@ archer - Sorry to bump your post mate, but I have no idea how you got in to post here before I could.
Now. That's confusing. Isn't it? ;)
Welcome everybody to August at Frankly YES!
Here's what is going on. The manager is giving us until Monday to pay the full rent.
The donations were amazing and covered 85% (per-cent) of our rent! My roommate is going to borrow the balance from a College friend on Saturday and we'll have a full month to get our incomes back up.
You did it! Your donations saved me from packing up everything and leaving the country to live on Filmpac's couch! I'm only half-joking, I asked him if he had a couch.
I doubt I could have afforded the air fare though. :(
I'm not taking what you did for me lightly. Please understand the humor here is my way of releasing a huge amount of stress that has built up since we lost our major income in the middle of June.
I was sort of holding back in hopes that I would have even better news to tell you, but things aren't fixed completely yet.
What you've given us is a fighting chance to fix everything, and for that I will be eternally grateful to everyone here.
The donation button is going away, but I ask that you continue to support me through good thoughts or prayers.
Here's Archer's post, although I'm not sure what he meant by it.
archer said...
this site is appreciated, but damn it's confusing.
dl-ed rózsa's sodom and gomorrah and found it absent any tags or info.
the track listing:
Disc One
1. Ouverture (4:34) 2. Preludio (2:21) 3. Il Deserto (2:17) 4. L'Incontro (:35) 5. Le Porte di Sodoma (2:19) 6. Tortura di Tamara (2:54) 7. Musica Per Lira (1:15) 8. La Favorita della Regina (1:30) 9. Il Giordano (3:02) 10. Il Popolo Eletto (2:40) 11. Gioco di Bimbi (1:39) 12. Il Prezzo della Liberta (2:35) 13. La Sconfitta di Astaroth (2:31) 14. Preghiera (:44) 15. Risposta ad un Sogno (2:39) 16. La Diga (1:06) 17. Lettura della Mano (1:47) 18. Marcia degli Elamiti (1:07) 19. Il Bagno della Regina (:24) 20. La Minaccia di Lot (1:34) 21. Pastorale del Fiume (4:40) 22. Ildith Ha Paura (:55) 23. Matrimonio (1:30) 24. L'Addio (1:17) 25. Tranello (1:28) 26. La Battaglia della Diga (4:35) 27. Marcia della Vittoria (:38) 28. Il Benvenuto in Sodoma (1:22)
Disc Two
1. Intermezzo (5:07) 2. Entro le Mura di Sodoma (1:29) 3. La Volonta di Jehovah (1:46) 4. Gelosia (2:49) 5. Danza delle Gemelle (3:56) 6. Danza dei Peccatori (2:32) 7. Fuga degli Shiavi (1:03) 8. La Disfatta di Astaroth (2:29) 9. Prigione (1:07) 10. Messaggeri di Jehovah (2:15) 11. Nuovamente Libero (:42) 12. La Missione di Lot (1:58) 13. Esodo (1:32) 14. Distuzione di Sodoma (4:17) 15. Statua di Sale (3:37) 16. Epilogo (2:03) 17. Preghiera (alternate 1) (2:44) 18. Pregheria (alternate 2) (2:27) 19. Preghiera (alternate 3) (2:£3) 20. Danza (alternate) (1:31) 21. Preghiera (alternate 4) (2:10) 22. Preghiera (alternate 5) (2:30)
@ All - I'll be back, touching on the needle point ;) ___
@ scoretooth - I'm undertaking the job of posting the audio to The Gabriel Yared Concert. Had never seen his face before! Whom does he remind me of? (Himself but lapsed in my mem?)
@ Jean - Only one word; ok, then two... tops: Good Lord! Mais qui êtes-vous, cher généreux voisin homonyme? ___
@ isbum - Spotting the 'donate' button earlier today, made me worry too. I got a little darling daughter who's called Leonora, and lives in London. Have you come across such a musical name recently?
Glad to hear you are starting to dig out of the hole. Let us know if there's anything else we can do. I learned a long time ago, the best way to achive your goals is by networking.
As I spent a bit of effort on this last-day-in-July posting, I'm going to re-up it here for those who don't go back to prior months.
THE QATSI TRILOGY
Philip Glass, in the tradition of many modern composers, has been able to survive in two worlds: the classical concert stage and film soundtracks. Thankfully, we live in an age when everything IS recorded, and made available. Known for many of his minimalist compositions, he is yet able to meet the full orchestral and electronic demands of film. From Mr. Glass’s notes: The score for KOYAANISQATSI (1982) grew out of the instrumental style typical of the ensemble of keyboards, winds, and voice for which Glass had been composing for many years. The movement of the film from the organic images of the American Southwest to the hi-tech accelerated life of modern North American cities is reflected in his version of a modern synthesized music.
With POWAQQATSI (1987), we see the indigenous communities of the Southern Hemisphere impacted by rapid transformation through its encounters with the Northern industrialized world. Accordingly, one hears echoes of India, Africa, and South America in this 'world music' score. The use of percussion instruments from around the world further enhances this impression.
In NAQOYQATSI (2002), Director Reggio turns to a visual language heavily dependent on digital, synthesized images. With this film, the "civilized violence" in the narrative of the film goes beyond anything seen in the two preceding films. In this case, Glass chose a contrasting language for the music, "composing music for a large (acoustic) symphonic ensemble featuring a solo cello throughout. His instinct was to balance the quite startling effect of the synthetically composed images with a sound world of "natural" timbres. Furthermore, the solo cello — played superbly by Yo-Yo Ma - quickly emerges as the "voice" of the music, lending the score an overall human dimension.
PHILIP GLASS KOYAANISQATSI http://rs99l33.rapidshare.com/files/133869277/Philip_Glass_Koyaanisqatsi.rar OR http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCD57MVS
http://rs150gc2.rapidshare.com/files/133877105/Philip_Glass_Powaqqatsi.part2.rar OR Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=441S0G3A Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FRSAUQC
@ ruggo - Great idea. I'll put some thought into it.
Where were you in 1969 ruggo? This "Mongoose" song was a minor hit and set off a mini-phenomenon that had Mattel making "Snake" and "Mongoose" Hot Wheels. I believe even the Indy-500 got in on the act.
Being a movie maker kid, the songs dramatic and descriptive storytelling caught my attention and imagination.
isbum, i'm guessing it was the "damn it's confusing" part that wasn't clear as to meaning. this site is just set up very differently and takes a bit to decipher initially, that's all.
@ archer - Actually, I wasn't sure why the track listing was added to your post. Was that to help other people who have the un-tagged download? Glad you like the blog archer! Just ask, we're here to help.:)
@ score-brother - Gotcha got a re-up some time during the last month or so, by moi. Seems a remarkably popular re-request for some reason. And here it is again, 2 score tracks by Bill Conti, the rest are songs, link still good...
@ isbum - Incredibly glad to hear how things worked out. I know how difficult this last month has been for you, and how hard you have chased everything you need to get your life back in order. My sincere thanks go to all the Franklynotters who helped out, be it financially or spiritually. It is a credit to you all, and a marvel in this day and age of internet apathy. Frankly YES indeed:))
@ di(aphanous – I will tell you who I am Just like you a music lover , a real one, a lover from any kind of music, just like everyone here , a very great fan, no a very great lover of Rozsa’s music, I decide to never coming back, no , there is not a question of money since I think, I was between one of the first to help to isbum, and before isbum talk himself about is problem on the blog, directly when I see the lilted pig of donate, I send something there where not very much, but I continued more than once… but here are not the question. Your French are so perfect I suspect you are a French people ? If not thank you for you very good language .
I make a lot of friends here, the first one Tony a real gentleman, then Ruggo, Gunshotdwound, isbum, filmpac, thank you friends I’m really trust you I’m sorry for the others but they are more … sorry to not put all the names.
But they are one of the member here who’s a thief , I’m maybe a French one of course an old one, But I am not stupid, for me, share meant to give some to each one need something, Well the stupid man make a test, I make a wrong post on my blog to see what’s happened, and hit’s working, many of my share go to another blog, and not only from my blog but from this one to, and all the blog are coincidently from the same , I will not giving his name if not necessary, maybe never , But I now you, please remember that, I know who you are. The method I use it’s infallible, That’s the privilege of experience. You push me to make a new private blog, Every one who’s like to coming are welcome but not you. If you don’t think it’s the true I’m really don’t care about that, I can prove it, That’s enough for me.
It’s take me sometime hours to prepare a share for the blog, As I’m write upside it’s not a question of money , I’m buying any week 20 to 50 CDs, I have many LPs, I’m retired and for some I have time enough, No, the time goes by , and I have not only that to do, but O.K that’s my problem, and I will not extend more.
Well That’s who I am, I’m not turning around something I would like to said. Je suis comme je suis, un généreux voisin, trop gentils et parfois trop naïf, mais tout le monde change suivant les situations…
Of course I don’t blame the blog certainly not, Don’t think that please! This blog are the most beautiful things I never find.
All my trough go to all my friends here. And thank you di(aphanous for your trough about Me.
@ jean - My heart breaks to read this sad news. We came here because of a trouble caused by one person who had no respect for the feelings of others. It seems their is always one who doesn't. Please send me the name of this person. He can continue to leach here, but I don't wish to know that he's posting, requesting, or otherwise behaving as what he's doing is right in our community.
@jean -My friend, it can be very discouraging when this happens, and unfortunately we've all had this happen more times than I can count.
I've almost closed my blog because of it. But...I still love to share with others what I have, and when others have allowed me to share their shares on my blog, I always try to make sure that they get the credit that they deserved.
It takes so much time and effort to put into these shares, and I truly know how you feel.
We all appreciate your wonderful shares, and you as a person are a jewel :)
@ all - I'm sorry I'm not sleeping from all night and I was to nervous when I'm writing this post, I hope everyone have understand with 20 to 50 CDs any week ( I meant each Month )- :)
@ Isbum - No I will not giving his name it's to easy to change identity and came back, This are now 6 weeks I'm follow him, Oh my God I'm see him practically on all the Blog, On 6 weeks you can make a lot of job when your suspect someone, and I'm never give it up. Of course I also see some of my contributions with my Link and These are great sharer.
But there it's still something who's let me laugh , when someone make you a gift, and this gift is your own contribution. That's make me laugh! :))
But now for me this case are closed. I know him and that's all.
I will send you soon an invitation for my private blog or club this are mostly different as a current blog, since I got your email, If filmpac Would like to coming He must send me an email, but you know better than I the system. I’m all ready send them to some friends.
Sorry I’m see I’m later, But it’s take me many time to write in English and of course the messages are crossed .
@ Tony - Sorry but I cannot stay without reply to a friend like you, Thank you Tony for your comment, I'm always appreciate every words you said. I write you many time and once again your the best and the most honest of the Sharer.
@ Isbum- Thanks also for your comment that’s mean many things for me, my new blog are not for living this one, all my friends are there. But when you coming you will see what I meant, and you will understand why they could be good for friends. I cannot tell you more on this. Hope your coming soon.
@ jean - You wrote me an email that you wanted me to be honest with you.
I would prefer closing this blog to going private. One of the most gratifying things to me is seeing the first posts of people who have discovered Franklynot. Many times they immediately express a desire to give something back and sometimes they do. I was one of those people, and as I stumbled upon Nomwl1's You Don't Have To Visit This Blog, I felt like I'd found a kindred spirit and a person that I had to share with.
This community wouldn't exist if the others here didn't feel the same way.
I just want you to know what you will be missing out on by going private.
The thanks this person receives for re-posting your shares are hollow and meaningless. Sure, he will feel famous and excited by his hit counter, but in the end, empty.
Being a small community, we know this kind of blogger who in a rush towards posting more music at a faster pace has lost the value of the human element.
You may find that opening a private blog will be satisfying in other ways. Know that you have me as a devoted friend and I will support your efforts completely.
I re-upped this to share elsewhere, so it's here too!
"Surf...Sex and Cycle-Psychos...A Diverse Potpourri of Antediluvian Film Music by Stu Phillips" Featuring the Music from the Movie "Follow Me" 2005 Cd @320
I'm very sorry to have been absent for a while and I hate to chime in on beloved Jean's post in this way, but what better timing could there be but now.
First of all, Isbum, I'm very sorry to hear of your financial troubles concerning your eviction. I have just recently become aware of the final hours of your donation activity and I felt ashamed for not being able to help out at all (that's why I didn't comment on the topic during the last 2 days). I'm suffering from freat financial woes myself right now and can literally rarely ever go to sleep feeling even satuareted any more, that's how bad this has gotten as I'm currently unemployed and living on the state's meager social security in order to not get evicted myself! It's ironic, I was actually thinking about including a donate-button at my blog just like you, but never went through with it for the exact same reasons you stated here for yourself. The only thing I eventually included was a mock-donate button for a browser-game that I sometimes play (in german ironically called "bum-game"), which I now also would like to excuse myself for, as it looks as if I was poking fun at Isbum's action, which I certainly am not. Isbum, I will write an email to you within the next days or so. I'm glad all is well for the moment and hope you can forgive me for not helping out, I really can't at the moment...
Secondly, I'd like to pre-announce that I will be closing down my old blog once and for all some time soon. The reasons are varied and I will soon address these matters in writing at greater length through some last posts at my place, but now that I have read Jean's news I feel obliged to report that I too have noticed some strange increase in dl-volume with my own uploads: some stuff that has seen none but 20 dls during the last 2 months have suddenly gone up to 200-300 downloads!!! WTF? That's too much really and it is evident someone has stolen the links. That coupled with the limited feedback generated for all the hard hours of work involved, as Jean said, make the venture no fun anymore and I'm not even considering going private, because I won't maintain a private blog that has only 3 readers either.
Anyhow, there's a glimmer of hope, too. Even with MS getting deconstructed, I have another blog where you can and may contact me in the future if you feel the need to - I will not focus on soundtracks and music only though and neitehr will I continue sharing steadily at this rate anymore... Time will tell...;)
Well, that's the news in all shortness for now. I'll be talking to you guys later...
Best wishes to everybody here (except those 2 spoilers that is), Parzival
What 2 spoilers? I guess everybody knows but me. :(
@ parzival - You needn't worry friend. Those who could, gave, and those who couldn't offered their words of support. Everything given was appreciated beyond my words to express it. Stay in touch Parzival, I look forward to seeing your new endeavor.
Sorry, you know one of the spoilers I've been referring to, the other new one is anonymous to me as well :(
Jean's witholding the info is another act to underline his gentleman-like qualities. Tip my hat, monsieur le collecteur for your great civil manners. ;)
@ all
If you want some good & eclectic music, go to my place quickly and grab what you still can, the stuff is all going off one after another any time now, so hurry, hurry if there's something you missed or planned to grab later on...;) http://melancholiasubobscura.blogspot.com/
Sorry to hear that someone so generous and open-hearted is so discouraged. I hope that the messages of support you are getting from the people here will cause you to reconsider!
I am not as dismayed as I am disappointed and saddened by the comments of our friend Jean regarding the misappropriation of his links. Neither do I doubt that we have all at some time or another gone to our archives in hopes of acceding to someone’s request for a soundtrack and re-uploaded a file (which was not our own rip) without thought or thanks to the original uploader. It is easy enough to do, especially for someone like me who doesn’t keep a record of the original source. But these incidents are inadvertent and hopefully still meet the intentions of our sharing community.
Perhaps I am naïve, but I don’t see what advantage anyone would have in intentionally stealing someone’s hard work and posting it on other blogs unless there is some sense of self-aggrandizement or claim to fame which meets their their need to be less inadequate than the rest of us.
Got news for you: It ain’t gonna work. You will never fill that deficiency in your character that prompts you to try to be what you aren’t: a thoughtful, considerate, caring person.
Isbum has frequently directed traffic here, keeping us off the radar and out of trouble. He has also designed a system that gives us a sense of security, which any loose cannon can jeopardize. Tell him who the offender (s) is so at least we he knows whose screwing up the traffic signals.
@ ruggo - The sad part of this is that I apparently know the person(s) involved in this. I've most likely been as friendly as with everyone here. Our code of conduct and trust has been broken. How unfortunate, really.
I too have various thoughts about this leeching matter, but... With your own as well as Parzival's huge real-life troubles, and now the emotional shock felt by Jean, I'll keep my views for an other day.
I've spent 14 hours today to finish and post something that I'm hoping will give pleasure to some friends here. And, in principal, to fulfil "SToothy" encouragement to have an mp3 result, out of his beautiful post. Let's put again, even for a while, some positive albeit virtual positiveness.
It's also past midnight CET, and realised that I'm in danger of falling off my chair! Good thing that I only have to copy/paste the rest.
You probably have too much to do, and far too many posts to read. Yet again a cryptic - typically me, when I intent to be discreet - message of mine must have slipped your attention.
So PLEASE, go up this page to read the last paragraph of my post, where out of the blue I splash my daughter's name [the date stamp is August 1, 2008 6:59 AM]. Give it some thought. If you still cannot figure it out, I'll send you an e-mail with attachments. I've reason to worry. Did not wish to advertise it here; suffice to refer to the now removed button from your home page. ___
And now for something completely different: Maestro... musica!
Archive includes an M$-Word document with English translation of Gabriel Yared's explanatory comments [in French, these are edited in separate "skippabale" tracks], additional info-text, and a plenitude of small screenshots. Needless to say that the tracks are fully tagged (as if I could leave this alone!)
This is a fantastic, intimate concert, quite emotional and, entirely deserved its (freely translated) title “From the Intimate to the Big Screen”. Should I add that, apart from the dozen of fine – classically trained – musicians, you'll get to hear the composer playing live at the piano?
Before I forget: On the previous page, i.e. the very end of July's requests, one can find the mp4 video upload by the ScoreTooth [See July 31, 2008 9:38 AM]. No need to own an iPod in order to also enjoy visualy this concert... Apple's QuickTime software is the right tool for playing back an *mp4* file, even on a Windows platform.
The Yared concert selection of excerpts are from: Betty Blue | The Moon In The Gutter | The Lover | Wings Of Courage | Tango | Camille Claudel | The English Patient | Cold Mountain | The Talented Mister Ripley
...Ou, alors, en langue française: “37,2 Le Matin” et “La Lune Dans Le Caniveau” (Jean-Jacques Beineix) | “L'Amant” et “Les Ailles Du Courage” (Jean-Jacques Annaud) | “Camille Claudel” (de Bruno Nuyten) | “Le Patient Anglais” et “Retour à Cold Mountain” + “Le Talentueux Monsieur Ripley” (tous le trois par Anthony Minghella)
@ jean - I too am disheartened by your woes with this mystery link bandit. Please, I urge you to name names, and post a link to this turd's blog. Yes, I said turd. Only by confronting evil can we hope to eliminate it, and it will not be the first time that strength in numbers has won the day.
On a positive note, I paid a visit to your blog and note that you are seeking Miklos' Musical Autobiography Vol 2. I happen to have this, and had already planned on posting, since it contains music from "The Asphalt Jungle", for the proposed Rozsa compilation. Alas, only @128 bitrate, but difficult to find. Please to enjoy...
PS. ShareOnAll is currently experiencing problems, otherwise it would have been shared there.
@ parzival - You too? What the heck is going on here? You mention two "spoilers", would you care to name them?
@ di(aphanous - Mega thanks for the Yared concert! But you too are playing the cryptic games? Leonora from London is your daughter, the same Leonara with a myspace page? And this is somehow related to the PayPal button?? And link thieves???
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" <--- Peter Finch, Network
@ Parzival - Just for the record: Each time I opened my e-mailer during the last fortnight to check the incoming items, and after each visit to your blog – which remained un-updated — I was more than pleased!
I used to imagine you being somewhere southwards, relaxing and entertaining yourself. Too Bloody Bad as it seems this wasn't so. Fortunately, I think ("Yeah, big consolation!" I can hear you say), there are people who care about you, even some at isbumsplace.
I'll take my leave tonight in a language I know you understand, and allows such greetings: Je t'embrasse!
@ Parzival - I'm very sad to hear what's happened to you, really, If I can be on any help, ill try to do it. Thank you for your comment.
@ Buster - I'm really not Discouraged , But I am Revolted, Angry, to this person(s) in fact they are three but I cannot prove it for two of her but I will find. , I know the job you make for your "10 Inch" and please accept all my respect for your job. I think when you love something and you give these to the lover of music they must respect your work , it's the same I do with your soundtrack of " Salome " Of course I know I'm will never find this one in original, and I download them but to put them in my collection, And I was so in love with the cover, I don’t know if you see it on my Blog but I completely restore the cover and I let see to all the visitor how beautiful they are, But they give an access to your blog , you are the deposit of this share not me, I'm just in love with this cover and by this way I can see this beautiful and magnificent one every days. Thanks for your encouragements. And By the way thanks also for "Rose Marie" I was so young when I see this pictures for the first Time.
@ Isbum - Thank you for your honestly on your post upside I know you right, But really I don’t care if my new blog will fall or not, don’t take that bad please it's only that I don’t find the good words in English, it cost me nothing just many work. And thank you for supporting my effort I know you will do it, My Idea it's so simple I will create the greatest supermarket of share with absolutely everything, News , old special, But reserved to the blog master and her friends Only , My friends and selected one. But everything’s on request. It will be the same if your going in a shop.
@ Ruggo - That's right Ruggo, In Fact I don’t care if my contributions going around the world, I hope that but with my link mega upload can be use all over the world why don’t let the Link. I told last time I must paid the upload here whe got not the same system as your we got the same system as eda-88 one of my best friend. I give so many contributions to my friend eda and they are still there with my links. I don’t speak about franklynot this is outside any suspicion.
All my Blog are inside another one unless 10 or 13 I'm not remember exactly. What do you thing when I'm Share “Carousel” with the complete Booklet of 30 pages, it take me about 3 hours only for this one to make a best job possible and of course upload them. The same with Miklos Rozsa from Erich Kunzel the day after I put my Contribution There already where the other site and with the same cover of course mine since they are marked, the three link the same as I upload them and the same system OGG but the link where rapidshare. again a job from two hours, Gone.
I think there are some reason to be angry, and also why I would like to keep a blog who's I would say more than the half to another one, I don't find any reason. But as I told many times here are all my friends and that’s are the best things I can Have , My Friends.
@ filmpac – and of course I’m again later there are so much messages and I take so much time for answer in English, I must of course added all my thanks to you for everything your doing for me from the beginning, and now for the Rozsa’s score Vol 2 this are something very miraculous for a lover of Rozsa, I cannot give you a kingdom as I write last time , but ask me everything you would I will try to get them, not only soundtrack everything. Please filmpac don’t ask me the names you will be very disappointed and isbum, to. And we know all, it’s impossible to stop a lecher . As I told you this person are not only here he’s, follow my investigations everywhere, there are some blog exactly 2 with witch I like to speak and one are from my country. he was there and that was the beginning of my investigation. It’s very easy to suspect someone just read under the line, In Belgium we said “ To gentile to be honest “ I would not making any trouble, and as I’m writing upside , now this case are for me closed.
It's so sad to hear of all this discouragement and disillusionment. I always wonder if the sharers on this board feel unappreciated in general. I know I have in the past, when something like SCORPIO or my expanded GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD gets upwards of 63downloads and roughly three thank you's, or my re-re-mastering of FAMLY PLOT is completely hijacked as was the edit I did of BOYS FROM BRAZIL. And I'm particularly shocked at the lack of response for something like Long Island Ripper's superior efforts on the INDIANA JONES projects, a massive undertaking which must have taken literally hours and hours of devotion - 6 comments only, two of them from LIR himself.
But by the same token, I myself am guilty of dl'ing and not thanking the sharer. Obviously most of us are as well; how many unsolicited, non-requested shares pop up here that someone just felt like posting, and how many times do you see a thank you for these shares?...not often. Certainly, we all thank the uploader if a specific request has been fulfilled, but for the most part we leech. But, and here is the important part, we ENJOY! Something has been shared by one of us, we have been given a goodie in our Christmas stocking by a Secret Santa. The sharer knows this. Unfortunately, the human being in us wants the thanks and it's sometimes difficult to reconcile generosity with the desire for recognition. So everything comes full circle in a way.
Yeah, jerks steal links. And if they didn't steal your links, your share and/or hard work will eventually be re-posted or seeded ona torrent at some time. It's inevitable. I understand the frustration that you guys feel, but I truly hope that you get beyond it and instead focus on your own generosity. For all past and hopefully future shares I say...THANK YOU. Thank you all from the very bottom of my heart and soul for your generosity, your hospitality, your time and effort, your friendship. I may not say it every time, but I certainly have it in my heart.
@ bistis6 - I understand what you are saying totally. Sure, our shares will gradually filter through the blogosphere, and make a reappearance on some other blog. In time.
I've been sharing on blogs now for near on two years, and the only time I have had cause to comment was when I saw my links posted on another forum, without credit. Not even re-upped, my own bloody links! I am happy to report that person stopped doing it.
What we have here (apparently, since Jean seems unwilling to point out the offender), is wholesale rampant thievery, where one person's hard work is being undone within a matter of days.
No doubt some will find that comment amusing, with witticisms along the lines of "one music pirate moaning that his pirated music is being pirated by someone else"... but that is not the point.
So, what is the point? The point, my friends, is that the Jeans of the world will simply stop sharing. And the only people who gain there are the so-called music police and the eBay resellers, who would all be perfectly happy to keep everything as rare as possible.
I have never once bemoaned the lack of thank-yous. As you say, that is almost inevitable. I've got stuff I've downloaded sitting in my incoming folder from months and months ago, unzipped, unplayed. Hence I too am often remiss. I'll happy second your hearty THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to this group, both directly and indirectly.
To the person or persons responsible, I say this. Stop this practice now! If you must post somebody else's work, at least have the common courtesy to acknowledge them. As should be bleedingly obvious, the end result will simply be that Jean (and others like him) will cease to share with this group, or indeed anyone, in public. You lose!
OK, pals, apparently I'm not going to sleep "early" tonight. Have already be gone for more than 24 hours without nutrition (yesterday/today). In less than three hours I'll be up for the same amount of time.
@ filmpac - I am tripping from lack of rest at the moment, which causes a strange euphoric sensation in my brain. So, I want to overdo you: I say Tetra-Mega thanks to you, both for the music of Miklos Rozsa "A Musical Autobiography Vol 2” *and* for your words. The process of preparing a clean (whatever than means) mp3 rip of the Gabriel Yard concert, and decorating this with extras, gave me enormous pleasure. Not in the least because I've listened to it four times — one while watching the video, then during editing, the third time (three and-a-half, actually) to check its flow with & w/out comments, and the final one while reshaping and typing texts. · Yes, I have a Leonora daughter residing in the UK capital; but No, she can't be having a Myspace page... or, I should be aware of it. In fact, I can't be 100% sure. Though I doubt it, as she has no time for such things. · Confirmation too about her name been related to the PayPal. She was kind enough to abandon a workload and confer with me on the phone, in order to help me out. I discovered the whole matter totally by chance, when I visited July's last page only to check for any possible responses to Donovans Brain's "Name that tune challenge". · Believe me, it was very distressing going back to read all relevant messages. And I don't have a credit card. Needed to wait till the following morning to catch my daughter at work. Got very agitated because she was out on an efficiency course, while isbum had let be known of a deadline for removing the button — and this was a few hours past it! On top of it he, isbum (what would he know) had been discussing the matter in these "shop" pages – that for lack of time I only seldom visit — and the "donation button" figured on the main page, which I hardly ever see [having created direct bookmarks to the Classical, Broadway, and Hollywood sections]. ___
I wanted to respond to other people too but I'm exhausted, dead meat now. Can't think straight, only in zig-zag and shaky curves. [?] ___
@ Jean Thanks for what you said. I am a Greek living in Holland, that's where the "voisinage" came to my mind. I dare not write in French any more. As you may have guessed I can somehow still speak it, though much of my knowledge of it has been diminished. · I just went to have a bite. Coming back now I clicked on your name's link and read your profile. I also saw the links to your blogs (sorry, it's not the proper time now to pay them a visit). As I've noticed that you have place there an e-mail address, I'm going to send you a few words privately. Perhaps I can be of help in something feasible. · By the way, I would very much like to read your Belgian saying of "To gentile to be honest" written either in Dutch of French, whichever is the original phrase. Thank you, Jean [this is indeed my name, but then in my mother tongue.]
@ di(aphanous - Thank you very much for your kindness, Now I know where you living, We have booth the same Time, It's coming to be also my second night I don't sleeping, It's 4:45 AM it's soon for some or late for going to sleep :). I write in French my bad translation. Since I translated exactly word by word but it's meant I think nothing in English or not the same.
When you see someone to kind, ask some special thinks, Proposing some, well I mean you feel something wrong. It's not easy to explain .
When you see that or hear that we said in Belgium and also In French country.
" Trop Gentils pour être Honête "
That's mean in French or any language that's the guy or girl who's said that about another one suspect him to be not clean .
I hope you will understand what I meant. I don’t understand why I don't have any problem to read English or hear a movies but so much for writing. I will give an anecdote, How I'm learning English ? With the movies.
PS: I hope you will read that only tomorow and that now your sleeping.
Before I'm going to take a little Sleep I wil post you a link that I recieve from another Greek Friend, he give me his permision to share this one. This are not my Link it's belong to him.
Venere Imperiale : Angelo Francesco Lavagnino. @ 320 pass 999
I've been out of town for a couple of days (car died) and it looks like I've missed all the action.
I just want to take this opportunity to offer a sincere thanks to sharers of music of exquisite obscurity and beauty. It's been life-changing, and you guys are heroes to me.
Thanks may not always be forthcoming, but the true reward is knowing that you are generating true happiness in the hearts of people who need it.
__
To the link-poachers, Cut it out. Any enhancement of your reputation that comes from it will only be reversed ten-fold when you get found out.
@ Jean, · I thank you and your Greek friend (wasn't that species extinct?) · I woke up with terrible crabs on both my legs. Now, better. · Tu receveras une lettre éléctronique tout'à fait locomotive, qui vienne de ma part.
@ isbum Could you be kind enough to reinstall the "quinlan link list" banner & section. I'm ready to post the July lists whenever you want. Thank you very much.
I just found the out-of-print FSM-Box "Naked Spur" with Western-scores from Bronislau Kaper, Jeff Alexander ande Daniele Amfitheatrof on "Musica del septimo arte".
If it's allowed to copy links from there, I'll share them with you.
Sorry that I have been away for so long. Back to work, hard drive crash, just geeting up and running, (again!)
So sad to see that all is not well out here in blogland. I remember how destructive attitudes attacked You Don't Have to Visit This Blog, and the devastation that ensued.
I surely hope that it does not happen here!
If there is any way that I can help, please let me know.
You rock!!! Thanks for the Yared mp3 transilation of my concert posting. I have been literally too swamped to have done the conversion myself - but you've filled my toothy smile with heart bursting pride. Hopefully others will enjoy both the video and mp3 versions of Yared's concert.
Thanks again... and stay well, all of you. And that's an order!
Yesterday when I picked up my e-mail, my box was full of bounced messages from addresses that I've never seen before.....nearly 50 of them. I ran several virus scans but could find nothing. Today, everything seems to be back to normal. Could this have anything at all to do with the link stealer? Did anyone else have this problem yesterday?
@isbum - I am so glad to hear that you are getting back on your feet. I knew the spirits of the world would not let you down. Always remember you have friends here.
@Jean - I am saddened to hear that you will not be posting here any more, but I understand. I am glad you found out who the culprits are and now know how to avoid them. I do not have a blog myself but I think I would understand your feelings when your hard work is stolen. Please be assurd that I have enjoyed every one of your shares and have been suprised and grateful for the amount of time you spent sharing your music with us. I know your blogs will thrive.
@All - I have said it before and I'll say it again. I thank every one here who has shared their music. If it where not for you guys here I would not have a collection. Before I found Franklynot I was able to find live links on closed blogs but I was not able to interact or share with those like I could at Franklynot. It was like I had found a lost friend. I am saddened by what has been going on.
If I have slighted any one here it was not intentional. I have been guilty of forgetting to credit an original uploader (Hell basically everything I have is from somebody else). I think I have thanked all special request uploaders, if not please take no offesne. We are all guilty of not always letting others know how much we appreciate what we all do for each other. All we can do is pull together during this time of strife. Take care of each other and move forward.
haven't been on here in a while. but i was wondering if anyone on here who has the Intrada Special Collection Of "The Monster Squad" can up a track for me? i have it in 320 and posted it a while ago on my blog. but i was notified by a fellow reader of mine that there's a track with a flaw in it. on track # 3 titled, "BAT IN THE HOLD" it plays for 20 seconds and stops and goes to track # 4. Can anyone please send this track without that flaw (preferably in 320 too)? Greatly appreciated if someone can help. Thanks in advance.
I believe I mentioned that I was working on a MIKLOS ROZSA retrospective. It’s finally done.
Unfortunately, the uploading is taking forever, and I will probably have to post the links in the near future. In fact, the uploading is taking almost as much time as it took me to type out the track list.
I have tried to take a unique approach by presenting no complete soundtracks (which are frequently filled with semi-interesting transitional music), but single tracks and many unique, newly created suites. The compilation represents 63 films, is approximately 1.8 gigs, and runs 14hours and 3 minutes. All MP3 music. Afterwards I will also post a compendium of fragments from 23 films for which I have been unable to find any complete recorded track.
A special thank you to everyone who at some time or another wittingly or unwittingly contributed to this Rozsa retrospective. Hopefully you will find some value in it.
To whet your appetite and not have all my recent work go completely to waste, here is a track listing for the forthcoming
MIKLOS ROZSA TRIBUTE TO A MUSIC MAN
1-01 Festival Flourish (1:09) 1-02 Ben Hur Choral Suite (21:43) 1-03 Providence Valse (6:10) 1-04 Julius Caesar Suite (15:39) 1-05 El Cid Suite (16:39) 1-06 Sodom And Gomorrah Suite (16:18) 1-07 Beau Brummel Prelude (6:48) 1-08 Spellbound (9:34) 1-09 Thief Of Baghdad Suite (12:32) 1-10 Asphalt Jungle (5:31) 2-01 King Of Kings Choral Suite (21:48) 2-02 All The Brothers Were Valiant Suite (21:47) 2-03 Madame Bovary Waltz (4:48) 2-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Suite (30:52) 2-05 Ivanhoe Overture (5:30) 2-06 Young Bess Suite (21:45) 2-07 Men Of The Fighting Lady (6:47) 2-08 The Story Of Three Loves Suite (12:51) 2-09 Plymouth Adventure Suite (18:31) 3-01 Private Life Of Sherlock Holmes (2:31) 3-02 The Strange Love Of Martha Ivers (6:19) 3-03 Dead men Don’t Wear Plaid Suite (14:46) 3-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (4:52) 3-05 Knight Without Armor (9:33) 3-06 That Hamilton Woman (4:46) 3-07 Lydia Suite (9:16) 3-08 Five Graves To Cairo (5:27) 3-09 Double Indemnity Suite (26:25) 4-01 The Killer’s Suite (11:21) 4-02 A Double Life (2:15) 4-03 The Naked City (6:47) 4-04 The Red Danube (8:27) 4-05 The Red House Suite (12:04) 4-06 Knights Of The Round Table Suite (28:27) 4-07 The World The Flesh And The Devil Overture (3:37) 4-08 Because Of Him Overture (3:26) 4-09 Sahara (2:28) 5-01 Quo Vadis Choral Suite (18:22) 5-02 The VIPs Question of Pride, Suicide, Finale (9:33) 5-03 The Jungle Book Suite (29:32) 5-04 Lust For Life Suite (16:04) 5-05 Tip On A Dead Jockey Suite (9:09) 5-06 Valley Of Kinds Overture (2:13) 5-07 A Time To Love And A Time To Die Their Las Night (3:13) 5-08 Blood On The Sun Taksugi’s Death-The Fight (5:37) 5-09 Crisis Suite For Guitar Introduction (1:19) 6-01 The Power Suite (15:26) 6-02 Four Feathers Suite (7:57) 6-03 Time After Time Suite (13:59) 6-04 The Green Beret Suite (12:32) 6-05 The Eye Of The Needle Suite (15:13) 6-06 The Last Embrace Suite (12:46) 6-07 Diane Suite (27:22) 6-08 Green Fire Suite (20:46) 6-09 Bhowani Junction Suite (10:59) 7-01 Fedora Suite (16:18) 7-02 Madame Bovary Suite (8:38) 7-03 Moonfleet Suite (28:20) 7-04 Lost Weekend Suite (33.36) 7-05 Tribute To A Badman Suite (18:51) 7-06 The World The Flesh And The Devil Suite (12:34) 7-07 The Seventh Sin Suite (22:10) 7-08 The King’s Thief Suite (20:35) 7-09 Private Files Of J Edgar Hoover Suite (14:41) 8-01 Ben Hur Star Of Bethlehem-Nativity (3:09) 8-02 Ben Hur The Healing Waters, Judah’s Return (4:45)
@ruggo - Here is another Rozsa that you were looking for that I forgot I had. It is only one track from DARK WATERS. Can't remember where I got it but I thank the original uploader. http://www.divshare.com/download/5094123-57
ShareOnAll seems to be toast, has been down for a couple of days now. Typical, just when I started uploading there too. And I've got a couple of uploads not posted locked up in there somewhere. Anyone know anything at all about what is happening with this upload service?
@ ruggo - Outstanding Rozsa track list there mate, I am all aquiver with anticipation. You must tell the story behind the suites.
@ christine cougar - Doubtful if there be any connection between hijacked links and spammed e-mail. You naughty girl, stay away from those he-man porn sites ;)
@filmpac - Thank you for the Rozsa Autobiography Vol.2. Ever since Jean shared Vol.1 I have been hoping there was a Vol.2 out there somewhere. Great share!!
Mr. Majestyk Charles Bernstein (1974) They Made Me a Criminal Max Steiner (1939) Death Hunt Jerrold Immel (1981) 4D Man Ralph Carmichael (1959) The Night of the Hunter Walter Schumann (1955) The Killers Miklos Rozsa (1946) The Killers J Williams & H Mancini (1964) Dark Passage Franz Waxman (1947) Endless Night Bernard Herrmann (1972) The Asphalt Jungle Miklos Rozsa (1950) The Lost Weekend Miklós Rózsa (1945)
Blog will be opened to the public for one week, Enjoy.
Here are the Rapidshare links to MIKLOS ROZSA TRIBUTE TO A MUSIC MAN
The parts must be opened all together for the complete set. I will reformat the structure of the rar files in the next couple of days and provide a 7-part Megaupload set where each part (and download) may be opened separately. In the meantime, Track list:
@ ruggo - Hate to say this pal, but the thought of needing all 17 parts in order to listen... well, quite frankly, it scares the pants off me.
I have spoken out before about these multi-part rar files, and all you need is one bad part and you are dead in the water. Not to mention the fact that MAC users are shit outta luck with them, in the first place.
Rapidshare now provides a 200 Mb maximum, which surely would be sufficient for each disc, as a separate download.
Appreciate the effort involved in ways you can't even begin to imagine, but I for one will wait on the megaupload alternatives.
Sorry mate, I was incredibly loathe to type this, but I just felt it had to be said. Otherwise, the fruits of your work will never be realized.
Actually it's 19 parts instead of 17 and unfortunately the files aren't broken down into disc-sized segments.
I want to make this accessible as possible to everyone so, in addition to the forthcoming 7-section Megaupload files, I will redo Rapidshare in stand-alone chunks that can be downloaded at leasure and unpacked in reasonable units of 200Mb or less.
Ruggo, my friend, I'll try to say this as delicately as I know how.
19 parts, I hear you saying. Any more and I'd be out of fingers and toes, and have to drop my jocks and grab my.... yikes, warm yer hands first :))
OK, now I am being fair dinkum. I wouldn't mind 19 parts, if that's what it takes. But please, for the love of all things sacred, don't make it a multi-rar file, where they are all linked together!!
One bad byte in one rar file, they are all farked. There, I said it, ok?
Oops, just found the listing of the Master Cylinder Edition listed above. Thanks for theta, MC! This was my first visit to you blog, very nice! You even had BAND OF THE HAND! (?!) Out-STANDING! :)
Also, I now see there's an eleven minute track suite from THE KILLERS in ruggo's multi-part share, above. Anyone have just that one track (or maybe also the one from THE NAKED CITY)?
Hoping to share some things in return if anyone's still looking into the Asian film score shares section!
Oh, and thanks a MILLION for sharing... After reading the above lines about people forwarding links and not commenting often enough, I'd just like to say how much I dig you all and how thankful I am that the sharers out there are doing their thing to bring the music to the masses. :) Always happy to return the favors whenever I can....
@ All - I can't tell you how much I'm digging all these appreciation posts! We all get into a rut and treat the amazing sharers like the toaster, microwave or coffee maker. We don't appreciate them until they stop working.
It's great that we caught ourselves doing it and turned the moment into an opportunity to show some serious appreciation!
Childs Play 2,3 Rosemary's Baby Hollow Man X-Men Animated Series X-Files (TV Show or Movies) Horror Collection: The Best Of Halloween 1-6 Halloween III extended soundtrack Halloween 4-8 (If a score exists?)
Please let me know if you guys need anything from Carpenter and I should have it.
BIG THANKS to Ruggo for your generous Rozsa collection. I look forward to spending some time with this. Have you written liner notes as well?!!! Only joking! Thanks again for your hard work on this.
1.Sea For Yourself Dennis Dragon 2.Winter Equinox Dennis Dragon 3.Olympic Games 1976(Games of the XXI Olympiad) Andre Mathieu 4.Selma Album Paul Riser and Tommy Butler 5.Hit 'Em Hard Bobby Davis Orchestra 6.Patty The Rimshots 7.Celeste Guy Pedersen 8.Sammy(Tv Special) Sammy Davis Jnr 9.Benjamin Gary Wright 10.Alex North Somebody killed her husband
I know I was grasping at straws regarding the e-mail thing, but it just seemed to be a strange coincidence that the two things happened at the same time. For awhile I was afraid that I was inadvertantly responsible for the link problem.....via an e-mail virus.
@ archer - Sorry for any misunderstanding. There is no problem on a MAC with rapidshare files, nor are there any with a single rar file. The only MAC problem lies in these multi-part rar files, where they are all linked together, requiring the complete set to be downloaded before un-rarring. As I understand it, there is no MAC software that can handle this scenario. But, it sounds like our good friend Ruggo is providing an alternate download solution, for which I am eternally grateful. There could be a knighthood in this somewhere:)
@ christine cougar - No, I think we can safely say you are off the hook on this one.
@ ghost in reverse - Thanks for your thanks:))
Request: Soundtrack to "If He Hollers Let Him Go", album cover spotted on a Mike Curb site. We are also still seeking "Sidehackers", if anyone has either would be very grateful.
@ruggo - I anxiously await your Rozsa retrospective. I know you have put a great deal of time and energy into it.
@deadman36g - I can help you with ROSEMARY'S BABY. I have 2 versions and if you will let me know which you want I will upload. Of course if you would like both that is also OK. The 1st. is 11 trks@128 The 2nd. is 21 trks@192
Please, please no knighthood. No way in God's green earth am I going to kneel in front of anyone with a sword in their hand. The temptation would be too great.
Megaupload is slowly cranking away at uploading files in 7 separate sections which will open independently. Hopefully later this evening.
@Jean - Even though some one else requested it, merci beau coup pour le HOLLOW MAN.
I am so glad I misunderstood what you said yesterday and that you will not be leaving Franklynot.
Regardless of what some one has done with your links, you are a welcome member of this blog and it would be terrible if this person ran you away. Bon soir mon ami.
@ Gunshotwound - Thanks for your kindly words, but it is my fault, yesterday I was so angry and you know in Belgium it's a little special , We must know the French, Netherlands, English and sometime German, and I was so nervous, I make a mix with all those languages, a word before another, missing a character, and writing to quickly, but everything it's O.K. I think this one will not coming back. He know that I know who he are .
Thanks to di(aphanous) he give me some help to writing better, I will do the best I can.
@ quinlan - Gunshotwound's above post above includes both versions of "Rosemary's Baby" he mentioned earlier.
@ gunshotwound - I know it's a drag repeating what you said you would post when you get around to actually posting it. But I also know Quinlan would appreciate less detective work when he's collecting links for the Monthly Excel spreadsheets.
@jean - I'm a bit late posting to your news. I share the same feelings that others have already mentioned. It seems such a shame for someone so generous and kind to be taken advantage of. Know that while this person takes credit for your work, they can't take your friends. I'm listening to "Joel McNeely Filmworks" as I type this, and it is because of you that I can listen to this inspirational music :) I'm not incredibly active in the blog world, but I would seriously hate to see you leave because of an imposter. If I don't say it enough, thank you thank you thank you everyone for all your generosity and kindness :)
p.s. I thought I'd bump an old request to see if anyone has come across some music from "The Devil and Max Devlin" recetnly. Either the score by Henry Mancini or the songs by Julie Budd.
is looking for these albums. think we can help him out ?
Muppets From Space SCORE The Muppet Show Seasons 3-5 The Christmas Toy It’s A Very Muppet Christmas Movie The Great Santa Clause Switch Muppet His Muppet Hits 2
I’m never see this one on a blog, but certainly I passed over ? Any way, here a link for Angela’s Ashes, for me and that’s my humble opinion this are a must have soundtrack and one of most wonderful scores by John Williams . included “The Dispsy Doodle “ performed by Nat Gonella & his Georgians Track 7 and Pennies from haven by Billie Holiday Track 10. Rip from Original CD @ 320.
The beautiful, Marvellous Book of 22 pages Photos in black and White are not included, but You know for franklynot ill do everything. This one could be available on request. Of course if you are interesting in Photos, that’s also one of my default I’m a lover of photos.
@ Ruggo - I just tried to send you a reply email and immediatly got this message returned with the following statement:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
ruggeri7@juno.com: 64.136.52.37 failed after I sent the message. Remote host said: 550 44c8897d2d7d15c8e8410129490c493c413c81d8b9d19188bcdd69c9c838c5dcc9117c2835adb975bcf5f59daddddd
I haven't the foggiest idea. All my other mail seems to come through. Even a fair selection of spam. But I did get your test messages for ruggeri4@juno.com
Here is the Muppets from Space Score http://www.mediafire.com/?ocdgdm1ktyt// The Christmas Toy http://www.mediafire.com/?424o34mnb1a// Does anyone have any Tutti Camarata albums? Im looking for any of the seasons albums. Also looking for Revenge of the Pink Panther OST. Smokey and the Bandit 2 or 3 as well.Do we have any Jerry Lewis fans here? I have the Phoney Phone Calls album and some others. I will post them here.
For filmpac and all my friends (if I have any left), here are two more options for downloading the MIKLOS ROZSA TRIBUTE TO A MUSIC MAN. This is for those who don’t want to unpack 19 linked Rapidshare files.
Each file here is independent. Also, as you can see by the track list, the Rapidshare links are not interchangeable with the Megaupload links.
Megaupload by section.
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 1 (238.3 MB)
1-01 Festival Flourish (1:09) 1-02 Ben Hur Choral Suite (21:43) 1-03 Providence Valse (6:10) 1-04 Julius Caesar Suite (15:39) 1-05 El Cid Suite (16:39) 1-06 Sodom And Gomorrah Suite (16:18) 1-07 Beau Brummel Prelude (6:48) 1-08 Spellbound (9:34) 1-09 Thief Of Baghdad Suite (12:32) 1-10 Asphalt Jungle (5:31)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I5VPQ9M
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 2 (302.89 MB)
2-01 King Of Kings Choral Suite (21:48) 2-02 All The Brothers Were Valiant Suite (21:47) 2-03 Madame Bovary Waltz (4:48) 2-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Suite (30:52) 2-05 Ivanhoe Overture (5:30) 2-06 Young Bess Suite (21:45) 2-07 Men Of The Fighting Lady (6:47) 2-08 The Story Of Three Loves Suite (12:51) 2-09 Plymouth Adventure Suite (18:31)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I49BA0MS
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 3 (172.09 MB)
3-01 Private Life Of Sherlock Holmes (2:31) 3-02 The Strange Love Of Martha Ivers (6:19) 3-03 Dead men Don’t Wear Plaid Suite (14:46) 3-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (4:52) 3-05 Knight Without Armor (9:33) 3-06 That Hamilton Woman (4:46) 3-07 Lydia Suite (9:16) 3-08 Five Graves To Cairo (5:27) 3-09 Double Indemnity Suite (26:25)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3015QGP
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 4 (172.68 MB)
4-01 The Killer’s Suite (11:21) 4-02 A Double Life (2:15) 4-03 The Naked City (6:47) 4-04 The Red Danube (8:27) 4-05 The Red House Suite (12:04) 4-06 Knights Of The Round Table Suite (28:27) 4-07 The World The Flesh And The Devil Overture (3:37) 4-08 Because Of Him Overture (3:26) 4-09 Sahara (2:28)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SIP1Q8EJ
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 5 (197.69 MB)
5-01 Quo Vadis Choral Suite (18:22) 5-02 The VIPs Question of Pride, Suicide, Finale (9:33) 5-03 The Jungle Book Suite (29:32) 5-04 Lust For Life Suite (16:04) 5-05 Tip On A Dead Jockey Suite (9:09) 5-06 Valley Of Kinds Overture (2:13) 5-07 A Time To Love And A Time To Die Their Las Night (3:13) 5-08 Blood On The Sun Taksugi’s Death-The Fight (5:37) 5-09 Crisis Suite For Guitar Introduction (1:19)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9VA3Q5K
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 6 (282.16 MB)
6-01 The Power Suite (15:26) 6-02 Four Feathers Suite (7:57) 6-03 Time After Time Suite (13:59) 6-04 The Green Beret Suite (12:32) 6-05 The Eye Of The Needle Suite (15:13) 6-06 The Last Embrace Suite (12:46) 6-07 Diane Suite (27:22) 6-08 Green Fire Suite (20:46) 6-09 Bhowani Junction Suite (10:59)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYZHXB40
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 7 (418 MB)
7-01 Fedora Suite (16:18) 7-02 Madame Bovary Suite (8:38) 7-03 Moonfleet Suite (28:20) 7-04 Lost Weekend Suite (33.36) 7-05 Tribute To A Badman Suite (18:51) 7-06 The World The Flesh And The Devil Suite (12:34) 7-07 The Seventh Sin Suite (22:10) 7-08 The King’s Thief Suite (20:35) 7-09 Private Files Of J Edgar Hoover Suite (14:41) 8-01 Ben Hur Star Of Bethlehem-Nativity (3:09) 8-02 Ben Hur The Healing Waters, Judah’s Return (4:45)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30I9ESBJ
RAPIDSHARE by tracks (all under 200 MB)
1-01 Festival Flourish (1:09) 1-02 Ben Hur Choral Suite (21:43) 1-03 Providence Valse (6:10) 1-04 Julius Caesar Suite (15:39) 1-05 El Cid Suite (16:39) 1-06 Sodom And Gomorrah Suite (16:18) 1-07 Beau Brummel Prelude (6:48)
1-08 Spellbound (9:34) 1-09 Thief Of Baghdad Suite (12:32) 1-10 Asphalt Jungle (5:31) 2-01 King Of Kings Choral Suite (21:48) 2-02 All The Brothers Were Valiant Suite (21:47) 2-03 Madame Bovary Waltz (4:48)
2-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Suite (30:52) 2-05 Ivanhoe Overture (5:30) 2-06 Young Bess Suite (21:45) 2-07 Men Of The Fighting Lady (6:47) 2-08 The Story Of Three Loves Suite (12:51) 2-09 Plymouth Adventure Suite (18:31) 3-01 Private Life Of Sherlock Holmes (2:31)
3-02 The Strange Love Of Martha Ivers (6:19) 3-03 Dead men Don’t Wear Plaid Suite (14:46) 3-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (4:52) 3-05 Knight Without Armor (9:33) 3-06 That Hamilton Woman (4:46) 3-07 Lydia Suite (9:16) 3-08 Five Graves To Cairo (5:27) 3-09 Double Indemnity Suite (26:25)
4-01 The Killer’s Suite (11:21) 4-02 A Double Life (2:15) 4-03 The Naked City (6:47) 4-04 The Red Danube (8:27) 4-05 The Red House Suite (12:04) 4-06 Knights Of The Round Table Suite (28:27) 4-07 The World The Flesh And The Devil Overture (3:37) 4-08 Because Of Him Overture (3:26) 4-09 Sahara (2:28)
5-01 Quo Vadis Choral Suite (18:22) 5-02 The VIPs Question of Pride, Suicide, Finale (9:33) 5-03 The Jungle Book Suite (29:32) 5-04 Lust For Life Suite (16:04) 5-05 Tip On A Dead Jockey Suite (9:09) 5-06 Valley Of Kinds Overture (2:13) 5-07 A Time To Love And A Time To Die Their Las Night (3:13)
5-08 Blood On The Sun Taksugi’s Death-The Fight (5:37) 5-09 Crisis Suite For Guitar Introduction (1:19) 6-01 The Power Suite (15:26) 6-02 Four Feathers Suite (7:57) 6-03 Time After Time Suite (13:59) 6-04 The Green Beret Suite (12:32) 6-05 The Eye Of The Needle Suite (15:13) 6-06 The Last Embrace Suite (12:46)
7-06 The World The Flesh And The Devil Suite (12:34) 7-07 The Seventh Sin Suite (22:10) 7-08 The King’s Thief Suite (20:35) 7-09 Private Files Of J Edgar Hoover Suite (14:41) 8-01 Ben Hur Star Of Bethlehem-Nativity (3:09) 8-02 Ben Hur The Healing Waters, Judah’s Return (4:45)
Feel free to add them or re-organize my version into something better. The reviews on that one ran from "the best one yet!" to "Headache inducing!", so take a shot at it if you'd like.
You will find one track in here from Charlie Clouser's rejected score for "Death Race".
Thanks to all who donated tracks to this compilation!
Of course I can't afford any new Cd's here at the moment, so if any of you received "Way..Way Out" with "Braddock" by Lalo Schifrin could you private share it with me?
I'd also like hearing "Who'll Stop the Rain" by Laurence Rosenthal
and the Cd version of "Nine Hours to Rama" "The Lion" by Malcolm Arnold
Just asking. I hope I didn't bum you guys out by mentioning how poor I am at the moment. :( Not to worry, I'll be back on my feet soon and able to buy music again. I miss it too much.
@ isbum - Just asking. I hope I didn't bum you guys out by mentioning how poor I am at the moment. :( Not to worry, I'll be back on my feet soon and able to buy music again. I miss it too much. -----------------------------------
Just answer from a stranger, definition for a poor man, it's just my own opinion, for me a poor man are the one who's got any or no friends, the one who's drink, the one who's take drogue, and there are more to added, I will not extended more on this subject.
But the one who's got some problem in her life just a moment of his life are not a poor man . It's only a bad moment and I know very well of what i'm talking, someday ill writte you a mail about this.
You needs friends and you got it, you needs some momentary help and you got it, Your are not a poor man and I don't think everybody here think so.
you are a lucky man and whe are luckys guys because whe have you.
That's my answer to your question. This time I don't use word to make some corrections.
@ruggo - That was one mighty Rozsa set. Thank you for all your hard work.
@isbum - I couldn't agree with Jean more. A man with friends is not poor. There may be things lacking in his life, but the support, belief and encouragement of people who care is invaluable. Your bank account may be empty but your heart is filled with the knowledge that you are special to others, to us. Speaking from personal experience there is NOTHING as horrible as having no where to turn in times of trouble.
Hello Dear friends I dont really want to disturb anyone but I dont find for a long time some soundtracks thanks you for your interest Please help me!!!! please help me!!!!!!
1.Sea For Yourself Dennis Dragon 2.Winter Equinox Dennis Dragon 3.Olympic Games 1976(Games of the XXI Olympiad) Andre Mathieu 4.Selma Album Paul Riser and Tommy Butler 5.Hit 'Em Hard Bobby Davis Orchestra 6.Patty The Rimshots 7.Celeste Guy Pedersen 8.Sammy(Tv Special) Sammy Davis Jnr 9.Benjamin Gary Wright 10.Alex North Somebody killed her husband 11.Angelo Francesco Lavagnino - La battaglia dell'ultimo panzer 12.Andre Hossein - Point de Chute(Falling Point) 13.Eric Demarsan,Michel Legrand,Francis Lemargue - Section Spéciale(Special Section) 14.Philippe Sarde - Folle a Tuer 15.Franco Campanino,Gigi Campanino - I Guappi(Blood Brothers) 16.Nicola Piovani - Marcia Trionfale(Victory March) 17.Armando Trovaioli - Urlo Dei Giganti 18.Stelvio Cipriani - Le Mataf 19.Stelvio Cipriani - Metralleta Stein
@ paskalya - I've seen the Winter Equinox posted somewhere.
Have you checked the titles through the Soundtrack Collector site?
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/
Love anything by Armando Trovaioli but their is nothing listed for "Urlo Dei Giganti".
A bunch of us are nuts for Cipriani, I don't have either "Metralleta Stein" Lp only Composers Stelvio Cipriani Carlo Rustichelli or "Le Mataf" 1973 Lp only by Stelvio Cipriani
Smart move posting them in the European Cinema Scores, because if anybody has those, it just might be Janus2810.
ISBUM¡¡¡¡¡ You are not a poor man , you are a great man, this nice and interesting blog is one of the best and is the best in terms of dialogue and communication between menbers.
Another salute to the great FILMPAC, he resolved many of my requests. His archive must be enormous and is a generous man, a great soul, I think.
I only wanted that you know that you are great people, people to have a great friendship, real friendship.From the distance, you have a friend.
And now, a request that is in this page: the extraordinary VENERE IMPERIALE ,by A.F.Lavagnino. The link no longer works¡
And AUTHOR, AUTHOR, by Dave Grusin and J.Mandel. And somebody knows a blog dedicated to the genius Dave GRUSIN or can post material from this composer
Dear İsbum Thanks for your interest I wrote same message in european cine-scores but anyone haven't written yet.I asked you where did you find winter equinox?If you have winter equinox can you share with us?
...kinda... Well, for some obscure reason I'm currently trumenduosly digging such electronic dongdongdingding 80s music of the John Carpenter-type if you know what I mean. Think Cherry 2000, Escape from NY, Christine etc. If anyone has a few Carpenter-links handy or knows a good site I'd very much appreciate it. Also, any recommendations of other similarly veined music would be nice, there's gotta be a ton of 80s sci-fi trash-movies with such cool music around, or am I mistaken?
And now for something completely different. Wikipedia had this to say: "Third Ear Band evolved within the London alternative and free-music scene of the mid 1960's with members coming from The Giant Sun Trolley & The People Band to create a uniquely improvised music drawing on Eastern raga forms, European folk, experimental and medieval influences."...
Request: Wiki also had this to say: "They recorded two soundtracks, the first in 1970 for an animated film by Fuchs of Abelard and Heloise (which first saw release as part of Luca Ferrari's Necromancers of the Drifting West Sonic Book in 1997) and then in 1971 for Roman Polanski's film of Macbeth."
Anyone got the other one mentioned there?
@ alex - Aw, shucks, tweren't nuttin':) Dude, it takes a lot of people to make this click, I am just grateful to be in good company.
@ Honored General - Thanks for your share of "The Lighthorsemen"...you've made a buddy of mine very happy! He had the original disc, but somehow lost it some years ago in a difference of opinion between him and his then-fiance. Which just goes to show that nothing good comes from allowing a chick access to your heart or music collection...; )
So far it is bigger than my recent ROZSA collection and will be comprised completely of suites from BERNARD HERRMANN films. (I’ve even extracted Herrmann’s contributions from Newman’s in “The Egyptian.” Nothing against Newman, but this is a Herrmann collection!)
But I’m finding a few holes in the fabric. If anyone can help with the following BERNARD HERRMANN soundtracks, from which I can extract suite material, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you in advance, and of course, the end result will be posted here for all.
NEEDED: 1992: The Jewel Of death 1974: It’s Alive 1963: The Birds (Sound design) 1958: The Naked And The Dead 1957: Williamsburg: The Story Of a Patriot 1956: The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit 1953: White Witch Doctor 1948: Portrait of Jenny
@ruggo - Here is the Herrmann I can help you with. 1. The Naked and the Dead - Prelude (bit rate is horrible, 56kbs) 2. White Witch Doctor (5@320) from the "Classic of..." 3. Williamsburg:Portrait of a Patriot - Overture (1@320) I thought I had a longer suite but I can't find it, plus STC only lists this one, so maybe I was dreaming. 4. The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit - (8@320) from B.H. at Fox Vol.1 5. The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (8@192) I'm not sure where this came from. I can't find it at STC. 6. It's Alive 2 (12@192) I couldn't find a ST for "It's Alive" at STC. I thought the music for it was used in all the movies. http://www.divshare.com/folder/374794-48a
Can anybody help me out with an e-mail share for these. 7 FACES OF DR. LAO - Harline LOST HORIZON - Tiomkin WAIT UNTIL DARK - Mancini SILVER CHALICE - Waxman DEAD RINGER - Previn gsw5546@yahoo.com
@ ruggo - Just as I was typing this gunshotwound's post popped up, which helps a lot. I can confirm that he's fairly spot on there.
"Jewel Of Death" - This was a student short, filmed in the forties style, and uses music from North By Northwest and a couple of other films. No score exists.
"Its Alive" - I have what gunshot has, Its Alive 2. I also believe the music was recycled among the first 3 films, but am downloading a poor quality bootleg of Its Alive as I speak, to confirm.
"The Birds" - Mostly a bunch of electronic bloops and bleeps during the bird attacks. I have seen a homemade rip, but never grabbed it. Will try and track it down.
PS. I'm still trapped somewhere in the Rozsa sweets!! Thanks again:)
Coming later today, and just in time for the Olympics, I'll post a never before released score by one of filmdoms BIGGEST NAMES. Though it is rarely discussed, this score has been in high demand for more than two decades and will surly delight those who're a fan of this composer. Can you guess what it is and by who?
@ gunshotwound - Has been trotted out before for naughty weekends, and the link is still live. I figure this release has been around for a while now, and the link can stay this time, unless Isbum objects of course. So grab it quick...
@ ruggo - Here's that homemade rip I found for The Birds, very short, 11 minutes or so. There really isn't much in the way of music in the film, and I'd normally put up a WARNING contains sound effects, except its all pretty much effects. Be interesting to see if you can suite-ify it...
@ isbum Reur comments of August 1 as follows: Quote Lee,Peggy: Ella Fitzgerald - Pete Kellys Blues: Extended Soundtrack
If anyone has this and wishes to share it privately or as our limited "Saturday Night Special" - 48hrs only, let me know. Unquote I'm quite interested and also a bit confused. Are you saying that there has been some recent extended edition of the songs performed by Peggy Lee & Ella Fitzgerald in Jack Webb's "Pete Kelly's Blues"? If it is so, I'm also anxious to get it, privately or openly... I already had opportunities to say that I was a huge fan of this film and its music. That was in YDHTVTB when all of us met for the first time (happy days before the clouds came down on us). Someone (maybe filmpac or scoredaddy - I apologize not to remember who, but I'm still most grateful) fulfilled my request concerning the dixieland numbers of the film and this is still one of my most precious downloads. On the other hand I do have a 12 track LP (9 by Peggy Lee & 3 by Ella Fitzgerald) entitled "Songs From The Warner Bros. Film Pete Kelly's Blues". The tracks are the followings: "Oh, Didn't He Ramble" (PL); "Sugar" (PL); "Somebody Loves Me" (PL); "I'm Gonna Meet My Sweetie Now" (PL); "I Never Knew" (PL); "Bye Bye Blackbird" (PL); "What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry" (PL); "Hard Hearted Hannah" (EF); "Ella Hums The Blues" (EF); He Needs Me (PL); "Sing A Rainbow "(PL); "Pete Kelly's Blues" (EF). If you, or anyone else would like me to upload it, say the word, just the time to rip it. Cheers
@ Quinlan - Sad but true story was that I almost bought it for you last night. My Lp trade at the record store didn't go as well as I thought and I couldn't afford it. The store has 2 copies and yes, it's a new release but I was going to "sneak" it into the Jazz Speakeasy for you.
Here's the track listing:
* 1. Oh Didn't He Ramble - Peggy Lee * 2. Sugar - Peggy Lee * 3. Somebody Loves Me - Peggy Lee * 4. I'm Gonna Meet My Sweetie Now - Peggy Lee * 5. I Never Knew - Peggy Lee * 6. Bye Bye Blackbird - Peggy Lee * 7. What Can I Say After Sorry - Peggy Lee * 8. He Needs Me - Peggy Lee * 9. Sing A Rainbow - Peggy Lee * 10. Hard Hearted Hannah - Ella Fitzgerald * 11. Ella Hums The Blues - Ella Fitzgerald * 12. Pete Kelly's Blues - Ella Fitzgerald * 13. Opening/Narration * 14. Smiles * 15. Sweetie [intro] * 16. Sorry [intro] * 17. Breezin' [intro] * 18. Ramble [intro] * 19. Sugar [intro] * 20. I Never Knew [intro] * 21. Somebody [intro] * 22. Hannah [intro] * 23. Blackbird [intro] * 24. Pete Kelly's Blues -intro
@ to all the reader from Franklynot, Please don't send me e-mail about an invitation for the Musical Boaord or franklynot privat blog. I'm swamped With email.
This will be without forward.
The only person who's could give you this invatation are only Isbum and filmpac.
The problem you read on this blog are resolved.
1. This Guy give me his apologies. 2. This guy are an honest man and he recognize that they doing a mistake. 3. My frienship betwen he and me are not changing. 4. This case are closed once for all.
I know I cannot explain me very well in english, but I can you tell This one , The franklynot blog it's the only one greatest blog , who's friendshipq are the most important thing for the member, I am one of these. Please beleive me I'm never will doing something againt all my friends from this blog. Trust are my code of honour.
Here are the lovers of music the best thing you can find, all the members working very hard for your request, and that's a very rare quality and you find that here.
In conclusion every email I receive from now without an agreement from isbum or filmpac will be deleted.
I'm sorry if I disturb some very good menbers of this comunity.
@ quinlan & isbum - Looks to me like Isbum's tracklist for "Pete Kelly's Blues" combines the 12-tracks Quinlan has, with the dixieland tracks and narration (yes, that upload was provided by me Quinlan).
Yep, I'll second the request for your 12-track album, thanks mate:)
@ isbum Re Pete kelly's Blues Songs. Don't worry my friend, it’s the thought that counts. If you look carefully at both track lists, the first twelve tracks are identical. Then it looks like in the extended edition there is an "intro" for each of these tracks. I wonder what it must be. The only noticeable difference is the song "Smiles" which is not in my LP. Let's put it this way. If you succeed in having it sooner or later, it will be the welcome indication that your troubles are way behind you. Sincerely, at the moment that's all what I'm wishing you.
@ gunshotwound & filmpac I'm just seeing your comments/requests for Pete Kelly's Blues. I'm going to rip the LP immediately. For the dixie numbers, filmpac, unless you have a link ready, would you give me the permission of uploading the CD you shared for which I will never thank you enough?
@ parzival - You said this: Also, any recommendations of other similarly veined music would be nice, there's gotta be a ton of 80s sci-fi trash-movies with such cool music around, or am I mistaken?
This one qualifies methinks, and haven't seen it kicked around before. The uber-rare...
@ruggo - Thanks for HORIZON & CHALICE, unfortunately HORIZON was the Tsunami release and CHALICE was the FMC release. You had previously shared these with me and I thank you very much.
I was looking for the FSM CHALICE and a nice soul shared that with me via e-mail.
On the topic of Herrmann, does anyone have HERRMANN AT FOX VOL. 2? That's the only one of the three I'm missing. It's the volume with King of the Khyber Rifles on it.
I'm also still looking for the James Sedares version of Herrmann's Symphony #1 in case anyone happens to have it.
@ parzival - WARNING, contains some dialogue and punk type song fragments, but pulsating throughout is a dark throbbing underscore, reminiscent of John Carpenters "Assault On Precinct 13"...
PS. A brutal look at skinhead life in Australia, this is the film that made Russell Crowe a star at home. It took Hollywood a few more years to catch on.
@ filmpac - I get befuddled when I see something you have at @192 that I've shared @320, as is the case with "Romper Stomper". It means you went to someone else for something I tried to give you previously.
I must pout now! Once over the pout, I shall throw a temper-tantrum the likes you'll never forget!
Oh what I'd give to see the look on your face when you're reading this!
@ isbum - That would be a romper-stomper type temper-tantrum, of course.
Beats the heck outta me, mebbe I already had it and didn't pay any attention, or was near my quota for the month, or drank too much coffee that morning, or too much beer that afternoon. Or perhaps I was out beating up Asian punks at the mall. I dunno, truth be told.
Post yours then, and I'll replace mine, I shall be eternally grateful and won't have to come over there and romper stomper all over you:)
@Donovan's Brain - Give me a little while and I'll have B.Herrmann at Fox Vol.2 uploaded. What did you mean by "the only one of the three"? Is there a third volumne? STC only shows 2 volumes.
Wow...hello again everyone! I haven't posted here in a long time! I really don't feel like a regular, even though I visit quite regularly. I really appreciated the discussion about people abusing the sharing process. I have to admit that I have fallen into that category as of late. I sincerely apologize to all for that. I also give my most sincere thanks to those who continue to share generously and selflessly. I have been so busy with work, just returning from an injury. I am really looking to return the generosity so graciously given to me in providing great film music to the wonderful patrons of this blog. I hope I will be able to fulfill some requests and carry my weight on this blog. Many thanks once again!
@isbum-Thanks again for this amazing blog. I can't say thank you enough!
@gunshotwound-I think I can be of service with BYU Lost Horizon...just provide me your email.
@Donovan's Brain - Here is BERNARD HERRMANN AT FOX VOL.2 Parts 1 & 2(37@320) Both parts can be accessed via this single link. Thanks to the original uploader. http://www.divshare.com/folder/375264-7b7 Enjoy!!
@scoremanscott - My e-mail is gsw5546@yahoo.com. Thank you!
I see I missed some drama over the last few weeks. Financial woes..blog cretins..Enviromental meltdown. Yup. Times are tough all over. I'd like to weigh in but I won't... Just let me say if you vote for me...(how was that for a political moment?)
I wanted to let a few friends know I'll be posting some soundtrack lp transfers over at Vinyl Adventures (along with other stuff)---I always feel weird posting themt here since they haven't really been 'requested' and sometimes the sound quality isn't up to the modern 'digital' standards you kids with your 'rock it to me---sock it to me' go crazy over.
@quinlan---STOP THE PRESSES! I have a surprise for you amigo---coming soon! (I'll give you a little hint---your Pete Kelly's Blues collection (obsession?) WON'T be complete until you get this!---and I JUST found it this week in a little junkstore in Upstate New York no less! Talk about coincedences.)
@ rocket from mars Yes, what a coincidence! But hurry up, bud, otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to collapse of anxiety. We had enough "drama" recently in this blog community, although me collapsing might not be a real drama - I was a bit too pretentious... Whatever you'll have related to PKB will be most welcome and appreciated. Thank you!
2. Dixieland numbers performed by the musicians featured in the film (Matty Matlock, Clarinet & Arrangements; Dick Cathcart, Cornet; Eddie Miller, Tenor Sax; Elmer "Moe" Schneider, Trombone; Nick Fatool, Drums; George Van Eps, Guitar; Ray Sherman, Piano & Jud DeNaut, Bass). This is thanks to the generosity of filmpac who originally shared it in YDHTVTB:
Isbum, filmpac was absolutely right. The second part of the extended edition which you gave the track list of is exactly the dixieland numbers track list. The intros are by Jack Webb (film director & main actor). So with these two links we have now the entire extended edition which you couldn't afford to buy. No more worries mate!!! Not to mention rocket from mars offering coming soon... Enjoy P.S. I'll post these links also in Jazz Speakeasy shop.
@ scoretooth - Super post mate, thanks for The First Olympics. Short but sweet. In keeping with the Olympics theme, here is the complete isolated score to an absolute classic. Thanks go to that unknown ripper dude...
@Master Cylinder - Thank you for those super shares. Lots of hard work there.
@quinlan - Standing on needles and pins waiting for PETE KELLY'S BLUES to finish downloading. Thank you so much.
@Propsero - Thank you for clearing the B.H. at Fox Vol. 3 mystery for me. I had it all the time and didn't know it. Filed under film title and not cd titles.
@scoremanscott - The LOST HORIZON is great. Many many thanks to you.
Hey, thanks for your help guys. But, I'm looking for the SCORE to "What Happens in Vegas.." And, apparently, there is an expanded promo for "Pushing Dasie's."
582 comments:
1 – 200 of 582 Newer› Newest»@ archer - Sorry to bump your post mate, but I have no idea how you got in to post here before I could.
Now. That's confusing. Isn't it? ;)
Welcome everybody to August at Frankly YES!
Here's what is going on. The manager is giving us until Monday to pay the full rent.
The donations were amazing and covered 85% (per-cent) of our rent!
My roommate is going to borrow the balance from a College friend on Saturday and we'll have a full month to get our incomes back up.
You did it! Your donations saved me from packing up everything and leaving the country to live on Filmpac's couch! I'm only half-joking, I asked him if he had a couch.
I doubt I could have afforded the air fare though. :(
I'm not taking what you did for me lightly. Please understand the humor here is my way of releasing a huge amount of stress that has built up since we lost our major income in the middle of June.
I was sort of holding back in hopes that I would have even better news to tell you, but things aren't fixed completely yet.
What you've given us is a fighting chance to fix everything, and for that I will be eternally grateful to everyone here.
The donation button is going away, but I ask that you continue to support me through good thoughts or prayers.
Bless you my friends.
Here's Archer's post, although I'm not sure what he meant by it.
archer said...
this site is appreciated, but damn it's confusing.
dl-ed rózsa's sodom and gomorrah and found it absent any tags or info.
the track listing:
Disc One
1. Ouverture (4:34)
2. Preludio (2:21)
3. Il Deserto (2:17)
4. L'Incontro (:35)
5. Le Porte di Sodoma (2:19)
6. Tortura di Tamara (2:54)
7. Musica Per Lira (1:15)
8. La Favorita della Regina (1:30)
9. Il Giordano (3:02)
10. Il Popolo Eletto (2:40)
11. Gioco di Bimbi (1:39)
12. Il Prezzo della Liberta (2:35)
13. La Sconfitta di Astaroth (2:31)
14. Preghiera (:44)
15. Risposta ad un Sogno (2:39)
16. La Diga (1:06)
17. Lettura della Mano (1:47)
18. Marcia degli Elamiti (1:07)
19. Il Bagno della Regina (:24)
20. La Minaccia di Lot (1:34)
21. Pastorale del Fiume (4:40)
22. Ildith Ha Paura (:55)
23. Matrimonio (1:30)
24. L'Addio (1:17)
25. Tranello (1:28)
26. La Battaglia della Diga (4:35)
27. Marcia della Vittoria (:38)
28. Il Benvenuto in Sodoma (1:22)
Disc Two
1. Intermezzo (5:07)
2. Entro le Mura di Sodoma (1:29)
3. La Volonta di Jehovah (1:46)
4. Gelosia (2:49)
5. Danza delle Gemelle (3:56)
6. Danza dei Peccatori (2:32)
7. Fuga degli Shiavi (1:03)
8. La Disfatta di Astaroth (2:29)
9. Prigione (1:07)
10. Messaggeri di Jehovah (2:15)
11. Nuovamente Libero (:42)
12. La Missione di Lot (1:58)
13. Esodo (1:32)
14. Distuzione di Sodoma (4:17)
15. Statua di Sale (3:37)
16. Epilogo (2:03)
17. Preghiera (alternate 1) (2:44)
18. Pregheria (alternate 2) (2:27)
19. Preghiera (alternate 3) (2:£3)
20. Danza (alternate) (1:31)
21. Preghiera (alternate 4) (2:10)
22. Preghiera (alternate 5) (2:30)
many thanks for all the uploads.
hey,friends!Anyone ever heard of a complete version of Jerry Goldsmith's MATINEE?
@ All - I'll be back, touching on the needle point ;)
___
@ scoretooth - I'm undertaking the job of posting the audio to The Gabriel Yared Concert. Had never seen his face before! Whom does he remind me of? (Himself but lapsed in my mem?)
@ Jean - Only one word; ok, then two... tops: Good Lord! Mais qui êtes-vous, cher généreux voisin homonyme?
___
@ isbum - Spotting the 'donate' button earlier today, made me worry too. I got a little darling daughter who's called Leonora, and lives in London. Have you come across such a musical name recently?
@isbum
Glad to hear you are starting to dig out of the hole. Let us know if there's anything else we can do. I learned a long time ago, the best way to achive your goals is by networking.
As I spent a bit of effort on this last-day-in-July posting, I'm going to re-up it here for those who don't go back to prior months.
THE QATSI TRILOGY
Philip Glass, in the tradition of many modern composers, has been able to survive in two worlds: the classical concert stage and film soundtracks. Thankfully, we live in an age when everything IS recorded, and made available. Known for many of his minimalist compositions, he is yet able to meet the full orchestral and electronic demands of film.
From Mr. Glass’s notes:
The score for KOYAANISQATSI (1982) grew out of the instrumental style typical of the ensemble of keyboards, winds, and voice for which Glass had been composing for many years. The movement of the film from the organic images of the American Southwest to the hi-tech accelerated life of modern North American cities is reflected in his version of a modern synthesized music.
With POWAQQATSI (1987), we see the indigenous communities of the Southern Hemisphere impacted by rapid transformation through its encounters with the Northern industrialized world. Accordingly, one hears echoes of India, Africa, and South America in this 'world music' score. The use of percussion instruments from around the world further enhances this impression.
In NAQOYQATSI (2002), Director Reggio turns to a visual language heavily dependent on digital, synthesized images. With this film, the "civilized violence" in the narrative of the film goes beyond anything seen in the two preceding films. In this case, Glass chose a contrasting language for the music, "composing music for a large (acoustic) symphonic ensemble featuring a solo cello throughout. His instinct was to balance the quite startling effect of the synthetically composed images with a sound world of "natural" timbres. Furthermore, the solo cello — played superbly by Yo-Yo Ma - quickly emerges as the "voice" of the music, lending the score an overall human dimension.
PHILIP GLASS
KOYAANISQATSI
http://rs99l33.rapidshare.com/files/133869277/Philip_Glass_Koyaanisqatsi.rar
OR
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCD57MVS
PHILIP GLASS
POWAQQATSI
http://rs87cg.rapidshare.com/files/133876271/Philip_Glass_Powaqqatsi.part1.rar
http://rs150gc2.rapidshare.com/files/133877105/Philip_Glass_Powaqqatsi.part2.rar
OR
Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=441S0G3A
Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FRSAUQC
PHILIP GLASS
NAQOYQATSI
http://rs55tl2.rapidshare.com/files/133883836/Philip_Glass_Naqoyqatsi.part1.rar
http://rs229l33.rapidshare.com/files/133884971/Philip_Glass_Naqoyqatsi.part2.rar
OR
Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2X9BSRT6
Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LO4ATKQ9
@ ruggo - Great idea. I'll put some thought into it.
Where were you in 1969 ruggo?
This "Mongoose" song was a minor hit and set off a mini-phenomenon that had Mattel making "Snake" and "Mongoose" Hot Wheels. I believe even the Indy-500 got in on the act.
Being a movie maker kid, the songs dramatic and descriptive storytelling caught my attention and imagination.
isbum, i'm guessing it was the "damn it's confusing" part that wasn't clear as to meaning.
this site is just set up very differently and takes a bit to decipher initially, that's all.
i accessed the comment section via rss.
thanks again for the site.
@ archer - Actually, I wasn't sure why the track listing was added to your post. Was that to help other people who have the un-tagged download?
Glad you like the blog archer!
Just ask, we're here to help.:)
yes, it was.
@ archer - Very good then, thanks.
@ quinlan, mel, all jazz score fans:
Lee,Peggy: Ella Fitzgerald - Pete Kellys Blues: Extended Soundtrack
If anyone has this and wishes to share it privately or as our limited "Saturday Night Special" - 48hrs only, let me know.
I've created my own custom artwork for the soundtrack to Bobby Short's "Joe".
I wanted to share it with the group.
Thanks to the original uploader for sharing this very rare soundtrack with us.
Hope you guys like it!
Download "Joe" Custom Art Here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134138215/joe_strk.jpg.html
@ score-brother - Gotcha got a re-up some time during the last month or so, by moi. Seems a remarkably popular re-request for some reason. And here it is again, 2 score tracks by Bill Conti, the rest are songs, link still good...
Soundtrack "Gotcha" (1985), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/126927329/OST-Gotcha.zip
@ isbum - Incredibly glad to hear how things worked out. I know how difficult this last month has been for you, and how hard you have chased everything you need to get your life back in order. My sincere thanks go to all the Franklynotters who helped out, be it financially or spiritually. It is a credit to you all, and a marvel in this day and age of internet apathy. Frankly YES indeed:))
@isbum --Hey friend. I'm very happy things are looking up.
We're always here for you. :)
For those of you who haven't made it to my blog. Here is my latest share.
"The Promise" -Deborah Lurie's first score for a short film. N-Joy :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/132426375/DL_The_Promise.zip.html
@ di(aphanous – I will tell you who I am Just like you a music lover , a real one, a lover from any kind of music, just like everyone here , a very great fan, no a very great lover of Rozsa’s music, I decide to never coming back, no , there is not a question of money since I think, I was between one of the first to help to isbum, and before isbum talk himself about is problem on the blog, directly when I see the lilted pig of donate, I send something there where not very much, but I continued more than once… but here are not the question. Your French are so perfect I suspect you are a French people ? If not thank you for you very good language .
I make a lot of friends here, the first one Tony a real gentleman, then Ruggo, Gunshotdwound, isbum, filmpac, thank you friends I’m really trust you I’m sorry for the others but they are more … sorry to not put all the names.
But they are one of the member here who’s a thief , I’m maybe a French one of course an old one, But I am not stupid, for me, share meant to give some to each one need something, Well the stupid man make a test, I make a wrong post on my blog to see what’s happened, and hit’s working, many of my share go to another blog, and not only from my blog but from this one to, and all the blog are coincidently from the same , I will not giving his name if not necessary, maybe never , But I now you, please remember that, I know who you are.
The method I use it’s infallible, That’s the privilege of experience. You push me to make a new private blog, Every one who’s like to coming are welcome but not you.
If you don’t think it’s the true I’m really don’t care about that, I can prove it,
That’s enough for me.
It’s take me sometime hours to prepare a share for the blog, As I’m write upside it’s not a question of money , I’m buying any week 20 to 50 CDs, I have many LPs, I’m retired and for some I have time enough, No, the time goes by , and I have not only that to do, but O.K that’s my problem, and I will not extend more.
Well That’s who I am, I’m not turning around something I would like to said. Je suis comme je suis, un généreux voisin, trop gentils et parfois trop naïf, mais tout le monde change suivant les situations…
Of course I don’t blame the blog certainly not, Don’t think that please! This blog are the most beautiful things I never find.
All my trough go to all my friends here.
And thank you di(aphanous for your trough about Me.
Regards ,
jean
@ jean - My heart breaks to read this sad news. We came here because of a trouble caused by one person who had no respect for the feelings of others. It seems their is always one who doesn't.
Please send me the name of this person. He can continue to leach here, but I don't wish to know that he's posting, requesting, or otherwise behaving as what he's doing is right in our community.
Once more Jean,
I'm very sorry this has happened.
@filmpac:
Thanks, man!
You rock!
@Isbum:
I am glad everything is going your way!
@jean -My friend, it can be very discouraging when this happens, and unfortunately we've all had this happen more times than I can count.
I've almost closed my blog because of it. But...I still love to share with others what I have, and when others have allowed me to share their shares on my blog, I always try to make sure that they get the credit that they deserved.
It takes so much time and effort to put into these shares, and I truly know how you feel.
We all appreciate your wonderful shares, and you as a person are a jewel :)
Well said Tony!
Edit:
@ all - I'm sorry I'm not sleeping from all night and I was to nervous when I'm writing this post, I hope everyone have understand with 20 to 50 CDs any week ( I meant each Month )- :)
@ Isbum - No I will not giving his name it's to easy to change identity and came back, This are now 6 weeks I'm follow him, Oh my God I'm see him practically on all the Blog, On 6 weeks you can make a lot of job when your suspect someone, and I'm never give it up. Of course I also see some of my contributions with my Link and These are great sharer.
But there it's still something who's let me laugh , when someone make you a gift, and this gift is your own contribution. That's make me laugh! :))
But now for me this case are closed. I know him and that's all.
I will send you soon an invitation for my private blog or club this are mostly different as a current blog, since I got your email, If filmpac Would like to coming He must send me an email, but you know better than I the system. I’m all ready send them to some friends.
Regards,
jean
Sorry I’m see I’m later, But it’s take me many time to write in English and of course the messages are crossed .
@ Tony - Sorry but I cannot stay without reply to a friend like you, Thank you Tony for your comment, I'm always appreciate every words you said. I write you many time and once again your the best and the most honest of the Sharer.
@ Isbum- Thanks also for your comment that’s mean many things for me, my new blog are not for living this one, all my friends are there. But when you coming you will see what I meant, and you will understand why they could be good for friends. I cannot tell you more on this. Hope your coming soon.
regards ,
jean.
@ jean - You wrote me an email that you wanted me to be honest with you.
I would prefer closing this blog to going private. One of the most gratifying things to me is seeing the first posts of people who have discovered Franklynot. Many times they immediately express a desire to give something back and sometimes they do.
I was one of those people, and as I stumbled upon Nomwl1's You Don't Have To Visit This Blog, I felt like I'd found a kindred spirit and a person that I had to share with.
This community wouldn't exist if the others here didn't feel the same way.
I just want you to know what you will be missing out on by going private.
The thanks this person receives for re-posting your shares are hollow and meaningless. Sure, he will feel famous and excited by his hit counter, but in the end, empty.
Being a small community, we know this kind of blogger who in a rush towards posting more music at a faster pace has lost the value of the human element.
You may find that opening a private blog will be satisfying in other ways. Know that you have me as a devoted friend and I will support your efforts completely.
@ Fans of groovy Stu!
I re-upped this to share elsewhere, so it's here too!
"Surf...Sex and Cycle-Psychos...A Diverse Potpourri of Antediluvian Film Music by Stu Phillips"
Featuring the Music from the Movie
"Follow Me" 2005 Cd @320
http://rapidshare.com/files/134360936/SP_FollowMePlusOthers.zip
Groove on! :)
Hello friends,
I'm very sorry to have been absent for a while and I hate to chime in on beloved Jean's post in this way, but what better timing could there be but now.
First of all, Isbum, I'm very sorry to hear of your financial troubles concerning your eviction.
I have just recently become aware of the final hours of your donation activity and I felt ashamed for not being able to help out at all (that's why I didn't comment on the topic during the last 2 days).
I'm suffering from freat financial woes myself right now and can literally rarely ever go to sleep feeling even satuareted any more, that's how bad this has gotten as I'm currently unemployed and living on the state's meager social security in order to not get evicted myself!
It's ironic, I was actually thinking about including a donate-button at my blog just like you, but never went through with it for the exact same reasons you stated here for yourself. The only thing I eventually included was a mock-donate button for a browser-game that I sometimes play (in german ironically called "bum-game"), which I now also would like to excuse myself for, as it looks as if I was poking fun at Isbum's action, which I certainly am not.
Isbum, I will write an email to you within the next days or so.
I'm glad all is well for the moment and hope you can forgive me for not helping out, I really can't at the moment...
Secondly, I'd like to pre-announce that I will be closing down my old blog once and for all some time soon. The reasons are varied and I will soon address these matters in writing at greater length through some last posts at my place, but now that I have read Jean's news I feel obliged to report that I too have noticed some strange increase in dl-volume with my own uploads: some stuff that has seen none but 20 dls during the last 2 months have suddenly gone up to 200-300 downloads!!! WTF? That's too much really and it is evident someone has stolen the links.
That coupled with the limited feedback generated for all the hard hours of work involved, as Jean said, make the venture no fun anymore and I'm not even considering going private, because I won't maintain a private blog that has only 3 readers either.
Anyhow, there's a glimmer of hope, too. Even with MS getting deconstructed, I have another blog where you can and may contact me in the future if you feel the need to - I will not focus on soundtracks and music only though and neitehr will I continue sharing steadily at this rate anymore...
Time will tell...;)
Well, that's the news in all shortness for now. I'll be talking to you guys later...
Best wishes to everybody here (except those 2 spoilers that is),
Parzival
What 2 spoilers? I guess everybody knows but me. :(
@ parzival - You needn't worry friend. Those who could, gave, and those who couldn't offered their words of support. Everything given was appreciated beyond my words to express it.
Stay in touch Parzival, I look forward to seeing your new endeavor.
@ isbum
Sorry, you know one of the spoilers I've been referring to, the other new one is anonymous to me as well :(
Jean's witholding the info is another act to underline his gentleman-like qualities.
Tip my hat, monsieur le collecteur for your great civil manners. ;)
@ all
If you want some good & eclectic music, go to my place quickly and grab what you still can, the stuff is all going off one after another any time now, so hurry, hurry if there's something you missed or planned to grab later on...;)
http://melancholiasubobscura.blogspot.com/
Jean,
Sorry to hear that someone so generous and open-hearted is so discouraged. I hope that the messages of support you are getting from the people here will cause you to reconsider!
@jean/isbum/all
I am not as dismayed as I am disappointed and saddened by the comments of our friend Jean regarding the misappropriation of his links. Neither do I doubt that we have all at some time or another gone to our archives in hopes of acceding to someone’s request for a soundtrack and re-uploaded a file (which was not our own rip) without thought or thanks to the original uploader. It is easy enough to do, especially for someone like me who doesn’t keep a record of the original source. But these incidents are inadvertent and hopefully still meet the intentions of our sharing community.
Perhaps I am naïve, but I don’t see what advantage anyone would have in intentionally stealing someone’s hard work and posting it on other blogs unless there is some sense of self-aggrandizement or claim to fame which meets their their need to be less inadequate than the rest of us.
Got news for you: It ain’t gonna work. You will never fill that deficiency in your character that prompts you to try to be what you aren’t: a thoughtful, considerate, caring person.
Isbum has frequently directed traffic here, keeping us off the radar and out of trouble. He has also designed a system that gives us a sense of security, which any loose cannon can jeopardize. Tell him who the offender (s) is so at least we he knows whose screwing up the traffic signals.
@ ruggo - The sad part of this is that I apparently know the person(s) involved in this. I've most likely been as friendly as with everyone here.
Our code of conduct and trust has been broken. How unfortunate, really.
@ isbum...
and all others literally concerned.
I too have various thoughts about this leeching matter, but... With your own as well as Parzival's huge real-life troubles, and now the emotional shock felt by Jean, I'll keep my views for an other day.
I've spent 14 hours today to finish and post something that I'm hoping will give pleasure to some friends here. And, in principal, to fulfil "SToothy" encouragement to have an mp3 result, out of his beautiful post. Let's put again, even for a while, some positive albeit virtual positiveness.
It's also past midnight CET, and realised that I'm in danger of falling off my chair! Good thing that I only have to copy/paste the rest.
@ isbum - SERIOUS REQUEST !!!
You probably have too much to do, and far too many posts to read. Yet again a cryptic - typically me, when I intent to be discreet - message of mine must have slipped your attention.
So PLEASE, go up this page to read the last paragraph of my post, where out of the blue I splash my daughter's name [the date stamp is August 1, 2008 6:59 AM]. Give it some thought. If you still cannot figure it out, I'll send you an e-mail with attachments. I've reason to worry. Did not wish to advertise it here; suffice to refer to the now removed button from your home page.
___
And now for something completely different: Maestro... musica!
• Gabriel Yared's Paris Concert (2007) at the Espace Cardin
_ MP3 @224 kb/s, ripped from mp4 video _ compliments of the ScoreTooth :)
Archive includes an M$-Word document with English translation of Gabriel Yared's explanatory comments [in French, these are edited in separate "skippabale" tracks], additional info-text, and a plenitude of small screenshots. Needless to say that the tracks are fully tagged (as if I could leave this alone!)
This is a fantastic, intimate concert, quite emotional and, entirely deserved its (freely translated) title “From the Intimate to the Big Screen”. Should I add that, apart from the dozen of fine – classically trained – musicians, you'll get to hear the composer playing live at the piano?
Before I forget: On the previous page, i.e. the very end of July's requests, one can find the mp4 video upload by the ScoreTooth [See July 31, 2008 9:38 AM]. No need to own an iPod in order to also enjoy visualy this concert... Apple's QuickTime software is the right tool for playing back an *mp4* file, even on a Windows platform.
The Yared concert selection of excerpts are from:
Betty Blue | The Moon In The Gutter | The Lover | Wings Of Courage | Tango | Camille Claudel | The English Patient | Cold Mountain | The Talented Mister Ripley
...Ou, alors, en langue française:
“37,2 Le Matin” et “La Lune Dans Le Caniveau” (Jean-Jacques Beineix) | “L'Amant” et “Les Ailles Du Courage” (Jean-Jacques Annaud) | “Camille Claudel” (de Bruno Nuyten) | “Le Patient Anglais” et “Retour à Cold Mountain” + “Le Talentueux Monsieur Ripley” (tous le trois par Anthony Minghella)
@ jean - I too am disheartened by your woes with this mystery link bandit. Please, I urge you to name names, and post a link to this turd's blog. Yes, I said turd. Only by confronting evil can we hope to eliminate it, and it will not be the first time that strength in numbers has won the day.
On a positive note, I paid a visit to your blog and note that you are seeking Miklos' Musical Autobiography Vol 2. I happen to have this, and had already planned on posting, since it contains music from "The Asphalt Jungle", for the proposed Rozsa compilation. Alas, only @128 bitrate, but difficult to find. Please to enjoy...
Miklos Rozsa "A Musical Autobiography Vol 2", @128:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134412842/MR-Autobiography_Vol2.zip
PS. ShareOnAll is currently experiencing problems, otherwise it would have been shared there.
@ parzival - You too? What the heck is going on here? You mention two "spoilers", would you care to name them?
@ di(aphanous - Mega thanks for the Yared concert! But you too are playing the cryptic games? Leonora from London is your daughter, the same Leonara with a myspace page? And this is somehow related to the PayPal button?? And link thieves???
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" <--- Peter Finch, Network
@ Parzival - Just for the record: Each time I opened my e-mailer during the last fortnight to check the incoming items, and after each visit to your blog – which remained un-updated — I was more than pleased!
I used to imagine you being somewhere southwards, relaxing and entertaining yourself. Too Bloody Bad as it seems this wasn't so.
Fortunately, I think ("Yeah, big consolation!" I can hear you say), there are people who care about you, even some at isbumsplace.
I'll take my leave tonight in a language I know you understand, and allows such greetings: Je t'embrasse!
@ Parzival - I'm very sad to hear what's happened to you, really, If I can be on any help, ill try to do it. Thank you for your comment.
@ Buster - I'm really not Discouraged , But I am Revolted, Angry, to this person(s) in fact they are three but I cannot prove it for two of her but I will find. , I know the job you make for your "10 Inch" and please accept all my respect for your job. I think when you love something and you give these to the lover of music they must respect your work , it's the same I do with your soundtrack of " Salome " Of course I know I'm will never find this one in original, and I download them but to put them in my collection, And I was so in love with the cover, I don’t know if you see it on my Blog but I completely restore the cover and I let see to all the visitor how beautiful they are, But they give an access to your blog , you are the deposit of this share not me, I'm just in love with this cover and by this way I can see this beautiful and magnificent one every days. Thanks for your encouragements. And By the way thanks also for "Rose Marie" I was so young when I see this pictures for the first Time.
@ Isbum - Thank you for your honestly on your post upside I know you right, But really I don’t care if my new blog will fall or not, don’t take that bad please it's only that I don’t find the good words in English, it cost me nothing just many work. And thank you for supporting my effort I know you will do it, My Idea it's so simple I will create the greatest supermarket of share with absolutely everything, News , old special, But reserved to the blog master and her friends Only , My friends and selected one. But everything’s on request. It will be the same if your going in a shop.
@ Ruggo - That's right Ruggo, In Fact I don’t care if my contributions going around the world, I hope that but with my link mega upload can be use all over the world why don’t let the Link. I told last time I must paid the upload here whe got not the same system as your we got the same system as eda-88 one of my best friend. I give so many contributions to my friend eda and they are still there with my links. I don’t speak about franklynot this is outside any suspicion.
All my Blog are inside another one unless 10 or 13 I'm not remember exactly. What do you thing when I'm Share “Carousel” with the complete Booklet of 30 pages, it take me about 3 hours only for this one to make a best job possible and of course upload them.
The same with Miklos Rozsa from Erich Kunzel the day after I put my Contribution There already where the other site and with the same cover of course mine since they are marked, the three link the same as I upload them and the same system OGG but the link where rapidshare. again a job from two hours, Gone.
I think there are some reason to be angry, and also why I would like to keep a blog who's I would say more than the half to another one, I don't find any reason. But as I told many times here are all my friends and that’s are the best things I can Have , My Friends.
@ filmpac – and of course I’m again later there are so much messages and I take so much time for answer in English, I must of course added all my thanks to you for everything your doing for me from the beginning, and now for the Rozsa’s score Vol 2 this are something very miraculous for a lover of Rozsa, I cannot give you a kingdom as I write last time , but ask me everything you would I will try to get them, not only soundtrack everything. Please filmpac don’t ask me the names you will be very disappointed and isbum,
to. And we know all, it’s impossible to stop a lecher . As I told you this person are not only here he’s, follow my investigations everywhere, there are some blog exactly 2 with witch I like to speak and one are from my country. he was there and that was the beginning of my investigation. It’s very easy to suspect someone just read under the line, In Belgium we said “ To gentile to be honest “ I would not making any trouble, and as I’m writing upside , now this case are for me closed.
Regards ,
Jean.
It's so sad to hear of all this discouragement and disillusionment. I always wonder if the sharers on this board feel unappreciated in general. I know I have in the past, when something like SCORPIO or my expanded GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD gets upwards of 63downloads and roughly three thank you's, or my re-re-mastering of FAMLY PLOT is completely hijacked as was the edit I did of BOYS FROM BRAZIL. And I'm particularly shocked at the lack of response for something like Long Island Ripper's superior efforts on the INDIANA JONES projects, a massive undertaking which must have taken literally hours and hours of devotion - 6 comments only, two of them from LIR himself.
But by the same token, I myself am guilty of dl'ing and not thanking the sharer. Obviously most of us are as well; how many unsolicited, non-requested shares pop up here that someone just felt like posting, and how many times do you see a thank you for these shares?...not often. Certainly, we all thank the uploader if a specific request has been fulfilled, but for the most part we leech. But, and here is the important part, we ENJOY! Something has been shared by one of us, we have been given a goodie in our Christmas stocking by a Secret Santa. The sharer knows this. Unfortunately, the human being in us wants the thanks and it's sometimes difficult to reconcile generosity with the desire for recognition. So everything comes full circle in a way.
Yeah, jerks steal links. And if they didn't steal your links, your share and/or hard work will eventually be re-posted or seeded ona torrent at some time. It's inevitable. I understand the frustration that you guys feel, but I truly hope that you get beyond it and instead focus on your own generosity. For all past and hopefully future shares I say...THANK YOU. Thank you all from the very bottom of my heart and soul for your generosity, your hospitality, your time and effort, your friendship. I may not say it every time, but I certainly have it in my heart.
@ bistis6 - I understand what you are saying totally. Sure, our shares will gradually filter through the blogosphere, and make a reappearance on some other blog. In time.
I've been sharing on blogs now for near on two years, and the only time I have had cause to comment was when I saw my links posted on another forum, without credit. Not even re-upped, my own bloody links! I am happy to report that person stopped doing it.
What we have here (apparently, since Jean seems unwilling to point out the offender), is wholesale rampant thievery, where one person's hard work is being undone within a matter of days.
No doubt some will find that comment amusing, with witticisms along the lines of "one music pirate moaning that his pirated music is being pirated by someone else"... but that is not the point.
So, what is the point? The point, my friends, is that the Jeans of the world will simply stop sharing. And the only people who gain there are the so-called music police and the eBay resellers, who would all be perfectly happy to keep everything as rare as possible.
I have never once bemoaned the lack of thank-yous. As you say, that is almost inevitable. I've got stuff I've downloaded sitting in my incoming folder from months and months ago, unzipped, unplayed. Hence I too am often remiss. I'll happy second your hearty THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to this group, both directly and indirectly.
To the person or persons responsible, I say this. Stop this practice now! If you must post somebody else's work, at least have the common courtesy to acknowledge them. As should be bleedingly obvious, the end result will simply be that Jean (and others like him) will cease to share with this group, or indeed anyone, in public. You lose!
OK, pals, apparently I'm not going to sleep "early" tonight. Have already be gone for more than 24 hours without nutrition (yesterday/today). In less than three hours I'll be up for the same amount of time.
@ filmpac - I am tripping from lack of rest at the moment, which causes a strange euphoric sensation in my brain. So, I want to overdo you: I say Tetra-Mega thanks to you, both for the music of Miklos Rozsa "A Musical Autobiography Vol 2” *and* for your words. The process of preparing a clean (whatever than means) mp3 rip of the Gabriel Yard concert, and decorating this with extras, gave me enormous pleasure. Not in the least because I've listened to it four times — one while watching the video, then during editing, the third time (three and-a-half, actually) to check its flow with & w/out comments, and the final one while reshaping and typing texts.
· Yes, I have a Leonora daughter residing in the UK capital; but No, she can't be having a Myspace page... or, I should be aware of it. In fact, I can't be 100% sure. Though I doubt it, as she has no time for such things.
· Confirmation too about her name been related to the PayPal. She was kind enough to abandon a workload and confer with me on the phone, in order to help me out. I discovered the whole matter totally by chance, when I visited July's last page only to check for any possible responses to Donovans Brain's "Name that tune challenge".
· Believe me, it was very distressing going back to read all relevant messages. And I don't have a credit card. Needed to wait till the following morning to catch my daughter at work. Got very agitated because she was out on an efficiency course, while isbum had let be known of a deadline for removing the button — and this was a few hours past it! On top of it he, isbum (what would he know) had been discussing the matter in these "shop" pages – that for lack of time I only seldom visit — and the "donation button" figured on the main page, which I hardly ever see [having created direct bookmarks to the Classical, Broadway, and Hollywood sections].
___
I wanted to respond to other people too but I'm exhausted, dead meat now. Can't think straight, only in zig-zag and shaky curves. [?]
___
@ Jean Thanks for what you said. I am a Greek living in Holland, that's where the "voisinage" came to my mind. I dare not write in French any more. As you may have guessed I can somehow still speak it, though much of my knowledge of it has been diminished.
· I just went to have a bite. Coming back now I clicked on your name's link and read your profile. I also saw the links to your blogs (sorry, it's not the proper time now to pay them a visit). As I've noticed that you have place there an e-mail address, I'm going to send you a few words privately. Perhaps I can be of help in something feasible.
· By the way, I would very much like to read your Belgian saying of "To gentile to be honest" written either in Dutch of French, whichever is the original phrase. Thank you, Jean [this is indeed my name, but then in my mother tongue.]
Warm thoughts to friends.
@ di(aphanous - Thank you very much for your kindness, Now I know where you living, We have booth the same Time, It's coming to be also my second night I don't sleeping, It's 4:45 AM it's soon for some or late for going to sleep :). I write in French my bad translation. Since I translated exactly word by word but it's meant I think nothing in English or not the same.
When you see someone to kind, ask some special thinks, Proposing some, well I mean you feel something wrong. It's not easy to explain .
When you see that or hear that we said in Belgium and also In French country.
" Trop Gentils pour être Honête "
That's mean in French or any language that's the guy or girl who's said that about another one
suspect him to be not clean .
I hope you will understand what I meant. I don’t understand why I don't have any problem to read English or hear a movies but so much for writing. I will give an anecdote, How I'm learning English ? With the movies.
PS: I hope you will read that only tomorow and that now your sleeping.
regards ,
Jean
Before I'm going to take a little Sleep I wil post you a link that I recieve from another Greek Friend, he give me his permision to share this one. This are not my Link it's belong to him.
Venere Imperiale : Angelo Francesco Lavagnino. @ 320 pass 999
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZ4YP6ZG
Thanks to the original Uploader.
I've been out of town for a couple of days (car died) and it looks like I've missed all the action.
I just want to take this opportunity to offer a sincere thanks to sharers of music of exquisite obscurity and beauty. It's been life-changing, and you guys are heroes to me.
Thanks may not always be forthcoming, but the true reward is knowing that you are generating true happiness in the hearts of people who need it.
__
To the link-poachers,
Cut it out. Any enhancement of your reputation that comes from it will only be reversed ten-fold when you get found out.
@ Jean,
· I thank you and your Greek friend (wasn't that species extinct?)
· I woke up with terrible crabs on both my legs. Now, better.
· Tu receveras une lettre éléctronique tout'à fait locomotive, qui vienne de ma part.
@ isbum
Could you be kind enough to reinstall the "quinlan link list" banner & section.
I'm ready to post the July lists whenever you want.
Thank you very much.
Hi,
I just found the out-of-print FSM-Box "Naked Spur" with Western-scores from Bronislau Kaper, Jeff Alexander ande Daniele Amfitheatrof on "Musica del septimo arte".
If it's allowed to copy links from there, I'll share them with you.
Hi all-
Sorry that I have been away for so long. Back to work, hard drive crash, just geeting up and running, (again!)
So sad to see that all is not well out here in blogland. I remember how destructive attitudes attacked You Don't Have to Visit This Blog, and the devastation that ensued.
I surely hope that it does not happen here!
If there is any way that I can help, please let me know.
Honored General
Hi again!
Hre, for you musical enjoyment is the score to the 1987 Aussie film,
"The Lighthorsemen" by Mario Millo, at 320. Artwork and usual suspects included.
This is the 17-track 1M1 Aussie realease that has more than the LP, which was only one side.
This CD is long oop, and commands quite a lot on the secondary markets.
This is the story of the last charge of a cavalry unit. World War I, set in the mideast.
Please enjoy, my friends!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zd5fkj
Honored General
@ di(aphanous -
I thank you and your Greek friend(wasn't that species extinct?)
Certainly not in Belgium , I have many friends betwen her and coicidently they have all a restaurant :))
And I have some friend in Athena, I don't think the species Extinct.:)
@ garak826 - Thanks man, we have the Western Box already.
@ di(aphanous)
You rock!!!
Thanks for the Yared mp3 transilation of my concert posting. I have been literally too swamped to have done the conversion myself - but you've filled my toothy smile with heart bursting pride. Hopefully others will enjoy both the video and mp3 versions of Yared's concert.
Thanks again... and stay well, all of you. And that's an order!
Wild on!
SToothy
@ all
Yesterday when I picked up my e-mail, my box was full of bounced messages from addresses that I've never seen before.....nearly 50 of them. I ran several virus scans but could find nothing. Today, everything seems to be back to normal. Could this have anything at all to do with the link stealer? Did anyone else have this problem yesterday?
@isbum - I am so glad to hear that you are getting back on your feet. I knew the spirits of the world would not let you down. Always remember you have friends here.
@Jean - I am saddened to hear that you will not be posting here any more, but I understand. I am glad you found out who the culprits are and now know how to avoid them. I do not have a blog myself but I think I would understand your feelings when your hard work is stolen. Please be assurd that I have enjoyed every one of your shares and have been suprised and grateful for the amount of time you spent sharing your music with us. I know your blogs will thrive.
@All - I have said it before and I'll say it again. I thank every one here who has shared their music. If it where not for you guys here I would not have a collection. Before I found Franklynot I was able to find live links on closed blogs but I was not able to interact or share with those like I could at Franklynot. It was like I had found a lost friend. I am saddened by what has been going on.
If I have slighted any one here it was not intentional. I have been guilty of forgetting to credit an original uploader (Hell basically everything I have is from somebody else). I think I have thanked all special request uploaders, if not please take no offesne. We are all guilty of not always letting others know how much we appreciate what we all do for each other. All we can do is pull together during this time of strife. Take care of each other and move forward.
@ garak826 - I was mistaken.
However, due to our current situation, I would prefer one of our visitors upload the "Naked Spur" for this blog.
I'm sure Septembo de Artes(sp) wouldn't approve of the links being shared here without permission.
@LMG (or to all):
Could you possibly re-up the "Stealing Home" soundtrack link?
I am a BIG fan of David Foster's movie music.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
-Score-Brother
@ruggo - Thanks a bunch for the Philip Glass. I am not a big fan of his but I have always wanted to listen to the 2 selections you have shared.
@Honored General - Welcome back and I hope this post finds you in good spirits and health. Thank you for THE LIGHTHORSEMEN.
hello all,
haven't been on here in a while. but i was wondering if anyone on here who has the Intrada Special Collection Of "The Monster Squad" can up a track for me? i have it in 320 and posted it a while ago on my blog. but i was notified by a fellow reader of mine that there's a track with a flaw in it. on track # 3 titled, "BAT IN THE HOLD" it plays for 20 seconds and stops and goes to track # 4. Can anyone please send this track without that flaw (preferably in 320 too)? Greatly appreciated if someone can help. Thanks in advance.
COMING ATTRACTIONS
I believe I mentioned that I was working on a MIKLOS ROZSA retrospective. It’s finally done.
Unfortunately, the uploading is taking forever, and I will probably have to post the links in the near future. In fact, the uploading is taking almost as much time as it took me to type out the track list.
I have tried to take a unique approach by presenting no complete soundtracks (which are frequently filled with semi-interesting transitional music), but single tracks and many unique, newly created suites. The compilation represents 63 films, is approximately 1.8 gigs, and runs 14hours and 3 minutes. All MP3 music. Afterwards I will also post a compendium of fragments from 23 films for which I have been unable to find any complete recorded track.
A special thank you to everyone who at some time or another wittingly or unwittingly contributed to this Rozsa retrospective. Hopefully you will find some value in it.
To whet your appetite and not have all my recent work go completely to waste, here is a track listing for the forthcoming
MIKLOS ROZSA
TRIBUTE TO A MUSIC MAN
1-01 Festival Flourish (1:09)
1-02 Ben Hur Choral Suite (21:43)
1-03 Providence Valse (6:10)
1-04 Julius Caesar Suite (15:39)
1-05 El Cid Suite (16:39)
1-06 Sodom And Gomorrah Suite (16:18)
1-07 Beau Brummel Prelude (6:48)
1-08 Spellbound (9:34)
1-09 Thief Of Baghdad Suite (12:32)
1-10 Asphalt Jungle (5:31)
2-01 King Of Kings Choral Suite (21:48)
2-02 All The Brothers Were Valiant Suite (21:47)
2-03 Madame Bovary Waltz (4:48)
2-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Suite (30:52)
2-05 Ivanhoe Overture (5:30)
2-06 Young Bess Suite (21:45)
2-07 Men Of The Fighting Lady (6:47)
2-08 The Story Of Three Loves Suite (12:51)
2-09 Plymouth Adventure Suite (18:31)
3-01 Private Life Of Sherlock Holmes (2:31)
3-02 The Strange Love Of Martha Ivers (6:19)
3-03 Dead men Don’t Wear Plaid Suite (14:46)
3-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (4:52)
3-05 Knight Without Armor (9:33)
3-06 That Hamilton Woman (4:46)
3-07 Lydia Suite (9:16)
3-08 Five Graves To Cairo (5:27)
3-09 Double Indemnity Suite (26:25)
4-01 The Killer’s Suite (11:21)
4-02 A Double Life (2:15)
4-03 The Naked City (6:47)
4-04 The Red Danube (8:27)
4-05 The Red House Suite (12:04)
4-06 Knights Of The Round Table Suite (28:27)
4-07 The World The Flesh And The Devil Overture (3:37)
4-08 Because Of Him Overture (3:26)
4-09 Sahara (2:28)
5-01 Quo Vadis Choral Suite (18:22)
5-02 The VIPs Question of Pride, Suicide, Finale (9:33)
5-03 The Jungle Book Suite (29:32)
5-04 Lust For Life Suite (16:04)
5-05 Tip On A Dead Jockey Suite (9:09)
5-06 Valley Of Kinds Overture (2:13)
5-07 A Time To Love And A Time To Die Their Las Night (3:13)
5-08 Blood On The Sun Taksugi’s Death-The Fight (5:37)
5-09 Crisis Suite For Guitar Introduction (1:19)
6-01 The Power Suite (15:26)
6-02 Four Feathers Suite (7:57)
6-03 Time After Time Suite (13:59)
6-04 The Green Beret Suite (12:32)
6-05 The Eye Of The Needle Suite (15:13)
6-06 The Last Embrace Suite (12:46)
6-07 Diane Suite (27:22)
6-08 Green Fire Suite (20:46)
6-09 Bhowani Junction Suite (10:59)
7-01 Fedora Suite (16:18)
7-02 Madame Bovary Suite (8:38)
7-03 Moonfleet Suite (28:20)
7-04 Lost Weekend Suite (33.36)
7-05 Tribute To A Badman Suite (18:51)
7-06 The World The Flesh And The Devil Suite (12:34)
7-07 The Seventh Sin Suite (22:10)
7-08 The King’s Thief Suite (20:35)
7-09 Private Files Of J Edgar Hoover Suite (14:41)
8-01 Ben Hur Star Of Bethlehem-Nativity (3:09)
8-02 Ben Hur The Healing Waters, Judah’s Return (4:45)
@ruggo - Here is another Rozsa that you were looking for that I forgot I had. It is only one track from DARK WATERS. Can't remember where I got it but I thank the original uploader.
http://www.divshare.com/download/5094123-57
Requested last month, by someone, I forget who. Good mix of score and songs...
Eric Allaman & Various "Latter Days" (2003), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134657702/EA-LatterDays.zip
ShareOnAll seems to be toast, has been down for a couple of days now. Typical, just when I started uploading there too. And I've got a couple of uploads not posted locked up in there somewhere. Anyone know anything at all about what is happening with this upload service?
@ ruggo - Outstanding Rozsa track list there mate, I am all aquiver with anticipation. You must tell the story behind the suites.
@ christine cougar - Doubtful if there be any connection between hijacked links and spammed e-mail. You naughty girl, stay away from those he-man porn sites ;)
@filmpac
Now you've got us all a little worried. How can you possibly use the terms "all acquiver with anticipation" and "he-man porn sites" in the same post?
Forgive him, christine, he knows not what he does.
does anyone have "Eyes Without A Face" the 1959 film with score by Maurice Jarre? Much appreciated if you can help. :D
@filmpac - Thank you for the Rozsa Autobiography Vol.2. Ever since Jean shared Vol.1 I have been hoping there was a Vol.2 out there somewhere. Great share!!
Just Posted-
Mr. Majestyk Charles Bernstein (1974)
They Made Me a Criminal Max Steiner (1939)
Death Hunt Jerrold Immel (1981)
4D Man Ralph Carmichael (1959)
The Night of the Hunter Walter Schumann (1955)
The Killers Miklos Rozsa (1946)
The Killers J Williams & H Mancini (1964)
Dark Passage Franz Waxman (1947)
Endless Night Bernard Herrmann (1972)
The Asphalt Jungle Miklos Rozsa (1950)
The Lost Weekend Miklós Rózsa (1945)
Blog will be opened to the public for one week, Enjoy.
Here are the Rapidshare links to
MIKLOS ROZSA
TRIBUTE TO A MUSIC MAN
The parts must be opened all together for the complete set. I will reformat the structure of the rar files in the next couple of days and provide a 7-part Megaupload set where each part (and download) may be opened separately. In the meantime, Track list:
http://rs347tl.rapidshare.com/files/134677224/Rozsa_tracklist.rar
http://rs117cg2.rapidshare.com/files/134554678/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part01.rar
http://rs295tl3.rapidshare.com/files/134560001/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part02.rar
http://rs313l3.rapidshare.com/files/134564725/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part03.rar
http://rs104tg.rapidshare.com/files/134568584/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part04.rar
http://rs363l32.rapidshare.com/files/134572702/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part05.rar
http://rs345gc2.rapidshare.com/files/134576597/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part06.rar
http://rs354l32.rapidshare.com/files/134636207/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part06.rar
http://rs17l33.rapidshare.com/files/134639846/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part07.rar
http://rs56l33.rapidshare.com/files/134643151/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part08.rar
http://rs235tl3.rapidshare.com/files/134646415/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part09.rar
http://rs340l33.rapidshare.com/files/134649458/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part10.rar
http://rs33l33.rapidshare.com/files/134652376/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part11.rar
http://rs223tl2.rapidshare.com/files/134655290/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part12.rar
http://rs301cg.rapidshare.com/files/134658061/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part13.rar
http://rs43l32.rapidshare.com/files/134660794/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part14.rar
http://rs67gc.rapidshare.com/files/134663462/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part15.rar
http://rs64cg.rapidshare.com/files/134666196/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part16.rar
http://rs14l3.rapidshare.com/files/134668839/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part17.rar
http://rs36cg.rapidshare.com/files/134671351/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part18.rar
http://rs36l34.rapidshare.com/files/134672897/MIKLOS_ROZSA_TRIBUTE_TO_A_MUSIC_MAN.part19.rar
@ long island ripper
Here's "Bat In The Hold" from MONSTER SQUAD @ 320.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UGAD3NZL
@ ruggo - Hate to say this pal, but the thought of needing all 17 parts in order to listen... well, quite frankly, it scares the pants off me.
I have spoken out before about these multi-part rar files, and all you need is one bad part and you are dead in the water. Not to mention the fact that MAC users are shit outta luck with them, in the first place.
Rapidshare now provides a 200 Mb maximum, which surely would be sufficient for each disc, as a separate download.
Appreciate the effort involved in ways you can't even begin to imagine, but I for one will wait on the megaupload alternatives.
Sorry mate, I was incredibly loathe to type this, but I just felt it had to be said. Otherwise, the fruits of your work will never be realized.
@filmpac
No problem. Glad you expressed your concerns.
Actually it's 19 parts instead of 17 and unfortunately the files aren't broken down into disc-sized segments.
I want to make this accessible as possible to everyone so, in addition to the forthcoming 7-section Megaupload files, I will redo Rapidshare in stand-alone chunks that can be downloaded at leasure and unpacked in reasonable units of 200Mb or less.
Let the fun begin!
Ruggo, my friend, I'll try to say this as delicately as I know how.
19 parts, I hear you saying. Any more and I'd be out of fingers and toes, and have to drop my jocks and grab my.... yikes, warm yer hands first :))
OK, now I am being fair dinkum. I wouldn't mind 19 parts, if that's what it takes. But please, for the love of all things sacred, don't make it a multi-rar file, where they are all linked together!!
One bad byte in one rar file, they are all farked. There, I said it, ok?
Peace mate, and I hope you understand.
Re: The Miklos Rozsa links above.
If there are some tracks from Robert Siodmak's THE KILLERS with Burt Lancaster and Ava Gardner in there, could some isolate and offer them?
Hate to DL all the files and find it isn't even in there. :)
Thanks!
See, and what mcc said is yet another perfectly good reason to make each download a separate entity.
Man alive, I hate these linked rar files. I understand why they are necessary for movies, where it is all one file, but not for mp3s.
Sheesh!
Nuff said (:
Oops, just found the listing of the Master Cylinder Edition listed above. Thanks for theta, MC! This was my first visit to you blog, very nice! You even had BAND OF THE HAND! (?!) Out-STANDING! :)
Also, I now see there's an eleven minute track suite from THE KILLERS in ruggo's multi-part share, above. Anyone have just that one track (or maybe also the one from THE NAKED CITY)?
Hoping to share some things in return if anyone's still looking into the Asian film score shares section!
Oh, and thanks a MILLION for sharing... After reading the above lines about people forwarding links and not commenting often enough, I'd just like to say how much I dig you all and how thankful I am that the sharers out there are doing their thing to bring the music to the masses. :) Always happy to return the favors whenever I can....
Much, much love people! :)
@ All -
I can't tell you how much I'm digging all these appreciation posts!
We all get into a rut and treat the amazing sharers like the toaster, microwave or coffee maker.
We don't appreciate them until they stop working.
It's great that we caught ourselves doing it and turned the moment into an opportunity to show some serious appreciation!
Keep them coming!
Hello guys,
I am looking for these
Childs Play 2,3
Rosemary's Baby
Hollow Man
X-Men Animated Series
X-Files (TV Show or Movies)
Horror Collection: The Best Of Halloween 1-6
Halloween III extended soundtrack
Halloween 4-8 (If a score exists?)
Please let me know if you guys need anything from Carpenter and I should have it.
BIG THANKS to Ruggo for your generous Rozsa collection. I look forward to spending some time with this. Have you written liner notes as well?!!! Only joking! Thanks again for your hard work on this.
Requests from Original Incredible Filmscorium
1.Sea For Yourself Dennis Dragon
2.Winter Equinox Dennis Dragon
3.Olympic Games 1976(Games of the XXI Olympiad) Andre Mathieu
4.Selma Album Paul Riser and Tommy Butler
5.Hit 'Em Hard Bobby Davis Orchestra
6.Patty The Rimshots
7.Celeste Guy Pedersen
8.Sammy(Tv Special) Sammy Davis Jnr
9.Benjamin Gary Wright
10.Alex North Somebody killed her husband
@Quinlan - The July Spreadsheet sign is up, you can add your link whenever you're ready :)
@filmpac
Notes? Notes! We ain't got no stinkin' notes.
@ ruuggo - Did you change email addresses? I sent something that got sent back.
@ filmpac:
many thanks for Latter Days.
Didn't even know there was a soundtrack for this indie movie :)
@bistis6
thanks so much for the track pal. You made my day! :D
take care.
...adding appreciation and thanks to ruggo.
something in the comments has me dismayed.
i am very close to switching to mac--why would it be that rapidshare files are undownloadable using one? can't figure why that would be the case.
@ filmpac and ruggo
I know I was grasping at straws regarding the e-mail thing, but it just seemed to be a strange coincidence that the two things happened at the same time. For awhile I was afraid that I was inadvertantly responsible for the link problem.....via an e-mail virus.
@ archer - Sorry for any misunderstanding. There is no problem on a MAC with rapidshare files, nor are there any with a single rar file. The only MAC problem lies in these multi-part rar files, where they are all linked together, requiring the complete set to be downloaded before un-rarring. As I understand it, there is no MAC software that can handle this scenario. But, it sounds like our good friend Ruggo is providing an alternate download solution, for which I am eternally grateful. There could be a knighthood in this somewhere:)
@ christine cougar - No, I think we can safely say you are off the hook on this one.
@ ghost in reverse - Thanks for your thanks:))
Request:
Soundtrack to "If He Hollers Let Him Go", album cover spotted on a Mike Curb site. We are also still seeking "Sidehackers", if anyone has either would be very grateful.
@ deadman36g - Your Request Hollow Man
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R05OH38W
Please try to find you another cover my scan give me is last moment.
Enjoy
@ruggo - I anxiously await your Rozsa retrospective. I know you have put a great deal of time and energy into it.
@deadman36g - I can help you with ROSEMARY'S BABY. I have 2 versions and if you will let me know which you want I will upload. Of course if you would like both that is also OK.
The 1st. is 11 trks@128
The 2nd. is 21 trks@192
@isbum
No change in e-mail address
ruggeri4@juno.com
(dancing girls welcome)
@filmpac
Please, please no knighthood. No way in God's green earth am I going to kneel in front of anyone with a sword in their hand. The temptation would be too great.
Megaupload is slowly cranking away at uploading files in 7 separate sections which will open independently. Hopefully later this evening.
@Jean - Even though some one else requested it, merci beau coup pour le HOLLOW MAN.
I am so glad I misunderstood what you said yesterday and that you will not be leaving Franklynot.
Regardless of what some one has done with your links, you are a welcome member of this blog and it would be terrible if this person ran you away. Bon soir mon ami.
gunshotwound,
The 21 track one should be fine (I assume it contains the tracks of the smaller one as well as a few extra?)
@ Gunshotwound - Thanks for your kindly words, but it is my fault, yesterday I was so angry and you know in Belgium it's a little special , We must know the French, Netherlands, English and sometime German, and I was so nervous, I make a mix with all those languages, a word before another, missing a character, and writing to quickly, but everything it's O.K. I think this one will not coming back. He know that I know who he are .
Thanks to di(aphanous) he give me some help to writing better, I will do the best I can.
@deadman36g - Here's a double dose of the Devil. Now choose your hell!!
http://www.divshare.com/folder/372953-2e5
Enjoy!! Thanks to the original uploader.
@Jean - I am just happy you are staying.
@ quinlan - Gunshotwound's above post above includes both versions of
"Rosemary's Baby" he mentioned earlier.
@ gunshotwound - I know it's a drag repeating what you said you would post when you get around to actually posting it. But I also know Quinlan would appreciate less detective work when he's collecting links for the Monthly Excel spreadsheets.
@ ruggo - I have:
(Ruggo)
ruggeri7@juno.com
Guess the dancing girls are there.
That, or they got re-directed over to Christine Cougar's place! ;)
@isbum
Now you know my secret. Both e-mails should work just fine.
@ ruggo - Just tried resending to your corrected address and it failed again.
You best write me so we can clear this up.
zippyljs@yahoo.com
@jean - I'm a bit late posting to your news. I share the same feelings that others have already mentioned. It seems such a shame for someone so generous and kind to be taken advantage of. Know that while this person takes credit for your work, they can't take your friends. I'm listening to "Joel McNeely Filmworks" as I type this, and it is because of you that I can listen to this inspirational music :) I'm not incredibly active in the blog world, but I would seriously hate to see you leave because of an imposter. If I don't say it enough, thank you thank you thank you everyone for all your generosity and kindness :)
p.s. I thought I'd bump an old request to see if anyone has come across some music from "The Devil and Max Devlin" recetnly. Either the score by Henry Mancini or the songs by Julie Budd.
@isbum - Thanks for reminding me. I think the Devil took hold of me and prevented me from thinking clearly.
@ gunshotwound - If you need an exorcism, I'll call Father Merrin.
;)
@Everybody:
Hello again, all...
Good news:
I just acquired the soundtrack to "Hero and the Terror," and would like to officially share it with all of you!
Here is the link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p05uwm
Also, I wish to brief everyone on one thing:
In terms of the "Sing" soundtrack, I somehow managed to find eight tracks out of the original ten.
I am still searching for two more songs to have my own edition of this soundtrack.
To learn more about this and to see if any of you could possibly help, go here:
http://score-brother.blogspot.com/2008/08/request-1-this-is-not-share-post.html
Hopefully, someone can help me out here.
Here is hoping...
Best regards,
-Score-Brother
hello again friends...
my friend at ...
http://muppetmusique.blogspot.com
is looking for these albums.
think we can help him out ?
Muppets From Space SCORE
The Muppet Show Seasons 3-5
The Christmas Toy
It’s A Very Muppet Christmas Movie
The Great Santa Clause Switch
Muppet His
Muppet Hits 2
thank you all.
I’m never see this one on a blog, but certainly I passed over ? Any way, here a link for
Angela’s Ashes, for me and that’s my humble opinion this are a must have soundtrack and one of most wonderful scores by John Williams . included “The Dispsy Doodle “ performed by Nat Gonella & his Georgians Track 7 and Pennies from haven by Billie Holiday Track 10.
Rip from Original CD @ 320.
The beautiful, Marvellous Book of 22 pages Photos in black and White are not included, but You know for franklynot ill do everything. This one could be available on request. Of course if you are interesting in Photos, that’s also one of my default I’m a lover of photos.
1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EKYWZ100
2. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCCX0KK9
I hope you will Enjoy.
@ Ruggo - I just tried to send you a reply email and immediatly got this message returned with the following statement:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
ruggeri7@juno.com:
64.136.52.37 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550
44c8897d2d7d15c8e8410129490c493c413c81d8b9d19188bcdd69c9c838c5dcc9117c2835adb975bcf5f59daddddd
--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
Any thoughts on what's going on???
Joe Hisaishi - Welcome to Dongmakgol
http://my.opera.com/GhibliLover/blog/show.dml/2436508
25 tracks
192 kbits/sec
Enjoy!
@isbum
I haven't the foggiest idea. All my other mail seems to come through. Even a fair selection of spam. But I did get your test messages for ruggeri4@juno.com
Here is the Muppets from Space Score
http://www.mediafire.com/?ocdgdm1ktyt//
The Christmas Toy
http://www.mediafire.com/?424o34mnb1a//
Does anyone have any Tutti Camarata albums? Im looking for any of the seasons albums. Also looking for Revenge of the Pink Panther OST. Smokey and the Bandit 2 or 3 as well.Do we have any Jerry Lewis fans here? I have the Phoney Phone Calls album and some others. I will post them here.
For filmpac and all my friends (if I have any left), here are two more options for downloading the MIKLOS ROZSA TRIBUTE TO A MUSIC MAN. This is for those who don’t want to unpack 19 linked Rapidshare files.
Each file here is independent. Also, as you can see by the track list, the Rapidshare links are not interchangeable with the Megaupload links.
Megaupload by section.
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 1 (238.3 MB)
1-01 Festival Flourish (1:09)
1-02 Ben Hur Choral Suite (21:43)
1-03 Providence Valse (6:10)
1-04 Julius Caesar Suite (15:39)
1-05 El Cid Suite (16:39)
1-06 Sodom And Gomorrah Suite (16:18)
1-07 Beau Brummel Prelude (6:48)
1-08 Spellbound (9:34)
1-09 Thief Of Baghdad Suite (12:32)
1-10 Asphalt Jungle (5:31)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I5VPQ9M
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 2 (302.89 MB)
2-01 King Of Kings Choral Suite (21:48)
2-02 All The Brothers Were Valiant Suite (21:47)
2-03 Madame Bovary Waltz (4:48)
2-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Suite (30:52)
2-05 Ivanhoe Overture (5:30)
2-06 Young Bess Suite (21:45)
2-07 Men Of The Fighting Lady (6:47)
2-08 The Story Of Three Loves Suite (12:51)
2-09 Plymouth Adventure Suite (18:31)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I49BA0MS
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 3 (172.09 MB)
3-01 Private Life Of Sherlock Holmes (2:31)
3-02 The Strange Love Of Martha Ivers (6:19)
3-03 Dead men Don’t Wear Plaid Suite (14:46)
3-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (4:52)
3-05 Knight Without Armor (9:33)
3-06 That Hamilton Woman (4:46)
3-07 Lydia Suite (9:16)
3-08 Five Graves To Cairo (5:27)
3-09 Double Indemnity Suite (26:25)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3015QGP
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 4 (172.68 MB)
4-01 The Killer’s Suite (11:21)
4-02 A Double Life (2:15)
4-03 The Naked City (6:47)
4-04 The Red Danube (8:27)
4-05 The Red House Suite (12:04)
4-06 Knights Of The Round Table Suite (28:27)
4-07 The World The Flesh And The Devil Overture (3:37)
4-08 Because Of Him Overture (3:26)
4-09 Sahara (2:28)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SIP1Q8EJ
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 5 (197.69 MB)
5-01 Quo Vadis Choral Suite (18:22)
5-02 The VIPs Question of Pride, Suicide, Finale (9:33)
5-03 The Jungle Book Suite (29:32)
5-04 Lust For Life Suite (16:04)
5-05 Tip On A Dead Jockey Suite (9:09)
5-06 Valley Of Kinds Overture (2:13)
5-07 A Time To Love And A Time To Die Their Las Night (3:13)
5-08 Blood On The Sun Taksugi’s Death-The Fight (5:37)
5-09 Crisis Suite For Guitar Introduction (1:19)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9VA3Q5K
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 6 (282.16 MB)
6-01 The Power Suite (15:26)
6-02 Four Feathers Suite (7:57)
6-03 Time After Time Suite (13:59)
6-04 The Green Beret Suite (12:32)
6-05 The Eye Of The Needle Suite (15:13)
6-06 The Last Embrace Suite (12:46)
6-07 Diane Suite (27:22)
6-08 Green Fire Suite (20:46)
6-09 Bhowani Junction Suite (10:59)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYZHXB40
ROZSA TRIBUTE SECTION 7 (418 MB)
7-01 Fedora Suite (16:18)
7-02 Madame Bovary Suite (8:38)
7-03 Moonfleet Suite (28:20)
7-04 Lost Weekend Suite (33.36)
7-05 Tribute To A Badman Suite (18:51)
7-06 The World The Flesh And The Devil Suite (12:34)
7-07 The Seventh Sin Suite (22:10)
7-08 The King’s Thief Suite (20:35)
7-09 Private Files Of J Edgar Hoover Suite (14:41)
8-01 Ben Hur Star Of Bethlehem-Nativity (3:09)
8-02 Ben Hur The Healing Waters, Judah’s Return (4:45)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30I9ESBJ
RAPIDSHARE by tracks (all under 200 MB)
1-01 Festival Flourish (1:09)
1-02 Ben Hur Choral Suite (21:43)
1-03 Providence Valse (6:10)
1-04 Julius Caesar Suite (15:39)
1-05 El Cid Suite (16:39)
1-06 Sodom And Gomorrah Suite (16:18)
1-07 Beau Brummel Prelude (6:48)
http://rs320l33.rapidshare.com/files/134982883/Rozsa_Tracks_1-01_to_1-07.rar
1-08 Spellbound (9:34)
1-09 Thief Of Baghdad Suite (12:32)
1-10 Asphalt Jungle (5:31)
2-01 King Of Kings Choral Suite (21:48)
2-02 All The Brothers Were Valiant Suite (21:47)
2-03 Madame Bovary Waltz (4:48)
http://rs238tl2.rapidshare.com/files/135058758/Rozsa_Tracks_1-08_to_2-03.rar
2-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Suite (30:52)
2-05 Ivanhoe Overture (5:30)
2-06 Young Bess Suite (21:45)
2-07 Men Of The Fighting Lady (6:47)
2-08 The Story Of Three Loves Suite (12:51)
2-09 Plymouth Adventure Suite (18:31)
3-01 Private Life Of Sherlock Holmes (2:31)
http://rs80tl.rapidshare.com/files/134984224/Rozsa_Tracks_2-04_to_3-01.rar
3-02 The Strange Love Of Martha Ivers (6:19)
3-03 Dead men Don’t Wear Plaid Suite (14:46)
3-04 Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (4:52)
3-05 Knight Without Armor (9:33)
3-06 That Hamilton Woman (4:46)
3-07 Lydia Suite (9:16)
3-08 Five Graves To Cairo (5:27)
3-09 Double Indemnity Suite (26:25)
http://rs119l32.rapidshare.com/files/134979654/Rozsa_tracks_3-02_to_3-09.rar
4-01 The Killer’s Suite (11:21)
4-02 A Double Life (2:15)
4-03 The Naked City (6:47)
4-04 The Red Danube (8:27)
4-05 The Red House Suite (12:04)
4-06 Knights Of The Round Table Suite (28:27)
4-07 The World The Flesh And The Devil Overture (3:37)
4-08 Because Of Him Overture (3:26)
4-09 Sahara (2:28)
http://rs278tg.rapidshare.com/files/134982501/Rozsa_Tracks_4-01_to_4-09.rar
5-01 Quo Vadis Choral Suite (18:22)
5-02 The VIPs Question of Pride, Suicide, Finale (9:33)
5-03 The Jungle Book Suite (29:32)
5-04 Lust For Life Suite (16:04)
5-05 Tip On A Dead Jockey Suite (9:09)
5-06 Valley Of Kinds Overture (2:13)
5-07 A Time To Love And A Time To Die Their Las Night (3:13)
http://rs319tg2.rapidshare.com/files/134984299/Rozsa_Tracks_5-01_to_5-07.rar
5-08 Blood On The Sun Taksugi’s Death-The Fight (5:37)
5-09 Crisis Suite For Guitar Introduction (1:19)
6-01 The Power Suite (15:26)
6-02 Four Feathers Suite (7:57)
6-03 Time After Time Suite (13:59)
6-04 The Green Beret Suite (12:32)
6-05 The Eye Of The Needle Suite (15:13)
6-06 The Last Embrace Suite (12:46)
http://rs385cg.rapidshare.com/files/134983228/Rozsa_tracks_5-08_to_6-06.rar
6-07 Diane Suite (27:22)
6-08 Green Fire Suite (20:46)
6-09 Bhowani Junction Suite (10:59)
7-01 Fedora Suite (16:18)
7-02 Madame Bovary Suite (8:38)
http://rs134l3.rapidshare.com/files/134983315/Rozsa_Tracks_6-07_to_7-02.rar
7-03 Moonfleet Suite (28:20)
7-04 Lost Weekend Suite (33.36)
7-05 Tribute To A Badman Suite (18:51)
http://rs297tl2.rapidshare.com/files/134984450/Rozsa_Tracks_7-03_to_7-05.rar
7-06 The World The Flesh And The Devil Suite (12:34)
7-07 The Seventh Sin Suite (22:10)
7-08 The King’s Thief Suite (20:35)
7-09 Private Files Of J Edgar Hoover Suite (14:41)
8-01 Ben Hur Star Of Bethlehem-Nativity (3:09)
8-02 Ben Hur The Healing Waters, Judah’s Return (4:45)
http://rs76l33.rapidshare.com/files/134981624/Rozsa_Tracks_7-06_to_8-02.rar
AND NOW, MR. ROZSA AND I WILL REST (each in our own different ways, of course)
@ ruggo - I have no idea why it's failing. Must be something in the copy and paste part I'm doing with some links filmpac sent me as private shares.
I've half a mind to just post them here, but filmpac asked me to only share privately as they are from those p2p forums.
Ah, hell. You probably have them already! Grr!
Anybody have the new "Invaders from Mars" 2 disc (sold out)? I'm particularly interested in the 14 minutes of orchestral material.
Also, if anybody can send me the link for the new LaLa Outer Limits set, I will be infinitely grateful:
Nykvist.Storaro@gmail.com
Best!
REQUEST:
Bernard Herrmann At Fox Vol.1
My roommate loves the film (and play) for "A Hat Full of Rain".
Thanks in advance!
@isbum - I am uploading HERRMANN AT FOX VOL.1 as I type. Hang on it is on the way.
Meeeeerrrrriiiiiin!!!!!!!!!! :)
@ bisti6 - See here, you're not the only one who forgets to post links.
lol!
Let's try this again...with the link!
isbum said...
Here's an odd offering. These are the tracks that didn't make the final cut of our percussion compilation,
"Dr. Strangebeat".
http://rapidshare.com/files/134821034/ZZZPercussiveEXTRAS.zip
Feel free to add them or re-organize my version into something better.
The reviews on that one ran from
"the best one yet!" to
"Headache inducing!", so take a shot at it if you'd like.
You will find one track in here from Charlie Clouser's rejected score for "Death Race".
Thanks to all who donated tracks to this compilation!
@isbum
What? What? What?
For God's sake, drop the other shoe to one e-mail or another.
@isbum - Here is BERNARD HERRMANN AT FOX VOL.1
http://www.divshare.com/download/5112927-c85
Also I am including 4 tracks from A HATFUL OF RAIN that are included on Herrmann's Marvellous Film World Vol.2 for your roommate.
http://www.divshare.com/download/5112960-8ad
Thanks to the original uploader for both.
Hope you and roomie enjoy!!!
@ gunshotwound - Thanks from the both of us!
@ ruggo - Did you get them?
Did ya? Did ya? Did ya?
Something loopy going on with my Yahoo email, the Inbox says "1" message but I can't seem to find that message anywhere.
@deadman36g:
Here is the entire Halloween series. All are my rips at 320. Enjoy!
HALLOWEEN: 20th Anniversary Edition (John Carpenter)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135090773/h1.rar.html
HALLOWEEN II (John Carpenter & Alan Howarth)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135100199/h2.rar.html
HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH - Expanded Edition (John Carpenter & Alan Howarth)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135111748/h3.rar.html
HALLOWEEN 4: THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS (Alan Howarth)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135132438/h4.rar
HALLOWEEN 5: THE REVENGE OF MICHAEL MYERS (Alan Howarth + songs)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135140731/h5.rar
HALLOWEEN: THE CURSE OF MICHAEL MYERS (Alan Howarth)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135151680/h6.rar
HALLOWEEN H20 (aka Portrait of Terror) (John Ottman)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135157399/h7.rar
HALLOWEEN: RESURRECTION (Danny Lux)
http://rapidshare.com/files/135163105/h8.rar
@ count zero - That's a humdinger of a post right there!
Scary! I'd forgotten how many of those there were!
@isbum
Got 'em here.
Thanks for your efforts.
@ ruggo - You have a firewall on your email that won't allow people to send you links! Heee-haw! How far fetched is that idea??
I don't know, but every time I included those links the email came back to me. I'd love an explanation to that one, but bet we'll never find out.
Those links will go in about 5 hours, so giddy-up folks. ;)
@ Master Cylinder:
I just posted a technical question for you at your blog regarding the audio to the OST to THE KILLERS. Could you have a look?
Thanks very much for posting it!
@ hauntdmansn
Sallie and I are HUGE Jerry Lewis fans. Please post the Phoney Phone Calls album. Which others do you have?
For The Revenge Of The Pink Panther, go here:
http://viagemusical-trilhas.blogspot.com/2008/05/pink-panther.html
@ Schifrin fans here:
Of course I can't afford any new Cd's here at the moment, so if any of you received "Way..Way Out" with "Braddock" by Lalo Schifrin could you private share it with me?
zippyljs@yahoo.com
I'd love hearing it. :)
I'd also like hearing
"Who'll Stop the Rain"
by Laurence Rosenthal
and the Cd version of
"Nine Hours to Rama" "The Lion"
by Malcolm Arnold
Just asking. I hope I didn't bum you guys out by mentioning how poor I am at the moment. :(
Not to worry, I'll be back on my feet soon and able to buy music again. I miss it too much.
@isbum
Nine Hours To Rama uploading right now. Will be available later.
@ ruggo - I have an Lp transfer of "Rama" from someone here. I hope you are aware that a Cd was issued recently (paired with "The Lion").
@isbum
Sorry. Think I have the same LP transfer as you do. Not my rip. But here it is anyway.
MALCOLM ARNOLD
NINE HOUR TO RAMA
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFYEXFNR
@ isbum - Just asking. I hope I didn't bum you guys out by mentioning how poor I am at the moment. :(
Not to worry, I'll be back on my feet soon and able to buy music again. I miss it too much.
-----------------------------------
Just answer from a stranger, definition for a poor man, it's just my own opinion, for me a poor man are the one who's got any or no friends, the one who's drink, the one who's take drogue, and there are more to added, I will not extended more on this subject.
But the one who's got some problem in her life just a moment of his life are not a poor man . It's only a bad moment and I know very well of what i'm talking, someday ill writte you a mail about this.
You needs friends and you got it, you needs some momentary help and you got it, Your are not a poor man and I don't think everybody here think so.
you are a lucky man and whe are luckys guys because whe have you.
That's my answer to your question. This time I don't use word to make some corrections.
Hear! Hear!
Thanks Jean. I feel much better hearing those encouraging words.
Honestly, I do. :)
@ruggo - That was one mighty Rozsa set. Thank you for all your hard work.
@isbum - I couldn't agree with Jean more. A man with friends is not poor. There may be things lacking in his life, but the support, belief and encouragement of people who care is invaluable. Your bank account may be empty but your heart is filled with the knowledge that you are special to others, to us. Speaking from personal experience there is NOTHING as horrible as having no where to turn in times of trouble.
@isbum:
Just sent ya an e-mail re: your request for WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN.
Enjoy!
@ count zero - I'm very grateful and delighted that you've shared with me!
Thank you!
@dylan:
Here's the Christopher Young/David Storrs INVADERS FROM MARS (my CD rip at 320)...
Disc 1:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135433545/ifm1.rar
Disc 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135441070/ifm2.rar
Enjoy!
@isbum:
You're quite welcome. Glad I could help!
@gunshotwound
You ain't seen nothin yet.
Hello Dear friends I dont really want to disturb anyone but I dont find for a long time some soundtracks thanks you for your interest Please help me!!!! please help me!!!!!!
1.Sea For Yourself Dennis Dragon
2.Winter Equinox Dennis Dragon
3.Olympic Games 1976(Games of the XXI Olympiad) Andre Mathieu
4.Selma Album Paul Riser and Tommy Butler
5.Hit 'Em Hard Bobby Davis Orchestra
6.Patty The Rimshots
7.Celeste Guy Pedersen
8.Sammy(Tv Special) Sammy Davis Jnr
9.Benjamin Gary Wright
10.Alex North Somebody killed her husband
11.Angelo Francesco Lavagnino - La battaglia dell'ultimo panzer
12.Andre Hossein - Point de Chute(Falling Point)
13.Eric Demarsan,Michel Legrand,Francis Lemargue - Section Spéciale(Special Section)
14.Philippe Sarde - Folle a Tuer
15.Franco Campanino,Gigi Campanino - I Guappi(Blood Brothers)
16.Nicola Piovani - Marcia Trionfale(Victory March)
17.Armando Trovaioli - Urlo Dei Giganti
18.Stelvio Cipriani - Le Mataf
19.Stelvio Cipriani - Metralleta Stein
@ paskalya - I've seen the Winter Equinox posted somewhere.
Have you checked the titles through the Soundtrack Collector site?
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/
Love anything by Armando Trovaioli but their is nothing listed for
"Urlo Dei Giganti".
A bunch of us are nuts for Cipriani, I don't have either
"Metralleta Stein" Lp only
Composers
Stelvio Cipriani
Carlo Rustichelli
or
"Le Mataf" 1973 Lp only
by
Stelvio Cipriani
Smart move posting them in the European Cinema Scores, because if anybody has those, it just might be Janus2810.
Good luck.
ISBUM¡¡¡¡¡ You are not a poor man , you are a great man, this nice and interesting blog is one of the best and is the best in terms of dialogue and communication between menbers.
Another salute to the great FILMPAC, he resolved many of my requests. His archive must be enormous and is a generous man, a great soul, I think.
I only wanted that you know that you are great people, people to have a great friendship, real friendship.From the distance, you have a friend.
And now, a request that is in this page: the extraordinary VENERE IMPERIALE ,by A.F.Lavagnino. The link no longer works¡
And AUTHOR, AUTHOR, by Dave Grusin and J.Mandel. And somebody knows a blog dedicated to the genius Dave GRUSIN or can post material from this composer
THANKS
Dear İsbum Thanks for your interest I wrote same message in european cine-scores but anyone haven't written yet.I asked you where did you find winter equinox?If you have winter equinox can you share with us?
@ Isbum
You ain't poor, fella - quite the contrary...;)
As for myself...I must be very poor indeed...:(
;)
@ all
*REQUEST
...kinda...
Well, for some obscure reason I'm currently trumenduosly digging such electronic dongdongdingding 80s music of the John Carpenter-type if you know what I mean. Think Cherry 2000, Escape from NY, Christine etc.
If anyone has a few Carpenter-links handy or knows a good site I'd very much appreciate it.
Also, any recommendations of other similarly veined music would be nice, there's gotta be a ton of 80s sci-fi trash-movies with such cool music around, or am I mistaken?
Thanks guys.
PARZI¡ You have a message from mine in your blog guilty pleasures¡
Parzi, parzi, parzival
The link from work works¡¡ sorry
I recommend to all of you this excelent score
And now for something completely different. Wikipedia had this to say: "Third Ear Band evolved within the London alternative and free-music scene of the mid 1960's with members coming from The Giant Sun Trolley & The People Band to create a uniquely improvised music drawing on Eastern raga forms, European folk, experimental and medieval influences."...
Third Ear Band "Macbeth" (1971), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135557057/TEB-Macbeth.zip
Request:
Wiki also had this to say: "They recorded two soundtracks, the first in 1970 for an animated film by Fuchs of Abelard and Heloise (which first saw release as part of Luca Ferrari's Necromancers of the Drifting West Sonic Book in 1997) and then in 1971 for Roman Polanski's film of Macbeth."
Anyone got the other one mentioned there?
@ alex - Aw, shucks, tweren't nuttin':) Dude, it takes a lot of people to make this click, I am just grateful to be in good company.
@ Honored General - Thanks for your share of "The Lighthorsemen"...you've made a buddy of mine very happy! He had the original disc, but somehow lost it some years ago in a difference of opinion between him and his then-fiance. Which just goes to show that nothing good comes from allowing a chick access to your heart or music collection...; )
goozer
BBU:
(Brief blog update)
Thanks to a good friend of mine, I was able to acquire the "Sing" soundtrack.
More to come, soon.
-Score-Brother
Okay. Here I come on bended knee…again.
I’m working on THE SUITE SIDE OF HERRMANN.
So far it is bigger than my recent ROZSA collection and will be comprised completely of suites from BERNARD HERRMANN films. (I’ve even extracted Herrmann’s contributions from Newman’s in “The Egyptian.” Nothing against Newman, but this is a Herrmann collection!)
But I’m finding a few holes in the fabric. If anyone can help with the following BERNARD HERRMANN soundtracks, from which I can extract suite material, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you in advance, and of course, the end result will be posted here for all.
NEEDED:
1992: The Jewel Of death
1974: It’s Alive
1963: The Birds (Sound design)
1958: The Naked And The Dead
1957: Williamsburg: The Story Of a Patriot
1956: The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit
1953: White Witch Doctor
1948: Portrait of Jenny
Again, thank you.
I re-upped these for
http://blaxploitationpride.blogspot.com/
"Battle Creek Brawl" 1980 Lp @320
Original Title: The Big Brawl
by Lalo Schifrin
http://rapidshare.com/files/135700298/LS_BattleCreekBrawl.zip
"The Big Brawl" Cd @320 from Jordon!
by Jimmy Smith with Lalo Schifrin
http://rapidshare.com/files/135647404/JSandLSTheBigBrawl.zip
EnjoY!
@ruggo - Here is the Herrmann I can help you with.
1. The Naked and the Dead - Prelude (bit rate is horrible, 56kbs)
2. White Witch Doctor (5@320) from the "Classic of..."
3. Williamsburg:Portrait of a Patriot - Overture (1@320) I thought I had a longer suite but I can't find it, plus STC only lists this one, so maybe I was dreaming.
4. The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit - (8@320) from B.H. at Fox Vol.1
5. The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (8@192) I'm not sure where this came from. I can't find it at STC.
6. It's Alive 2 (12@192) I couldn't find a ST for "It's Alive" at STC. I thought the music for it was used in all the movies.
http://www.divshare.com/folder/374794-48a
Thanks to original uploaders for all.
@filmpac - Much thanks for MACBETH.
Can anybody help me out with an e-mail share for these.
7 FACES OF DR. LAO - Harline
LOST HORIZON - Tiomkin
WAIT UNTIL DARK - Mancini
SILVER CHALICE - Waxman
DEAD RINGER - Previn
gsw5546@yahoo.com
@ ruggo - Just as I was typing this gunshotwound's post popped up, which helps a lot. I can confirm that he's fairly spot on there.
"Jewel Of Death" - This was a student short, filmed in the forties style, and uses music from North By Northwest and a couple of other films. No score exists.
"Its Alive" - I have what gunshot has, Its Alive 2. I also believe the music was recycled among the first 3 films, but am downloading a poor quality bootleg of Its Alive as I speak, to confirm.
"The Birds" - Mostly a bunch of electronic bloops and bleeps during the bird attacks. I have seen a homemade rip, but never grabbed it. Will try and track it down.
PS. I'm still trapped somewhere in the Rozsa sweets!! Thanks again:)
@ Gunshotwound - Unless someone comes up with a live link, I can upload the following:
7 FACES OF DR. LAO - Harline
WAIT UNTIL DARK - Mancini
DEAD RINGER - Previn
May take a few days.
@ all
A bit of a stretch, but does anyone have a rip of ERNEST TROOST's score to DEAD HEAT, taken from the 1988 Varese LP?
Much thanks in advance.
Wild on!
SToothy
@ all
Coming later today, and just in time for the Olympics, I'll post a never before released score by one of filmdoms BIGGEST NAMES. Though it is rarely discussed, this score has been in high demand for more than two decades and will surly delight those who're a fan of this composer. Can you guess what it is and by who?
Stay tuned!
SToothy
@ gunshotwound - Has been trotted out before for naughty weekends, and the link is still live. I figure this release has been around for a while now, and the link can stay this time, unless Isbum objects of course. So grab it quick...
Henry Mancini "Wait Until Dark" (1967), @320:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJTYZOGT
Blimey I get lost in here these days, sorry not been visitor for a while and even worse come here with a request
Anyone have Eye of the Devil (Gary McFarland)released by FSM
Thanks in advance
@ ruggo - Here's that homemade rip I found for The Birds, very short, 11 minutes or so. There really isn't much in the way of music in the film, and I'd normally put up a WARNING contains sound effects, except its all pretty much effects. Be interesting to see if you can suite-ify it...
Bernard Herrmann "The Birds" (1963), movie rip @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135764681/BH-TheBirds.zip
Scoretooth: The First Olympics by Broughton?
Reza: I have it. Will upload in a day or so. I'll let you know when it's up, and give more details for a private share.
@prospero , many thanks have left comment on your blog if not isbum has my mail ady :)
@ isbum
Reur comments of August 1 as follows:
Quote
Lee,Peggy: Ella Fitzgerald - Pete Kellys Blues: Extended Soundtrack
If anyone has this and wishes to share it privately or as our limited "Saturday Night Special" - 48hrs only, let me know.
Unquote
I'm quite interested and also a bit confused.
Are you saying that there has been some recent extended edition of the songs performed by Peggy Lee & Ella Fitzgerald in Jack Webb's "Pete Kelly's Blues"?
If it is so, I'm also anxious to get it, privately or openly...
I already had opportunities to say that I was a huge fan of this film and its music. That was in YDHTVTB when all of us met for the first time (happy days before the clouds came down on us).
Someone (maybe filmpac or scoredaddy - I apologize not to remember who, but I'm still most grateful) fulfilled my request concerning the dixieland numbers of the film and this is still one of my most precious downloads.
On the other hand I do have a 12 track LP (9 by Peggy Lee & 3 by Ella Fitzgerald) entitled "Songs From The Warner Bros. Film Pete Kelly's Blues".
The tracks are the followings:
"Oh, Didn't He Ramble" (PL); "Sugar" (PL); "Somebody Loves Me" (PL); "I'm Gonna Meet My Sweetie Now" (PL); "I Never Knew" (PL); "Bye Bye Blackbird" (PL); "What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry" (PL); "Hard Hearted Hannah" (EF); "Ella Hums The Blues" (EF); He Needs Me (PL); "Sing A Rainbow "(PL); "Pete Kelly's Blues" (EF).
If you, or anyone else would like me to upload it, say the word, just the time to rip it.
Cheers
@ Quinlan - Sad but true story was that I almost bought it for you last night. My Lp trade at the record store didn't go as well as I thought and I couldn't afford it. The store has 2 copies and yes, it's a new release but I was going to "sneak" it into the Jazz Speakeasy for you.
Here's the track listing:
* 1. Oh Didn't He Ramble - Peggy Lee
* 2. Sugar - Peggy Lee
* 3. Somebody Loves Me - Peggy Lee
* 4. I'm Gonna Meet My Sweetie Now - Peggy Lee
* 5. I Never Knew - Peggy Lee
* 6. Bye Bye Blackbird - Peggy Lee
* 7. What Can I Say After Sorry - Peggy Lee
* 8. He Needs Me - Peggy Lee
* 9. Sing A Rainbow - Peggy Lee
* 10. Hard Hearted Hannah - Ella Fitzgerald
* 11. Ella Hums The Blues - Ella Fitzgerald
* 12. Pete Kelly's Blues - Ella Fitzgerald
* 13. Opening/Narration
* 14. Smiles
* 15. Sweetie [intro]
* 16. Sorry [intro]
* 17. Breezin' [intro]
* 18. Ramble [intro]
* 19. Sugar [intro]
* 20. I Never Knew [intro]
* 21. Somebody [intro]
* 22. Hannah [intro]
* 23. Blackbird [intro]
* 24. Pete Kelly's Blues -intro
@gunshotwound
And I can upload (shortly)
LOST HORIZON by TIOMKIN
THE SILVER CHALICE by WAXMAN
@ to all the reader from Franklynot, Please don't send me e-mail about an invitation for the Musical Boaord or franklynot privat blog. I'm swamped With email.
This will be without forward.
The only person who's could give you this invatation are only Isbum and filmpac.
The problem you read on this blog are resolved.
1. This Guy give me his apologies.
2. This guy are an honest man and he recognize that they doing a mistake.
3. My frienship betwen he and me are not changing.
4. This case are closed once for all.
I know I cannot explain me very well in english, but I can you tell This one , The franklynot blog it's the only one greatest blog , who's friendshipq are the most important thing for the member, I am one of these.
Please beleive me I'm never will doing something againt all my friends from this blog. Trust are my code of honour.
Here are the lovers of music the best thing you can find, all the members working very hard for your request, and that's a very rare quality and you find that here.
In conclusion every email I receive from now without an agreement from isbum or filmpac will be deleted.
I'm sorry if I disturb some very good menbers of this comunity.
Please accept my apologies.
jean.
I'm not using word :)
@gunshotwound
FRANZ WAXMAN
THE SILVER CHALICE
http://rs10l33.rapidshare.com/files/135849933/Franz_Waxman_-_The_Silver_Chalice.rar
DIMITRI TIOMKIN
LOST HORIZON
http://rs220tl3.rapidshare.com/files/135851524/Dimitri_Tiomkin_LOST_HORIZON.rar
@ quinlan - Now that you have seen the track list, is this still something you are interested in?
@ prospero - Thanks for offering your "Eye", but I happened to have a live link handy that I can send to Reza.
Much appreciated my friend!
@filmpac - Mucho gracias for the Mancini.
@quinlan - I would love to have what you have accumulated for PETE KELLY'S BLUES.
@ quinlan & isbum - Looks to me like Isbum's tracklist for "Pete Kelly's Blues" combines the 12-tracks Quinlan has, with the dixieland tracks and narration (yes, that upload was provided by me Quinlan).
Yep, I'll second the request for your 12-track album, thanks mate:)
@ isbum
Re Pete kelly's Blues Songs.
Don't worry my friend, it’s the thought that counts.
If you look carefully at both track lists, the first twelve tracks are identical. Then it looks like in the extended edition there is an "intro" for each of these tracks. I wonder what it must be.
The only noticeable difference is the song "Smiles" which is not in my LP.
Let's put it this way.
If you succeed in having it sooner or later, it will be the welcome indication that your troubles are way behind you. Sincerely, at the moment that's all what I'm wishing you.
@ gunshotwound & filmpac
I'm just seeing your comments/requests for Pete Kelly's Blues.
I'm going to rip the LP immediately.
For the dixie numbers, filmpac, unless you have a link ready, would you give me the permission of uploading the CD you shared for which I will never thank you enough?
@ quinlan - Certainly my friend, go right ahead. It will be nice to have the complete Pete Kelly together in one place. Looking forward to it, thanks!
@ parzival - You said this: Also, any recommendations of other similarly veined music would be nice, there's gotta be a ton of 80s sci-fi trash-movies with such cool music around, or am I mistaken?
This one qualifies methinks, and haven't seen it kicked around before. The uber-rare...
Doug Timm "Nightflyers" (1987), LP @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135683024/DT-Nightflyers.zip
I have a thought for something Carpenter-esque in mind too, gonna have another listen now. More on that one later perhaps.
@isbum -- just send him an e-mail with the link, then saw your message.
D'oh!
Oh, well -- better safe than sorry.
@ruggo - Thanks for HORIZON & CHALICE, unfortunately HORIZON was the Tsunami release and CHALICE was the FMC release. You had previously shared these with me and I thank you very much.
I was looking for the FSM CHALICE and a nice soul shared that with me via e-mail.
Still looking for the BYU LOST HORIZON.
On the topic of Herrmann, does anyone have HERRMANN AT FOX VOL. 2? That's the only one of the three I'm missing. It's the volume with King of the Khyber Rifles on it.
I'm also still looking for the James Sedares version of Herrmann's Symphony #1 in case anyone happens to have it.
Thanks in advance!
@ parzival - WARNING, contains some dialogue and punk type song fragments, but pulsating throughout is a dark throbbing underscore, reminiscent of John Carpenters "Assault On Precinct 13"...
John Clifford White "Romper Stomper" (1992), @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135926815/JCW-RomperStomper.zip
PS. A brutal look at skinhead life in Australia, this is the film that made Russell Crowe a star at home. It took Hollywood a few more years to catch on.
@ filmpac - I get befuddled when I see something you have at @192 that I've shared @320, as is the case with "Romper Stomper".
It means you went to someone else for something I tried to give you previously.
I must pout now!
Once over the pout, I shall throw a temper-tantrum the likes you'll never forget!
Oh what I'd give to see the look on your face when you're reading this!
;) I kid, of course.
@ isbum - That would be a romper-stomper type temper-tantrum, of course.
Beats the heck outta me, mebbe I already had it and didn't pay any attention, or was near my quota for the month, or drank too much coffee that morning, or too much beer that afternoon. Or perhaps I was out beating up Asian punks at the mall. I dunno, truth be told.
Post yours then, and I'll replace mine, I shall be eternally grateful and won't have to come over there and romper stomper all over you:)
@ filmpac - I'm still pouting, so I can't hear you. ;)
Fine then! I'll stomp over your way wit it later.
@ filmpac -
i have to ask...why you beating up on the asian kids?
@ tripmastermonk - See the film "Romper Stomper" for the answer.
You see, it's just a movie reference.
Unlike "Chopper", which was based on Filmpac's life. ;)
@Donovan's Brain - Give me a little while and I'll have B.Herrmann at Fox Vol.2 uploaded. What did you mean by "the only one of the three"? Is there a third volumne? STC only shows 2 volumes.
@gunshotwound
Sorry, I see no other CHALICES on my HORIZON. However, if you ever find what you're looking for, pass them along.
Wow...hello again everyone! I haven't posted here in a long time! I really don't feel like a regular, even though I visit quite regularly. I really appreciated the discussion about people abusing the sharing process. I have to admit that I have fallen into that category as of late. I sincerely apologize to all for that. I also give my most sincere thanks to those who continue to share generously and selflessly. I have been so busy with work, just returning from an injury. I am really looking to return the generosity so graciously given to me in providing great film music to the wonderful patrons of this blog. I hope I will be able to fulfill some requests and carry my weight on this blog. Many thanks once again!
@isbum-Thanks again for this amazing blog. I can't say thank you enough!
@gunshotwound-I think I can be of service with BYU Lost Horizon...just provide me your email.
@Donovan's Brain - Here is BERNARD HERRMANN AT FOX VOL.2 Parts 1 & 2(37@320) Both parts can be accessed via this single link.
Thanks to the original uploader.
http://www.divshare.com/folder/375264-7b7
Enjoy!!
@scoremanscott - My e-mail is gsw5546@yahoo.com. Thank you!
The Olympic Committee has decided to forgo the traditional medals this year.
Instead they will give bonze, silver and gold plated oxygen tanks. ;)
Two Requests:
"WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS"
and
"PUSHING DAISES"
Anyone have them?
@Prospero & Isbum
Thank you both, much appreciated
Are there any other film scores from G Mcfarland that I am unaware of ?
@ mr. remember - Nothing official for "What Happens In Vegas", but you can get an unofficial song soundtrack from Warianos.org.
@ tripmastermonk - Yeah, sorry pal, it was a joke reference to the movie itself.
@gunshotwound
BH at Fox Vol. 3 is Anna and the King of Siam.
Hi Everyone!
It's been awhile.
I see I missed some drama over the last few weeks. Financial woes..blog cretins..Enviromental meltdown. Yup. Times are tough all over. I'd like to weigh in but I won't... Just let me say if you vote for me...(how was that for a political moment?)
I wanted to let a few friends know I'll be posting some soundtrack lp transfers over at Vinyl Adventures (along with other stuff)---I always feel weird posting themt here since they haven't really been 'requested' and sometimes the sound quality isn't up to the modern 'digital' standards you kids with your 'rock it to me---sock it to me' go crazy over.
@quinlan---STOP THE PRESSES! I have a surprise for you amigo---coming soon! (I'll give you a little hint---your Pete Kelly's Blues collection (obsession?) WON'T be complete until you get this!---and I JUST found it this week in a little junkstore in Upstate New York no less! Talk about coincedences.)
Remember---in the words of ET---
Be Good,
Rocket
@ rocket from mars
Yes, what a coincidence!
But hurry up, bud, otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to collapse of anxiety.
We had enough "drama" recently in this blog community, although me collapsing might not be a real drama - I was a bit too pretentious...
Whatever you'll have related to PKB will be most welcome and appreciated.
Thank you!
Still looking for
BERNARD HERRMANN'S TORN CURTAIN
(Rejected Score and cause for final divorce from Alfred Hitchcock.) Two recordings in existance.
Thanks in advance
@ isbum, filmpac, gunshotwound & all Pete Kelly's Blues fans (provided there are some)
Here are the links:
1. Songs from Pete Kelly's Blues by Peggy Lee & Ella Fitzgerald (LP rip @ 320 + Artwork):
http://rapidshare.com/files/136078293/SongsFromPeteKelly_sBlues_mp3.rar
2. Dixieland numbers performed by the musicians featured in the film (Matty Matlock, Clarinet & Arrangements; Dick Cathcart, Cornet; Eddie Miller, Tenor Sax; Elmer "Moe" Schneider, Trombone; Nick Fatool, Drums; George Van Eps, Guitar; Ray Sherman, Piano & Jud DeNaut, Bass). This is thanks to the generosity of filmpac who originally shared it in YDHTVTB:
http://rapidshare.com/files/136081702/Pete_Kelly_s_Blues.rar
Isbum, filmpac was absolutely right. The second part of the extended edition which you gave the track list of is exactly the dixieland numbers track list. The intros are by Jack Webb (film director & main actor).
So with these two links we have now the entire extended edition which you couldn't afford to buy. No more worries mate!!!
Not to mention rocket from mars offering coming soon...
Enjoy
P.S. I'll post these links also in Jazz Speakeasy shop.
Mr Remember,
I saw promo of Pushing Daisies here, Thanks to Peti...
http://musicbypeti.blogspot.com/
Here are some new posts not yet posted over at my blog, get them here first.
Cutters Way Jack Nitzsche (1981)
http://www.mediafire.com/?srik9sztphr
The Stepford Wives Michael Small (1975)
http://www.mediafire.com/?nub2nddy3ge
Colossus - The Forbin Project Michel Colombier (1970)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rammigaxrz1
The Green Slime Charles Fox & Toshiaki Tsushima (1968)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zormmfanj6l
Double Indemnity Miklos Rozsa (1944)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDO409P1
Tarzan and the Mermaids Dimitri Tiomkin (1948)
http://www.mediafire.com/?la2gyen7nt0
The Naked Kiss Paul Dunlap (1964)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3n1d3jmxycm
The Maltese Falcon Adolph Deutsch (1941)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LE65Y2J4
Journey to the Seventh Planet Ronald Stein (1962)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yt0dcxyvymm
Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet Ronald Stein (1965)
http://www.mediafire.com/?vtm52zydaij
Queen Of Blood Ronald Stein (1966)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gl1yy644jmn
The Amazing Colossal Man Albert Glasser (1957)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rx9j7bhemj4
The Cyclops Albert Glasser (1957)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlxwbwjk9ny
Also, does anyone have the Jerry Fielding Zigzag/Supercop release?
@ scoretooth - Super post mate, thanks for The First Olympics. Short but sweet. In keeping with the Olympics theme, here is the complete isolated score to an absolute classic. Thanks go to that unknown ripper dude...
Vangelis "Chariots Of Fire" (1981), complete @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/136044203/V-Chariots_Complete.zip
@ the master cylinder - Awesome, mega thanks for these, the Forbin Project has long been of my all-time favorite movies. Yowzer:))
@ quinlan - I'll drop my thanks for Pete Kelly in here, cheers mate, I appreciate every single one of your quality rips!
@Master Cylinder - Thank you for those super shares. Lots of hard work there.
@quinlan - Standing on needles and pins waiting for PETE KELLY'S BLUES to finish downloading. Thank you so much.
@Propsero - Thank you for clearing the B.H. at Fox Vol. 3 mystery for me. I had it all the time and didn't know it. Filed under film title and not cd titles.
@scoremanscott - The LOST HORIZON is great. Many many thanks to you.
Hey, thanks for your help guys. But, I'm looking for the SCORE to "What Happens in Vegas.." And, apparently, there is an expanded promo for "Pushing Dasie's."
Post a Comment