazz recordings made in Paris mainly by american and french musicians and originally released on french labels.
Each booklet is full of very comprehensive notes.
Jazz & Cinema is part of this collection and is dedicated to french movie jazz scores. Ruggo has listed the films and composers/performers names.
For your information, volume 1 is the N° 49 of the collection and volume 5 is N° 112.
I will probably share other CDs of this collection in Jazz Speakeasy shop in the not too distant future.

filmpac said...

@ gunshotwound - Artwork (includes completes booklets) for...

Hammer Film Music Vol 2
Hammer Frankenstein Film Music
http://rapidshare.com/files/142975914/Hammer-Artwork.zip

@ quinlan - And an excellent collection it is, the Jazz & Cinema collection. Thank you very much for sharing, it is wonderful, and highly recommended to others.

GSW said...

@filmpac - Thank you for the HAMMER scans and for those Robinsons. HAMMER rules!!

@simon underwood - I also had a problems with tracks #6 & #12.

@ennioman - No need to lock the door. Remember before a vampire can enter a dwelling he/she must be invited. But there may be other spooks on the loose so that was a good reminder.

Before we loose our HAMMER momentum does anyone have cover/booklet scans for these?
Taste the Blood of Dracula - GDI
She/Vengeance of She - GDI
Vampire Circus: The Essential Vampire Collection - Silva

Carrasco said...

In sight of all these horror scores hammered out, time may be ripe for the repetition of this request:

The Hammer Vampire film music collection (well, the labels were not very inventive with disc titles).

Contains music from
Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires
Lust for a Vampire
Vampire Circus

For details, look here:
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=36244

Quint said...

Hello
I'm back again
Many thanks again to Isbum

Sorry i don't have links about soundtracks from hammer films

But i found a rare soundtrack about the house of wax (1953) starring Vincent price

http://rapidshare.com/files/20775410/HOfW-David_B.rar

pw : youdont

To all : good week end

Carrasco said...

@Ennioman
Thanks for the Twins of Evil. Much appreciated.

@gunshotwound
Since you ask for the covers, I infer you have Nascimbene's She/Vengeance of She. Would you be so kind and provide a link for that score?

GSW said...

@Quint - Great share with HOUSE OF WAX. Much thanks.

@Carrasco - You wish is my command.:) Look for it tomorrow evening.

I 2nd. carrasco's request for the HAMMER VAMPIRE FILM MUSIC COLLECTION.

GSW said...

@filmpac - Your January upload for LUCIFER RISING no longer works. Would you re-up? Want to check out Bobby "Cupid" Beausoleil's music.

@ruggo - You posted Kamen's WHAT DREAMS MAY COME 7/03/07 and it is asking for a password to open. Any idea what it is? No password on the spread sheet or the message.

@All - I downloaded these two files from the spread sheet and I am having problems. They were uploaded by boynotorious.
DEAD RINGERS - Howard Shore It asks for a password which is not on the spread sheet or the message.
I.Q. - Jerry Goldsmith (not the bootleg) The password given does not work.
Anybody happen to know the passwords or could re-up these files?

Ron said...

Thanks for all the great soundtracks, I have a request.

Alex North, The Racers.

A big Thank you in advance.

Ron

Clint's archive said...

@ Gunshotwound
Hope you survived the night bud!
@ Carrasco
Most welcome

Ok, so what's on the menu..
I have Hammer's Vampire Collection on its way up the pipe right now.
followed by
Hammer's Quatermass Collection
followed by
Hammer's Taste the Blood of Dracula
(Sad to report I would also like to request covers for Taste the Blood as I have none)

R E Q U E S TS
Can I also bump the request for:
She/Vengeance of She - GDI
Also would be great to see Hammer's
The Mummy by Franz Reizenstein
Capt Kronos by Laurie Johnson

Anyone have the Italian Legend CD which contained One Million Years B.C and Hammer's 2 other BC films?

Curse of the Mummy's Tomb by Carlo Martelli

Blood from the Mummy's Tomb by Tristram Cary

How about:
Curse Of The Werewolf And Other Film Music By Benjamin Frankel

Would be great to nail these Hammer scores!

Ennioman

Simon Underwood said...

@ filmpac, gunshot wound & clint's archive

Many apoligies for problem with Dracula tracks, will get right on that and check it. Hopefully it's okay, I've not played the CD in some years.

I can also help with a complete scan of Taste The Blood of Dracula soon, although I should point out that you may want to find a clean jpeg of the cover somewhere online as mine is signed by James Bernard!

Will reup tracks asap if they work.

Simon Underwood said...

Re-upped tracks 6 (Hands of the Ripper Suite) & 12 (Romance at Dusk from Taste the Blood of Dracula):

http://rapidshare.com/files/143060651/Dracula_6___12.zip.html


I checked the mp3s I made yesterday and they were fine, no early cuts or jumps. It did however, take me three attempts to get the full zip up on rapidshare yesterday, so maybe something went wrong along the way. Hope this fixes the prob - let me know.

Taste the Blood scans to follow in a while.

Clint's archive said...

@ Simon
Many thanks mate.

Signed by James Bernard, hmmm I think I can live with that!

I've been lucky enough to meet both Cushing and Lee and their autographs I treasure a great deal, especially Cushing's he not only signed his name but wrote an entire verse! Wonderful guy, and sadly missed.

Rapidshare.. don't get me started took about 5-6 attempts to get Vampire Lovers uploaded yesterday, with the thunder and lightning screaming above us, maybe unseen forces were having a game with us ;-)

Much appreciated
Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

As requested

Here's Hammer's Vampire music collection containing music from:

Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires
Lust for a Vampire
Vampire Circus

http://rapidshare.com/files/143064587/Hammers_Vampire_Music_Collection.zip

Enjoy Hammer fans!

Ennioman

Simon Underwood said...

@ ennioman

Thanks. And thanks for the Vampire Music Collection too, always wanted that one.

@ filmpac

Thankyou for the Harry Robinson comp - Demons of the Mind is a beautiful score, and, due to the presence of Gillian Hills, one of my favourite Hammers too.

Also a favourite Hammer, thanks to the lovely Linda Hayden, is Taste The Blood of Dracula, the covers and booklet of which you can find here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/143071595/ttbodscans.zip.html

bistis6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bistis6 said...

@ clint's archive

Jean posted CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF at his blog.


I can do CAPTAIN KRONOS, but it's still in print so I'd prefer to do a private share. Contact me, username @ gmail.

Clint's archive said...

@ bistis6

Thanks for the info friend.
Also tried sending an email, but does not seem to want to go.

Maybe you could contact Isbum and obtain it from him with my wishes.
thanks again
Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

Let the blood continue to flow..

Here's The Music from Hammer's Quatermass Collection, and good film's they were too!

http://rapidshare.com/files/143082201/Hammers_Quatermass_collection.zip

Ennioman
Next up: Taste the Blood of Dracula!

Carrasco said...

@Ennioman
Is this the BC CD you are searching for?

http://s0undtracks.blogspot.com/2008/03/one-million-years-bc.html

Clint's archive said...

@ Carrasco

Hey! Fantastic! Many thanks !
Just a few more titles and I reckon we've Hammered these Hammers!

Anyone have any clues on a couple of Mummies and a she ;-)

Thanks again to all.

Ennioman

Carrasco said...

@Ennioman

Hammer! (German expression for joyful surprise)
Many, many thanx for the Vampire collection.

Glad you found the Nascimbene you were looking for.

Clint's archive said...

@ Carrasco
Thanks to you Bud, regards to Germany.

Here's James Bernard's wonderful and in places quite beautiful, Taste the Blood of Dracula

http://rapidshare.com/files/143097895/Hammers_Taste_the_blood_of_dracula.zip

Artwork can be found above from our friend Simon Underwood.

I think I'm all out of Hammer's now, unless the 2 x Mummy titles and the She double can be found, dig deep guys! They've gotta be out there lurking in the dark ;-)

Ennioman

bistis6 said...

@ clint's archive

Try again bistis6 gmail. Seems to have been some down time earlier. If that doesn't work then try bistis (no 6 on this one!) aol.

KevinG said...

Here's a fun score by David Newman

"DUCKTALES THE MOVIE" @192

http://rapidshare.com/files/143133959/DuckTales_The_Movie-Treasure_Of_The_Lost_Lamp.zip.html

This is NOT my rip, thanks go to the original poster.

Isbum said...

Someone opened the bloodgates! :o!!

The horror...the horror!

So I'm ripping this Percy Faith record I found for a buck. I flip it over and notice at the bottom it says
"All through the night, you and your patients can rest assured with PLACIDYL."

It's December, 1968, and the Doctors are handing out Lp's with their prescriptions.

And they been drugging us up ever since. ;)
Figured with all this horror, you might need a little comedy relief.

Nuno Machado said...

Hello.
Does anyone have a link for ANIMA MUNDI by Philip Glass.

Thank You.

Quint said...

@ all

Hammer seems to be the topic of the month
i discover just one track it concerns main title of "the hound of Baskerville" + many other treasures about private eyes (Sherlock Holmes, Hercule poirot and others)
Please see the track list:

Track List:

01 - Foul Play (1978) (Charles Fox) - Get Me to the Opera On Time
02 - Sleuth (1972) (John Addison) - Overture
03 - Death Trap (1982) (Johnny Mandel) - Main Title
04 - Murder By Death (1976) (Dave Grusin) - Main Title
05 - The Cheap Detective (1978) (Harry Warren & Johnny Mercer, arr. by Patrick Williams)
06 - Clue (1985) (John Morris)
07 - The List of Adrian Messenger (1963) (Jerry Goldsmith) - Main Title
08 - Who's Killing The Great Chefs Of Europe? (1978) (Henry Mancini) - Main Title
09 - Silver Streak (1976) (Henry Mancini) - Silver Streak - [perf. by Henry Mancini]
10 - Breakheart Pass (1975) (Jerry Goldsmith) - On The Move / Runaway
11 - Murder on the Orient Express (1974) (Richard Rodney Bennett) - Entr'acte
12 - Evil Under the Sun (1982) (Cole Porter) - Hotel Exterior
13 - Death on the Nile (1978) (Nino Rota) - Main Titles
14 - Appointment With Death (1988) (Pino Donaggio) - Main Title
15 - The Alphabet Murders (1965) (Ron Goodwin) - Suite
16 - Ten Little Indians (1989) (George S. Clinton) - Dinner For Ten
17 - Ten Little Indians (1966) (Malcolm Lockyer) - Main Title / End Title
18 - Miss Marple films (1962-1965) - Miss Marple's Theme (Ron Goodwin)
19 - Maigret (1960-1963 TV) (Ron Grainer) - Maigret Theme - [perf. by The Eagles]
20 - Maigret (1960-1963 TV) (Ron Grainer) - Maigret
21 - Monk (2002-present TV) (Jeff Beal) - Main Title - [1M2]
22 - Columbo - Ransom For a Dead Man (1971 TV) (Billy Goldenberg) - Columbo Theme - [perf. by The John Gregory Orchestra]
23 - Columbo - Ransom For a Dead Man (1971 TV) (Billy Goldenberg) - Seq. 6
24 - Columbo - Ransom For a Dead Man (1971 TV) (Billy Goldenberg) - Seq. 7
25 - McMillan & Wife (1971-1977 TV) (Jerry Fielding) - [perf. by The John Gregory Orchestra (1976)]
26 - Quincy, M.E. (1976-1983 TV) (Glen A. Larson) - Theme
27 - The NBC Mystery Movie (1971-1977 TV) (Henry Mancini) - Mystery Movie Theme
28 - Banacek (1972-1974 TV) (Billy Goldenberg) - [perf. by The John Gregory Orchestra (1976)]
29 - Remington Steele (1982-1987 TV) (Henry Mancini) - Theme - [perf. by Henry Mancini]
30 - Hart To Hart (1979-1984 TV) (Mark Snow) - Theme - [narr. by Lionel Stander]
31 - Murder She Wrote (1984-1996 TV) (John Addison) - Theme
32 - Ellery Queen (1975-1976 TV) (Elmer Bernstein) - Opening Theme
33 - Hardy Boys - Nancy Drew Mysteries (1977-1979 TV) (Glen A. Larson & Stu Phillips)
34 - Probe (1988 TV) (Sylvester Levay) - Theme
35 - Return Of The Saint (1978-1979 TV) (Brian C. Dee & Irving L. Martin) - [perf. by Saint Orchestra]
36 - The Saint (1962-1969 TV) (Edwin Astley)
37 - The Saint (1962-1969 TV) (Edwin Astley) - The Saint - [perf. by Orbital (1997)]
38 - The Saint (1997) (Edwin Astley) - Track 05
39 - The Saint (1997) (Graeme Revell) - Track 17
40 - Mystery! (1980-present TV) (Normand Roger) - Theme
41 - Agatha Christie's Poirot (1989-present TV) (Christopher Gunning)
42 - Inspector Morse (1987-2000 TV) (Barrington Pheloung)
43 - Cadfael (1994-1998 TV) (Colin Towns)
44 - Hetty Wainthropp Investigates (1996-1998 TV) (Nigel Hess)
45 - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1984-1994 TV) (Patrick Gowers) - 221B Baker Street (Opening Theme)
46 - Young Sherlock Holmes (1985) (Bruce Broughton) - Main Title (Short Version)
47 - They Might Be Giants (1971) (John Barry)
48 - They Might Be Giants (1971) (John Barry)
49 - A Study in Terror (1965) (John Scott) - 'Elementary, My Dear Watson'
50 - Murder By Decree (1979) (Paul Zaza & Carl Zittrer)
51 - Dressed To Kill (1946) (Frank Skinner) - The Music Box
52 - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1939) (Cyril Mockridge) - Moriarty - The Game Is Afoot
53 - Opening Credits to Universal Sherlock Holmes films (Frank Skinner)
54 - The Hound of the Baskervilles (1959) (James Bernard)
55 - The Hound of the Baskervilles (1983) (Michael J. Lewis) - Spirit Of Baskerville
56 - Without A Clue (1988) (Henry Mancini) - End Titles
57 - Sherlock Holmes In New York (1976) (Richard Rodney Bennett) - Main Title
58 - The Seven Percent Solution (1976) (John Addison) - Duel For A Lady
59 - The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes (1970) (Miklos Rozsa)
60 - Shadow of the Thin Man (1941) (David Snell) - Main Title / End Title
61 - The Glass Key (1942) (Victor Young) - Main Title / End Title
62 - Green For Danger (1946) (William Alwyn) - Main Title
63 - Stage Fright (1950) (Leighton Lucas) - Main Title / End Title
64 - Dial M For Murder (1955) (Dimitri Tiomkin) - Main Title
65 - The Maltese Falcon (1941) (Adolph Deutsch) - Street Scene
66 - Laura (1944) (David Raksin) - The Laura Suite: Theme And Variations [Edited]
67 - The Big Sleep (1946) (Max Steiner) - Love Themes
68 - The Long Goodbye (1973) (John Williams) - The Long Goodbye (Trumpet Version)
69 - Farewell My Lovely (1975) (David Shire) - Main Title (Marlowe's Theme)
70 - Chinatown (1974) (Jerry Goldsmith) - Love Theme From Chinatown (Main Title)
71 - L. A. Confidential (1997) (Jerry Goldsmith) - The Victor
72 - Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988) (Alan Silvestri) - Valiant & Valiant (Reprise)
73 - The Naked Face (1984) (Michael J. Lewis) - Main Theme
74 - Presumed Innocent (1990) (John Williams) - End Credits
75 - Witness For The Prosecution (1957) (Matty Malneck) - Main Title / End Title
76 - Perry Mason (1957-1966 TV) (Fred Steiner) - Perry Mason Theme - [perf. by Buddy Morrow (1959)]
77 - Anatomy of a Murder (1959) (Duke Ellington) - Main Title and Anatomy of a Murder
78 - In The Heat Of The Night (1967) (Quincy Jones) - Whipping Boy
79 - Harper (1966) (Johnny Mandel) - Harper Does It Better
80 - They Call Me Mr. Tibbs! (1970) (Quincy Jones) - Call Me Mr. Tibbs (Main Title)
81 - Charade (1963) (Henry Mancini) - Main Title


http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=4PQIILTG
pw = youdont

I have a request :

Does anybody could give us a link for these 3 marvellous soundtracks :
1 ) "The Baltimore bullet" by johnny Mandel (it sounds like a tv "3 days of condor" ) maybe one of the best soundtrack i ever heard !!!
2 ) "Looker" by Barry de Vorzon it is a nice soundtrack as very plaisant like "black moon rising" by Master LALO Schifrin
3 ) "Kill baby Kill" aka "Operazione Paura" by Carlo Rustichelli very great soundtrack the film was not bad but the soundtrack is incredible great

These are my 3 wishes of my utopic list !!!!
Maybe we can find bootlegs of these 3 wonderful soundtracks ???

Many thanks to the communauty !!!!

bistis6 said...

SHE - VENGENACE OF SHE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZZK71LR

Found at Musica del Septimo Arte. Thanks to the original uploader.

Clint's archive said...

@ Quint
Sorry I don't have any of those 3 requests.

Here's James Horner's superb score for
Cocoon
@ 320

http://rapidshare.com/files/143152357/JamesHornerCocoon.zip

Ennioman

Clint's archive said...

@ Bistis6

Excellent!
The bloodline continues ;-)

I have emailed your aol account.

Ennioman

Thomas said...

Hello !

I'm desperatly looking for Javier Navarrete's El Espinazo del Diablo (The Devil's Backbone). Does anyone have it ?

Thanks in advance !

Quint said...

@ NanM

I found a link about anima mundi i don't test it
please tell me if it works

http://rapidshare.com/files/8003531/anima_mundi.rar
password: 7002

regards

Dimich said...

Two funny albums from Pat Williams.

Patrick Williams Orchestra - Come On And Shine (1977)

http://rapidshare.com/files/138552971/MPS-PW-COMEON.rar

Includes "Lou Grant" theme and "Bob Newhart" theme.

Singers Unlimited - Feeling Free (1975) with Patrick Williams Orchestra

http://rapidshare.com/files/129438881/Singers_Unlmited_-_Feeling_Free_1975.rar

Thanks to original uploader who ripped it at 320. Covers incl.

KevinG said...

@thomas

I do have "The Devil's Backbone" give me a couple of hours and I will get it uploaded.

It's not my rip, so the thanks have to go to the original poster.

Clint's archive said...

James Horner
Cocoon 2 The Return Home

http://rapidshare.com/files/143166008/Cocoon_2_The_Return_Home.zip

Ennioman

KevinG said...

@thomas

Here is your request. I don't remember where I got it from, all thanks to the original poster.

"THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE" @192

http://rapidshare.com/files/143170803/The_Devil_s_Backbone.zip.html

Thomas said...

@ keving

Wow ! Thank you for your fast answer ! And thanks also for this beautiful soundtrack.

Clint's archive said...

Miller's crossing
Carter Burwell

http://rapidshare.com/files/143178170/MillerscrossingCarterBurwell.zip

Ennioman

KevinG said...

Did I miss it?

Anyone have covers for the Bernard Herrmann Classic Fantasy Film Scores?

KevinG said...

@thomas

Glad to help.

Christine Cougar said...

@ all

I have a request for something pretty rare. It isn't on either of the pay sites I subscribe to, and the torrent universe seems to be devoid of it also. It's the soundtrack from the movie "Double Dragon". Does anyone here have it?

Clint's archive said...

Conspiracey Theory
Carter Burwell

http://rapidshare.com/files/143190345/Conspiracy_Theory_Carter_Burwell.zip

Ennioman

Isbum said...

Thanks to Ennioman, we zoomed to the 200 mark in record time!

Horrifying! ;)

@ Mel & the Faithful

"All Through the Night" 1968 Lp @320
by Percy Faith

http://rapidshare.com/files/143191166/PF_AllThroughTheNight.zip

Welcome to the Placidyl! :))

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 927   Newer› Newest»