1)Quinlan for "Mulholland Falls". Many thanks Dear Quinlan! I loved this music long tome ago! And song of "Aaron Neville" nice too! This is great gift to me after my vacation!
Sorry i can't Tell "Thanks" in January ,i was out Internet but thank you very much for again your help!
2)Filmpac for "The Firm". I thing these both albums of Grusin very favorite of mine..
Thanks Filmpac for this other Dave's album!
Great melodies! Especially i like main title.
"@ eda-88 - 8 score tracks, 5 vocal tracks, an outstanding soundtrack album for Dave Grusin. Would love to see this get the complete isolated score treatment, but until then, please to enjoy..."
Thanks for complete and your comments.
Like Quinlan you've made my day and this is great gift!
Thanks to all for January great uploads and uploaders!
@ elias,thanks for John Barry!
This is my request list http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/my-requests-list-of-soundtracks
I'm looking for this great album! http://www.piknick.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=6096
And from this album not high bitrate version of Morricone's "Addio a Cheyenne" http://rapidshare.com/files/88321052/Addio_a_cheyenne.wma.html
P.S. I have re-uploaded to ML blog "Psycho Morricone". 320 Kbits with covers. 12 Tracks|53 Minutes http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQNFL002 It was before my vacation,on 11 or 10 january.
And now new album. "Ennio Morricone.Лучшие хиты из кинофильмов.Anthology". Old Russian 2002 release.
Nice versions of famous Morricone's tracks.
Track-list and the info http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/1303792/
Covers and links Front http://files.myopera.com/eda-88/albums/307963/Anthology-Front.jpg Front (Inside) http://files.myopera.com/eda-88/albums/307963/Front-b.jpg Back http://files.myopera.com/eda-88/albums/307963/3Back.jpg
@ isbum Sorry mate I don't have Erroll Garner's "A new kind Of Love". Looking at Soundtrack Collector, it looks like it is an EP (only 4 tracks). Maybe the rest of the score is from Leith Stevens who's co-credited as the composer on IMDb. If you have it, I'm interested. And I don't have any "Sky" either. Cheers
Anyone got "The A-Team" soundtrack, by the great Mike Post?
Conversely, anyone want "Headhunter: Redemption/Headhunter," by Richard Jacques? It was just given to me by my friend who works in the film biz (sort of) and though I'd never heard of of the movie (or maybe it's a video game) I did enjoy what I heard on the discs. Very bombastic stuff, etc. Just throwing it out there, never seen anyone offer it up before (possibly because no one wants it, but who knows).
@ Isbum, Shizzle! The barn door closed on that thread before I got to put something else up. I'll stick with "Mucchio selvaggio", if that works for you.
@ Rocket From Mars, Yeah, "Soul Full Of Gold" was the track I meant. I think "Mucchio Selvaggio" would resolve to that one rather well.
A belated thanks for posting 'Soul Impressions' back in December. It was I who requested it.
Someone was finally kind enough to post 'Naakt over de Schutting' (Ruud Bos, 1973). You can find it over at Monone's Library:
http://monone-library.blogspot.com/
I've been looking for this for years. It's always on e-Bay with a hefty price tag. Anyway grab it if you blaxploitation soundtracks or scores laid with that thick 70's sound.
There are other soundtracks here including L'Initiation (Francois Cousineau, 1970) and a Riz Ortolani score.
@ isbum The excel spread sheet comprising all links from May 2007 thru January 2008 is ready to be posted (392 more links in January 2008). At your best convenience. Thank you
I ran across this Lp on Cerberus Records, "An Ennio Morricone Film Score Society Collector's Edition" Contains "Tre Donne" - 9 tracks and "Uccidete Il Vitello Grasso E' Arrostitelo"- 5 tracks.
Also regarding the Morricone Lp, the liner notes are from Harlan Ellison, famed science fiction writer. Don't ask me why. But scans can be made available.
Howdy all. Just passing through, busy boy at the moment. A new month, I see, can't believe this is #10. Some upcoming shares from moi in the next day or two...
Alan Parsons - Eye In The Sky (for Isbum) Georges Delerue - Platoon (for eda-88) Georges Delerue - Day Of The Dolphin (for eda-88) Soundtrack - Trespass (for mcc, yeah I got the soundtrack too with the Ice-T and Ice Cube song)
My thanks and appreciation to all sharers from last month. Talk to y'all later!
@ filmpac - I can help you out with eda-88's Dolphin. Was a wondrin' what you been up to.
Yippeee! My Percy Faith compilation got posted at the fantastic Lounge Legends blog! Part of this years resolutions is giving back music to blogs that have shared their great music with me. I currently have postings on three blogs, so I must be doing something good. It me make happy! ;)
Filmpac, I kinda wanted to do this so I could show off my cover for it. From a poster variation that put's old George C. Scott into an action picture a'la Bond. Very funny to me seeing smokin' Scotty running in a wetsuit!
It was 1958 and I was working at the White Theater in Fresno. Movie admission price was 75 cents. I sold tickets in the booth out front. Everybody seemed to pay with a wrinkled, sweat-soaked dollar bill. Nothing stinks more than a large stack of well-worn money. But inside the theater, there was a wide, wide world of western wonder.
A BIG tribute to our recent Western Action compilation, here’s a 42-track version of
Hello everyone, sorry the site hasn’t been updated, had a lot on my plate and not enough time.
As far as this blog goes, I will not be posting legitimate releases on a regular basis. The only time I will post one will be if it has something to do with the blog post itself and I feel that I should pass it along. Most of the posts will be for soundtracks that haven’t ever been released or bootlegs. I will be posting more rips, therefore I will be posting less frequently. So check in from time to time and see what’s up. I will be keeping the blog public for one week, after that back to private. Send me an email (located in comments) if you want to subscribe.
@ Janus2810, Hello, and thank you for Piccioni trio.
@ Piccioni-lovers, Curiously, the main vocal version of "The More I Love You, I Love You More" is very, very quiet. Here's a copy, volume-boosted by 9dB to match the other versions, should anyone require. http://rapidshare.com/files/88499629/24TheMoreILoveYou__9dB_.rar.html
And Isbum! Thanks for Lai and Cosma,for "The Hot Rock" of Quincy Jones and for the offer about Morricone’s LP.Thanks for Alan Parson’s project.
@ Ghost in Reverse,thanks for "Gatti Rossi.." Nicolai,such nice music..
I'm very long time, somewhere in 1998 - year bought "Dreams of passion" CD for the first time, but a couple of years ago and suddenly lost his CD left of a few tracks that I’m encoded in low bit rate ... That's because it is always listening to music directly from the disk. Therefore, I have decided to locate this album on the Internet, several tracks i have uploaded,11 tracks from 20 tracks. My favorite tracks are Parson’s Mamagamma and Pipeline and Crockett’s theme by Hammer. And The Deer Hunter by Myers-other version and Morricone’s Addio a Cheyenne from Once upon a time in the West –other version. Or maybe somebody could find not full album but those tracks in High Bit rate ,@320 mp3..
02.Stewart / Lilly Was Here 03. Hammer / Crockett's Theme 04. Parson / Mammagamma 05. Parson / Pipeline 06. Myers / Deep Hunter 07. Vangelis / Chariots Of Fire 08. Lordan / Wonderful Land 12. Last / The Lonely Shepherd 17. John / Song For Guy 18. Didley, Horn, Jeczalic / Moments In Love 19. Clapton, Kamen / Travelling East
http://rapidshare.com/files/88556148/DoP64wma_not_full.rar.html Not all tracks from "Dreams of passion"Instrumental Hits Album. All low bit rate @64 Kbits wma
And "Addio a Cheyenne" from CD. http://rapidshare.com/files/88321052/Addio_a_cheyenne.wma.html
Other’s tracks I don’t have ripped and always listen from CD.
Front Album Cover http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3174/dreamsofpassion19wy.jpg
@The Score,thanks for "The Deep" by Barry.
P.S.Thanks for this blog and this post: http://the-manchester-morgue.blogspot.com/2007/12/nicola-piovani-il-profumo-della-signora.html Was looking for this great soundtrack.. Nicola Piovani-Il Profumo Della Signora in Nero
My request are still the same: Willow complete score Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone complete score (not the expanded avaiable version) Tremors complete score
I may be off for a while, BTW, because of some health problems...
For anyone interested, here's a great OST, full of eletcronic Boswell-like sounds : Nirvana ( 1997 movie directed by Gabriele Salvatores). Great pre-Matrix movie. And Great Mauro Pagani/Federico de Robertis' score:
The real shame of "1941" was how badly it wasted the music, the actors and the production values. The script was all over the place and nothing seemed to come together. The laughs were few and far between. The direction was...wasn't...there. Nobody could figure out how Steven Spielberg could make instant classics like JAWS and CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND and then turn this out. (He definitely redeemed himself with his next film: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK).
But John Williams provided a great soundtrack to a lame comedy. It invoked the spirit of the World War II Hollywood movie marches and would've been the perfect music accent or undercut the comic mayhem...if there had been any.
If you haven't seen it already I suggest taking a look at this blog, he's done some nice dvd rips of THX1138 & Logan's Run (two of my guilty pleasures)....hence THX
and help yourself to Lalo and Dizzy's THE NEW CONTINENT. From OIR: The New Continent was the last original work composed by Schifrin for Gillespie during his two years on tour as pianist for Dizzy's quintet.It was first performed at the September 1962 Monterey Jazz Festival with an orchestra conducted by Benny Carter.At two sessions,before and after the festival,it was recorded in Hollywood. Lalo's final performance with Dizzy was a repeat of this work with an ensemble at Lincoln Centre in New York.
I got teary reading the last sentence, they shared such love and respect for each other.
@ THXjay - I know exactly how you feel man, thanks for dropping in.
@ eda-88 - Note this is NOT the various artists soundtrack, but the score as requested. Comes on disc with Salvador, which I also have if interested...
@ isbum - Thanks for "What Comes Around" mate, gotta admit I'm a sucker for these. Don't suppose you've ever stumbled across "Rustler's Rhapsody" by any chance, one of the last hold-outs of these "good ol' boy" soundtracks of the time. The Parsons is upping as I type.
@ breton girl - Get well soon dear.
@ thxjay - Sounds like its time to get away from the bunker for a while. Go shake something blog unrelated. Works for me;)
Isbum, first off, I'm speechless, I seriously thought that nobody had the 19 track version of "The Fox." Second of all, I believe the version I had prior (13 tracks) is the 1967 album recording and this is the OST (or vice versa, but both are from different sessions). Either way, this music is absolutely amazing (one of the all-time lovliest melodies from a late sixties score, and that's *really* saying something) and I can't thank you enough.
Alright, I just wanted to add that the 19 track version of "The Fox" is indeed a re-recording by Schifrin performed by the Sinfonia of London Orchestra and the 13 track version is the OST.
And this ain't no 'Little Rascal :The movie' crap either...
I'm sure these are probably re-orchestrated because they sound so good but i'm pretty sure the background music will never get a better release. Most recognizable to me were the tunes 'Bells', 'Dash And Dot' and 'Candy Candy' which were used over and over in the ol' 15 minute reelers.
I snagged this from a long out-of-business blog named Metropol after the theater in 'Demons' so big thanks to that dude wherever he is.
I've only stepped on the Lalo Schifrin train fairly recently, but I love everything I've heard so far. Is there anything else he did in the vein of "The Fox" (my favorite of his)?
@ dylan - Honestly, not to my knowledge. Had Clint chosen Lalo instead of Dee Barton on "Play Misty for Me" we may have been in the vicinity of said vein. Jugular. ;) Someone might mention "The Beguiled", and perhaps rightly so. That's certainly a mood piece, but being a period picture...I dunno.
Jerry Goldsmith managed to create another score that is better than the movie itself. Once again, Goldsmith created one of his best main titles for this film with 'Spirit Of Africa', this time he is joined by Lebo M, the same African artist who contributed with his magical chants on the soundtrack for "The Lion King". As with "The Ghost And The Darkness", Goldsmith fancies African rhythms that fit perfectly to the soul of the movie, if it ever had one. The action music is fantastic, especially 'Bail Out', 'Hipo Attack', and 'Amy's Nightmare'.
It's too bad that this good piece of music was written for a terrible movie. However, Jerry Goldsmith knows how to make his music stand on its own.
1. Spirit Of Africa - Lebo M 2. Amy's Nightmare 3. No Customs 4. Kahega 5. Bail Out 6. Deep Jungle 7. Hippo Attack 8. Crash Site L 9. Gates Of Zinj 10. Amy's Farewell/Spirit Of Africa - Jerry Goldsmith/Lebo M
Shortly into the 80's I lost my interest in film music. I was introduced to The Cure, Nina Hagen, Robert Fripp, Joy Division, Fad Gadget, Souxie and the Banshees, The Human League, Ultravox...you get the picture, eh? In 1982 this band came along and made me think twice about fully turning my back on film music. A five member outfit with Magie Song who is either Korean or Japanese. I forget now and can't find out anywhere on the net. Perhaps H2o can help me, along with a translation of "Rice Song" would be nice. Please, H2o? From the liner notes: "As a combo, The Fibonaccis played a tingling blend of '60's pop and art-school smarm. Rota, Theodorakis and Morricone all surfaced in Fib compositions, partly toung in cheek, partly in sincere homage."
I went to a 2nd concert because I'd heard they were doing Herrmann's "Psycho" and had written an ode to one of my favorite movies "The Bad Seed" titled "Leroy". This delightful band burned out very quickly after the zombies at a record label started squishing them into a recognizable mold. I've skimmed their "Best of" Cd for the tracks pertinent to the soundtrack genre. They wrote the theme for "TerrorVision" 1986.
Have you heard Pino Donaggio's score for "Tourist Trap?" The more sensitive parts are in the vein of "The Fox," which I'll bet is one of Donaggio's favorite scores.
Do you have a list of your all-time favorite Schifrin scores?
Ruggo,
Yeah, after the mid-eighties the quality of the films Goldsmith scored took a rather large nosedive, but of course the scores are wonderful! "Congo" is a good one, and one that most people haven't heard because the film was such a joke when it came out and I'm guessing next to nobody remembers it today.
I actually obtained an excellent LP rip a few years ago in a trade. It's very good - lush, thematic romanticism (and that track with the moog...nice!) and excellent horror/suspense music (love his trademark "moaning" female chorus...very creepy).
Speaking of which, "Amityville" by Lalo uses the chorus quite well!
One more, I know you're a fan of Percy Faith. Do you have anything by him in the vein of his 1949 recordings of "Cumana" (utterly magnificent and insanely energetic) and "Tico-Tico?" I love those pieces.
I would be thankful if you could share your version of "Tourist Trap". I haven't yet committed to burning The Morgue's version onto Cd, so would be nice having it at a good bit rate.
@ ruggo - Oh yes my friend, bring it! The Fib's have like the first 4 or 5 tracks on the Lp. Guess they were bummed when the movie sorta tanked.
@ ruggo - It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno! Just popped a pie in the oven my man. Gonna have few slices and settle in for some Terrorvision! ;) Thanks buddy!
@ dylan - You don't have to twist my arm to get me to bring on a Lalo Schifestival! I just have to gather the Big Western Action tracks tomorrow and I'll be on it.
@ Breton girl - I hope this put's a little smile on your face my dear.
@ Eda-88: Thanks for the link, sadly it's the commercial release, and i already got the cd (2 time: one bought when it was out, and a second one who came with a collector box of the movie)...
@ Isbum: thanks a lot for the Mike Oldfield :)
@ All: thanks a lot for the best wishes. :) Sadly it's pretty serious this time. I've sprained my bad ankle without any reason (no twist, torn, or any other thing), i couldn't walk without my crutches, i have to put a pillow under my right foot when i sleep to reduce the oedema, and last but not least, i have to meet a specialist soon (with a lot of "luck" for an operation, or the permant use of a cane/crutch)... :(
Alternate version of "Dimenticare Palermo"-Main Title @128 wma http://rapidshare.com/files/88639800/Dimentica_Palermo.wma.html
The Professional [Extended] @320 Not my upload. http://rapidshare.com/files/61127839/The-Professional-1981-OST.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/61129756/The-Professional-1981-OST.part2.rar
@ Eda-88: here's the back cover for Tremors complete score (41 tracks) http://plissken.free.fr/Covers/T/Tremors%20Back.jpg But minus the promo version (wich i've got from Nomwl1's blog, ages ago) i'll be happy with every version you could found... :)
For the completists, the following tracks of "Films de Jean-Pierre Mocky" this time composed by Eric Demarsan in the 70's
Complete tracklising at http://www.soundtrackcorner.de/Grande-Lessive-La--Etalon-L--Chut--/p1353/.htm Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/88823712/DemarsanMocky.rar
Expanded Score (Promo) - Ernest Troost & Robert Folk feat. Reba McEntire:
*This whole thing has started to piss me off. If you count up the total time of the Score Tracks on the back of this cover here: BACK + FRONT, you will get exactly 32 mins & 31 seconds of Score on the supposed COMPLETE SCORE. This expanded release that BoogiePop came up with has a Total Run Time of 42 mins & 16 seconds (Score Only). It looks like it might be the original Promo Release with Two Additional Tracks Added. I would be safe to assume they are from Robert Folk's Additional Score as that is how they are labeled. However, only Folk's Selected Suites CD has his additional work on it to my knowledge. That release contains a Suite that runs exactly 9 mins in duration. The two tracks on this release only run 4 mins & 17 seconds total. Now if you add up the Folk's Additional Tracks on the supposed Complete Release it adds up to 15 mins & 36 seconds. Even adding the Two Releases Tracks together your still going to come up 2:19 seconds short on Folk Tracks supposing that the Two Tracks are completely separate from the Suite. And that is before you subtract the 15 mins & 36 Seconds from the supposed Complete Score and find that Ernest Troost is evidentially only responsible for 17 Mins & 35 Seconds of the Total Score. A fact made even more confusing by the 37 mins & 42 Seconds of Score released on the Original TREMORS/BLOOD RUSH Promo. If the Complete Score is correct than that would indicate at least 20 mins & 7 Seconds of Unreleased/Replaced Score on Troost's Release. Add it all together and you have roughly 30 mins & 20 seconds of total W.T.F. Time? I have no idea what the deal is here. But this release has the longest Running Time and is, as such, the most Complete Version available that I know of. I have labeled it Expanded as it's anyone's guess at this point exactly how long the actual Complete Score would run. Feel free to add any insights you might have and enjoy this release. If nothing else it is encoded at 320k.
01. to 11. - Untitled Tracks 12. - Why Not Tonight By Reba McEntire
http://rapidshare.com/files/78812714/TTroFoComp.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/78813148/TTroFoComp.part2.rar Pass: the idiots guide to overcoming slimey subterraneans
I just realized while the post date is December, I still haven't opened the blog for you to fetch this version. My bad. That other version with the multiple mini-tracks is still M.I.A. It was supposedly supposed to show up at LLDLS around the same time I made this original posting. I guess that got missed somehow. :) Hate it when that happens. Enjoy for what it's worth. It's still as close as I can get at this time to Complete.
All this talk of Schifrin's Fox got me checking my archives, and I am shocked to discover I have the 19-track re-recording, plus a 15-track expanded version, but no 13-track original version. Could someone please post that one? Or did we do that already?
Many kudos for the Fibonnacis post - never got to see them live, but remember hearing "Sergio Leone" on the end titles of ANDROID and trying to find out what it was... then after discovering them, hearing their cover of "Purple Haze".
Their only other soundtrack work was a song in the movie SLAM DANCE called "Art Life".
Leave a single space at the end of the PASS when you paste it. That is always the error when this happens. If not let me know and I will just post a PASS FREE Version. Perish the thought. :(
request: if i recall correctly i remember seeing the OST to War with Jason Statham and Jet Li somewhere in blogland...would somebody be so kind as to direct me to the correct blog i am looking for? It would be much appreciated, thanks!!
i was looking for a "Badlands" soundtrack. i found this note in a amazon review of "True Romance".
* "Note for "Badlands" music fans: Unfortunately, there never was a soundtrack album produced for "Badlands". The five (5!) "Badlands" songs from Musica Poetica can, however, be found on the 1994 BMG release (RCA Victor Red Seal) 6-CD box set version of the original Orff/Keetman recordings done between 1963 & 1975 on 10 LPs. There are at least 4 other "Badlands" pieces on CDs 2, 3, 4 & 6!"
anyone have this 6 CD Carl Orff boxset ? it goes for $150. on amazon.
@ Boynotorious: i've tried without the single pass this morning, and it wasn't working... :( If you could provide a pw-free version, please, i'll be a happier person today.. :)
@ filmpac---dang nab it ya high falootin' kangaroo kickin' varmit! when in sweet tarnation did ya ask for RUSTLER'S RHAPSODY? Reckon it was while I was out on the trail---well goldarn it! I lassoed it, wrassled it, uploaded it and here it is! (a great vinyl rip @ 320)
Various Artists (including Roy Rogers) RUSTLER'S RHAPSODY http://sharebee.com/a10caf75
@ isbum, as caretaker [et al.)- Last night's prize-winner: Today here, tomorrow (or within 48 hours) gone!
This had been offered to me "as is", Bald, naked and shivering... In the meantime I gathered info & pictures from the vast web. Came home yesterday after exhausting trip, but stayed up to watch the "Goya Awards" ceremony (= the Spanish Oscars, aka Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España).
And now, the 2008 'Best Music' Winner's score is offered fully tagged.
Roque Baños • Las 13 Rosas (OST, ES 2007) -- 62 minutes @ 192kb/s http://rapidshare.com/files/89102874/13_Cut_Flowers.rar
R·e·c·o·m·m·e·n·d·e·d, but just let the music please you...
@filmpac I'm sorry , I know you dislike re doing things but I desperately want to know something . I'm sick & tired of rapidshares waiting messup . I use broadband and I've eradicated all of my cookies , history files & offline files but still the result's the same . Well is there any way through which I don't need to wait because it really exasperates me .
@ amadeus - Thanks for The Fox, yes, that is exactly the one I was after. Although a better bitrate would be nice, so I'll leave that one open if anyone else can help. But thanks for the post, is much appreciated.
Re: Lost Horizon. That's a Brigham Young release, and you know what that means hey. Perhaps next naughty weekend, but I ain't promising.
Re: Rapidshare. Have you also tried disconnect and reconnect? If so, and that doesn't work, and deleting cookies doesn't work, guess that means you need to buy a premium account. Or wait, just like everybody else.
@ rocket - Yee-haw pardner, thanks heaps for the Rustler's Rhapsody!! Can't wait to hear it when I return from doing boring pay the rent type thingies.
@ eda-88 - Most welcome good sir, for the Delerues. I won't mind if you wish to make them available on your own fine blog.
@ boynotorious - No comment;)
@ voncheech - Yes on Fear No Evil, but I haven't even had a listen myself yet. Busy busy busy at the mo, gimme a day or two please, if nobody else steps up to the plate.
@filmpac Filmpac here are few of lost horizons releases Bringham Young , Bud Movies , Soundtrack Factory & Tsunami just incase if you're feeling naughty anytime soon don't forget to post Max Steiners scores instead of lost horizon . Thankyou!
Ok, I'll rear me Gobliny head with a request that I keep meaning to mention, and since I just finished watching Mad Max....
Brian May, what say you?
Anyone have Roadgames/Patrick? I would be really grateful, as it's hard to come by and quite expensive. And how about the True Story Of Eskimo Nell? I hear good things about this. Conversely, if anyone is looking for any May, I have most of the rest of it, so ask away and I shall try to upload! Sorely miss this composer - his style is really over the top in films, but makes for good records, and my heart is broken that my absolute favorite all time score, The Road Warrior - well the tapes are said to be lost, recorded over (???) to conserve tape. I often thought Bob Townson & Joel McNeely could do a fine job with a re-recording here in London or Scotland, but who knows.....cheers!
I am re-upping the Tremors with a bunch of other stuff for people this evening. Sorry about the delay. I am out of town due to my nephew finally popping a brain vessel and ending up in the hospital. (It's not as bad as that sounds, he'll be just fine.) Good news, I have a solid line here that likes Rapidshare. A luxury that has driven me batty from Woodland East. (Major brownie points for anyone that gets the reference without looking it up.) Hurray for the otherwise totally useless Bay Area. I will also re-up that GOSSIP that went tits up a few of you e-mailed me about from The Vault at The Daydream. FTP should be up by the weekend and then none of this upload/download crap will be an issue. This all has to happen fast as I officially go back to work this Monday. From there I can't guarantee much as my life and world is in for a major reboot.
I will link up in the morning and sorry again for the error. - V.
@ boynotorius - "finally"? I didn't know popping brain vessels took practice? Woodland East...a "Point Break" location near where you live? Just a guess. I know how the movie afflicted you. ;)
hello Isbum I noticd you mentioned my absence. Thanks for thinking of me. Unfortunately my full-time (real) job keeps me hopping around the globe, making it difficult to keep up with the blog world. I'll be back soon.
Many thanks Filmpac,it's good idea-to make available Delerue's my requests to my blog...i'll will add later,thank you!
And here again,my friend uploaded for my blog (but i'll add it later to blog,after some's Tornatore's Movies):
Andrea Griminelli & Various Artists Cinema Italiano: A New Interpretation of Italian Film Music (2001)
01 - Sting: My Heart and I (La Piovra) 02 - Luciano Pavarotti: Ai Giochi Addio (Romeo & Juliet) 03 - Deborah Harry: You'll Come To Me (Amarcord) 04 - Andrea Griminelli: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 05 - Cassell Webb: Mediterraneo 06 - Filippa Giordano: Fratello Sole, Sorella Luna 07 - Andrea Griminelli: Cinema Paradiso 08 - Elysium: La vita e’ bella 09 - Andrea Griminelli: Gabriel's Oboe (The Mission) 10 - Lucio Dalla: Malafemmina 11 - Deborah Harry: When Love Comes By (Il Postino) 12 - Luis Bacalov, Andrea Griminelli: Parla Piu’ Piano (The Godfather) 13 - Andrea Griminelli: Concerto For Orchestra (Anonimo Veneziano) 14 - Fellini Classics Orchestral Suite
The City of Prague Philarmonic Orchestra Once Upon A Time - The Essential Ennio Morricone Film Music Collection [2 CD] (2004)
Disc 1 01 - The Man With The Harmonica 02 - A Fistful of Dollars 03 - For a Few Dollars More 04 - The Harvest 05 - The 5-Man Army 06 - Jill's Theme 07 - The Men from Shiloh 08 - Guns for San Sebastian (Overture) 09 - Two Mules for Sister Sara 10 - Giu La Testa 11 - My Name Is Nobody 12 - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly 13 - The Ecstasy of Gold 14 - Nuovo Cinema Paradiso 15 - Deborah's Theme
Disc 2 01 - The Untouchables 02 - La Tenda Rossa 03 - Il Clan Dei Siciliani 04 - Regan's Theme 05 - Moses 06 - In The Line Of Fire 07 - The Thing 08 - Chi Mai 09 - Hamlet 10 - 1900 (Romanza) 11 - Vittime Di Guerra 12 - Marco Polo 13 - The Mission 14 - Gabriel's Oboe 15 - Ave Maria Guarani 16 - On Earth As It Is In Heaven 17 - The Falls
@ Breton Girl & Anyone else waiting for this thing:
http://rapidshare.com/files/89360147/TreExp.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/89360805/TreExp.part2.rar Virtual Pass: I'll show you my big worm if you let me play with your TNT
Anyone else seriously curious as to how long the turn around will be in regards to this title finding it's away to a certain "other site" after all the pointless smack that was peddled about it before?
@ Isbum
"finally"? - If this is referring to the Strike being over, YES & NO. The Boy pulled the "Rabbit Clause" and was going back to work either way.
I didn't know popping brain vessels took practice? - In this case, he has a mother that could have made Mahatma Gandhi Pissed Off and Suicidal with very little effort. Him going postal on himself was only a matter of time. :(
Woodland East...a "Point Break" location near where you live? - So utterly not even close.
Just a guess. - A tragic one at that.
I know how the movie afflicted you. ;) - Sob. Sob. What do you mean?
@ boynotorious - I love a good analogy. That sailed right over me. I played. Damn it, nobody gets "parting gifts" on game shows anymore. I needs me a new crock-pot!
First question: someone knows the adress of the blog called melancholia obscura or something like this. At this blog there were the promo : 16 DAYS OF GLORY, SPECIAL EDITION, WITH ALL THE MUSIC FROM THE DIVERSE OLIMPIC GAMES. Someone has this?
Someone has extracted the music from DINASTY TV SERIES DVD by Bill Conti?
Wondering if anyone has an old Mainstream LP by Elmer Bernstein; 'A Man & His Movies'. A collection of some of his very early scores. Used to have it 30+ years ago, but got lost in a shift I think.
Good luck with that. Even the ELITE LEVEL Collectors I know are looking for anyone that has it. I'd gladly trade up anything I have or can get a hold of that is unlisted/supposedly non-existent for it if anyone out there has it. I highly doubt it's just going to materialize at this point. It's in the same pile of questionable RUBBISH as the FD3 PROMO as far as I can tell. :)
Anyone know if there's anything available from the Sci-fi movie PHASE IV composed by Brian Gascoigne? Nothing is listed at soundtrackcollector but I wondered if something unofficial might exist.
@ italian job - Where you been? I gonna tak'a sumthin' from Nico Fidenco's "Lo Voglio Morto" anna put it in'a da BIG WESTERN ACTION! for you.
@ ze carlos - I got some space on the BIG WESTERN Compilation for you to submit something if you want. Come on buddy, I know you were excited about this when we announced it.
@ bistis6 - Sheesh, but you gotta be quick around these parts. But thanks for doing the honors on "Fear No Evil".
Since you lot keep swiping my planned uploads, thought I would rummage around in the dusty corners of the hard drive. I seriously have no idea if this has been posted before, but if so I missed it and got it elsewhere, so all credit and thanks to the unknown ripper. Looks and sounds like something Isbum might have posted. Sweet acoustic renditions of some well known 60s movie hits, hope someone likes...
@ j - Likewise I am striking out on that Vendetta complete score. A quick chat with some (to quote boynotorious) "elitist" score collectors has them also interested, and curious. Personally I have my doubts.
@ donovans brain - Sadly, there is no Phase IV movie rip, at least to the best of my knowledge. One for the movie ripping crowd, perhaps The Master Cylinder when he returns. By the way, his blog is currently non-private (for a limited time), last time I looked.
@ filmpac - You are just really busy these days. What's happening?
Been workin' on the Western project all day. I'm really pleased that so many of my favorite people have submitted music.
So, filmpac, do you want to do the honors of arranging the playlist? Carrasco says he's got the itch to do us the covers. So everything is falling into place.
Ennioman....dude....amigo...mucho mucho gracias, I have been lusting for this one for ages, but keep forgetting to pursue it more. You are the best, I really appreciate this one!!!! So, let's keep the May going guys! Are there others people are curious about? There is the inkling of a good thread over at www.intrada.com about the composer, anyone read that, or post there?
@ isbum - As much as I feel honored, touched, privileged (okay, let's stop there) to do the playlist on the Western Project, I really need to pass on it this month. Yes, busy. Looking forward to it, though. Cheers for the thought bud.
PS. Was it you posted "Hollywood Byrd" or not? I don't think so, but just curious.
@ filmpac - I wouldn't give the Byrd to anyone here without a good reason. Not me:) So what did you do mate, get your stripper job back at The Koala Club? Leslie and Maurice sure miss you! ;)
01 - The Untouchables 02 - La Dolce Vita 03 - Cinema Paradiso: First Youth 04 - Cinema Paradiso: Love Theme 05 - Cinema Paradiso: Theme 06 - Boccaccio 70: Bevete Piu’ Latte! 07 - Once Upon A Time In The West: Man With The Harmonica 08 - Once Upon A Time In The West: Main Theme 09 - Amarcord 10 - The Mission: Gabriel's Oboe 11 - The Clowns 12 - Romeo e Giulietta 13 - Once Upon A Time In America: Deborah's Theme 14 - Il Padrino: Michael's Theme 15 - Il Padrino: Waltz 16 - Il Padrino: Theme
01 - Main Theme - очень похожа на Papa, can you hear me - legrand 02 - Presentment 03 - Steam Blue 04 - Notification 05 - Monument In The Clouds 06 - Philosophy Of The Transparent Sphere 07 - A Feeling Of Emptiness 08 - Somnium Cocotte 09 - Readers' Club At Night 10 - Baptism 11 - Imagined Date 12 - Rest 13 - Journey To The Past 14 - Steam Blue Part 2 15 - Soliloquy 16 - Rejection 17 - Unfixable Crack 18 - Trauma 19 - A Ray Of Light 20 - Filtering Sunrays 21 - Main Theme - Confrontation 22 - The Trip - Remaining Wishes 23 - The Trip 24 - Main Theme Reprise 25 - Laughing At The Wind (song)
Do you happen to have Les Tribulations d'un Chinois En Chine as well?
@ruggo You mentioned one track of Jarre's Villa Rides! for the Western compilation. Do you have a good rip of that score. The version I got via "youdont" was taken from a winching tape.
I think mr.ruggo's computer put a gag order on him. He can sign in here, but the red "publish your comment" doesn't appear on his computer screen. Same thing happens to him at SLPMOC, so it's not this blog.
Long story, sorry carrasco. I have a pretty good "Villa Rides" and can get it to you tomorrow.
What's your level of BIZZY right now. Drop me a line. The BIG WESTERN project is nearly ready to be dressed up.
@ Carrasco,here "Les Tribulations d'un Chinois En Chine"(LP) http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/2008/01/09/georges-delerue-les-tribulations-d-un-chinois-en-china-lp but encoded by only @192 http://rapidshare.com/files/81693238/CAIC.rar pass = golfo Covers http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/28/gr_43328_730787_413089.jpg http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/28/gr_43328_730786_617285.jpg
From a life turned soap-opera, with over-the-top plot twists and clicheed turns of events, I cordially greet my fellow collectors and friends at FranklyNot!
Just wanted to let you know that I have done some updates at my blog at http://melancholiasubobscura.blogspot.com/ ;)
Im in quite a mess right now, but I ain't done in yet and will stick around in any case...
@ isbud
Thank you, sir. Will write again.
@ breton girl
Get well, chérie! Will you still accept your Xmas-gifts so late in the year...?
@ ennioman
How are things with you? Hope you're doing alright.
@ parzival - Nice roll call friend, good to see you dropping by.
Just like Tony's blog's, Parzival gets upwards of 50 downloads with hardly a single comment. I don't think it's bitching when they say they're disappointed, who among us wouldn't feel that way?
Even if it's only a word or two, you should tip the guy who's playing the music you're listening to.
That, and leeching makes me feel bad.
I'm taking a whole bunch of stuff from this blog,
http://sakaiiimusic.blogspot.com/
and really enjoying hearing many of the great rock albums that were in my brothers collection when I was a teen. The blog's archive is HUGE. It's hard to know where to thank the person. In those cases, I usually leave my "thanks" in the most recent posting. At least it has a better chance of being seen, I guess.
@ the score - As soon as the BIG WESTERN project goes out to be mastered and covered, I'll be sending our BOND over to THXjay for his approval. The mesmerizing cube will return with the new covers on it.
CASINO ROYALE (David Arnold). Import pressed two-CD set of the score for the 2006 James Bond film starring Daniel Craig. Disc 1 has 40 tracks and a playing time of 81:59. Disc 2 has seven tracks from the film, 32 tracks from the 1967 version of "Casino Royale," and source music from the 1954 version of "Casino Royale"; total playing time is 81:56.
I'd love hearing a 32 track version of Bacharach's score to "Casino Royale". A Japanese pressing apparently.
@ filmpac - All I can do to keep your spirits up mate! All that pay-the-rent stuff can be tedious. Parzival hasn't been himself since "G" went off to pee on other blogs. Some of that "aggression therapy" was good for him. Hell, we all need a bit of that now and again. But enough about Amadeus, filmpac. ;)
Sorry to be so chatty today, but here's what's going on behind the scenes. I want to open several "shops" (posts, really) at this blog. I am hoping that Sallie and Mel will reunite here to share their love for Old Hollywood and Jazz with everybody. My other dream is to have a place for our buddy Rocket From Mars and his fantastic vinyl finds. The thing is, especially now the strike seems to be over, Rocket gets assignments that come with deadlines so his postings would be infrequent. I have asked around to see if someone with a love of Lp's would like to co-partner the store. Actually, I only got as far as asking Reza if he would like to. Unfortunately, he's so active at a whole spectrum of other blog's that he can't commit to another one.
So...what say you? Is their someone here, without a blog, who has music outside of soundtracks, jazz, or Old Hollywood that would like sharing their unusual records?
@ isbum - Enough about Amadues? Heck, I thought I was being gentle. Filmpac might need to check with his anger management group more often;)
I like the concept of having these other "shops", as you call them. Would these be similar to here, with everything happening in a comments section? Or do you envisage a more usual graphical style content? I seriously doubt I have the time to make a complete commitment, but would certainly be willing to contribute.
@ filmpac - I was hoping you'd say that. As to a logo or graphic to headline these, I dunno. Would a sign on the door help or draw attention? Certainly, THXjay could weigh in on this matter, his blog features a good number of detours from the main page.
Heres Ruggo's computer problems, perhaps someone here can drop him a bit of advice.
RUGGO said... Lost task bar, but got back a version of it. But open windows don't appear in task bar so I don't know what is running or downloading (or can bring a window back up to view) unless I use the Task manager. I've lost the ability to drop and drag anything. (So can't even move desk top icons around). Also I can highlight, but when I use control+C it doesn't copy into clipboard; and likewise can't use "contol+V to paste (like a link in the web address box). System restore doesn't work, can't seem to install any windows programs because the installer has disappeared. E-mail working just fine as you can see. Was going to post these problems for a group solution, but still no "post comment" button on blog.
Thanks for asking Bud, apart from being madly busy, I'm good and hanging on in there. Be glad when I can get back here on a more regular basis though, seems like a few of us here have been through the mill a bit recently..
@ isbum - Please pass this on to Ruggo. Sounds bad. Something is *seriously* wrong here.
First, I would try running every virus scan I can. It's possible that all this is somehow virus related, although to be honest I don't really think so.
Second, if Ruggo is a genuine computer wiz, he can play Sherlock Holmes with the Windows Registry. This is a tough area for most of us mere mortals, I can't even suggest where to begin looking. Alternatively, take the beast to a computer techie and see what he can do.
Third, and as painful as it is I think this is the only real solution, he's looking at a complete re-install of Windows. I had to do same myself only a few months ago. Note that this will not lose any music on his hard drive etc, but will also require a re-install of whatever software he uses (Word, Excel, burners, rippers etc), plus drivers such as printers. A complete pain in the butt, yes.
In my case I took this opportunity to slip in a brand new drive, and install Windows onto that. At least I got some benefit out of the exercise. Small consolation perhaps, but better than nothing.
I can only sympathize, and wish him the best of luck.
In any event, this one just tumbled in with the dust from the ol' prairie. The single track is titled "Stampede," and is from the unreleased score to the IMAX spectacle, TEXAS: THE BIG PICTURE.
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/2a8ba0a0
Go on, get high in the saddle and rope 'em good, pard'nar!!! No room for cow poke'n Dandys around here.
Yee'ha!!!
- STooth
------------------------
P.S - Know that the track above wasn't included on the CD soundtrack, of which can be found here. http://texascapitolgiftshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=550118&Category_Code=TBP
Much thanks for The Fibonaccis and TERROR VISION. Have always wanted more music by this band, but never knew where to look.
A request:
Does anyone have any music to Cartoon Network's THE VENTURE BROS? It's a mix of bizzare techno like grooves and orchestra.
THE VENTURE BROS animated show? ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Venture_Bros. ) Composed by J.G. Thirlwell, the show features pumped up music that has a kind of quazi techno, Johnny Quest sounding style. The composer goes by the name of FOETUS, and can be found at his site under the same name - http://www.foetus.org/
Thank God for the cheap (Acer) backup laptop. At least I can communicate and I have the appropriate button (Publish Your Comment) to send this along.
Am working madly on the mainframe trying everything to get back up and running. Made a system restore CD, but haven't gotten it to work yet. The lovely people at Microsoft and HP thoughtfully put all the restoration files on a separated portion of the hard drive. But when things go katywampus, it doesn't do much good. Sigh.
@ scoretooth - Just happens we have room fer'yer'gol danged late post! Yes, Isbum knows Thirlwell's Scraping Foetus Off a Wheel. Don't have any of it now, but how does one forget an absolute maniac like him?
@ ruggo - katywampus? Never heard of that one. Something that happens at an Indian Casino?
@ eda-88 Thanx for the Chinese Delerue. Unfortunately, the sound is rather (well, rather very than rather) dull.
@isbum I'm looking forward to Villa Rides! In every respect, a good companion to The Professionals, methinks.
@all Just watched The Satanic Rites of Dracula. The title by John Cacavas theme is pretty good. Does anyone have it? The score is unreleased but the main title has been released on compilations such as The Hammer Film Music Collection vol.2.
If anyone's interests are piqued by the TEXAS: THE PICTURE cue, I will kindly upload the complete score at a later date (much more music than the commercial CD.)
@isbum
YES!!! If you can spare some FOETUS, my fever could certainly use a quenching.
I'm sorry Carrasco,that version of "Chinese.." only found.. But i'll try to find better version..for you & Filmpac! P.S.@Filmpac thanx again for Delerue's L'Homme de Rio/Platoon/Salvador + The Day of the Dolphin from Isbum.
Here's a new : Monica Mancini - Cinema Paradiso (2002)
01 - Cinema Paradiso (Remember)(Love Theme) 02 - A Day In The Life Of A Fool 03 - The Summer Knows 04 - A Love Before Time 05 - Soldier In The Rain 06 - Alfie 07 - Too Late Now 08 - The Shadow of Your Smile 09 - Baby Mine 10 - Senza Fine 11 - I'll Never Say Goodbye 12 - Over The Rainbow
Itzhak Perlman & John Williams & Boston Pops Orchestra Cinema Serenade (1997)
01 - The Color Purple 02 - Scent Of A Woman: Tango 03 - Yentl: Papa, Can You Hear Me? 04 - Il Postino 05 - The Age Of Innocence 06 - Far And Away 07 - Les Parapluies de Cherbourg 08 - Four Horseman Of The Apocalypse 09 - Sabrina 10 - Out Of Africa 11 - Black Orpheus: Manha De Carnaval 12 - Schindler's List 13 - Cinema Paradiso
Itzhak Perlman & John Williams & Boston Pops Orchestra Cinema Serenade 2: The Golden Age (1999)
01 - Laura (1944) - Theme 02 - Now, Voyaher (1942) - Theme 03 - Modern Times (1936) - Smile 04 - Lost Weekend (1945) - Love Theme 05 - The Quiet Man (1952) - St. Patrick's Day 06 - The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938) - Love Theme 07 - Casablanca (1942) - As Time Goes By 08 - Henry V (1944) - Touch Her Soft Lips and Part 09 - The Uninvited (1944) - Stella by Starlight 10 - My Foolish Heart (1949) - Theme 11 - Gone With The Wind (1939) - Tara's Theme 12 - Wuthering Heights (1939) - Cathy's Theme
Found some my requests from my requests list: http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/my-requests-list-of-soundtracks S.Myers-The Deer Hunter www.m-z.ru/tmp/deerhunter.rar (Not high bitrate)
Giorgio Moroder-SCARFACE http://rs109.rapidshare.com/files/39393831/Scarface__Original_Soundtrack_.rar thanks to http://rockandrentz.blogspot.com
Fracture (2007) Score, Mychael Danna & Jeff Danna @320 http://www.mediafire.com/?czfa2w0mojf 01 The Rube 02 Mrs Smith.mp3 03 You're Home Early.mp3 04 Beachum.mp3 05 Objection.mp3 06 Call Me Later.mp3 07 I Didn't Know Her Last Name.mp3 08 Bedside Vigil.mp3 09 This Is Where To Find Me.mp3 10 I Haven't Decided Yet.mp3 11 Suicide.mp3 12 I Decide When It Gets Pulled.mp3 13 A Certain Kind Of Strength.mp3 14 I Got The Bullet.mp3 15 New Trial
I have the The Hammer Film Music Collection vol.2. (BUT it is in storage at this time as I have it on Mini Disc). I was playing some Hammer stuff just the other night and missed this volume myself, so can I second Carrasco's request, but for the complete CD;
The Hammer Film Music Collection vol.2.
Thanx
Ennioman
PS I still have a couple of tracks missing from my Hammer music, if I could also request: The Curse Of The Mummy's Tomb (Carlo Martelli) just track 7 needed @ 192 or higher
and
The Lost Continent (Gerard Schurmann) tracks 11 & 12, again @ 192 or higher
Christopher Young-Species/95 http://rapidshare.com/files/86906734/SpecieesOST.by.Bayke-Barbaros.rar Pass = BaykeBarbaros
1.Species (03:30) 2.A Vibrant Slime (03:29) 3.Protostar (02:52) 4.Ring Nebula (05:2 5.Fever (Original "Main Title") (02:27) 6.Species Feces (04:24) 7.Bax Max (03:40) 8.Milky Way Breasts (04:52) 9.Safe Sex (02:32) 10.Worm Hole (02:20) 11.Son Of Sil (01:50) 12.Star Bright (05:01)
Johnny Guitar (Victor Young) 69 MB|192 kbps Covers http://www.flashup.com/i/5/1/bf/gr_8956_473366_579869.jpg http://www.flashup.com/i/5/1/bf/gr_8956_473369_308359.jpg 1. Johnny Guitar/Opening Credits 2. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 2) 3. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 3) 4. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 4) 5. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 5) 6. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 6) 7. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 7] 8. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 8] 9. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 9] 10. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 10] 11. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 11] 12. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 12] 13. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 13] 14. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 14] 15. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 15] 16. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 16] 17. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 17] 18. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 18] 19. Johnny Guitar/End Credits
Elmer Bernstein Return of the Seven/66 http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=JT3CMZEP 192 Kbps
Oscar/1991 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVI1FZFM
THE GOOD SON/1993 128KBPS/39MB http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z0GMDXNW
Thanx to "Mijos" from "Vagos"!
Shining Through (Michael Kamen) (1992) 60 MB|192 kbps Thanks to "Horsie" http://rapidshare.com/files/74012885/RELO.rar pass = golfo 12 tracks,Covers http://www.flashup.com/i/5/2/15/gr_43328_685248_480085.jpg http://www.flashup.com/i/5/2/15/gr_43328_685249_932481.jpg
Bill Conti
F/X (1986) http://rapidshare.com/files/85811358/FX-_Varese_Deluxe_Ed.rar.html Thanx to "juanginger" 22 tracks|192 Kbps Covers http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg220/juanginger/Fx-front.jpg http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg220/juanginger/Fx-back.jpg Track listing 1. Main Title (03:06) 2. The Scam (01:13) 3. Rollie’s Diversion (02:51) 4. DeFranco (03:13) 5. Bust The Bust (02:41) 6. No Loose Ends (01:09) 7. My Van (00:47) 8. Tap, Tap, You're Dead (01:40) 9. Rollie’s Scared (01:12) 10. The Wrong Hit (05:23) 11. Baldy Takes A Bath (03:34) 12. To The Boathouse (01:17) 13. All In One Night (02:0 14. He’s In The Building (02:07) 15. Lipton’s Last Ride (02:29) 16. The Bombs (03:11) 17. The Chase (03:54) 18. Rollie’s F/X (03:25) 19. He’s In The House (00:57) 20. Rollie And Baldy (01:4 21. Hi Rollie, I'm Leo (04:10) 22. Baldy Takes A Bath (Album Version) (01:05)
F/X / A Prayer For The Dying (Bill Conti) (1985/1987) Covers: http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/33/gr_43328_758199_928552.jpg http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/33/gr_43328_758200_995387.jpg pass = golfo (Provided by Horsie) http://rapidshare.com/files/86750280/fx___a_prayer_for_the_dying_192_.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/86751866/fx___a_p_f_t_d_2.rar 79,9 + 28,7 MB|192 kbps|25 Tracks
I've been playing around with the look of my site to keep it interesting (for me, if nothing else :)
I like your idea to open up other rooms (as I call them), as you've said my place has quite a few of these so if you need any ideas give me a shout.
I only did it because blogger is quite basic and not like a website where you can navigate off to other areas, but the way I've done it it works the same way but takes a little more work.
Good luck with it.
P.S. If anyone has an insane amount of rare Crime/Spy slbums they wish to share, I'm only to happy to host them in a dedicated "room" for the owner at my place :)
P.P.S. I wish I had half as many visitors to my Spy Forum that we get here :( I guess these things take off on their own, you can't plan 'em!
Isbum,
As I've said before, because I don't contribute too much music here, if there is anything you need help with regarding design/artwork/logo's just let me know buddy.
Giorgio Moroder -Flashdance 10|243 MB|Ape-Cue-Flac Tracklist:
01. Irene Cara Flashdance... What A Feeling (3:55) Producer - Giorgio Moroder 02. Shandi He's A Dream (3:28) Producer - Ronald Magness 03. Helen St. John Love Theme From Flashdance (3:15) Producer - Giorgio Moroder 04. Karen Kamon Manhunt (2:36) Producer - Phil Ramone 05. Joe Esposito Lady, Lady, Lady (4:14) Producer - Giorgio Moroder 06. Laura Branigan Imagination (3:40) Producer - Phil Ramone 07. Donna Summer Romeo (3:15) Producer - Giorgio Moroder , Pete Bellotte 08. Cycle V Seduce Me Tonight (3:33) Producer - Giorgio Moroder 09. Kim Carnes I'll Be Here Where The Heart Is (4:37) Producer - Keith Olsen 10. Michael Sembello Maniac (4:12) Producer - Phil Ramone http://rapidshare.com/files/54561095/Flashdance.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/54566630/Flashdance.r00 http://rapidshare.com/files/54569878/Flashdance.r01 Pass: Hoger
About "Love Scenes Project"!! May I add Love Theme from Flashdance?? This will be on the rules of New Project? Thanks!
@ THXjay - Thanks for the offer. When we get some of our friends fixed up and feeling good again we should be ready to open some new shops in Franklyville.
Jay, it's hard to find anything you don't already have at the Crime Lounge, but I got a record yesterday called "Mission: Impossible & Other Action Themes" (Design Records) played by The Secret Agents.
If you have it, check the bit rate, I've ripped it @320.
I've lots of Akai cdroms including Heart of Africa CD1 - Hans Zimmer, can these be zipped and uploaded never tried before Which country are you from may be easier to copy and post have you an email, your profile goes nowhere ?
@ everyone. There has been a lot of Schifrin talking recently. Does anyone know about the score he composed for Abominable, his son's movie? I loved the movie, a truly great B movie with a thrilling ending. And a creepy score, too! Any help?
Being a longtime Hammer fan, I'm delighted to say I possess a copy of Volume 2 of the music collections.
I've got quite a bit of work on tomorrow, but if you'll bear with me, I should have it uploaded in a little over 24 hours from now - hope you can wait that long!
In the meantime Clint's, you can find your missing Lost Continent tracks here:
Like a hand in a glove my friend! Thanks so much for providing these tracks and of course your superb taste! Look forward to hearing Hammer Vol. 2, amazing how you miss stuff more when it's out of reach..
Cheers pal
Ennioman
PS @ Isbum Really pissed at myself for missing out on the western project, off to brand myself with a hot iron :-(
Yep I have that one (thanks to Filmpac) and it's a pretty good rip @320. Does the album only have 8 tracks? (my rip does)it doesn't say on the back cover.
If you get around to scanning the cover, you know where to send 'em :)
My site does seem to have a "finite" amount of material to work with, there are only so many spy albums after all. I may have to start going into more film soundtracks rather than 60's/70's compilations such as the Roland Shaw LP's (which I love).
While I'm here, I don't suppose anyone has anything from the cool retro cop show "Life On Mars" do they? I see there is some sort of "almost complete" collection of tracks used in the series.
With all these Hammer horrors in the wind, how about a good quality bootleg, no dialogue and sound effects. Not seen it posted before, and I have no idea who to credit, so all thanks to the mystery ripper. Comes with some tracks from Lust For A Vampire...
Smack in the middle of an AIDS panicked world, here comes Freddie expecting everybody to get down and do the nasty. The timing couldn't have been worse. The John Lennon song, ugh. But "Calling All Girls" still gets my attention, even if it should have been called "Message of Love".
BTW: It includes "Under Pressure" which winds up on numerous "Top 100 Rock Songs" lists. I can't answer why, just does. ;)
Does anyone have the soundtrack to 1975's "The Pom Pom Girls" by Sammy "Chevy Van" Johns ?? This is extremely hard to find and I've looked for years for it. Please someone help!
Does anyone happen to know where I may find 1975's "The Pom Pom Girls" soundtrack by Sammy "Chevy Van" Johns? I have searched everywhere for this Crown International 70's soundtrack and can not locate it. Please Help. Thank you. - Mr.Waverly
@ mrwaverly - Amoeba records in Hollywood has a copy of "The Pom Pom Girls". The Lord of Darkness, 7 Black Notes has not taken my advice to pick it up yet...spose I could this weekend. I imagine mrwaverly, you are nowhere near Hollywood?
Isbum, I am in the remote valley of western Ohio - and wish I was in Hollywood. If anyone could supply a rip of "The Pom Pom Girls" I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you all very kindly.
Still programs to reinstall, but I'll do those as needed. Read that you should do this kind of computer high-colonic once a year anyway.
Will submit Love Theme. Please DO NOT include Theme From Love Story. Nice piece, but after being forced by wife to watch movie first run, don't ever want to hear it again.
763 comments:
1 – 200 of 763 Newer› Newest»For Isbum,
Alan Parsons - Pyramid
http://www.mediafire.com/?1pdz0x41e4i
Hi!
I just want thanks to
1)Quinlan for "Mulholland Falls".
Many thanks Dear Quinlan!
I loved this music long tome ago!
And song of "Aaron Neville" nice too!
This is great gift to me after my vacation!
Sorry i can't Tell "Thanks" in January ,i was out Internet but thank you very much for again your help!
2)Filmpac for "The Firm".
I thing these both albums of Grusin very favorite of mine..
Thanks Filmpac for this other Dave's album!
Great melodies!
Especially i like main title.
"@ eda-88 - 8 score tracks, 5 vocal tracks, an outstanding soundtrack album for Dave Grusin. Would love to see this get the complete isolated score treatment, but until then, please to enjoy..."
Thanks for complete and your comments.
Like Quinlan you've made my day and this is great gift!
Thanks to all for January great uploads and uploaders!
@ elias,thanks for John Barry!
This is my request list
http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/my-requests-list-of-soundtracks
@ eburyjohn ,thanks for Parsons!
I'm looking for this great album!
http://www.piknick.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=6096
And from this album not high bitrate version of Morricone's "Addio a Cheyenne"
http://rapidshare.com/files/88321052/Addio_a_cheyenne.wma.html
P.S.
I have re-uploaded to ML blog "Psycho Morricone".
320 Kbits with covers.
12 Tracks|53 Minutes
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQNFL002
It was before my vacation,on 11 or 10 january.
And now new album.
"Ennio Morricone.Лучшие хиты из кинофильмов.Anthology".
Old Russian 2002 release.
Nice versions of famous Morricone's tracks.
Track-list and the info
http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/1303792/
Covers and links
Front
http://files.myopera.com/eda-88/albums/307963/Anthology-Front.jpg
Front (Inside)
http://files.myopera.com/eda-88/albums/307963/Front-b.jpg
Back
http://files.myopera.com/eda-88/albums/307963/3Back.jpg
http://rapidshare.com/files/88298223/EM-Anthology-a.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/88314614/EM-Anthology-b.rar.html
320 Kbps|20 Tracks
@ isbum
Sorry mate I don't have Erroll Garner's "A new kind Of Love". Looking at Soundtrack Collector, it looks like it is an EP (only 4 tracks). Maybe the rest of the score is from Leith Stevens who's co-credited as the composer on IMDb.
If you have it, I'm interested.
And I don't have any "Sky" either.
Cheers
Anyone got "The A-Team" soundtrack, by the great Mike Post?
Conversely, anyone want "Headhunter: Redemption/Headhunter," by Richard Jacques? It was just given to me by my friend who works in the film biz (sort of) and though I'd never heard of of the movie (or maybe it's a video game) I did enjoy what I heard on the discs. Very bombastic stuff, etc. Just throwing it out there, never seen anyone offer it up before (possibly because no one wants it, but who knows).
Thanks,
RG
re: Big Western Action,
@ Isbum,
Shizzle! The barn door closed on that thread before I got to put something else up. I'll stick with "Mucchio selvaggio", if that works for you.
@ Rocket From Mars,
Yeah, "Soul Full Of Gold" was the track I meant. I think "Mucchio Selvaggio" would resolve to that one rather well.
A belated thanks for posting 'Soul Impressions' back in December. It was I who requested it.
Someone was finally kind enough to post 'Naakt over de Schutting' (Ruud Bos, 1973). You can find it over at Monone's Library:
http://monone-library.blogspot.com/
I've been looking for this for years. It's always on e-Bay with a hefty price tag. Anyway grab it if you blaxploitation soundtracks or scores laid with that thick 70's sound.
There are other soundtracks here including L'Initiation (Francois Cousineau, 1970) and a Riz Ortolani score.
@ isbum
The excel spread sheet comprising all links from May 2007 thru January 2008 is ready to be posted (392 more links in January 2008).
At your best convenience.
Thank you
@ 3410, benoit, eda-88,
I ran across this Lp on Cerberus Records, "An Ennio Morricone Film Score Society Collector's Edition"
Contains "Tre Donne" - 9 tracks
and "Uccidete Il Vitello Grasso E' Arrostitelo"- 5 tracks.
Already posted?? Let me know and I'll rip it.
Also regarding the Morricone Lp,
the liner notes are from Harlan Ellison, famed science fiction writer. Don't ask me why. But scans can be made available.
@ manucosma - You're welcome friend!
What a fun score!
Howdy all. Just passing through, busy boy at the moment. A new month, I see, can't believe this is #10. Some upcoming shares from moi in the next day or two...
Alan Parsons - Eye In The Sky (for Isbum)
Georges Delerue - Platoon (for eda-88)
Georges Delerue - Day Of The Dolphin (for eda-88)
Soundtrack - Trespass (for mcc, yeah I got the soundtrack too with the Ice-T and Ice Cube song)
My thanks and appreciation to all sharers from last month. Talk to y'all later!
@ Spektra
Here's Piccioni's La Volpa:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BBJ342S
Cheers JP
@ quinlan - Ready when you are.
@ filmpac - I can help you out with eda-88's Dolphin. Was a wondrin' what you been up to.
Yippeee! My Percy Faith compilation got posted at the fantastic Lounge Legends blog! Part of this years resolutions is giving back music to blogs that have shared their great music with me. I currently have postings on three blogs, so I must be doing something good.
It me make happy! ;)
@ Isbum,
Regarding that EM LP, I'm good for CD rips of all of those tracks (via ML, of course). Thanks for the offer.
@ 3410 - Thanks for letting me know.
@ eda-88 - For filmpac.
"The Day of the Dolphin" @320
by Georges Delerue
http://rapidshare.com/files/88469641/GD_DayOfTheDolphin.zip
Filmpac, I kinda wanted to do this so I could show off my cover for it.
From a poster variation that put's old George C. Scott into an action picture a'la Bond. Very funny to me seeing smokin' Scotty running in a wetsuit!
Enjoy!
i second that The A-Team request... :)
thank you.
@ filmpac --
Thanks in advance for that TRESPASS track! Anything I can keep on the lookout for, in return?
--mcc
well since it got two posts asking for it, here's the A-Team!
enjoy... =)
http://rapidshare.com/files/88496209/TH3_A-T34M.rar
For those of you who are A-Team purists, here is the actual introduction and main theme to go along with j.'s gracious post
A-TEAM
INTRO & THEME (MP3)
http://rs319l32.rapidshare.com/files/88497948/TV_Theme_-_A-Team.mp3
It was 1958 and I was working at the White Theater in Fresno. Movie admission price was 75 cents. I sold tickets in the booth out front. Everybody seemed to pay with a wrinkled, sweat-soaked dollar bill. Nothing stinks more than a large stack of well-worn money. But inside the theater, there was a wide, wide world of western wonder.
A BIG tribute to our recent Western Action compilation, here’s a 42-track version of
JEROME MOROSS
THE BIG COUNTRY
http://rs352gc2.rapidshare.com/files/88500397/The_Big_Country__1958_.part1.rar
http://rs292gc.rapidshare.com/files/88500636/The_Big_Country__1958_.part2.rar
@ reza - I located a copy of "The Little Prince" (Richard Burton) music by Mort Garson. Should be here on Monday or thereabouts.
Hello everyone, sorry the site hasn’t been updated, had a lot on my plate and not enough time.
As far as this blog goes, I will not be posting legitimate releases on a regular basis. The only time I will post one will be if it has something to do with the blog post itself and I feel that I should pass it along. Most of the posts will be for soundtracks that haven’t ever been released or bootlegs. I will be posting more rips, therefore I will be posting less frequently. So check in from time to time and see what’s up. I will be keeping the blog public for one week, after that back to private. Send me an email (located in comments) if you want to subscribe.
@ Janus2810,
Hello, and thank you for Piccioni trio.
@ Piccioni-lovers,
Curiously, the main vocal version of "The More I Love You, I Love You More" is very, very quiet. Here's a copy, volume-boosted by 9dB to match the other versions, should anyone require.
http://rapidshare.com/files/88499629/24TheMoreILoveYou__9dB_.rar.html
QDL
@ 3410
How about this 192Kbps?
http://rapidshare.com/files/88523921/The_More_I_Love_You_I_Love.mp3
From the compilation "Women in Lounge", not my rip.
Thanks to the original uploader.
Has anybody heard from or seen THXjay around?
Also MIA, loungetracks and scoredaddy
@ Isbum & Filmpac ,thanks!
And Isbum!
Thanks for Lai and Cosma,for "The Hot Rock" of Quincy Jones and for the offer about Morricone’s LP.Thanks for Alan Parson’s project.
@ Ghost in Reverse,thanks for "Gatti Rossi.." Nicolai,such nice music..
I'm very long time, somewhere in 1998 - year bought "Dreams of passion" CD for the first time, but a couple of years ago and suddenly lost his CD left of a few tracks that I’m encoded in low bit rate ...
That's because it is always listening to music directly from the disk.
Therefore, I have decided to locate this album on the Internet, several tracks i have uploaded,11 tracks from 20 tracks.
My favorite tracks are Parson’s Mamagamma and Pipeline and Crockett’s theme by Hammer.
And The Deer Hunter by Myers-other version and Morricone’s Addio a Cheyenne from Once upon a time in the West –other version.
Or maybe somebody could find not full album but those tracks in High Bit rate ,@320 mp3..
02.Stewart / Lilly Was Here
03. Hammer / Crockett's Theme
04. Parson / Mammagamma
05. Parson / Pipeline
06. Myers / Deep Hunter
07. Vangelis / Chariots Of Fire
08. Lordan / Wonderful Land
12. Last / The Lonely Shepherd
17. John / Song For Guy
18. Didley, Horn, Jeczalic / Moments In Love
19. Clapton, Kamen / Travelling East
http://rapidshare.com/files/88556148/DoP64wma_not_full.rar.html
Not all tracks from "Dreams of passion"Instrumental Hits Album.
All low bit rate @64 Kbits wma
And "Addio a Cheyenne" from CD.
http://rapidshare.com/files/88321052/Addio_a_cheyenne.wma.html
Other’s tracks I don’t have ripped and always listen from CD.
Full track-list:
http://forum.donkeyhot.ru/showthread.php?t=2481
http://shanson-e.tk/forum/showthread.php?t=599
Front Album Cover
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3174/dreamsofpassion19wy.jpg
@The Score,thanks for "The Deep" by Barry.
P.S.Thanks for this blog and this post:
http://the-manchester-morgue.blogspot.com/2007/12/nicola-piovani-il-profumo-della-signora.html
Was looking for this great soundtrack..
Nicola Piovani-Il Profumo Della Signora in Nero
@ h2o,
Now, that one's just *too* loud ;)
My request are still the same:
Willow complete score
Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone complete score (not the expanded avaiable version)
Tremors complete score
I may be off for a while, BTW, because of some health problems...
@ Breton Girl ,is not help you ?
http://filmmusic.ru/2007/12/23/soundtrack-harry-potter-and-the-sorcerers-stone/
http://filmmusic.ru/index.php?s=Potter
Luis Bacalov's 2 albums of 90 years.
Not my rips
Il Postino
http://rapidshare.com/files/56155259/BIP1994LuB.rar
The Love Letter
http://rapidshare.com/files/74569446/TLL.rar
pass=golfo
192|13 tracks
Philippe Sarde
Cesar Et Rosalie
http://rapidshare.com/files/80141163/CER.rar
pass = golfo
192 kbits
@ breton girl
Nothing too serious, I hope. Have a spedy recovery.
For anyone interested, here's a great OST, full of eletcronic Boswell-like sounds : Nirvana ( 1997 movie directed by Gabriele Salvatores).
Great pre-Matrix movie. And Great Mauro Pagani/Federico de Robertis' score:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b4jeekkxn9u
@ breton girl---I hope everything turns out for the best! Get well soon---kind thoughts and best wishes,
Rocket
@breton girl
Get Well
Be Well
Stay Well
The real shame of "1941" was how badly it wasted the music, the actors and the production values. The script was all over the place and nothing seemed to come together. The laughs were few and far between. The direction was...wasn't...there. Nobody could figure out how Steven Spielberg could make instant classics like JAWS and CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND and then turn this out. (He definitely redeemed himself with his next film: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK).
But John Williams provided a great soundtrack to a lame comedy. It invoked the spirit of the World War II Hollywood movie marches and would've been the perfect music accent or undercut the comic mayhem...if there had been any.
Here’s a 38-track version of
JOHN WILLIAMS
1941
http://rs362gc.rapidshare.com/files/88622089/1941.part1.rar
http://rs328cg.rapidshare.com/files/88625585/1941.part2.rar
@Isbum,
I'm still "around" :)
I'm just suffering from blog overload at the moment, need to recharge my enthusiasm batteries.
I try and keep up with all my favourite blogs but it seems to take so much time :(
If you haven't seen it already I suggest taking a look at this blog, he's done some nice dvd rips of THX1138 & Logan's Run (two of my guilty pleasures)....hence THX
This may help :)
Wiels Time Capsule
I believe somebody on here (quinlan?) uploaded "Valley of the Dolls" (Previn/Williams) a few months ago. Would it be possible to upload it again?
And I'm still looking for the 19 track version of Schifrin's "The Fox," but it seems to be exceptionally rare.
Thank you so much!
@ dylan - I'll post THE FOX - 19 for you today.
@ruggo
Thanks alot for THE PRIVATE LIFE OF SHERLOCK HOLMES
@ dylan - "The Fox" by Lalo Schifrin
* TWO Parts 19 tracks
http://rapidshare.com/files/88659379/LS_TheFox1to10.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/88667229/LS_TheFox11to19.zip
Also for Schifrin fans, go over to
http://orgyinrhythm.blogspot.com/
and help yourself to Lalo and Dizzy's THE NEW CONTINENT.
From OIR:
The New Continent was the last original work composed by Schifrin for Gillespie during his two years on tour as pianist for Dizzy's quintet.It was first performed at the September 1962 Monterey Jazz Festival with an orchestra conducted by Benny Carter.At two sessions,before and after the festival,it was recorded in Hollywood. Lalo's final performance with Dizzy was a repeat of this work with an ensemble at Lincoln Centre in New York.
I got teary reading the last sentence, they shared such love and respect for each other.
@ THXjay - I know exactly how you feel man, thanks for dropping in.
@ eda-88 - Note this is NOT the various artists soundtrack, but the score as requested. Comes on disc with Salvador, which I also have if interested...
Georges Delerue "Platoon" (1982), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/88553573/GD-Platoon.zip
@ mcc - Various artists soundtrack, including the rap theme song by Ice-T & Ice Cube. For everybody else, WARNING: rap alert...
Soundtrack "Trespass" (1992), @160:
http://rapidshare.com/files/88557011/OST-Trespass.zip
@ isbum - Thanks for "What Comes Around" mate, gotta admit I'm a sucker for these. Don't suppose you've ever stumbled across "Rustler's Rhapsody" by any chance, one of the last hold-outs of these "good ol' boy" soundtracks of the time. The Parsons is upping as I type.
@ breton girl - Get well soon dear.
@ thxjay - Sounds like its time to get away from the bunker for a while. Go shake something blog unrelated. Works for me;)
@Manucosma, H2o & Isbum
Non soundtrack works from
Michel Magne, music recorded between 1959 and 1972 (with Martial Solal's piano on some tracks)
"Le Monde Experimental de Michel Magne"
http://rapidshare.com/files/88655674/lmedmm.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/88663353/lmedmm.part2.rar
Three short soundtracks composed by François de Roubaix for Mocky's movies during late 60's early 70's
"La Grande Lessive/L'Etalon/Chut!"
http://rapidshare.com/files/88671406/roubaixmocky1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/88673912/roubaixmocky2.rar
My own cd rips @320
Enjoy!
Recent releases (in France) so feel free to erase the post.
Manu, pourrais-tu me redonner tes coordonnées SL ? Je ne les retrouve plus. Merci.
Where is Parzival ?
@ segroeg -
Pouncing on these immediately.
Made my day friend! Thank you!
Parzival. Where the dickens are you?
Hope it's nothing serious, my friend.
@ eburyjohn and --mcc - Finally got a listen to the Parsons this morning.
Thank you both for the time travel tickets!
@ filmpac - Tony is also MIA, he hasn't said a word about my Lai soundtrack. I got a feeling he may have "Rustlers", if not Rocket must.
@ Tony - I also hope your absence isn't from anything serious.
Honestly, I hope it's just what THXjay's going through, a case of bloger burnout. Regenerate and come back when you can my friends.
Isbum, first off, I'm speechless, I seriously thought that nobody had the 19 track version of "The Fox." Second of all, I believe the version I had prior (13 tracks) is the 1967 album recording and this is the OST (or vice versa, but both are from different sessions). Either way, this music is absolutely amazing (one of the all-time lovliest melodies from a late sixties score, and that's *really* saying something) and I can't thank you enough.
@ isbum - Here ya go bud...
Alan Parsons Project "Eye In The Sky" (1982), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/88697121/APP-EyeInTheSky.zip
Alright, I just wanted to add that the 19 track version of "The Fox" is indeed a re-recording by Schifrin performed by the Sinfonia of London Orchestra and the 13 track version is the OST.
Once again, thanks Isbum!
@ dylan - Lalo's masterpiece of melancholy. Like walking on a frozen lake, the beauty slowly becomes overwhelmed by suspense and dread.
I love Lalo. Can you tell? ;)
Hiya pals!
Here's a little treat I think Everybody can enjoy!
"Music from The Little Rascals" - Hal Roach Orchestra
http://rapidshare.com/files/88654279/Little_Rascals__The__series_.rar
And this ain't no 'Little Rascal :The movie' crap either...
I'm sure these are probably re-orchestrated because they sound so good but i'm pretty sure the background music will never get a better release. Most recognizable to me were the tunes 'Bells', 'Dash And Dot' and 'Candy Candy' which were used over and over in the ol' 15 minute reelers.
I snagged this from a long out-of-business blog named Metropol after the theater in 'Demons' so big thanks to that dude wherever he is.
I've only stepped on the Lalo Schifrin train fairly recently, but I love everything I've heard so far. Is there anything else he did in the vein of "The Fox" (my favorite of his)?
@ dylan - Honestly, not to my knowledge. Had Clint chosen Lalo instead of Dee Barton on "Play Misty for Me" we may have been in the vicinity of said vein. Jugular. ;)
Someone might mention "The Beguiled", and perhaps rightly so. That's certainly a mood piece, but being a period picture...I dunno.
Jerry Goldsmith managed to create another score that is better than the movie itself. Once again, Goldsmith created one of his best main titles for this film with 'Spirit Of Africa', this time he is joined by Lebo M, the same African artist who contributed with his magical chants on the soundtrack for "The Lion King". As with "The Ghost And The Darkness", Goldsmith fancies African rhythms that fit perfectly to the soul of the movie, if it ever had one. The action music is fantastic, especially 'Bail Out', 'Hipo Attack', and 'Amy's Nightmare'.
It's too bad that this good piece of music was written for a terrible movie. However, Jerry Goldsmith knows how to make his music stand on its own.
JERRY GOLDSMITH
CONGO
http://rs151l34.rapidshare.com/files/88723011/Congo-_Jerry_Goldsmith.rar
1. Spirit Of Africa - Lebo M
2. Amy's Nightmare
3. No Customs
4. Kahega
5. Bail Out
6. Deep Jungle
7. Hippo Attack
8. Crash Site L
9. Gates Of Zinj
10. Amy's Farewell/Spirit Of Africa - Jerry Goldsmith/Lebo M
Shortly into the 80's I lost my interest in film music. I was introduced to The Cure, Nina Hagen, Robert Fripp, Joy Division, Fad Gadget, Souxie and the Banshees, The Human League, Ultravox...you get the picture, eh?
In 1982 this band came along and made me think twice about fully turning my back on film music.
A five member outfit with Magie Song who is either Korean or Japanese. I forget now and can't find out anywhere on the net.
Perhaps H2o can help me, along with a translation of "Rice Song" would be nice. Please, H2o?
From the liner notes:
"As a combo, The Fibonaccis played a tingling blend of '60's pop and art-school smarm. Rota, Theodorakis and Morricone all surfaced in Fib compositions, partly toung in cheek, partly in sincere homage."
I went to a 2nd concert because I'd heard they were doing Herrmann's "Psycho" and had written an ode to one of my favorite movies "The Bad Seed" titled "Leroy".
This delightful band burned out very quickly after the zombies at a record label started squishing them into a recognizable mold.
I've skimmed their "Best of" Cd for the tracks pertinent to the soundtrack genre.
They wrote the theme for "TerrorVision" 1986.
The Fibonaccis - selected works
http://rapidshare.com/files/88707508/FibonaccisSelect.zip
The soundtrack for "TerrorVision" would be very welcome here, I don't have it. :(
Also, for the heck of it, I'll post their track "Sergio Leone" on Morricone Lover. Why not, someone gave them Wall of Voodoo's take. ;)
be careful and enjoy.
Isbum,
Have you heard Pino Donaggio's score for "Tourist Trap?" The more sensitive parts are in the vein of "The Fox," which I'll bet is one of Donaggio's favorite scores.
Do you have a list of your all-time favorite Schifrin scores?
Ruggo,
Yeah, after the mid-eighties the quality of the films Goldsmith scored took a rather large nosedive, but of course the scores are wonderful! "Congo" is a good one, and one that most people haven't heard because the film was such a joke when it came out and I'm guessing next to nobody remembers it today.
@ dylan - Yes, I like "Tourist Trap".
You get it from The Manchester Morgue" like I did?
Isbum,
I actually obtained an excellent LP rip a few years ago in a trade. It's very good - lush, thematic romanticism (and that track with the moog...nice!) and excellent horror/suspense music (love his trademark "moaning" female chorus...very creepy).
Speaking of which, "Amityville" by Lalo uses the chorus quite well!
One more, I know you're a fan of Percy Faith. Do you have anything by him in the vein of his 1949 recordings of "Cumana" (utterly magnificent and insanely energetic) and "Tico-Tico?" I love those pieces.
@isbum
Terrorvision coming up in a bit
@ dylan - Oh ye of Faith, here's your one-stop blog for Percy's best!
http://loungelegends.blogspot.com/search?q=tico+tico
I would be thankful if you could share your version of "Tourist Trap".
I haven't yet committed to burning The Morgue's version onto Cd, so would be nice having it at a good bit rate.
@ ruggo - Oh yes my friend, bring it! The Fib's have like the first 4 or 5 tracks on the Lp. Guess they were bummed when the movie sorta tanked.
As Requested
RICHARD BAND/FIBONACCI'S
TERRORVSION
http://rs372l32.rapidshare.com/files/88753560/Soundtrack_-_Terror_Vision__1986_.rar
@ ruggo - It's not delivery,
it's DiGiorno! Just popped a pie in the oven my man. Gonna have few slices and settle in for some Terrorvision! ;) Thanks buddy!
@ dylan - You don't have to twist my arm to get me to bring on a Lalo Schifestival! I just have to gather the Big Western Action tracks tomorrow and I'll be on it.
@ Breton girl - I hope this put's a little smile on your face my dear.
"Airborn" 1980 Lp @320
by Mike Oldfield
http://rapidshare.com/files/88758057/MO_Airborn.zip
enjoy :)
Speaking of celebrities, not really singing, but does anyone have a rip of:
CO-STAR The Record Acting Game: TALLULAH BANKHEAD (late 50s,early 60s?)
or any other rare Tallulah Bankhead recordings? Been in a Tallulah mood lately...Thanks...
@ Eda-88: Thanks for the link, sadly it's the commercial release, and i already got the cd (2 time: one bought when it was out, and a second one who came with a collector box of the movie)...
@ Isbum: thanks a lot for the Mike Oldfield :)
@ All: thanks a lot for the best wishes. :) Sadly it's pretty serious this time. I've sprained my bad ankle without any reason (no twist, torn, or any other thing), i couldn't walk without my crutches, i have to put a pillow under my right foot when i sleep to reduce the oedema, and last but not least, i have to meet a specialist soon (with a lot of "luck" for an operation, or the permant use of a cane/crutch)... :(
@ jonny -
"Been in a Tallulah mood lately..."
As weird as it seems, you probably came to the right place.
"SKY" 1979 Lp @320
John Williams(guitarist)
Herbie Flowers, Kevin Peek,
Tristan Fry and Francis Monkman
http://rapidshare.com/files/88766508/SKY.zip
Instrumental Jazz
EnJoY!
@ Filmpac,thanks for the uploading of "Platoon",this is amazing!
And i haven't seen "Salvador" but i'm interesting of this Delerue's album ,thanks for the offer!
@ Breton Girl,pls.
How many tracks in your Requesting of "Tremors Complete Score"?
11 or 9 or more?
I 'll check Russian Forums..
P.S. Track-list not like here?
http://tremors.by.ru/music/music.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/giantworms/soundtrack.html
@ Segroeg,thanks for De Roubaix new!
Oh...my appologies.
I forgot,pass to "Psycho Morricone" as my nickname (pass = eda-88)
And "Il Postino"-@128 Bitrate..
Maybe someoone have a higher bitrate of "Il Postino"?
Alternate version of "Dimenticare Palermo"-Main Title @128 wma
http://rapidshare.com/files/88639800/Dimentica_Palermo.wma.html
The Professional [Extended] @320
Not my upload.
http://rapidshare.com/files/61127839/The-Professional-1981-OST.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/61129756/The-Professional-1981-OST.part2.rar
@ Eda-88: here's the back cover for Tremors complete score (41 tracks)
http://plissken.free.fr/Covers/T/Tremors%20Back.jpg
But minus the promo version (wich i've got from Nomwl1's blog, ages ago) i'll be happy with every version you could found... :)
For the completists, the following tracks of
"Films de Jean-Pierre Mocky"
this time composed by
Eric Demarsan in the 70's
Complete tracklising at
http://www.soundtrackcorner.de/Grande-Lessive-La--Etalon-L--Chut--/p1353/.htm
Link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/88823712/DemarsanMocky.rar
hey
does someone have LES VALSEUSES by Stéphane Grapelli please?
@ Breton Girl
RE: Tremors
Here is the text of my posting from The Daydream:
Expanded Score (Promo) - Ernest Troost & Robert Folk feat. Reba McEntire:
*This whole thing has started to piss me off. If you count up the total time of the Score Tracks on the back of this cover here: BACK + FRONT, you will get exactly 32 mins & 31 seconds of Score on the supposed COMPLETE SCORE. This expanded release that BoogiePop came up with has a Total Run Time of 42 mins & 16 seconds (Score Only). It looks like it might be the original Promo Release with Two Additional Tracks Added. I would be safe to assume they are from Robert Folk's Additional Score as that is how they are labeled. However, only Folk's Selected Suites CD has his additional work on it to my knowledge. That release contains a Suite that runs exactly 9 mins in duration. The two tracks on this release only run 4 mins & 17 seconds total. Now if you add up the Folk's Additional Tracks on the supposed Complete Release it adds up to 15 mins & 36 seconds. Even adding the Two Releases Tracks together your still going to come up 2:19 seconds short on Folk Tracks supposing that the Two Tracks are completely separate from the Suite. And that is before you subtract the 15 mins & 36 Seconds from the supposed Complete Score and find that Ernest Troost is evidentially only responsible for 17 Mins & 35 Seconds of the Total Score. A fact made even more confusing by the 37 mins & 42 Seconds of Score released on the Original TREMORS/BLOOD RUSH Promo. If the Complete Score is correct than that would indicate at least 20 mins & 7 Seconds of Unreleased/Replaced Score on Troost's Release. Add it all together and you have roughly 30 mins & 20 seconds of total W.T.F. Time? I have no idea what the deal is here. But this release has the longest Running Time and is, as such, the most Complete Version available that I know of. I have labeled it Expanded as it's anyone's guess at this point exactly how long the actual Complete Score would run. Feel free to add any insights you might have and enjoy this release. If nothing else it is encoded at 320k.
01. to 11. - Untitled Tracks
12. - Why Not Tonight By Reba McEntire
http://rapidshare.com/files/78812714/TTroFoComp.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/78813148/TTroFoComp.part2.rar
Pass: the idiots guide to overcoming slimey subterraneans
I just realized while the post date is December, I still haven't opened the blog for you to fetch this version. My bad. That other version with the multiple mini-tracks is still M.I.A. It was supposedly supposed to show up at LLDLS around the same time I made this original posting. I guess that got missed somehow. :) Hate it when that happens. Enjoy for what it's worth. It's still as close as I can get at this time to Complete.
@ boynotorious - 2nd draft, eh? ;)
@ Isbum
First Draft: Reader's Digest Version. :)
@ quinlan, mel, jazzers
Erroll Garner with Full Orchestra
Playing Music from the Motion Picture
" A New Kind of Love " 1963 Lp @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/88921387/EG_ANewKindOfLove.zip
@ mel - Hurry back my friend. You are missed around here.
@ eda-88 - The other half of the Platoon disc, plus a bonus golden oldie from your request list. Enjoy...
Georges Delerue "Salvador" (1986), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/88825334/GD-Salvador.zip
Georges Delerue "L'Homme De Rio (aka That Man From Rio)" (1964), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/88826648/GD-ThatManFromRio.zip
All this talk of Schifrin's Fox got me checking my archives, and I am shocked to discover I have the 19-track re-recording, plus a 15-track expanded version, but no 13-track original version. Could someone please post that one? Or did we do that already?
@Isbum...
Many kudos for the Fibonnacis post - never got to see them live, but remember hearing "Sergio Leone" on the end titles of ANDROID and trying to find out what it was... then after discovering them, hearing their cover of "Purple Haze".
Their only other soundtrack work was a song in the movie SLAM DANCE called "Art Life".
@ l. rob hubb - I recently re-posted "Slam Dance" so, subliminally, The Fibonaccis had infested my mind. ;)
Another band from that era, PYLON, has got me on the hunt too.
One thing always leads to another, as they say.
@ Boynotorious: thanks a lot for the Tremors post! :)
Geez, what a pass!!! *GAAAA* :p
@ Boynotorious: i'm got a password error (and yes i've copied and pasted it) - i couldn't open the file... :(
@ Breton Girl
Leave a single space at the end of the PASS when you paste it. That is always the error when this happens. If not let me know and I will just post a PASS FREE Version. Perish the thought. :(
Riz Ortolani request:
ADDIO ZIO TOM (1971)
Thanks so much...
FEAR NO EVIL : Frank Laloggia & David Spear
any help with this?
read more here:
http://www.percepto.com/projects/013/
thank you.
thanks J. for the A-Team and Ruggo for the addition.
Wow,Filmpac,thanks mucho grazios!!
Thanks for the Delerue's those scores..!!
Really appreciated,this is fantastic,what you do :)!
request: if i recall correctly i remember seeing the OST to War with Jason Statham and Jet Li somewhere in blogland...would somebody be so kind as to direct me to the correct blog i am looking for? It would be much appreciated, thanks!!
@ Segroeg
Many thanks for the Magne !
@ isbum
I heard "Rice Song".
But it is not Japanese, it may be Korean or Chinese.
Sorry for cannot translate it.
i was looking for a "Badlands" soundtrack.
i found this note in a amazon review of
"True Romance".
* "Note for "Badlands" music fans:
Unfortunately, there never was a soundtrack album produced for "Badlands".
The five (5!) "Badlands" songs from Musica Poetica can, however, be found on the 1994 BMG release (RCA Victor Red Seal) 6-CD box set version of the original Orff/Keetman recordings done between 1963 & 1975 on 10 LPs.
There are at least 4 other "Badlands" pieces on CDs 2, 3, 4 & 6!"
anyone have this 6 CD Carl Orff boxset ?
it goes for $150. on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Carl-Orff-Poetica-Orff-Schulwerk-Keetman/dp/B0011G4CQ0/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1202121985&sr=8-8
if no one has the above...
how about these Carl Orff's volumes...
Orff-Schulwerk Volume 1: Musica Poetica
Orff-Schulwerk, Volume 2 : Musik für Kinder
Orff-Schulwerk, Vol. 3 : Piano Music
4 private share...
seeditforward@gmail.com
thank you music lovers...
@ Boynotorious: i've tried without the single pass this morning, and it wasn't working... :( If you could provide a pw-free version, please, i'll be a happier person today.. :)
Howdy Pardners!
@ filmpac---dang nab it ya high falootin' kangaroo kickin' varmit! when in sweet tarnation did ya ask for RUSTLER'S RHAPSODY? Reckon it was while I was out on the trail---well goldarn it! I lassoed it, wrassled it, uploaded it and here it is!
(a great vinyl rip @ 320)
Various Artists (including Roy Rogers)
RUSTLER'S RHAPSODY
http://sharebee.com/a10caf75
Hope you dig it---
Your pal,
'Cow Puncher' Rocket
@ isbum, as caretaker [et al.)- Last night's prize-winner: Today here, tomorrow (or within 48 hours) gone!
This had been offered to me "as is", Bald, naked and shivering... In the meantime I gathered info & pictures from the vast web. Came home yesterday after exhausting trip, but stayed up to watch the "Goya Awards" ceremony (= the Spanish Oscars, aka Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España).
And now, the 2008 'Best Music' Winner's score is offered fully tagged.
Roque Baños • Las 13 Rosas (OST, ES 2007) -- 62 minutes @ 192kb/s
http://rapidshare.com/files/89102874/13_Cut_Flowers.rar
R·e·c·o·m·m·e·n·d·e·d, but just let the music please you...
J, yer awesome!
Ruggo- also awesome!
Thanks so much for the A-Team goodness!
RG
@filmpac
Is that version do u want?
The Fox(Lalo Schifrin) 13 tracks
http://rapidshare.com/files/89177391/The_Fox__Lalo_Schifrin_.rar
@All
Does any one have these titles?
The Keys of the Kingdom - Alfred Newman
King of Kings - Miklos Rozsa
Lost Horizon( not compilation) - Dimitri Tiomkin, Morris Stoloff
Thanks
@isbum
sorry bit late for the mort garson tribute but better than not at all
MORT GARSON
Signs of the Zodiac - Cancer
http://www.mediafire.com/?6wkzbi2wsdh
@ Mel and Parzival -
Thank you for being friends and close participants in the founding of this little place called Franklynot.
I wish better times ahead for both
of you.
Your return here will be as welcome as the first days of our acquaintance.
Sincerely,
isbum
And so they dont go to blog heaven some Lalo links from my no longer old blog
Lalo Schifrin - New Fantasy
http://rapidshare.com/files/30057301/New_Fantasy_lalo.zip.html
Gillespiana Suite composed by Lalo Schifrin
http://rapidshare.com/files/14242576/LALO__gillespiana.zip.html
@ boy notorious
The TREMORS password with and without the extra space didn't work for me, either.
Wikipedia explains:
Although tremor is not life-threatening, it can be embarrassing to some people and make it harder to perform daily tasks.
;)
@filmpac
I'm sorry , I know you dislike re doing things but I desperately want to know something .
I'm sick & tired of rapidshares waiting messup . I use broadband and I've eradicated all of my cookies , history files & offline files but still the result's the same .
Well is there any way through which I don't need to wait because it really exasperates me .
@ amadeus - Thanks for The Fox, yes, that is exactly the one I was after. Although a better bitrate would be nice, so I'll leave that one open if anyone else can help. But thanks for the post, is much appreciated.
Re: Lost Horizon. That's a Brigham Young release, and you know what that means hey. Perhaps next naughty weekend, but I ain't promising.
Re: Rapidshare. Have you also tried disconnect and reconnect? If so, and that doesn't work, and deleting cookies doesn't work, guess that means you need to buy a premium account. Or wait, just like everybody else.
@ rocket - Yee-haw pardner, thanks heaps for the Rustler's Rhapsody!! Can't wait to hear it when I return from doing boring pay the rent type thingies.
@ eda-88 - Most welcome good sir, for the Delerues. I won't mind if you wish to make them available on your own fine blog.
@ boynotorious - No comment;)
@ voncheech - Yes on Fear No Evil, but I haven't even had a listen myself yet. Busy busy busy at the mo, gimme a day or two please, if nobody else steps up to the plate.
@ all - What about them Giants, hey?
@filmpac
Filmpac here are few of lost horizons releases Bringham Young , Bud Movies , Soundtrack Factory & Tsunami just incase if you're feeling naughty anytime soon don't forget to post Max Steiners scores instead of lost horizon . Thankyou!
@ filmpac -
Here's a full blooded Fox for you.
@320 W@rnerFranceIssue CD
http://rapidshare.com/files/89232605/Fox.zip
GoneWithTheWave Lp by L.Schifrin
http://rapidshare.com/files/37238542/LS_GoneWithTheWave.zip
TheBrotherhood Lp Lalo& others
http://rapidshare.com/files/38930155/LS_TheBrotherhood.zip
TheStingII Lp by L.Schifrin
http://rapidshare.com/files/39679004/The_Sting_II.zip
LaloSchifrin&Friends Cd@320 2Parts
http://rapidshare.com/files/60128524/LS__Friends_pt1.zip
Part 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/60132515/LS__Friends_pt2.zip
SolMadrid Lp@320 L.Schifrin
http://rapidshare.com/files/70722115/Sol_Madrid.zip
EnjoY!
@ voncheech and filmpac
I can help with FEAR NO EVIL.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1OR56Y0B
I can't remember where I got this from, but thanks to the original uploader.
@ 320
Ok, I'll rear me Gobliny head with a request that I keep meaning to mention, and since I just finished watching Mad Max....
Brian May, what say you?
Anyone have Roadgames/Patrick? I would be really grateful, as it's hard to come by and quite expensive. And how about the True Story Of Eskimo Nell? I hear good things about this. Conversely, if anyone is looking for any May, I have most of the rest of it, so ask away and I shall try to upload! Sorely miss this composer - his style is really over the top in films, but makes for good records, and my heart is broken that my absolute favorite all time score, The Road Warrior - well the tapes are said to be lost, recorded over (???) to conserve tape. I often thought Bob Townson & Joel McNeely could do a fine job with a re-recording here in London or Scotland, but who knows.....cheers!
@ All
I am re-upping the Tremors with a bunch of other stuff for people this evening. Sorry about the delay. I am out of town due to my nephew finally popping a brain vessel and ending up in the hospital. (It's not as bad as that sounds, he'll be just fine.) Good news, I have a solid line here that likes Rapidshare. A luxury that has driven me batty from Woodland East. (Major brownie points for anyone that gets the reference without looking it up.) Hurray for the otherwise totally useless Bay Area. I will also re-up that GOSSIP that went tits up a few of you e-mailed me about from The Vault at The Daydream. FTP should be up by the weekend and then none of this upload/download crap will be an issue. This all has to happen fast as I officially go back to work this Monday. From there I can't guarantee much as my life and world is in for a major reboot.
I will link up in the morning and sorry again for the error. - V.
@ boynotorius - "finally"? I didn't know popping brain vessels took practice?
Woodland East...a "Point Break" location near where you live?
Just a guess. I know how the movie afflicted you. ;)
Segroeg,
Merci de plus de musique de la France, mon ami.
hello Isbum
I noticd you mentioned my absence. Thanks for thinking of me. Unfortunately my full-time (real) job keeps me hopping around the globe, making it difficult to keep up with the blog world. I'll be back soon.
Many thanks Filmpac,it's good idea-to make available Delerue's my requests to my blog...i'll will add later,thank you!
And here again,my friend uploaded for my blog (but i'll add it later to blog,after some's Tornatore's Movies):
Andrea Griminelli & Various Artists
Cinema Italiano: A New Interpretation of Italian Film Music (2001)
01 - Sting: My Heart and I (La Piovra)
02 - Luciano Pavarotti: Ai Giochi Addio (Romeo & Juliet)
03 - Deborah Harry: You'll Come To Me (Amarcord)
04 - Andrea Griminelli: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
05 - Cassell Webb: Mediterraneo
06 - Filippa Giordano: Fratello Sole, Sorella Luna
07 - Andrea Griminelli: Cinema Paradiso
08 - Elysium: La vita e’ bella
09 - Andrea Griminelli: Gabriel's Oboe (The Mission)
10 - Lucio Dalla: Malafemmina
11 - Deborah Harry: When Love Comes By (Il Postino)
12 - Luis Bacalov, Andrea Griminelli: Parla Piu’ Piano (The Godfather)
13 - Andrea Griminelli: Concerto For Orchestra (Anonimo Veneziano)
14 - Fellini Classics Orchestral Suite
Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YBQ27SMI
Password - nikitoz555
14 tracks
192, 320 kbps/sec
82 MB
Again Mister Morricone
(I think it for ML too)
The City of Prague Philarmonic Orchestra
Once Upon A Time - The Essential Ennio Morricone Film Music Collection [2 CD] (2004)
Disc 1
01 - The Man With The Harmonica
02 - A Fistful of Dollars
03 - For a Few Dollars More
04 - The Harvest
05 - The 5-Man Army
06 - Jill's Theme
07 - The Men from Shiloh
08 - Guns for San Sebastian (Overture)
09 - Two Mules for Sister Sara
10 - Giu La Testa
11 - My Name Is Nobody
12 - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
13 - The Ecstasy of Gold
14 - Nuovo Cinema Paradiso
15 - Deborah's Theme
Download Disc 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T6YIHZO4
Password - nikitoz555
15 tracks - 56 min.
320 kbits/sec
134 MB
Disc 2
01 - The Untouchables
02 - La Tenda Rossa
03 - Il Clan Dei Siciliani
04 - Regan's Theme
05 - Moses
06 - In The Line Of Fire
07 - The Thing
08 - Chi Mai
09 - Hamlet
10 - 1900 (Romanza)
11 - Vittime Di Guerra
12 - Marco Polo
13 - The Mission
14 - Gabriel's Oboe
15 - Ave Maria Guarani
16 - On Earth As It Is In Heaven
17 - The Falls
Download Disc 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0U2JTESF
Password - nikitoz555
17 tracks - 56 min.
320 kbits/sec
129 MB
@ Breton Girl & Anyone else waiting for this thing:
http://rapidshare.com/files/89360147/TreExp.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/89360805/TreExp.part2.rar
Virtual Pass: I'll show you my big worm if you let me play with your TNT
Anyone else seriously curious as to how long the turn around will be in regards to this title finding it's away to a certain "other site" after all the pointless smack that was peddled about it before?
@ Isbum
"finally"? - If this is referring to the Strike being over, YES & NO. The Boy pulled the "Rabbit Clause" and was going back to work either way.
I didn't know popping brain vessels took practice? - In this case, he has a mother that could have made Mahatma Gandhi Pissed Off and Suicidal with very little effort. Him going postal on himself was only a matter of time. :(
Woodland East...a "Point Break" location near where you live? - So utterly not even close.
Just a guess. - A tragic one at that.
I know how the movie afflicted you. ;) - Sob. Sob. What do you mean?
@ Boynotorious: thanks a lot for tremors :)
@ boynotorious - I love a good analogy. That sailed right over me.
I played. Damn it, nobody gets "parting gifts" on game shows anymore. I needs me a new crock-pot!
:)
@ All - Anyone else having problems posting here?
Request: MAMMY BLUE
by Hugo Montenegro
It's been issued on Cd, I just missed getting a copy, but I'll take Lp transfer if you have it.
Or a link to where it's posted. :)
Just ripping Roadgames / Patrick from my CD
Ennioman
@ bistis6
thank you for "fear no evil".
ordering the dvd of it now.
i love "lady in white" by the same director/composer.
@filmpac
thanks for the offer.
no badlands out there, huh?
surprising !
Hello people¡¡ Filmpac¡ Isbum¡
I hope that all of you are well
First question: someone knows the adress of the blog called melancholia obscura or something like this. At this blog there were the promo : 16 DAYS OF GLORY, SPECIAL EDITION, WITH ALL THE MUSIC FROM THE DIVERSE OLIMPIC GAMES. Someone has this?
Someone has extracted the music from DINASTY TV SERIES DVD by Bill Conti?
THANKSS
Parzival's beautiful blog is here.
http://melancholiasubobscura.blogspot.com/
Hi All.
Wondering if anyone has an old Mainstream LP by Elmer Bernstein; 'A Man & His Movies'. A collection of some of his very early scores.
Used to have it 30+ years ago, but got lost in a shift I think.
Thanks in anticipation.
SEASY
Would anyone happen to have this expanded V for Vendetta score?
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8909/vendettaback5qj.jpg
thanks for any help =)
As requested, from my CD here's
Roadgames / Patrick
by Brian May
http://rapidshare.com/files/89473289/Roadgames-Patrick.zip.html
Ennioman
@ ennioman - Site for sore eyes my man. Thanks for the May.
Up to my saddle sores in the Big Western project, does anybody remember who posted Nico Fidenco's "Lo Voglio Morto"?
@ J.
Good luck with that. Even the ELITE LEVEL Collectors I know are looking for anyone that has it. I'd gladly trade up anything I have or can get a hold of that is unlisted/supposedly non-existent for it if anyone out there has it. I highly doubt it's just going to materialize at this point. It's in the same pile of questionable RUBBISH as the FD3 PROMO as far as I can tell. :)
Anyone know if there's anything available from the Sci-fi movie PHASE IV composed by Brian Gascoigne? Nothing is listed at soundtrackcollector but I wondered if something unofficial might exist.
@ donovans brain - I knew that name, "The Emerald Forest".
Sorry, I don't.
@ Isbum
I know, I know, wish I could get here more, missing this place..
@ donovans brain
I've never had any music come my way from PHASE IV, but if you're a fan of the film in general, have this on me:
http://rapidshare.com/files/89495866/PHASEIV_original_60_sec_spot.zip.html
@ The Mighty Quin, no need to list.
@ Isbum
Drop me a line when you get time ref: a recent release you were asking about..
Ennioman
@ italian job - Where you been? I gonna tak'a sumthin' from Nico Fidenco's "Lo Voglio Morto" anna put it in'a da BIG WESTERN ACTION! for you.
@ ze carlos - I got some space on the BIG WESTERN Compilation for you to submit something if you want.
Come on buddy, I know you were excited about this when we announced it.
@ bistis6 - Sheesh, but you gotta be quick around these parts. But thanks for doing the honors on "Fear No Evil".
Since you lot keep swiping my planned uploads, thought I would rummage around in the dusty corners of the hard drive. I seriously have no idea if this has been posted before, but if so I missed it and got it elsewhere, so all credit and thanks to the unknown ripper. Looks and sounds like something Isbum might have posted. Sweet acoustic renditions of some well known 60s movie hits, hope someone likes...
Charlie Byrd (with Orchestra & Chorus) "Hollywood Byrd" (1967), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/89519145/CB-HollywoodByrd.zip
@ j - Likewise I am striking out on that Vendetta complete score. A quick chat with some (to quote boynotorious) "elitist" score collectors has them also interested, and curious. Personally I have my doubts.
@ donovans brain - Sadly, there is no Phase IV movie rip, at least to the best of my knowledge. One for the movie ripping crowd, perhaps The Master Cylinder when he returns. By the way, his blog is currently non-private (for a limited time), last time I looked.
@ filmpac - You are just really busy these days. What's happening?
Been workin' on the Western project all day.
I'm really pleased that so many of my favorite people have submitted music.
So, filmpac, do you want to do the honors of arranging the playlist?
Carrasco says he's got the itch to do us the covers. So everything is falling into place.
Ennioman....dude....amigo...mucho mucho gracias, I have been lusting for this one for ages, but keep forgetting to pursue it more. You are the best, I really appreciate this one!!!! So, let's keep the May going guys! Are there others people are curious about? There is the inkling of a good thread over at www.intrada.com about the composer, anyone read that, or post there?
@ isbum - As much as I feel honored, touched, privileged (okay, let's stop there) to do the playlist on the Western Project, I really need to pass on it this month. Yes, busy. Looking forward to it, though. Cheers for the thought bud.
PS. Was it you posted "Hollywood Byrd" or not? I don't think so, but just curious.
@ isbum - Oh my, the new project is love scenes. Jolly jolly, I can think of a few on this one! How hot and sweaty are we allowed to get?
Music-Snob has (finally) new selections for 2008 - several silent film scores by The Club Foot Orchestra"
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
Nosferatu
Metropolis
plus some extras...
Never heard of CFO? Come on by and check 'em out.
@ filmpac - I wouldn't give the Byrd to anyone here without a good reason.
Not me:) So what did you do mate, get your stripper job back at The Koala Club? Leslie and Maurice sure miss you! ;)
So, anybody else want to rack the tracks?
I am looking for the following three scores;
A River Runs Throught It - Isham
An Unfinished Life - Lurie The Horse Whisperer - Newman
Henry Mancini - Cinema Italiano (1991)
01 - The Untouchables
02 - La Dolce Vita
03 - Cinema Paradiso: First Youth
04 - Cinema Paradiso: Love Theme
05 - Cinema Paradiso: Theme
06 - Boccaccio 70: Bevete Piu’ Latte!
07 - Once Upon A Time In The West: Man With The Harmonica
08 - Once Upon A Time In The West: Main Theme
09 - Amarcord
10 - The Mission: Gabriel's Oboe
11 - The Clowns
12 - Romeo e Giulietta
13 - Once Upon A Time In America: Deborah's Theme
14 - Il Padrino: Michael's Theme
15 - Il Padrino: Waltz
16 - Il Padrino: Theme
Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOE72JKE
Password - nikitoz555
16 tracks
128 kbits/sec
56 MB
Andrea Morricone
Veronika Decides To Die (2006)
01 - Main Theme - очень похожа на Papa, can you hear me - legrand
02 - Presentment
03 - Steam Blue
04 - Notification
05 - Monument In The Clouds
06 - Philosophy Of The Transparent Sphere
07 - A Feeling Of Emptiness
08 - Somnium Cocotte
09 - Readers' Club At Night
10 - Baptism
11 - Imagined Date
12 - Rest
13 - Journey To The Past
14 - Steam Blue Part 2
15 - Soliloquy
16 - Rejection
17 - Unfixable Crack
18 - Trauma
19 - A Ray Of Light
20 - Filtering Sunrays
21 - Main Theme - Confrontation
22 - The Trip - Remaining Wishes
23 - The Trip
24 - Main Theme Reprise
25 - Laughing At The Wind (song)
+ HQ Scans
Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4EM4D9XQ
Password - nikitoz555
25 tracks
224 kbps
86 Mb
Cavatina (The Deer Hunter)
Password - nikitoz555
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OL0C0ZIL
Alternate Versions
@filmpac
Thanks for Delerue's L'Homme de Rio.
Do you happen to have Les Tribulations d'un Chinois En Chine as well?
@ruggo
You mentioned one track of Jarre's Villa Rides! for the Western compilation. Do you have a good rip of that score. The version I got via "youdont" was taken from a winching tape.
@ carrasco - Ah, there you are. :)
I think mr.ruggo's computer put a gag order on him. He can sign in here, but the red "publish your comment" doesn't appear on his computer screen. Same thing happens to him at SLPMOC, so it's not this blog.
Long story, sorry carrasco. I have a pretty good "Villa Rides" and can get it to you tomorrow.
What's your level of BIZZY right now. Drop me a line. The BIG WESTERN project is nearly ready to be dressed up.
@ Carrasco,here "Les Tribulations d'un Chinois En Chine"(LP)
http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/2008/01/09/georges-delerue-les-tribulations-d-un-chinois-en-china-lp
but encoded by only @192
http://rapidshare.com/files/81693238/CAIC.rar
pass = golfo
Covers
http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/28/gr_43328_730787_413089.jpg
http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/28/gr_43328_730786_617285.jpg
Cannot remember but sure someone here was after whistling albums ...anyway this is top notch
Fred Lowery - Walking Along Kicking the Leaves
http://rapidshare.com/files/89041445/FL-WAKTL.zip
link courtesy of traitor vic
@ isbum.
hiya how's things going.
any news on the bond project and when it will be ready ?
best wishes.
the score.
From a life turned soap-opera, with over-the-top plot twists and clicheed turns of events, I cordially greet my fellow collectors and friends at FranklyNot!
Just wanted to let you know that I have done some updates at my blog at
http://melancholiasubobscura.blogspot.com/
;)
Im in quite a mess right now, but I ain't done in yet and will stick around in any case...
@ isbud
Thank you, sir.
Will write again.
@ breton girl
Get well, chérie!
Will you still accept your Xmas-gifts so late in the year...?
@ ennioman
How are things with you?
Hope you're doing alright.
@ di(aphanous
Thanks for the roses!
Take care!
@ parzival - Nice roll call friend, good to see you dropping by.
Just like Tony's blog's, Parzival gets upwards of 50 downloads with hardly a single comment. I don't think it's bitching when they say they're disappointed, who among us wouldn't feel that way?
Even if it's only a word or two, you should tip the guy who's playing the music you're listening to.
That, and leeching makes me feel bad.
I'm taking a whole bunch of stuff from this blog,
http://sakaiiimusic.blogspot.com/
and really enjoying hearing many of the great rock albums that were in my brothers collection when I was a teen.
The blog's archive is HUGE. It's hard to know where to thank the person. In those cases, I usually leave my "thanks" in the most recent posting. At least it has a better chance of being seen, I guess.
@ the score - As soon as the BIG WESTERN project goes out to be mastered and covered, I'll be sending our BOND over to THXjay for his approval. The mesmerizing cube will return with the new covers on it.
CASINO ROYALE (David Arnold). Import pressed two-CD set of the score for the 2006 James Bond film starring Daniel Craig. Disc 1 has 40 tracks and a playing time of 81:59. Disc 2 has seven tracks from the film, 32 tracks from the 1967 version of "Casino Royale," and source music from the 1954 version of "Casino Royale"; total playing time is 81:56.
I'd love hearing a 32 track version of Bacharach's score to "Casino Royale". A Japanese pressing apparently.
A long-time guilty pleasure, and makes a nice companion piece to TerrorVision...
Richard Band "Puppet Master I & II" (1989), @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/89540058/RB-PuppetMaster.zip
@ isbum - Hehe, you're a funny guy, Koala Club mwahaha!
@eda-88 - Thanks for plugging the hole on Delerue Tribulations, it was going to be a tribulation indeed, MIA from my collection.
@ parzival - Hey, I thought we all agreed 2008 was gonna be a better year. Hang in there mate.
@ filmpac - All I can do to keep your spirits up mate! All that pay-the-rent stuff can be tedious.
Parzival hasn't been himself since "G" went off to pee on other blogs.
Some of that "aggression therapy" was good for him. Hell, we all need a bit of that now and again.
But enough about Amadeus, filmpac. ;)
Sorry to be so chatty today, but here's what's going on behind the scenes. I want to open several "shops" (posts, really) at this blog. I am hoping that Sallie and Mel will reunite here to share their love for Old Hollywood and Jazz with everybody.
My other dream is to have a place for our buddy Rocket From Mars and his fantastic vinyl finds.
The thing is, especially now the strike seems to be over, Rocket gets assignments that come with deadlines so his postings would be infrequent. I have asked around to see if someone with a love of Lp's would like to co-partner the store.
Actually, I only got as far as asking Reza if he would like to.
Unfortunately, he's so active at a whole spectrum of other blog's that he can't commit to another one.
So...what say you? Is their someone here, without a blog, who has music outside of soundtracks, jazz, or Old Hollywood that would like sharing their unusual records?
I'm all ears. :)
@ isbum - Enough about Amadues? Heck, I thought I was being gentle. Filmpac might need to check with his anger management group more often;)
I like the concept of having these other "shops", as you call them. Would these be similar to here, with everything happening in a comments section? Or do you envisage a more usual graphical style content? I seriously doubt I have the time to make a complete commitment, but would certainly be willing to contribute.
@ filmpac
Believe me, I'm trying the best I can here...
I got 10 1/2 months left to keep the agreement.
@ isbum
I'm delighted to see the notoriously boyish witticism of some of your guests here has set free such quality "punch"-lines in you as well...:D
@ filmpac - I was hoping you'd say that.
As to a logo or graphic to headline these, I dunno. Would a sign on the door help or draw attention?
Certainly, THXjay could weigh in on this matter, his blog features a good number of detours from the main page.
Heres Ruggo's computer problems, perhaps someone here can drop him a bit of advice.
RUGGO said...
Lost task bar, but got back a version of it. But open windows
don't
appear in task bar so I don't know what is running or downloading (or
can
bring a window back up to view) unless I use the Task manager. I've
lost
the ability to drop and drag anything. (So can't even move desk top
icons around). Also I can highlight, but when I use control+C it
doesn't
copy into clipboard; and likewise can't use "contol+V to paste (like a
link in the web address box). System restore doesn't work, can't seem
to
install any windows programs because the installer has disappeared.
E-mail working just fine as you can see. Was going to post these
problems for a group solution, but still no "post comment" button on
blog.
@ Parzival
Thanks for asking Bud, apart from being madly busy, I'm good and hanging on in there. Be glad when I can get back here on a more regular basis though, seems like a few of us here have been through the mill a bit recently..
Ennioman
@ isbum - Please pass this on to Ruggo. Sounds bad. Something is *seriously* wrong here.
First, I would try running every virus scan I can. It's possible that all this is somehow virus related, although to be honest I don't really think so.
Second, if Ruggo is a genuine computer wiz, he can play Sherlock Holmes with the Windows Registry. This is a tough area for most of us mere mortals, I can't even suggest where to begin looking. Alternatively, take the beast to a computer techie and see what he can do.
Third, and as painful as it is I think this is the only real solution, he's looking at a complete re-install of Windows. I had to do same myself only a few months ago. Note that this will not lose any music on his hard drive etc, but will also require a re-install of whatever software he uses (Word, Excel, burners, rippers etc), plus drivers such as printers. A complete pain in the butt, yes.
In my case I took this opportunity to slip in a brand new drive, and install Windows onto that. At least I got some benefit out of the exercise. Small consolation perhaps, but better than nothing.
I can only sympathize, and wish him the best of luck.
@ filmpac - He's no doubt reading what you said here. I can pass along any further questions Ruggo.
Ennioman's right. This 2008 is turning out to be a tough one for many of our friends here. Breton, Parzival, Mel, Tony, and now Ruggo.
Max Von Sydow's still alive. Maybe we could get him to toss some Holy Water on the blog? ;)
SHIT!!!
Where'd the "Western Themed" thread go?
In any event, this one just tumbled in with the dust from the ol' prairie. The single track is titled "Stampede," and is from the unreleased score to the IMAX spectacle, TEXAS: THE BIG PICTURE.
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/2a8ba0a0
Go on, get high in the saddle and rope 'em good, pard'nar!!! No room for cow poke'n Dandys around here.
Yee'ha!!!
- STooth
------------------------
P.S - Know that the track above wasn't included on the CD soundtrack, of which can be found here.
http://texascapitolgiftshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=550118&Category_Code=TBP
Much thanks for The Fibonaccis and TERROR VISION. Have always wanted more music by this band, but never knew where to look.
A request:
Does anyone have any music to Cartoon Network's THE VENTURE BROS? It's a mix of bizzare techno like grooves and orchestra.
THE VENTURE BROS animated show? ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Venture_Bros. ) Composed by J.G. Thirlwell, the show features pumped up music that has a kind of quazi techno, Johnny Quest sounding style. The composer goes by the name of FOETUS, and can be found at his site under the same name - http://www.foetus.org/
Any help would be appreciated.
STooth
Thank God for the cheap (Acer) backup laptop. At least I can communicate and I have the appropriate button (Publish Your Comment) to send this along.
Am working madly on the mainframe trying everything to get back up and running. Made a system restore CD, but haven't gotten it to work yet. The lovely people at Microsoft and HP thoughtfully put all the restoration files on a separated portion of the hard drive. But when things go katywampus, it doesn't do much good. Sigh.
@ scoretooth - Just happens we have room fer'yer'gol danged late post!
Yes, Isbum knows Thirlwell's Scraping Foetus Off a Wheel. Don't have any of it now, but how does one forget an absolute maniac like him?
@ ruggo - katywampus? Never heard of that one. Something that happens at an Indian Casino?
@ eda-88
Thanx for the Chinese Delerue. Unfortunately, the sound is rather (well, rather very than rather) dull.
@isbum
I'm looking forward to Villa Rides! In every respect, a good companion to The Professionals, methinks.
@all
Just watched The Satanic Rites of Dracula. The title by John Cacavas theme is pretty good. Does anyone have it? The score is unreleased but the main title has been released on compilations such as The Hammer Film Music Collection vol.2.
@ Parzival: of course i will! :)
@ carrasco - Glad you mentioned it, old Villa rode right out of my mind!
"Villa Rides!"
by Maurice Jarre
http://rapidshare.com/files/89817622/MJ_VillaRides.zip
Arriba! El Professionale!
If anyone's interests are piqued by the TEXAS: THE PICTURE cue, I will kindly upload the complete score at a later date (much more music than the commercial CD.)
@isbum
YES!!! If you can spare some FOETUS, my fever could certainly use a quenching.
- STooth
I'm sorry Carrasco,that version of "Chinese.." only found..
But i'll try to find better version..for you & Filmpac!
P.S.@Filmpac thanx again for Delerue's L'Homme de Rio/Platoon/Salvador + The Day of the Dolphin from Isbum.
Here's a new :
Monica Mancini - Cinema Paradiso (2002)
01 - Cinema Paradiso (Remember)(Love Theme)
02 - A Day In The Life Of A Fool
03 - The Summer Knows
04 - A Love Before Time
05 - Soldier In The Rain
06 - Alfie
07 - Too Late Now
08 - The Shadow of Your Smile
09 - Baby Mine
10 - Senza Fine
11 - I'll Never Say Goodbye
12 - Over The Rainbow
+ HQ Scans!!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQYOJAMN
Pass = nikitoz555
320 kbits/sec | 116 MB
Itzhak Perlman & John Williams & Boston Pops Orchestra
Cinema Serenade (1997)
01 - The Color Purple
02 - Scent Of A Woman: Tango
03 - Yentl: Papa, Can You Hear Me?
04 - Il Postino
05 - The Age Of Innocence
06 - Far And Away
07 - Les Parapluies de Cherbourg
08 - Four Horseman Of The Apocalypse
09 - Sabrina
10 - Out Of Africa
11 - Black Orpheus: Manha De Carnaval
12 - Schindler's List
13 - Cinema Paradiso
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1YWYJ4K7
Pass = nikitoz555
320 kbits/sec | 123 MB
Itzhak Perlman & John Williams & Boston Pops Orchestra
Cinema Serenade 2: The Golden Age (1999)
01 - Laura (1944) - Theme
02 - Now, Voyaher (1942) - Theme
03 - Modern Times (1936) - Smile
04 - Lost Weekend (1945) - Love Theme
05 - The Quiet Man (1952) - St. Patrick's Day
06 - The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938) - Love Theme
07 - Casablanca (1942) - As Time Goes By
08 - Henry V (1944) - Touch Her Soft Lips and Part
09 - The Uninvited (1944) - Stella by Starlight
10 - My Foolish Heart (1949) - Theme
11 - Gone With The Wind (1939) - Tara's Theme
12 - Wuthering Heights (1939) - Cathy's Theme
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZUSXM8K
Pass = nikitoz555
320 kbits/sec | 123 MB
Found some my requests from my requests list:
http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/my-requests-list-of-soundtracks
S.Myers-The Deer Hunter
www.m-z.ru/tmp/deerhunter.rar
(Not high bitrate)
Giorgio Moroder-SCARFACE
http://rs109.rapidshare.com/files/39393831/Scarface__Original_Soundtrack_.rar
thanks to http://rockandrentz.blogspot.com
Cliffhanger (Trevor Jones) (1993)
Covers:
http://www.flashup.com/i/4/2/4/gr_43328_642598_378429.jpg
http://www.flashup.com/i/4/2/4/gr_43328_642599_753782.jpg
68,4 MB-192 kbps-18 Tracks
http://rapidshare.com/files/68108333/MR.rar
Pass = golfo
Angel heart/1987 (such mysterious music)
Covers
http://www.flashup.com/i/4/2/22/gr_43328_717138_852397.jpg
http://www.flashup.com/i/4/2/22/gr_43328_717139_166383.jpg
34 MB-10 tracks-128 kbps
http://rapidshare.com/files/78989880/AH.rar
pass = golfo
Copycat-95-Christopher Young
www.m-z.ru/tmp/Copycat.rar
62 Mb
(Not high bitrate)
Carlito's Way-93-Patrick Doyle
www.m-z.ru/tmp/CarlitosWay.rar
71 Mb
(Not high bitrate)
Fracture (2007) Score, Mychael Danna & Jeff Danna @320
http://www.mediafire.com/?czfa2w0mojf
01 The Rube
02 Mrs Smith.mp3
03 You're Home Early.mp3
04 Beachum.mp3
05 Objection.mp3
06 Call Me Later.mp3
07 I Didn't Know Her Last Name.mp3
08 Bedside Vigil.mp3
09 This Is Where To Find Me.mp3
10 I Haven't Decided Yet.mp3
11 Suicide.mp3
12 I Decide When It Gets Pulled.mp3
13 A Certain Kind Of Strength.mp3
14 I Got The Bullet.mp3
15 New Trial
@ Carrasco
I have the The Hammer Film Music Collection vol.2. (BUT it is in storage at this time as I have it on Mini Disc). I was playing some Hammer stuff just the other night and missed this volume myself, so can I second Carrasco's request, but for the complete CD;
The Hammer Film Music Collection vol.2.
Thanx
Ennioman
PS I still have a couple of tracks missing from my Hammer music, if I could also request:
The Curse Of The Mummy's Tomb (Carlo Martelli) just track 7 needed @ 192 or higher
and
The Lost Continent (Gerard Schurmann) tracks 11 & 12, again @ 192 or higher
Thanks in advance.
Patrick Doyle
Carlito's Way (Alternate link)
57,6 MB|192 kbps|11 Tracks
Covers:
http://www.flashup.com/i/2/1/f2/gr_8956_599354_290000.jpg
http://www.flashup.com/i/2/1/f2/gr_8956_599356_126887.jpg
Download-Link
http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=FVRQBKZ0
Pass = golfo
(Thanks to horsie)
Une Femme Francaise/95
51,1 MB|192 kbps|18 Tracks
http://rapidshare.com/files/80397091/UFF.rar
pass = golfo
Christopher Young-Species/95
http://rapidshare.com/files/86906734/SpecieesOST.by.Bayke-Barbaros.rar
Pass = BaykeBarbaros
1.Species (03:30)
2.A Vibrant Slime (03:29)
3.Protostar (02:52)
4.Ring Nebula (05:2
5.Fever (Original "Main Title") (02:27)
6.Species Feces (04:24)
7.Bax Max (03:40)
8.Milky Way Breasts (04:52)
9.Safe Sex (02:32)
10.Worm Hole (02:20)
11.Son Of Sil (01:50)
12.Star Bright (05:01)
Johnny Guitar (Victor Young)
69 MB|192 kbps
Covers
http://www.flashup.com/i/5/1/bf/gr_8956_473366_579869.jpg
http://www.flashup.com/i/5/1/bf/gr_8956_473369_308359.jpg
1. Johnny Guitar/Opening Credits
2. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 2)
3. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 3)
4. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 4)
5. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 5)
6. Johnny Guitar/(Pt. 6)
7. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 7]
8. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 8]
9. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 9]
10. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 10]
11. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 11]
12. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 12]
13. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 13]
14. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 14]
15. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 15]
16. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 16]
17. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 17]
18. Johnny Guitar/ [Pt 18]
19. Johnny Guitar/End Credits
http://www.badongo.com/en/file/3870507
http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=5JW6UF30
Pass = horsie71
Elmer Bernstein
Return of the Seven/66
http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=JT3CMZEP
192 Kbps
Oscar/1991
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVI1FZFM
THE GOOD SON/1993
128KBPS/39MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z0GMDXNW
Thanx to "Mijos" from "Vagos"!
Shining Through (Michael Kamen) (1992)
60 MB|192 kbps
Thanks to "Horsie"
http://rapidshare.com/files/74012885/RELO.rar
pass = golfo
12 tracks,Covers
http://www.flashup.com/i/5/2/15/gr_43328_685248_480085.jpg
http://www.flashup.com/i/5/2/15/gr_43328_685249_932481.jpg
Bill Conti
F/X (1986)
http://rapidshare.com/files/85811358/FX-_Varese_Deluxe_Ed.rar.html
Thanx to "juanginger"
22 tracks|192 Kbps
Covers
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg220/juanginger/Fx-front.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg220/juanginger/Fx-back.jpg
Track listing
1. Main Title (03:06)
2. The Scam (01:13)
3. Rollie’s Diversion (02:51)
4. DeFranco (03:13)
5. Bust The Bust (02:41)
6. No Loose Ends (01:09)
7. My Van (00:47)
8. Tap, Tap, You're Dead (01:40)
9. Rollie’s Scared (01:12)
10. The Wrong Hit (05:23)
11. Baldy Takes A Bath (03:34)
12. To The Boathouse (01:17)
13. All In One Night (02:0
14. He’s In The Building (02:07)
15. Lipton’s Last Ride (02:29)
16. The Bombs (03:11)
17. The Chase (03:54)
18. Rollie’s F/X (03:25)
19. He’s In The House (00:57)
20. Rollie And Baldy (01:4
21. Hi Rollie, I'm Leo (04:10)
22. Baldy Takes A Bath (Album Version) (01:05)
F/X / A Prayer For The Dying (Bill Conti) (1985/1987)
Covers:
http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/33/gr_43328_758199_928552.jpg
http://www.flashup.com/i/1/2/33/gr_43328_758200_995387.jpg
pass = golfo (Provided by Horsie)
http://rapidshare.com/files/86750280/fx___a_prayer_for_the_dying_192_.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/86751866/fx___a_p_f_t_d_2.rar
79,9 + 28,7 MB|192 kbps|25 Tracks
Requests:
1) Teo Usuelli - Alla Ricerca Del Piacere
2) Piero Piccioni - La Volpe Dalla Coda Di Velluto
Thanks in advance
@Isbum,
I've been playing around with the look of my site to keep it interesting (for me, if nothing else :)
I like your idea to open up other rooms (as I call them), as you've said my place has quite a few of these so if you need any ideas give me a shout.
I only did it because blogger is quite basic and not like a website where you can navigate off to other areas, but the way I've done it it works the same way but takes a little more work.
Good luck with it.
P.S. If anyone has an insane amount of rare Crime/Spy slbums they wish to share, I'm only to happy to host them in a dedicated "room" for the owner at my place :)
P.P.S. I wish I had half as many visitors to my Spy Forum that we get here :(
I guess these things take off on their own, you can't plan 'em!
Isbum,
As I've said before, because I don't contribute too much music here, if there is anything you need help with regarding design/artwork/logo's just let me know buddy.
Thanks all
Jason
Giorgio Moroder -Flashdance
10|243 MB|Ape-Cue-Flac
Tracklist:
01. Irene Cara Flashdance... What A Feeling (3:55)
Producer - Giorgio Moroder
02. Shandi He's A Dream (3:28)
Producer - Ronald Magness
03. Helen St. John Love Theme From Flashdance (3:15)
Producer - Giorgio Moroder
04. Karen Kamon Manhunt (2:36)
Producer - Phil Ramone
05. Joe Esposito Lady, Lady, Lady (4:14)
Producer - Giorgio Moroder
06. Laura Branigan Imagination (3:40)
Producer - Phil Ramone
07. Donna Summer Romeo (3:15)
Producer - Giorgio Moroder , Pete Bellotte
08. Cycle V Seduce Me Tonight (3:33)
Producer - Giorgio Moroder
09. Kim Carnes I'll Be Here Where The Heart Is (4:37)
Producer - Keith Olsen
10. Michael Sembello Maniac (4:12)
Producer - Phil Ramone
http://rapidshare.com/files/54561095/Flashdance.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/54566630/Flashdance.r00
http://rapidshare.com/files/54569878/Flashdance.r01
Pass: Hoger
About "Love Scenes Project"!!
May I add Love Theme from Flashdance??
This will be on the rules of New Project?
Thanks!
If anyone is interested and hasn't been there before, here is a direct link to The Crime Lounge
Spy Forum
Thanks for looking
Hello,
I'm looking for the albums of Spectrasonics (AKAI with the participation of Hans Zimmer) :
Symphony of voices
Heart of Africa cd1
Thanks.
@ THXjay - Thanks for the offer.
When we get some of our friends fixed up and feeling good again we should be ready to open some new shops in Franklyville.
Jay, it's hard to find anything you don't already have at the Crime Lounge, but I got a record yesterday called "Mission: Impossible & Other Action Themes" (Design Records) played by The Secret Agents.
If you have it, check the bit rate, I've ripped it @320.
salm.d
I've lots of Akai cdroms including Heart of Africa CD1 - Hans Zimmer, can these be zipped and uploaded never tried before
Which country are you from may be easier to copy and post
have you an email, your profile goes nowhere ?
@ everyone.
There has been a lot of Schifrin talking recently. Does anyone know about the score he composed for Abominable, his son's movie? I loved the movie, a truly great B movie with a thrilling ending. And a creepy score, too! Any help?
@ ghost in reverse - I got "Abom" for you soon. Uploading now.
HONESTLY PEOPLE!!!
You did an EXCELLENT job selecting tracks for the BIG WESTERN ACTION! project!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Isbum is blown away!
I never saw it coming! BullsEYE!
@Carrasco & clint's archive
Being a longtime Hammer fan, I'm delighted to say I possess a copy of Volume 2 of the music collections.
I've got quite a bit of work on tomorrow, but if you'll bear with me, I should have it uploaded in a little over 24 hours from now - hope you can wait that long!
In the meantime Clint's, you can find your missing Lost Continent tracks here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/89976581/lostcontracks.zip.html
Hope they're the right ones, let me know if there's a problem.
@ Spektro,
See:
February 1, 2008 3:59 PM
February 1, 2008 11:55 PM
@ ghost in reverse -
"@bominable" by Lalo Schifrin
Cd @320 *in 2 parts*
http://rapidshare.com/files/89993954/LS_ABOM_pt1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/89998785/LS_ABOM_pt2.zip
e n j o y !
@ Simon Underwood
Like a hand in a glove my friend!
Thanks so much for providing these tracks and of course your superb taste!
Look forward to hearing Hammer Vol. 2, amazing how you miss stuff more when it's out of reach..
Cheers pal
Ennioman
PS @ Isbum
Really pissed at myself for missing out on the western project, off to brand myself with a hot iron :-(
@Isbum,
Yep I have that one (thanks to Filmpac) and it's a pretty good rip @320. Does the album only have 8 tracks? (my rip does)it doesn't say on the back cover.
If you get around to scanning the cover, you know where to send 'em :)
My site does seem to have a "finite" amount of material to work with, there are only so many spy albums after all. I may have to start going into more film soundtracks rather than 60's/70's compilations such as the Roland Shaw LP's (which I love).
While I'm here, I don't suppose anyone has anything from the cool retro cop show "Life On Mars" do they? I see there is some sort of "almost complete" collection of tracks used in the series.
Thanks
With all these Hammer horrors in the wind, how about a good quality bootleg, no dialogue and sound effects. Not seen it posted before, and I have no idea who to credit, so all thanks to the mystery ripper. Comes with some tracks from Lust For A Vampire...
Harry Robinson "Countess Dracula" (1970), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/90012771/HR-CountessDracula.zip
Plus a previous share, link still good after almost a year. Can't keep a good vampire down...
Harry Robinson "The Vampire Lovers" (1970), @160:
http://rapidshare.com/files/21911300/HR-TheVampireLovers.rar
@ isbum - Thanks for the Foxy upgrade mate, much appreciated:))
I have been looking for this all over every Rock/Prog/Disco blog I can find, but "no dice" as Letterman likes to say.
Think people probably find it an embarrassment to the band. I remember my friends looked at me kind of funny when I'd play it.
Let's see if the same thing happens.
Hot Space by Queen Cd@320
http://rapidshare.com/files/90012840/Queen_HOTSPACE.zip
@ THXjay - It's a pretty fun record, but that version of "Star Trek" is totally nursing home talent night! ;) I'll drop you scans.
Filmpac looks at Isbum kinda funny;)
What next, Rod Stewart's Hot Legs?
@ Isbum
Just a reminder that our bud filmpac did provide us with Rock Follies! :-0
...and err I was the only sad dude that took it...or an old enough fart to remember it!
But Damn if I didn't feel like a new man after I admitted it ;-)
Ennioman
@ Filmpac
Shocked and quite gobsmacked at Countess Dracula!
Sounds terrific!
I think you've just inspired me to make a set of covers for this one.
A Big thank you mate!
Ennioman
Smack in the middle of an AIDS panicked world, here comes Freddie expecting everybody to get down and do the nasty. The timing couldn't have been worse.
The John Lennon song, ugh.
But "Calling All Girls" still gets my attention, even if it should have been called "Message of Love".
BTW: It includes "Under Pressure" which winds up on numerous "Top 100 Rock Songs" lists.
I can't answer why, just does. ;)
Does anyone have the soundtrack to 1975's "The Pom Pom Girls" by Sammy "Chevy Van" Johns ?? This is extremely hard to find and I've looked for years for it. Please someone help!
For the heck of it, a new rip @320 with complete booklet scans,
"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly"
Expanded *in 2 parts*
by Ennio Morricone
http://rapidshare.com/files/90021797/EM_GBU_Exp._pt1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/90028921/EM_GBU_Exp._pt2.zip
You want Gold Tuco? Heres your stinking Gold! ;)
Does anyone happen to know where I may find 1975's "The Pom Pom Girls" soundtrack by Sammy "Chevy Van" Johns? I have searched everywhere for this Crown International 70's soundtrack and can not locate it. Please Help. Thank you. - Mr.Waverly
@ mrwaverly - Amoeba records in Hollywood has a copy of "The Pom Pom Girls". The Lord of Darkness, 7 Black Notes has not taken my advice to pick it up yet...spose I could this weekend. I imagine mrwaverly, you are nowhere near Hollywood?
Isbum, I am in the remote valley of western Ohio - and wish I was in Hollywood. If anyone could supply a rip of "The Pom Pom Girls" I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you all very kindly.
Brrr! Sounds cold mrwaverly! Or are you just picking up pieces of Tennessee in your back yard?
@ H2o and filmpac - Check your emails please. I need approval on The Band.
@ isbum
OMG! Now I'll be able to freak out in my middle of nowhere thanks to you.
A big thanks, pal!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack.
Reinstalled the operating system.
Running lean and mean.
Still programs to reinstall, but I'll do those as needed. Read that you should do this kind of computer high-colonic once a year anyway.
Will submit Love Theme. Please DO NOT include Theme From Love Story. Nice piece, but after being forced by wife to watch movie first run, don't ever want to hear it again.
Post a Comment