June 2008 Requests Archive

691 comments:

1 – 200 of 691   Newer›   Newest»
Ruggo said...

Why am I the only one in this place? Did someone fail to notify me that the world has finally come to an end.

It's very quiet here.

Is this a bang or a whimper?

Goodbye, cruel world.

Isbum said...

No Ruggo. We decided it's best if we keep the Filmscorium month by month for archival purposes.

Sorry for stumbling into June like this everybody. With the two new shops opening, the decision came a little late.

Please carry on as if that didn't happen. ;)

Isbum said...

Some REQUESTS filled here:

"Lethal Weapon" Cd @320
by Michael Kamen
Part 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/119738663/MK_LethalWeapon_Pt1.zip

Part 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/119844070/MK_LethalWeapon_Pt2.zip

"Prince of the City" Lp @320
by Paul Chihara

http://rapidshare.com/files/119730685/PC_PrinceOfTheCity.zip

Enjoy!

Isbum said...

Now sold out.

"The Nightcomers" Cd @320
by Jerry Fielding

http://rapidshare.com/files/119856254/JF_TheNightcomers.zip

Please thank Bistis6 for this wonderful score!

Isbum said...

@ ben - You said...

Might upload Cipriani's 'Femina Ridens' (extended) if there's any interest?

Feel like giving something back to this great community.

Please upload this and place the link in "European Cine-Scores!".

Much thanks from isbum!

Isbum said...

The lack of comments makes me wonder if THXjay might have not completed the transition to June properly.

Is anyone out there?

Anonymous said...

I'm here! (for the moment)
:-)

Ruggo said...

@isbum

Earlier the masthead for the Filmporium wasn't available to click on. Everything seems to be working now.

Except my computer which is still in the hospital getting a new brain (I'm scheduling myself next).

Isbum said...

@ ruggo - At least your hard drive is still working. ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone hasn't got this...

Maurice Jarre -
THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING
(Bay Cities, 256)

http://rapidshare.com/files/119310255/mjTMWWBK.rar

Connery & Caine sing! ;)

Donovans Brain said...

@ Ben

I want to add to that interest in the extended version of Ridens. I'm curious to hear those extra tracks. Many thanks!

Ruggo said...

@isbum

No, must be my sex drive as I'm on a lap top.

VonCheech said...

er said...
Request !

the cosby show : a house full of love

1986 CD 10 tracks

http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=75705


thank you !

filmpac said...

@ ben - Sorry for the delay, a very slow torrent plus some other computer woes. But it did finally arrive. It's different, that's for sure...

Lech Jankowski "Institute Benjamenta" (1995), @160:
http://rapidshare.com/files/119958477/LJ-InstituteBenjamenta.zip

For anyone not familiar with this film or the music (and that's probably most everyone, myself included), perhaps this link here might help.

All credit goes to the original torrent uploader, someone called Karen. Thanks Karen!

Victor said...

Hello

I'm still looking for these titles

1.Sea For Yourself Dennis Dragon

2.Winter Equinox Dennis Dragon

3.Olympic Games 1976 Andre Mathieu

4.Marcia Trionfale Nicola Piovani

5.Selma Album Tommy Butler

6.Brutti, Sporchi e Cattivi Armando Trovaioli

7.Hit 'Em Hard Bobby Davis Orch.

8.Candy Tangerine Man Smoke

9.Watermelon Man Melvin Van Peebles

10.Patty The Rimshots(1976)

11.Celeste Guy Pedersen

12.Family Lena-Maria & Sweet Wine

13.Last Sweet Days Of Isaac Nancy Ford

14.Sammy(1973)Sammy Davis Jnr

15.Alex North Somebody killed her husband

Thank you very much having shared until now.

Huge Thanks...

Isbum said...

@ manucosma - I'm tempted to use that title, "Laughter and Punisment" for our Comedy Project. ;)

Isbum said...

I was doing a little research on composer Artie Butler when I ran across this Milan France release that had his name along with Peter Bernstein, Michel Columbier and Steven Dorff.

Requesting:
"Hitchcock et La Musique" 2003 Cd

or perhaps someone could tell me why these composers are listed?

Donovans Brain said...

@ Isbum

I noticed that the IMDB has many of those composers credited with music for episodes of the 80's revival of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Since that Milan CD contains a recording of the classic Alfred Hitchcock Presents opening theme, I'm thinking those names were thrown in by accident when in reality they are not featured on the album.

I have a copy of that CD if you want me to upload it. Not sure where I originally obtained it but its 320kbps.

Isbum said...

New rip. The 24 bit digitally remastered version from FreshSounds.

"Touch of Evil"
by Henry Mancini

http://rapidshare.com/files/120125054/Touch_of_Evil.zip

enjoy!

Isbum said...

@ donovan's brain - Yes, please share that. I'm thinking Sallie may not have it either. TIA!

GSW said...

@All - Posted these requests before. Still looking.
Great British Film Music - Bernard Herrmann
Ed Wood - Howard Shore
King of Kings/Greatest Story Ever Told - Rozsa & Newman (contains the LP tracks for both.)
A Time to Love and a Time to Die - Miklos Rozsa
Amourous Adventures of Moll Flanders- John Addison
This Property is Condemed - Kenyon Hopkins
Adventures of Don Juan - Max Steiner
Shenandoah - Frank Skinner
Madame Bovary - Miklos Rozsa
A Walk with Love and Death - Georges Delerue (not the re-recording)
A Flea in Her Ear - Bronislau Kaper
Irma La Douce - André Previn
The Illustrated Man - Jerry Goldsmith

@isbum - You mentioned about a month ago an extended version of Les Baxter's THE DUNWICH HORROR. Do you have a link?

VonCheech said...

Tough Guys Don't Dance (1987)

Composed by: ANGELO BADALAMENTI

LP Rip @ 192 kb

Tough_Guys_Don_t_Dance.rar

@isbum

looks like your photobucket account sht the bed.
i hate when that happens.. ;)

VonCheech said...

my active link didn't work... ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/120145274/Tough_Guys_Don_t_Dance.rar

Honored General said...

Hi All!

Gonna fish for this again in hopes that someone has it....


"Le Voyage En Ballon" by Jean Prodromides , released in 1960.

NOT the CD version, which omits over 8 minutes of the score.

The CD version is from a 10 inch ep that was used for cd release.

The LP is what I am looking for.

Either the Philips PHM-200-029, or the Philips PHS 600-029.

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Thank you, to all of you.

honoredgeneral@gmail.com

eda-88 said...

Some of Morricone's lossless

Morricone.Casualties.of.War.1989
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6ZHHL52

Jia.Peng.Fang.Roman.(2003)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BB6DZQEC

Ennio Morricone – Arena Concerto 2003
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NAAB8NL4

Donovans Brain said...

@ Isbum

Hitchcock et La Musique

file 1
file 2

Isbum said...

@ donovan's brain - Thank you very much for posting this collection.
Could you do me a little favor and post this also in Sallie and Mel's Golden Age of Hollywood.
I would just copy and paste it there, but the links (hyper) will not copy over to it that way.

Thank you!

filmpac said...

@ voncheech - Music from the Cosby show, most of the tracks are by Grover Washington Jr, with Coz himself supplying two, and the title track by Lori Fulton...

TV Soundtrack "A House Full Of Love: Music From The Cosby Show" (1986), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/120179207/VA-HouseFullOfLove.zip

@ isbum & jazz lovers - Much to like on this album for you guys too, perhaps someone can advise if it's worthy of inclusion at the Jazz Speakeasy also.

@ donovans brain - Add my thanks for the Hitch collection, not familiar with this one and very much looking forward to. Jolly jolly:))

@ honored general - Pity you are saying not the CD release, since that's the only one I have. Happy to second your request. Perhaps it might also pay to request this in the Euro shop.

Victor said...

I'm looking for a long time ennio morricone-moses the lawgiver.Now I found several blogs link is in down

Ennio Morricone "Moses The Lawgiver",(1976) @ 160

http://www.megaupload.com/tr/?d=FAP8QXL0

Enjoy!!!

Victor said...

I found different important score Jerry Goldsmith-Logan's Run&Coma link is in down

Jerry Goldsmith "Logan's Run&Coma"(1976,1977) @ 192

http://www.megaupload.com/tr/?d=9S0YFE7O

Enjoy!!!

Christine Cougar said...

@ parzival

Thanks so much for BNI.....thought I would never find that one!

mrwaverly said...

Does anyone have "Dio Chiamato Dorian" by Peppino De Luca? I am looking everywhere for this. Thank you.

Journeyman68 said...

I have been searching high and low for "A Name for Evil" from Dominic Frontiere. Anyone have any idea where I might find this? Thank you SO very much.

Cheers!

thingmaker said...

@journeyman68 - It just so happens I have "A Name for Evil/The Unknown" lying close to hand. I'll upload it now. I don't know who originally posted it but I'll get it back up, pronto.

Isbum said...

I posted it & thanks for helping me out thingmaker. As you can see, Jay and I got our hands full trying to get our pictures back.

Bigbro411 said...

Hello Everyone. I just wanted to point out, I now have a blog- feel free to visit.

filmpac said...

@ rocket - I totally missed your Dick Tracy post, awesome!

Filmpac "mumbles" an apology ;)

fauxteur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Journeyman68 said...

Many thanks, thingmaker. I'll keep an eye out for the link.

tony said...

@isbum and filmpac -

as promised- "The Hitter"

http://www.zshare.net/download/131795477024e988/

Enjoy my friends :)

thingmaker said...

Ah... Here we go.
"A Name for Evil" and "The Unknown" by Dominic Frontiere.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SR7XOXYJ

Not my rip but I listen to it often and it's a good'n.
My thanks to whoever I got it from.

Isbum said...

@ Tony - Thank you brotha man!
Like the song says:

"And I'm sure it's gonna be groovey!"

tony said...

Groovey it is! :)

Journeyman68 said...

Thank you very much, thingmaker. I just saw the movie recently and thought the film score had some interesting cues. When I discovered that a soundtrack was released, I wanted to revisit the music minus the movie dialogue.
Many thanks again to you and the original uploader. :)

--mcc said...

Would anyone have a line on the music from THE FRIENDS OF EDDIE COYLE by Dave Grusin (1973)? Great music!

--mcc

VonCheech said...

Filmpac

thanks for being a friend and coming through with that great Cosby post !

p.s.

i am in the clear now ;)

VonCheech said...

Dick Tracy Post ?

deadman36g said...

Cusrious if someone may have anyone might have the soundtrack for Serial Mom?

Rocket From Mars said...

Hi Everyone---

@ filmpac: you're welcome!

@ voncheech: last month's archives; filmpac had requested 'Songs For and Inspired by Dick Tracy'

@ honored general: i have that 'Ballon' album and have been trying to upload it for 2 days now but for some reason NO service is allowing me to complete a transfer. i'll keep trying though.

@tony: hello amigo! hope all is well---quick question: do you have 'Paris When It Sizzles' by Nelson Riddle? (i'm willing to bet you do)

'Til Next Time
Be Good,

Rocket

bistis6 said...

Here's a complete version of Rozsa's THE GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD. As I did with the expanded BOYS FROM BRAZIL that I shared a long time ago (and boy, did that link get hijacked all to hell!), I've taken the CD and edited it with the isolated score tracks from the laserdisc. The LD tracks were in mono, so I applied a stereo effect to smooth the transitions. There were also numerous volume drops but nothing too distracting. At least there are no FX! The track titles come from a rather dry score sheet analysis I found some time ago, http://www.filmscorerundowns.net/rozsa/goldenvoyageofsinbad.pdf if anyone cares to look.

Disc One

1. Prelude - Arrival of the Homunculus - The Vision
2. The Dream
3. The Storm - Marabia Beach
4. Koura's Pursuit
5. Homunculus - The Vizier's Parade
6. The Lower Chamber
7. The Destiny
8. Deck Dance
9. Homunculus' Death
10. Market Place - Hakim
11. Margiana - "Set Sail!"
12. Haroun Appears
13. Night Time - Pursuit
14. The Siren - The Chart
15. Haroun's Lute
16. Lemuria
17. Making Of The Homunculus

Disc Two

1. Landing On Lemuria
2. The Medium - Temple Of The Oracle - The Oracle
3. Trapped
4. Escape From The Temple
5. The Green Men
6. Kali's Dance
7. Sinbad Discovers Koura - Sinbad Fights Kali
8. The Centaur - Escape
9. The Search - The Fountain Of Destiny
10. The Final Place
11. The Centaur And The Gryphon - Death Of The Centaur
12. Koura's End - Sinbad's Decision - Finale

This was several hours of work, so enjoy! Comments/critiques welcome.


Disc One - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2H2P65BD

Disc Two - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFCVQ0UH

Ruggo said...

@bistis6

No matter how few comments you get, please be advised that those completists among us are greatly appreciative of your efforts.

I have hundreds of laser discs and will have to go through them (one of these days) looking for isolated tracks).

tony said...

@rocket -- Paris Sizzles, coming up!

thingmaker said...

@ bistis ....
Cool! You have made my day. Probably my week. Possibly some even larger measure of time... But I can't commit to that.
Anyway, thanks!

tony said...

Here ya go Rocket!

"Paris When It Sizzles"

http://www.zshare.net/download/132127968d3dcc00/

N-Joy :)

filmpac said...

@ gunshotwound - Rykodisc deluxe version, enjoy...

Andre Previn "Irma La Douce" (1963), @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/120550199/AP-IrmaLaDouce.zip

PS. Mosey on down the trail to the Big Western Round-Up, the rolling plains of Shenandoah awaits you.

@ bistis6 - Well do I remember your outstanding efforts with Boys From Brazil, really looking forward to this one. Many many thanks in advance of listening!

Rocket From Mars said...

wow Tony--talk about fast--thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

honored general! good news! I was finally able to get rapidshare to work for me (us)! it's a mono version (only @ 192) but it still sounds great. hope you like it!

Jean Prodromides - Le VOYAGE EN BALLON

http://rapidshare.com/files/120523595/Jean_Prodromides_-_Le_VOYAGE_EN_BALLON.zip.html

Rocket From Mars said...

what! was! with! all! those! exclamation! points! in! my! last! missive!? (sorry about that folks---it won't happen again!) (seriously! enough already!!!)

VonCheech said...

@rocket

i can't find that "Dick Tracy" anywhere !
tried searching the last two months and the excel sheet. am i missing it ? thank you.

tripmaster said...

request:

this is going to be a shot in the dark, but i've been looking for two Sonoton music library records by Walt Rockman entitled Biology, and Pollution. Any help would be appreciated...thanks!!

Rocket From Mars said...

@ voncheech: I know what you're going through I HATE IT when those links hide from you! here they are:

DICK TRACY pt1
http://sharebee.com/fa303e29

DICK TRACY pt2
http://sharebee.com/6168a145

(fyi they're transferred from cassette @ 320 BUT sound really good)

GSW said...

@filmpac - Merci beau coup pour IRMA LA DOUCE mon ami. I think I said that correctly!!

@Bistis6 - Thank you for the GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD tracks. I love Rozsa!!!

VonCheech said...

Thank you so much Rocket !

Honored General said...

@ bistis6 - surely a lot of hard work, but ALL true labors of love are like that. A fine job, really well done. Thank You for the pdf link, made for some interesting reading. So what will your next project be? JG's Harms Way perhaps? would love to see that one! Thank You, so very much, once again!

@ rocket from mars -

Words cannot express the gratitude to you for filling this. The missing 8 minutes make it an entirely diffent piece of music.
Many,Many Thanks to you for this one.

@ ALL - many thanks for all your kind words and thoughts. It's been 3 weeks, and the healing process goes slowly. Thanks to all of you, I have such wonderful music to help me along.

Best Always,

Honored General

eda-88 said...

Here's some new and not only..

An Unfinished Life (Piano Sketches)-
Christopher Young's rejected score (Original composed by Deborah Lurie)

http://www.mediafire.com/?25ntvv9tlct
VBR
Provided by "M.A.X."

Street Kings - Score (2008) by Graeme Revell
http://rapidshare.com/files/112830593/Street_Kings.-.2008.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/112831283/Street_Kings.-.2008.part2.rar
pass 4all
@320
______________________________
THE X-FILES anthology..

The Music Is Out There: Suite From The X-Files ("The Snow Files: The Film Music From Mark Snow") Produced, arranged and performed by John Beal

31:34, 7zip 43 mb, mp3 192 kb/s

http://rapidshare.com/files/113148042/SnowSuiteXF.7z
http://forum.secretplanet.ru/templates/XFiles/images/xfiles_logo.jpg

SEASON I Music Themes

Tracklist:

1x00 - Pilot Music Suite 1
1x00 - Pilot Music Suite 2
1x00 - The X-Files Theme Season 1
1x01 - The Truth
1x02 - A Pair Of Eyes
1x02 - Tooms
1x16 - Mulder Chase Sequence
1x20 - Druid Hill
1x22 - Roland Theme

7zip 19,4 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113152600/snowseasons1.7z

SEASON II Music Themes

Tracklist:

2x00 - The X-Files Theme Season 2
2x01 - Little Green Men Teaser
2x04 - Meeting X
2x06 - Keeping Faith
2x08 - Back From Eternity
2x16 - Colony Teaser
2x25 - Anasazi Music Suite 1
2x25 - Anasazi Music Suite 2


7zip 23,8 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues


http://rapidshare.com/files/113157605/snowseasons2.7z

SEASON III Music Themes

Tracklist:

3x00 - The X-Files Theme Season 3
3x06 - Cock-A-Doodle-Doo
3x06 - The Dead Are No Longer Lonely
3x06 - Waiting
3x08 - Oubliette End Theme
3x10 - On A Train
3x14 - Gargoyles
3x14 - Patterson's Advice
3x14 - Secret Gallery
3x14 - Sketch
3x15 - Piper Maru Teaser
3x16 - At The Cemetery
3x16 - Krycek
3x24 - Nobody's Going To Die
3x24 - Palm
3x24 - Stiletto
3x24 - The Cage
3x24 - The Date Is Set

7zip 39,9 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113161145/snowseasons3.7z

SEASON IV Music Themes

Tracklist:

4x01 - Mr. X
4x01 - Run
4x05 - Forevermore
4x05 - Paracelsus
4x07 - Elm Street
4x07 - Making History
4x07 - Martin Luther King
4x08 - Silence
4x08 - The Red Light
4x10 - Terma End Theme
4x12 - Alive
4x13 - Tattoo
4x15 - I Feel Time Like A Heartbeat
4x17 - Body Bags
4x20 - You're Not A Loser

7zip 35,1 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SXF/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113163998/snowseasons4.7z

SEASON V Music Themes

Tracklist:

5x02 - Cancerman's Feelings
5x03 - Cancerman Shuts His Eyes
5x03 - Sam Leaves Mulder
5x03 - Scully Is Fine
5x03 - Scully's Room
5x04 - Joy To The World
5x07 - Alone, As Ever
5x07 - Emily End Scene
5x09 - Release
5x12 - Bad Blood Teaser
5x12 - Vampires
5x14 - Dear Son
5x14 - The Red And The Black Theme
5x16 - Mind's Eye End
5x20 - The End Theme


7-zip 21,2 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113164800/snowseasons5.7z

SEASON VI Music Themes

Tracklist:

6x03 - I Love You
6x08 - A Merry Little Christmas
6x08 - Ghosts Teaser
6x08 - This Is All In My Head
6x10 - Embassy Row Garage
6x10 - Every Minute Of Every Day We Choose
6x10 - I'm In Your Hands
6x12 - El Rico Air Force Base
6x12 - One Son End Scene
6x18 - Love Is Not Immutable
6x18 - True Ending
6x19 - Suzanne
6x20 - Come And Go With Me To That Land
6x22 - A Reason To Our Existence
6x22 - Biogenesis End Scene
6x22 - Who Decides

7zip 37 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113242454/snowseasons6.7z

SEASON VII Music Themes

Tracklist:

7x03 - More Than Words
7x04 - My Touchstone
7x05 - Auld Lang Syne
7x07 - Orison Theme
7x11 - Closure End
7x11 - The Birds Refused To Sing
7x22 - Stairway To Heaven
7x22 - There Has To Be An End

7zip 24,9 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113244810/snowseasons7.7z

SEASON VIII Music Themes

8x00 - The X-Files Theme Season 8
8x01 - Scully's Theme
8x02 - Scully's Fight
8x02 - The Desert
8x06 - All The Pretty Little Horses
8x07 - Doggett's Vision
8x08 - Knock
8x08 - Last Chance
8x08 - Mirror
8x08 - Videotape
8x08 - Zeus Genetics
8x14 - Jeremiah Smith
8x14 - Scully's Vision Of Mulder
8x14 - Starlight
8x14 - This Is Not Happening Theme
8x15 - Anybody Miss Me
8x15 - US Naval Hospitall
8x17 - Empedocles End Scene
8x20 - Essence End Scene
8x20 - Miracle Of Life
8x21 - William

7zip 42,4 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113247299/snowseasons8.7z

SEASON IX Music Themes

Tracklist:

9x00 - The X-Files Theme Season 9
9x01 - Nothing Important Happened Today End Scene
9x05 - Monica's Decision
9x07 - Semper Fi
9x08 - Doggett & Reyes
9x08 - I Remain Forever Yours
9x08 - Kidnap
9x08 - Manville Quarry
9x08 - Station
9x08 - Trust No 1 Teaser
9x13 - Back To Life
9x13 - Goodnight
9x13 - The Void
9x15 - Jump The Shark End Scene
9x15 - Jump The Shark Prolog
9x16 - A Message
9x16 - Ashes
9x16 - Hayes
9x16 - Release Theme
9x16 - SWAT Team
9x16 - The Tip
9x17 - I Want Hold Him For Mulder
9x17 - William End Scene
9x17 - William Teaser
9x17 - William Was A Bullfrog
9x19 - Black Helicopters
9x19 - Good Luck
9x19 - Maybe There Is Hope
9x19 - Skinner
9x19 - Speed Of Light
9x19 - The Kiss
9x19 - The Truth Teaser

7zip 58 mb, mp3 192 kb/s, Music/SFX/Dialogues

http://rapidshare.com/files/113251148/snowseasons9.7z

http://filmmusic.ru/images/x-files.JPG

The Truth And The Light: Music From The X-Files
Incl.dialogues
Tracklist:

01. Introitus Praeceps Transito Spatium
02. Meteria Primoris The X-Files Theme (Main Title)
03. Raptus
04. Adflatus
05. Deverbero
06. Cantus Excio
07. Mercutura
08. Lamenta
09. Insequi
10. Otium
11. Dubitatio
12. Iter
13. Progigno De Axis
14. Carmen Amatorium Ex Arcanum
15. Facetus Malum
16. Memoria
17. Mitis Lumen
18. Fides Fragilis
19. Exoptare Ex Veritas
20. Kyrie

7zip 113 mb, mp3 320 kb/s

http://rapidshare.com/files/113263823/lightsnowtruth1.7z
http://rapidshare.com/files/113264881/lightsnowtruth2.7z

Urban Assault (1998)
with Sylvius Lack
192 Kbps
http://rapidshare.com/files/112824247/Urban_Assault.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOPMCKTI
http://depositfiles.com/files/5166589
http://www.zshare.net/download/115831884abd3988/

Syphon Filter - The Omega Strain (2004)
CD 1 http://massmirror.com/57b17b72d88a52b7beb23b508be3c4c3.html
CD 2 http://massmirror.com/50edf0803ed8c1e87df457d583f28705.html

Syphon Filter - Dark Mirror (2006)
CD 1
http://massmirror.com/c023543682445bb8c8c120b082a6b84a.html
CD 2
http://massmirror.com/26647b7939a8c9f878724789f2ed8508.html

The X-Files Game (1998) (Game-Rip)
http://rapidshare.com/files/104266710/XFG_GR_by_Alpha23.zip.html

Three Complete Original TV Scores by Mark Snow

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/Sliver_V/xfilescover.jpg

Music from the next episodes..

Jose Chung's "From Outer Space" (season 3, episode 20)
A Christmas Carol (season 5, episode 05)
Post Modern Prometheus (season 5, episode 06)

Wiothout SFX & dialogues...

Tracklist:

CD 1:

01 - Incident in Class County
02 - Mr. Chung
03 - Scully Recalls
04 - Chrissy's Bedroom
05 - Mulder Questions Chrissy
06 - Hyphnosis #1
07 - Caged
08 - Something Strange Happened
09 - The Truth About Allens
10 - Hyphnosis #2
11 - The Field
12 - Remember Roswell
13 - The Autopsy
14 - Missing Body - Stolen Tape
15 - Lt. Schaefer
16 - The Diner
17 - Mulder Loves His Sweet Potato Pie
18 - The Men In Black
19 - U.F.O. Found
20 - Jose Chung's From Outer Space

CD 2:

21 - A Christmas Carol (Suite One)
22 - A Christmas Carol (Suite Two)
23 - A Christmas Carol (Suite Three)
24 - Post Modern Prometheus (Suite One)
25 - Post Modern Prometheus (Suite Two)
26 - Post Modern Prometheus (Suite Six)

7zip 171 mb, mp3 224 kb/s (CD 1), 320 kb/s (CD 2)

http://rapidshare.com/files/114578052/unreleasedXFscoreCD1.7z
http://rapidshare.de/files/39395248/unreleasedXFscoreCD2.7z.html

eda-88 said...

Thanks to the original uploaders...

Isbum said...

@ eda-88 - Thanks, but these are really very new to be allowed here.

@ all - I know Speed Racer, Iron Man, and (again) Indiana Jones need to be shown out soon.
Not familiar with the others. Please advise me on what you folks think.

eda-88 said...

My apologies Isbum...

Yeah...it's very new but pls move or delete it to right place!

Carrasco said...

As for me, no links to soundtracks here which are still in print. Definitely not. Would spoil the whole thing.

Simon Underwood said...

In case anyone's interested, there is now a clean, composer-promo version of John Murphy's SUNSHINE available:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VYEKN2O3

It's not my rip, so my sincere thanks to whoever did this, for finally making this beautiful music available (I couldn't deal with a SFX saturated rip that's been going around before) It seems highly unlikely an official release will now surface, so I hope someone finds this useful.

Rocket From Mars said...

howdy everybody!

yeah...i think the newer ones should probably be saved for a 'naughty weekend' (are those still on the schedule isbum? The Fourth Of July is right around the corner---hint hint)

@honored general---that's great! i'm so glad to hear things are coming along nicely.

@disneyfella---here's a repost of a fun album just for you! (it features some fun Sherman Brother tunes to boot!):

LUDWIG VON DRAKE
http://rapidshare.com/files/120632688/LUDWIG_VON_DRAKE.zip.html

See you cats later!

Rocket

Isbum said...

Worth noting:

Posted June 6th, 2008
"Caravelli plays Screen & Musical Themes"
At
http://loungelegends.blogspot.com/

This has a very nice blend of film themes from America & Europe.

Isbum said...

eda-88 said...

Dexter - OST (2007)

http://rapidshare.com/files/73445089/Dexter_Music_From_The_Showtime_Original_Series.zip.html
25 tracks/ 185kbps avg/ 85 Đœb

The Best Of Millennium, by Mark Snow
22 tracks+covers/ 7-zip 170 mb, mp3 320

http://www.shareonall.com/snowmillennium.7z_yeok_001.htm
http://www.shareonall.com/snowmillennium.7z_eizb_002.htm

Isbum said...

@ honored general - We support better health through music. I am extremely pleased to know that we have been a part of your recovery process.

May the days to follow see you become better yet.
isbum

Bigbro411 said...

I'm only repeating myself in hopes of it surfacing. If anyone gets their habds on a WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS promo, please post it here!

bistis6 said...

@ honoredgeneral

Continued good health to you!

Ruggo said...

Newly posted over in the BIG WESTERN ROUNDUP

Post #1
Marco Beltrami:
3:10 To Yuma
James Newton Howard:
Hidlago
Jerry Fielding:
Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia

Post #2
Max Steiner
--Western Tracks
--The Searchers
--They Died With Their Boots On
--Johnny Belinda
--Virginia City

Isbum said...

Ghost In Reverse said...

Hi everyone.

Been away from my computer for a while.

So here's a OST I don't think it has ever been posted : Am@zon, an IM@X movie back in 1997. A terrible one, (like Medicine Man 2 but without Lorraine "quiche" Bracco). But the Alan Williams work is terrific, on the contrary :

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jxrgm4ndmy

Tracklist at my blog.

Oh and BTW, I'm into russian SciFi movies actually. Do you know where I could find some OST? I'm looking for the one called Orion's Loop ( Petlya oriona - 1980) composed by Aleksandr Zatsepin. Any help is more than welcome as I haven't got a clue how to start looking.

@ filmpac : my computer is happilly gnawing since I fed it with Rogue. Thanx!

Isbum said...

HELP!
Did someone from here post a track titled
"Secret Organization Shocker"
by Kikuchi Shunsuke

in "Percussive Score Tracks"?

filmpac said...

@ isbum - I'll take a stab in the dark and guess it was submitted by tripmastermonk. If so, he notes he changed his mind and submitted another track. Otherwise there is no mention of it on the projects page.

Isbum said...

@ tripmastermonk - So, M-68 from Gorilla Seven was accepted.

Is Kikuchi Shunsuke from you?

filmpac said...

With all these new shops it becomes something of a puzzlement to work out where to place something. This is a western, but it's not your traditional western, this is play-it-loud funk!

Infernal Blues Machine "Adios Amigo" (1976), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/120880286/IBM-AdiosAmigo.zip

All you rascals bellied up to the bar can mosey on down here, ok!

Isbum said...

"ylenoL retsiM" Cd @320

http://rapidshare.com/files/120887344/JS_MisterLonely.zip



by Jason Spaceman, The Sun City Girls

Isbum said...

Asia Argento's
"Scarlet Diva" 2000 Cd @320
by John Hughes

http://rapidshare.com/files/120914545/JH_ScarletDiva.zip

Enjoy!

Jeff said...

@filmpac
I hope I'm not to late for Black Dog songs
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932934/01_A_Man_With_18_Wheels.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932936/02_Drivin__My_Life_Away.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932937/03_Road_Man.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932938/04_Highway_Junkie.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932939/05_The_Hammer_Going_Down.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932940/06_We_Can_t_All_Be_Angels.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932941/07_My_Greatest_Fear.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932942/08_On_Down_The_Line.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932943/09_Nowhere_Road.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120932944/10_Drivin__All_Night_Long.m4a.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/120934303/11_I_Wanna_Remember_This.m4a.html

Raul said...

@Amadues

Brian Easdale - 1948 - ''The Red Shoes'' (Soundtrack Factory Edition - 24 tracks) @320

http://rapidshare.com/files/120923331/BEasdale_-___The_Red_S___part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/120924350/BEasdale_-___The_Red_S___part2.rar


@gunshotwound

Frank Skinner - 1965 - ''Shenandoah'' (lp rip - 14 tracks) @192

http://rapidshare.com/files/120926065/FSkinner_-___Sh__.rar


Howard Shore - 1994 - ''Ed Wood'' (Hollywood Records Edition - 21 tracks) @192

http://rapidshare.com/files/120926816/HS_-___Ed_Wood__.rar


Jerry Goldsmith - 1969 - ''The Illustrated Man'' (FSM Edition - 17 tracks) @192

http://rapidshare.com/files/120927618/JG_-___The_Illustrated_M_.rar


Kenyon Hopkins - 1966 - ''This Property Is Condemned'' (Verve Records Edition - 18 tracks) @320

http://rapidshare.com/files/120928663/KHopkins_-_1966_-___This_PCondemned__.rar

There is a problem at the end of track 14 (20 seconds between 1:26 & 1:46).Sorry, but it's not my rip.

@ deadman36g

Basil Poledouris - 1994 - ''Serial Mom'' (ost) @320

http://rapidshare.com/files/120925497/BP_-___Serial_M__.rar


Not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader. Enjoy!

deadman36g said...

@Raul,

Thanks a ton for Serial Mom

Unknown said...

isbum, thanks for the Lethal Weapon, I love it.

Since my requests were on last month post, figure I'd repost (and correct one).

D3: The Mighty Ducks
Batman and Robin (I said Batman Forever before, but discovered that B&R was the one with the bootleg I was looking for)

Thanks.

Isbum said...

@ mike - I don't have those, but I'm happy that you enjoyed Lethal Weapon. Your request gave me the opportunity to listen to it again.
What passes for action scoring today is nothing by comparison to Kamen at his peak.

Here is something I ran across yesterday. While I have the composers scores for "12 Monkeys" and his earliest score "Son of Dracula", I didn't put it together until listening to this last night.

I thought I was getting a cheesy action score! Not the case here.

"Most Wanted" 1997 Cd @320
by Paul Buckmaster

http://rapidshare.com/files/120925993/PB_MostWanted.zip

Now, if you happen to like this and wish to explore the composer's work further go to the always excellent:
ORGY IN RHYTHM - blogspot

http://orgyinrhythm.blogspot.com/2008/01/chitinous-ensemble-directed-by-paul.html

for "this long lost Brit-jazz release is a much sought-after collector's item as the original vinyl LP almost never turns up. Released in a small quantity in 1971, Chitinous has attained near legendary status amongst British jazz collectors."

And FINALLY I have a request:

"Friends" 1971
by Elton John & Paul Buckmaster (uncredited)

enjoy!

Isbum said...

"Madeline" 1998 Cd @320
by Michel Legrand

http://rapidshare.com/files/120939410/ML_Madeline.zip

enjoy!

GSW said...

@Raul - Thank you so much for those links. That's a few I can mark off my want list. Now if I can just get pass those kitty cats!

filmpac said...

Something a little different from a most under-rated British composer, would be right at home in the Asian Cinema room...

George Fenton "Shanghai Vice" (1999), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/120877444/GF-ShanghaiVice.zip

The music--particularly the theme--to the series Beyond the Clouds garnered a lot of admiration for George Fenton (including an Emmy Award). There was therefore no one better suited for this sister show. Western interpretations of Chinese music are generally sadly deficient. But something must have connected here for the composer to be able to evoke a spot-on sense of locale that never feels like it's trying. Guo Yue's name is featured prominently for playing Bao-Yo and Chinese flutes, but would naturally mean nothing without a well constructed score. The long suites edited together from the various Episodes don't hang together by recurring motifs so much as they stay in synch by a solid stylistic consistency, with the instrumentation rarely developing beyond similar small groups. The overall effect is one of taking a deep sea dive with an Oriental ambient ensemble. If you thought George Fenton was "just" the consummate English musical gentleman, this will impress even more. <--- Amazon.co.uk Review

@ jeff - Appreciate the effort involved in tracking down Black Dog. Handy hint for next time, zip the files up first, makes it easier for both uploader (yourself) and downloaders. Cheers!

@ raul - Thanks for your contributions, much appreciated!

@ isbum - I had made the connection of Buckmaster with Son of Drac and 12 Monkeys, but wasn't aware he had a hand in Friends too. I have it @160, coming soon, but if anyone can do better please feel free. It is something of a rarity. Thanks for "Most Wanted", and the website point.

filmpac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
filmpac said...

@ isbum - Buckmaster's Chitinous Ensemble have developed a "substance forming horny cover of beetles and crustaceans"... and perished in the process.

You tease you!

Goonie said...

Would really appreciate a link to the complete TRUE ROMANCE score...

Been looking for this for a while!

Thanks!

Isbum said...

Looking for the promo of 2007's "Nancy Drew" by Ralph Sall.

I hear that it's got a cool rero-jazz feel.

Elias said...

@isbum

If you want, I can up a CD rip of E.John/P.Buckmaster's FRIENDS I have at 192.

Bye.

Isbum said...

@ elias - Would you, please?
Filmpac and I would enjoy the upgrade!

tripmaster said...

@ isbum -

yes, that track was originally submitted by me, and then i retracted it and submitted the gorilla seven instead. hope that's okay with you...after submitting it i felt that i knew i could do better, so i decided on the gorilla seven one instead...my apologies for any confusion!!

Isbum said...

@ tripmastermonk - Thanks for clearing that up. With luck, it should be ready in about a week.

deadman36g said...

this may be redundant,

but I also would love to see the True Romance soundtrack posted.

Elias said...

@isbum

Elton John/Paul Buckmaster-1971-FRIENDS(CDrip-192kbps-52MB):

01 Friends
02 Honey Roll
03 Variations On Friends Theme(The First Kiss)
04 Seasons
05 Variations on Michelle's Song(A Day in the Country)
06 Can I Put You On
07 Michelle's Song
08 I Meant To Do My Work Today(A Day in the Country)
09 Four Moods
10 Seasons Reprise

http://rapidshare.com/files/121136010/E.John-P.Buckmaster-1971-Friends-Elias.rar.html

Enjoy!

Isbum said...

"The Reel Quincy Jones" 1999 Cd @320
by Quincy Jones

Part 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/121120997/QJ_TheReel_pt1.zip

Part 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/121125491/QJ_TheReel_pt2.zip

This compilation includes 7 tracks never before available on CD.

I know the following two have been posted at blogs before, but these are Cd version at 320, so check what you have...it may be time for an upgrade!

"Nashville" 1975 Cd @320
Various Artists (Cast)

http://rapidshare.com/files/121143818/VA_Nashville.zip

"Hell Up In Harlem" 1974 Cd @320
by Edwin Starr

http://rapidshare.com/files/121135774/ES_HellUpInHarlem.zip

Players include Joe Sample, Mike Melvion & Dennis Coffey.

Enjoy!

Honored General said...

@ All -

a request for the following:

Judgment at Nuremberg - E.Gold

It's a Mad,Mad, Mad, World - E. Gold

Enola Gay- M.Jarre

Across the Sea of Time- J. Barry

I know that these exist at Joserael's blog, but they are defective in one way or another.

@ Raul - Many Many Thanks for The Red Shoes!

honoredgeneral@gmail.com

the amazing mumford said...

Hey fellas - long time no, uh, anything. I have a rare (I think) request. I was hoping someone might be able to track down Bruce Broughton's Jacknife.

Thanks in advance!

filmpac said...

@ honored general - At least one of those defective posts undoubtedly came from me. I'll post this again in the hope that one of the sound wave wizards can do something with it...

Maurice Jarre "Enola Gay" (1980), LP @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/75075233/MJ-EnolaGay.zip

WARNING: The defective track is #13, which is very slow to "Take Off". Not my rip, would be great if anything can be done with this.

Can you elaborate what is wrong with the others, just so we don't duplicate. No offence intended to Jose, but quite a few of his posts came from, um, shall we just say elsewhere. Without his knowledge mostly.

Isbum said...

@ filmpac - And you weren't a diplomat...why? ;)

filmpac said...

With the imminent release of the new M Night Shamalamadingdong fright-fest, one of our local TV stations has been replaying some older flicks. Saw this one on the weekend, which got me playing the score again, which I enjoyed, which I now share with you...

James Newton Howard "Unbreakable" (2000), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/120895102/JNH-Unbreakable.zip

@ isbum - Flunked the exam when I proposed that I could solve both problems of world poverty and world hunger at the same time, by the simple expedient of... Oh no, you don't trick me that easily, I've already done my time :P

Isbum said...

Almost had you!

filmpac said...

@ amazing mumford - Welcome back. Nah, not so rare, you'll need to do better next time. Bootleg score, 25-tracks untitled, no dialogue or sound effects...

Bruce Broughton "Jacknife" (1989), @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/121320562/BB-Jacknife.zip

Message to all you Broughtonites. There is an online petition to have his Disney Theme Park Music released. Please support this petition if you are of a like mind. I have seen such petitions be successful in the past, so don't think it's just a waste of time, it can seriously work. Thanks.

Isbum said...

'THE TRIP - O.S.T.' is the cyber-offspring of the eight part Channel 4 TV series 'THE TRIP' that was beamed across the airwaves of space into TV sets countrywide, beginning Saturday 27 February @ 2.50am, that late night time zone known as 4Later. 'THE TRIP' consists of rarely seen NASA space footage from the earliest days of space exploration to 1990's pre-millennial interplanetary stella discovery set to a deftly crafted cutting edge dance music soundtrack.

"The Trip"
Various Artists

Disc 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8JX8TLKA

Disc 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWAOWQNN

Enjoy!

Jean said...

Hi to all off you,

I’m a new one on your very beautiful blog, and very animated, sorry for my poor English I’m a French talking.
Whoa! I read all the comment in all the category it take me 4 days, but it was very nice to read. If I can help for some request Ill do it with great pleasure. I would like to request which I ‘m searching for a long time ago now, I think they must be very difficult to find.
633 Squadron from Ron Goodwin
Hoosiers from Jerry goldsmith
The passage from Michael J. Lewis. One of my favourite composer. If someone could help me it would be great. Thank you .

bistis6 said...

@ jean

THE PASSAGE was posted somewhere around here ages ago. I can re-up it unless someone beats me to it.

Jean said...

Thank you bistis6, for answer so quickly,it's very nice of you. I am absolutly crazy about Michael J. lewis. When I read the comment I found it two Unfortunately I do not remember the second, But the link where dead. i'm realy happy finding this Blog.

bistis6 said...

THE PASSAGE - Michael J. Lewis

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZUFW7FW

@ 192, not my rip. Thanks to the original uploader.

Jean said...

A thousand Thank you bistis6, you make me really happy, I love this film and the music another Michael J. Lewis to hear , I enjoy very much, again many thanks.

Jean said...

I forget , as you said also thank you to the original uploader, sorry it will coming with the time.

bistis6 said...

@ jean

I think something got lost in translation. When I say "thanks to the original uploader" I'm offering thanks, not reminding you to give thanks. :-) Enjoy the music!...and you're welcome!

Jean said...

O.K, I understend, :-)

GSW said...

@honored general - I don't remember where I got these, but you might want to check them out. Thanks to the original uploader.

JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBERG - LP@192kbs
I listened again before posting and I can't detect any problems, although it does sound like it might be in mono. This one may be different from what you have.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4701674-314

IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD - LP@192kbs. This one has a small amount of crackles & pops. Track #7 has a skip which I almost missed.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4701789-9eb

Maybe somebody has different rips.

Isbum said...

From Scoreman - Posted link still works!

The Madwoman of Chaillot - Michael J. Lewis promo CD. 17 tracks @320.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40U5EU9L

Enjoy

Isbum said...

From Cedric -

"The Naked Face" 1984 Cd
by Michael J. Lewis

http://rapidshare.com/files/7142512/the_naked_face.zip.html

Enjoy!

Isbum said...

From Ronnie C. -

@Sirius_rack & all who wanted "SPHINX" by Micheal J Lewis.
Here it is the great! score @320 Enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9VI54JW

(these links are from YDHTVTB)
can you believe they stiiill work??

Isbum said...

From Scoreman -

"Upon This Rock" 1971 Cd
by Michael J. Lewis

13 tracks @320

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0X6N85G

enjoY!

Isbum said...

The festival of M.J.Lewis happened around the middle of January, 2007 at nomwl1's. Check those comments for more!

NORTH SEA HIJACK

You can find Michael J. Lewis score to the Roger Moore thriller North Sea Hijack at:

http://rapidshare.com/files/12810748/north_sea_hijack.zip.html

Best wishes,

Cedric

Monday, January 22, 2007 12:24:00 AM

filmpac said...

Add my active Michael J Lewis links...

"The Medusa Touch" (1978), @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/29636545/MJL-TheMedusaTouch.rar

"Rose And The Jackal" (1990), @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/77764893/MJL-RoseAndTheJackal.zip

Poor Quinlan (:

Jean said...

Thank you Isbum and Filmpac, what a big surprise this morning when I open my PC. And of course I will check the comment from the middle of January 2007.
Well It’s an happy morning, thanks again. Nice peoples, great music, and Big Blog :-)

filmpac said...

@ jean - Must be your lucky day or something. Gotta be worth a lottery ticket or two...

Ron Goodwin "633 Squadron" (1964), @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/121348082/RG-633Squadron.zip

Jean said...

Thank you so much, I think you right I must buy more than one ticket lottery.
If someone need something I have, I will be there.
Whom... wath a music I will keep those zip in a vault. :-)

Isbum said...

This is kind of cool.

"A Hero Ain't Nothin' But A Sandwich"
1978 Lp @320
by
Tom McIntosh
Bruce Broughton (incidental music)
* no incidental music but interesting.

http://rapidshare.com/files/121375191/HL_AHeroAintNothinButASandwich.zip

Features:
Hubert Laws & Plas Johnson

Here's the 5 song Ep

"Stoker Ace" 1983 @320
with 1 score track by Al Capps

http://rapidshare.com/files/121383828/AC_StrokerAce.zip

Features:
Marshall Tucker Band
Larry Gatlin & Terri Gibbs

Enjoy!

3410 said...

@ Filmpac,

I took a look at Enola Gay - track 13 but, sorry, it's beyond my capabilities.

noxtatia said...

Hi all-

Been a while. Still looking for the following...

Hans Zimmer "Something's Gotta Give"

Mark Isham "The Bucket List & Moonlight Mile"

David Newman "War Of The Roses"

Elliot Goldenthal "Demolition Man"

Thanks!

GSW said...

@All - Looking for a few titles.

1. The Cassandra Crossing - Jerry Goldsmith
2. The Barbarian and the Geisha - Hugo Friedhofer
3. Omar Khayyam - Victor Young
4. The Brave One - Victor Young
5. The World's Greatest Lover - John Morris

These next 2 probably should be requested over at European Cinema, but I'll see what happens here.
1. Captain Sindbad - Michel Michelet
2. Uncle Tom's Cabin - Peter Thomas

Amadues said...

@Raul
That's exactly what I'm looking for my friend Thanks a lot for The Red Shoes

Amadues said...

Jungle Book FSM Release
Composed By: MiklĂ³s RĂ³zsa
Part1
Tracks 1-20 Soundtrack
http://rapidshare.com/files/120004212/Miklos_Rozsa_-_Jungle_Book_Part1.rar
Part2
Track 21 Interview with MiklĂ³s RĂ³zsa
http://rapidshare.com/files/120008935/Miklos_Rozsa_-_Jungle_Book_Part2.rar


Distant Drums
Composed By: Max Steiner
Disc1
http://rapidshare.com/files/109104791/Max_Steiner_-_Distant_Drums_CD1.rar
Disc2
http://rapidshare.com/files/109211250/Max_Steiner_-_Distant_Drums_CD2.rar


Dodge City & The Oklahoma Kid
Composed By: Max Steiner
http://rapidshare.com/files/109090134/Max_Steiner_-_Dodge_City___The_Oklahoma_Kid.rar


The Fountainhead
Composed By: Max Steiner
http://rapidshare.com/files/108832399/Max_Steiner_-_The_Fountainhead.rar


The Three Musketeers
Composed By: Max Steiner
1-14
http://rapidshare.com/files/107535251/Max_Steiner_-_The_Three_Musketeers_Part1.rar
15-27
http://rapidshare.com/files/107678182/Max_Steiner_-_The_Three_Musketeers_Part2.rar

Thanks to The Original Uploaders

Jean said...

@gunshotwound , I can help you with "The Barbarian and the Geisha " I will give you the link in about 20 minutes. For the Other i'm looking after too. :-)

carwhy said...

@all,
hi i am looking for "gladiator complete 3discs" in better than 128kBit/s!?

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amadues said...

Does any one have Basil Poledouris - The Blue Lagoon Cd Version and The Wizard Of Oz Deluxe Edition Cd Version ?


Thanks a lot

Jean said...

as promesses here are the link for " The barbarian and the Geisha" in meantime I let a link for the complete and rejected scores from Christopher Caliendo for "Major Dundee" just for the aficionados...

Barbarian and the Geisha

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J0U9E1O7

Major Dundee

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MDKFJS14

Jean said...

@ Amadues, I can help you with the CD of "The Blue Lagoon" If of course they are the one with the 16tracks But it will take about 45 minutes.

Jean said...

Sorry I have to remove the post with the link of Gladiator since the link are removed,By this way nobody will try again, Very sorry.

GSW said...

@Jean - Welcome to the Filmscorium blog. Thank you so much for BARBARIAN & GEISHA.

@Amadues - Thank you for all of those great links. I think Jean is going to take care of THE BLUE LAGOON for you. I also have a 16 track version. I will upload if Jean has problems. I'll keep a look out. I also have a 26 track version of THE WIZARD OF OZ (Rhino R2-71999). If you would like it, let me know and I will upload. Although I noticed an 82 track CD on STC.

Jean said...

@ gunshotwound, Happy you enjoy them your welcome.

That's right I got problem with the broken signal with megaupload, I upload them now with rapidshare it will be over in about 6 minutes.
Thank you.( Blue Lagoon )

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bistis6 said...

@ gunshotwound

CASSANDRA CROSSING coming right up.

@ amadues

THE WIZARD OF OZ 82-track version not far behind.

Jean said...

I Dont understen wy I canot put this link entierly

http://rapidshare.com/files/121558011/The_Blue_lagoon.rar.html

I think the title are to long, we learn all time much more.of course if this is correct?

Here are the other one

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZ1E4NBW

I'm sorry for delete the post but it will going better each time.

Jean said...

If you want to use the rapidshare link upside this post , Just added after lagoon

.rar.html in you brownser

It will working O.K.
The new one make alway some trouble.:-)

Isbum said...

@ jean - What you are doing is correct. The Rapidshare link is complete, you can copy it by right-clicking and highlighting across until the line below the link is also highlighted.

When you paste it for downloading, only the link will appear.

bistis6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
filmpac said...

Requested last month (or maybe even two), here's hoping the original requester is still around...

Burt Bacharach "Amo Non Amo (aka Together)" (1979), LP @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/121539990/BB-Together.zip

This is the soundtrack to the US version of the film, apparently Goblin did the European version. Not sure if anything exists for that, but if so, please to share.

And a special bonus, I found this at the same time. It's a Bacharach rarity, from a 1966 television musical starring Rick Nelson and Joanie Sommers...

Burt Bacharach "On The Flip Side" (1966), LP @224:
http://rapidshare.com/files/121541367/BB-OnTheFlipSide.zip

@ jean - Thanks for the quick response to those requests, it is very much appreciated. Don't be too concerned if links appear to "chop off". Either click on the shop's picture from the main page to get a wider screen view, or the link from the "recent comments" on the main page, or click the orange heading at the top of the page. All these actions will give you a wider page of text. Or what Isbum described above. Hope that helps, and thanks again!

Jean said...

Thank you Isbum, I appreciate your help. By this way I'm learning some sublity. Not easy at any time but I also perform my English. Thanks.

filmpac said...

Hopefully bistis6 will return with the Cassandra Linking ;)

GSW said...

@filmpac - I sure hope so. Can't do much with what is there. I'm sure he just goofed.

3410 said...

@ Filmpac & Honored General,

I spoke too soon. Stand by for Take Off.

Jean said...

Thank you filmpac, I'm very happy to be here, all the peoples are very nice include both of you of course, It is for me a discover, I never see that before a blog with so kindness and helpfull to each other. I am a buff from soundtrack, and I visit some forum but never like this blog.This is fabulous.

bistis6 said...

@ filmpac

Did I do that AGAIN???!! Son of a bitch. Sorry.

THE CASSANDRA CROSSING - Jerry Goldsmith

Oh, look! A link!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9IDKBOCT

bistis6 said...

THE WIZARD OF OZ Deluxe Edition - Herbert Stothart

Disc One

www.megaupload.com/?d=52D9XNVD

Disc Two

www.megaupload.com/?d=0US6TB42

GoblinScore said...

@filmpac

Tada!

http://rapidshare.com/files/112624021/AmoGob.rar

My beloved Goblin's AMO NON AMO - thanks for the Burt version, have been curious, but am biased towards Simonetti & Gang's take, so it will be neat to hear the other version...

FYI, there is a new Varese Sarabande CD Club announcement TONIGHT, not tomorrow as some of us who took the bloody day off thought. So at Midnight PST, get yer refresh buttons ready!

GSW said...

@All - Has anybody had trouble tonight downloading from RapidShare?
For the past 3 hours I keep getting a wait time of 54 minutes for every link I try but the time never expires.
I have never had any problems until now. Don't know what is happening.

"HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!" He screamed desperately. Wandering in circles, wringing his hands he keeps repeating to himself. "I can't download. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?"

Jean said...

@ gunshotwound, I see that you make a request about "The King of Kings" Miklos rozsa and "The Greatest Story Ever Told" Alfred Newman.

If you still dont have those one, I can help you With the King of Kings 2 CD. and The Greatest story Ever told 3CD. Just ask and I will upload them for tomorow.

Also With the folowing . A Time to Love and a Time to Die Rip from the LP but vey good sound.

And " The Adventure of Don Juan " Max Steiner the one composed and conducted by max steiner.

GSW said...

@bistis6 - Thanks for CASSANDRA and the deluxe WIZARD. Thank goodness they were Megaupload. RapidShare has gone wacko for me tonight.

@Jean -
ADVENTURES OF DON JEAN - oui, s'il vous plait.
A TIME TO LIVE & A TIME TO DIE - oui, s'il vous plait.

I already have the 2cd KING OF KINGS and the 3cd GREATEST STORY. I keep looking for the 16 original LP tracks for KING OF KINGS but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Isbum said...

@ oreogod - We had "The Happening" posted as our "Saturday Night Special" this past weekend.

Sorry I have to take it off, we don't share new in-print or limited editions.

ghostrider said...

@Isbum: Awesome Blog!!!!!!Perfection within simplicity! What more can i say? Great effort, thank you!
@Filmpack: Your shares made my day! was looking for "Shangai Vice",didn't even know it existed! Great Score!Not to mention "Together" or, "Unbreakable"!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where on earth you found those Bacharach records? Didnt even knew they existed..I noticed that "Amo non Amo" has been uploaded before i had the chance, but if you need anything else by Goblin Let me Know;i have quite a few..

Jean said...

@ gunshotwound Great your french thank you.

As I promises here are the link for the Miklos Rozsa and the Max Steiner I hope you will enjoy them . I also include in the Rosza zip a folder with my June 2008 acquisition in Pictures if you or somebody find something he would like to have don’t hesitate, request them.

By the way I would like to make a pleasure for one of my friend , he send me a zip with a Promo CD from Brian Tyler ( Rambo, The Partition ) A promo not for sale from an episode of the serial Star Trek regeneration. I think this are interesting. If you love it I will receive some more. I put This link for the fan of Serial or from Bryan Tyler. If you like it, just request.
Thank you

Adventure of Don Juan MaX Steiner

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LL84NHJB

A Time To Love A Time To Die Miklos Rozsa

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WQ71OCZ


An For one of my Friend Star Trek Enterprise regeneretion ( Promo ) Brian tyler

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PK9T615L

Have a nice day all of you.

Amadues said...

@jean & bistis6
Thanks a lot for your posts.

bistis6 said...

I believe it may have been posted somewhere in the past, but does anyone have a good LP rip of CARNY? Thanks.

Jean said...

@ Amadues, I'm happy you enjoy them.

I'm cherching on the all blog and I dont Find the "Zulu from John Barry".

Since I rip some LP today I will give you the link. I like very much my old LP, And now with a turntable USB and a good soft we can recording some very good Music.

Of Course I cannot scan the Cover from the LP that's mean that the cover are not from me, I find it someware, there are so much I dont remember. Anyway I thanks the one who's make it, it's a very good one.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWT1R5YG

Lumpy said...

@ noxtatia
Hans Zimmer - Something's Gotta Give (Promo Score)
www.megaupload.com/?d=NTJ31PD7

Jean said...

Another one of the Melodic period of john Williams "Heidi" very hard to find a beautiful period from this composer, he composed this one for the television maybe the only one or Jane Eyre, also very beautiful music , but for the last one I’m not sure, of course exception for the serial Amazing Stories.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3X6GYIK0

I have a request, if some of those honourable member of this blog and if it could possible to find some Frank skinner, it would be great I love very much this composer. The only one I have are.
MadameX, Imitation of Life, back street, Shenandoah . Any other are mostly welcome. Thank you.

Ruggo said...

@jean

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful community in cyberspace.

Here’s a couple of Frank Skinner’s for you.


FRANK SKINNER
WRITTEN ON THE WIND

http://rs28l33.rapidshare.com/files/121724739/Frank_Skinner_Written_on_the_Wind.zip


FRANK SKINNER
MAN OF A THOUSAND FACES

http://rs82cg2.rapidshare.com/files/121728624/Frank_Skinner_ManOfAThousandFaces.zip

Filmscore said...

Greetings to all, and a small request. Anyone have the promo for Hollywood Homicide?

Jean said...

@ Ruggo,

Thank you for your welcome I appreciated very much.

And Thank you so much for the Frank Skinner this is for me a real miracle, for such beautifull music, I remember very well James Gagney in the movies "Man of Thousand faces", This film where for me very impressive. Thanks, Thanks...

Honored General said...

@ Amadues -

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for your wonderful Posts!



honoredgeneral@gmail.com

Jean said...

Beautifull Music " The Touch " From Basil Poledouris, Promo score.

Probably his last score . Hope you enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HP4W7JXU


Elmer bernstein Rejected score for " The Journey Of Natty Gan " Maybe the Director or the producer
Think That the Bernstein music approaching to much a western style for a drama? Anyway I liked very much.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HP4W7JXU

Enjoy.

quinlan said...

A shop link list is now available in the space where the usual Original Incredible Filmscorium monthly list is hosted.
The new list is up to date as of June 11, 2008 approximately middle of the day, depending where you're residing.
As you will see each shop has its own sheet build up the same way as the monthly list.
For some shops, such as "Golden Age Of Hollywood" or "Classical Music Hall", instead of one column for the artist, I have included one column for the composer(s) and another one for the performer(s) when one or the other information was available. This is increasing the research possibilities.
Otherwise, please refer to the main sheet explanation; it works the same way.
From now on the shop link list will be regularly updated and published on a monthly basis at the same time as the usual Filmscorium list. So you will be able to download both lists from the same space (click on "Quinlan's Monthly Excel Archive Spreadsheet".
If you discover an error or something wrong in the new list, please don't hesitate to comment.
All suggestions are welcome.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Jean said...

Here is the link for "The journey of Natty Gan" rejected score .

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWAUMA7X

I'm really sorry I must be tired.:-)

Jean said...

@ quinlan

Thank you for those listing, and this his a great job, It is very easy to compule this one. Many Thanks.

Jean said...

Another rejected score,

"Gladiator" but the one from Rowdy Errington. Score rejected from Jerry Goldsmith, a little different than the one from Brad Fiedel, The Jerry Joldsmith score his more jazz there are just a question of choice, Hope you enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ONNOR95

This are the good link :-)

I check the list this one are not in.

And Again thank you for all those link, and for your job. this is very helpfull.

Rick said...

Hey

thank you for this wonderful blog!

I am looking for James Newton Howard's RUSSKIES, thanks a lot to anyone who can help me!!

filmpac said...

@ gunshotwound - In my opinion, one of the grandest of the epic golden age of film scoring. Yes, this is the 16-track LP version, and comes courtesy of online pal Filmmusicman. Thanks Fmm, a great rip...

Miklos Rozsa "King Of Kings" (1961), LP @320:
http://rapidshare.com/files/121788167/MR-KingOfKings.zip

@ ghostrider - Most welcome for the Bacharachs, but if I reveal all my sources you'll be a ghost rider indeed;) I am seriously surprised at the high number of downloads on these.

@ goblinscore - Thanks for the Goblin version, about to have a listen now. I just can't imagine how the one film can have what on face value must be such widely differing musical styles.

@ jean - Thanks for so many great shares in your short time here, I am hard pressed to keep up!

@ quinlan - You are a marvel, my friend. I cannot fully express my appreciation for your tireless efforts, but a hearty THANK YOU is most definitely in order!

Jean said...

O.K I know it I’m back again , don’t said I’m crazy my wife told me that everyday, she said I will die with a CD in my hand this could be truth.

Well I have a very , very beautiful music from the composer Lliboutry Olivier, I’m absolutely don’t know him , But I know his music from “Marie de Nazareth” , great , wonderful. In fact the best I can do, are put the link. I hope you will enjoy this music it’s a French composer.:-)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06FKUAWE

Isbum said...

@ bistis6 - What's scarier, a deranged clown or Gary Busey playing a deranged clown?
I bet you vote Busey.

"Carney" 1980 Lp @320
score by Alex North
songs by Robbie Robertson

http://rapidshare.com/files/121804359/AN_Carny.zip

Enjoy!

GoblinScore said...

@filmpac

Your welcome, and I'm moderately irritated to thank YOU for Bacharach's TOGETHER, as a quick listen bears out that I like it after all :) It's similar in tone to Goblin, but a nice retro listen on its own :) Gracias!

noxtatia said...

@lumpy

Thanks for Zimmer! Much appreciated!

Ruggo said...

@isbum & bistis


What's really scary is Gary Busey being himself.

bistis6 said...

@ isbum and ruggo

The scariest is Gary Busey at this year's Oscar red carpet. Yikes!

bistis6 said...

@ isbum

Thanks, man!

filmpac said...

@ rick - Welcome to Franklynot. I'm quite the admirer of JNH's work, this one's very early in his career...

James Newton Howard "Russkies" (1987), @192:
http://rapidshare.com/files/121808981/JNH-Russkies.zip

Not sure which is scarier nowadays, the Busey or the Rourke. Seeing Mickey Rourke in drag has quite possibly scarred me for life, although he redeemed himself somewhat in Sin City. Speaking of the Busey...

Joe Renzetti "The Buddy Holly Story" (1978), @224:
http://rapidshare.com/files/95711359/JR-BuddyHollyStory.zip

Was watching "Two And A Half Men" the other night, and Charlie Sheen had a few buddies around for a bull session. Sean Penn, Harry Dean Stanton, couple of others who looked familiar but I couldn't quite place. Can't help but wonder if that was a freebie for a mate, but was way cool. Dad Martin has turned up in an episode too. But what the heck happened to Emilio Estevez, he's totally disappeared off the face of the planet.

3410 said...

@ Filmpac,

A seriously challenging task, this one. Here's the best I could do:

"Take Off-The Mission (repaired)" (Enola Gay, Maurice Jarre)
http://rapidshare.com/files/121842835/TakeOff-TheMission_repaired_.rar.html

Q:DNL

Rick said...

@ filmpac - THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

Rick said...

Does someone know if a complete/expanded version of Horner's THE NEW WORLD exists? (as heard in the film, some cues differ from the ones on the CD)

Jean said...

I Think I will open the day with some new entry, here the time his 03.00PM and I said Hello to all of you .

@ Filmpac Thank you for your compliments, I appreciated very much and this is very nice of you.

Well today in my country , the rain fall, there is no sun and it’s cold. But! It’s a good day to preparing something to share with you all. I got a lot of work to writing title, rip in MP3, upload them, etc… Data Base are never correct.

I make a very small little festival of non issued , promo issued, limited issued and rarities.
I check the listing they are not in.

1.Escape to Victory: Bill Conti limited Edition very hard to find now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BE5ZWXJJ

2.Karate Kid Part II: Bill Conti Never been released except as promotional purpose only

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GSU9Q8J9


3.Karate Kid Part III: Bill Conti Same as part II

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXBZFUJX


4.The Next Karate Kid: Bill Conti same as part II never been released except in a special collector box and a little expensive but now out of catalogue.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I0JJET5F


5.G.I.Jane: Trevor Jones never been released, only for promotional purpose , not for the public sale. About 28 minutes more music

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FIYRG47


6.The Beastmaster: Lee Holdridge Complete Edition, Rare one, many of my friends request me this one.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z4K3NRLW


7.Underdog: Randy Edelman this one are not from me, I receive the zip from a friend of mine and don’t know from where it came, but I like very much Randy Edelman , and specially Gettysburg witch I’m listen many time also Dragon .

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MTD1K511


8.The last one a rip from the John Barry LP The Black Hole Very Hard to find Original Version , I like very much the LP.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VR146MZF


I hope you will enjoy all those?


Well that’s all folks! I like very much this kind of ending coming from Bugs Bunny.


I will take a look on the listing I download from the archives , and share some of my LP’s but I must first make a photo from the cover and then working in photo shop
I will prepare for the next time another lot to share.

Of Course I have a little request if someone could help me to finding the John Willams and Leslie Bricuse Score for “ Goodbye Mr. Chip” I thank you for that. My First choice going the the LP rip, of course if this coming from the special CD it’s also O.K

Have a Nice day

bistis6 said...

@ 3410

Nice work on fixing the track.

Jean said...

@ Request from someone I dont remenber who my apologies for that.

Here are the link for "Demolition Man" original instrumental soundtrack by Elliot Goldenthal.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GE8SJNE5

GoblinScore said...

An impossible request:

Any songs or score from MANNEQUIN - namely the Belinda Carlisle song 'In My Wildest Dreams' which does not seem to exist! Thought I saw this thing somewhere, now it's gone :(
Gracias in advance!!!

Ruggo said...

@jean

Thank you very much for your wonderful contributions. Nice to have you with us.

Four-part "Goodbye Mr. Chips" by John Williams and Leslie Bricuse now up-loading to rapidshare. Will also put single file on megaupload/

Jean said...

@ Ruggo, many thanks, I Love you... I hope this are not irreverent. I'm just happy.

I make a turn in my roof and I find a lot of LP, issued in my youth I dont remember the year :-)

But in the meantime I will post another one wich I recieve from a friend of mine. A Very beautiful Symphonic Music from Gene Rodenberry’s television production’s of “ Earth Final Conflict” soundtrack composed by Micky Erbe and Maribeth Solomon, some tracks approaching the music of Gladiator from Hanz zimmer, enjoy.

Thanks to my friend Eric who’s give me this wonderful soundtrack. really wonderful, to discover.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGHRAPRR

scoreman said...

HELP!!

I need only the first two tracks of CD 2 of Mussolini: The Untold Story by Laurence Rosenthal.

They have to be in lossless. APE or Flac, etc.

These tracks on my original CD have glitches on it.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

bistis6 said...

@ scoreman

Give me a sec.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 691   Newer› Newest»